Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+98
The-thing-next-door
Interlinked
Tingsay
Isos
rrob
getoverit
Fred333
0nillie0
GarryB
eehnie
par far
calm
Singular_Transform
Viktor
Grazneyar
Godric
auslander
KiloGolf
whir
nomadski
KoTeMoRe
ultimatewarrior
crod
d_taddei2
zorobabel
Kimppis
Karl Haushofer
BKP
miketheterrible
victor1985
SeigSoloyvov
Azi
Project Canada
JohninMK
Rmf
Svyatoslavich
PapaDragon
GunshipDemocracy
Book.
kingodthequeens
OminousSpudd
Prince Darling
franco
Cucumber Khan
Specnaz
sheytanelkebir
RTN
jhelb
George1
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
Manov
max steel
kvs
Zivo
VladimirSahin
chromatin1
Trexonian
G Bob
Hannibal Barca
Vympel
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
navyfield
higurashihougi
Mike E
Sujoy
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Werewolf
macedonian
Asf
TR1
Vann7
vK_man
SSDD
ahmedfire
nemrod
As Sa'iqa
AlfaT8
medo
sepheronx
Department Of Defense
Cyberspec
collegeboy16
gaurav
NickM
BTRfan
Firebird
Regular
Corrosion
chenzhao
KomissarBojanchev
SOC
Admin
Turk1
milky_candy_sugar
102 posters

Talking bollocks thread

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Talking bollocks thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread

Post  JohninMK Mon May 29, 2017 8:40 pm

That's even more kosher than the bacon sandwich I have had already.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon May 29, 2017 8:50 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    BKP wrote:ISIS collapsing. Rest of the year will be a race w/ NATO to fill the void. And then?

Lavrov's crew will put the screws on Kurds to reconcile with the reminder of what lies beyond the North if they play dumb

Idlibistan gets shredded\reconciled along the road

Of course the selfdescribed "main pro-Israel mod" of this forum, leaving the pro-Israel intoxication. This is the real pollution here.
    FFS leave it alone.

Are you trying to get yourself banned by slandering people on every thread you can? You saw Garry's reaction on the other Syria thread.

If you had tried this stunt over on good old MP.net and many other forums you would have been gone by now. The Mods there got really pissed off at having to monitor and then delete posts, the guys here are pretty. many would so too, patient.

Are you trying to take the place of the mods or do you have some power here to threaten with bans to who you want?

It is only your ego or there is something else?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    BKP wrote:ISIS collapsing. Rest of the year will be a race w/ NATO to fill the void. And then?

Lavrov's crew will put the screws on Kurds to reconcile with the reminder of what lies beyond the North if they play dumb

Of course the selfdescribed "main pro-Israel mod" of this forum, leaving the pro-Israel intoxication. This is the real pollution here.

OK, I promised everyone that I will not keep this going but I simply have to ask because this crap makes no sense:

How the hell can any single word in that reply be interpreted as being pro-Israel?

Also, this was personal attack number 6254342 or 6254343 by that user?

To promote the war between the Kurds and Russia+allies is very pro-Israel, pro-US and por-NATO. It is pure intoxication, and something that will not happen.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon May 29, 2017 8:58 pm

eehnie wrote:................

To promote the war between the Kurds and Russia+allies is very pro-Israel, pro-US and por-NATO. It is pure intoxication, and something that will not happen.

What war? Lavrov is a diplomat. I said they will negotiate a deal.

Clown.... No
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon May 29, 2017 8:58 pm

eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    FFS leave it alone.

Are you trying to get yourself banned by slandering people on every thread you can? You saw Garry's reaction on the other Syria thread.

If you had tried this stunt over on good old MP.net and many other forums you would have been gone by now. The Mods there got really pissed off at having to monitor and then delete posts, the guys here are pretty. many would so too, patient.

Are you trying to take the place of the mods or do you have some power here to threaten with bans to who you want?

If you think that my question was a threat perhaps you ought to go back to English comprehension class.

Anyway that's me done on the subject.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon May 29, 2017 9:37 pm

PapaDragon wrote:What war? Lavrov is a diplomat. I said they will negotiate a deal.

Clown.... No

Fooling no-one. You only need to look at your own mirror.

What if we replace just two words in your comment? We have this:

Lavrov's crew will put the screws on Jews to reconcile with the reminder of what lies beyond the Golan if they play dumb

Jews instead of Kurds
    Golan instead of North

This is your mirror.

It is acceptable?

Last edited by eehnie on Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    FFS leave it alone.

If you think that my question was a threat perhaps you ought to go back to English comprehension class.

Anyway that's me done on the subject.

Another one, fooling no-one.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Tue May 30, 2017 2:15 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    OK, I promised everyone that I will not keep this going but I simply have to ask because this crap makes no sense:
    How the hell can any single word in that reply be interpreted as being pro-Israel?

eehnie and one more member of this forum has some serious issues with Israel/Jews/Zionists

This is how i imagine them
    Talking bollocks thread - Page 31 DA2eJbqWAAI7RvvTalking bollocks thread - Page 31 DAcwAQsXgAE-0qxTalking bollocks thread - Page 31 C_O7jSnW0AAbkST
    par far

Post  par far Tue May 30, 2017 5:49 am

calm wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

eehnie and one more member of this forum has some serious issues with Israel/Jews/Zionists

Talking bollocks thread - Page 31 DA2eJbqWAAI7RvvTalking bollocks thread - Page 31 DAcwAQsXgAE-0qxTalking bollocks thread - Page 31 C_O7jSnW0AAbkST

I for one have no problem with Judaism(you are saying that Judaism is the same as Zionism, a lot of Jews are against Zionism), I do have problem with Israel because the only solution to the situation between Israel and Palstine is a two state(Israel has the half and Palestinians have the other half but Israel won't agree to this.) My problem with Zionists is that they think they better than everyone else(just like the Nazis did.)

The country I live in, you have to live with all kind of people.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Talking bollocks thread - Page 31 Empty temp talking bollocks

Post  eehnie Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 am

calm wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

More pollution of another clear propagandist that can not bear a mirror.

And they pretend we believe they are true pro-Russians from a country that recognizes Palestine as an independent country.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue May 30, 2017 11:59 am

Why?

The Kurds are no friends of Russia.

Russia wants good relations with Syria and Iraq and would like good relations with Iran and Turkey (believe it or not).

The Kurds want a piece of Turkey and Syria and Iran and Iraq... so the choice for Russia is friends with the Kurds or friends with everyone else in the region... that is a no brainer.

The kurds are the ones that want a war with Syria... there is little Russia can do to change that... and little reason to help the Kurds.

The US used the Kurds against Saddam... but then the position the Kurds were in they were taking help from anyone... including Al quada. Now the US wants to use the Kurds against Syria and Iran but not Iraq and Turkey. They are in an awkward position... but of course they (US and Kurds) will drop sides and swap sides to suit their own interests as they always do... the Kurds and US are very similar in that respect...

Russia on the other hand has a longer term plan to improve relations with countries in the region to improve trade.

Don't say Turkey is in NATO and Turkey can never be friends with Russia... pretty soon Russian gas destined for the European market will be going through Turkey and the Baltic sea to bypass the Ukraine.

Good relations with Turkey make sense and that wont happen if Russia is arming the Kurds.

This has nothing to do with Israel or the US.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue May 30, 2017 12:27 pm

GarryB wrote:

Why?

Russia wants good relations with Syria and Iraq and would like good relations with Iran and Turkey (believe it or not).

The Kurds want a piece of Turkey and Syria and Iran and Iraq... so the choice for Russia is friends with the Kurds or friends with everyone else in the region... that is a no brainer.

The kurds are the ones that want a war with Syria... there is little Russia can do to change that... and little reason to help the Kurds.

The US used the Kurds against Saddam... but then the position the Kurds were in they were taking help from anyone... including Al quada. Now the US wants to use the Kurds against Syria and Iran but not Iraq and Turkey. They are in an awkward position... but of course they (US and Kurds) will drop sides and swap sides to suit their own interests as they always do... the Kurds and US are very similar in that respect...

Russia on the other hand has a longer term plan to improve relations with countries in the region to improve trade.

Don't say Turkey is in NATO and Turkey can never be friends with Russia... pretty soon Russian gas destined for the European market will be going through Turkey and the Baltic sea to bypass the Ukraine.

Good relations with Turkey make sense and that wont happen if Russia is arming the Kurds.

Why is very pro-Israel? Because Israel and the US want a war inside Iran. Something they have been trying the last 38 years, and they have not achieved.

Why the US and Israel failed? Because the Kurds of Iran are mostly shii. Ethnic war is unlikely in Iran. Ali Khamenei is Azeri (ethnic minority in Iran).

Most of your comment is not even right.

Post  Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:03 pm

eehnie wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

Why?

Why is very pro-Israel? Because Israel and the US want a war inside Iran. Something they have been trying the last 38 years, and they have not achieved.

Why the US and Israel failed? Because the Kurds of Iran are mostly shii. Ethnic war is unlikely in Iran. Ali Khamenei is Azeri (ethnic minority in Iran).

russia
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed May 31, 2017 11:16 am

Why is Russia not supporting the Kurds being pro Israeli... surely if the Israelis want war in Iran and Syria and Iraq... which makes sense because if these countries are broken they become less of a threat to Israel... then they would want Russia to support the Kurds... they would want everyone to support the kurds because the Kurds are part of the wars in the region and will continue to be so for some time.

Like I said... Russia wants good relations with Turkey so they can pump gas to europe bypassing the Ukraine. Turkey wants good relations with Russia because the alternative is Russia supporting the kurds and not selling their gas through turkey to europe.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed May 31, 2017 4:19 pm

GarryB wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    eehnie wrote:To promote the war between the Kurds and Russia+allies is very pro-Israel, pro-US and por-NATO. It is pure intoxication, and something that will not happen.

Why?

Why is Russia not supporting the Kurds being pro Israeli... surely if the Israelis want war in Iran and Syria and Iraq... which makes sense because if these countries are broken they become less of a threat to Israel... then they would want Russia to support the Kurds... they would want everyone to support the kurds because the Kurds are part of the wars in the region and will continue to be so for some time.

Like I said... Russia wants good relations with Turkey so they can pump gas to europe bypassing the Ukraine. Turkey wants good relations with Russia because the alternative is Russia supporting the kurds and not selling their gas through turkey to europe.

Do not distort the discussion, it is obvious that your last comment is not refered to what I said. To promote war between the Kurds and Russia and/or its allies is very pro-Israel, very pro-US because the US and Israel want to promote a war inside Iran.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:30 am

To promote war between the Kurds and Russia and/or its allies is very pro-Israel, very pro-US because the US and Israel want to promote a war inside Iran.

Why is conflict between Russia and the Kurds in the interests of the US or Israel?

The Kurds want their own country consisting of land currently owned by Turkey, Iran. Syria, and Iraq... how could being friends with the Kurds help Russia be friends with Turkey, Syria, Iran, or Iraq?

I can see how the US and Israel would love Russia to be friends with the Kurds because if the kurds are their friends then they make automatic enemies of Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Turkey.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:56 pm

GarryB wrote:
    To promote war between the Kurds and Russia and/or its allies is very pro-Israel, very pro-US because the US and Israel want to promote a war inside Iran.

Why is conflict between Russia and the Kurds in the interests of the US or Israel?

The Kurds want their own country consisting of land currently owned by Turkey, Iran. Syria, and Iraq... how could being friends with the Kurds help Russia be friends with Turkey, Syria, Iran, or Iraq?

I can see how the US and Israel would love Russia to be friends with the Kurds because if the kurds are their friends then they make automatic enemies of Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Turkey.

Again, the US and Israel want a war inside Iran, they want war between the Kurds and Iran.

If the last sentence would be right, the US would not want to be friend of the Kurds, but they want. The same with Russia. To be friend of the Kurds is not to be enemy of the rest.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:51 pm

arpakola wrote:
    Съемки колонн фур [15-ая и 18-ая минуты], едущих в сторону Ирака подтверждают, что САА вышла к подконтрольной Иракскому правительству территории.

Can you put it in English please, I can't understand it?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:21 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    arpakola wrote:
    Съемки колонн фур [15-ая и 18-ая минуты], едущих в сторону Ирака подтверждают, что САА вышла к подконтрольной Иракскому правительству территории.

This is more your problem than his problem. Too lazy to put it in a translator? it would take about the same time than to write your answer and now you would be understanding his message.

Unless you want to ban Russian in a pro-Russian forum. What means your comment? Zero tolerance to Russian language in a pro-Russian forum?

It is very enlightening to see you trying to enforce English language supremacy in a pro-Russian forum. And is not the first time. You react the same way to every message in Russian language that you see.
    0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:49 pm

eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    arpakola wrote:

This is more your problem than his problem. Too lazy to put it in a translator? it would take about the same time than to write your answer and now you would be understanding his message.

Unless you want to ban Russian in a pro-Russian forum. What means your comment? Zero tolerance to Russian language in a pro-Russian forum?

It is very enlightening to see you trying to enforce English language supremacy in a pro-Russian forum. And is not the first time. You react the same way to every message in Russian language that you see.

That is uncalled for imho. He asks it polite.

Besides, i myself had to put into a translator, and its hardly a literal translation. Even tho i get the gist of what is being said, small nuances can make a total different meaning.
    It would be very unfortunate of you pick another fight that ends up cluttering this thread with insults thrown from left to right. This thread was finally going into the right direction again.
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    arpakola wrote:

From the forum rules:
    11] Do not post outside sources in other languages without English translation.

You post on this board, you respect the rules, common courtesy really. Now please stop clogging this board with your anti-Israel rants and witchhunts.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Fred333 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    arpakola wrote:

From the forum rules:

You post on this board, you respect the rules, common courtesy really. Now please stop clogging this board with your anti-Israel rants and witchhunts.

Very pro-Russian.

Who hate who. This is the question. Staunch zionists feeling hated because their propaganda does not work.

Last edited by eehnie on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:31 pm

eehnie wrote:
    Fred333 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    arpakola wrote:

From the forum rules:

Very pro-Russian.

Take it up with the board owner then, he devised the rules.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Fred333 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Fred333 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    arpakola wrote:

From the forum rules:

Very pro-Russian.

Who hate who. This is the question. Staunch zionists feeling hated because their propaganda does not work.

Take it up with the board owner then, he devised the rules.

There is not a problem with the board owner, but with who want to distort the rules using them to totally exclude the Russian language of this forum.

Very pro-Russian is answering your comment, has not been posted in the topic of the rules. Is refered to your comment and your attitude.

This was the first only Russian comment that I saw in months. And received this answer. Very pro-Russian also would be the comment and the attitude of JohninMK
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 pm

And for the record, you are breaking this rule,

13] Do not misuse the quote feature.  This means do not quote more than two people in your quote box and also do not requote an entire article unless it is brief.  The proper quoting style can be seen here.

in this comment.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p575-syrian-civil-war-news-13#196683

Obviously the rule 11] is more important for you. It would nice if you explain why.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am