Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+45
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
ahmedfire
franco
max steel
sepheronx
Vann7
Hisroyalhighness
NationalRus
Brovich
d_taddei2
gregoire
Rmf
collegeboy16
As Sa'iqa
Mike E
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
cracker
Viktor
mutantsushi
mack8
ExBeobachter1987
VladimirSahin
F-15E
Strizh
Nikander
Kimppis
etaepsilonk
GarryB
kvs
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Walther von Oldenburg
flamming_python
Morpheus Eberhardt
medo
Kyo
Airbornewolf
2SPOOKY4U
Firebird
George1
par far
Regular
arpakola
49 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

TR1
    TR1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:15 am

He won't be going to hell, if there is one.

Nuts like you who condone murder for political viewpoints on the other hand...

Ukraine at least has a political process, and power changes hands, however poorly.

When is the last time that happened in Russia? Oh right, essentially not since Yeltsin.

What a stable, wonderful paradise we have.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:16 am

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:who knows.  But I don't feel sorry for him.  Too bad his Ukrainian GF didn't bite one too.  That said, lets see what happens, my bet the protests will be still minuscule compared to what they could be.  My bet also will be someone will attempt something like sniper attack during the March 1 protests.  Very exciting events.

Grats, you are a sociopath then.

Too bad his GF didn't bite one? You fucking nuts?

Exciting events?!?!?! I am glad you find human death to be exciting .

Jesus christ.

I don't give a shit for these scumbags.  Sociopath or whatever you want to call me.  After events in Ukraine and what they do, anyone who supports Ukrainian government or "opening up" to the west in regards to this is scum to me.  So screw them.  While I am at it, screw you too.  More of these people looking to undermine Russia's interests get snuffed off, the better.

You are the definition of a Putin sniffer.

Being an opposition politician means you should die now?

I always suspected you were braindead, but this just confirms it.

You are the kind of guy who would have applauded Stalin's purges if you lived in those times.

Not butting into the argument, but it's Putin-fluffer, not Putin-sniffer Cool
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:17 am

TR1 wrote:He won't be going to hell, if there is one.

Ukraine at least has a political process, and power changes hands, however poorly.

When is the last time that happened in Russia? Oh right, essentially not since Yeltsin.

Yeah, because what happened in Ukraine was democratic. Now who is the braindead one here? 100,000 people got to decide the political fate of an entire country and brought it to its knees, while not investigating the sniper fire that caused the whole thing. Yeah, that should be mimic in Russia? Hah.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:17 am

flamming_python wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:who knows.  But I don't feel sorry for him.  Too bad his Ukrainian GF didn't bite one too.  That said, lets see what happens, my bet the protests will be still minuscule compared to what they could be.  My bet also will be someone will attempt something like sniper attack during the March 1 protests.  Very exciting events.

Grats, you are a sociopath then.

Too bad his GF didn't bite one? You fucking nuts?

Exciting events?!?!?! I am glad you find human death to be exciting .

Jesus christ.

I don't give a shit for these scumbags.  Sociopath or whatever you want to call me.  After events in Ukraine and what they do, anyone who supports Ukrainian government or "opening up" to the west in regards to this is scum to me.  So screw them.  While I am at it, screw you too.  More of these people looking to undermine Russia's interests get snuffed off, the better.

You are the definition of a Putin sniffer.

Being an opposition politician means you should die now?

I always suspected you were braindead, but this just confirms it.

You are the kind of guy who would have applauded Stalin's purges if you lived in those times.

Not butting into the argument, but it's Putin-fluffer, not Putin-sniffer Cool

Seraphonx is at stage 2 of the process, hence the sniffer.

BTW did you see my troll account on mp.net?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:18 am

So the conclusion is that it's far preferable to not change power at all, than to change power (really just change puppets, the oligarchs are still in charge and now the US is too) like the Ukraine does.

I mean just look at that country. Everything the USSR has built, they've destroyed - even the statues. Everything that reminds them of the 'occupation'. Including the factories, industrial economy, social welfare system, etc...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:18 am

And if there is a hell, he would be there.  A person who will sell out his country for airtime, is obviously not a saint.

flamming_python wrote:

So the conclusion is that it's far preferable to not change power at all, than to change power (really just change puppets, the oligarchs are still in charge and now the US is too) like the Ukraine does.

I mean just look at that country. Everything the USSR has built, they've destroyed - even the statues. Everything that reminds them of the 'occupation'. Including the factories, industrial economy, social welfare system, etc...

Yeah, if TR1 wants Ukrainian democracy, wonder why he didn't move there. Obviously better than Russia. hah.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:22 am

sepheronx wrote:And if there is a hell, he would be there.  A person who will sell out his country for airtime, is obviously not a saint.

Whatever he was, I'm pretty sure he was nobody and did nothing that deserves death for.

Unless of course capital punishment has been reinstated in the Russian penal code, and has now been extended to the crime of being an opposition-party politician.

RIP to Nemtsov. I didn't agree with his political views. But I did always regard him as a charismatic, whitty politician. He had a good role being in the opposition. Wouldn't want to see him in power. But as part of the opposition, he played a part in focussing people's attention on various issues and so on.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 am

flamming_python wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:And if there is a hell, he would be there.  A person who will sell out his country for airtime, is obviously not a saint.

Whatever he was, I'm pretty sure he was nobody and did nothing that deserves death for.

Unless of course capital punishment has been reinstated in the Russian penal code, and has now been extended to the crime of being an opposition-party politician.

RIP to Nemtsov. I didn't agree with his political views. But I did always regard him as a charismatic, whitty politician. He had a good role being in the opposition. Wouldn't want to see him in power. But as part of the opposition, he played a part in focussing people's attention on various issues and so on.

Yeah, I can tell he did a good job, even with that Kievpost article.  Real wonderful person.  And a member of the party that fucked the country over horribly (Yeltsin).  Once again, good riddance.

And who banks from this the most?  Who will gain a lot from this?  Guess his use was no longer needed so they needed a martyr to start a revolt.  Wonderful.  Lets see if this works. Maybe TR1 will get his wish of a Ukrainian style democracy and see the country split apart and in a civil war.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:24 am

TR1 wrote:BTW did you see my troll account on mp.net?

No I didn't, which one is that hahaha
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:24 am

flamming_python wrote:

Russia destroyed a good portion of what it inherited from the USSR itself. Just because the government got oil revenues does not mean it really preserved anything. They got a lifeline to steal some more and buy of the population.
    Oligarchs are still here as well.

Let's not pat ourselves on the back here. Without oil money half of Russian defense enterprises would be in the same ruins Ukrainian ones are.

I don't want a revolution. Simply, rule of law. Any Russian governing body that actually cares about Russia will prosecute the thieves that are in power now. That is why they will do all they can in their power to avoid losing it.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:25 am

In the case of the murder of Boris Nemtsov were first version  Читайте далее: http://izvestia.ru/news/583532#ixzz3SzjsGIwf

Nemtsov became a witness to the murder of Ukrainian model Anna Duritskaya
    Witnessed the murder of Boris Nemtsov was the 23-year-old citizen of Ukraine, Anna Duritskaya model. Woman associated with well-known politicians close relationship. Thanks to her, the investigators were able to establish the sequence of events of the evening.

Last edited by sepheronx on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:25 am

flamming_python wrote:

Yeah, if TR1 wants Ukrainian democracy, wonder why he didn't move there.  Obviously better than Russia.  hah.

Because....I was not born in Ukraine, I am not Ukrainian, I have no family in Ukraine?

Really? You really needed me to answer that?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:26 am

TR1 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Russia destroyed a good portion of what it inherited from the USSR itself. Just because the government got oil revenues does not mean it really preserved anything. They got a lifeline to steal some more and buy of the population.

Let's not pat ourselves on the back here. Without oil money half of Russian defense enterprises would be in the same ruins Ukrainian ones are.

I don't want a revolution. Simply, rule of law. Any Russian governing body that actually cares about Russia will prosecute the thieves that are in power now. That is why they will do all they can in their power to avoid losing it.

Point is - things can always be worse, and the Ukraine is about the worst there is.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:27 am

TR1 wrote:

flamming_python wrote:

Yeah, if TR1 wants Ukrainian democracy, wonder why he didn't move there.  Obviously better than Russia.  hah.

Because....I was not born in Ukraine, I am not Ukrainian, I have no family in Ukraine?

So you moved to US?

Good for you.

flamming_python wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Point is - things can always be worse, and the Ukraine is about the worst there is.
    Oh no, they are democratic after this revolt as per TR1. They got rule of law. Oh wait.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 am

sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

flamming_python wrote:

So you moved to US?

Good for you.

I've moved to the US, I've moved to France, and I've moved to Russia.
    Where I go is my business as a free citizen. Of course that is till more time than you will ever spend in Russia.

And it is the predictably stupid response that I expected from you.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:30 am

Almost smells like the whole Venezuelan attempt.  Recall that one?  Video comes out of opposition businessmen with some foreign help were planning to kill a prominent opposition figure in Venezuela to help overthrow Madruo, but was then caught on tape.

Guess US failed in Venezuela attempt so trying in Russia.

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

flamming_python wrote:

So you moved to US?

Good for you.

Where I go is my business as a free citizen. Of course that is till more time than you will ever spend in Russia.

You are the first to talk about where whom lives, like it gives any insight into opinion.  So the same goes back to you.  Have fun living in the west as well.  I am just stooping to your level, without having to go overboard by actual throwing insults here and there like you do.  Cause you cant debate worth a damn without calling someone an idiot or braindead or anything. Like you know anything. And it is proven by your comments as well. Ukraine more democratic than Russia? If that is democratic, then either your full of shit or just a moron. Now here we go, I stooped to your level.

Last edited by sepheronx on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:31 am

sepheronx wrote:Nemtsov became a witness to the murder of Ukrainian model Anna Duritskaya

It's funny how Google Translate is capable of butching a translation by means of turning around its meaning 180 degrees.

Remember, Google has links with the CIA What a Face
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:33 am

flamming_python wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Ukraine got screwed by the whole ethnic situation unfortunately. Soviet border et all. Ethnicity and national identity makes everyone go full retard.

But why don't we compare Russia to Sudan while are at it? Would make us look much better.

If no change and stability is the way to go, hell, Belarus is a paradise compared to Russia. Total political stability there.

Georgia today has a far more vibrant political scene than Russia has had for decades. GEORGIA. I don't know about you but that makes me mad.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:33 am

flamming_python wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Nemtsov became a witness to the murder of Ukrainian model Anna Duritskaya

It's funny how Google Translate is capable of butching a translation by means of turning around its meaning 180 degrees.

Total butcher, but the message is more or less clear in the article itself.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:34 am

sepheronx wrote:Almost smells like the whole Venezuelan attempt.  Recall that one?  Video comes out of opposition businessmen with some foreign help were planning to kill a prominent opposition figure in Venezuela to help overthrow Madruo, but was then caught on tape.

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

flamming_python wrote:

So you moved to US?

Good for you.

You are the first to talk about where whom lives, like it gives any insight into opinion.  So the same goes back to you.  Have fun living in the west as well.  I am just stooping to your level, without having to go overboard by actual throwing insults here and there like you do.  Cause you cant debate worth a damn without calling someone an idiot or braindead or anything.  Like you know anything.  And it is proven by your comments as well.  Ukraine more democratic than Russia?  If that is democratic, then either your full of shit or just a moron.  Now here we go, I stooped to your level.

You in plain terms applauded his death, and wished his GF died as well.

You are the kind of guy the NKVD would have loved to employ.

And yes, Ukraine is more democratic than Russia. By far actually. Ruling parties are not eternal in Ukraine. Protests achieve something. You may not like it, but it is not a question of end utility or morals. People protested, change happened. In Russia, people protest and get arrested. Wooooooo! Last time Russians exercised control over their political futures was in 1991.

Ukraine has issues, plenty of them. I am shocked they don't have any soldiers mothers comittees for one. Even Russia had them during Chechen wars all through today. Shows patriotism is hitting retard levels in Ukranian society.
    But they do have political change.

Last edited by TR1 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:36 am

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Almost smells like the whole Venezuelan attempt.  Recall that one?  Video comes out of opposition businessmen with some foreign help were planning to kill a prominent opposition figure in Venezuela to help overthrow Madruo, but was then caught on tape.

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

flamming_python wrote:

So you moved to US?

Good for you.

You are the first to talk about where whom lives, like it gives any insight into opinion.  So the same goes back to you.  Have fun living in the west as well.  I am just stooping to your level, without having to go overboard by actual throwing insults here and there like you do.  Cause you cant debate worth a damn without calling someone an idiot or braindead or anything.  Like you know anything.  And it is proven by your comments as well.  Ukraine more democratic than Russia?  If that is democratic, then either your full of shit or just a moron.  Now here we go, I stooped to your level.

You in plain terms applauded his death, and wished his GF died as well.

You are the kind of guy the NKVD would have loved to employ.

Wonderful. Sign me up.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:39 am

Ivan Popov 02/28/151:47:53 Looks like murder Nemtsov is the beginning of preparation for the "protest march" on March 1. 100% sure - this march will be a provocation - or bomb, or even snipers. I would very much recommend "Antimaydanu" not to interfere with riot police work with protestunami. Surely against antimaydana also planned some dirty trick. + It is necessary to closely monitor the guests from Ukraine (their possible participation). wrote:

Agreed Popov (http://sdelanounas.ru/discussions/view/?id=663), cause I agree.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:39 am

flamming_python wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

In one of the earlier monologues on this very thread, I had noted that the current mode of the Googtrans, to reverse the meanings, went online at the beginning of the Novorussian liberation war.

You know the language; so you don't have to deal with this issue, but we have to learn how to correctly reverse the meanings of Googtrans outputs.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:45 am

During the recent anti-Maidan protest in Moscow there was shooting incident. A Banderite (that's right in Moscow) came
    out of a pub (the one in the video) and took a shot in air. This triggers a response from some of the anti-Maidan protestors.
    But when they tried to get inside the bar, one of them was shot in the face.

The relevance for the Nemtsov case is that there are Banderites operating in Russia. I wouldn't be surprised that this was
    a pathetic false flag job by the Kiev regime. Like MH17.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:46 am

sepheronx wrote:

Agreed Popov (http://sdelanounas.ru/discussions/view/?id=663), cause I agree.

There are Banderite infiltrators in Moscow ready to go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am