Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+98
The-thing-next-door
Interlinked
Tingsay
Isos
rrob
getoverit
Fred333
0nillie0
GarryB
eehnie
par far
calm
Singular_Transform
Viktor
Grazneyar
Godric
auslander
KiloGolf
whir
nomadski
KoTeMoRe
ultimatewarrior
crod
d_taddei2
zorobabel
Kimppis
Karl Haushofer
BKP
miketheterrible
victor1985
SeigSoloyvov
Azi
Project Canada
JohninMK
Rmf
Svyatoslavich
PapaDragon
GunshipDemocracy
Book.
kingodthequeens
OminousSpudd
Prince Darling
franco
Cucumber Khan
Specnaz
sheytanelkebir
RTN
jhelb
George1
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
Manov
max steel
kvs
Zivo
VladimirSahin
chromatin1
Trexonian
G Bob
Hannibal Barca
Vympel
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
navyfield
higurashihougi
Mike E
Sujoy
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Werewolf
macedonian
Asf
TR1
Vann7
vK_man
SSDD
ahmedfire
nemrod
As Sa'iqa
AlfaT8
medo
sepheronx
Department Of Defense
Cyberspec
collegeboy16
gaurav
NickM
BTRfan
Firebird
Regular
Corrosion
chenzhao
KomissarBojanchev
SOC
Admin
Turk1
milky_candy_sugar
102 posters

Talking bollocks thread

Regular
    Regular

Talking bollocks thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread

Post  Regular Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:01 am

Wow, what happened to Papa? It's like he was bitten by one of resident trolls that pop in and out with different names or something. It was interesting to read his posts about space and navy.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 am

It was a miracle that Russia could save itself during the 1990s. It was in no position to save Serbia. You can thank Gorbachev
    and Yeltsin for that since they were the ones that brought down the USSR (in a fashion suiting NATO).

If Serbs hate Russians for not "saving them" then they are following the Banderatards in Banderastan (ex Ukraine) who can
    only think to hate their brothers and not their true enemies in the west. Pathological idiocy beyond redemption.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:50 am

He previously mentioned being called a Russia fanboi on Reddit and now being called a US fanboi here, so I suspect this is not the only forum he is not happy with...

In less than 5 days he can choose to return... or not...

Whatever...

BTW any and all complaints about my performance as a mod, please forward to Vlad79 or George1, or send me a pm with requests of suggestions.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:00 pm

kvs wrote:It was a miracle that Russia could save itself during the 1990s.   It was in no position to save Serbia.   You can thank Gorbachev
    and Yeltsin for that since they were the ones that brought down the USSR (in a fashion suiting NATO).  

it had to be much more than gorbi & Yeltsin alone. There must be KGB or other hi ranked people in power structures.

kvs wrote:

If Serbs hate Russians for not "saving them" then they are following the Banderatards in Banderastan (ex Ukraine) who can
    only think to hate their brothers and not their true enemies in the west.   Pathological idiocy beyond redemption.

It doesn't look like Serbs hate Russians or other way around. All symptoms prove opposite warm relations between societies. Same refers to PapaDragon.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:35 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    kvs wrote:It was a miracle that Russia could save itself during the 1990s.   It was in no position to save Serbia.   You can thank Gorbachev

it had to be much more than gorbi & Yeltsin alone. There must be KGB or other hi ranked people in power structures.

kvs wrote:

only think to hate their brothers and not their true enemies in the west.   Pathological idiocy beyond redemption.

It doesn't look like Serbs hate Russians or other way around.  All symptoms prove opposite warm relations between societies. Same refers to PapaDragon.

1) NATO's hate for the "siloviki" proves that they were not in NATO's pocket. In fact, they helped save Russia from
    comprador Yeltsin and his Harvard guided "young reformers" that were about to utterly destroy the country. The
    collapse of the USSR was engineered from the civilian side. In the case of Ukraine, the civilian side succeeded in
    gutting the military which would have stopped the Maidan. The Russian military helped install Putin.

2) I do not see much love for Russians from the western Slavs and others currently up NATO's butt crack. They
    are too busy dreaming of life in the west (or the deluded fantasy of it that they have) and acting like sycophants.
    Ukraine takes the prize for retardation. It is so busy trying to prove it is Europe, that it is prepared to turn
    into a coconut republic (LOL). With friends like these Russia does not need any enemies.

3) NATO is on the warpath. It wants to launch a war against Russia. All of these "Russian friends" will
    be pawns. It is of utmost importance for Russia not to be encumbered with these clowns and to compromise
    its security to save them. Nuke everything west of Russia's western border and let God sort it out.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:02 pm

kvs wrote: Nuke everything west of Russia's western border and let God sort it out.  

Wow and I thought I was too extreme.

What is you opinion on what to do with europe if you have driven the americans out? It would be interesting to compare it with mine.
    Isos
    Isos

Talking bollocks thread - Page 37 Empty Don't be stupid and stop using this shit article.

Post  Isos Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:16 am

eehnie wrote:http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm

This database includes not projects of ships that reached not the construction phase. As example you will not find still in the database the Project 23000, the Project Priboi, the Project Lavina, the Project Kalina, the project Husky, the Project 22500,...

After looking about every project, I found no-one case in the database where they say a project reached the prodction phase, but is not right. My experience is that their work is right in overall terms and I found not a mistake of the importance of whicht you are accusing them of. For me the source is reliable in overall terms, unlike your word. And is one of the bests, if not the best.

If you want to dispute the source, you can try to find in the database one case more where the database says that a project reached the production phase but is not true.

It is writen "plan 2017" which probably means that this thing was writen long time ago and they though it would be laid down in 2017.

Are you aware that they don't even have the s-500 ready yet for the lider ? It has to be ready in land based version and then they need to adapt everything for the naval version which means theey don't know what hardware it will use because it is suposed to use big radars that will need special mast. They also need new VLS for their missile which are meant to be big for ABM role.

You can't just lunch the construction while the design isn't ready.

Don't be stupid and stop using this shit article.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:41 am

The-thing-next-door wrote:
    kvs wrote: Nuke everything west of Russia's western border and let God sort it out.  

What is you opinion on what to do with europe if you have driven the americans out? It would be interesting to compare it with mine.

I don't think the EU is under US occupation as far as the residents are concerned. The problem is that the EU will be used as
    cannon fodder by the Americans. It would be nice of the EU could be "liberated" but I am not holding my breath.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:10 am

The pro-Wester commenters always unhappy with the progress of Russia on the most important projects:

Project 23560 Lider pro-Westerners  angry  angry  angry
    Project 23000 Shtorm pro-Westerners   angry  angry  angry
    Tu-PAK-DA pro-Westerners  angry  angry  angry
    SS-32 pro-Westerners   angry  angry  angry
    IL-PAK-TA pro-Westerners   angry  angry  angry

Instead they love civil programs without any defense value:

Big unarmed icebreakers pro-Westerners   cheers  cheers  cheers
    Supersonic airliner pro-Westerners   cheers  cheers  cheers

Also they love other low armed projects of auxiliary vehicles:

Project 23550 low armed auxiliary ship for arctic patrol  pro-Westerners  cheers cheers cheers
    Every small semiarmoured auxiliary truck without combat value pro-Westerners  cheers cheers cheers
    Small auxiliary aircrafts without any civil demand pro-Westerners  cheers cheers cheers
    Low armed small auxiliary ships for antisabotage operations around the bases pro-Westerners  cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by eehnie on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:32 am

This database includes not projects of ships that reached not the construction phase. As example you will not find still in the database the Project 23000, the Project Priboi, the Project Lavina, the Project Kalina, the project Husky, the Project 22500,...

After looking about every project, I found no-one case in the database where they say a project reached the prodction phase, but is not right. My experience is that their work is right in overall terms and I found not a mistake of the importance of whicht you are accusing them of. For me the source is reliable in overall terms, unlike your word. And is one of the bests, if not the best.

If you want to dispute the source, you can try to find in the database one case more where the database says that a project reached the production phase but is not true.

Yes because your silly websites knows better then the guys in charge of the Russians government, delusional as fuck.

Ship is not under construction and you are the only one who thinks so
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:08 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

Yes because your silly websites knows better then the guys in charge of the Russians government, delusional as fuck.

Find case by case. you have like 1000 references where you can prove the source is not rigurous. They create not a page in their database for a project until it reachs not the construction stage. So it would be a huge mistake to put them under construction if it is not. Is not about to write under construction or not. For them is about to create a new reference or not. You can try to find another case where they put a project that reached not the construction stage as under construction.

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/
    http://russianships.info/eng/submarines/
    http://russianships.info/eng/warfareboats/
    http://russianships.info/eng/intelligence/
    http://russianships.info/eng/rescue/
    http://russianships.info/eng/borderguard/
    http://russianships.info/eng/support/

The gouvernment of Russia said not what you said.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:14 am

eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

Find case by case. you have like 1000 references where you can prove the source is not rigurous. They create not a page in their database for a project until it reachs not the construction stage. So it would be a huge mistake to put them under construction if it is not. Is not about to write under construction or not. For them is about to create a new reference or not. You can try to find another case where they put a project that reached not the construction stage as under construction.

Defense Minister said Lider will not be built for a while,
    SAP said that biggest surface combatant going to be built is a Super Gork same one that was signed and approved by Vladimir Putin head of the Russian Federation.  

Now you have this article straight from the Russians

Dude just stfu already, you have been disproven 100 times over your delusional ass just cannot accept it.

Russianships.info isn't connected to the Russian Government or shipyard industry at all.

I actually have sources that come from the guys in charge of the country where have you have a silly little thing on a website, all you are doing is showing everyone how out of your fing mind you really are.

Where are this sites mods to tell this guy to stop spouting this shit.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:11 pm

kvs wrote:

I don't think the EU is under US occupation as far as the residents are concerned.    The problem is that the EU will be used as
    cannon fodder by the Americans.    It would be nice of the EU could be "liberated" but I am not holding my breath.

No the question is would you nuke it to oblivion after you took control of it in order to prevent any resurgence? This is actually a good few steps down form nuking friendly or neutral countries like you previously suggested.

I am just trying to compare attitudes on nuking countries.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:59 pm

kvs wrote:

I don't think the EU is under US occupation as far as the residents are concerned.    The problem is that the EU will be used as
    cannon fodder by the Americans.    It would be nice of the EU could be "liberated" but I am not holding my breath.

No the question is would you nuke it to oblivion after you took control of it in order to prevent any resurgence? This is actually a good few steps down form nuking friendly or neutral countries like you previously suggested.

I am just trying to compare attitudes on nuking countries.

There is no point nuking them if you are going to liberate them from US control, is there?

They will consign themselves to oblivion by forming hordes of armed lemmings trying to flood Russia. Nuking them is the morally
    correct response.
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Eehnie, just stop already. No one else here thinks that Lider will be built before the late 20s. It's not under construction atm. That is impossible. It's just not true. The end.

And it seems to me that you don't understand RuAF either. Not realizing that the procurement of current aircraft (Su-35, Su-34, Su-30SM) is going to remain roughly the same until the mid-20s. You seemed to think that Su-57 is going to just replace all/most of them in production by 2020, or something, which is obviously not the case. The maximum annual order of Su-57 is around 10-12 planes, it obviously can't be faster than the current pace of Su-35 procurement.

The simple truth is that Project 23560 Lider and Project 23000 Shtorm barely exist at this point, so there's very little to talk about. On the other hand, many of those civil projects are the opposite. Get it? All active posters on this forum are more or less pro-Russian. Stop with your bullshit "narrative", accept the reality and grow up.

The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:38 pm

kvs wrote:Nuking them is the morally
    correct response.

100% agreed
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Kimppis wrote:Eehnie, just stop already. No one else here thinks that Lider will be built before the late 20s. It's not under construction atm. That is impossible. It's just not true. The end.

And it seems to me that you don't understand RuAF either. Not realizing that the procurement of current aircraft (Su-35, Su-34, Su-30SM) is going to remain roughly the same until the mid-20s. You seemed to think that Su-57 is going to just replace all/most of them in production by 2020, or something, which is obviously not the case. The maximum annual order of Su-57 is around 10-12 planes, it obviously can't be faster than the current pace of Su-35 procurement.

The simple truth is that Project 23560 Lider and Project 23000 Shtorm barely exist at this point, so there's very little to talk about. On the other hand, many of those civil projects are the opposite. Get it? All active posters on this forum are more or less pro-Russian. Stop with your bullshit "narrative", accept the reality and grow up.

We all know what has been published.

I think what the public information and my formation leads me to think. And habitually the time does not leave in a bad place my opinion.

As example, between 2015 and 2017 the pre-serial production of Su-57 has been of 10 complete aircrafts. By technical formation I know what this means.
    By public information, we know that the current production of Su-35 per year is of 20 aircrafts (10 for Russia, 10 to export).
    By my own formation Im able to estimate the level of production per year that Russia needs to keep its current fleet, in expansive environments, or in environments of reduction. Also Im able to see which is now the environment and if can change.
    By my own formation I know that keeping the current level of procurement of Su-35+Su-30 there is not room for orders of Su-57 in serial production.
    There is public information about foreign orders of Su-30 and Su-35 waiting.

To be fair, you have not the right nor power to say when I must say something or not. Do not take attributions that you have not. And I care 0 about what you think, I need nothing of what you said to form my opinion. Clear enough?

eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:04 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

SAP said that biggest surface combatant going to be built is a Super Gork same one that was signed and approved by Vladimir Putin head of the Russian Federation.  

Dude just stfu already, you have been disproven 100 times over your delusional ass just cannot accept it.

Russianships.info isn't connected to the Russian Government or shipyard industry at all.

I actually have sources that come from the guys in charge of the country where have you have a silly little thing on a website, all you are doing is showing everyone how out of your fing mind you really are.

False. Link to prove what you said about the Defense Minister. If you would have it would be here.

About the State Armament Program, if a ship is under construction since 2017, when the information of russianships.info was introduced, has not been ordered under the State Armament Program 2018-2027, it has been ordered under the State Armament Program 2011-2020.

Where are your sources? Zero sources.
    Have you something to refute russianships.info? Zero.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:21 pm

eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

False. Link to prove what you said about the Defense Minister. If you would have it would be here.

About the State Armament Program, if a ship is under construction since 2017, when the information of russianships.info was introduced, has not been ordered under the State Armament Program 2018-2027, it has been ordered under the State Armament Program 2011-2020.

LOL I already provided a link to where the DM said that when I first brought it up, now you are just making shit up. Go find it, because when I showd you it then you said and I qoute "THe defense ministar is doing a good job of fooling you"

However let me drop another link for you

https://sputniknews.com/military/201706281055041406-russia-defense-ministry-destroyer-design/

they only just approved the FIRST STAGE of design for the Lider. Now this matter is closed nutbag.

That ship still only exists on paper and will for a veryvery long time.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:28 am

Haha and I thought I sound like a demagogue when I am drunk.
    I better go and dodge few nukes yes sir
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:50 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

I actually have sources that come from the guys in charge of the country
    where have you have a silly little thing on a website, all you are doing is showing everyone how out of your fing mind you really are.

LOL I already provided a link to where the DM said that when I first brought it up, now you are just making shit up. Go find it, because when I showd you it then you said and I qoute "THe defense ministar is doing a good job of fooling you"

However let me drop another link for you

https://sputniknews.com/military/201706281055041406-russia-defense-ministry-destroyer-design/

they only just approved the FIRST STAGE of design for the Lider. Now this matter is closed nutbag.

That ship still only exists on paper and will for a veryvery long time.

This link just proves your main false statement, the first, bolded in red all your false statements in recent comments.

And more this link just proves how is perfectly possible that the first unit of the Project 23560 be under construction at this point.

The design has been approved by the defense minister. The stage of the preliminary desing was closed in the spring of 2017. It is a preliminary design Russia has been working on since 2010 as said in the article, so do not expect a weak work. It is complete design of the ship, called preliminary because still can be modified. And it is approved.

Isos wrote:You can't just lunch the construction while the design isn't ready.

Don't be stupid and stop using this shit article.

So, time tu update yourself Isos, in the article included by Seig Soloyvov, you can see how the preliminary design has been approved in the spring of 2017.

The article says also what begins after the approval of the preliminary design. In the spring of 2017 the Project 23560 entered in the stage of Technical Design. This is a technical term. Do you know what it means? Better to go to learn about before to call to the mods against me because your call is just ridiculous. Do you know how many time takes a Technical Design after 7 years of preliminary design in wich most of the technical issues have been considered? Again, you can go to learn about.

The source russianship.info obviously follows the different stages of the new projects, they do it from Russian sources, and likely not only from media sources because they include in their database many information that is not in other sources of internet. Public information, yes, but not only from the media. If you thing they would miss a new like this repeated in several media and more in Russian language, you are dreaming. It is very likely the included the reference to the Project 23560 in the second half of 2017, because I did not see it in my previous revision of ships under contruction at the begin of 2017.

You are insulting me repeatedly on comments about the Project 23560. Time for the mods to look at this.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3297p225-promising-destroyer-nir-leader#212663
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t6686p950-russian-navy-status-news-3#212664
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215258
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215331
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215335
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215399

And if you want to make fun about something, you can make fun of your self calling Minister of Defense to Yury Borisov:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3297p225-promising-destroyer-nir-leader#212678
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Or does you silly little website know better than the Defense Minister Yuri Borisov
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t3297p225-promising-destroyer-nir-leader#212681
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:russianships.info knows better than Defense Minister Yuri Borisov lol!

Not one but twice. Just lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by eehnie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:59 am

Whether you agree with someone or not there is no justification for personal abuse.

Eehnie is entitled to believe what he wants... just as you are entitled to think what you like.

Of course if we listen to the naysayers the Russian Navy wont build anything bigger than a frigate but also wont bother upgrading existing types either because they should be building submarines... which they already have... and are not likely able to increase production of anyway....
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:23 am

Congrats Enhiee you just showed how silly you are

The defense minister of russia said the ships aren't being built you showed my link good, this is supported by the SAP.

All you have to cling to is a mistake on a Website.

Yes yes keep it up, the fact you are trying to sell this BS is to me frankly hilarious.

There is nothing you can say that will convince anyone the ship is being built, everyone knows you are wrong and all the facts state you are wrong.

When you got more than some website, then you can come and talk to me.

Until then pal, go seek mental help.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:29 am

GarryB wrote:Whether you agree with someone or not there is no justification for personal abuse.

Eehnie is entitled to believe what he wants... just as you are entitled to think what you like.

Of course if we listen to the naysayers the Russian Navy wont build anything bigger than a frigate but also wont bother upgrading existing types either because they should be building submarines... which they already have... and are not likely able to increase production of anyway....

First off he is insulting anyone who doesn't agree with him then this Lider is under construction when it's not, second off we know it's not yet he keeps posting this is.

Is your forum a propaganda site or a site dedicated to truthful statements?.

I ALWAYS see you correct people who say bad things about russian equipment, but you can not do the same to someone like him? when he is knowingly stating BS? and mocking everyone who doesn't agree with his pure breed insanity.

dude do your dam job or resign your position or apply the same dam treatment you do to everyone else regardless if you don't like it or not.

ALSO no one is saying russia isn't going to build anything bigger then a frigate, what people are saying is as of right now Russia isn't building a 17k ton ship in some super duper secret naval facility. Seriously, just stop.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:09 am

No-one of your links says what you said. You have 0 links in support of what you say. Of course Yury Borisov is doing a good job fooling you. He even made you think he is the Defense Minister instead of Sergey Shoygu.  

lol!  lol!  lol!

To call to Yury Borisov Defense Minister is on par of your best hits about Syria:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7016p325-syrian-civil-war-news-15#204180

And  still you continue insulting me....

https://www.russiadefence.net/t3297p225-promising-destroyer-nir-leader#212663
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t6686p950-russian-navy-status-news-3#212664
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215258
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215331
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215335
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215399
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t5541p175-russian-naval-construction-plans-and-update#215437

Here are your recent insults. Where are my insults. There are not... Your lack of talent makes all alone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am