Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+28
victor1985
Werewolf
Prince Darling
collegeboy16
whir
Mike E
kvs
Behrooz
medo
Intrigado
Flyingdutchman
Morpheus Eberhardt
AlfaT8
flamming_python
Firebird
etaepsilonk
GarryB
macedonian
Regular
TR1
mack8
Vann7
KomissarBojanchev
Airbornewolf
As Sa'iqa
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
arpakola
32 posters

Homosexuality: weapon of the West

kvs
    kvs

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 4 Empty Re: Homosexuality: weapon of the West

Post  kvs Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:28 pm

I think sex should stay in the bedroom. I think it is a crime to physically assault and discriminate against gays. But this is not
    the issue with the campaign against Russia. Some claimed that the Duma passed stupid laws. I do not see what is wrong with
    making the recruitment of minors by a certain minority in the gay community illegal. The BBC was parading a gay activist
    during the whole episode of hysteria against Russia who happens to advocate reducing the age of consent for minors. This
    pedophile queer was treated as the voice of the gay community. Maybe he is, but his agenda is not legitimate. According to
    gays they are not living a lifestyle choice but are born that way. So why would any of them recruit gays? And no, I am not
    talking about support for gays to come out of the closet. In Russia, this was brazen, hostile recruitment with pedo-queer
    activists loitering near schools. (I do not recall gays ever doing this in Canada where I lived and I did not live in a rural town).

The Duma law is indeed a good law. Children should be shielded from sexualization and recruitment. When they become adults
    they are free to choose for themselves. They do not need sex at that age of 10. The western media lie factory was insinuating
    this law would ban gays holding hands and kissing on the street. A prominent Russian gay activist strongly criticized this western
    BS and was fobbed off as a Putin drone. The f*cking west should mind its own business but instead it lies, lies and lies about
    Russia and tries to subvert it 24/7.
    mack8
    mack8

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 4 Empty Re: Homosexuality: weapon of the West

Post  mack8 Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:53 pm

You guys have the same attitude towards gays as American fundamentalists. Should join forces!

...Or the islamic jihadist extremists, or the jewish extremists, or the fascists, or the bolsheviks and many others  of the same ilk. What a pitiful, pathetic display of ignorance and stupidity from the nutjobs here. What  a pitiful bunch these hateful (presumably orthodox) fundamentalists, sure, the world is 6000 years old and there's a beardy guy living on a cloud  that tells you to hate gay peoples, or "the inferior non-slavic subhumans" (reminds you of anything?), or anyone else who is not of the "true" religion or sect, or peoples with a different skin colour, or women and so on. You are just pitiful disgusting relics of a dark past,  you think you are better that the US-sponsored fascists in Ukraine or the brainwashed jihadists of ISIS? No, you are not, except you don't have the means  (or the guts) to kill and discriminate  based on your pathetic, disgusting mentality. Also, this kind of peoples are usually the lowest of moral cowards, so probably for a few dollars you will spew your hate from the fascist side, it's the same thing. That's the best thing you can do for the anti-US hegemonic and corporate imperialism cause, you are nothing but a vomit inducing hindrance. But i don't expect that, hell you might even be Langley based sock-puppets intended to mislead and sow discord for all i know.

Of course there is no doubt that there are occult hegemonic and corporate forces manipulating and trying to manipulate everything to suit their needs, including the question of gay peoples, but to hate those peoples for what they are, based on this pathetic middle ages hateful mentality is a crime as bad  as any other. This gay thing was never and will never be my cup of tea, but to hate those peoples, just as hating other peoples based on skin colour or what language they speak, or from what region they are, is one of the worst moral crimes today. Oh and for the "pious" religious nutjobs who associate homosexuality with pedophilia, well i have news for you: the very sects you are part of are containing more pedophiles that the gay community will ever have (see these vatican freaks, or extremist muslim practice and so on- oh i know the pious nutjobs will scream  "but we are not from their sect, my sect is the truest and best and my god is the most real one, we don't do that you atheist homo-loving infidel!" which kinda proves the hateful mentality i outlined above.)

You know what i would do to these homophobe nutjobs though? I wouldn't jail them or anything like that,  i'd round them up, and throw them one by one into this gay bar filled with the biggest, hairiest gay bikers you ever saw, and have them *** in their butts until they can't walk straight. That'll show them to hate gay peoples! Poetic justice.

Last edited by mack8 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:05 pm

mack8 wrote:
    You guys have the same attitude towards gays as American fundamentalists. Should join forces!

...Or the islamic jihadist extremists, or the jewish extremists, or the fascists, or the bolsheviks and many others  of the same ilk. What a pitiful, pathetic display of ignorance and stupidity from the nutjobs here. What  a pitiful bunch these hateful (presumably orthodox) fundamentalists, sure, the world is 6000 years old and there's a beardy guy living on a cloud  that tells you to hate gay peoples, or "the inferior non-slavic subhumans" (reminds you of anything?), or anyone else who is not of the "true" religion or sect, or peoples with a different skin colour, or women and so on. You are just pitiful disgusting relics of a dark past,  you think you are better that the US-sponsored fascists in Ukraine or the brainwashed jihadist of ISIS? No, you are not, except you don't have the means  (or the guts) to kill and discriminate  based on your pathetic, disgusting mentality. Also, this kind of peoples are usually the lowest of moral cowards, so probably for a few dollars you will spew your hate from the fascist side, it's the same thing. That's the best thing you can do for the anti-US hegemonic and corporate imperialism cause, you are nothing but a vomit inducing hindrance. But i don't expect that, hell you might even be Langley based sock-puppets intended to mislead and sow discord for all i know.

Of course there is now doubt that there are occult hegemonic and corporate forces manipulating and trying to manipulate everything to suit their needs, including the question of gay peoples, but to hate those peoples for what they are, based on this pathetic middle ages hateful mentality is a crime as bad  as any other. This gay thing was never and will never be my cup of tea, but to hate those peoples, just as hating other peoples based on skin colour or what language they speak, or from what region they are, is one of the worst moral crimes today. Oh and for the "pious" religious nutjobs who associate homosexuality with pedophilia, well i have news for you: the very sects you are part of are containing more pedophiles that the gay community will ever have (see these vatican freaks, or extremist muslim practice and so on- oh i know the pious nutjobs will scream  "but we are not from their sect, my sect is the truest and best and my god is the most real one, we don't do that you atheist homo-loving infidel!" which kinda proves the hateful mentality i outlined above.)

You know what i would do to these homophobe nutjobs though? I wouldn't jail them or anything like that,  i'd round them up, and throw them one by one into this gay bar filled with the biggest, hairiest gay bikers you ever saw, and have them *** in their butts until they can't walk straight. That'll show them to hate gay peoples! Poetic justice.

Tourette syndrome or just common verbal diarrhea?

You obviously did not read or your attention span is below 5 words.
    This homosexual agenda is carried by NON HOMOSEXUALS, they use it as political tool and use homosexuals for their agenda. This is nothing about gays/lesbians, they can fuck their brains out for what i care, this is not homophobia this is seeing the agenda for a minority among minorities. Gays do not even represent more than 0.1% of the human population they are a minority they are the albinos among sexual preferences, the number is so ridiculous low but the Media (TV shows, movies, sitcoms, tele novelas, anime,cartoons, video games, comics, books absolutley everywhere) gays are propagated as some big group of people that are getting oppressed while it is one of the smallest groups among small groups.

So spare us your "injustice hero salvationator" syndrome and actually read before posting.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:11 pm

You may not be a gay but your level of testosterone is pretty low, that's for sure and stop this hate crap.
    We are abused by the gays and not vise versa that's the reality!
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:09 pm

mack8 wrote:

...Or the islamic jihadist extremists, or the jewish extremists, or the fascists, or the bolsheviks and many others  of the same ilk. What a pitiful, pathetic display of ignorance and stupidity from the nutjobs here. What  a pitiful bunch these hateful (presumably orthodox) fundamentalists, sure, the world is 6000 years old and there's a beardy guy living on a cloud  that tells you to hate gay peoples, or "the inferior non-slavic subhumans" (reminds you of anything?), or anyone else who is not of the "true" religion or sect, or peoples with a different skin colour, or women and so on. You are just pitiful disgusting relics of a dark past,  you think you are better that the US-sponsored fascists in Ukraine or the brainwashed jihadists of ISIS? No, you are not, except you don't have the means  (or the guts) to kill and discriminate  based on your pathetic, disgusting mentality. Also, this kind of peoples are usually the lowest of moral cowards, so probably for a few dollars you will spew your hate from the fascist side, it's the same thing. That's the best thing you can do for the anti-US hegemonic and corporate imperialism cause, you are nothing but a vomit inducing hindrance. But i don't expect that, hell you might even be Langley based sock-puppets intended to mislead and sow discord for all i know.

Of course there is no doubt that there are occult hegemonic and corporate forces manipulating and trying to manipulate everything to suit their needs, including the question of gay peoples, but to hate those peoples for what they are, based on this pathetic middle ages hateful mentality is a crime as bad  as any other. This gay thing was never and will never be my cup of tea, but to hate those peoples, just as hating other peoples based on skin colour or what language they speak, or from what region they are, is one of the worst moral crimes today. Oh and for the "pious" religious nutjobs who associate homosexuality with pedophilia, well i have news for you: the very sects you are part of are containing more pedophiles that the gay community will ever have (see these vatican freaks, or extremist muslim practice and so on- oh i know the pious nutjobs will scream  "but we are not from their sect, my sect is the truest and best and my god is the most real one, we don't do that you atheist homo-loving infidel!" which kinda proves the hateful mentality i outlined above.)

Mack and I sharing a viewpoint?

On gays of all things?

Very Happy
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:Your allegations of homosexual indoctrination would be true only if there was absolute biological  proof that it can be done. I don't know which is true: if homosexualism has an inborn genetic cause or straight people can be brainwashed into becoming gay. If the latter is false then your entire argument collapses.

I always feel like the people crying about homosexual indoctrination are closet gays themselves.

I mean, why else would you be so insecure about sexual orientation?
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 pm

TR1 wrote:

Mack and I sharing a viewpoint?

On gays of all things?

Very Happy

I can assure you i disagree with you on most other things! Laughing  

I always feel like the people crying about homosexual indoctrination are closet gays themselves.

I mean, why else would you be so insecure about sexual orientation?

So the gay bar idea i posted earlier would actually help them find their true orientation, hence they'll probably enjoy it anyway.  Wink
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:13 am

http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2013/07/the-story-the-abc-doesn-t-want-you-to-see/

Two dads are better than one
    By Ginger Gorman
    14 July, 2010 5:04PM

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 4 I3ii8hh

Everything is hunky dory until:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-10/peter-truong-jailed-over-global-paedophile-ring/5146366

Australian paedophile Peter Truong jailed for 30 years in US after trafficking adopted son to Boy Lovers Network
    Updated 10 Dec 2013, 3:16am

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 4 4795350-3x2-340x227

Pedo-queer defenders are sick like the sick scum they defend.

But most gays are not pedophiles.   This does not negate the need for laws (e.g. the Duma law) to control the perverts.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:15 am

There are plenty of straight pediks. I say there are more straight ones than gay.
    I have nothing against gays, but I simply don't like queer types. If You are fucking a man, than don't expose it into the world like it has some kind gods gift or blessing. No it's just preference. There were plenty of gays who are worth of respect... for things they did, not what they fucked. Propaganda to children is real and it's one of agendas in the west. My country is being experimented on from the young age. That made our people homophobic and alienated gays. We even have gays who are conservative and are ashamed of hardcore gay stuff being pushed to us.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:48 am

Regular wrote:There are plenty of straight pediks. I say there are more straight ones than gay.
    I have nothing against gays, but I simply don't like queer types. If You are fucking a man, than don't expose it into the world like it has some kind gods gift or blessing. No it's just preference. There were plenty of gays who are worth of respect... for things they did, not what they fucked. Propaganda to children is real and it's one of agendas in the west. My country is being experimented on from the young age. That made our people homophobic and alienated gays. We even have gays who are conservative and are ashamed of hardcore gay stuff being pushed to us.

Thank you! Look at how Tim Cook came out and the media went crazy... He even used or as a way to promote both himself and his company, as if that it's relevant...

The only solution to this issue is simple; separate marriage and state, allowing whomever to marry (thereby pleasing one side of the equation), while not drawing flak from those who oppose it (many of which oppose only because of the "marriage" nomenclature). That way, one person may be able to marry via the Church, while the other may marry (SSM) visa some other group. Keep in mind that I DO NOT support LGBT "rights" or SSM.

In my honest opinion, the Gay Agenda is hypocritical because they condemn their opponents of being intolerant of gays, while being intolerant of those very opponents.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:30 am

Well put.
    I knew guy who served with us, he looked straight like all of us, he even had girl and he called her every time we got our phones from locker. Apparently it was his best friend who helped him to look straight. Even send him some pictures to show us(not nudes). I thought to myself why he dates such ugly girl when he was good lucking.
    When he got out of the army he became security guard/collector in the bank. Then for no reason he just left the country and went to London where he started to live with a man. Probably because my country is very homophobic. I was shocked when I came to conclusion hes gay. I didn't ask he didn't tell, I just wondered why he has so many pictures of him and his roomate.. making food and all that. I didn't want to make fun out of him and I even joked that he is rich as males earn more and You don't get the nagging from women Very Happy What they did behind doors was not my business.
    But then again we have gays like that
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:25 am

Regular wrote:Well put.
    I knew guy who served with us, he looked straight like all of us, he even had girl and he called her every time we got our phones from locker. Apparently it was his best friend who helped him to look straight. Even send him some pictures to show us(not nudes). I thought to myself why he dates such ugly girl when he was good lucking.
    When he got out of the army he became security guard/collector in the bank. Then for no reason he just left the country and went to London where he started to live with a man. Probably because my country is very homophobic. I was shocked when I came to conclusion hes gay. I didn't ask he didn't tell, I just wondered why he has so many pictures of him and his roomate.. making food and all that. I didn't want to make fun out of him and I even joked that he is rich as males earn more and You don't get the nagging from women Very Happy What they did behind doors was not my business.
    But then again we have gays like that
    Interesting... I used neighbor a transvestite who was always "normal" and "acted straight", and she recently came out (which is fine by me). We still talk etc and act normal to each other. 

One of my relatives "was a" lesbo for a couple of years (lived with another woman), but through persuasion she "became" straight once more. That is one reason I don't think there is a "gay gene", because I've known many different people who have changed their orientation multiple times. 

Men don't actually make more than woman in the Liberal sense (here in the US). 

I gotta ask, what country do you reside in?
    Regular
    Regular

Homosexuality: weapon of the West - Page 4 Empty Homosexualisation of Western world

Post  Regular Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm baffled to see how West is more concerned about gay rights than things like war in Ukraine or other sensitive topics.
    Do You think that political correctness is being pushed to far when it comes to homosexuals?
    I simply have strong dislike towards them as they are provoking me with their comments regards heterosexuality. Herr in EU they are like protected species.
    Recently one of my favourite musicians fucked up his musical career because he said something that touched gay community.
    http://www.mixmag.net/read/ten-walls-dropped-from-creamfields-and-sonar-cancels-all-further-shows-news
    Things like that just fuel my hate for them.. and all "progressive" crowd..
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Regular wrote:I'm baffled to see how West is more concerned about gay rights than things like war in Ukraine or other sensitive topics.
    Do You think that political correctness is being pushed to far when it comes to homosexuals?
    I simply have strong dislike towards them as they are provoking me with their comments regards heterosexuality. Herr in EU they are like protected species.
    Recently one of my favourite musicians fucked up his musical career because he said something that touched gay community.
    http://www.mixmag.net/read/ten-walls-dropped-from-creamfields-and-sonar-cancels-all-further-shows-news
    Things like that just fuel my hate for them.. and all "progressive" crowd..

Everyone that is living in our times should read 1984 by George Orwell ASAP, then you might understand why such thing like Political correctness exists it is called (New Speech) nothing else but censorship or trying to hide the actual meaning behind nice words not to let the wide stupid mass know what is happening that is what controlled MSM are doing since years.

Those LGBT groups are financed by private corporations for one purpose and with only one method, instead of actually trying to achieve something possitive, they are only existing to jump on those who even mention or give a single notion by officials, not because they actually care, but because that is the only stage where people and attention whoring can be achieved. If some nobody in some small town says something harsh against homosexuals, noone would ever care even if he called for massmurder, no one would care, but to carry such agenda in open public and bringing and seeking attention of Media so that millions will hear about it is psychological warfare and terrorism. They want absolute tolerance the purpose of this is rather sinister. The WHO (World Health Organisation) like have posted before has openly downloadable PDF files about their near future programs to bring into kindergardens Sex Education for kindergarden kids, who have not even a damn idea what sexuality is, because actual sexual interest humans develope when they start hitting puberty and not before. Meaning they are confusing and trying to manipulate kids from young age to distort their lifes and future, the goal is depopulation.
    whir

Post  whir Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Werewolf wrote:Meaning they are confusing and trying to manipulate kids from young age to distort their lifes and future, the goal is depopulation.
    All onboard the Goluboy Vagon lol1

On a serious note you can't depopulate through homosexuality, that's simply nonsense.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:22 pm

whir wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Meaning they are confusing and trying to manipulate kids from young age to distort their lifes and future, the goal is depopulation.

On a serious note you can't depopulate through homosexuality, that's simply nonsense.

Ofcourse you can.Unless immortality is invented, queers wont have kids. So the popln will shrink.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm

whir wrote:

It is not and you seamingly have not the fully understanding that this is just one little drop in a bucket of lot of different measurements that are used and abused to reduce the population. The biggest is arleady in place due lower wages. Someone that has barely money to feed himself has no pillars to raise a family, not even keep a girlfriend since they already cost. Countries specifically in EU are allowing foreigners in purposely that know nothing about the law and don't ask questions, such people will accept lower wages, if the country does it in big manner and just with some minor quantities of foreigners but with big numbers in big style, so they can effectivley create conditions for countries and their citizens to be forced upon them due the sheer amount of foreigners working for lower wages - to accept lower wages themselfs just to have a job and keep paying your bills and for only survivale. That is what has been implemented in those EU states. While companies benefit from it with constantly raising profits, the wages themselfs are tiny, almost nothing of these wages becomes taxed, because low wages have low taxes, low taxes means people recieve less and less from social sector benefits and the social sector lands in Private companies hands, insurance comanies, hospitals are sold here in germany and in next 5 years after TPP is forced upon us it will be owned by american camponies that alreay in the US charge people 400-800$ for a simple Infusion of salty water while here in germany it costs between 3-8 Euro.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/27/health/exploring-salines-secret-costs.html?_r=0

In the USA where hospitals are fully owned by private hands charges of the simpliest things can cost you a salary of several months. 546$ for simple SALTWATER infusion.

Through such measures the state is privatized, the social sector is privatized, that conditions that are forced upon us with lower wages, high costs of living, with private owned flates and houses which can charge above the actual estate value (not yet in germany but they lobby for it), with health care privatization, education system privatization (which is also lobbied and enforced in some parts), insurance companies are already fully or partial private while they are still benefit from state and taxes subsidues while making always an act for everyone that pays straight for 20 years their insurance and has for one time the need of the insurance company they will do everything possible trying to make it a phorensics job trying to figure out if you actually say the truth just to make excuses not to pay your money.

So that is the biggest and major point of how to reduce the population, deplet and lower their finances.

The other one is instability as the 2nd biggest factor of reduction of the birth rate, this instability can be political or military instability which is also another factor which is enforced right now, fear mongering and war mongering with this flood of missinformation of the Russians that will roll over your country any minute or the Muslims wanting everyone dead, that is the instability factor that is pure Terrorism against own citizens with missinformation, with actual war coming closer and closer (Ukraine and USA's little bitches of NATO like Poland,Germany,Czech, Romania acting against Russia).

The 3rd Point which is a pillar that must be fully destroyed to assure success of such agendas is the Pillar of culture and history. History and Culture of EU countries are right now in destruction, with Revisionism of history trying to enforce self hatred and the feel of guilty of an entire country like in germany of what happend in WW2 is here daily enforced upoin citizens, especially in schools where History subject kids are told only 3 things, brief mention of Columbus exploring North America with American history then jumping to WW1 and the rest 90% of the time it is WW2 and how bad germany is and that every german then and now is guilty and everyone should feel bad. The other thing is culture... the destruction of culture with architecture, religion, traditions and cultural mindset of people getting exchanged of the "American way of life". We in europe hear barely any domestic music, everyone here knows MTV and who Lady Gaga is, almost noone of the younger generations of 25 years or younger knows or has ever listened to Mozart, Bach, Albrech and co. The young generations do not listen to anything else but American music and genres, rap, pop, rock. Architecture, this one is so obvious that no one can deny. We have here in germany more and more western buildings, not build by german engineers and architecteurs, but by Americans, they hire an american architecture company and pay german money to build some ugly grey building that has no architectural resembalance with german architecture or the surrounding where they are build. This is plain and simple destruction of European architecture. Art even an imbecile can see that. How often do we have to see this, that in media some private hands and organisations are Paying several Mio. USD for a pile of Shit that a tourret syndrome monkey could make as ART to destroy the perception of Art in people, to make them believe everyone can be an artist and everything can be art. This is not something that anyone can do, such agenda can only come from people with money without a ceiling. You know that this is the actual case. Art is no longer more existent in Europe, every feminist that uses her period blood as medium of ART is today an artist, but someone who actualy can spray a grafity on a wall that actually is beautiful to look at or that resemblance something that someone can asociate with Art is bound to grafity because no one pays him for his work, not because he is not an Artist but because only Anti-Artists are Paid and emphasized, this is actual destruction of our essential pillars as a society and as human beings. To ignore this is suicide.

The 4th point is influence and perception, this is a very broad and very wide spectrum of how psychology of people can be effected to not want to reproduce and raise families. This point everyone here knows it is the Media mainly Hollywood. We see since decades, day in day out some Comedy, Action movie or mainly used in Reality TV and Sitcoms, that the singles in a Sitcom are always the funny, rich, handsome guys or girls with lot of sex and that disgard marriage and children, they are always portrait as the cool guys to emphasize and establish a subconcious perception that Single = Rich, sex, happy and having successful carreers, while couples and parents in Sitcoms and Hollywood are always portrait as Poor who have to turn over each cent twice, have almost daily troubles and are only in fight with each other with kids that are always doing something bad and that children are a burden without benefits, that family life cheats you of your dreams and cuts you off from any prosperous future of liberalism and that is 99.999% in all Sitcoms. Do you think that this is the actual case in real life? Why do they portray always the guys as the stupid idiots with only muscles and the girls in somehow young, attractive and almost always a genius that can do anything. They use LGBT's, Feminists the radical ones financed by NON GAYS, by NON Feminist organisation to drive this agenda and create a perception. Sometimes Perception is all you need to make a difference. By that point if you have not understood what i mean by Perception just change it with the word Propaganda (the purpose of forming ideas and controlling the opinions of the mass).

Why do you think a faggot like "Conchita WURST" (Conchita Sausage) has won the Eurovision? That is not a coinsidence, that is Propaganda and a missinformation war. Would be nice if you would at least read some Books of Propaganda and Humand and Social Conditioning or at least read George Orwell where many parallels of our world can be shown on very simple examples how we head into a wrong direction lead by bad agendas of few elites. There is an agenda of depopulation that is forced upon us. Maybe you should not drink drinking water they use Sodium Flourid in it. German scientists have proven Sodium Fluoride affects the brain and lowers the IQ and the ability of coherent thought processes. Sodium fluoride is also an essential component for the production of Sarine gas.

http://www.rense.com/general79/hd3.htm

Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Well along with Sweden and places, Britain must be amongst the worst.

They're promoting faggotry AND Islamism to 4 yr old kids in schools.
    The words "spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend" etc are replaced with sicko words like "partner" ie the faggot word.

Fags are having (LMFAO) "sex changes" and its promoted to kids. They're adopting kids etc.
    And when child abuse allegations appear they hide behind claims of "homophobia".

Commenting on these sickos can get you in jail these days. Germany spawned ideologies Nazism, shit like Pol Pot and now the Frankfurt School of nonsense.

_________
    Its time to vote for the mayor of London. And that shows how far Britain has fallen.

The choices are:-
    A private school son of a billionaire from Eton school ie a "toff".
    a black quasi toff
    a pakistani Muslim
    a racist fat black woman who hates whites.
    And finally a private school woman with a feminist agenda.

As for white+working/lower middle class people, they really are now a minority.

The west is utterly diseased.

I think they know that faggotry is caused by dioxin poisoning etc.
    And that it can be increased by propaganda.
    Basically they want less indigenous people breeding. Because indig. people mean resistance - expectation of income, civil rights etc etc.

Faggotry is a here today (queer today?) gone tomorrow culture. They arent interested in kids. They're quite submissive to all sorts of shit (they even enjoy it) and they dont give a shit provided they can wear dresses and force dicks up their arses.

Its the ideal way of depopulation without killing people's kids!

Its clear where its going. GB male sperm counts went down FIFTY PERCENT between the 1960s and 1995. And reproduction rates have plummeted since then.

The Establishment wants 3rd world coolies to do the jobs. Not 1st worlders. And we can see it happening at a shocking rate. Just 44% of London is white British. Most of it is black or Pakistani Muslim, or Indian. With the rest being shorter term workers from E Europe.

The West is becoming a sick joke.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:45 pm

I know the British upper ie political class is riddled with fags and also paedophilia.
    Its very common for a snr powerful figure to "adopt" a younger male ie bum him and help his career along.

It happens in politics, music, TV and film and business.
    Often they're told "bum me, and you'll go far".

I wonder if the same thing happens in other western countries?

That may explain a lot of the cult of pillowbiting?
    whir

Post  whir Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:49 pm

Firebird wrote:Ofcourse you can.Unless immortality is invented, queers wont have kids. So the popln will shrink.
    No, you can't. Homosexuality is not related to the desire of having kids and in fact homosexuals have kids of their own as they have done through history.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:57 pm

There will be less procreation with more homosexuals. Its obvious.

And we're seeing it already. (One of several reaons for the declining indigeneous poplns)

PS homosexuals "adopting" kids is a truly wicked, appalling abhorration.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:34 pm

wow, i see fags really trigger the sh!t out of some of us posters here. incidentally what are your opinions on lezzes?
    oh and thanks for that singing crocodile on top of moving blue train, its very catchy.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:21 pm

I see the situation very simply...

The "LBGT Rights Groups" are agenda-pushers intolerant of people that disagree with them, while supposedly fighting "intolerance". 

At least here in the US, "gay rights" are being used as political weapon against the people that oppose it. 

Homosexuality, and "marriage", need to be handled *OUTSIDE* of the government and not in it. 

I also think that disallowing it, does NOT make you a "bad or evil" person/country (looks at MSM). 

And finally.... I am firm in the belief that it is a choice and not something you are born with, as personally I have known people that "change" back and forth, but never a person "born" and hence stuck with it.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:32 am

Adoption is nothing compared to this
    Gay couple to become fathers to three babies in just seven months after meeting three different surrogate mothers online
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828276/Gay-couple-fathers-three-babies-just-seven-months-meeting-three-different-surrogate-mothers-online.html
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:05 am

Welcome to a liberal world where crazyness and irresponsible people are allowed to do anything.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am