Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+98
The-thing-next-door
Interlinked
Tingsay
Isos
rrob
getoverit
Fred333
0nillie0
GarryB
eehnie
par far
calm
Singular_Transform
Viktor
Grazneyar
Godric
auslander
KiloGolf
whir
nomadski
KoTeMoRe
ultimatewarrior
crod
d_taddei2
zorobabel
Kimppis
Karl Haushofer
BKP
miketheterrible
victor1985
SeigSoloyvov
Azi
Project Canada
JohninMK
Rmf
Svyatoslavich
PapaDragon
GunshipDemocracy
Book.
kingodthequeens
OminousSpudd
Prince Darling
franco
Cucumber Khan
Specnaz
sheytanelkebir
RTN
jhelb
George1
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
Manov
max steel
kvs
Zivo
VladimirSahin
chromatin1
Trexonian
G Bob
Hannibal Barca
Vympel
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
navyfield
higurashihougi
Mike E
Sujoy
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Werewolf
macedonian
Asf
TR1
Vann7
vK_man
SSDD
ahmedfire
nemrod
As Sa'iqa
AlfaT8
medo
sepheronx
Department Of Defense
Cyberspec
collegeboy16
gaurav
NickM
BTRfan
Firebird
Regular
Corrosion
chenzhao
KomissarBojanchev
SOC
Admin
Turk1
milky_candy_sugar
102 posters

Talking bollocks thread

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Talking bollocks thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:03 pm

eehnie wrote:And for the record, you are breaking this rule,

13] Do not misuse the quote feature.  This means do not quote more than two people in your quote box and also do not requote an entire article unless it is brief.  The proper quoting style can be seen here.

in this comment.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p575-syrian-civil-war-news-13#196683

Obviously the rule 11] is more important for you. It would nice if you explain why.

First thanks folks for the support.

Second you are an idiot eehnie if you cannot understand the concept of a pro Russian board that converses in ENGLISH. Like this one.

Third it is much more time efficient for everyone if a translation is done once, by the poster, than by forcing possibly many to do it, most of whom like me probably wont bother so it is a pointless post. Possibly one of the reasons for the rule.

Fourth you post some interesting stuff so why do you feel you have to post this shit?

Last, Garry stick this angst in 'Talking Bollocks' and please please try to get this 'esteemed' poster to be one.

eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:09 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:And for the record, you are breaking this rule,

13] Do not misuse the quote feature.  This means do not quote more than two people in your quote box and also do not requote an entire article unless it is brief.  The proper quoting style can be seen here.

in this comment.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p575-syrian-civil-war-news-13#196683

Obviously the rule 11] is more important for you. It would nice if you explain why.

First thanks folks for the support.

Second you are an idiot eehnie if you cannot understand the concept of a pro Russian board that converses in ENGLISH. Like this one.

Third it is much more time efficient for everyone if a translation is done once, by the poster, than by forcing possibly many to do it, most of whom like me probably wont bother so it is a pointless post. Possibly one of the reasons for the rule.

Fourth you post some interesting stuff so why do you feel you have to post this shit?

Last, Garry stick this angst in 'Talking Bollocks' and please please try to get this 'esteemed' poster to be one.

I understand perfectly well English supremacists that only care about the rule 11. When I see you defending the rest of the rules as jealously, you will have a little more of credit. Until then. Nothing.

And for the record, in the bolded part, you are breaking this rule:

7] Do not disrespect members, do not attack the messenger, attack the message

But obviously, the rule 11] is also far more important for you.

Talking bollocks thread - Page 32 Empty temp moderators anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:27 pm

eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    arpakola wrote:
    Съемки колонн фур [15-ая и 18-ая минуты], едущих в сторону Ирака подтверждают, что САА вышла к подконтрольной Иракскому правительству территории.

Can you put it in English please, I can't understand it?

This is more your problem than his problem. Too lazy to put it in a translator? it would take about the same time than to write your answer and now you would be understanding his message.

Unless you want to ban Russian in a pro-Russian forum. What means your comment? Zero tolerance to Russian language in a pro-Russian forum?

It is very enlightening to see you trying to enforce English language supremacy in a pro-Russian forum. And is not the first time. You react the same way to every message in Russian language that you see.

Who said this is "Pro Russian forum"? Forum cant be pro this or pro that. Forum is for discussion and information exchange. If you mark forum as "pro" anything, it beats the point of its existence. Massaging eachothers scrotums is not what forums were formed for at first place.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:16 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:Firstly I wasn't talking ammo. Maybe you missed it in my post scrapping L-39 won't cost Russia any money so the superior cost is transport. Scrapping L-39 doesn't cost them money because scrappage companies buy them from them then strip and various metals have different scrap prices some more expensive than others if it's not worth stripping they just crush and sell. Also there are companies who buy surplus equipment including L-39 and they sell them on to museums and private buyers for display. There was a Mi-24 for sale for 15,000 euros but not capable of flying of course. When I was in the forces the Mod were selling gazelle helis in flying condition for £25k-50k depending on individual condition. I can't remember exact date but was around 8-12 months ago Russia  too was selling off around 14,000 pieces of equipment a lot was old trucks. Even when scrapping more sensitive aircraft military technicians will strip out sensitive parts before going for sale. The only things that really costs Russia to get rid of is anything nuclear and biological and chemical weapons for obvious reasons.

Garryb I agree and we just have to look at the increased interest in Russian military products because of Syria and Russian MOD have already stated that many things have been learned from combat use in Syria and allows them to modify to fix any problems found. Sending L-39C would lose Russia money Syrian airforce wouldn't gain anything great and no experience or sales gained. But yak -130 would be allow combat experience a chance to sort any problems Russia would gain sales Syria would gain something great. Already today I read that because of Syria Russia has amended pilot training.

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/combat-training-russian-pilots-changed-light-syrian-war-military-official/

Russia rarely offers to auction entire pieces of material. Russia does scrapping, Russia separates the useful material for spare parts, and then offers to auction the rest of scrapped material separated by types (metal with Fe, metal with Cu, metal with Al, oils, gasoils, batteries,...) most of the times, and some times offer to auction spare parts. I only saw offers of entire vehicles when they can have a civil use (as example cars, or some trucks). It is something I'm checking to see which material is being scrapped. You can see my references about in the topics about the oldest material performance and short/mid term decommissions.

What you commented habitually comes from Eastern Europe, not from Russia.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Yeah they do rarely do it but when they do, they do it big last auction like I said was 14,000 pieces. And it not just eastern Europe most militaries do it makes sense but you now contradicted your earlier statement of scrapping costs but now you say they auction which makes money. But even though I do like the old stuff we have another thread on that as you know. And we have talked about which would be better sent to Syria  the Yak-130 vs L-39C. I say the Yak-130 and you the L-39C. And we can leave at that don't want to go off topic too much. Link below to what I mentioned about the auction
    http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160823/1044545423/russia-military-equipment-auction.html
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:21 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Yeah they do rarely do it but when they do, they do it big last auction like I said was 14,000 pieces. And it not just eastern Europe most militaries do it makes sense but you now contradicted your earlier statement of scrapping costs but now you say they auction which makes money. But even though I do like the old stuff we have another thread on that as you know. And we have talked about which would be better sent to Syria  the Yak-130 vs L-39C. I say the Yak-130 and you the L-39C. And we can leave at that don't want to go off topic too much. Link below to what I mentioned about the auction
    http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160823/1044545423/russia-military-equipment-auction.html

I contradicted not myself. I never saw an entire aircraft offered to auction. Neither armoured vehicles or artillery pieces. I only saw cars (like Peugeot 406) and some truck.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:15 am

eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:Yeah they do rarely do it but when they do, they do it big last auction like I said was 14,000 pieces. And it not just eastern Europe most militaries do it makes sense but you now contradicted your earlier statement of scrapping costs but now you say they auction which makes money. But even though I do like the old stuff we have another thread on that as you know. And we have talked about which would be better sent to Syria  the Yak-130 vs L-39C. I say the Yak-130 and you the L-39C. And we can leave at that don't want to go off topic too much. Link below to what I mentioned about the auction

I contradicted not myself. I never saw an entire aircraft offered to auction. Neither armoured vehicles or artillery pieces. I only saw cars (like Peugeot 406) and some truck.

You you stated scrappage costs then stated that they auction items which they obviously gain money from if plain and simple back tracking just accept it you posted it not me. And I am not just going by the 14,000 sale of vehicles am sure you know that there is other auctions this one was mentioned due to the size of it. A friend in Kiev years ago bought bdrm-2 from Russia and use to charge tourists to drive it off road he use to go to auctions a lot when I asked why not buy in Ukraine he stated they don't really have any and condition was always bad. He's seen mi-2, mi-6, mig-19, mig-21 up for sale but only for display not flying condition he stated the mig-19 was pretty bad condition, armoured vehicles theirs loads btr-152, btr-40, btr-50, bdrm-1, btr-60 to name a few. So get yourself to Russia and hunt out the auctions. He has now move to Brazil with his wife just after maidan chaos stating things became bad in the country. He drove around in a Uaz 469 he loved any soviet vehicle. When I was in transnistra there was a big market selling surplus army kit and guy at one stall says he gets his stuff from Russia when MOD sells it off to one company who them sells in bulk to people like him. He stated Moldova has sold off most of there stuff and ukrainian stuff tends to come full of damp and mould. I think if you visit Russia you wouldn't find it hard to find an auction. Not sure where your from but go lovely countries and for me I love soviet style monuments hence the places I've been to in the world.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:26 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

You you stated scrappage costs then stated that they auction items which they obviously gain money from if plain and simple back tracking just accept it you posted it not me. And I am not just going by the 14,000 sale of vehicles am sure you know that there is other auctions this one was mentioned due to the size of it. A friend in Kiev years ago bought bdrm-2 from Russia and use to charge tourists to drive it off road he use to go to auctions a lot when I asked why not buy in Ukraine he stated they don't really have any and condition was always bad. He's seen mi-2, mi-6, mig-19, mig-21 up for sale but only for display not flying condition he stated the mig-19 was pretty bad condition, armoured vehicles theirs loads btr-152, btr-40, btr-50, bdrm-1, btr-60 to name a few. So get yourself to Russia and hunt out the auctions. He has now move to Brazil with his wife just after maidan chaos stating things became bad in the country. He drove around in a Uaz 469 he loved any soviet vehicle. When I was in transnistra there was a big market selling surplus army kit and guy at one stall says he gets his stuff from Russia when MOD sells it off to one company who them sells in bulk to people like him. He stated Moldova has sold off most of there stuff and ukrainian stuff tends to come full of damp and mould. I think if you visit Russia you wouldn't find it hard to find an auction. Not sure where your from but go lovely countries and for me I love soviet style monuments hence the places I've been to in the world.

I think you are overstimating the money obtained in the auctions. I do not think it covers entirely the works of scrapping, that include also transport until the scrapping point, the scrapping itself, the selection and separation of spare parts, storage of the spare parts, transport of the spare parts until the point of use, and the salary of the workers during the entire process. Well, I do not think it is a process with overall profit, and need not to be.

If you wish to check something about the auctions of material offered by Russia you can check it here:

http://economy.mil.ru/economy/disposal_of_assets/movables/lots.htm

I know less about some years ago, but what I said is what is explained in the recent reports (completely since 2015 and partially before).

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm

eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

I think you are overstimating the money obtained in the auctions. I do not think it covers entirely the works of scrapping, that include also transport until the scrapping point, the scrapping itself, the selection and separation of spare parts, storage of the spare parts, transport of the spare parts until the point of use, and the salary of the workers during the entire process. Well, I do not think it is a process with overall profit, and need not to be.

If you wish to check something about the auctions of material offered by Russia you can check it here:

I know less about some years ago, but what I said is what is explained in the recent reports (completely since 2015 and partially before).

Russia doesn't do anything when it scraps like I said many times companies buy from them it's upto the company to arrange transport do have any idea about scrapping clearly not. Let's put it in basic terms for you there's companies who do deal in scrap metal they are every single country including yours and guess what they make money from scrap metal. Those companies would not be operating if they didn't make money. I NEVER stated any value did eehnie (please read posts) but Russia won't make much from it but saves them from doing the job and back to what we originally talked about they would still be making a positive rather than a negative which is better than transport costs of sending L-39C=fact. And let's leave it at that as this has went off topic into scrapping process. I am well aware of the link you provided garryb sent me the last year. So like I said in my last post let's agree that we disagree and move on to Russia's involvement in Syria topics because bored of the same argument and repeating things. Let's make a deal it ends now and if Russia sends L-39C I will say you were right all along but if Russia sends yak -130 then you say I was right all along because it seems that you feel so strongly about it that you believe in it so I am happy to do the deal are you?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:37 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Russia doesn't do anything when it scraps like I said many times companies buy from them it's upto the company to arrange transport do have any idea about scrapping clearly not. Let's put it in basic terms for you there's companies who do deal in scrap metal they are every single country including yours and guess what they make money from scrap metal. Those companies would not be operating if they didn't make money. I NEVER stated any value did eehnie  (please read posts) but Russia won't make much from it but saves them from doing the job and back to what we originally talked about they would still be making a positive rather than a negative which is better than transport costs of sending L-39C=fact. And let's leave it at that as this has went off topic into scrapping process. I am well aware of the link you provided garryb sent me the last year. So like I said in my last post let's agree that we disagree and move on to Russia's involvement in Syria topics because bored of the same argument and repeating things. Let's make a deal it ends now and if Russia sends L-39C I will say you were right all along but if Russia sends yak -130 then you say I was right all along because it seems that you feel so strongly about it that you believe in it so I am happy to do the deal are you?

From this link:

You have access to every auction offer. As example the first goes to this page:

http://economy.mil.ru/economy/disposal_of_assets/movables/lots/more.htm?id=12122523@morfMovablesAuction

In this page there is a link called:

Сообщение об объявлении аукциона

that allow you to download a word document where is explained the items of every lot offered to auction. I recommend you to translate in some traslator parts of the word document for you can know with detail what Russia offers to auction from the scrapping process, and which is the origin of the material to auction.

Surely it will change your mind about it.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:00 am

eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Russia doesn't do anything when it scraps like I said many times companies buy from them it's upto the company to arrange transport do have any idea about scrapping clearly not. Let's put it in basic terms for you there's companies who do deal in scrap metal they are every single country including yours and guess what they make money from scrap metal. Those companies would not be operating if they didn't make money. I NEVER stated any value did eehnie  (please read posts) but Russia won't make much from it but saves them from doing the job and back to what we originally talked about they would still be making a positive rather than a negative which is better than transport costs of sending L-39C=fact. And let's leave it at that as this has went off topic into scrapping process. I am well aware of the link you provided garryb sent me the last year. So like I said in my last post let's agree that we disagree and move on to Russia's involvement in Syria topics because bored of the same argument and repeating things. Let's make a deal it ends now and if Russia sends L-39C I will say you were right all along but if Russia sends yak -130 then you say I was right all along because it seems that you feel so strongly about it that you believe in it so I am happy to do the deal are you?

From this link:

http://economy.mil.ru/economy/disposal_of_assets/movables/lots/more.htm?id=12122523@morfMovablesAuction

that allow you to download a word document where is explained the items of every lot offered to auction. I recommend you to translate in some traslator parts of the word document for you can know with detail what Russia offers to auction from the scrapping process, and which is the origin of the material to auction.

I know how scrapping companies work. And I only have mobile and no space left internal memory to download both apps needed I am in Africa and laptop is back home but try and free up memory. But I did notice this was auctions and not selling direct to scrapping company so without reading document which might pertain to auctions including private buyers could be different but nonetheless it's auction based as it seems not direct to companies but being unable to read it but are you saying that in the document that it states Russia MOD are reasonable for all scrapping and costs and that nobody buys items for scrapping?. But I know that Russia makes money from scrapping and the costs of transporting L-39C to Syria out weights anything that you want to relate to scrapping something that even you know. Also you never answered my question about the deal?  If you feel so strongly about it and believe Russia is more likely or should send L-39C to rather than yak -130 I feel strongly enough to say that Yak -130 should sent. Deal???????

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:22 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

From this link:

I know how scrapping companies work. And I only have mobile and no space left internal memory to download both apps needed I am in Africa and laptop is back home but try and free up memory. But I know that Russia makes money from scrapping and the costs of transporting L-39C to Syria out weights anything that you want to relate to scrapping something that even you know. Also you never answered my question about the deal?  If you feel so strongly about it and believe Russia is more likely or should send L-39C to rather than yak -130 I feel strongly enough to say that Yak -130 should sent. Deal???????

This is not right. There is an important work done in the scrapping process before to offer the scrap to auction. It has an obvious cost. The result of the work done talks about the cost of the previous process. This is the traslation of the offered in the Lot 1 of the report of the last offer to auction (first in the list)

Lot No. 1
    Prescription of 28 March 2017, No. 17.0072

Item No. Property Unit. Measurements Number Year of release% of a blockage Qualitative (technical) condition Location

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
     Scrap of ferrous and nonferrous metal (Source of education: from write-off and sorting: (BTM-3 -1ed; PTS-M-1ed; BMK-130M - 1ed; IMP-2-1ed; DZ-42-44, , EP-103-18ed, AP-4014-1ed, AP-4045-3ed, AP-4075-3ed, spare parts for UD-1,2, spare parts for MT-55, MTU-20, hydraulics, spare parts for Electric and forklift trucks, spare parts for PTS, spare parts for MDI, spare parts for PTS-M, GMZ, PMZ-4, AB-1-P / 30M1, AB-1-O / 230, BAT-M, BTM-3 , PIC, ESB-8IM, BMK-150M, ESB-12-VS / 230M-2ed, ESD-10-VS / 400-2, AB-1-P / 30M1-3ed, AB-1-230V-5, AB -1-P / 28.5V -1ed, ESD-10-VS / 230M-16ed, ESD-10-VS / 400M-3ed, AB-1-P / 30-1ed, AB-2-O / 230-1ed , АБ-2-О / 230М1-2ед, АБ-4-Т / 230М1-6ед, АБ-4-О / 230М2-1 D, AB-1-P / 28.5-1ed, AB-4-O / 230M1-4ed, ESD-10-VO / 230M-3ed, AB-4-T / 400M1-3ed, AB-4-O / 230-3, AB-4-O / 115-Ч / 425-3ед, АБ-4-П / 115-2ед, АД-10-Т / 230М-1ед, АД-20-Т / 400М-1ед, -1-2-4 -102ед, enginesУ-2, 15Г, 25Г, 2СДМ (1,2) - 82ед, engineering property ИМП, МИВ, РВМ-10шт, СКТ-5шт.), Including:

1 Scrap and waste of ferrous metals tons 336,073 - 10 not broken, littered with non-metallic impurities, littered with 214022,
    City of Smolensk,
    Ul. Karbysheva, 9,
    OOX
    2 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of brass alloys tons 1.205 - 35 is not divided, littered with non-metallic impurities, clogged
    3 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of copper alloys tons 3.972 - 35 are not cut, contaminated with non-metallic impurities, clogged
    4 Scrap of non-ferrous metals on the basis of bronze alloys tons 0,216 - 25 is not broken, clogged with non-metallic impurities, clogged
    5 Scrap of nonferrous metals on the basis of leaded tungsten tons of 0,064 - 25 is not cut, is clogged with non-metallic impurities, is clogged
    6 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of aluminum alloys tons 7,707 - 25 is not broken, clogged with non-metallic impurities, clogged

Scrap of ferrous and non-ferrous metals (Source of education: from write-off and sorting, etc.: (GSP-1ed., ASD-630T / 400-1 ed., ASDA-200T / 400, MOAZ-1ed., ESB-0,5VO- 1e, AB-2T / 230M1-1e., ESB-2BOM1-1ed., ESB-4BOM1 (in uk) -1ed., AD-30T / 230M2-1ed., ESB-4VZM1 (in out) -1ed, АБ-4Т / 230М1-1ед., АБ-4Т / 400М1-1ед., ЭСБ-2ВОМ1 (in out) - 1 unit, ЭСБ-0,5ВЗ-1ед., ВАК 6-28,5-1ед., VAK 12-28.5-1ed., VAK 12-115-1 ed., PZM-2-2ed., AD-60T / 230-1RP-2ed., EZ-CM-1ed., DZ-171-1 ed., AB-8T / 230-Ч-400М1-1ед., АД-20Т / 230М2-1ед., БТМ-3-7ед., МДК-2М-3ед., ИРМ-1ед., BAT-М-5ед., ПММ- 2m-1ed., PTS-M-3d., MTU-20-2ed., AB-8T / 400M-1ed., AD-30T400-M2-1ed .., trench tool, including: ax-360 pcs. , Shovel BSL-379 pieces, scrap- 162 pcs., Shovel MPL-379 pcs., Pick-5 pcs., Saw-15 pcs., Spare parts for engineering equipment PZM-2, EO-2621, BAT-M, BAT-2, KS, EOV-4421), including:

7 Scrap and waste of ferrous metals tons 461.0 - 10 is not broken, is clogged with non-metallic impurities, 607654 is clogged,
    Nizhny Novgorod region.,
    Town of Kstovo,
    Per. Enthusiasts,
    8 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of brass alloys tons 1.9 - 35 is not cut, is clogged with non-metallic impurities, is clogged
    9 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of copper alloys tons 1.9 - 35 is not cut, is clogged with non-metallic impurities, is clogged
    10 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of bronze alloys tons 0.9 - 25 is not broken, clogged with non-metallic impurities, clogged
    11 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of aluminum alloys tons 3.4 - 25 is not divided, littered with non-metallic impurities, clogged

Scrap of ferrous and non-ferrous metals (Source of education: from write-off and sorting, etc.: BTM-3 - 1 unit, BAT-M - 1 unit, USM-2 - 1 k-t., PZM-2 - 1ed. , АП-4075 - 1ед., КС-2561К - 1 unit, КС-2572А-1 - 1 unit, КС-3562А - 1 unit, КС-3576-1 - 1 unit, КС-3577 - 1 unit ., KS-4572 - 1 unit, KS-4561AM - 1 unit, DZ-143 - 1 unit, DZ-122-A3 - 1 unit, DZ-143-1 - 1 unit, EOV-4421 - 1 unit, Д-357П - 1 unit, ЛРВ-1 - 1 к-т., ЭО-2621А - 1 unit, ДВ-1792.33.20 - 1 unit, ЭСБ-8И - 2 к-та., EVN-35 - 2 k-ta., ESB-4-VO-1M1 - 3 k-ta., ESB-2-VO-2 - 2 k-ta., ESB-4-VZ - 1 k-t., EBS-4-VZ-1M1-5 k-tov., ESD-20-VS / 230-2 k-ta., AB-8-T / 230M - 1 pc., AD-10-T / 400 - 1 pc. ., ESD-10-VS / 400 - 1 k-t., Ax A-2 - 41538 pcs., MBF-M - 788 pcs., MBF-B - 728 pcs., CSF - 816 pcs., WMD-860 PC , Engine UD-1G (M) - 11 pcs., Engine UD-15G - 5 pcs., Engine A-01M - 4 pcs., Engine YaMZ-238 - 6 pcs., Engine D-12A-375A - 2 pcs. , Engine ZIL-375 - 2 pcs., Engine YAMZ-236 - 2 pcs., Engine KAMAZ-740 - 3 pcs., Engine ZIL-130 - 8 pcs., Engine SMD-14 - 1 pcs., Engine D- 240 - 1 pcs., G-700 generator - 5 pcs., Spare parts for ABZ KrAZ-255 - 21 pcs., Spare parts for Ural-375 UBS-1, spare parts for PZM-2 - 5 pcs. Spare parts for KS-2572 - 30 pcs., Spare parts for KS-3572 - 12 pcs.), Including:

12, scrap and waste ferrous metals, including 0,003 tons of scrap and waste metals based on alloys of zinc 974.165 tons - 10-25 not to cut, blocked by non-metallic impurities, 10% blockage (scrap, ferrous metals); 25% blockage (scrap and Waste on the basis of zinc alloys) 664037, Irkutsk, ul. 2nd town
    13 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of brass alloys tons 0.661-35 are not cut, contaminated with non-metallic impurities, clogged 14 Scrap and non-ferrous metal waste on the basis of copper alloys tons
    , 342-35 are not clogged, clogged with non-metallic impurities, 15 clogs of non-ferrous metals based on bronze alloys tons 0,355-25 are not cut, clogged with non-metallic impurities, clogged
    16 Scrap of nonferrous metals on the basis of lead alloys tons 0.317 - 25 is not cut, contaminated with non-metallic impurities, is clogged
    17 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of aluminum alloys tons 5,645 - 25 is not broken, clogged with non-metallic impurities, clogged

Scrap of ferrous and non-ferrous metals (Source of education: from write-off and sorting: (MDK-2M - 1 unit, BAT-M - 7 units, VAK 6-115-1 ed., VAK 12-28,5-2ed., VAK 12-115-1 ed., UZ-RU - 1 unit, TDM-303-1ed., PZM-2 - 4 units, PKT-2 - 1 unit, EOV-4421- 1 unit, KS-4561- 1 unit DU-47B-1 unit, UDV-15- 1 unit, SP-4901- 2 units, trench tool (ax-48 pcs, scrap-70 pcs, shovel MPL-143 pcs.), Fire extinguisher OP-79 pcs., Spare parts for engineering equipment (EOV-4421, BAT-M, BAT-2, CS, PTS-2, MDK-3, UR-77.), Including:

18 Scrap and waste of ferrous metals, including 0.024 tons of scrap and metal waste on the basis of zinc alloys, tons 331.69 - 10-25 are not cut, contaminated with non-metallic impurities, 10% of clogging (scrap and waste of ferrous metals); 25% of the clogging (scrap and waste based on zinc alloys) 404113, Volgograd Region, Volzhsky, about. Green, st. Gidrostroevskaya
    19 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of brass alloys tons 0.696 - 35 is not broken, clogged with non-metallic impurities, clogged
    20 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of copper alloys tons .342 - 35 are not cut, contaminated with non-metallic impurities, clogged
    21 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of bronze alloys tons 0,394 - 25 are not broken up, littered with non-metallic impurities, 404113, Volgograd region, Volzhsky, Green, st. Gidrostroevskaya
    22 Scrap and waste of non-ferrous metals on the basis of aluminum alloys tons 1.679 - 25 is not broken up, littered with non-metallic impurities, clogged

The starting price: 14 823 576 (fourteen million eight hundred twenty three thousand five hundred seventy six) rubles. The deposit amount: 2 964 715 (two million nine hundred sixty four thousand seven hundred fifteen) rubles 20 kopecks. The auction is conducted in accordance with the Instruction for transfer to the realization of released movable military property on the domestic market of March 28, 2017 No. 17.0072. Acceptance of proposals on the price of the lot (envelopes) and summarizing the results of the sale will be held on "07" June 2017 at 09.30.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:38 am

Can a mod move this auction stuff to another thread please? Its nothing to do with Syria.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 am

It is about the cost of moving old material to Syria vs the cost of the scrapping process. Or in other words, why Russia is interested in to send T-55, T-62 and other retired material to Syria instead of sending more modern material that additionally produce other loses in the defensive system of Russia.

Better if you care of moderating your own worst propaganda.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:23 pm

eehnie wrote:It is about the cost of moving old material to Syria vs the cost of the scrapping process. Or in other words, why Russia is interested in to send T-55, T-62 and other retired material to Syria instead of sending more modern material that additionally produce other loses in the defensive system of Russia.

Eehnie are you delusional? This thread is about Russia's involvement in Syria and in at least two posts I've suggested that we end the discussion but you continue and one thing that I have noticed with you is that you deliberately don't answer questions I've asked you three times about if you feel strongly about L-39C move to Syria vs my yak -130 move to Syria it clearly tells me that you know that I am right and that your idea you have no faith it and that's a fact and I taking it as a final stand that's it done and dusted. As for the scrapping it seems not much stripping has been done but rather just cut everything up as it seems mixed with stuff or maybe what the translation refer to is what the vehicles are made up of in each lot and clogging mention is that vehicles are not 100% metal as you have wires plastic etc stating this has to be done because if you notice they gave a job lot weight but this will Inc the clogging mentioned that I believe is a better translation but I won't talk further on the matter especially as this thread is not meant for it and it seems you don't stand by your words on many occasions the chat ends here
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:42 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:It is about the cost of moving old material to Syria vs the cost of the scrapping process. Or in other words, why Russia is interested in to send T-55, T-62 and other retired material to Syria instead of sending more modern material that additionally produce other loses in the defensive system of Russia.

Eehnie are you delusional?  This thread is about Russia's involvement in Syria and in at least two posts I've suggested that we end the discussion but you continue and one thing that I have noticed with you is that you deliberately don't answer questions I've asked you three times about if you feel strongly about L-39C move to Syria vs my yak -130 move to Syria it clearly tells me that you know that I am right and that your idea you have no faith it and that's a fact and I taking it as a final stand that's it done and dusted. As for the scrapping it seems not much stripping has been done but rather just cut everything up as it seems mixed with stuff or maybe what the translation refer to is what the vehicles are made up of in each lot and clogging mention is that vehicles are not 100% metal as you have wires plastic etc stating this has to be done because if you notice they gave a job lot weight but this will Inc the clogging mentioned that I believe is a better translation but I won't talk further on the matter especially as this thread is not meant for it and it seems you don't stand by your words on many occasions the chat ends here

Delusional? it applies perfectly to you. I give you the links, you said you can not open them, I open them and translate them for you and you answer with this. Kidding me? The explanations about the scrapping process were for you see how it really works. Today. But it seems you want not to understand it, only to follow with your wrongly justified rethoric about the Yak-130, that will not happen. I have not problem answering your questions, but also I can answer other things. And I feel nothing about it, just explaining why I think it will not happen.

Last edited by eehnie on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:15 pm

eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:

Eehnie are you delusional?  This thread is about Russia's involvement in Syria and in at least two posts I've suggested that we end the discussion but you continue and one thing that I have noticed with you is that you deliberately don't answer questions I've asked you three times about if you feel strongly about L-39C move to Syria vs my yak -130 move to Syria it clearly tells me that you know that I am right and that your idea you have no faith it and that's a fact and I taking it as a final stand that's it done and dusted. As for the scrapping it seems not much stripping has been done but rather just cut everything up as it seems mixed with stuff or maybe what the translation refer to is what the vehicles are made up of in each lot and clogging mention is that vehicles are not 100% metal as you have wires plastic etc stating this has to be done because if you notice they gave a job lot weight but this will Inc the clogging mentioned that I believe is a better translation but I won't talk further on the matter especially as this thread is not meant for it and it seems you don't stand by your words on many occasions the chat ends here

Delusional? it applies perfectly to you. I give you the links, you said you can not open them, I open them and translate them for you and you answer with this. Kidding me? The explanations about the scrapping process were for you see how it really works. Today. But it seems you want not to understand it, only to follow with your wrongly justified rethoric about the Yak-130, that will not happen.

Eehnie your the one that replied to another member stating that this thread about scrapping when what I was stating it's about Russia's involvement in Syria I have repeatedly stated we end the discussion but yet AGAIN you fail to read that and avoid answering questions maybe you only read what you want to read and miss the rest. And as for yak -130 as a no go likewise your fantasy of L-39C will never come at least I believe in what I write and I replied in my last message about what you translated but yet AGAIN failed to read and process it's a shame because you use to post some good stuff seems you are now trapped in your own little world where eehnie is king. Its tiring and becoming boring.
    Answer these two questions with a yes or no answer (nothing else)
    Does Russia make money from selling scrap Yes/No. And if Russia was to send L-39C to Syria would Russia pay for transport Yes/No.
    My answer is Yes to both.
    I have tried many times for you to end this scrapping talk on this thread and yet you continue I won't talk about scrapping on this thread after this message nor will I talk about Yak -130 with you. Like I said we agree to disagree and leave it at that
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm

What I say is in my words not in your words.

d_taddei2 wrote:Eehnie your the one that replied to another member stating that this thread about scrapping

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5495p875-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-11#201956

eehnie wrote:It [auction stuff] is about the cost of moving old material to Syria vs the cost of the scrapping process. Or in other words, why Russia is interested in to send T-55, T-62 and other retired material to Syria instead of sending more modern material that additionally produce other loses in the defensive system of Russia.

d_taddei2 wrote:Does Russia make money from selling scrap Yes/No.

It was answered before.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5495p875-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-11#201939

eehnie wrote:I think you are overstimating the money obtained in the auctions. I do not think it covers entirely the works of scrapping... Well, I do not think it is a process with overall profit, and need not to be.

d_taddei2 wrote:And if Russia was to send L-39C to Syria would Russia pay for transport Yes/No.

Also it was answered before

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5495p850-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-11#201750

eehnie wrote:...my impression is that Russia is paying the transport to Syria of the material like it is, including the ammunition. Syria later pays the modifications they want to do to them and the paint. Not a bad deal for Syria being an option of minimum cost for Russia.

d_taddei2 wrote:Answer these two questions with a yes or no answer  (nothing else)

You have not the right to impose how I must answer, or if I must answer or not.

d_taddei2 wrote:I have tried many times for you to end this scrapping talk on this thread and yet you continue I won't talk about scrapping on this thread after this message nor will I talk about Yak -130 with you. Like I said we agree to disagree and leave it at that

Obviously you dislike the evidence that contradicts your words about it. Sorry but I tend to support my oppinios with evidence if possible. Basically because my opinion depends of the evidence.

d_taddei2 wrote:your fantasy of L-39C will never come

In this article you can find reference to modification of L-39 aircrafts in a factory near Aleppo to include weapons new to them, like 80mm B-8 rocket pods that allow them to fire S-8 rockets.

http://spioenkop.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/the-syrian-arab-air-force-beware-of-its.html

And, right or not, there is also some early (2013) unofficial reference about Russian L-39 in Syria.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=624_1358265536

My comment about a possible delivery of Russian L-39 to Syria is nothing far of the reality. Perfectly possible. Even is likey taking into account the situation of the aircraft in the Russian Armed Forces.

PS: You also used to have better interventions. I never saw you trying to avoid the reality to continue saying wrong things like you did in these last comments. I'm also bored.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 am

eehnie wrote:What I say is in my words not in your words.

d_taddei2 wrote:Eehnie your the one that replied to another member stating that this thread about scrapping

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5495p875-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-11#201956

eehnie wrote:It [auction stuff] is about the cost of moving old material to Syria vs the cost of the scrapping process. Or in other words, why Russia is interested in to send T-55, T-62 and other retired material to Syria instead of sending more modern material that additionally produce other loses in the defensive system of Russia.

d_taddei2 wrote:Does Russia make money from selling scrap Yes/No.

It was answered before.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5495p875-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-11#201939

eehnie wrote:I think you are overstimating the money obtained in the auctions. I do not think it covers entirely the works of scrapping... Well, I do not think it is a process with overall profit, and need not to be.

d_taddei2 wrote:And if Russia was to send L-39C to Syria would Russia pay for transport Yes/No.

Also it was answered before

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5495p850-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-11#201750

eehnie wrote:...my impression is that Russia is paying the transport to Syria of the material like it is, including the ammunition. Syria later pays the modifications they want to do to them and the paint. Not a bad deal for Syria being an option of minimum cost for Russia.

d_taddei2 wrote:Answer these two questions with a yes or no answer  (nothing else)

You have not the right to impose how I must answer, or if I must answer or not.

d_taddei2 wrote:I have tried many times for you to end this scrapping talk on this thread and yet you continue I won't talk about scrapping on this thread after this message nor will I talk about Yak -130 with you. Like I said we agree to disagree and leave it at that

Obviously you dislike the evidence that contradicts your words about it. Sorry but I tend to support my oppinios with evidence if possible. Basically because my opinion depends of the evidence.

d_taddei2 wrote:your fantasy of L-39C will never come

In this article you can find reference to modification of L-39 aircrafts in a factory near Aleppo to include weapons new to them, like 80mm B-8 rocket pods that allow them to fire S-8 rockets.

http://spioenkop.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/the-syrian-arab-air-force-beware-of-its.html

And, right or not, there is also some early (2013) unofficial reference about Russian L-39 in Syria.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=624_1358265536

My comment about a possible delivery of Russian L-39 to Syria is nothing far of the reality. Perfectly possible. Even is likey taking into account the situation of the aircraft in the Russian Armed Forces.

PS: You also used to have better interventions. I never saw you trying to avoid the reality to continue saying wrong things like you did in these last comments. I'm also bored.

Wow just you really are retarded I ask for you to answer yes or no nothing but even now your incapable of doing so the reason I asked was so we clear these two points up and move on but that invades your mind also I wasn't imposing I was asking a yes or no question pretty basic I would say but maybe not for you. And just because they have upgraded their own L-39 that's got nothing to do with Russia sending L-39C. You say its perfectly possible for Russia to send L-39C just as it's perfectly possible they could send yak -130. And if you actually read my reply to your scrapping translation I didn't disagree did I but rather thought the translation might have not been clear and offer what I thought the translation may have meant as in English it wasn't clear please read again if you don't believe me. But I noticed that you don't always read my replies properly just as in the when you stated that I overestimated the money from scrapping I never did put a value on it and even said that they won't make a lot of money from it but it's a positive and not a negative yet again look at my posts. Your right talking to you is boring and tiresome and clogging this thread up like I have said many times let's end it and move on but you just keep talking about it. I have tried and everyone can see this now please end this because this thread is about Russia's involvement in Syria not scrapping I was more than happy to talk about original points intil in depth scrapping was brought into by yourself if you're passionate about it open a thread and spare this thread.
    getoverit

Talking bollocks thread - Page 32 Empty Temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  getoverit Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:28 am

Can you plebs talk about something other than L-39 and focus more on facts , we lurkers come here for information and lately , what a waste of time; Arguments, insults and L-39 come on children

All the best
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:41 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:Wow just you really are retarded

I ask for you to answer yes or no ...

I asked was so we clear these two points up and move on ...

I was asking a yes or no question pretty basic I would say but maybe not for you. ...

I have said many times let's end it and move on but you just keep talking about it.

I have tried and everyone can see this now please end ...

Pretty way to try to finnish with it. Insulting me. Very cute. Not satisfied still with the previous disrespecting comments you did.

I follow not your orders. And I accept not your insults nor other disrespecting comments.

Clear enough? The next time I will be far less kind and patient with your silly comments. You will have what you deserve.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:28 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Expecting Enhnie to stop being Enhie hell, you got a better chance of all the anti Assad factions in syria suddenly becoming pro-assad.

oh yes, the cute US soldier (SeigSoloyvov claimed to be) will explain perfectly well all the refered to the Russian military research and development, you will see
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:22 am

If you say the F-15 is developed from or based on the MiG-25, you must be able to prove that the designers of the F-15 (McDonnell Douglas) had acces to the technical documentation of the MiG-25 at the time of the design of the

The MiG-25s design was secret but it shape was visible to the public when it was revealed as a Mach 3 fighter.

No US aircraft design before this aircraft was revealed had this aircraft layout... ie two engines side by side, two vertical fins, wing and tail layout etc...

US experts have to build an equivalent to what they think the MiG-25 actually is and low and behold it has exactly the same layout as the MiG-25 it is supposed to be better than.

The MiG-29 was supposed to have been a copy of the F-16 or F-15 depending upon whom you talk to, the MiG-23 was claimed to be a copy of the F-4 phantom by some, the Su-27 was supposed to be a cross between an F-15 and an F-18... the Soviet Buran space shuttle is supposed to be a copy of the US space shuttle.

The AK is supposed to be a copy of a German rifle.

Looking beneath their skins they are all completely different... but they are still considered copies in the west.

By that definition I hold the F-15 and the F-18 and F-14 to be copies of the MiG-25 and therefore the MiG-29 and MiG-31 and Su-27 to be derived from the MiG-25.

I am sure many western experts might object, but objections about western experts claims of copying by others are generally ignored too.
    rrob

Post  rrob Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:25 am

GarryB wrote:
    If you say the F-15 is developed from or based on the MiG-25, you must be able to prove that the designers of the F-15 (McDonnell Douglas) had acces to the technical documentation of the MiG-25 at the time of the design of the

The MiG-25s design was secret but it shape was visible to the public when it was revealed as a Mach 3 fighter.

No US aircraft design before this aircraft was revealed had this aircraft layout... ie two engines side by side, two vertical fins, wing and tail layout etc...

US experts have to build an equivalent to what they think the MiG-25 actually is and low and behold it has exactly the same layout as the MiG-25 it is supposed to be better than.

The MiG-29 was supposed to have been a copy of the F-16 or F-15 depending upon whom you talk to, the MiG-23 was claimed to be a copy of the F-4 phantom by some, the Su-27 was supposed to be a cross between an F-15 and an F-18... the Soviet Buran space shuttle is supposed to be a copy of the US space shuttle.

The AK is supposed to be a copy of a German rifle.

Looking beneath their skins they are all completely different... but they are still considered copies in the west.

By that definition I hold the F-15 and the F-18 and F-14 to be copies of the MiG-25 and therefore the MiG-29 and MiG-31 and Su-27 to be derived from the MiG-25.

I am sure many western experts might object, but objections about western experts claims of copying by others are generally ignored too.

Sorry but the SR71 AKA YF 12A a derivative of the A-12 had that layout in 1960.  Not to say the Americans did not copy the fine airframe of the mig 25.  But we should be accurate when speaking. And with this being said please don't refer to the mig 25 as a Mach 3 aircraft as it can't sustain the speed for even 2 minutes without turning it's engine to scrap. It's like saying a ship sunk in the Mariana's Trench is the world's
    deepest diving submarine but only one way or a zoom climb as operational altitude for an aircraft. It's just a stunt.! I realize there are many points for the Russian people to be proud of their technical accomplishments But please try to be open and fair in your assessments.  Also, with regard to the The PAK FA like so many other promised Russian pie in the sky often promised (plasma stealth, X wing fighters, nuclear cruisers, 20 Yassin subs, the six 100,000 ton supercarriers in service by 2018 YADAYADA etc. will either not be produced in significant numbers or not at all.  It takes not only technology but MONEY to make these things happen and the 69 billion dollar Russian defence budget will NEVER allow these things to come to fruition as the Defence Ministry has many other immediate pressing priorities like refurbishing Russia's only carrier as she is in midlife and desperately needs the fix so she can sail without tugs following her around. Every country has massive waste when it comes to defense and the U.S is no exception with its overpriced and underperforming F35, and the multi-billion dollar DD 1000 floating turkey of a destroyer. Not unlike Russa's refurbishment of the antique by naval standards almost 30-year-old Kirovs or the totally unnecessary TU160 bomber that cheaper more powerful faster and accurate ICBMS can easily do a better job.   This is all money better spent elsewhere
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:57 pm

rrob wrote:Not unlike Russa's refurbishment of the antique by naval standards almost 30-year-old Kirovs or the totally unnecessary TU160 bomber that cheaper more powerful faster and accurate ICBMS can easily do a better job.   This is all money better spent elsewhere

Kirovs antique? I suppose that also applies to the Nimitz class carriers (first one laid down in 1968) and whose design has hardly evolved?

Tu-160s are unnecessary because of ICBMs? Are B-2 stealth bombers also "unnecessary"?

...or do such condescending opinions only apply to Russian military?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 am