Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
Big_Gazza
Mike E
calripson
Vann7
collegeboy16
Viktor
Penguin
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
Manov
ali.a.r
Kimppis
Kyo
arpakola
par far
Nikander
etaepsilonk
flamming_python
GustavoHF
George1
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
gregoire
NationalRus
Morpheus Eberhardt
kvs
Werewolf
Regular
magnumcromagnon
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
d_taddei2
As Sa'iqa
mack8
medo
Firebird
Petro007
Asf
George1000cy
GarryB
KomissarBojanchev
Zivo
TR1
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
F-15E
higurashihougi
51 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

F-15E

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  F-15E Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:22 pm

ATO forces destroyed 11 terrorists’ tanks near Debaltseve

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 33 640x480
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:27 pm

Werewolf wrote:What do you expect the loudest shits on internet are the smallest cunts in real life, he never served and never will serve just some redneck that is indoctrinated with this russophobia and this fascistic "Americans are exceptional" in ignorance and arrogance they are for sure.

i understand Werewolf, and i fully agree personally with you. of course he never served. it would have prevented like more than half the shit coming out of his mouth. im sure he will vote Hillary next election Razz. she never served a day in her life either.

..and dont say he never will serve as the U.S millitary. they will take any inbreed humanoid that certify's 50% homo sapiens in an DNA test and can succesfully hold and shoot an M-16 rifle nowadays... seen that vid of this idiot running into Taliban fire with no cover around, get shot in the process,calling his buddy's for help...and get called an "hero" in the end?. what the hell right?. in your and my country they would kick you out of service for Incompetence and risking squad mates in the line of duty.

anyway, its easy to just go bash people like F-15e. but since its often an waste of time anyway to try to get some sort of serious reply from them, but...as i dont got much better to do at times. like i did in my reply there. it beats the hell out of regular t.v channels anyway. i often try my best to get the "best" of reply's out of them to support their comments and laugh in the process. of course, as i just said this im sure he will never will reply serious anyway now. but it was fun explaining my motivations why i did what i did there i guess.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:08 pm

Terrorists? ISIS is terrorists, Ukrainian military are terrorists, kinda hard for ATO to fight their own people Wink

And how do we know those are militia's tanks?
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Someone pick up the ban hammer please. This trash had been going on for too long and he has already had a temp. ban to warn him.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:18 pm

F-15E wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    F-15E wrote:Damaged T72b. russia

Damaged M1A2 in IRAQ..   russia

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 33 Hqdefault

Lol,Why does it hurt you to see a Damaged T72B ? russia

This is coming from the guy who bitches and got super defensive when images of M1s blowing up in Iraq were posted.

Lmao!
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Mike E wrote:Someone pick up the ban hammer please. This trash had been going on for too long and he has already had a temp. ban to warn him.

Besides him saying things that are dumb/contrary, I still have not seen much that is considered ban worthy.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:32 pm

He already violated several rules, instulting of other members, spam and he is a troll which only posts bullshit to annoy other people and that is already more than enough for a ban reason. He didn't come to discuss anything or to learn anything he is here only for trolling and such behavior is ban reason everywhere on internet.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Got the utmost disdain for any of these pro-american trolls or just brainwashed individuals, but i would rather have the likes of Porky007 serve as comic relief and recommend the ban of the like of Par Far, Vann and other very disturbed individuals here, it is like i said repeatedly absolutely dejecting, disgusting to see what they write, screaming for the actual KILLING of all the jews and  other ethnic groups that do not find in their master race world view. Porky007 is funny, these are chilling, it's like having ISIS or the ukrainian neo-fascist scum in here, they are no different. I will say again, if you crackpots want to start killing, start with yourselves, you are just as bad as you portray whomever ethnicity you want exterminated, and you will be doing as a good deed to humanity as you claim to be doing by killing all jews or other groups.

Btw, these individuals also started posting again disturbing images of dead people (on previous page i think), perhaps they have their fix in seeing peoples mutilated and dismembered. Sick.

I do not want to keep bringing this up, and don't want to become a nuisance to the mods, i realize their stance about freedom of speech, but i don't think allowing the likes of these individuals promoting hate to such dreadful extremes  under the guise of freedom of speech serves any purpose, i do not see freedom of speech as allowing calls to hate, calls to killings and literally genocide against other peoples. I cannot see hate being part of freedom.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:57 pm

mack8 wrote:Got the utmost disdain for any of these pro-american trolls or just brainwashed individuals, but i would rather have the likes of Porky007 serve as comic relief and recommend the ban of the like of Par Far, Vann and other very disturbed individuals here, it is like i said repeatedly absolutely dejecting, disgusting to see what they write, screaming for the actual KILLING of all the jews and  other ethnic groups that do not find in their master race world view. Porky007 is funny, these are chilling, it's like having ISIS or the ukrainian neo-fascist scum in here, they are no different. I will say again, if you crackpots want to start killing, start with yourselves, you are just as bad as you portray whomever ethnicity you want exterminated, and you will be doing as a good deed to humanity as you claim to be doing by killing all jews or other groups.

Btw, these individuals also started posting again disturbing images of dead people (on previous page i think), perhaps they have their fix in seeing peoples mutilated and dismembered. Sick.

I do not want to keep bringing this up, and don't want to become a nuisance to the mods, i realize their stance about freedom of speech, but i don't think allowing the likes of these individuals promoting hate to such dreadful extremes  under the guise of freedom of speech serves any purpose, i do not see freedom of speech as allowing calls to hate, calls to killings and literally genocide against other peoples. I cannot see hate being part of freedom.

No its trolls that need to be banned not the people you have listed except troll Porky007, so far only three have advocated genocide and only Porky007 was listed by you of those three, the others haven't advocated of genocide at all. If you don't like what others write refrain from reading it, close yourself away and mindjerk yourself off to whatever you like.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:16 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Mike E wrote:Someone pick up the ban hammer please. This trash had been going on for too long and he has already had a temp. ban to warn him.
    Besides him saying things that are dumb/contrary, I still have not seen much that is considered ban worthy.
    Really? He's been insulting all of us and spamming for more than a few weeks now.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Mike E wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Really? He's been insulting all of us and spamming for more than a few weeks now.

Haven't noticed, so I apologize for missing this.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:23 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    No need to apologize... Very Happy
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:24 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    No need to apologize... Very Happy

Mods this one is up to you guys.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:06 pm

mack8 wrote:Got the utmost disdain for any of these pro-american trolls or just brainwashed individuals, but i would rather have the likes of Porky007 serve as comic relief and recommend the ban of the like of Par Far, Vann and other very disturbed individuals here, it is like i said repeatedly absolutely dejecting, disgusting to see what they write, screaming for the actual KILLING of all the jews and  other ethnic groups that do not find in their master race world view. Porky007 is funny, these are chilling, it's like having ISIS or the ukrainian neo-fascist scum in here, they are no different. I will say again, if you crackpots want to start killing, start with yourselves, you are just as bad as you portray whomever ethnicity you want exterminated, and you will be doing as a good deed to humanity as you claim to be doing by killing all jews or other groups.

Yeah I agree with you on that alright.
    If I had my way I'd establish a harsh dictatorship on this forum and sweep out the bottom-feeders to where they belong on AboveTopSecret, StormFront or wherever the hell Twisted Evil
    There's something to be said about having a dictatorship of order and rule-abidance.
    But then I respect the mod's decisions too, they made a decent case.

Oh and F-15E should get the boot too though because he annoys me Twisted Evil
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 33 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:34 pm

not sure if anybody has seen these two articles from Janes defence,
    first one is about pro Russian separatists claiming to have shot down a Tochka missle.

http://www.janes.com/article/48560/analysis-ukraine-rebels-claim-tochka-ballistic-missile-shoot-down

second pro Russian separatists trying to form an air force

http://www.janes.com/article/48476/ukrainian-separatists-show-off-air-force?utm_campaign=%5BPMP%5D_PC5308_J360%204.2.15_KV_Deployment&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua

interesting that they are trying to bring museum aircraft back to life, aparently they currently have one SU-25 and one L-29 delfin armed with bombs. The aircraft are being taken from Luhansk aviation museum, which also has Su-24, Su-27, and a Tu-95 loool. unlikely to get these back into service. Interesting to note that Ukrainian air force has even started to destroy its own aircraft if its likely they will fall into separatists hands, report states that the Ukrainian air force has destroyed 1x L-39, 1x Yak-52, 2x An-2, and 4x Mi-24 to stop them falling to pro russians. Their air force with its current loses and now destroying aircraft their air force must be starting to look pretty dire, most of their aircraft are unfit for service as it is.

below picture of separatist armed L-29 delfin  

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 33 L-2911

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit picture)
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:40 pm

So apparently Kiev has officially canceled it's Victory Day parade, but of course you can't offend your Banderasites now lol!

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 33 903532

Kiev refused the Victory Day and the World

...Also Kiev regime has been on a historical revisionist rampage, they've now erased the name 'Yanokovich' from their official list of Ukrainian presidents lol!
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:MCcain an traitor to the millitary and the u.s troops when he got captured and was telling everything he knew to save his own ass, ratting out his fellow troops who where still in enemy territory trying to get back to friendly lines.  

May be very Off Topic  Off Topic  but some of my Vietnamese fellows said that I would have been better if we had not spared his life in 1967.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:39 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:not sure if anybody has seen these two articles from Janes defence,
    first one is about pro Russian separatists claiming to have shot down a Tochka missle.

http://www.janes.com/article/48560/analysis-ukraine-rebels-claim-tochka-ballistic-missile-shoot-down

second pro Russian separatists trying to form an air force

http://www.janes.com/article/48476/ukrainian-separatists-show-off-air-force?utm_campaign=%5BPMP%5D_PC5308_J360%204.2.15_KV_Deployment&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua

interesting that they are trying to bring museum aircraft back to life, aparently they currently have one SU-25 and one L-29 delfin armed with bombs. The aircraft are being taken from Luhansk aviation museum, which also has Su-24, Su-27, and a Tu-95 loool. unlikely to get these back into service. Interesting to note that Ukrainian air force has even started to destroy its own aircraft if its likely they will fall into separatists hands, report states that the Ukrainian air force has destroyed 1x L-39, 1x Yak-52, 2x An-2, and 4x Mi-24 to stop them falling to pro russians. Their air force with its current loses and now destroying aircraft their air force must be starting to look pretty dire, most of their aircraft are unfit for service as it is.
    I think that is a very smart move short-term. The Uki forces that have already been deployed most likely lack adequate AA defenses because they rebels don't have aircraft.... Novorossiya could probably get away with a few weeks of operating a small-scale Air Force in order to weaken and complicate the forces. 

Honestly if the aircraft can fly and deploy weapons they are good. Not like they need to last decades or anything. The pilots would need to have a pair though. 

Uki's Air Force is completely screwed. A lot of it has been lost, and the rest is outdated and getting slowly destroyed... From what I've heard the West may try to re-ignite the AF but I doubt it. 

Side-note: WESTERN MSM is saying that they are going to conscript military-age women... What a joke, and can you think of any similarities? 

@Magnum; About time... They wouldn't want to hurt their neo-Nazi population that they "don't have" now would they?
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Anybody wanna sign ?

http://dearputin.com/
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:58 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Anybody wanna sign ?

http://dearputin.com/
    Signed!  Laughing

russia
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:07 pm

edit..

moved the post to Russia forum.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:41 pm

NAF evacuating Uglegorsk civillians under Ukrainian fire (video)

Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:43 pm

The West is pushing Khodorkovsky hard like he is a hero or something. The man is a criminal that Putin pardoned. Makes no sense that they support him, and call Putin a "warlord" for locking him up for proven crimes. And then don't mention that he pardoned him anyway. 

The man wants power plain and simple. He gained it illegally after the USSR "conversion" and now wants it "legally" via the West. Guy needs to learn his lesson.

Last edited by Mike E on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:55 pm

http://rinf.com/alt-news/featured/ukraines-government-losing-war/

Whereas Ukrainian conscript soldiers are not eager to risk their lives in order to impose the current Ukrainian Government (which had resulted from Obama’s coup in Ukraine in February 2014), upon the residents in Ukraine’s Donbass region, which had voted 90% for the man whom Obama overthrew, the residents who still survive there are very eager not to allow this new regime to kill them; and, so, the motivation on the part of the people whom Obama’s forces are trying to kill, is vastly higher than is the motivation on the part of conscript troops, from the rest of Ukraine, to kill them. The only troops who are that eager to kill them are supporters of Ukraine’s two nazi (or racist-fascist) parties, the “Freedom” (renamed by the CIA from their former “Social Nationalist”) and the Right Sector, Parties. Those parties have always gotten only a small percentage of the popular vote in Ukraine, though Obama’s people have placed them into power. Once in power, they passed laws to lock-in that power.

The Ukrainian Government’s problem is that there just aren’t enough nazis, and there’s also not enough money, to do the amounts of killing that need to be done in order to enable Obama’s Ukrainian regime to retain the land in Donbass while eliminating the people there. The 90% of those people who had voted for the man (Viktor Yanukovych) whom Obama overthrew are far more numerous, and far more motivated, than are the vast majority of Ukraine’s soldiers.

America’s and Ukraine’s oligarchs cannot come up with the money to finish the job, but Obama’s big financial backer George Soros is now globetrotting in order to convince taxpayers throughout the West to provide the money to finish it, and the amount he’s coming up with as being necessary for the job is between twenty and fifty billion dollars. His entreaties appear to be falling upon deaf ears.

And that’s the real reason why Obama’s war in Ukraine is failing: there’s just not enough blood-lust for the task, either in Ukraine, or in “the West.”

There aren’t enough nazis, in either area. Obama had over-reached, when he overthrew Ukraine’s democratically elected President, Viktor Yanukovych, in February 2014. Either he’ll have to yield-up the land in Donbass, or else he’ll have to yield-up the anti-Russian Government that he has imposed upon Ukraine. It’s one or the other, and he’ll have to choose which.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:15 pm

http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/02/04/3133?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Federalism Will Not Solve the Ukraine Crisis

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:10 pm