Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+57
Cowboy's daughter
Kiko
franco
Sujoy
Regular
PhSt
Big_Gazza
MiamiMachineShop
Tsavo Lion
Odin of Ossetia
magnumcromagnon
verkhoturye51
jhelb
RTN
andalusia
LMFS
Admin
Rodion_Romanovic
AbdulhamidtheSecond
BKP
Russophile
Tingsay
Isos
d_taddei2
Hannibal Barca
Nibiru
Teshub
Airman
Hole
ultimatewarrior
Aristide
Kimppis
flamming_python
JohninMK
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Vann7
George1
nomadski
eric1
ATLASCUB
miketheterrible
AlfaT8
KiloGolf
max steel
Rodinazombie
par far
olibeira
NationalRus
Werewolf
GarryB
marcinko
KomissarBojanchev
kvs
Walther von Oldenburg
sepheronx
Kyo
61 posters

    Venezuela crisis

    Poll

    Will usa be successful in installing it's puppet

    [ 9 ]
    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Bar_left24%Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 28 ]
    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Bar_left76%Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Bar_right [76%] 

    Total Votes: 37
    Poll closed
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:50 am

    George1 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

    Venezuela has no oil, it has tar.

    are you crazy? Shocked

    Google the quality of venezuela oil. It needs extreme raffination and is the lowest quality on the market. It is only profitable when oil prices are high. It has the viscosity of tar. Needs othrr oils to be added to lower viscosity.

    I have news for you, oil is not all same.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:24 am

    It has the viscosity of tar.
    Canadian tar sands r no better, yet pipelines were being built to the US.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_oil_sands#Economics
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_oil_sands#Geopolitical_importance

    But that's besides the point: controlling it enables 1 to control the world prices & thus the economies of Russia, Iran, Japan & China.
    The US only controlled the export of it by default, buying 90% of it. Now, with sanctions in place, which made the economy worse, Maduro will stop sending his oil to the US, as he won't even get paid for it.
    This isnt about oil, its about influence in the region.
    It is about oil- the US failed to take over Saddam's Iraqi & Qaddafi's Libyan oil, so now Trump tries to do "damage control" by taking Maduro's oil & kick out the Russian & Chinese oil companies out of the country. The US has huge influence in L. America as is- all of it's economy depends on the US economy.
    Btw Syria has little oil; it's the fact that it's allied with Iran (& Iraq, for that matter) that made Israel & its protege the US very nervous. Russia prevented their regime change ops, & will be present there for long time to come.

    Venezuelan Supreme Court repealed the law on the "transition to democracy"
    https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2569347.html

    Guaydo admits the invasion of Americans in Venezuela https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2569411.html
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:29 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    It has the viscosity of tar.
    Canadian tar sands r no better, yet pipelines were being built to the US.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_oil_sands#Economics
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_oil_sands#Geopolitical_importance

    But that's besides the point: controlling it enables 1 to control the world prices & thus the economies of Russia, Iran, Japan & China.
    The US only controlled the export of it by default, buying 90% of it. Now, with sanctions in place, which made the economy worse, Maduro will stop sending his oil to the US, as he won't even get paid for it.
    This isnt about oil, its about influence in the region.
    It is about oil- the US failed to take over Saddam's Iraqi & Qaddafi's Libyan oil, so now Trump tries to do "damage control" by taking Maduro's oil & kick out the Russian & Chinese oil companies out of the country. The US has huge influence in L. America as is- all of it's economy depends on the US economy.
    Btw Syria has little oil; it's the fact that it's allied with Iran (& Iraq, for that matter) that made Israel & its protege the US very nervous. Russia prevented their regime change ops, & will be present there for long time to come.

    Venezuelan Supreme Court repealed the law on the "transition to democracy"
    https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2569347.html

    Guaydo admits the invasion of Americans in Venezuela https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2569411.html

    Fun fact, maduro cant sell it to anyone else, because the only processing facilities of that high viscosity oils are in USA and France.

    Also whats your problem? Countries have interests. Its a french interest to get rid of Maduro. So we do work on that.

    You are also wrong about Libya. The libyan oil is now owned by french and italian oil companies.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3159
    Points : 3246
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  higurashihougi Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:26 pm

    Aristide wrote:Fun fact, maduro cant sell it to anyone else, because the only processing facilities of that high viscosity oils are in USA and France.

    Also whats your problem? Countries have interests. Its a french interest to get rid of Maduro. So we do work on that.

    You are also wrong about Libya. The libyan oil is now owned by french and italian oil companies.

    It's good that Aristide finally become honest about it. The West's concern has nothing to do with democracy or Venezuelan people but many things to do with the profit of Western capitalism.

    Who care whether the country is democratic or authoritarian ? The West don't care if Saudi has a full dictator regime. If a dictatorship gain profit for Western capitalism... then the West will nuture it.

    More reason to back Maduro or any Venezuelan who has the gut to oppose Western hegemony. What the West wants is a docile and weak Venezuela, not a strong and prosperous one.
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:05 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Fun fact, maduro cant sell it to anyone else, because the only processing facilities of that high viscosity oils are in USA and France.

    Also whats your problem? Countries have interests. Its a french interest to get rid of Maduro. So we do work on that.

    You are also wrong about Libya. The libyan oil is now owned by french and italian oil companies.

    It's good that Aristide finally become honest about it. The West's concern has nothing to do with democracy or Venezuelan people but many things to do with the profit of Western capitalism.

    Who care whether the country is democratic or authoritarian ? The West don't care if Saudi has a full dictator regime. If a dictatorship gain profit for Western capitalism... then the West will nuture it.

    More reason to back Maduro or any Venezuelan who has the gut to oppose Western hegemony. What the West wants is a docile and weak Venezuela, not a strong and prosperous one.

    Well, ypu dont get a strong and prosperous Venezuela with Maduro as well. He drove the country against the wall. You cant blame the west for maduros mistakes.

    Beside that, democracy in 3rd world shitholes doesent fund my fancy vacations and stuff.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 39224
    Points : 39722
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  GarryB Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:51 pm

    You cant blame the west for maduros mistakes.

    But you can blame it for being a hipocritical piece of shit that lies and cheats and steals worse that some of the greatest villans in history... all the while writing in its own history books how wonderful it is to be so great for the development of civilisation on the planet.

    They talk about democracy and peace and the value of human life and they just do the opposite to feed the 1% of super rich to make them slightly richer.

    Western colonialism & neocolonialism made them so; most recently under the banner of spreading Western style democracy-

    The other problem is that they believe they are the pinnacle of civilisation and democracy in the universe... they are on transmit... not receive...  the Borg, the Ori, the Wraith... all rolled in to one...

    You may accept that it is in french interests to get rid of Maduro.

    Dude, you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself... why would you expect us to care or support French interests... or even bother to find out what they might be in this case... I am sure what really happens is that Washington tells Micron what to say and he says it... and then he gets a pat on the head and a biscuit... and he wags his tail and gives a little bark at how clever he is...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:49 am





    Last edited by George1 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:43 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm

    Exporting democracy to Venezuela made a shithole by the US sanctions & domination won't work either. Iraq & Libya r good recent examples.
    Where will Macron, Trump & Guido end up before they die?
    Ur guess is as good as mine.
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:47 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Exporting democracy to Venezuela made a shithole by the US sanctions & domination won't work either. Iraq & Libya r good recent examples.
    Where will Macron, Trump & Guido end up before they die?
    Ur guess is as good as mine.

    Sanctions on Venezuela exist since few weeks now. It was made a shithole by Maduro.

    You know what amazes me? For you its all about evil USA. The fact that Maduro is an absolute moron and idiot, his politics are clown politics ect, is ignored by you. Do you claim Maduro was installed by USA?

    The neighbor countries dont want the 3 million refugees from Venezuela.

    Have you ever visited South America? You know Evo Morales in Bolivia? Another idiot. I was in Bolivia in 2017. Morales did not finish school, his politics are laughable. He is as idiotic as Maduro, just not as retarded.[/quote]
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3159
    Points : 3246
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  higurashihougi Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:10 pm

    Aristide wrote:Sanctions on Venezuela exist since few weeks now.

    The first round of sanction began against Venezuela at the time of Barack Obama. Since then, additional rounds of sanctions have been added.

    Venezuela has suffered from sanction for a much longer longer longer time, not just "few weeks".
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Venezuela- Maduro

    Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:43 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Sanctions on Venezuela exist since few weeks now.

    The first round of sanction began against Venezuela at the time of Barack Obama. Since then, additional rounds of sanctions have been added.

    Venezuela has suffered from sanction for a much longer longer longer time, not just "few weeks".

    Wrong, individuals got sanctioned. Nothing else.

    Also whats your problem? If we dont want trade with Venezuela, thats our decission.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 3159
    Points : 3246
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  higurashihougi Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:01 pm

    Aristide wrote:Wrong, individuals got sanctioned. Nothing else.

    Sanctions against the whole energy sector of Venezuela also began long ago, not just "few weeks".

    And United Nations admitted that sanctions inflict much damage on Venezuela economy.

    So I am sorry but you can't blame Maduro for everything.


    Last edited by higurashihougi on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:03 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Wrong, individuals got sanctioned. Nothing else.

    Sanctions against the whole energy sector of Venezuela also began long ago, not just "few weeks".

    And United Nations admitted that sanctions inflict much damage on Venezuela economy.

    You want to force us to deal with maduro? Sorry if we dont want business with maduro regime, we are free to not deal.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:05 pm

    The 1st sanctions were imposed in 2008, and:
    In addition to targeted sanctions against individuals and
    companies, President Trump has imposed broader
    economic sanctions on Venezuela because of the
    government’s serious human rights abuses, antidemocratic
    actions, and responsibility for the deepening humanitarian
    crisis. In August 2017, President Trump issued E.O. 13808,
    which prohibits access to the U.S. financial markets by the
    Venezuelan government, including PdVSA, with certain
    exceptions to minimize the impact on the Venezuelan
    people and U.S. economic interests. The sanctions restrict
    the Venezuelan government’s access to U.S. debt and
    equity markets. Among the exceptions are transactions for
    new debt by CITGO, owned by PdVSA; transactions by
    U.S. owners of certain Venezuelan/PdVSA bonds on
    secondary markets; financing for agricultural and medical
    exports; and short-term financing to facilitate trade.
    In March 2018, President Trump issued E.O. 13827, which
    prohibits transactions involving the Venezuelan
    government’s issuance and use of digital currency, digital
    coin, or digital token. The Maduro government launched a
    cryptocurrency known as the petro in February 2018 in an
    effort to circumvent sanctions.
    In May 2018, President Trump issued E.O. 13835, which
    prohibits transactions related to the purchase of Venezuelan
    debt, including accounts receivable, and to any debt owed
    to Venezuela pledged as collateral. U.S. officials assert the
    action was intended to deny corrupt Venezuelan officials
    the ability to improperly value and sell off public assets in
    return for kickbacks.
    Policy Considerations
    As Venezuela’s political and humanitarian crisis has
    deepened over the past two years, the Trump
    Administration at times indicated it was considering
    broader sanctions, such as an embargo on certain U.S.
    exports to and/or imports from Venezuela (e.g., oil) or a
    prohibition on financial transactions with PdVSA, as
    occurred with the sanctions imposed on PdVSA in January
    2019. On January 23, 2019, several days before the
    imposition of the sanctions, the United States recognized
    Juan Guaidó, the head of Venezuela’s National Assembly,
    as the country’s interim president and ceased to recognize
    the “Maduro regime” as the government of Venezuela.
    Although Venezuelan oil exports to the United States have
    been declining, sanctions on that trade still could affect the
    U.S. economy, particularly Gulf Coast refineries that
    process Venezuelan crude oil. A complicating factor in the
    sanctions on PdVSA is that the company owns CITGO,
    which operates three crude oil refineries, three pipelines,
    and numerous petroleum product terminals in the United
    States. Some analysts also maintain that the stronger
    sanctions on PdVSA run the risk of exacerbating
    Venezuela’s difficult humanitarian crisis, which already has
    been marked by shortages of food and medicines, increased
    poverty, and mass migration
    .

    https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF10715.pdf
    https://www.state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/venezuela/

    The fact that Maduro is an absolute moron and idiot, his politics are clown politics ect, is ignored by you. Do you claim Maduro was installed by USA?
    His policies to help his people r less moronic than those of Macron & Trump that r aimed at making life better for the rich. No, I don't claim that.
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:09 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:The 1st sanctions were imposed in 2008, and:
    In addition to targeted sanctions against individuals and
    companies, President Trump has imposed broader
    economic sanctions on Venezuela because of the
    government’s serious human rights abuses, antidemocratic
    actions, and responsibility for the deepening humanitarian
    crisis. In August 2017, President Trump issued E.O. 13808,
    which prohibits access to the U.S. financial markets by the
    Venezuelan government, including PdVSA, with certain
    exceptions to minimize the impact on the Venezuelan
    people and U.S. economic interests. The sanctions restrict
    the Venezuelan government’s access to U.S. debt and
    equity markets. Among the exceptions are transactions for
    new debt by CITGO, owned by PdVSA; transactions by
    U.S. owners of certain Venezuelan/PdVSA bonds on
    secondary markets; financing for agricultural and medical
    exports; and short-term financing to facilitate trade.
    In March 2018, President Trump issued E.O. 13827, which
    prohibits transactions involving the Venezuelan
    government’s issuance and use of digital currency, digital
    coin, or digital token. The Maduro government launched a
    cryptocurrency known as the petro in February 2018 in an
    effort to circumvent sanctions.
    In May 2018, President Trump issued E.O. 13835, which
    prohibits transactions related to the purchase of Venezuelan
    debt, including accounts receivable, and to any debt owed
    to Venezuela pledged as collateral. U.S. officials assert the
    action was intended to deny corrupt Venezuelan officials
    the ability to improperly value and sell off public assets in
    return for kickbacks.
    Policy Considerations
    As Venezuela’s political and humanitarian crisis has
    deepened over the past two years, the Trump
    Administration at times indicated it was considering
    broader sanctions, such as an embargo on certain U.S.
    exports to and/or imports from Venezuela (e.g., oil) or a
    prohibition on financial transactions with PdVSA, as
    occurred with the sanctions imposed on PdVSA in January
    2019. On January 23, 2019, several days before the
    imposition of the sanctions, the United States recognized
    Juan Guaidó, the head of Venezuela’s National Assembly,
    as the country’s interim president and ceased to recognize
    the “Maduro regime” as the government of Venezuela.
    Although Venezuelan oil exports to the United States have
    been declining, sanctions on that trade still could affect the
    U.S. economy, particularly Gulf Coast refineries that
    process Venezuelan crude oil. A complicating factor in the
    sanctions on PdVSA is that the company owns CITGO,
    which operates three crude oil refineries, three pipelines,
    and numerous petroleum product terminals in the United
    States. Some analysts also maintain that the stronger
    sanctions on PdVSA run the risk of exacerbating
    Venezuela’s difficult humanitarian crisis, which already has
    been marked by shortages of food and medicines, increased
    poverty, and mass migration
    .

    https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF10715.pdf
    https://www.state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/venezuela/

    The fact that Maduro is an absolute moron and idiot, his politics are clown politics ect, is ignored by you. Do you claim Maduro was installed by USA?
    His policies to help his people r less moronic than those of Macron & Trump that r aimed at making life better for the rich. No, I don't claim that.

    You dont want me to have a good life?

    And thanks for proving me right. Obama sanctioned individuals. Venezuela is a shithole since 10 years now.

    You say Maduro is good? Eating expensive steak while his people starve.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 14878
    Points : 15017
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  JohninMK Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:06 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Tomorrow I will go through and try to sift the shit from the stuff that just smells bad, and move it to the TB section...

    It may require some editing as some posts include both bollocks and stuff on Venzuela...
    Thanks but I didn't really want to bog you down with it and it is now in the past.

    Hopefully posters here will take the hint and keep this thread on thread, in the knowledge that from now on their posts will just be zapped, making them a waste of time and typing effort.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 pm

    https://russian.rt.com/opinion/601684-shamir-ssha-venesuela-perevorot

    https://vz.ru/world/2019/2/12/963712.print.html

    https://www.rbc.ru/politics/12/02/2019/5c62d9369a7947f3e6db5410

    https://ria.ru/20190212/1550730757.html





    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:50 pm

    For France its best if Maduro goes, thats our national interest. You may have to accept that. Beside that, contrary to you, i jnow a person from venezuela, who absolutly hates maduro. 3 million refugees speak for themself.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:40 pm

    Aristide wrote:For France its best if Maduro goes, thats our national interest. You may have to accept that. Beside that, contrary to you, i jnow a person from venezuela, who absolutly hates maduro. 3 million refugees speak for themself.
    If he goes, so will R. Castro- is losing Cuba to the US also in ur national interests?
    In any country, there going to be people who hate their leaders. That alone doesn't justify intervention. In case u forgot, France was against the invasion of Iraq. Many there hated Saddam, esp. the Shiites, but they started killing the invaders regardless.
    I heard from the Ven. FM that many of those 3M people r actually Colombians who settled & been living there for many years.
    In any case, they r economic migrants rather than refugees fleeing genocide or political/religious persecution. Many, if not most, will return if & after the situation improves. It is to these people that humanitarian aid should be given.
    Many Westerners retire abroad & r called expatriates; in reality they r also economic migrants who want to get more bang for their buck in a weaker economy. The largest American expatriate community is in Mexico. Many also moved to Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia & Ecuador. So, what else is new?
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:44 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Aristide wrote:For France its best if Maduro goes, thats our national interest. You may have to accept that. Beside that, contrary to you, i jnow a person from venezuela, who absolutly hates maduro. 3 million refugees speak for themself.
    If he goes, so will R. Castro- is losing Cuba to the US also in ur national interests?
    In any country, there going to be people who hate their leaders. That alone doesn't justify intervention. In case u forgot, France was against the invasion of Iraq. Many there hated Saddam, esp. the Shiites, but they started killing the invaders regardless.
    I heard from the Ven. FM that many of those 3M people r actually Colombians who settled & been living there for many years.
    In any case, they r economic migrants rather than refugees fleeing genocide or political/religious persecution. Many, if not most, will return if & after the situation improves.
    Many Westerners retire abroad & r called expatriates; in reality they r also economic migrants who want to get more bang for their buck in a weaker economy. The largest American expatriate community is in Mexico. Many also moved to Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia & Ecuador. So, what else is new?

    You never visited South America...venezuelans beg on the streets, their childrens selling worthless stuff to feed their families. They look starving.

    Admit, that Maduro is an idiot. I cant take you serious when you blame only one side and ignore the obvious.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 pm

    I've been to Mexican border towns & saw the same thing.
    They'll remain miserable even after Maduro (I don't think is entirely blameless) is gone. In fact, the coming civil war will create more of them. The US & France, out of their concern, r not in hurry to invade Bangladesh, Burma, Haiti, Guatemala, Paraguay, & Zimbabwe, to name a few, to improve their economies & install better presidents.
    https://regnum.ru/news/2571231.html

    https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/bangladesh

    http://karennews.org/2019/01/the-new-year-starts-with-armed-conflict-between-karen-and-burma-armies-in-northern-karen-state/

    https://www.foxnews.com/world/on-the-70th-anniversary-of-their-war-with-the-burma-army-landmark-peace-process-in-jeopardy-as-hundreds-of-karen-christians-flee-their-homes-under-fire

    https://www.columbiaspectator.com/news/2019/02/12/international-conference-held-at-barnard-calls-for-accountability-for-rohingya-genocide/

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-word-haitis-president-fear-paralyzes-capital-180719400.html

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/palm-oil-industry-expansion-spurs-guatemala-indigenous-migration-190122160154738.html

    https://www.npr.org/2019/01/22/685505116/killings-of-guatemalas-indigenous-activists-raise-specter-of-human-rights-crisis

    https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/02/guatemala-legislative-initiatives-seriously-threaten-human-rights/

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguay#Social_issues

    https://www.equaltimes.org/in-zimbabwe-an-unpopular

    https://www.france24.com/en/20190212-us-slams-repression-zimbabwe

    Instead, they intervened in Syria by helping anti-Assad forces & sending troops there to reduce Iran's influence & flooded Turkey & Europe with Ms of refugees as a result.
    The US territory of Puerto Rico after the last hurricane also produced many refugees to the mainland, but Trump & Macron r not bothered by that:
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/us/puerto-rico-migration-data-invs/index.html

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-maria-puerto-rico-fema-displaced-families-temporary-housing-a8488266.html

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-puerto-rico-hurricane-fema-melania-san-juan-death-toll-mayor-a8386396.html

    http://www.wlrn.org/post/us-handled-puerto-rico-hurricane-aftermath-badly-says-refugee-group

    https://www.refugeesinternational.org/in-the-news/2018/7/13/npr-all-things-considered-fema-blamed-delays-in-puerto-rico-on-maria-agency-records-tell-another-story


    They know that there's no oil, gold, etc. to be extracted & that Russian bombers won't be landing there as long as it's not independent.  
    https://russian.rt.com/world/article/602000-gumanitarnaya-programma-ssha-venesuela


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:34 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:I've been to Mexican border towns & saw the same thing.
    They'll remain miserable even after Maduro (I don't think is entirely blameless) is gone. In fact, the coming civil war will create more of them. The US & France, out of their concern, r not in hurry to invade Bangladesh, Burma, Haiti, Guatemala, Paraguay, & Zimbabwe, to name a few, to improve their economies & install better presidents.
    https://regnum.ru/news/2571231.html

    https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/bangladesh

    http://karennews.org/2019/01/the-new-year-starts-with-armed-conflict-between-karen-and-burma-armies-in-northern-karen-state/

    https://www.foxnews.com/world/on-the-70th-anniversary-of-their-war-with-the-burma-army-landmark-peace-process-in-jeopardy-as-hundreds-of-karen-christians-flee-their-homes-under-fire

    https://www.columbiaspectator.com/news/2019/02/12/international-conference-held-at-barnard-calls-for-accountability-for-rohingya-genocide/

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-word-haitis-president-fear-paralyzes-capital-180719400.html

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/palm-oil-industry-expansion-spurs-guatemala-indigenous-migration-190122160154738.html

    https://www.npr.org/2019/01/22/685505116/killings-of-guatemalas-indigenous-activists-raise-specter-of-human-rights-crisis

    https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/02/guatemala-legislative-initiatives-seriously-threaten-human-rights/

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguay#Social_issues

    https://www.equaltimes.org/in-zimbabwe-an-unpopular

    https://www.france24.com/en/20190212-us-slams-repression-zimbabwe

    Instead, they intervened in Syria by helping anti-Assad forces & sending troops there to reduce Iran's influence & flooded Turkey & Europe with Ms of refugees as a result.
    The US territory of Puerto Rico after the last hurricane also produced many refugees to the mainland, but Trump & Macron r not bothered by that:
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/us/puerto-rico-migration-data-invs/index.html

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-maria-puerto-rico-fema-displaced-families-temporary-housing-a8488266.html

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-puerto-rico-hurricane-fema-melania-san-juan-death-toll-mayor-a8386396.html

    http://www.wlrn.org/post/us-handled-puerto-rico-hurricane-aftermath-badly-says-refugee-group

    https://www.refugeesinternational.org/in-the-news/2018/7/13/npr-all-things-considered-fema-blamed-delays-in-puerto-rico-on-maria-agency-records-tell-another-story


    They know that there's no oil, gold, etc. to be extracted & that Russian bombers won't be landing there as long as it's not independent.  
    https://russian.rt.com/world/article/602000-gumanitarnaya-programma-ssha-venesuela

    Maduro failed and smashed his country at the wall. He is hated by majority of people. He eats in expensive restaurants, while millions in his country starve. His politics failed. Its obvious that things in venezuela have to change, no matter if you like it or not.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:57 am

    He is hated by majority of people.
    Says who? The Western mass media? Did independent pollsters go there recently to confirm that?
    Besides, all active duty military have civilian family members & friends; if it was true, the army would have ousted him by now, esp. after threats from the US & efforts to have them defect.
    So, pl. stop repeating the same thing as a broken album record!
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1075
    Points : 1165
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Aristide Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:34 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    He is hated by majority of people.
    Says who? The Western mass media? Did independent pollsters go there recently to confirm that?
    Besides, all active duty military have civilian family members & friends; if it was true, the army would have ousted him by now, esp. after threats from the US & efforts to have them defect.
    So, pl. stop repeating the same thing as a broken album record!

    How many Venezuelans do you know?
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5815
    Points : 5771
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:09 pm

    It doesn't matter if I know none or 100K! I'm not a pollster to collect data & analyze what the real people's feelings & attitudes r toward Maduro. Some1 on this forum may know some who like Maduro & doesn't like Guido &/ Trump even more. Learn some logic & critical thinking!
    Many Soviets also hated Stalin but fought the Germans & their collaborators, including French, for 4 years.



    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content


    Venezuela crisis - Page 15 Empty Re: Venezuela crisis

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:55 pm