Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
ultimatewarrior
slasher
BKP
George1
franco
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
KiloGolf
PapaDragon
Big_Gazza
BM-21
Airman
d_taddei2
GunshipDemocracy
krakovv
TheArmenian
sweartome123
storm333
airstrike
GarryB
yavar
Skandalwitwe
AlfaT8
KomissarBojanchev
AbdulhamidtheSecond
KoTeMoRe
flamming_python
nomadski
Vann7
Fred333
calm
miketheterrible
eehnie
Kimppis
littlerabbit
Viktor
Benya
bantugbro
OminousSpudd
Tingsay
Neutrality
medo
lycantrop
arpakola
par far
auslander
kvs
Walther von Oldenburg
HUNTER VZLA
56 posters

Syrian War: News #15

HUNTER VZLA
    HUNTER VZLA

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #15

Post  HUNTER VZLA Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:08 pm

SAA 152mm Msta-B howitzer near Deir-ez-Zor

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJRVYWwWsAAVKAj

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJRVYWqWsAAIMNc

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJRVYWpXUAA9ioA

SyAAF L-39 with rocket pods and 23mm guns over DeirEzzor.

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJQ8696XcAAv3Pc

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJQ89rxXcAABpes

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJQ8_HVUMAE0ctY
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:08 pm

JohninMK wrote:Warning, this map may not be correct, in fact almost certainly isn't and regrettably is probably late. Smile

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJSqtbZWsAAQU6V

I'm glad as I was lead to believe that some posters here are 100% accurate and I know that I'm not. Wink

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:09 pm

HUNTER VZLA wrote:SAA 5th Corps / Fifth Corps say these vehicles will be used to cross the Euphrates River and Liberate 2nd Bank of River
    ]

The same comment as my last post.

Check out post 226.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Not sure what the fuss is over in regards to who gets to the East bank first. Sooner or later the SAA has to cross it and ISIS is not the only force that has to be dealt with.
    HUNTER VZLA
    HUNTER VZLA

Post  HUNTER VZLA Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:13 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    HUNTER VZLA wrote:SAA 5th Corps / Fifth Corps say these vehicles will be used to cross the Euphrates River and Liberate 2nd Bank of River
    ]

Check out post 226.

check here

https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/905762335373045761
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:14 pm

franco wrote:

I'm glad as I was lead to believe that some posters here are 100% accurate and I know that I'm not. Wink

The original comment was a serious shock to me as I thought that everything I posted was not only 100% kosher (note the careful selection of that word) but straight from the horse's mouth before being carved in a tablet of stone and despatched at the speed of light.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:17 pm

HUNTER VZLA wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    ]

Check out post 226.

check here

Not sure what your blunt comment means.

I am not questioning the validity of your posts, I monitor Ivan myself, just asking you nicely to not to post the same photo as has already been posted not long ago.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:28 pm

More on the SDF strike to Deir

https://twitter.com/henrylec1/status/906611460637302784
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:38 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Well now that the SDF announced it I can freely say. The race is on SAA, thanks to your...rapid advance, it opened an oppurtunity for us. So steps have been taken and men like me hae been given orders on what to do.

We have replaced the kurdish commanders the goal is far to important to leave to the kurds they will do has grunts tho. Granted I would have liked more then what they gave me but I can make do with this manpower and equipment.

yes I've known about the offensive for weeks.

I may...have had a hand in the planning of the thing. It was a simple tactic really allow the syrians to draw in heavy ISIS reinforcements and then attack with a full scale coordinated surprise assault, ISIS had no warning no one did, we even kept many of the kurdish command in the dark. ISIS will not be table to reinforce these position quick enough thanks to how dug in they are against the Syrians. The path to the oil fields are going to be quite easy.

It worked like a charm, I used the Syrians like a cheap fiddle.

I was even nice enough to signal it with my bridges comment afew days ago.

The russians have already reacted hence handing over those bridging trucks, of course with their flanks not secure and Deir till not secure. Well mother russia, to little to late.

The syrians can cross but they will be so exposed ISIs will not have a hard time raiding their flanks and slowing them down and killing many of them.

I have already completed my mission by securing an important zone.

The movements of the US have been fairly evident in the last weeks. Not even in the refered to the Kurd forces but also in the refered to the ISIS.

It is obvious how the US and their allies have been maneuvering to have a movement of ISIS troops from Deir Ez Zor to the area of Ma adan, also in the Euphrates, but more to the North. Also it is evident that the evacuation of ISIS leaders would be the reward to them after it.

But do not try to paint the losers as winners. Your ambitions were far higher than what you are doing now.

Just to remember your own words of a few months ago:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5438p225-syrian-civil-war-news-10#179484

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Yep I expected this ages ago, like I said Aleppo will be the last major win for the SAA.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5518p550-syrian-civil-war-news-11#186314

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Deir will fall I said this a few weeks ago even got the timing right. (Even said to expect ISIS to push onto that position exactly how they did) back Deir is required for them to spilt Syria so it will collapse.
    The SAA cannot do anything about this based on their positions and their lack of forces let alone airborne.

You can pretty much see how this will start to end US backed forces will control that part of syria, Assad will hold onto the other half.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5518p575-syrian-civil-war-news-11#186327

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The Russians can bomb all they want, in the end that garrison cannot afford to lose a single man, ISIS can.

Airstrikes alone will only slow it down not stop it and no new army groups will be arriving there anytime soon.

Really if ISIS wasn't such a useless force, they would have taken Deir by now.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p175-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195491

SeigSoloyvov wrote:After we seized Tabqa no, ISIS is just being an annoyance at best, they have been broken and are no longer a serious threat. Sure things have to be taken from them but they will retreat whenever attacked now because they cannot handle it anymore.

That is semi right, It ALL comes down to Deir. We want it, Russia wants it.

Without Deir the kurds will become much less attractive for the US and the kurds know this.

Deir is literally do or die for both side, whoever takes it wins the war pretty much.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p200-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195493

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The ratio for SAA verse ISIS killed is like 1 SAA dies per 20ish ISIS members.

ISIS can seize Deir they have enough men if the Raqqa force is allowed to flee, Deir Azzor will fall unless ISIS REALLY and I mean REALLY fucks it up.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p200-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195507

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The kurds and SAA well depend on which region we are talking about they don't hate eachother but they know a time will come where they will be killing each other. However, the kurds are fairly pathetic figthers in Tabqa and other places Units like mine had to do the heavy lifting little shits are way to used to ISIS running away.

The turks would be curb stomping them right now if it wasn't for Russia, not much If Assad takes it first well they will not oppose it. They will try and hold onto the ground they do have however and this is where my country comes in. This is why we want ISIS to take Deir Azzor because if Assad guys are still there when the kurds roll in welp...they fucked up. Because the kurds know they can take Deir from ISIs but they will not push Assad because right now he is all that is saving them from the Turks.

Provided they fulfill their task...well they got promised things however if they fuck up we will leave them to the wolves. Cannot stress enough how Deir Azzor is what will decide the outcome of Syria has a country.

So the kurds have real incentive not to fuck this up, I gotta be mia now got me goat fuckers to shoot.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p350-syrian-civil-war-news-13#196145

SeigSoloyvov wrote:MaT reports that they will soon have operations inside Deir Ezzor Governate, and they will establish a base there.

ISIS has taken some points within Deir-Azor and their offensive is on going.

Syrians are closer and closer to losing this war. At this point, Assad is going to lose. Unless someone gets his act together real god dam fast

Daraa is a pointless offensive and Tan-if well that could have waited, sure it's a legitimate target but it's not of dire important.

Once Deir falls and at this rate it's going to, Kurds or FSA will sweep in.

Again tho anyone with a functional mind can see this.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p475-syrian-civil-war-news-13#196430

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The ratio for SAA verse ISIS killed is like 1 SAA dies per 20ish ISIS members.

(whoever takes Deir wins)

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p325-syrian-civil-war-news-14#199186 (said July 14, 2017)

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The SAA has around a month before Raqqa falls two at most and that's high balling it, so they have to make magic happen, They will need to take risks. They cannot play it slow right now.

So we will see, currently, I think I'll reach Deir before they will.

Very cute all.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:49 pm

Good work ^^ thumbsup
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 am

franco wrote:Good work ^^ thumbsup

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 Tumblr_mrsdpsBjGL1rsafdqo7_1280
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:02 am

respekt for once I agree with the intoxicator label LOL
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 am

Now now En my expectations granted were off at times, however war is a hard hard thing to be very precise at.

Those were valid dates with what information I had, however, at times things do not go according to plan.

Yes taking deir is a big deal I never said it wasn't they will get the city, they moved faster to secure then I thought they would.

None of what you posted makes me wrong just means admittedly my time tables were wrong due to failures on the ends of the kurds.

Had the kurds done what was fully expected of them it would be a different story, I cannot account for how well the kurds will performance in situations.

Most of the ISis members in raqqa did not flee so one statement you reposted of mine is accurate, had they been allowed to flee they where not.

ISIS is a useless force but they can be a good road block when required if used right. That doesn't mean they are worth a dam in battle.

Is is true part of the objective is failed the syrians will have the city, those oil fields tho.

The kurds have fucked up many times is which is they are now being told what to do by others rather than themselves.

Assad for the most part will still lose, syria is forever lost to him has a whole country, he will get back parts of it, he has failed his objective to get full control back of syria that does make him a loser in the grand scheme.

I could go on but you reposting old remarks out of context is taxing on my soul well whats left of it.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:22 am

Seig, the SAA/SDF are starting to compress the area still occupied by ISIS. Do you think that any demarcation line that may have agreed between others will hold at the sharp end? There are estimates of several thousand ISIS in what remains of their territory down to Iraq, who is going to go after them there? Will the Iraqis come and help out?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:25 am

ISIS hit and run squad. Numbers unconfirmed.

TheMoroccanBaathist‏ @MorocanArab 1h1 hour ago

Islamic State released pictures of the raid today on SAA positions at the Humaymah outskirts which lead to 40 killed SAA soldiers:

Not work safe https://twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/906624268380856320

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJUCe30WAAA5PRX
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Now now En my expectations granted were off at times, however war is a hard hard thing to be very precise at.

Those were valid dates with what information I had, however, at times things do not go according to plan.

Dude you have been exposed as propaganda bullshit . with your claims . If i was you , i will apologize and just stop making predictions.  because you have failed so many is not
    even funny. Russia have the edge in Syrian airspace. Americans NOT. Neither Kurds ,neither SDF have the power to over run Syrian army heavy armed forces with Russian airforce backing them .   So if SDF try to engage in a fight with Syrian army over zones far beyond kurds areas ,
    they will end kicked really bad in their ass. For sure the Americans Military are all behind this..
    to try to create a military confrontation between SDF and Syrian army.. but eventually AMericans will have to leave and Syria and Russia will not. Syria army will keep pushing and pushing until it reach the border. If Americans could not stop Syrian Army from reaching Jordan border close to their military bases in Jordan and Connecting with IRAQ.. what makes you think they will now succeed in stopping  Syrian army in capturing a City in central Syria?
    if SDF holds a zone , They will be encircled.. SO they will have to retreat.. they don't have the man power of IRAN and Syrian and HEzbolah combined with RUssian special forces support .
    If americans bomb again Syrian army in deirzur they will get their planes shot down.. it will be self defense . So shut up. TRoll.

Russia is playing a long term war , pushing little by little , meter by meter. house by house.
    and if SDF Or kurds show up in a road , they will be encircled and move on. IRAQ is also helping the Syrian army. SO once they take their borders , the Kurds and ISIS will be doomed.
    land locked .and their only connection to the outside world will be Americans planes. it will be difficult for Kurds to sustain an economy when they are land locked in all sides..and TRump will eventually cancel all financial aid to the kurds , and it will be game over.. All the gains Kurds and SDF got will be impossible to sustain. Either Kurds will be split and fight each other ,when they face isolation from all sides and Russia manage to divide them ,or either they will pull back and return closer their real zones ..and loss a lot of territory without a fight.. which is what will more likely happen. and idiots like you will be making a million of more excuses for SDF failure.  Israel already lost in Syria and this is told by Israeli media.. Syria will recover their lost territory to TUrkey and Kurds without a fight.. You don't understand the power of diplomacy that RUssia is really good at it.

And Kurdish Independence..?   lol1   lol1   lol1   don't make me laugh ! it will never happen dude. Go and look their positions in Syria ,they are 100% land locked regions by Syria,Turkey,IRAQ and IRAN. and all those nations ,including Russia oppose to Kurdish Independence, So good luck with that.  US and ISrael could temporarily give hope the Kurds
    and SDF about an artificial independence but it will be fake. Kurdish independence as a land locked nation have no chance to work. Not a chance.. Someone is really brainwashing them
    big time with fake promises that will never happen. Neither will be independent ,and neither will be recognized by UN , and Americans dependence on Turkey military will make it more difficult. Turkey have many ways to pressure US to stop cooperating with Kurds and have not used all yet. so nice try. SDF Will collapse without a fight and Kurds will restore relations with Syria since they have no other choice. and it will be no different for all landlocked zones
    of Jihadist in Syria.. If you are landlocked ,and don't have the support of any of your neighbors then you are doomed. Kurds in Syria and IRAQ and IRAN too ,will have no choice but to cooperate with the nations ,they are trying to fight.. and take from them land.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:11 am

JohninMK wrote:
    HUNTER VZLA wrote:Looks like Israel transferred Iranian ammo captured from MV Francop etc to militants in south of Syria

Laughing
    Might I respectfully suggest that you check the thread before you are posting day old + pictures to check if they are already here. Like these two in Post 300 above.

Thank you.

Also it is a stretch of the imagination to believe that the labels have lasted so well over the years.

HUNTER VZLA wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    ]

Check out post 226.

check here

JohninMK loves to say to others what to do...

As staunch pro-Israeli, he feels disturbed if you say something about them. Other thing is his reaction to the shit of the US soldier.

Last edited by eehnie on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:50 am

The Israeli RIght Wing media , the so called "God's chosen people" Rolling Eyes
    are in total paranoid mode.. they promoting Americans to join Israel in the destruction
    of Russia S-400s , and killing of Russian soldiers in Russia military base if Russia shut down Israeli planes when start a war against Syria. lol1

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-Israel-needs-to-prepare-America-for-the-upcoming-conflict-in-Syria-504323

AFter later progress by Syria against ISIS .. the propaganda deepstate Media
    in Israel in trying to feed and promote a world war 3 over in Syria with Russia
    over a fictitious Iranian missiles bases in Syria. I don't think US will be so fool
    to do that , but you don't know how crazy the Israel could be.. trying to provoke
    Russia through military hostilities of them that they abandon Syria. but not going
    to work. Wink

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 DJWVODuW0AAVE1o
    par far

Post  par far Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:20 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is completely false, when ever Iran needed or was needed, they unleashed, whether that is it's soldiers getting martyred or it generals getting getting martyred or launching missiles from Iran.

This is Iranian issue more than anything.

Those oil fields are not exactly super important for Russia at this point (not as much as before). I don't see Turks helping ascension and triumph of new Kurdish petro-state by helping them export oil trough their territory.

East Euphrates however is perfect launching point for operations in Iran so Iran should start martyring some soldiers and generals at rapid pace because there might be shitstorm ahead and Iran is downwind...

For your first  point, yes it is mostly a Iranian issue but it also involves Russia to some extent.

For your second point, Russia intends to stay in Syria for a long time and having resources is important and if the Turks get the chance to get to the Kurds, they will help(I think not having a Kurdish state is more important for Turkey than oil.)

For your third point, I fully agree with this. Ever since Russia intervened in Syria, Iran could have done a lot more. Right when the Russians intervened in Syria, Iran should have sent in about 10,000 soldiers along with Iranian Special Forces, with the Syrian express, Iran would have just sent equipment through Russia. The Iranians could have secured points that were critical to them. Now the Kurds will be used against Iran(and other countries).
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Road is clear now.

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 14 150503417877191
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:59 pm

This is a video of what is claimed to be a US supply column on its way to the SDF. It is large and by travelling at night its contents are masked.

Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok

#US army sent on Saturday new military supply for #PKK-affiliated #YPG, that leads #SDF. The militia started an assault on Deir Zor. #Syria

https://twitter.com/A_Ozkok/status/906860294445694976
    HUNTER VZLA
    HUNTER VZLA

Post  HUNTER VZLA Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:01 pm

FSA Osoud al-Sharqiya used a US-supplied light vehicle with a mounted ATGM to struck a Syrian army fortication in Badiya.

https://twitter.com/A_Ozkok/status/906461645177843718

Shocked
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:05 pm

More on the SDF strike south. Video at link

First day of SDF "Operation Cizire Storm" where the SDF liberated several villages and finally reached Deir-Ez-Zor industrial zone.

https://twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/906859042676645888
    par far

Post  par far Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:15 pm

JohninMK wrote:More on the SDF strike south. Video at link

First day of SDF "Operation Cizire Storm" where the SDF liberated several villages and finally reached Deir-Ez-Zor industrial zone.

https://twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/906859042676645888

The SAA and Allies need to cross the river right away, reaching Deir-Ez-Zor and not grabbing land to the East will be pointless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm