Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+49
Boreas
KomissarBojanchev
Karl Haushofer
par far
higurashihougi
Flagship Victory
eehnie
zg18
Khepesh
JohninMK
Dforce
TheArmenian
Mike E
kvs
victor1985
Ruthenius
Austin
Ispan
Glyph
PapaDragon
Godric
Ghoster
medo
Regular
Big_Gazza
Project Canada
BKP
magnumcromagnon
Werewolf
SturmGuard
sepheronx
The Mule
gregoire
2SPOOKY4U
OminousSpudd
whir
flamming_python
Walther von Oldenburg
Vann7
ExBeobachter1987
kap-the-head
KoTeMoRe
Rodinazombie
auslander
sektor
Cowboy's daughter
Neutrality
franco
Chersonesus
53 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #20

Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

The Situation in the Ukraine. #20 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #20

Post  Flagship Victory Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:01 pm

2,470 orcs killed as of July 24

http://memorybook.org.ua/
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

The Situation in the Ukraine. #20 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #20

Post  Flagship Victory Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:02 pm

0 orcs KIA and 3 orcs WIA yesterday. Once those 65,000 orcs attack Donetsk, BOoya! attack
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:03 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    Well, the long anticipated Ukrainian offensive needs to start soon; we do not want esteemed members of this board look llike they have been spreading hysteria.

Yes yes, and let us throw in some "Winter is coming" as well to be on the sure side.

Only problem is that I heard all this last year as well, and there is just one answer to all this: Niether Ukraine nor Russia will fall apart unless something major happens. To think that either country will is just wishful thinking on either side.

Nice try by adding Russia to the "falling apart" thing. This is what I mean. You post unrelated bullshit to the subject at hand with the sole purpose to derail a decent discussion. It's a clear definition of trolling. So humor me, which country is closer to falling apart, Ukraine or Russia?

Also, hysteria spreading? I remember clearly how you and your MP.net friends were cheerful about the conflict ending soon because Kiev was -this- close to taking Donetsk and Lugansk. Boy, your butt must still hurt when your wish didn't come out. According to Sputnik there are close to 65,000 VSU troops stationed near Donbass. We've heard enough about rotations and building up of artillery and  tanks near the frontline. So tell me oh wise one, what is this for?

Ukraine is a failed state as it is. The fact they don't dissolve, doesn't change anything from it. Add one more year of inflation and recession and we'll talk? So far Ukraine can hold on because no one is asking anything from it. Ukraine has even the luxury to take on the creditors the way Greeks would only dream about.

As long as the Ukraine is relevant to the west for agitating Russia they will be around. If that role ends so will Ukraine, and fairly swift too. Knowing the west they'll act as if nothing happened, didn't know Poroshenko nor where Ukraine is on the map. It will just vanish from every newspaper and tv.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Neutrality wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it's become too quiet the past few days? Is this the infamous "silence before the storm"? I have the impression that perhaps the VSU were indeed trying to test NAF's reaction time and try to pin point their formations. Call it intelligence-by-artillery. Just like the "razvedka boem" doctrine.
    A senior OSCE tean has been in country, so aq bit of quiet was called for.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:15 pm

gregoire wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    Well, the long anticipated Ukrainian offensive needs to start soon; we do not want esteemed members of this board look llike they have been spreading hysteria.

Yes yes, and let us throw in some "Winter is coming" as well to be on the sure side.

Only problem is that I heard all this last year as well, and there is just one answer to all this: Niether Ukraine nor Russia will fall apart unless something major happens. To think that either country will is just wishful thinking on either side.

Nice try by adding Russia to the "falling apart" thing. This is what I mean. You post unrelated bullshit to the subject at hand with the sole purpose to derail a decent discussion. It's a clear definition of trolling. So humor me, which country is closer to falling apart, Ukraine or Russia?

Also, hysteria spreading? I remember clearly how you and your MP.net friends were cheerful about the conflict ending soon because Kiev was -this- close to taking Donetsk and Lugansk. Boy, your butt must still hurt when your wish didn't come out. According to Sputnik there are close to 65,000 VSU troops stationed near Donbass. We've heard enough about rotations and building up of artillery and  tanks near the frontline. So tell me oh wise one, what is this for?

Ukraine is a failed state as it is. The fact they don't dissolve, doesn't change anything from it. Add one more year of inflation and recession and we'll talk? So far Ukraine can hold on because no one is asking anything from it. Ukraine has even the luxury to take on the creditors the way Greeks would only dream about.

As long as the Ukraine is relevant to the west for agitating Russia they will be around. If that role ends so will Ukraine, and fairly swift too. Knowing the west they'll act as if nothing happened, didn't know Poroshenko nor where Ukraine is on the map. It will just vanish from every newspaper and tv.
    The problem with Ukraine as a failing state is that you can't see it happening until it is over the edge. The US banksters have said no to a haircut and there is another $500m to be paid in September. If Kiev defaults all kinds of problems arise, which, unlike the soothing words being spoken to date, will have a big impact in the country, like hit imports (including the gas price) very hard.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:19 pm

LOL it just got through to me who Rozhin is. Wow Shocked
    The Mule
    The Mule

Post  The Mule Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:27 pm

Dforce wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    Whatever it may be, time is running out for them.

Kiev has to make a choice. Either summer party in Donbass or Christmas party in Kiev.

I would say Ukraine has already fallen apart thanks to Maidan revolution which brought radical nationalists to power. The uprising in the East was a natural counter-reaction to this. I guess the big question is whether Ukraine will re-unite again. I don't know the sentiment in Donbass, but I don't exclude the possibility of losing Donbass too.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:27 pm

Dforce wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:
    Whatever it may be, time is running out for them.

Kiev has to make a choice. Either summer party in Donbass or Christmas party in Kiev.

Let's get one thing out of the way Big D: it was you and your little band of merry Nazi worshipers from MP.net who until recently kept screaming that Russia is done for, so don't play modest now.

As for Ukraine, please get it into your thick skull that I am talking about several winters, not just couple of them. One of the the first things I told you when you showed up here is that this will last for quite a few years. And for certain players east of Kiev: longer game-bigger payoff. thumbsup

And, just for you:
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #20 - Page 6 Frozen-Winter-Is-Coming-T-Shirt
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Apparently there are meetings scheduled for 24 August in Berlin involving Madame Merkel, Mr. Golland and Mr. Poroshenko. There is speculation that a follow up meeting may be held with Mr. Putin but there are no details as to when, where and with whom.

Mr. Putin is on a working visit to Krimu and Sevastopol Region. A good number of senior and very senior Russia Government figures are here also, here as in Krimu and Sevastopol Region, scattered from one end to the other and basically finding out what's going on, what's gone correctly and what needs attention.

I think the relative quiet up north is because of the Monday meetings in Berlin and the fact that whatever fool is head of osce is in the general area of conflict. Of interest was the carefully timed provision of informations concerning orc heavy weapons at the front from Mariupol all the way up and around to Lugansk when the osce dork arrived. This provision has more than one purpose, all of which are important. I have no doubts that photos, videos and satellite imagery was provided to osce along with the documents proving all the images are very recent. If the satellite images are of sufficient clarity, and I have no doubts that they are, this also sends a crystal clear message to Holland and Brussels.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:52 pm

With all this nonsense about Russia "falling apart" and other bla bla bla, I am reminded of the situation a year ago shown on this edit of a kot-ivanov map. There was this clown, Kalereb? on MP who thought he knew everything and that Novorossiya was about to fall etc etc etc. He reposted the selfie of ukrops at Saur-Mogila and was making fantasy claims about the fighting at Krasny Luch. We look at the map and see the situation looks very bad, but I think not a single Novorossiya supporter gave up hope or did not believe that the situation would change dramatically. Then when "miracle" occured, Kalereb and other morons vanished. It will be the same again and their fantasy posts will stop and silence. They always try to have the first laugh, at maidan, at Odessa, at Mariupol, in the crisis period we see on the map, and about the ongoing bombardments, yet they forget the saying "He who laughs last, laughs longest" and I will add, the loudest....

The Situation in the Ukraine. #20 - Page 6 Ebb652e7f716
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:08 pm

RBK reports that Moscow is preparing a meeting between Putin and Obama later this year. Before that we have a meeting between Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande. Anyone dare to speculate on this? Perhaps this is just the regular routine but it'd unwise to rule out the possibility of the situation in Ukraine as one of the (key) subjects.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Neutrality wrote:LOL it just got through to me who Rozhin is. Wow Shocked

And who is this Rozhin?
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:10 pm

sepheronx wrote:

And who is this Rozhin?

Colonel Cassad. The guy with the regular updates from the frontline.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Khepesh wrote:With all this nonsense about Russia "falling apart" and other bla bla bla, I am reminded of the situation a year ago shown on this edit of a kot-ivanov map. There was this clown, Kalereb? on MP who thought he knew everything and that Novorossiya was about to fall etc etc etc. He reposted the selfie of ukrops at Saur-Mogila and was making fantasy claims about the fighting at Krasny Luch. We look at the map and see the situation looks very bad, but I think not a single Novorossiya supporter gave up hope or did not believe that the situation would change dramatically. Then when "miracle" occured, Kalereb and other morons vanished. It will be the same again and their fantasy posts will stop and silence. They always try to have the first laugh, at maidan, at Odessa, at Mariupol, in the crisis period we see on the map, and about the ongoing bombardments, yet they forget the saying "He who laughs last, laughs longest" and I will add, the loudest....

The Situation in the Ukraine. #20 - Page 6 Ebb652e7f716
    huehue Geolocator tole it back in june. Longand dirty war.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

And who is this Rozhin?

Colonel Cassad. The guy with the regular updates from the frontline.

Really? Now I know more.

Awesome.
    SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Before saying anything, I want to thank everyone for their efforts and contributions.

I have a rather unusual question. Is there a video that shows the flow of combat, the change of frontlines for the period from July until February (like a fluid overview of those, for example kot-ivanov maps), with combat and aftermath footage (destroyed heavy equipment) from the appropriate period battles thrown in between? That would be an excellent and highly informative, yet compact product, with a far stronger impact than those pathetic repetitive "articles" on invasions, Spetsnaz, T-90 etc. accusations.

I had something like "Stalingrad the game intro" or "Сталинградская битва" on YT (Blitzkrieg game and derivatives nostalgia, can't post links yet) in mind, with lostarmour.info pictures and videos thrown in. I would have used PMs, but I am still unable (low post count). Thought that this would be the perfect place to ask such question, perhaps someone might create one (having in mind skills and knowledge of relevant videos, pics and events the members here have). Sorry if off-topic.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:18 pm

SturmGuard wrote:Before saying anything, I want to thank everyone for their efforts and contributions.

I have a rather unusual question. Is there a video that shows the flow of combat, the change of frontlines for the period from July until February (like a fluid overview of those, for example kot-ivanov maps), with combat and aftermath footage (destroyed heavy equipment) from the appropriate period battles thrown in between? That would be an excellent and highly informative, yet compact product, with a far stronger impact than those pathetic repetitive "articles" on invasions, Spetsnaz, T-90 etc. accusations.

I had something like "Stalingrad the game intro" or "Сталинградская битва" on YT (Blitzkrieg game and derivatives nostalgia, can't post links yet) in mind, with lostarmour.info pictures and videos thrown in. I would have used PMs, but I am still unable (low post count). Thought that this would be the perfect place to ask such question, perhaps someone might create one (having in mind skills and knowledge of relevant videos, pics and events the members here have). Sorry if off-topic.

The issue with this conflict is that while we might have the bigger lines, we don't actually have crucial information (and accurate at that). For instance LA.info has been working their butts off to offer us a mapping of the combat sites. However, they do so in a very uneven way, see the Debaltsevo action, we had a clear picture about material losses only by late April (especially when it came to tanks). Now we also discover T90A's have been blasting s*** up around the end of August/early September. Then there's another issue. For the map to exist you also need a correct ORBAT, we still don't know those, for obvious reasons. That effort, IMO will come once most of the fighting will have died down. You can partly do that effort by patching up open source info and videos and reciprocate them into an operational map. That my friend is a multi-billion RUB project. Good post. Thumbs up.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Khepesh wrote:With all this nonsense about Russia "falling apart" and other bla bla bla, I am reminded of the situation a year ago shown on this edit of a kot-ivanov map. There was this clown, Kalereb? on MP who thought he knew everything and that Novorossiya was about to fall etc etc etc. He reposted the selfie of ukrops at Saur-Mogila and was making fantasy claims about the fighting at Krasny Luch. We look at the map and see the situation looks very bad, but I think not a single Novorossiya supporter gave up hope or did not believe that the situation would change dramatically. Then when "miracle" occured, Kalereb and other morons vanished. It will be the same again and their fantasy posts will stop and silence. They always try to have the first laugh, at maidan, at Odessa, at Mariupol, in the crisis period we see on the map, and about the ongoing bombardments, yet they forget the saying "He who laughs last, laughs longest" and I will add, the loudest....

The Situation in the Ukraine. #20 - Page 6 Go
    A new cauldron I sense.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #20 - Page 6 281881-yoda_sh
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Ukraine hoping to conquer the east by military means is doomed to fail.. Russia will never allow
    that to happen.. The Minsk-2 agreement already provide for Kiev to taking back easter ukraine
    including the borders and all they have to do is to Reverse the fascism they now have and returning kiev to a democracy with full rights of minorities .

Because either 65,000 troops or 100,000 could roll over eastern Ukraine in 24 hours if Russia
    decided not to directly help them with their army and airforce.. with a lot of casualties for kiev ,but can they hold the territory? Doubtful . The Insurgence and Attacks will make the Ukraine army feel like the US ARMY in IRAQ..but multiplied by 10.. they were not welcome there even if they hated Sadam ,So Ukraine will have to retreat to their original place ,because it will feel for them like a foreign nation invasion. And Kiev will need to do Business with Russia weather they like it or not ,for its economy to have a chance.. Since Europe needs nothing of trade with Ukraine.

All said ...its possible the aim of Ukraine is to provoke Russia into invading them.. to get
    more sanctions on Russia.. and drag the Russian economy into a new Afgan-soviet war..Is an economic Warfare,the ultimate aim, of Americans on Russia , with the intention
    also to weaken the image of Russian Government with its own people..

Is a Re-do of the Soviet Afgan war ,CIA project in terms of objectives...economic warfare

In Soviet vs Afgan war.. while the White House was Condemning Russia for their Invasion of Afganistan in front of cameras ,demanding they to leave..  Behind cameras they were doing the opposite.. doing everything possible the CIA to keep the soviets in Afganinstan. So sink Soviet Economy..in a long war. They knew Afgan had no chance to defeat the soviet in military combat , but it didn't matter.. all that they needed was to keep Russia in Afganistan as long as possible ,to sink their economy.. in SHort Soviets were fooled in the game and later had to leave because its Economy could not continue financing the war...  

So is not different today.. Obama demand Russia to leave Ukraine.. and stop supporting the Rebels..while behind the scenes orders kiev to continue provoking Russia into a fight through its bombing of civilians women and children in eastern ukraine and by creating new criminal laws ,
    that makes miserable the lives of ethnic Russians in Ukraine.  

Russia in the other hand have many other ways to Pressure Kiev stop the war..without a full scale war with RUssian army or any real invasion.. like creating another armed insurrection front in Kharkiv and another in Odessa.. or other cities, that will truly put on its knees Ukraine and its Americans Gov handlers ,that are the real mind behind the conflict in Ukraine and Poroshenko refusal to negotiate for peace.  

The nomadics thugs from MP.net ,and Autistic zionist minions, who defend the CIAnazis war against ethnic Russians demanding their freedom,will be for a major disappointment if they ever think US and NATO and the Apartheid state of Israel, stand a chance to defeat Russia in proxy war ,like Ukraine conflict is ,in a land combat so close to Russian borders.. THe Ukraine conflict will be sooner or later a major Failure for Americans and its coalition of puppets. Their best hope
    now is not to win in Ukraine and keep it for long. but to drag Russia with Ukraine before the nation collapse and split .  NO Russia will not sink or disband.. like others claims , Russian Government have the support of vast majority of its citizens.. is a totally different scenario of what Ukraine have.. that a minority faction who came into power through violence in a coup with the help of the west ,is hold in power with a fraudulently elected President ..against the will of majority of its citizens.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
    SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:42 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:The issue with this conflict is that while we might have the bigger lines, we don't actually have crucial information (and accurate at that). For instance LA.info has been working their butts off to offer us a mapping of the combat sites. However, they do so in a very uneven way, see the Debaltsevo action, we had a clear picture about material losses only by late April (especially when it came to tanks). Now we also discover T90A's have been blasting s*** up around the end of August/early September. Then there's another issue. For the map to exist you also need a correct ORBAT, we still don't know those, for obvious reasons. That effort, IMO will come once most of the fighting will have died down. You can partly do that effort by patching up open source info and videos and reciprocate them into an operational map. That my friend is a multi-billion RUB project. Good post. Thumbs up.

I am not proficient in video-editing or animations, but I was surprised I couldn't find such *obviously* good propaganda material. It doesn't have to be all-encompassing, rather an animated display of attacks, counterattacks, defence lines and breaches, in chronological order, interrupted by pictures and video footage of combat, surely available on Internet. Something like
    "May/June 2014 first UkrOp incursions and ATO operations begin" --> early ambush results + Slavyansk battles
    "July 2014 UkrOp forces launch an offensive aimed at capturing Rus-Ukr border" --> footage from Izvarino and cauldron combat + aftermath ensues
    "July/August 2014 UkrOp forces attempt to isolate Donetsk and encircle Lugansk" --> enter footage from UkrOp military movement to frontlines and parade, then footage from those defensive battles Ilovaysk, Saur-Mogila, Torez, Krasniy Luch etc.,
    "August/September 2014 deblocking of Lugansk and Donetsk, NAF counteroffensive Mariupol direction" --> famous rout aftermath, POWs
    etc. including Donetsk airport area combat and especially Debaltsevo salient, and some nice appopriate soundtrack in the background. After writing and thinking through this one more time, I am sad because I don't have the skills to turn this idea into reality.

@Auslander, thank you very much for the link

Last edited by SturmGuard on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:52 pm

SturmGuard wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:The issue with this conflict is that while we might have the bigger lines, we don't actually have crucial information (and accurate at that). For instance LA.info has been working their butts off to offer us a mapping of the combat sites. However, they do so in a very uneven way, see the Debaltsevo action, we had a clear picture about material losses only by late April (especially when it came to tanks). Now we also discover T90A's have been blasting s*** up around the end of August/early September. Then there's another issue. For the map to exist you also need a correct ORBAT, we still don't know those, for obvious reasons. That effort, IMO will come once most of the fighting will have died down. You can partly do that effort by patching up open source info and videos and reciprocate them into an operational map. That my friend is a multi-billion RUB project. Good post. Thumbs up.

I am not proficient in video-editing or animations, but I was surprised I couldn't find such *obviously* good propaganda material. It doesn't have to be all-encompassing, rather an animated display of attacks, counterattacks, defence lines and breaches, in chronological order, interrupted by pictures and video footage of combat, surely available on Internet. Something like
    "May/June 2014 first UkrOp incursions and ATO operations begin" --> early ambush results + Slavyansk battles
    "July 2014 UkrOp forces launch an offensive aimed at capturing Rus-Ukr border" --> footage from Izvarino and cauldron combat + aftermath ensues
    "July/August 2014 UkrOp forces attempt to isolate Donetsk and encircle Lugansk" --> enter footage from UkrOp military movement to frontlines and parade, then footage from those defensive battles Ilovaysk, Saur-Mogila, Torez, Krasniy Luch etc.,
    "August/September 2014 deblocking of Lugansk and Donetsk, NAF counteroffensive Mariupol direction" --> famous rout aftermath, POWs
    etc. including Donetsk airport area combat and especially Debaltsevo salient, and some nice appopriate soundtrack in the background. After writing and thinking through this one more time, I am sad because I don't have the skills to turn this idea into reality.

Start here:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3418-donbass-liberation-war-multimedia
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:02 pm

SturmGuard wrote:

Yeah but there we differ. I don't want no blatant propaganda. I would like a real effort about what, who, where, when. Having some kind of feel good couple of videos with maps is basically compiling one sides bravado. This conflicts deserves a lot better, because actual raw data exists (at least for one side). From a purely historical POV it would be best.

Now for vulgarization purposes, I agree those steps are a must. But given your goals are rather limited, I'd follow aulander's advice. I insist, there's good money to be made with a thorough video series of the current operations in Donbass. I'm sure Frunze people are busy right now doeing that for their own doctrine courses. Now we just need a guy from here to sacrifice himself for the greater good of RD.net and enlist the Russian Army in order to become an Officer ;-).
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:22 pm

SturmGuard wrote:Before saying anything, I want to thank everyone for their efforts and contributions.

Something like this I think, but more up to date and with more video. This is about GPW and was published in 2005 and is regarded as very good and very unbiased. http://www.pobediteli.ru/index.html
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    SturmGuard wrote:

Yeah but there we differ. I don't want no blatant propaganda. I would like a real effort about what, who, where, when. Having some kind of feel good couple of videos with maps is basically compiling one sides bravado. This conflicts deserves a lot better, because actual raw data exists (at least for one side). From a purely historical POV it would be best.

Now for vulgarization purposes, I agree those steps are a must. But given your goals are rather limited, I'd follow aulander's advice. I insist, there's good money to be made with a thorough video series of the current operations in Donbass. I'm sure Frunze people are busy right now doeing that for their own doctrine courses. Now we just need a guy from here to sacrifice himself for the greater good of RD.net and enlist the Russian Army in order to become an Officer ;-).

Actually, the animated map beginning the link I provided for him pretty much tells all in seconds, tells what a very near thing it was that Novorossiya ceased to exist. It was in the end of July last year that all the nonexistent volunteers that Strelkov was whining about not showing up and he had quietly sent to Mother for training returned en mass and kicked some serious orc tail, confused mess that it was.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:31 pm

American Eagle wrote:Brave Ukrainian artillery fires at Russian invaders killing hundreds of them Cool Very Happy
    I honestly don't know why Dforce gets more hate than this guy. Can the mods ban him, he really isn't doing any good here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:35 am