Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+45
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
ahmedfire
franco
max steel
sepheronx
Vann7
Hisroyalhighness
NationalRus
Brovich
d_taddei2
gregoire
Rmf
collegeboy16
As Sa'iqa
Mike E
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
cracker
Viktor
mutantsushi
mack8
ExBeobachter1987
VladimirSahin
F-15E
Strizh
Nikander
Kimppis
etaepsilonk
GarryB
kvs
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Walther von Oldenburg
flamming_python
Morpheus Eberhardt
medo
Kyo
Airbornewolf
2SPOOKY4U
Firebird
George1
par far
Regular
arpakola
49 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:56 pm

flamming_python wrote:Now the Ukr government is scrambling for UN Peacekeepers. A frozen conflict.
    Now they're on the defensive and will stay on the defensive for the rest of the war - never again to be able to conduct any more serious offensives, the initiative has been lost.

A Stalingrad indeed.

Russia should block any U.N. peacekeepers, even Porta-potty-shenko admitted that he wouldn't allow any Russian peacekeepers. The rebels should at least liberate Odessa before supporting any more peace agreements.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Novorussia has given the Ukronazi's an ultimatum. The Nazi have to withdraw their heavy weaponry by 19:00, 27/02/15, or the Novorussian will redeploy their heavy weaponry.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Hmmm, OSCE re-iterating that they only see individuals crossing the Russian-Ukrainian border, but not trafficking weapons (which includes armor), not military columns:

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:46 pm

Man, RT is on a roll, these two articles are too long to post, but there damn good, check em out. Smile

​Why the rise of fascism is again the issue

The recent 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz was a reminder of the great crime of fascism, whose Nazis iconography is embedded in our consciousness.

Fascism is preserved as history, as flickering footage of goose-stepping blackshirts, their criminality terrible and clear. Yet in the same liberal societies, whose war-making elites urge us never to forget, the accelerating danger of a modern kind of fascism is suppressed; for it is their fascism.

“To initiate a war of aggression…," said the Nuremberg Tribunal judges in 1946, "is not only an international crime, it is the supreme international crime, differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.”

Had the Nazis not invaded Europe, Auschwitz and the Holocaust would not have happened. Had the United States and its satellites not initiated their war of aggression in Iraq in 2003, almost a million people would be alive today; and Islamic State, or ISIS, would not have us in thrall to its savagery. They are the progeny of modern fascism, weaned by the bombs, bloodbaths and lies that are the surreal theatre known as news. .......
    http://rt.com/op-edge/235807-fascism-mideast-ukraine-neo-nazi/

Forget all our other troubles – the Russians are coming!

he gap between the rich and the poor continues to grow. Train and bus fares continue to rise. Twice as many people are living in poverty than 30 years ago. And our National Health Service is being privatized before our very eyes.

But hey - we Brits must forget about all those things - because there’s something far more important to worry about. The Russians are coming!

That “sinister tyrant” Vladimir Putin, doesn’t’ just threaten the whole of Ukraine - and the Baltic States - but even poses a “threat” to Britain too!
    http://rt.com/op-edge/235075-russian-threat-jets-defense/
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 pm

flamming_python wrote:Now the Ukr government is scrambling for UN Peacekeepers. A frozen conflict.
    Now they're on the defensive and will stay on the defensive for the rest of the war - never again to be able to conduct any more serious offensives, the initiative has been lost.

A Stalingrad indeed.

That would be nice. But I expect another thrust attempt from the regime in April.

The regime wants peacekeepers to secure the border with Russia without following the Minsk-2 agreement and making
    political concessions to the rebels first. In other words, they have torn up the agreement and now want their asses
    saved by UN intervention. Churkin already stated that any such peacekeeper deployment is against the Minsk-2 agreement
    so hopefully Russia will veto any such move.
    Nikander

Post  Nikander Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:11 pm

And now we have a new twist, they've killed Nemtsov. Right on the eve of opposition march and guess where? In front of the Kremlin, a group of men in a car stopped in front of him and fired 4 shots. And now look at this : 1. numerous accounts on Twitter are now calling on Russians to stand against Putin following Nemtsov's murder, 2. there is a mass protest in Moscow on Sunday, Nemtsov's murder will surely mobilize people to take to the streets and 3. several Russian opposition figures are now posting links to Nemtsov's old interview in which he said "I hope Putin won't kill me". Can you believe this shit? Putin must understand that West and the 5th column in Russia will not stop at anything to achieve their goals. A purge must happen!
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Nikander wrote:And now we have a new twist, they've killed Nemtsov. Right on the eve of opposition march and guess where? In front of the Kremlin, a group of men in a car stopped in front of him and fired 4 shots. And now look at this : 1. numerous accounts on Twitter are now calling on Russians to stand against Putin following Nemtsov's murder, 2. there is a mass protest in Moscow on Sunday, Nemtsov's murder will surely mobilize people to take to the streets and  3. several Russian opposition figures are now posting links to Nemtsov's old interview in which he said "I hope Putin won't kill me". Can you believe this shit? Putin must understand that West and the 5th column in Russia will not stop at anything to achieve their goals. A purge must happen!

I agree this smells fishy, just wait for the shit-storm in the Western media claiming that Putin killed him.lol1 It's getting real predictable, in Argentina they recently tried the whole opposition-martyr, with a anti-Kircher prosecutor, and it failed due to the fact that charges against Kirchner (who's anti-IMF, and pro-BRICS, pro-Venezuelan, pro-Russian, pro-Chinese, and regularly criticizes the U.S. btw) have now been thrown out by a Judge in Argentina.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:31 pm

If you think about, Nemtsov posed little political danger to Putin, who probably has the highest approval ratings of any political leader in the world and even has a 90% approval rating in China, and Nemtsov was most dangerous 10 years ago and today only has a fraction of the support that he had.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Looks like Viktor Orban is fighting Kiev fascists in his own way:

Ukrainians Escape From Mobilization by Obtaining Hungarian Citizenship
    Nikander

Post  Nikander Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:45 pm

They have sacrificed Nemtsov, the same way with the guy in Argentina to achieve their criminal goals. But it just goes to show you how little western elite values life, it means nothing to them. Life, loyalty, nothing is sacred to them. This guy Nemtsov was a scumbag, but he served them well and they just dumped him like trash today, and not only his sponsors in the west but also he's so called friends in the opposition becouse they knew what's coming.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:52 pm

Good i hope Navalny is the next subhuman that bites the dust.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Nikander wrote:And now we have a new twist, they've killed Nemtsov. Right on the eve of opposition march and guess where? In front of the Kremlin, a group of men in a car stopped in front of him and fired 4 shots. And now look at this : 1. numerous accounts on Twitter are now calling on Russians to stand against Putin following Nemtsov's murder, 2. there is a mass protest in Moscow on Sunday, Nemtsov's murder will surely mobilize people to take to the streets and  3. several Russian opposition figures are now posting links to Nemtsov's old interview in which he said "I hope Putin won't kill me". Can you believe this shit? Putin must understand that West and the 5th column in Russia will not stop at anything to achieve their goals. A purge must happen!

Absolutely a US government job.
    Venezuela stopped something similar recently..  Leopoldo Lopez.. and opposition leader of
    the Government of Maduro.. was leading a crusade against the government and leading a rally..
    but the government of venezuela captured on camera/phone the conversation of his opposition
    allies..so called friends , planning to murder him to use it as a symbol against Maduro government.. and create massive unrest..  The plan failed miserably because The Venezuelan
    government captured the conversation..and showed it to him.. and he later ask for protection
    of the same government he wanted to overthrow.. Laughing

So this is well documented.. of another attempt of the US government to provoke a coup in venezuela. But completely not reported in American media as always.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:01 am

Werewolf wrote:Good i hope Navalny is the next subhuman that bites the dust.

Unfortunately they didn't shot that bastard.. that will have been nice. They picked someone
    who was not a leading figure on anything.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:20 am

Well Nemtsov wasn't so destructive to be eliminated.
    He definetly didn't deserve the bullet.
    Timing is very fishy here. I hope it will properly investigated. Putin must be very angry now. His spokesman called it as provociot
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:40 am

Political nobody walking with his hot Ukrainian GF from Kiev (no doubt a 'patriot' and perfectly willing to co-operate with Ukrainian intelligence) gets whacked smack in front of the Kremlin, 3 days before a very-well advertized and funded opposition march (I've been getting their banners on every 2nd web-page thanks to Google Ads; Google of course closely co-operating with American intelligence as they've always done).

Yeah, I wonder whodunit? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Probably, she led him down that road, where the assassins were waiting, or driving past at regular intervals. I cannot presume her guilt, but it's hard for it to be a co-incidence. They should check - whose idea was it to go down that road, how long has she been in Moscow (was she sent here, or contacted and recruited while here already?), etc...

2 weeks ago someone at an anti-Maidan rally was shot by a Ukrainian nationalist with a traumatic pistol. Perhaps the culprit was working alone, but if he wasn't - then no doubt he was employed by the same people that orchestrated today's provocation - the Ukrainian SBU.
    It's in as much their interest to cause strife among Ukrainians and Russians in Russia, as it is to add some spice to opposition rallies.

And their tactics are getting seriously out of hand. I want revenge on these fucks, in 2 weeks they've progressed from shooting with traumatic pistols to killing Russian citizens!!! Fuckers!!
    Nalivaichenko and several of his associates should meet with an unfortunate end, and soon. These attacks and provocations cannot be tolerated. GRU, SVR, FSB - do your jobs!
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:51 am

who knows. But I don't feel sorry for him. Too bad his Ukrainian GF didn't bite one too. That said, lets see what happens, my bet the protests will be still minuscule compared to what they could be. My bet also will be someone will attempt something like sniper attack during the March 1 protests. Very exciting events.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:53 am

sepheronx wrote:who knows.  But I don't feel sorry for him.  Too bad his Ukrainian GF didn't bite one too.  That said, lets see what happens, my bet the protests will be still minuscule compared to what they could be.  My bet also will be someone will attempt something like sniper attack during the March 1 protests.  Very exciting events.

Grats, you are a sociopath then.

Too bad his GF didn't bite one? You fucking nuts?

Exciting events?!?!?! I am glad you find human death to be exciting .

Jesus christ.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 am

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:who knows.  But I don't feel sorry for him.  Too bad his Ukrainian GF didn't bite one too.  That said, lets see what happens, my bet the protests will be still minuscule compared to what they could be.  My bet also will be someone will attempt something like sniper attack during the March 1 protests.  Very exciting events.

Jesus christ.

I don't give a shit for these scumbags.  Sociopath or whatever you want to call me.  After events in Ukraine and what they do, anyone who supports Ukrainian government or "opening up" to the west in regards to this is scum to me.  So screw them.  While I am at it, screw you too. More of these people looking to undermine Russia's interests get snuffed off, the better.

Last edited by sepheronx on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 am

Good point. Sniper attack. Or bomb. This is all very tragic. Russian people know perfectly well that Putin is highly unlikely to be responsible for this. The blame will go to the right place - on the Ukrainians. But the consenquence for Ukrainian-Russian relations in Russia will be tragic - now Ukrainians will be suspected of being SBU agents, and so on.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:57 am

flamming_python wrote:

Good point. Sniper attack. Or bomb. This is all very tragic. Russian people know perfectly well that Putin is highly unlikely to be responsible for this. The blame will go to the right place - on the Ukrainians. But the consenquence for Ukrainian-Russian relations in Russia will be tragic - now Ukrainians will be suspected of being SBU agents, and so on.

So the PUkes in Russia better show who they really are then during these protests, cause last protests proved they are a bunch of mongoloids that should have been kicked out of the country.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 am

sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Jesus christ.

I don't give a shit for these scumbags.  Sociopath or whatever you want to call me.  After events in Ukraine and what they do, anyone who supports Ukrainian government or "opening up" to the west in regards to this is scum to me.  So screw them.  While I am at it, screw you too.  More of these people looking to undermine Russia's interests get snuffed off, the better.

You are the definition of a Putin sniffer.

Being an opposition politician means you should die now?

I always suspected you were braindead, but this just confirms it.

You are the kind of guy who would have applauded Stalin's purges if you lived in those times.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:01 am

It could be that they are banking on Putin to now prohibit the protest from going ahead, as a security measure.

And of course they will go ahead anyway and that way elicit a response and the attention they so desperately crave, in front of the Western media.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:03 am

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Jesus christ.

I don't give a shit for these scumbags.  Sociopath or whatever you want to call me.  After events in Ukraine and what they do, anyone who supports Ukrainian government or "opening up" to the west in regards to this is scum to me.  So screw them.  While I am at it, screw you too.  More of these people looking to undermine Russia's interests get snuffed off, the better.

You are the definition of a Putin sniffer.

Being an opposition politician means you should die now?

I always suspected you were braindead, but this just confirms it.

You are the kind of guy who would have applauded Stalin's purges if you lived in those times.

Taking Crimea from Ukrainians and handing Siberia to China?  Yeah, this guy was a loony.  If you support such people, maybe you should be telling who is braindead in the mirror.  But then again, you cant do any conversations other than just pure insults.  So why not go to Russia (Where you dont live either) and go protest then?  Show your disdane.  Maybe you will get money to go bomb some shit to start a revolution or whatever in your beloved country you left.

Gee, how convenient, happens not long after he said he fears for his life because of Putin.  lol.

Here is the recently iced dolts comments: http://www.kyivpost.com/opinion/op-ed/why-does-putin-wage-war-on-ukraine-362884.html
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:08 am

Son, I spent more time in Russia this year alone than you have in your life. So wind your poser Canadian ass in.

He can say he wants to hand over half of Russia to the USA for all he wants. None of that means there is any justification for him or his GF to be shot.

Ofc you don't give a shit about Russia having an even remotely healthy political society because all you care about is how "STRONG RUSSIA IS" so you can jerk off to photos online.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:12 am

TR1 wrote:Son, I spent more time in Russia this year alone than you have in your life. So wind your poser Canadian ass in.

He can say he wants to hand over half of Russia to the USA for all he wants. None of that means there is any justification for him or his GF to be shot.

Ofc you don't give a shit about Russia having an even remotely healthy political society because all you care about is how "STRONG RUSSIA IS" so you can jerk off to photos online.

He is looking to destabilize the country, so anyone who tries to pull what these fools pulled in Ukraine is OK for you?  Maybe you should be checked next time you are in Russia. A health political society isn't one staging protests in favor of nazis and stupid shit like that, which is not allowed here in the freedom west.

He can have fun in hell.  I wont shed a tear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:38 am