Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+45
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
ahmedfire
franco
max steel
sepheronx
Vann7
Hisroyalhighness
NationalRus
Brovich
d_taddei2
gregoire
Rmf
collegeboy16
As Sa'iqa
Mike E
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
cracker
Viktor
mutantsushi
mack8
ExBeobachter1987
VladimirSahin
F-15E
Strizh
Nikander
Kimppis
etaepsilonk
GarryB
kvs
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Walther von Oldenburg
flamming_python
Morpheus Eberhardt
medo
Kyo
Airbornewolf
2SPOOKY4U
Firebird
George1
par far
Regular
arpakola
49 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  Vann7 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Firebird wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Firebird wrote:Out of all the scum in the conflict, the 4 I'd love to see dead most are Farion, NUland, McCain and Yarosh.

To see Nuland's  head splashed all over a pavement would give me particular pleasure.
    Sadly while these scum are still alive, they can reattempt this shit.
    This is why the Neo Cons keep doing their shit. They think there is no come back.

Interesting to note that we were discussing a Russian hit on a big bank as revenge for US atrocities.
    Now it seems they've been hit for 1bn in a low key event ie many small withdrawals.

I wonder how this all might continue..

Who has been hit?  Please be more specific.

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/feb/17/how-safe-you-bank-cyber-attack

Seems to be lots of different banks for smaller amts.
    Seems to be 30 countries, but also Russia and CIS ones.

Kaspersky seem to be clued in on it. And they've released data on US spying from Western built harddrives etc.

If a single Western bank was cyber hit for a billion, I doubt we'd find out til many yrs later. Atleast offcially.

I vaguely  recall there has been  a 500m USD hit vs US banks about 10 yrs ago. This was reported in the mainstream Western press.

Kaspersky is FULL of Shit.. i will not be surprised he is a CIA asset already.  You cannot steal
    not a single dollar using a public service called world wide web or internet. Karpesky is the same monkey that told that Russian nuclear reactors were hacked.. and later putin denied it.  kaspersky is a fucking story teller and RT should stop promoting that 5th column.

The Banking Financial system have their own private network (i think is Swift network called) service that you cannot enter there using your phone or home PC.   You can only connect there if you are a credited bank by US and Europe and are authorized to be part of their exclusive financial network. So it will be easier to win the lottery 100 times in a row than to steal anything there.. IF there is something anglozionist are good is in protecting their money and interest. You cannot steal money from a bank hacking the internet.

I read kaspersky explanation of how they "stole billions $$" and thats completely bullshit.. with an infected private email..  lol1  completely ignoring that Financial Institutions does not use the same microsoft operating system that hackers use to infect others computers. The only way anyone could steal a bank will be an inside job , that the same Owner of the bank steal its own clients and later blame it on hackers. Completely ignoring that the financial network system does not need a fucking email service at all.

What is more disgusting for me is RT running the propaganda of cyberhackers shuting down
    Nuclear reactors or that could start a world war. People need to be fired from RT.

What really is happening is Anglozionist Powers are losing the information war..and they want
    to justify a crackdown on internet to keep people "SAfe". and the laws they promote will allow
    them to block any information websites that could expose them.

People have to remember that whenever you buy something on internet.. what happens is a
    bank transaction from your bank ,to another bank. you never get the money..at all. So if ever
    hackers had alien technology that could bypass the law of physics and connect with isolated networks.. it will still be impossible to steal ,because as i told bank transanctions goes from one bank to another bank.. and you need an account.. which have all your personal information ,where you live and who you are..  So any hacker who managed to have alien friends and get to stole money to his bank account will have a lot of trouble explaining how he made that money.. the stealing of hundreds of millions simply never happened.. where that money goes? How can a hacker receiving millions from one or many bank to his bank account without his personal bank not notice the fraud? how can anyone receive a million dollars using internet and remain anonymous at same time?  

The "super powers" of hackers that can detonate nuclear reactors and steal billions of dollars going beyond proportions lately and kaspersky is the Biggest Mouthpiece of the unlimited hackers myth.

This is ridiculous NON SENSE. And people like Kaspersky is running the story to provoke panic and not only to sell more their antivurus software but also justify anyone to support "more security" and more crackdown on internet..

This is probably also the reason the anglozionist elite wants to promote virtual currency.
    like bitcoin shit.. that will only allow fraud and money laundering and financing revolutions and politicians more easily to happen without being traced .

I just wish the IT community for a free internet ,raise the alarms of such propaganda , it needs to be stopped for once..  But unfortunately no one do anything and seems a lost cause when ever RT media runs the bullshit and Russian Government contradict Kaspersky claims.

What could be really dangerous about this.. all this kaspersky claims of hackers stealing billions dollars on internet.. is that it could be used for the US government not only for crackdown on internet but for really stealing money themselves from american people in agreement with banks (an inside job) and later blame it on "North Korean hackers"..
    or in "ISIS hackers". The bullshit and propaganda im afraid will reach epidemic proportions.
    and not only they now targeting media and politicians but now after your bank accounts as well.
    9/11 WTC happened and it was blamed on "terrorist in caves". Now you have stories of hundreds of millions stolen and blamed on Super hackers ,"that leave no trace". Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
    franco
    franco

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  franco Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Kiev claims it's a victory.

Ukrainian General Staff reported the following figures as of 17:00 (Feb 18/15):

2459 troops withdrawn from them 2112 - MAT 168 - National Guard under 175 - Ministry of Internal Affairs, 4 - border guard.

Announced the following casualties:

In general, over the last three days of fighting, the hospital received 137 wounded Artemovska military MAT 18 - Ministry of Internal Affairs, 3 - the National Guard. In just the last few days of heavy fighting, killing 22 soldiers, 6 of them - during the orderly exit of Debaltseve.

Reports of the technique are :

Relocated 200 pieces of military equipment, including 15 tanks, 50 armored personnel carrier.

Meanwhile the NAF claim to have captured almost 80 tanks and over 100 armored personnel carrier.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:57 pm

The Canadians in co-operation with the Ukrainians finance a German company to conduct an opinion poll in Crimea to prove the referendum results were false. The results...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-annexation-of-crimea-to-russia-opinion-poll/5430781
    Hisroyalhighness

Post  Hisroyalhighness Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:29 pm

#NAF claim to have complete control over #Debaltsevo, with some small arms fire outside of the city. #ATO wrote:
    https://twitter.com/sbobkov/status/568118207376027648
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:32 pm

franco wrote:The Canadians in co-operation with the Ukrainians finance a German company to conduct an opinion poll in Crimea to prove the referendum results were false. The results...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-annexation-of-crimea-to-russia-opinion-poll/5430781

heh, that should not surprise anyone.

Of course it doesn't invalidate the question of national lines and sovereignty, which are seriously challenged by all these events.

But as far as the population goes, yeah, you would have to be really crazy to think the result would be different.
    So questioning the referendum from a "pro-Ukranian" stance is stupid, as any question of popular will is against them.
    If I were them I would not bring up the referendum at all.
    Hisroyalhighness

Post  Hisroyalhighness Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:33 pm

#Debaltsevo: retreating #Ukrainians left a lot of ammunition for #NAF. #ATO #HappyHarvesting wrote:
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 11 D1YpQ4c
    https://twitter.com/sbobkov/status/568104286732726272

That should take care of the short-term resupply problem.
    cracker

Post  cracker Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq12vRqlv_w

Ukr losses 24 hours (17-18 feb):

4 tanks
    6 BMP/ BTR (any type)
    21 artillery (probably mostly mortars captured in the pocket)
    2 vehicles
    150 killed

Ukr losses since 32 days:

3 combat planes (anyone recall them? I thought UKR AF was out totally)
    1 heli (same question)
    213 tanks (mostly abandonned and then captured I guess, and such figure would explain the increasing number of old T-64 without era and various T-72)
    205 BMP/BTR (mtlb etc included, BRDM-2 and various armored "MRAP" included too I guess)
    246 artillery (he specifically say field guns, not mentioning SPG or MLRS... probably D-30, mortars and T-12 / MT-12 guns mostly)
    137 vehicles
    3158 killed

Shocked

Many of those surely come from the airport battle. It makes no mention of wonded and POW in general... only killed, so I imagine you can multiply 3158 at least by 5 to have the real number of all losses in personel, captured, defected, deserted, wounded, etc... only for 1 month

Ukraine army is probably the biggest joke of our times. Same level as iraqi army. To be honest, most of those losses are: national guard battalions & mercenaries (from the ukraine or other countries, remember the poles found in airport, remember all NATO weapons found, english speaking mercenaries in kramatorsk, reports of "niggers dancing with guns on top of BTR" by a villager woman east of debaltsevo, etc...)

also:

"many tanks and various vehicles captured inside the pocket and soon repaired for our own use"   Cool
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:52 pm

franco wrote:The Canadians in co-operation with the Ukrainians finance a German company to conduct an opinion poll in Crimea to prove the referendum results were false. The results...

Since it does not fit NATO's agenda, ethnic Russians living in a failed state would want to recognize the illegal transfer of
    their region by Khruschev and live in poverty instead of asserting their rights and rejoining Russia. NATO and it's agendas
    do not make reality.

BTW, under Ukr rule Crimea became a 3rd world type toilet where various rich scumbags grabbed all the prime land including
    nature preserve parks and basically all of the beach access on the Black Sea. They cut down the vegetation and built
    mansions and put up walls. Yeah, the original residents of Crimea really, really appreciated being treated like serfs by
    scum like Kolomoisky.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:58 pm

cracker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq12vRqlv_w

Ukr losses 24 hours (17-18 feb):

4 tanks
    6 BMP/ BTR (any type)
    21 artillery (probably mostly mortars captured in the pocket)
    2 vehicles
    150 killed

Ukr losses since 32 days:

3 combat planes (anyone recall them? I thought UKR AF was out totally)
    1 heli (same question)
    213 tanks (mostly abandonned and then captured I guess, and such figure would explain the increasing number of old T-64 without era and various T-72)
    205 BMP/BTR (mtlb etc included, BRDM-2 and various armored "MRAP" included too I guess)
    246 artillery (he specifically say field guns, not mentioning SPG or MLRS... probably D-30, mortars and T-12 / MT-12 guns mostly)
    137 vehicles
    3158 killed

Shocked

Many of those surely come from the airport battle. It makes no mention of wonded and POW in general... only killed, so I imagine you can multiply 3158 at least by 5 to have the real number of all losses in personel, captured, defected, deserted, wounded, etc... only for 1 month

Ukraine army is probably the biggest joke of our times. Same level as iraqi army. To be honest, most of those losses are: national guard battalions & mercenaries (from the ukraine or other countries, remember the poles found in airport, remember all NATO weapons found, english speaking mercenaries in kramatorsk, reports of "niggers dancing with guns on top of  BTR" by a villager woman east of debaltsevo, etc...)

also:

"many tanks and various vehicles captured inside the pocket and soon repaired for our own use"   Cool

It is actually not the Ukrainian Army. It is the entity cobbled together by the Kiev regime in place of the Ukrainian Army.
    It is composed of various loyalist thugs and mostly unwilling conscripts who were too poor to run away from the
    "mobilizations". They have uniforms and the original equipment (plus some NATO gear) of the Ukrainian Army, but
    this is about it. This collection of misfits and cutthroats do not have the training and skills to make a modern army.
    Their officers and generals are all regime scum. This explains their epic failure on the front.

I was expecting there to be a serious offensive launched by Kiev's forces after recovering from the ass kicking
    they got last summer using the September ceasefire as a timeout. But they are right back in the same situation
    getting their assess whooped. They are hopeless and that is a good thing. I hope the whole f*cking regime
    disintegrates. And I hope Russia does everything to undermine these stooges.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 am

kvs wrote:

BTW, under Ukr rule Crimea became a 3rd world type toilet where various rich scumbags grabbed all the prime land including
    nature preserve parks and basically all of the beach access on the Black Sea.   They cut down the vegetation and built
    mansions and put up walls.   Yeah, the original residents of Crimea really, really appreciated being treated like serfs by
    scum like Kolomoisky.  

Yeah because that sort of practice does not happen all over Russia.
    I have seen it first hand in Moscow. And in Dagestan too, right on the Caspian.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:23 am

In Russia the government and elite give back to the people too. Low unemployment, lots of investment into social welfare, a functioning state with instruments for feedback and improvement. Military has been invested in, police and all other state organs too.

In Ukraine it's just theft. And more theft. The country hasn't seen a period of stable growth, the closest they ever got to a functional state was during the Yanuk era when corruption was as high as ever but at least some long-term plans and investments began to be set in motion.
    Their army is just a rotten mess.
    And the country is fast disintegrating in every possible form.
    The only thing they know how to do is nationalism. THat's the only thing they developed further over the last 24 years. Truly a disgrace. The current ruling elite have no idea how to govern the country and are plunging it into oblivion with mistake after mistake.

No surprise the Crimeans wanted no more part of it.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:41 am

Ask poroshenko how you turn a defeat into a victory..  Shocked

But actually is better this way.. one of the few times i support propaganda.. Very Happy
    Is for a greater cause ,to end the bloodshed.. and hold the peace agreements..
    If Poroshenko make the mistake to tell they were defeated and their real loses ,he will be hanged in no time will have the US favorite so called neonazis and Right Sector take his place. Wink

in more news.. what euromaidan twiiter wrote
    "If you take Debaltsevo, I'll run naked around Kiev carrying the Russian flag"--Euromaidan activists make commitments

http://fortruss.blogspot.ca/2015/02/if-you-take-debaltsevo-ill-run-naked.html

Seems we will see some people naked in kiev waving the Russian flag.. Smile
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:00 am

Ukrs retreated but they dont look too upset
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:42 am

Regular wrote:
    Ukrs retreated but they dont look too upset

Those soldiers were not inside devaltsevo cauldron.. the only ones that could retreat were the ones
    not completely encircled in the first cauldron.  They had to be happy because they are alive ,is the end
    of the war and in some way Poroshenko can claim now victory because Ukraine retains its
    territorial integrity.  Because the rebels agree with the Misk 2 agreements.. of Special status only..

So don't be surprised that major celebrations happens in Kiev and the soldiers received like Heroes..
    It was a political victory what they won , while the Rebels won the military one .  Wink

The Trick here is that the negotiations of minsk ,what really does is freeze the conflict.. Rebels will not drop
    their weapons..and only removed their artillery.

IF Ukraine economy default.. and poroshenko is removed from power in another coup..it will be the end of ukraine.
    Since from Odessa to Kharkiv the revolutions will follow and former ukrainians army will end becoming new rebels for the indepence of their city too.. just like Donetsk and Lugansk did.

However what the misnk2 agreement does it does Give Kiev an opportunity to really maintain control of its
    territory.. only IF.. Poroshenko + kiev shows good will ,by giving full autonomy to eastern Ukraine and the right to have their own security and elect their own leaders.. That will be a huge step for ending the conflict.  

So all said.. The agreements are quite interesting because give hope to both sides kiev and rebels to get what they really want..And kiev will have the opportunity through Reforms and politics to truly end the civil war.. or else they will disband. But even if Kiev celebrate "Victory" the rebels will remain in control of their zones but now without they being shelled every day.

So in the end.. i think is good the way things are developing..Good for RUssia ,and good for  Donetsk and Lugansk will no longer be bombed ... And from the point of view of the Rebels..they only need Kiev to collapse economically and poroshenko overthrow to retake all Donetsk and Lugansk without a fight and perhaps continue to towards crimea and kharkiv. . and from the point of view of Poroshenko they have guarantees from Germany and France and Russia they will not lose its territory as long Poroshenko do the promised reforms. and he continues in power. The minsk agreements were done with Poroshenko and does not apply if anyone else take power in Kiev in another coup.. So is a very difficult dynamic for the anglozionist . Doomed if they try to pull something, doomed if they not.  lol1  The major loser in all this is The White House and the US congress and Nuland.  That invested billions of dollars and lots of time in a kiev revolution and no longer they will be able to use Ukraine as a NATO base to contain Russia and also because they failed to Isolate Russia.   russia

The only issue i can see now is The request of Poroshenko for UN peacemakers.. in eastern Ukraine.. for one side
    it is good to know he is asking for it.. because it means he is interested that the war ends.. ie...ukraine army cannot shell eastern ukraine with UN peace forces there.  However they pose a danger for the security of Donetsk and Lugansk leadership.. they could be filled with spies and could help to assassinate the leaders of Novorossiya ,creating
    a major chaos in their organization.. and ability to organize and maintain united Novorossiya.  In any case at very least the Rebels until now have the upper hand.. they negotiated for peace while remaining the stronger side. IF Kiev wants to start again the war , they will get half of the people or less ,to continue the fighting.  IF USA encourage Kiev to continue fighting.. they risk not only losing Donetsk and lugansk but all Ukraine.. because of the economy..
    So all said.. the Rebels are definitively in a much better position .. and only chance kiev have to maintain control
    of novorosiya is that they do the unthinkable and do reforms and give strong autonomy to eastern Ukraine which is
    what France and Germany and Russia asked too and that was the original demand of eastern ukraine before the
    military conflict began..  Wink

The civil war in Ukraine is a trap.. that was supposed to drag all Europe vs Russia.. So Putin could not allow that to
    happen.. If the Rebels are allowed to continue taking cities it (or allowed them to not hold) will have allowed US to pressure Europe for full isolation of Russia and even take the fight to Crimea. Also US gov do had the full capabilities to continue fueling the war for 20 years if need. This is why is a mistake for the Rebels to hope finish the conflict through military ways..because that will never happen. With the support of Europe Germany and France..and United Nations now.. too.. It will be very hard for US government to continue fueling the conflict.. Europe United is the only thing that can pressure US gov to stop fueling the conflict.. and this is why MINSK agreements are so important.

Crimea was not even mentioned in the minsk agreement as i read somewhere..so this is very good news for Russia.
    Russia .Germany and France managed to stop a very long war in Europe. That could have lasted as much as Yugoeslavia or Lebanon civil war of 15 years. and forced Russia and seriously damage their economy. Which was the real aim of the anglozionist powers.. They know Kiev military stand not a chance against Russia.. but if they manage to keep the conflict going for a decade with Russia invading they win.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:14 am

Buahaha..  the anglozionist media is doing for the first time in Ukraine conflict.. the unthinkable..
    Telling the TRUTH. . lol1  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11421405/Defeated-Ukrainians-take-the-road-of-life-on-their-retreat-from-Debaltseve.html

What this mean is that the west US/UK and NEOCONS elite is throwing Poroshenko to the lions in kiev..
    they want him overthrow by the Angry Soldiers , Ultra nationals and Euromaidans for the defeat in devaltsevo..
    and Poroshenko is doing his best to deny everything.  He did the right thing..for Ukraine , to agree with the cease of fire.. but doing the right thing is not compatible with the west.. who wanted to see all ukrainians killed in a deadly war.

So we have Telegraph and the NEw York Times headlines claiming major defeat for Poroshenko in big words..
    then we also have Bloomberg media.. check their headlines..

Kiev refuses to recognize that a large number of its troops are encircled near the railroad junction of Debaltseve,
    and fighting rages on as these troops try to break out. Although both sides are guilty of violating the cease-fire, responsibility for preserving it is now in the hands of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-02-17/ukraine-s-president-is-trapped-with-his-troops

The Poor Poroshenko ,seems his friends are throwing him to the lions.. here is how Poroshenko really see things..

Poroshenko quote: "Today, my Decree on awarding the high title of Hero of Ukraine to commander of the 128th Mukacheve mining-infantry brigade Serhiy Shaptala will be proclaimed. Ukraine is proud of such heroes. Internal stability will not be undermined by the battalions "everything is lost" and "this is the end", lies about a lot of soldiers murdered yesterday, encircled roadblocks and Ukrainian warriors without ammunition, food and water. It is not a Ukrainian scenario. I am confident that those who were spreading it expected a different result. Fortunately, we successfully completed the operation and will have an opportunity to further defend the state."

This is getting more and more movie like with time.. One part of me want to see him overthrow and ukraine
    to disband ,but realistically , such thing will cause too much innocents civilians lives lost in all Ukraine ,if kiev becomes a lawless state.. think about Somalia or african nations if you want comparisons. and it will be impossible
    to control for Russia and Putin without the help of the European Union.  Because US will continue fueling the conflict.
    So the best possible thing will be for Poroshenko to continue in power and that he crush the right sector and ultra nationals and that he give Full Autonomy to eastern Ukraine.

No idea if genuine but apparently people claim another false flag alert..
    By US "Freedom loving nation" on eastern ukraine.. killing civilians. and blaming it later on separatist.

Captured Ukraine Officer called Michael Alyoshin, telling U.S names and talking about the preparation of an subversive group, lead by American intelligence agents, with the goal to conduct a terror act on Novorossian territory and project the blame on DPR leadership.

arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Poroshenko Undermined in Kiev as Power Struggle Intensifies
    A number of TV stations boycott the speech in which Ukraine president announced the Minsk ceasfire

http://russia-insider.com/en/germany_ukraine/2015/02/17/3596
    The peace plan for Ukraine is on the line, both sides refuse to withdraw heavy weapons of war - and in Kiev rages an open power struggle between the president Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.

As Poroshenko Sunday at midnight announced the start of the ceasefire on international live television transmitting speech to each commander in the Donbass, some of the large Ukrainian TV channels turned away.

But not only the national private channels 1 + 1, which is owned by the oligarch Igor Kolomoiskij, also various niche channels, which had been formed during the Maidanproteste as Espresso TV, 112 or TVI, ignored the president.

Even the 5 channel owned by Poroschenko, did not show his speech. "The Commander in Chief of the Army and President of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, ordered all units to cease fire - and the largest TV stations in the country ignored this, thank you for this kind of support," etched Information Minister Yuri Stets via Facebook.

The boycott of the President had a sequel, Stets quoted the Chairman of the National Ukrainian television, Alexander Piwnjuk who threatened license revocation or decommissioning of stations, for failure to "fullfill their obligation to inform."

The power struggle intensifies

Observers see in the example a further indication that intensified in the struggle between Kiev and Yatsenyuk Poroshenko. The oligarch Igor Kolomoiskij, for almost a year governor of Dnipropetrovsk and financier of 30 volunteer battalions, is also one of the main funders of Yatsenyuk party "Narodni Front". The backers of numerous niche channels have now also the "Narodni Front" connected.

The spokesman for the National Security Council, Andrei Lysenko, said that since the ceasefire there had been five deaths on the part of the Ukrainian army. He also said that the situation in Debaltseve is extremely charged, "the bandits get their instructions directly from Moscow, and they do not cease to provoke us."

The OSCE also tried on Monday the second day due to visit the city Debaltseve. According arrangements of Minsk, the organization shall monitor the ceasefire in the conflict region.

Also from Donetsk come reports that the ceasefire is no longer maintained. Eyewitnesses on Ukrainian television and the BBC of fighting at the airport and in the surrounding neighborhoods. There until the weekend had raged fierce fighting.

Rebel leader Alexander Zakharchenko, President of the "Donetsk People's Republic", threatened that his troops would attack Kharkiv. Interior Minister Arsen Avakov, party friend of Prime Minister Yatsenyuk, took the ball and immediately answered via Facebook: "The leaders of the Republic of Donetsk Kharkiv expected in only one thing:. The dungeon"

So far, the second largest city of Ukraine was not involved in the fighting. "Such statements - so provocative and painful they are - should be properly assessed by our government," said political scientist Fesenko Wladmir the daily newspaper "Segodna"

Der Tagesspiegel (meaning literally "The Daily Mirror") is a classical liberal German daily newspaper.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 11 1423428268_19_generated_2

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 11 B-MAPgHCAAES1z3

thats a way out also..
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 11 Ffffpng_3385838_16114149
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Remember 'dat pr00f' of Russian supplied ATGM's provided by our dear friend F-15E?

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3642p915-the-situation-in-the-ukraine#80168

Looks like those same ATGM's were carried in significant numbers  by Ukrainian forces, and many were left behind by them after their defeat by Novo forces. You can see a stockpile of those very ATGM's that were left behind, and collected by Novo forces at the :41 second mark of the video:

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:47 pm

There are no weapons in ukraine that they did not already have, same with this bullshit talks about BUK's, OSA's and Strelas, Novorussia has captured more than thousand vehicles, actually one base alone gave 300 armored vehicles from tanks, ifv's to howitzers and they captured already several ukropy bases and several thousands have deserted.
    par far

Post  par far Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Firebird wrote:Out of all the scum in the conflict, the 4 I'd love to see dead most are Farion, NUland, McCain and Yarosh.

To see Nuland's  head splashed all over a pavement would give me particular pleasure.
    Sadly while these scum are still alive, they can reattempt this shit.
    This is why the Neo Cons keep doing their shit. They think there is no come back.

Interesting to note that we were discussing a Russian hit on a big bank as revenge for US atrocities.
    Now it seems they've been hit for 1bn in a low key event ie many small withdrawals.

I wonder how this all might continue..

Who has been hit?  Please be more specific.

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/feb/17/how-safe-you-bank-cyber-attack

Seems to be lots of different banks for smaller amts.
    Seems to be 30 countries, but also Russia and CIS ones.

Kaspersky seem to be clued in on it. And they've released data on US spying from Western built harddrives etc.

If a single Western bank was cyber hit for a billion, I doubt we'd find out til many yrs later. Atleast offcially.

I vaguely  recall there has been  a 500m USD hit vs US banks about 10 yrs ago. This was reported in the mainstream Western press.

Kaspersky is FULL of Shit.. i will not be surprised he is a CIA asset already.  You cannot steal
    not a single dollar using a public service called world wide web or internet. Karpesky is the same monkey that told that Russian nuclear reactors were hacked.. and later putin denied it.  kaspersky is a fucking story teller and RT should stop promoting that 5th column.

The Banking Financial system have their own private network (i think is Swift network called) service that you cannot enter there using your phone or home PC.   You can only connect there if you are a credited bank by US and Europe and are authorized to be part of their exclusive financial network. So it will be easier to win the lottery 100 times in a row than to steal anything there.. IF there is something anglozionist are good is in protecting their money and interest. You cannot steal money from a bank hacking the internet.

I read kaspersky explanation of how they "stole billions $$" and thats completely bullshit.. with an infected private email..  lol1  completely ignoring that Financial Institutions does not use the same microsoft operating system that hackers use to infect others computers. The only way anyone could steal a bank will be an inside job , that the same Owner of the bank steal its own clients and later blame it on hackers. Completely ignoring that the financial network system does not need a fucking email service at all.

What is more disgusting for me is RT running the propaganda of cyberhackers shuting down
    Nuclear reactors or that could start a world war. People need to be fired from RT.

What really is happening is Anglozionist Powers are losing the information war..and they want
    to justify a crackdown on internet to keep people "SAfe". and the laws they promote will allow
    them to block any information websites that could expose them.

People have to remember that whenever you buy something on internet.. what happens is a
    bank transaction from your bank ,to another bank. you never get the money..at all. So if ever
    hackers had alien technology that could bypass the law of physics and connect with isolated networks.. it will still be impossible to steal ,because as i told bank transanctions goes from one bank to another bank.. and you need an account.. which have all your personal information ,where you live and who you are..  So any hacker who managed to have alien friends and get to stole money to his bank account will have a lot of trouble explaining how he made that money.. the stealing of hundreds of millions simply never happened.. where that money goes? How can a hacker receiving millions from one or many bank to his bank account without his personal bank not notice the fraud? how can anyone receive a million dollars using internet and remain anonymous at same time?  

The "super powers" of hackers that can detonate nuclear reactors and steal billions of dollars going beyond proportions lately and kaspersky is the Biggest Mouthpiece of the unlimited hackers myth.

This is ridiculous NON SENSE. And people like Kaspersky is running the story to provoke panic and not only to sell more their antivurus software but also justify anyone to support "more security" and more crackdown on internet..

This is probably also the reason the anglozionist elite wants to promote virtual currency.
    like bitcoin shit.. that will only allow fraud and money laundering and financing revolutions and politicians more easily to happen without being traced .

I just wish the IT community for a free internet ,raise the alarms of such propaganda , it needs to be stopped for once..  But unfortunately no one do anything and seems a lost cause when ever RT media runs the bullshit and Russian Government contradict Kaspersky claims.

What could be really dangerous about this.. all this kaspersky claims of hackers stealing billions dollars on internet.. is that it could be used for the US government not only for crackdown on internet but for really stealing money themselves from american people in agreement with banks (an inside job) and later blame it on "North Korean hackers"..
    or in "ISIS hackers".  The bullshit and propaganda im afraid will reach epidemic proportions.
    and not only they now targeting media and politicians but now after your bank accounts as well.
    9/11 WTC happened and it was blamed on "terrorist in caves".  Now you have stories of hundreds of millions stolen and blamed on Super hackers ,"that leave no trace".  Rolling Eyes

The thing is Vann is that we don't know what kind of information Kaspersky was looking at, the information they looked at was probably false and made to throw people investigating off course and that is what probably happened to Kaspersky. This is a inside job as you say and it was done by someone with inside ties and by someone very sophisticated and with assistance from a intelligence agency(probably the CIA, Mossad or the MI6 because these three agencies are the root cause of all the blood shed and wars that are going on around the world). The part that worry's me is that the billions stolen will probably be used to stage a another revolution somewhere like they did in Ukraine or to cause more chaos and bloodshed in the Middle East or to destabilize some country or countries. The Zionists did this and they never sleep and people need to be on guard.
    par far

Post  par far Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Vann7 wrote:Buahaha..  the anglozionist media is doing for the first time in Ukraine conflict.. the unthinkable..
    Telling the TRUTH. . lol1  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11421405/Defeated-Ukrainians-take-the-road-of-life-on-their-retreat-from-Debaltseve.html

What this mean is that the west US/UK and NEOCONS elite is throwing Poroshenko to the lions in kiev..
    they want him overthrow by the Angry Soldiers , Ultra nationals and Euromaidans for the defeat in devaltsevo..
    and Poroshenko is doing his best to deny everything.  He did the right thing..for Ukraine , to agree with the cease of fire.. but doing the right thing is not compatible with the west.. who wanted to see all ukrainians killed in a deadly war.

So we have Telegraph and the NEw York Times headlines claiming major defeat for Poroshenko in big words..
    then we also have Bloomberg media.. check their headlines..

Kiev refuses to recognize that a large number of its troops are encircled near the railroad junction of Debaltseve,
    and fighting rages on as these troops try to break out. Although both sides are guilty of violating the cease-fire, responsibility for preserving it is now in the hands of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-02-17/ukraine-s-president-is-trapped-with-his-troops

The Poor Poroshenko ,seems his friends are throwing him to the lions.. here is how Poroshenko really see things..

Poroshenko quote: "Today, my Decree on awarding the high title of Hero of Ukraine to commander of the 128th Mukacheve mining-infantry brigade Serhiy Shaptala will be proclaimed. Ukraine is proud of such heroes. Internal stability will not be undermined by the battalions "everything is lost" and "this is the end", lies about a lot of soldiers murdered yesterday, encircled roadblocks and Ukrainian warriors without ammunition, food and water. It is not a Ukrainian scenario. I am confident that those who were spreading it expected a different result. Fortunately, we successfully completed the operation and will have an opportunity to further defend the state."

This is getting more and more movie like with time.. One part of me want to see him overthrow and ukraine
    to disband ,but realistically , such thing will cause too much innocents civilians lives lost in all Ukraine ,if kiev becomes a lawless state.. think about Somalia or african nations if you want comparisons. and it will be impossible
    to control for Russia and Putin without the help of the European Union.  Because US will continue fueling the conflict.
    So the best possible thing will be for Poroshenko to continue in power and that he crush the right sector and ultra nationals and that he give Full Autonomy to eastern Ukraine.

No idea if genuine but apparently people claim another false flag alert..
    By US "Freedom loving nation" on eastern ukraine.. killing civilians. and blaming it later on separatist.

Captured Ukraine Officer called Michael Alyoshin, telling U.S names and talking about the preparation of an subversive group, lead by American intelligence agents, with the goal to conduct a terror act on Novorossian territory and project the blame on DPR leadership.

This was a given, people in Novorossiya and in Russia need to be on guard, hopefully Novorossiyan leadership and DPR leadership are working together.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:04 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 11 Afentikov-440x330

russia
    par far

Post  par far Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:15 pm

arpakola wrote:Poroshenko Undermined in Kiev as Power Struggle Intensifies
    A number of TV stations boycott the speech in which Ukraine president announced the Minsk ceasfire

http://russia-insider.com/en/germany_ukraine/2015/02/17/3596
    The peace plan for Ukraine is on the line, both sides refuse to withdraw heavy weapons of war - and in Kiev rages an open power struggle between the president Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.

As Poroshenko Sunday at midnight announced the start of the ceasefire on international live television transmitting speech to each commander in the Donbass, some of the large Ukrainian TV channels turned away.

But not only the national private channels 1 + 1, which is owned by the oligarch Igor Kolomoiskij, also various niche channels, which had been formed during the Maidanproteste as Espresso TV, 112 or TVI, ignored the president.

Even the 5 channel owned by Poroschenko, did not show his speech. "The Commander in Chief of the Army and President of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, ordered all units to cease fire - and the largest TV stations in the country ignored this, thank you for this kind of support," etched Information Minister Yuri Stets via Facebook.

The boycott of the President had a sequel, Stets quoted the Chairman of the National Ukrainian television, Alexander Piwnjuk who threatened license revocation or decommissioning of stations, for failure to "fullfill their obligation to inform."

The power struggle intensifies

Observers see in the example a further indication that intensified in the struggle between Kiev and Yatsenyuk Poroshenko. The oligarch Igor Kolomoiskij, for almost a year governor of Dnipropetrovsk and financier of 30 volunteer battalions, is also one of the main funders of Yatsenyuk party "Narodni Front". The backers of numerous niche channels have now also the "Narodni Front" connected.

The spokesman for the National Security Council, Andrei Lysenko, said that since the ceasefire there had been five deaths on the part of the Ukrainian army. He also said that the situation in Debaltseve is extremely charged, "the bandits get their instructions directly from Moscow, and they do not cease to provoke us."

The OSCE also tried on Monday the second day due to visit the city Debaltseve. According arrangements of Minsk, the organization shall monitor the ceasefire in the conflict region.

Also from Donetsk come reports that the ceasefire is no longer maintained. Eyewitnesses on Ukrainian television and the BBC of fighting at the airport and in the surrounding neighborhoods. There until the weekend had raged fierce fighting.

Rebel leader Alexander Zakharchenko, President of the "Donetsk People's Republic", threatened that his troops would attack Kharkiv. Interior Minister Arsen Avakov, party friend of Prime Minister Yatsenyuk, took the ball and immediately answered via Facebook: "The leaders of the Republic of Donetsk Kharkiv expected in only one thing:. The dungeon"

So far, the second largest city of Ukraine was not involved in the fighting. "Such statements - so provocative and painful they are - should be properly assessed by our government," said political scientist Fesenko Wladmir the daily newspaper "Segodna"

Der Tagesspiegel (meaning literally "The Daily Mirror") is a classical liberal German daily newspaper.  

A power struggle was going to happen if the Neocon Zionists did not get what they wanted, the media in Ukraine is controlled mostly(after the coup) by Zionists and they push their own agenda. This kind of reminds me of the Al-Maliki situation in Iraq, Al-Maliki was supposed to be the Zionist puppet in Iraq but it did not work that because Al-Maliki became close to Iran and shortly after Al-Maliki was replaced by someone else. This could be the case in Ukraine as well, they will try the same thing.

The Zionists are already undermining the Minsk agreement, I don' think this Poroshenko doing this(ould be wrong).

http://rt.com/news/233579-poroshenko-peacekeepers-ukraine-eu/

Hisroyalhighness

Post  Hisroyalhighness Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Hisroyalhighness

Post  Hisroyalhighness Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:18 pm

par far wrote:
    A power struggle was going to happen if the Neocon Zionists did not get what they wanted, the media in Ukraine is controlled mostly(after the coup) by Zionists and they push their own agenda. This kind of reminds me of the Al-Maliki situation in Iraq, Al-Maliki was supposed to be the Zionist puppet in Iraq but it did not work that because Al-Maliki became close to Iran and shortly after Al-Maliki was replaced by someone else. This could be the case in Ukraine as well, they will try the same thing.

The Zionists are already undermining the Minsk agreement, I don' think this Poroshenko doing this(ould be wrong).

http://rt.com/news/233579-poroshenko-peacekeepers-ukraine-eu/

Zionists? Are you kidding me? Lay of the conspiracy nonsense.

#Russia's Emergency Situations Ministry sends 2 planes to Rostov-on-Don with humanitarian aid for #DNR/#LNR. wrote:

http://www.interfax.ru/world/425349
    https://twitter.com/ArmedResearch/status/568457546933112832

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 am