Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
Sujoy
Corrosion
NickM
calripson
Viktor
Flyingdutchman
Airbornewolf
zino
j.mac
Morpheus Eberhardt
onwiththewar
Stealthflanker
Intrigado
AlfaT8
syxthtysyxthsyx
Austin
Zivo
As Sa'iqa
xeno
mack8
zg18
fragmachine
GarryB
T055
George1000cy
Cyberspec
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Starlight
Asf
Werewolf
TheArmenian
arpakola
flamming_python
Vann7
TR1
medo
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Strizh
Firebird
etaepsilonk
sepheronx
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

medo
    medo

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

Post  medo Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Сводки от Стрелкова Игоря Ивановича
    14.07.14. 18:17 Сообщение от ополченца.

"Украинцы вчера испытали на себе наши новые установки "Ураган". Мы отбили все их попытки прорваться в Луганск."

It seems Novorussian army capture Uragan MLRS. This one will be far more effective to fire on Ukrainian artillery positions than Grad. Also to fire on tank formations. I hope they capture enough rockets.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #6

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:22 pm

sepheronx wrote:Why not start hosting it on rutube and liveleaks? Maybe I should look into building my own video hosting website. I made a youtube like one years ago for a project for school and my wife is a .net developer, she could also do it too.

When you are ready tell me to buy shares. You never know I might get a learjet
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Lol. Ill let you know for sure. But I was thinking along the lines of a public media variant of youtube where signing up is private (to be accepted by host and media outlet eg: Anna, RIA, India 24x7 or such, and they can upload for free to a western network and I would push through groups like twitter and face book. It will be a foreign media outlet for westerners.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:33 pm

sepheronx wrote:Lol. Ill let you know for sure. But I was thinking along the lines of a public media variant of youtube where signing up is private (to be accepted by host and media outlet eg: Anna, RIA, India 24x7 or such, and they can upload for free to a western network and I would push through groups like twitter and face book. It will be a foreign media outlet for westerners.

Sounds good, would like to see that.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Lugansk, artillery shelling of Mirny district,
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:58 pm

14.07.14. Сообщение от ополчения.

"Сегодня ополчением для уничтожения самолета АН-26 противника на высоте более 6 000 метров было прменено ЗРК "9К37М1" (более известное, как "Бук")."

If true, than An-26 was the first victim of Novorussian Buk complex. So they finaly find some operators to train crews for them.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Man, that Savchenko broad has quite the face. Tells everything you need to know about her.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:58 pm

medo wrote:

"Сегодня ополчением для уничтожения самолета АН-26 противника на высоте более 6 000 метров было прменено ЗРК "9К37М1" (более известное, как "Бук")."

If true, than An-26 was the first victim of Novorussian Buk complex. So they finaly find some operators to train crews for them.

I just hope ,they totally save the BUKs for real dangers . even though they are extremely effective air defenses ,
    in real practice for Donetsk and LUgansk forces , it will be better if they don't use it all.. other than film , for
    psychological reasons ,to scare Ukraine airforce and keep them away of the Head Quarters of each city. And just
    use manpads and artillery to destroy any airforce .however.. they need to be careful and well coordinated ,because they could end shooting down their own captured SU-25 ,that already was reported of conducting successful strikes against 6 tanks and 1 apc. thats surely is amazing. indeed.

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    medo wrote:

I just hope ,they totally safe the BUKs for real dangers . even though they are extremely effective air defenses ,
    in real practice for Donetsk and LUgansk forces , it will be better if they don't use it all.. other than film , for
    psychological reasons ,to scare Ukraine airforce and keep them away of the Head Quarters of each city. And just
    use manpads and artillery to destroy any airforce .however.. they need to be careful and well coordinated ,because they could end shooting down their own captured SU-25 ,that already was reported of conducting successful strikes against 6 tanks and 1 apc. thats surely is amazing. indeed.

As they said, Buks weren't in working condition, when captured. With help from Almaz-Antey, who could "donate" spare parts for Buks and repair them as well as their instructors could train Novorussian crews for Buks, they could become operational. I hope Novorussian Buks actually get "magic touch" from Russian army or from Almaz-Antey, as they are civilians, to become repaired and operational. Maybe this An-26 was the first easier real target for new crews. I hope they will be used against other more dangerous targets too.

Both Su-25 and Buk-M1 have IFF. They have too coordinate their IFF codes on daily basis to avoid friendly fire.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:40 pm

I wonder if some of these weapon captures by hostilities are actually Central/Eastern/Southern Ukraine crews defecting?

Perhaps Willy Wanker of the chocolate factory got ideas above his station. His tactics alienated sections of the army who then said "fuck it, let Donetsk have them".

I was always puzzled in the past as to why more of the East and South said "right, our base, our weapons, time to fight for our rights, not side with the idiots of Lvov"

I also hope Russia starts slipping advanced stuff in under the guise of "ensuring our borders are safe".
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 Gu0vcs10

Picture of destroyed Ukrainian T-64BM Bulat tank. It looks, that on back of turret all ERA blocks exploded. Could be true the story of one soldier, who fire with NSV machine gun on tanks and destroy them. Actually not really destroy them, but activate all ERA blocks on one side and than the job could be easily finished with RPG or ATGM.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Heavy MGs should not activaete the ERA, though presumably you might be able to damage or shoot off a module.
    Big kill for the rebels.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm

medo wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 Gu0vcs10

Picture of destroyed Ukrainian T-64BM Bulat tank. It looks, that on back of turret all ERA blocks exploded. Could be true the story of one soldier, who fire with NSV machine gun on tanks and destroy them. Actually not really destroy them, but activate all ERA blocks on one side and than the job could be easily finished with RPG or ATGM.

Even 30mm API rounds will not active ERA of 3rd+ generation.

Here is a video of NII Stali firing with BMP 2, 30mm API rounds on BMD/BMP ERA tiles piercing through ERA and exposing the explosive filler.

medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Difficult to say, but on picture it is clear to see empty spaces for ERA bricks and trace of fire. Something have to activate them.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:46 pm

medo wrote:Difficult to say, but on picture it is clear to see empty spaces for ERA bricks and trace of fire. Something have to activate them.

Usually when ERA tiles are activated, some remains are still at the fix points, but on this tank there is nothing but the fix points. I think it did not have any ERA tiles on the back of its turret.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Firebird wrote:I wonder if some of these weapon captures by hostilities are actually Central/Eastern/Southern Ukraine crews defecting?

Very possible , this is actually the way the Pro Independence forces got their first armored units ,with hundreds defections from the Ukraine army withing the first weeks of the conflict. Tanks were also stopped by Civilians at that time. Is kind of amazing how many tanks and military hardware the Rebels have managed to get . I suspect they do not lack of munition or weapons but of people ready to fight .  

Since NATO private mercenaries (former special forces) can literary replace all the Ukraine army at any time is needed .The only way to end the war is either a total collapse of Ukraine economy and its currency , and or a major rebellion in other cities asking for their federalization or Independence and take control of their cities. Once Ukrainians stop being paid and their currency is worth of toilet paper and all their banks savings useless is when the real revolution will start.

A coup against Poroshenko and all the banderas thugs being financed by the US state department is also another way to end the conflict. And the quickest one. to remove from Power anyone who is friendly to US and NATO and reverse the coup. People needs to be aware that the coup against Yakunovych ,its authors are still in power but now as majority and they totally destroyed all democratic institutions in Ukraine.. All that PRO NATO coup ,needs to be reversed and Factions totally friendly or at least neutral to Russia needs to siege power in Ukraine again to end the violence and end US actions of fueling the conflict.

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Sad day, looks like ANNA News has been banned from youtube for "3rd party copyright violations", the question of the hour is: "How do you get 3rd party copyright violations labeled against your own 100% original footage?"

Simple, it's elementary my dear Watson: "Because the Gestapo at F-You-hrer-tube says so!!!1!"
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:16 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:Sad day, looks like ANNA News has been banned from youtube for "3rd party copyright violations", the question of the hour is: "How do you get 3rd party copyright violations labeled against your own 100% original footage?"

Simple, it's elementary my dear Watson: "Because the Gestapo at F-You-hrer-tube says so!!!1!"

can you see this?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuRgUSdmne5RXVGjKuHLBCQ

In my case i can see the chanel . but the Root Anna news link seems have not been fixed and is blocked.
    Or maybe they don't blocked the channel correctly or simply is region blocked ,which could be possible.
    Youtube i dont think is the problem ,but the Western Neocons Elite. They blackmail all american and EUropean companies to do anything.

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Sad day, looks like ANNA News has been banned from youtube for "3rd party copyright violations", the question of the hour is: "How do you get 3rd party copyright violations labeled against your own 100% original footage?"

This is great because demonstrate to everyone of us that when we will finish with them we should not let to the Americanzionists even the slightest of their pillars of power.
    They should not be competitive even to the tinniest of products. We should put their companies out of the market one by one. Even if they are left only with a company who produce shitpaper we should give them shitpaper for free until we put their company bankrupt. Nothing shall remain to them and abuse her power.

Chinese premiered this idea in the late 60s when they realized that in order to beat this snakes they need to outindustrialize them. In 80s they also realized that they need to have a greater gdp and Russians followed by abandoning this communist madness. In 2000s we realized that we need to also have the higher moral ground, the reverse currency, in 2010s the greater capitalization, the development banks, the mass media and I go even further I want to own even the company that create the flags they hang this suckers! then we will be done with them.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:Sad day, looks like ANNA News has been banned from youtube for "3rd party copyright violations", the question of the hour is: "How do you get 3rd party copyright violations labeled against your own 100% original footage?"

can you see this?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuRgUSdmne5RXVGjKuHLBCQ

In my case i can see the chanel . but the Root Anna news link seems have not been fixed and is blocked.
    Or maybe they don't blocked the channel correctly or simply is region blocked ,which could be possible.
    Youtube i dont think is the problem ,but the Western Neocons Elite. They blackmail all american and EUropean companies to do anything.

It's strange one day ANNA news is working, another day it's banned, and another day it's up and working...the liability of this falls on Youtube more than anyone else.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:18 am

Very interesting and encouraging report , of the possibility of a mayor wipe of Kiev National Guard troops in the south.. there is talks that there could be surrenders in the thousands if Rebels manage to push them. This is directly connected with the report of ukraine soldiers to media about the difficult situation of Ukraine army in the south ,that they are in a major hopeless situation.. with Russian Federation army just 4km of their positions and Rebels pushing them from the other side.. IF the rebels manage to force to surrender the ukraine army in those places ,it will be a game changer since they will get lots of hardware and weapons and tanks.

Combat situation as of July 13th

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 %D0%A4%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82+%D0%BD%D0%B0+2014-07-13-17-19-20

The city on the top right is Luganks, center Left Donetsk and to the south you have the border with (Russia indicated by РОССИЯ).  In blue the Ukie forces and in red the Novorussian ones. [b] First, there are reports that the Novorussians have taken both the Donetsk and Lugansk airports.[/b]  However, the Ukie sides claims that it had liberated the Luganks airport were Ukie forces had been surrounded for many weeks by the Resistance.  Obviously, these are mutually exclusive claims.  Finally, the Resistance also said that it had used a captured Su-25 close air support aircraft to attack Ukie positions and that this Su-25 had taken off from the Lugansk airport (FYI - the Su-25 does not need a runway to take off, it could even do that from a grass field).  Second, the Ukie have attempted an envelopment maneuvere in which they hope to surround Donetsk and then cut the city off from Lugansk.  This maneuver apparently failed and with a Resistance counter-attack from around Saur-Mogila (САУР-МОГИЛА on the map) the Resistance is attempting to surround and "squeeze" the Ukie force along the Russian border.  The Ukies, who clearly now see the danger are making a desperate effort at breaking through the Amvrosievka (АМВРОСИЕВКА on the map) to prevent that and to free the Ukie forces. wrote:

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com.br

Also kiev is saying that the AN-26 plane was likelly shot down by a missile withing Russia territory. Because the plane was flying away of manpads range. and Russia is now saying that is considering Surgical strikes on Ukraine territory from where the attacks  of Russian federation comes.. using Israel as example attacks on Gaza.

Russia Considering ‘Surgical Strike’ on Ukraine - Report

http://en.ria.ru/world/20140714/190914591/Russia-Considering-Surgical-Strike-on-Ukraine---Report.html

and Rebels wedding in Donetsk last friday.. look at the invitees ..
    people is calling strelkov a modern leonidas of Sparta .  Smile  

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 1

Apparently war have not stopped people from living ..

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/multimedia/photogalleries/a-separatist-wedding-in-donetsk/5329.html

arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:46 am

The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 Attachment
    New badge for UAF

====================
    http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20140714-0

Date: Monday 14 July 2014
    Time: ca 12:00
    Type: Silhouette image of generic AN26 model; specific model in this crash may look slightly different
    Antonov 26
    Operator: Ukraine Air Force
    C/n / msn: 9710
    First flight: 1980
    Crew: Fatalities: / Occupants:
    Passengers: Fatalities: / Occupants:
    Total: Fatalities: / Occupants: 7
    Airplane damage: Destroyed
    Airplane fate: Written off (damaged beyond repair)
    Phase: En route (ENR)
    Nature: Military
    Departure airport: ?
    Destination airport: ?
    Narrative:
    An Antonov 26 transport plane of the Ukrainian Air Force crashed near Izvaryne, near the Ukraine-Russian border in an area were heavy fighting was going on. Preliminary information suggests the airplane was shot down. Seven crew members were said to have been on board. At least five parachuted from the plane.
    According to the Press Service of the President of Ukraine, the airplane was flying at an altitude of 6500 m at the time it was hit.
    Photos from the wreckage suggest that 19 Blue was the airplane involved.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 am

=========================

oh...
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 Attachment

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:10 am

Also kiev is saying that the AN-26 plane was likelly shot down by a missile withing Russia territory. Because the plane was flying away of manpads range. and Russia is now saying that is considering Surgical strikes on Ukraine territory from where the attacks of Russian federation comes.. using Israel as example attacks on Gaza. wrote:

Israel is everything but no example of "Surgical striking". They hit everything except of Hamas. They burned in revenge a 5 year old child alive.
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:36 pm

More photos from the destruction of the Ukrainian unit by the GRAD attack a few days ago at Zelenopolye:

An example photo:
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #6 - Page 9 569832_9_w_1000

More photos here:

http://pereveslo.org.ua/index.php/suspilstvo/item/13439-u-merezhi-z-yavylysya-novi-fotohrafiyi-naslidkiv-biyni-pid-zelenopillyam-foto.html

This is what GRAD has been created for.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:20 am