Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
Big_Gazza
Mike E
calripson
Vann7
collegeboy16
Viktor
Penguin
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
Manov
ali.a.r
Kimppis
Kyo
arpakola
par far
Nikander
etaepsilonk
flamming_python
GustavoHF
George1
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
gregoire
NationalRus
Morpheus Eberhardt
kvs
Werewolf
Regular
magnumcromagnon
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
d_taddei2
As Sa'iqa
mack8
medo
Firebird
Petro007
Asf
George1000cy
GarryB
KomissarBojanchev
Zivo
TR1
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
F-15E
higurashihougi
51 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

flamming_python
    flamming_python

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  flamming_python Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:54 pm

franco wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:
    medo wrote:
    Сводки от ополчения Новороссии
    Игорь Панарин
    О потерях бронетехники карателей Хунты в Донбассе со 2 мая 2014 г. по 28 января 2015 г. - Общие потери - Одна тысяча шестьсот пятьдесят семь (1657) единиц бронетехники
    Уничтожение бронетехники
    - 506 +101 (январь 2015)=607 танков
    - 276 +47 = 323 БМП
    - 198 + 4 = 202 БМД
    - 489 +36 = 525 БТР.

Ukrainian losses in armor vehicles from May 2nd 2014 till today. They lost 607 tanks, 323 BMPs, 202 BMDs and 525 BTRs. In total 1657 armor vehicles.

If these figures are accurate and add that to vehicles that have been captured, the Ukrainian army is well and truely stuffed, they must be digging out many vehicles that are in reserves but this is going to cost them a lot of money to get them back on the road, and many of these vehicles will be very outdated. Also this isn't taking into numbers of aircraft lost and servicemen killed and wounded. Ukrainian army should really call it a day and sit down and make a deal.

Replacement equipment apparently on route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPQYp-HZfDQ&feature=youtu.be

Doesn't matter. All the rebels need to do are reach all 3 neighbouring oblast borders, and secure at least 90% of the Donbass's territory.

At that point Kiev will have its Fall of Saigon moment, even if the rebels then dig in and don't go futher. For Kiev would know that it had met with failure despite its massive manpower and equipment advantage, would have already expended all of its reserves and equipment, and the rebels would be poised to drive into the rest of the Ukraine's industrial heartland any time they might wish too. A collapse in army morale and in the population's confidence in the putschist government would be a near certainty. The ideology would ramp up a notch, so would the propaganda as the Ukraine goes through the fits and motions of Germany 1944-1945; but everyone would realise that the regime is living on borrowed time.
    F-15E

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  F-15E Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:56 pm

russian (soldier) terrorist killed

There has been a discussion about posting photos of dead bodies or things that might offend without warnings.

Don't do it.
    GarryB
    F-15E

Post  F-15E Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:56 pm

russian (soldier) terrorist killed

see warning above.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:56 pm

par far wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    par far wrote:
    It always sucks when civilians are killed but I think the fascists are targeting the civilians on purpose., they do this in Syria, Iraq and everywhere. This just tells you that they are all from same evil pool.  

But remember that TR1 told Ukraine have the legitimate rights to "defend its territory"..  and that they should return Crimea to kiev.. Rolling Eyes and that Russia have no right to interfere there...not even if thousands of civilians women and children are systematically killed for their support to Russia. In chechenia Russia bombed thousands of civilians too for fun ,so they have no justification to protect civilians in Ukraine.. Rolling Eyes  SO according to him anything that kiev is doing is none Russia business and should look to the sides regardless if thousands or millions are killed there. . If this was the 40s.. he will be in the side of Hitler for sure..and complain of Stalin invading Germany.. is not right. to invade other nations ever.

TR1 is a brainwashed Zionist tool. If you look at Syria and Iraq, the terrorists are doing exactly what the fascists are doing in Ukraine and that is shelling civilians. This just proves the same evil that trained the terrorists in Syria and Iraq, trained the fascists in Ukraine.

The shit I took this morning has more intelligence than you and Vann combined.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:59 pm

[quote="F-15E"]russian (soldier) terrorist killed

deleted pictures NSFW.

Dead American Terrorists, Iraq.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:00 am

Vann7 wrote:
    par far wrote:
    It always sucks when civilians are killed but I think the fascists are targeting the civilians on purpose., they do this in Syria, Iraq and everywhere. This just tells you that they are all from same evil pool.  

But remember that TR1 told Ukraine have the legitimate rights to "defend its territory"..  and that they should return Crimea to kiev.. Rolling Eyes and that Russia have no right to interfere there...not even if thousands of civilians women and children are systematically killed for their support to Russia. In chechenia Russia bombed thousands of civilians too for fun ,so they have no justification to protect civilians in Ukraine.. Rolling Eyes  SO according to him anything that kiev is doing is none Russia business and should look to the sides regardless if thousands or millions are killed there. . If this was the 40s.. he will be in the side of Hitler for sure..and complain of Stalin invading Germany.. is not right. to invade other nations ever.

Show where I said Russia should return Crimea.

Go, idiot.
    F-15E

Post  F-15E Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:03 am

Another russian terrorist (soldier) killed.
    What's up bro ?

Spoiler:
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 am

Please ban this fucking americunt troll and keep an eye on new user Timochenko, the name tells you already enough.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 am

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/12/whydiel.gif

More Americans killed by freedom fighters Very Happy .

F-15E

Post  F-15E Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:08 am

TR1 wrote:http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/12/whydiel.gif

More Americans killed by freedom fighters Very Happy .

I won't show u russian soldiers beheaded. Very Happy

Terrorists bmp2

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 640x480
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:10 am

Oh, plenty of beheaded Americans to show if you wanna go there Very Happy.

Terrorist Bradley.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Bradley
    F-15E

Post  F-15E Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:14 am

TR1 wrote:Oh, plenty of beheaded Americans to show if you wanna go there Very Happy.

Terrorist Bradley.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Bradley

Don't play at this game broo Very Happy

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Grozny2
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Grozny7
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 1321297200
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Screen_6

Also,us soldiers are dying like heroes,while russian soldiers are dying like trash,because nobody knows that they're fighting in E ukraine. Smile
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:20 am

Russians know they are fighting in Ukraine, that is all that matters for them.

American soldiers ruined Iraq and now its a mess again, Good work boys!

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Get_image.php

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Burninguksoldier

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 26 Image002

The funny thing is you are butthurt enough to go to a Russian themed forum to post it. Asshurt as fuuuuuuck.
    Manov
    Manov

Post  Manov Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:57 am

LOL, hey eye for an eye?. Whats American bussines in Ukraine after all rite? xD

WAR is ugly, politics behind war are dirty and humans and machines have limits.

If you wanna feel better with yourself, yes there are russians fighting in Ukraine right now, receiving cover equipment and assistance. They ARE there, but they will deny it every time. At least they are fighting for their country, not like another one i know that likes to send boys and girls to death  for imperial agendas and the  enrichment of their elite. Go home America, you are drunk. Thanks for f*ck up my country too right?

Go see your people with no public health, huge debt, unemployment and freedom of whatever yo pretend to have.

Do you like democracy? free market?, well i have news for you, you do not have a democracy and your market isnt free, its just cartel economics.

If you really love your country, you must open your eyes, see its crimes and get away with the rotten elite in Washington. To need to work  for America to have a real democracy and freedom. Capitalism vs communism, man thats obsolete. The best of the two can work out and you dump the bad. Being a troll like that (and this applies to lots of people), just make the issue unbearable and boring. The US empire has made the world a worst place. Believe it man, see it for yourself everyday, dont be blind. This is not about hating other countries, its about power and just because you blind yourself of your country fellonies, does not change facts. TR1 isnt even all about Putin or nationalism, in fact he is very critic of that, but he is a respectable forum member ( like in the key publishing forum)  and he recognizes the problem,gives his opinion (yeah Vann7 jokes are annoying for him, but he understands) and care about his country. You are obviously behaving like a troll and thats childish.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 am

Manov wrote:LOL, hey eye for an eye?. Whats American bussines in Ukraine after all rite? xD

WAR is ugly, politics behind war are dirty and humans and machines have limits.

If you wanna feel better with yourself, yes there are russians fighting in Ukraine right now, receiving cover equipment and assistance. They ARE there, but they will deny it every time. At least they are fighting for their country, not like another one i know that likes to send boys and girls to death  for imperial agendas and the  enrichment of their elite. Go home America, you are drunk. Thanks for f*ck up my country too right?

Go see your people with no public health, huge debt, unemployment and freedom of whatever yo pretend to have.

Do you like democracy? free market?, well i have news for you, you do not have a democracy and your market isnt free, its just cartel economics.

If you really love your country, you must open your eyes, see its crimes and get away with the rotten elite in Washington. To need to work  for America to have a real democracy and freedom. Capitalism vs communism, man thats obsolete. The best of the two can work out and you dump the bad. Being a troll like that (and this applies to lots of people), just make the issue unbearable and boring. The US empire has made the world a worst place. Believe it man, see it for yourself everyday, dont be blind. This is not about hating other countries, its about power and just because you blind yourself of your country fellonies, does not change facts. TR1 isnt even all about Putin or nationalism, in fact he is very critic of that, but he is a respectable forum member ( like in the key publishing forum)  and he recognizes the problem,gives his opinion (yeah Vann7 jokes are annoying for him, but he understands) and care about his country. You are obviously behaving like a troll and thats childish.

Muy bien dicho, po wn! Dale, dale!

This troll F-15E should be banned for good.

Last edited by Kyo on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:21 am

[quote="F-15E"]russian (soldier) terrorist killed

If you guys find this photo so offensive why are we all repeat quoting it (that is a rhetorical question... I too find it offensive BTW.
    GarryB

maybe you should come here to europe, i'd be happy to introduce you to my european friends still active in NATO. or myself for that matter. i'd be happily to illustrate what "we" feel about people like you. or your american troops...

your russiaphobia and your U.S meddling here among EU NATO troops is as welcome as an STD.

and that i say this should propably worry you F-15E, im one of those guys that walked behind your country's troops with an loaded rifle in Afghanistan. seeing your country's troops behave in afghanistan the same disregard for other combatants/people as you show now. like other people are inferior, sub-human. not worthy of "human life" and payed off with an measly 200 dollars like your people did in iraq/afghanistan. calling it "collateral damage" while your people eradicated whole fammilies off the map with indiscriminate bombing. you dont honestly think we europeans forget such acts of military dishonor and rudeness do you?.

better learn fast that your supposed "allies" in europe are tilting "russia" fast. Greece just being the first.  and you got no-one else than yourselves to blame for that accelerating switch towards Russia, that is rightfully defending its sovereignty.
    F-15E

Post  F-15E Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:25 am

[quote="Airbornewolf"]
    F-15E wrote:russian (soldier) terrorist killed

maybe you should come here to europe, i'd be happy to introduce you to my european friends still active in NATO. or myself for that matter. i'd be happily to illustrate what "we" feel about people like you. or your american troops...

your russiaphobia and your U.S meddling here among EU NATO troops is as welcome as an STD.

and that i say this should propably worry you F-15E, im one of those guys that walked behind your country's troops with an loaded rifle in Afghanistan. seeing your country's troops behave in afghanistan the same disregard for other combatants/people as you show now. like other people are inferior, sub-human. not worthy of "human life" and payed off with an measly 200 dollars like your people did in iraq/afghanistan. calling it "collateral damage" while your people eradicated whole fammilies off the map with indiscriminate bombing. you dont honestly think we europeans forget such acts of military dishonor and rudeness do you?.

better learn fast that your supposed "allies" in europe are tilting "russia" fast. Greece just being the first.  and you got no-one else than yourselves to blame for that accelerating switch towards Russia, that is rightfully defending its sovereignty.

I actually live in Europe ! Very Happy
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:25 am

TR1, are You drunk or something? Dont reduce Yourself to F-16E level.
    Soldiers die doing their job. It wouldn't hurt to have some basic respect to deceased.
    Separatists can hardly be called terrorists. They do have criminal elements among them, but they don't use terrorist tactics. Ukrainian shelling of cities is closer to terrorism than that. And no need to gloat about US soldiers. Biggest crimes are done by those above. I personally think US has shittiest leaders and their foreign policy sucks balls.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:42 am

I love how defensive and butthurt he gets, you can probably tell I don't actually mean it.

Let no one say I am biased in my hate for stupidity.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:47 am

@ TR1, thanks for sticking it to F-15E. i personally attended ramp ceremony's at KAF airfield. but you where absolutely right with your posts in my opinion. you hit it dead on with your example of "terrorist bradley". its a bit of fighting fire with fire....even when i doubt the guy has even an basic understanding of the concept.

@f-15e, of course you do. im not going to reply on any more of your insinuations after this. its obvious you live in the U.S otherwise you wouldnt have been so confident in replying so "happy" to my comment. and are just out to rile-up the rest of our RMF members. or...you in fact are not even worthy to talk about millitary matters in fact, as you do not even comprehend the simplest of things that are associated to an soldier's life obviously.

F-15E

Post  F-15E Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:48 am

Airbornewolf wrote:@ TR1, thanks for sticking it to F-15E. i personally attended ramp ceremony's at KAF airfield. but you where absolutely right with your posts in my opinion. you hit it dead on with your example of "terrorist bradley". its a bit of fighting fire with fire....even when i doubt the guy has even an basic understanding of the concept.

@f-15e, of course you do. im not going to reply on any more of your insinuations after this. its obvious you live in the U.S otherwise you wouldnt have been so confident in replying so "happy" to my comment. and are just out to rile-up the rest of our RMF members. or...you in fact are not even worthy to talk about millitary matters in fact, as you do not even comprehend the simplest of things that are associated to an soldier's life obviously.

If you do not trust me,ask to an admin where my IP is located. Very Happy

Last edited by F-15E on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:49 am

F-15E wrote:I actually live in Europe ! Very Happy

Correction: you must be stationed in Europe!
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:55 am

Kyo wrote:
    F-15E wrote:I actually live in Europe ! Very Happy

Correction: you must be stationed in Europe!

it was tempting to reply, ... very tempting Kyo Wink.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:33 am

This is some descripion about a "terrorist" by the definition of F-15E. Laughing

It is said that this link is about a Novo sniper named "Doc". His father was killed by the war and he is fighting to take revenge for the deceased relatives.

I am fighting for the Motherland, for women, for children, for my fellow people.

Went I came back here, my father was killed, my house was destroyed. The only remaining one is war and devastation.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1562343384019248
    par far

Post  par far Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:55 am

F-15E wrote:Another russian terrorist (soldier) killed.
    What's up bro ?

Spoiler:

He's not a terriost, terriosts are American soliders, they are NATO soliders, that go and invade some country, so the their masters can steal that countries resources. That solider in your picture was fighting for his country.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 pm