Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+50
kvs
OminousSpudd
Akula971
whir
Bolt
Heartbeer
TheArmenian
Mike E
mack8
The Mule
Ispan
Boreas
kap-the-head
GarryB
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Monarchist
Nikander
medo
VladimirSahin
wilhelm
Cowboy's daughter
cheesfactory
max steel
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
Godric
Rodinazombie
Firebird
gregoire
Morpheus Eberhardt
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
Prince Darling
Ghoster
Cyberspec
BKP
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
JohninMK
sepheronx
auslander
2SPOOKY4U
PapaDragon
franco
Flagship Victory
Khepesh
ExBeobachter1987
Neutrality
Erk
54 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

Mike E
    Mike E

The Situation in the Ukraine. #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

Post  Mike E Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Poroshenko condemned the Right Sector....who is going to start digging his grave?
    Rodinazombie

The Situation in the Ukraine. #17 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

Post  Rodinazombie Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:41 pm

^^^^

Have we got any direct quotes from porky yet?

Earlier i read that he had described mukachevo as a 'terrorist attack' but I do t believe he would have used auch language to describe his bed buddies, it would be too much of a pearl for us.

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Mike E wrote:Poroshenko condemned the Right Sector....who is going to start digging his grave?

I won't dig his grave but at the burial ceremony I'll be more than willing to pour a bottle of the finest vodka on the cardboard box. However, be advised that there is a good probability that I will strain the vodka through me kidneys as I wish him 'Shasleevo'.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:09 pm

If I could tell something to Yarosh about starting his own war with Porky, here is what I would tell him:

But anywho, I really hope that the situation gets worse and worse. I would not mind seeing a place like Lvov burn as Donetsk did. I would like to see the Ukrops fighting their own Afghanistan or Vietnam on their own territory.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:15 pm

whir wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:"It is a big column, even with gas and water suppliers; it is near Mukachevo already," a representative of the extremist organisation Right Sector, Andrei Sharaskin, said
    People in Transcarpathia is already foaming at their mouths after the first sight of military vehicles in their roads, the resentment is only going to grow if they don't reach an agreement soon.

My goodness.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Regular wrote:Most of the soldiers in ATO are from Western Ukraine so they wouldn't join seps and wouldn't care about shelling civilians. But now war is comming home and they might have to think where their allegiance lies. I believe Pravyi Sektor would be hard to eliminate if it comes to this. Too much support among western part of Ukraine.

I can't see EU supporting Right Sector on their border: idk about USA...

Life in Ukriaine under Right Sector, ....I can not see outsiders investing in Ukraine...but Idk, and idk how ordinary Ukraine persons, not ultra-Nationalists would feel about it..
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Transcarpathia is majority Ukrainian, there are only 12% Hungarians and maybe 1% Romanians.

Who is against the UKR army? Local Ukrainians or minorities?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Regular wrote:Most of the soldiers in ATO are from Western Ukraine so they wouldn't join seps and wouldn't care about shelling civilians. But now war is comming home and they might have to think where their allegiance lies. I believe Pravyi Sektor would be hard to eliminate if it comes to this. Too much support among western part of Ukraine.

I can't see EU supporting Right Sector on their border: idk about USA...

Life in Ukriaine under Right Sector, ....I can not see outsiders investing in Ukraine...but Idk, and idk how ordinary Ukraine persons, not ultra-Nationalists would feel about it..

Nobody is investing in Ukraine now. One of the reasons whole place is nosediving...
    whir

Post  whir Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:14 pm

RT wrote:Poroshenko orders all illegal arms group disarmed in Ukraine amid standoff with Right Sector
    Published time: July 13, 2015 16:11
    Edited time: July 13, 2015 19:29

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has ordered security forces to disarm all illegal armed groups in the country, following a deadly gunfight involving the Right Sector ultranationalists and the police in the town of Mukachevo.

“No political force should have armed cells and no political force will have one,” Poroshenko said during a meeting of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council (NSDC).

According to the president, the appearance of heavily armed men in Mukachevo, “a thousand kilometers away from the front line,” is an attempt to destabilize the situation in Ukraine.

“The authorities will not allow this,” he promised, tasking the Interior Ministry and Ukraine’s Security Service (SBU) with disarming the illegal armed groups.

The president stressed that the essence of the conflict in Mukashevo, situated near the borders of Slovakia and Hungary, was the “redistribution of smuggling routes.”

However, Right Sector spokesman Artem Skoropadsky, said that president’s order doesn’t apply to the ultranationalist group.

“The statement by Petro Poroshenko is addressed to illegal armed groups. We are not an illegal armed group. Illegal armed groups are bandits, and we are volunteer Ukrainian corps Ukrainian, which protects the independence and territorial integrity of Ukraine. Therefore, this statement does not apply to us," Skoropadsky told the RIA Novosti news agency. Continue reading.

Vesti UA via Google Translate wrote:В МВД сообщили о переходе батальона "Правого сектора" в "Азов"
    The Interior Ministry reported that the transition battalion "Right Sector" in "Azov"
    July 13 | 20:28

Reassignment, according to the commander, it was planned for a long time

Soldiers of the separate battalion of the seventh Ukrainian Volunteer Corps (AQL) "Right Sector" passed in "Azov". Total numbers of the organization Dmitry Yarosh left 41 fighter. Thus in the seventh battalion AQL "Right Sector" were five soldiers, the press service of the Ukrainian Interior Ministry with reference to the battalion commander with the call sign Rem Ruslan Kamchalu.

The battalion commander said that the decision to leave the "Right Sector" and join the ranks of the National Guard of Ukraine (volunteer regiment "Azov" is part of the National Guard under) was made long ago. "The motive of simple, how much time fighting, and the" Right Sector "has become more corrupt and went beyond the law. So we decided to all former division of "Right Sector" go "- said Kamchala. The battalion commander, talking about former colleagues on the organization, called the actions of some of their gang, according to the press service of the Interior Ministry. Continue reading.

LifeNews via Google Translate wrote:«Айдар», «Азов», «ОУН» и «Торнадо» поддержали «Правый сектор»
    "Aydar", "Azov", "OUN" and "Tornado" supported "Right Sector"
    21:49 July 13, 2015

Nationalists still four battalions came to the walls of the Presidential Administration Petro Poroshenko in the center of the Ukrainian capital.

Four Ukrainian battalion supported the action of radicals "Right Sector" in Kiev. Soldiers "Aydar", "Azov", "Aune" (activities upomyatnutyh organizations banned in Russia by the decision of the Supreme Court. - Comm. LifeNews.) And "Tornado" joined the rally in front of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine, according to television channel "112 Ukraine" .

- Have joined this action are other volunteer battalions, is, in particular, "Aydar", "Azov", "OUN" and representatives of the volunteer battalion "Tornado". There already have arranged a field kitchen, put the boxes, collect money to replenish their food stocks. On the road, the protesters lit candles in memory of those killed in Mukachevo - says journalist Ukrainian TV channel.

Earlier today pravoseki informed of the intention to conduct a "Chamber" in the city center next Sunday, July 19th. The venue of the People's Assembly will be Independence Square. Representative Edward M inoborony DNI Basurin reported that soldiers of the "Right Sector" massively leave their places of dislocation in the Donbass , and heading towards the Ukrainian capital.

Members of the "Right Sector" for the second day hold a rally in front of the Presidential Administration in Kiev and other cities of Western Ukraine. Participants declare that the action will be of unlimited duration. Demonstrators in Balaclava demand the resignation of Interior Minister Arsen Avakov and punish security officials who used force against fighters of radical right-wing groups in the Carpathians.

According to Ukrainian media, on the way to the Presidential Administration in the Ukrainian capital on the turn from the street Institutska Bankova are three representatives of right-wing groups and check the documents of all the citizens who want to go to the rally.

President Poroshenko at the meeting of the War Cabinet NSDC urged the Interior Ministry and SBU to disarm all illegal armed groups in the country. In turn, used oeviki "Right Sector" stated that to them an order of President of Ukraine does not apply and they have to disarm do not intend to . Continue reading.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:21 pm

The US site Veterans Today can be a bit off the wall at times but to condemn it out of hand, as on another site, also seems crazy. They have quite a wide readership and over the past year been sympathetic to what is going on in Donbas and today have generated a major thread on the subject. This is their editorial lead in followed by the link to the article.

Editors Note: VT has been in direct contact with the Donbass leadership due to the efforts of a VT reader, an ethnic Russian who was living in the US and who moved back to the region.

She wanted to help these long-suffering people, currently under the boot of yet another US color revolution, which has generated too much death and destruction.

On her first trip, she was able to interview most of the to civilian and military leadership as our roving VT correspondent. Out goal is to assist them in getting their side of the story out without any filters. Despite our own western corporate media blackout, we do have a solid niche audience and the world intelligence community does monitor what gets pretended here.

Besides briefing and getting briefed by their leadership we will be working with their Ministry of Information people to assist them as best we can to reach an English audience to educate them about the crimes that Western countries are committing there.

These are all punishable under the Nuremberg precedent of “waging an aggressive war,” for which some of the Nazi leadership was hung after the war, and some feel that should be brought back as a deterrent for today’s manufactured terror wars being conducted behind State immunity.

There is an old term, “negotiating in bad faith”, which is pertinent to the present case. Poroshenko left the Minsk agreement meetings having agreed to begin a ceasefire, initiate constitutional changes, and to negotiate a semi-autonomous permanent settlement to the post-Kiev Western coup crisis. France and Germany were supposed to be guarantors of Kiev’s good faith in carrying out their responsibilities.

That of course turned out to be a bad joke. The pullback of their heavy weapons became a game of musical chairs, alternating with “catch us if you can”.

Kiev has simply refused to negotiate with the Donbass leadership. France and Germany have made no effort to honor their guarantees, and we should never let them forget it.

We had asked Donbass for an article about the effects of Kiev’s blockade on Donbass, as it was not something we felt we could competently do at this time. Maya Klimova, stepped forward to help with her first article for Veterans Today. She is the director of the State of Information Policy in the Ministry of Information for the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR). She is also a poet, and author of several novels, and a member of the Journalists Union of the DPR.

We will be looking forward to forging closer bonds with these people who are simply trying to get back to living their normal lives without the Western sponsored Neo-Nazi thugs’ boots on their necks. The march of the warmongers must face exposure for what it is, a threat to all of us, and resisted accordingly.

Maya is going to give you a shocking rundown on how the Western backers of the Kiev coup, including France and Germany, have literally given permission to Kiev to totally ignore the Minsk agreement, while Kiev conducts intense economic warfare on the Donbass region. If any of this news was covered by Western media, I missed it…

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/13/the-blockade-of-donbass/

Last edited by JohninMK on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar change)
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 pm

auslander wrote:
    Mike E wrote:Poroshenko condemned the Right Sector....who is going to start digging his grave?

I won't dig his grave but at the burial ceremony I'll be more than willing to pour a bottle of the finest vodka on the cardboard box. However, be advised that there is a good probability that I will strain the vodka through me kidneys as I wish him 'Shasleevo'.

lol! I would join you but I so hate standing in long line ups Laughing
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 pm

To "auslander" and "khepesh"  

Wish to commend both of you for your reporting of the events on the weekend while trying to separate the fact from fiction and advising others to do the same.

BRAVO!! cheers respekt

Also while I am being a nice guy, wish to thank both of you for your on the ground relaying of the news at all times. It is appreciated thumbsup
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:37 pm

franco wrote:To "auslander" and "khepesh"  

Wish to commend both of you for your reporting of the events on the weekend while trying to separate the fact from fiction and advising others to do the same.

BRAVO!! cheers respekt

Also while I am being a nice guy, wish to thank both of you for your on the ground relaying of the news at all times. It is appreciated thumbsup
    X100
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Top marks to the Atlantic Council, probably after months of work (and a good contribution to their bank in Washington) we now have real proof of Russian soldiers in Donbas. Minor problem, ignorable really, they only found a possible 50 and the evidence wouldn't stand up in court. Still it definitely justifies the again repeated claim of 50,000 people in Ukraine (with new qualification 'and along its borders' can't remember seeing that before). I am certain they will find the satellite photos of the troop concentrations, they can't have been lost in the post again.

KYIV, July 13 /Ukrinform/. The experts of the Atlantic Council U.S. think tank have presented in Kyiv the evidence of presence of the Russian troops in the temporarily occupied territory of Donbas.

More than fifty evidence were gathered in a volume entitled "Hiding in Plain Sight: Putin's War in Ukraine." As U.S. expert Elliot Higgins told the Radio Liberty, the data from open sources were used while collecting and analyzing the information.

"We used information from the social networks, used actively by the Russian soldiers. The soldiers take photos of themselves against the background of military equipment bearing the Russian military symbolic. Quite often, soldiers take pictures in places where they are deployed. We also refer to the satellite images and Google maps to clarify the location of the Russians in Donbas," Higgins said.

According to the experts, the number of Russian military is increasing in Ukraine and along its borders and now exceeds 50 thousand people.

The Atlantic Council also states it has the facts showing the increase in number of Russian military along the borders with the member states of the EU and the NATO in Eastern Europe.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Best laugh of the day, Western Bankers being compliant and co-operative in giving money away??? Classic cloud cuckoo land. No doubt especially regarding the $125M due on the 24 July. Default beckons.

KYIV, July 13 /Ukrinform/. Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk hopes that the creditors will show their willingness to cooperate. The PM said this during the first Ukraine-U.S. Investment Conference in Washington on Monday, July 13, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

"We ask our creditors to be compliant and willing to cooperate. It is a way to support the Ukrainian people," Yatsenyuk said.

As a reminder, Ukraine and the special committee of creditors negotiate to restructure USD 15.3 billion in foreign debt of ukraine. The next level of negotiations with the Ukraine's creditors will take place in Washington on July 15.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:43 pm

South Front daily military update.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:08 am

BRAVO!! cheers respekt

^Hell yeah this! cheers russia
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:00 am

PapaDragon wrote:

BRAVO!! cheers respekt

^Hell yeah this! cheers   russia

Yes, absolutely!
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:14 am

Lifenews
    Breaking! Azov, Aydar, OUN and Tornado BATTALIONS
    pledged allegiance to PravySektor against Kiev junta!
    21:49 July 13, 2015

Nationalists still four battalions came to the walls of the Presidential Administration Petro Poroshenko in the center of the Ukrainian capital.

Four Ukrainian battalion supported the action of radicals "Right Sector" in Kiev. Soldiers "Aydar", "Azov", "Aune" (activities upomyatnutyh organizations banned in Russia by the decision of the Supreme Court. - Comm. LifeNews.) And "Tornado" joined the rally in front of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine, according to television channel "112 Ukraine" .

- Have joined this action are other volunteer battalions, is, in particular, "Aydar", "Azov", "OUN" and representatives of the volunteer battalion "Tornado". There already have arranged a field kitchen, put the boxes, collect money to replenish their food stocks. On the road, the protesters lit candles in memory of those killed in Mukachevo - says journalist Ukrainian TV channel.

Earlier today pravoseki informed of the intention to conduct a "Chamber" in the city center next Sunday, July 19th. The venue of the People's Assembly will be Independence Square. Representative Edward M inoborony DNI Basurin reported that soldiers of the "Right Sector" massively leave their places of dislocation in the Donbass , and heading towards the Ukrainian capital.

Members of the "Right Sector" for the second day hold a rally in front of the Presidential Administration in Kiev and other cities of Western Ukraine. Participants declare that the action will be of unlimited duration. Demonstrators in Balaclava demand the resignation of Interior Minister Arsen Avakov and punish security officials who used force against fighters of radical right-wing groups in the Carpathians.

According to Ukrainian media, on the way to the Presidential Administration in the Ukrainian capital on the turn from the street Institutska Bankova are three representatives of right-wing groups and check the documents of all the citizens who want to go to the rally.

President Poroshenko at the meeting of the War Cabinet NSDC urged the Interior Ministry and SBU to disarm all illegal armed groups in the country. In turn, used oeviki "Right Sector" stated that to them an order of President of Ukraine does not apply and they have to disarm do not intend to .

And then this. So is the below factual?? has Kiev government known all along? or is it a smear since Tornado joined Right Sector against Poroshenko?

From Truth About the Situation in Ukraine, facebook

13th July 2015, city Kiev, fascist state Ukraine

The General Prosecution Office of Kiev junta admit that fascist battalions raping children. Because of conflict between company of special police "Tornado" [fascist company] and governor of occupied territories of Lugansk republic we got information about typical crimes of fascist units. These are kidnaps, sever beatings, tortures, executions, rapes of males and females... Few days ago official page of General Prosecutor Office published about rapes of children by same company...but Prosecutor published in the report name of witness, so they give chance to fascists to kill witness of rapes...

https://www.facebook.com/gp.gov.ua/photos/a.365434053594863.1073741828.365331280271807/563823073755959/?type=1
    Read translation:

"The Chief Military Prosecutor's Office investigated criminal offenses related to the sexual integrity of children.
    Chief Military Prosecutor of General Prosecution Office of Ukraine began pre-trial investigation in the criminal proceedings on suspicion of company of special police ["Tornado"] commander Onishchenko R. I. and his subordinates in committing a number of grave and especially grave criminal offenses.
    In the course of the preliminary investigation in the criminal proceedings indicated investigators extracted data on individual soldiers from the mentioned company committing, together with other civilians, criminal offenses related to the sexual integrity of children. In this regard, the Unified Register of pre-trial investigations included information on the criminal offenses under Art. 156 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (sexual abuse of minors).
    Exactly in connection with the implementation pre-trial investigation in the specified criminal proceedings as a witness for questioning is called Savanchuk Svetlana, which may be known for certain circumstances of the criminal offense. "

I don't think that Svetlana Savanchuk will be alive in nearest future. Something same did EU officials for administration of Kosovo, who are gangsters (mafia) from that region. All witnesses of war crimes committed by Albanians from Kosovo, were killed.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:32 am

There seems to be some confusion as to who is doing or going to do what to whom and how. This Praetorian Guard revolt, if it is such, will play out over the next week or so and the end result will be what Langley decides, pure and simple.

There is a possibility that this entire thing is simply a sleight of hand charade so one has to keep a very close eye on the situation and the lines in Novorossiya.

And, lady and gentlemen, thank you for your accolades for my and Kepesh's efforts. I do what I can when I can in regards to keeping an eye on the situation and reporting what I see, hear and can verify.
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:41 am

With an ample supply of beer and popcorn I am cheering for both sides. I hope for both sides to score a lot.

Was NAF withdrawal from Shirokono intended to facilitate the departure of Azov to Kiev? scratch

TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Transcarpathia is majority Ukrainian, there are only 12% Hungarians and maybe 1% Romanians.

Who is against the UKR army? Local Ukrainians or minorities?

That is a pro-Kiev oversimplification.

A good percentage of the population of Transcarpathia is Rusysn (Ruthenian) people. The Ukrainian government does not recognize them as a distinct ethnicity. Rusysn people are typically pro-Russian.

By the way, the Mukachovsky district in Transcarpathia were the trouble is happening is majority Hungarian populated.
    whir

Post  whir Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:25 am

Echo TV via Google Translate wrote:RIPORTJAINK Intézkedések
    OUR REPORT Measures
    2015.07.13. 18:00

All Vamos elbocsájtanak Transcarpathia. The Prime Minister instructed the Ukrainian State Financial Service to vámparancsnokság Menes the whole portfolio. Mukachevo armed conflict broke out on Saturday between members of the Right Sector and bodyguards of an opposition member of parliament, as well as the authorities. According to press reports could be those involved in smuggling market division. Video.

Ukrinform wrote:Zakarpattia region customs senior management suspended
    16:31 13.07.2015

KYIV, July 13 /Ukrinform/. To conduct the functional investigation into facts of corruption, the entire senior management of the Zakarpattia region customs was suspended from duties.

This is stated on the Government Portal.

"By decision of the State Fiscal Service, the entire senior management of the Zakarpattia region customs was suspended from duties to conduct the functional investigation into facts of corruption at the customs," reads the statement.

To ensure continuous operation of the customs in the Zakarpattia region, a group of customs inspectors from other regions will be formed.
    As a reminder, Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk ordered to dismiss all staff of the Zakarpattia region customs and to investigate into the facts of smuggling and abuse. Continue reading.

This would not be a problem if thousands of families wouldn't be living of smuggling because they have no other job.
    whir

Post  whir Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:32 am

Azov near Mariupol...

ANTI VATNIK wrote:WTF?
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:35 am

Guys, the support is flattering and thanks, but I'm simply a humble raccoon...

Anyway, serious news.
    Two bombs in Lvov, one by a police station, seems three women injured. https://news.mail.ru/inworld/ukraine/incident/22654321/?frommail=1
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #17 - Page 19 67ede77f8e21

More serious is an attempt to murder Zakharchenko's secretary by blowing up her car. Helena Filippova is now in hospital with injuries. http://www.novorosinform.org/news/id/32551
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #17 - Page 19 1a7fbb8e27bf

Edit: A police lieutenant was also seriously wounded in the bombings in Lvov http://ria.ru/world/20150714/1127561436.html

Last edited by Khepesh on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:14 am