Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+50
kvs
OminousSpudd
Akula971
whir
Bolt
Heartbeer
TheArmenian
Mike E
mack8
The Mule
Ispan
Boreas
kap-the-head
GarryB
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Monarchist
Nikander
medo
VladimirSahin
wilhelm
Cowboy's daughter
cheesfactory
max steel
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
Godric
Rodinazombie
Firebird
gregoire
Morpheus Eberhardt
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
Prince Darling
Ghoster
Cyberspec
BKP
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
JohninMK
sepheronx
auslander
2SPOOKY4U
PapaDragon
franco
Flagship Victory
Khepesh
ExBeobachter1987
Neutrality
Erk
54 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

The Situation in the Ukraine. #17 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 pm

whir wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:What were postal workers doing carrying $113,000?
    1) It's 2.5 million in the local currency.
    2) I don't beleive postal service would carry 115.000 USD without any security. I don't belieive they carried any money. There was something else in that car which was worth shooting them for.
    In a lot of countries post offices are used as payment offices by many business and institutions with financial problems that need an alternative to conventional banks so it's not that far fetched. This type of payment generally comes as individual envelopes containing a small amount of money in form of bills that look and are transported like conventional mail to simplify the process so obviously robbers had to know in advance when and where the money was going to be delivered because once the envelopes are shorted out it's nearly impossible to steal them among all the ordinary mail and parcels.

Ahh, I see.
    Rodinazombie

The Situation in the Ukraine. #17 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #17

Post  Rodinazombie Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:59 pm

No link yet but just seeing reports of pravy sektor going on the rampage and shooting seven civilians in mukachevo.

RIP to the fallen and no disrespect intended, but its quite fun to see porkie and friends wild dogs out of control and biting him on the ass.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Werewolf wrote:Of course they know what they are doing. They have done it on purpose with the goal to kill civilians. This strategy was made by US, to provocate Russia to get its forces into ukraine so they could achieve their goal to drag russia into a decade+ long war with its own people, while showing the entire world that russia is the aggressor, right now the only thing they can do is pull crap out of their arses to try and attempt to portray russia as some empire that wants to claw everything.

Yup, only problem is that strategy is not working at all 'cuz rebels are not falling for it. This is probably driving Johnny McCain nuts lol1

Boy, can he hold a grudge. Dude never got over getting shot down in 'Nam by Soviet black ops crew. respekt
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Cowboy's daughter wrote:Chechen Gunmen Kill Three Postal Workers Steal $2.5m Hryvnas in Kharkov

A spokesman from the Ukrainian SBU has stated that Chechen gunman from an armed wing of the Imarat Kavkaz have killed three postal workers that were transporting $2.5m Hryvnas worth of soldiers pay and pensions in the Russian speaking city of Kharkov.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=673_1436535955

RIP to the guys just doing their job. How the hell did the authorities establish they were Chechens? So the volunteer battalions are starting to bite Poroshenko in the ass I see.

Rodinazombie wrote:No link yet but just seeing reports of pravy sektor going on the rampage and shooting seven civilians in mukachevo.

RIP to the fallen and no disrespect intended, but its quite fun to see porkie and friends wild dogs out of control and biting him on the ass.

Lenta is reporting that Pravy Sektor was alerted and acted against a band of drug dealers or something. Several guys killed and wounded on their part.

Just let the scum kill eachother I'd say.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:13 pm

lol1
    "What would you do if Klichko threw a grenade at you?"
    "I'd pull the pin and throw it back."

Fresh batch of humor on FortRuss, enjoy:

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/07/russias-week-in-humor-for-july-10-2015.html
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Is this legit??

In the 17th Tank Brigade (2nd Battalion) rebellion is brewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTQ2ogDKYHo

A Ukrainian tank brigade rebelling?  That would be interesting.

Once SBU and Azov give them good old ass-rape these clowns will quickly go back to being obedient little female K9s... lol1  

There is already much hate between volunteers and army. I know UA is mostly to blame for civilian deaths thanks to their incompetency, but I will be cheering for them when they will turn on Kiev.
    But You are right about SBU. They were ruthless with Januk in power, and they are ruthless now. KGB type guys. Tho very bad at making propaganda material.

Yeah, incompetency - these orcs just shell the city at random. No targets in particular; or even if there are - they could care less about the accuracy; just levelling entire towns and villages; shelling Donetsk and Lugansk day & night.

Nothing to do with incompetency; they know what they're doing.

Hope Pravyj Sektor makes an example out of them - and Pravyj Sektor can be dealt with later by hanging at high dawn.

I was referring to soldiers. While there is no questions that Ukrainian gov has more sinister plans, but soldiers get the orders. They obey it. I doubt that they know where exactly their shells land.
    What strikes me the most, Ukraine is targeting infrastructure, it means they lost all the hope in winning this war. Now they want to inflict as much damage as possible.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Regular wrote:
    it means they lost all the hope in winning this war. Now they want to inflict as much damage as possible.
    In a way they win the war if they manage to inflict unrepairable damage to Novorossiyan infrastructure and kill thousands of civilians while Novorossiya is not able to do the same for Kiev and Lvov.
    whir

Post  whir Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Regular wrote:I was referring to soldiers. While there is no questions that Ukrainian gov has more sinister plans, but soldiers get the orders. They obey it. I doubt that they know where exactly their shells land.
    What strikes me the most, Ukraine is targeting infrastructure, it means they lost all the hope in winning this war. Now they want to inflict as much damage as possible.
    But in reality they're not that innocent since we have seen plenty of videos were they use detailed maps and do the math to target howitzers at populations. Probably soldiers aren't aware how the streets looks like, much less of how it's the immediate aftermath after the shelling, but surely they have a general idea of what's on the receiving end because even the drunkards recorded on video knew what they were doing while laughing at it.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Regular wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Is this legit??

In the 17th Tank Brigade (2nd Battalion) rebellion is brewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTQ2ogDKYHo

A Ukrainian tank brigade rebelling?  That would be interesting.

Once SBU and Azov give them good old ass-rape these clowns will quickly go back to being obedient little female K9s... lol1  

There is already much hate between volunteers and army. I know UA is mostly to blame for civilian deaths thanks to their incompetency, but I will be cheering for them when they will turn on Kiev.
    But You are right about SBU. They were ruthless with Januk in power, and they are ruthless now. KGB type guys. Tho very bad at making propaganda material.

Yeah, incompetency - these orcs just shell the city at random. No targets in particular; or even if there are - they could care less about the accuracy; just levelling entire towns and villages; shelling Donetsk and Lugansk day & night.

Nothing to do with incompetency; they know what they're doing.

Hope Pravyj Sektor makes an example out of them - and Pravyj Sektor can be dealt with later by hanging at high dawn.

I was referring to soldiers. While there is no questions that Ukrainian gov has more sinister plans, but soldiers get the orders. They obey it. I doubt that they know where exactly their shells land.

LOL, you think artillery battery commanders, sub-commanders and crew shoot w/o even consulting a map?

They get co-ordinates, they check those co-ordinates against their topographical data (maps whether paper or electronic), as well as against landmarks and any nearby orientiers that angles and directions have already been calculated for; and then calculate they calculate the direction and angle that they need in order to hit those co-ordinates.

They know exactly where they are shooting, what's nearby and what sort of area it is.

They know the CEP/accuracy of the howitzers/mortars/rocket artillery equipment that are assigned to them across the entire span of ranges and under different weather conditions with different types of ammo. They have all the technical data on graphs and tables, and more than likely would have memorized the key parts.
    Most likely, they would outline a circle on a map that would outline where 95% of the shells would be expected to land, and perhaps another for 50% of the shells. Many times they won't have point targets; but area targets - it would be their job to completely saturate an area of say 500 sq. metres with artillery fire. Here, once again, they will know exactly what they are shooting and the extent of the area where the shells would hit, and just what's within this area.

Blood-soaked criminals, the lot of them.
    Artillery-men should not be let go in prisoner exchanges, but sent to work in the mines to provide coal for the Donbass's power grid.
    If by chance some Ukrainian artillery shells land on top and cause a cave-in; then one might call it irony or poetic justice.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Some images of the shoot out between pravy sektor and Ukranian police at Mukachevo in Transcarpathia. pravy sektor scum lost two dead and four injured. http://lifenews.ru/news/157160
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #17 - Page 11 4af9e2a3ce49

whir

Post  whir Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Edit: I was writing while Kepesh was posting silent.

@Antimaidan_Rf wrote:Criminals from the right sector, declare war criminal regime Poroshenko.

¿Could someone shed some light about what's happening there?

Karpat News wrote:Fired at a patrol car in Mukachevo
    Munkach.com wrote:Shots in Mukachevo 11.07.2015
    Aleksandr Bretsko wrote:
    Shootout in Mukachevo
    MukachevoNet wrote:
    Shooting in Mukachevo

Shooting in Mukchaevi 2
    112 Украина wrote:
    As a result of shooting in Mukachevo 9 people hospitalized - Correspondent
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:52 pm

whir wrote:
    Civil war between ukrops. pravky sektor, or at least the ones in Mukachevo have begun a war against Poroshenko, and the situation is not ended as those not killed or injured escaped to the hills and it seems fighting continues. What Shary has been saying is that this will be explained to Ukranian public as work of FSB, but people will know the truth. Lets hope there is much more of this.

Edit: the situation is a bit complicated and dynamic and it needs to sit back and watch for a while. There is the beginnings of some panic and Yarosh is shouting for the Mukachevo police to be arrested. The severe internal fault lines in the junta may be about to split wide apart. fingers crossed this may be a spark to bring these scum crashing down in flames.
    whir

Post  whir Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Khepesh wrote:Civil war between ukrops. pravky sektor, or at least the ones in Mukachevo have begun a war against Poroshenko, and the situation is not ended as those not killed or injured escaped to the hills and it seems fighting continues. What Shary has been saying is that this will be explained to Ukranian public as work of FSB, but people will know the truth. Lets hope there is much more of this.
    Thanks for the clarification, what is coming out of social networks was a bit schizophrenic.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Khepesh wrote:Some images of the shoot out between pravy sektor and Ukranian police at Mukachevo in Transcarpathia. pravy sektor scum lost two dead and four injured. http://lifenews.ru/news/157160
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #17 - Page 11 4af9e2a3ce49

I would upvote this but I used my cookie for today. thumbsup lol1

This is what I been saying when I talked about decomposition of Ukraine. Classic societal collapse.

And this is barely start of the beginning. Years of fun lie ahead Twisted Evil
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Civil war between ukrops. pravky sektor, or at least the ones in Mukachevo have begun a war against Poroshenko, and the situation is not ended as those not killed or injured escaped to the hills and it seems fighting continues. What Shary has been saying is that this will be explained to Ukranian public as work of FSB, but people will know the truth. Lets hope there is much more of this.

Edit: the situation is a bit complicated and dynamic and it needs to sit back and watch for a while. There is the beginnings of some panic and Yarosh is shouting for the Mukachevo police to be arrested. The severe internal fault lines in the junta may be about to split wide apart. fingers crossed this may be a spark to bring these scum crashing down in flames.

no sympathy for the HaHols and their jumping on Moskals .... they deserve everything coming to them
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:08 pm

New video emerged of the start of the incident. Here we see the pravy sektor convoy driving into Mukachevo, and note the heavy MG mounted on the jeep. I am enjoying the tsunami of comments in the networks about this Smile I think tomorrow a better idea of what happens, and hopefully it will still be going on...
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Let's just grab some popcorn and watch Porosheko and his crew (the Ukrainian media) go in full damage control. He's going to have trouble if he's going to call Pravy Sektor a bunch of bandits because these "bandits" are fighting a patriotic war in Eastern Ukraine. They won't be so happy about that. I sincerely hope this situation is going to have consequences on the frontlines in Donbass.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Well it's about time the Shite Sektor fags made themselves useful.

Perhaps they finally feel they're strong enough to grab some power by force. Good.

Hopefully, the GRU & FSB would have been doing their jobs; and providing arms and intel undercover via or posing as Shite Sektor agents in Russia; to the main branches in the Ukraine; in order to strengthen them and build them up as a force that's more likely to assert itself over the equally criminal and illegal Ukrainian government.

With any luck, similar incidents will follow in other towns and villages; perhaps some mini-Ukropistan no-go areas would pop up around the country where these savages are free to enforce order the way they like - this would do more than everything else so far to collapse the Ukrainian economy and war-effort; soldiers will be deserting the front with their weapons in order to protect their own families.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Khepesh wrote:New video emerged of the start of the incident. Here we see the pravy sektor convoy driving into Mukachevo, and note the heavy MG mounted on the jeep. I am enjoying the tsunami of comments in the networks about this Smile I think tomorrow a better idea of what happens, and hopefully it will still be going on...

This is turning into Africa, no offense. Country with several clans fighting it out on the street and indirectly holding civilians "hostage" with their vendettas.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:32 pm

This has been going on since early afternoon. Semi reliable info says it started as an altercation between a local and connected drug gang and RS and escalated. There is a goodly amount of reporting and info on anti-maidan, my stukach has been watching most of the afternoon and evening. There's lots of rumor and conjecture but like Kepesh said, it's too early to form any idea as to who will win.

Porky is already blaming FSB so tomorrow OSCE, PACE and UNSC will try to pass resolutions blaming VVP personally for this.

Personally, after watching what happened in Donbas, now Novorossiya, for the last 15 months, burying 17 of our local boys in that time and we personally losing close friends killed in the bombardments, I hope they tear each other to pieces and in the process destroy half the cities, towns and villages west of the Dnepr. It's about time that what THEIR MEN have been doing in the war against Novorossiya comes home to roost. Fuck 'em.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    whir wrote:

Hopefully this will become a long and bloody battle between the Ukrainian army and the volunteer Nazi battalions and the Right Sector. This is currently the only way Novorossiya can defeat Ukraine. That the Ukrainians start shooting at each other.

But I'm not counting on it because the West will do everything in its power to stop any infighting between Ukrainians. The West's goal is to use Ukraine to hurt Russia and any infighting between Ukrainians is a detriment to that goal.

Last edited by Karl Haushofer on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:35 pm

auslander wrote:

Porky is already blaming FSB so tomorrow OSCE, PACE and UNSC will try to pass resolutions blaming VVP personally for this.

How? Are we going to see "satellite" images too this time? Laughing
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    auslander wrote:

How? Are we going to see "satellite" images too this time? Laughing

Yeah, and if we're lucky the satphots will show a bunch of polite young men in green doing unkind things to Militsiya, GAI, rIGHT sECTOR, sVOBODA, and Porky's F///h Queen Party. attack
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:44 pm

auslander wrote:This has been going on since early afternoon. Semi reliable info says it started as an altercation between a local and connected drug gang and RS and escalated. There is a goodly amount of reporting and info on anti-maidan, my stukach has been watching most of the afternoon and evening. There's lots of rumor and conjecture but like Kepesh said, it's too early to form any idea as to who will win.

Personally, after watching what happened in Donbas, now Novorossiya, for the last 15 months, burying 17 of our local boys in that time and we personally losing close friends killed in the bombardments, I hope they tear each other to pieces and in the process destroy half the cities, towns and villages west of the Dnepr. It's about time that what THEIR MEN have been doing in the war against Novorossiya comes home to roost. Fuck 'em.

amen to that auslander .... the yanks will never be able to hold Ukraine together ... Kyiv and Lviv are on borrowed time
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Ukrops sent in their National Guard. Remind me again, aren't there a bunch of Right Sector activists amongst the NG itself? It's going to be a hilariously awkward situation for them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm