Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
ali.a.r
Zivo
calripson
Sujoy
Russian Patriot
collegeboy16
Airbornewolf
TheArmenian
mutantsushi
As Sa'iqa
Werewolf
Admin
russianumber1
magnumcromagnon
mack8
medo
Pyrrus
navyfield
Cyberspec
zino
Hannibal Barca
etaepsilonk
George1
Viktor
KomissarBojanchev
AlfaT8
Firebird
Austin
Regular
sepheronx
d_taddei2
zg18
TR1
macedonian
flamming_python
GarryB
TheRealist
41 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

macedonian
    macedonian

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:06 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:Oh, I see.

And, do you think think those drills were co-incidential, or planned in light of Ukrainian situation?

Logic implies they were because of the current situation

etaepsilonk wrote:Allegedly, those are paras who captured the Rada:
    http://img.lrytas.lt/show_foto/?id=1016859&s=11&f=4

I honestly have a hard time believing that...but could be true nonetheless.
    Regular
    Regular

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Post  Regular Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Surprise mf drills were probably planned in worst case scenario. 

Look at people who took over rada building covert specops delta seals111! Very Happy I doubt they are paras, but some Russian special service people indeed.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 24 0pxfmt1

Ukraine we war You!
    I hope this time they will get bloody nose so there will be real reason to hate Russia Very Happy

Last edited by Regular on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Oh, I see.

Now, this is interesting:
    "12 hours. 50 minutes. Russian MFA Twitter issued a statement to defend their fellow citizens 'rights in the international arena, "strictly and uncompromisingly' response to their violation of the facts."

Well, it looks like it's settled then. In light of this news, does anyone know, where "Ropucha" ships are at the moment?  Twisted Evil 

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Regular wrote:Surprise mf drills were probably planned in worst case scenario. 

Look at people who took over rada building covert specops delta seals111! Very Happy
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 24 0pxfmt1

Ukraine we war You!
    I hope this time they will get bloody nose so there will be real reason to hate Russia Very Happy

As Russophile as I am, I don't think it is only the Ukrainians' fault that this is happening (don't wanna get in to it right now, as it is not a productive debate in the current situation, but you might want to check my posts at the very beginning of this thread, to get a clear view of where 'I come from').

----------
    Edit (yeah, again)

The Ukrainians are to blame for trusting the 'West' knowing what they know though...

Last edited by macedonian on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:14 pm

I don't hate Ukrainians as a whole, but when they zergrushed Crimea then it made me think why they are asking it for themselves.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:17 pm

macedonian wrote:
    As Russophile as I am, I don't think it is only the Ukrainians' fault that this is happening (don't wanna get in to it right now, as it is not a productive debate in the current situation, but you might want to check my posts at the very beginning of this thread, to get a clear view of where 'I come from').

To be frank, it's pointless to make accusations, who's at fault right now. I think, that Crimean Tatars were cooperating with "the government", so some action had to be done ASAP.

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Regular wrote:I don't hate Ukrainians as a whole, but when they zergrushed Crimea then it made me think why they are asking it for themselves.

I hate no man and no nation, but one has to point out the serious mistakes that were being made BOTH by Russia and by Ukraine.
    (but let's discuss this at a later time, things in Ukraine are moving pretty fast now - so it would be much better that we post updates on the current events, rather than enter into a discussion that is meaningless at this point).

etaepsilonk wrote:To be frank, it's pointless to make accusations, who's at fault right now. I think, that Crimean Tatars were cooperating with "the government", so some action had to be done ASAP.

Oh there's plenty of blame to go around, but this is not the time to point fingers.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Ukrainian gov is calling government building takeover in Crimea a terrorist act and they are investigating it. How ironic!
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Regular wrote:Ukrainian gov is calling government building takeover in Crimea a terrorist act and they are investigating it. How ironic!

Excellent news. By the time they'd investigated it, fortifications can be built in perekop ishtmus.  Wink

IMO, Crimean population needs to mobilize now, coz who knows, maybe Ukrainian army is now heading their way?
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Regular wrote:Ukrainian gov is calling government building takeover in Crimea a terrorist act and they are investigating it. How ironic!
    No, they know that the western press will follow with their narrative, not ironic at all (from their perspective).

etaepsilonk wrote:Excellent news. By the time they'd investigated it, fortifications can be built in perekop ishtmus.  Wink
    IMO, Crimean population needs to mobilize now, coz who knows, maybe Ukrainian army is now heading their way?

I don't think that the Ukrainian armed forces are as crazy as to attack the Russian minority, but who the hell knows...Saakashvili was pushed into an adventure like that, why the hell not the present Ukraine Govt.?
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 pm

macedonian wrote:
    I don't think that the Ukrainian armed forces are as crazy as to attack the Russian minority, but who the hell knows...Saakashvili was pushed into an adventure like that, why the hell not the present Ukraine Govt.?

Ukrainian soldiers are just pawns. If anything, their deaths would even serve "governments" tale about "ze evil imperialist russkies, taking over peaceful Ukraine".

---------------------------

Allegedly, some BTRs were on their way to Simferopol, but retreated after their path was blocked by police(?)

"Crimea: Russian armored vehicles retreating at a rally in the deaths of two people

Armoured vehicles of Ukromnojės hand moved towards Simferopol, turned around and now goes to the opposite side , announces glavkom.ua .

According to unofficial data, the armored vehicles the way people conceived group - supposedly , force structure , writes Komentarii .

After short conversation , armored vehicles, turned around and drove in the opposite direction. Journalists have seen what happened , and then decided to follow and find out who they are and where to ride.

No distinguishing marks to help identify , armadillos do not.

" Armoured vehicles stopped at several police stations . Armoured vehicles have been persons of militia officers explained that they were participating in a planned training. After a brief conversation with a few armored police turned around and started moving in the opposite direction, "- says the events seen in the eyes of a witness says .

During a rally in the Crimea two people were killed, 35 suffered

Victims of Wednesday 's rally held at the Crimean autonomy of parliament and government buildings had grown to 35 people , two people were killed on Thursday autonomy APSA Health Ministry . " 35 people have suffered injuries during mass gatherings at the Ukrainian Crimean regional government and parliament buildings . Six of them were hospitalized . Two people died ," - said the Ministry in a statement.

Victims diagnosed with a skull -brain trauma , as well as abdominal trauma .

Crimea evolving events have again demonstrated the fragmentation of the country's pro-Russian and pro-Western in the camps, which deepened during the last months of political unrest in Ukraine HIV-positive .

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday ordered the army to declare a state of emergency in most of the Western Military District units . The military also reported increase security preparedness in the Crimea in the Black Sea Fleet base .

These maneuvers involve about 150 thousand . troops , 880 tanks , 90 aircraft and 80 warships . These actions aim to " verify Force combat readiness operations during emergency situations posing a threat to the country's military security ," Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said the report , which it circulated within the country's news agencies.

http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/krymas-rusu-sarvuociai-traukiasi.d?id=64142956 # ixzz2uWOEyBVW
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:38 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:[Ukrainian soldiers are just pawns. If anything, their deaths would even serve "governments" tale about "ze evil imperialist russkies, taking over peaceful Ukraine".

Agreed.
    But all soldiers are that - just pawns!
    Who the hell was NATO liberating in Iraq and Afghanistan?!
    (as much as it pains me to say: my own nation's soldiers were mere pawns of American imperialism, and some of them are my good friends who never did ask to go there (Iraq, Afghanistan) in the first place).
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:40 pm

macedonian wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:[Ukrainian soldiers are just pawns. If anything, their deaths would even serve "governments" tale about "ze evil imperialist russkies, taking over peaceful Ukraine".

Agreed.
    But all soldiers are that - just pawns!

But you see, politicians ordering them are held accountable. Current Ukrainian "politicians" respond to no one.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:But you see, politicians ordering them are held accountable. Current Ukrainian "politicians" respond to no one.

Can't see that really.
    Not from where I'm standing.

----------
    Edit to clarify:
    There were MANY people opposed to sending our troops to Iraq and Afghanistan.
    There was a massive movement against it featuring mostly young people/bloggers.
    You know what happened?! Their blogs were sponsored by the Soros Foundation, and...well...to go Edgar Allan Poe on you here:
    Nothing further then they uttered...

Last edited by macedonian on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

macedonian wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:But you see, politicians ordering them are held accountable. Current Ukrainian "politicians" respond to no one.

Can't see that really.
    Not from where I'm standing.

Well, they weren't elected, were they?

-----------------------

Allegedly, this is the photo of supposed BTRs:
    http://allcrimea.net/photo3/27021404.jpg

This site offers comprehensible news with updates, but beware, I think, that the site is pro-maidan:
    http://news.allcrimea.net/news/2014/2/27/v-simferopole-zahvacheny-administrativnye-zdaniya-obnovlyaetsya-5954/

---------------------------

Yikes  affraid  Can anyone confirm?
    http://15minut.org/article/medzhlis-sozdal-specialnye-territorialnye-shtaby-2014-02-27-13-43-45
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:53 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:Well, they weren't elected, were they?
    As long as you've got the western support that is truly irrelevant.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:08 pm

macedonian wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:Well, they weren't elected, were they?
    As long as you've got the western support that is truly irrelevant.

Yes, and that also means, that, if they can keep the power, people's lives are not important for them.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Things are getting even more interesting:

Crimea parliament announces referendum on Ukrainian region’s future

RT wrote:The parliament of Ukraine’s Autonomous Republic of Crimea has announced it will hold a referendum to determine the region’s future amid the turmoil in the country.

RT Link
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Nice thumbsup 
    But this needs to be done as fast as possible, before banderas mobilise.

I even wonder, could there be any time for this referendum, at all?
    Right now, I think, that Ukraine's fate will be decided in Crimea.

-----------------------------------

I pray to God, that this fellow would meet his fate. A fate in .338 diameter  sniper
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Seems local Tatars will be mobilizing to "help Ukraine":

Link

These people aren't fans of history it seems.
    Oh well...

_________
    Well, this is rich:

NATO wrote:NATO Allies will continue to support Ukrainian sovereignty and independence, territorial integrity, democratic development, and the principle of inviolability of frontiers, as key factors of stability and security in Central and Eastern Europe and on the continent as a whole.

The Global PeaceKeeper

I'd like to ask those fuc**rs a few questions about Kosovo...but than everyone knows their hypocrisy by now, so I'll refrain.

Last edited by macedonian on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:54 pm

macedonian wrote:Seems local Tatars will be mobilizing to "help Ukraine":

Link

These people aren't fans of history it seems.
    Oh well...

Well, now I kinda begin to regret my earlier statements, that Russian army shouldn't be involved.
    Time to send GRU boys  attack

But still, general support from Crimean population is absolutely needed.
    I think, in the end the Ukrainian army stationed there will have to be disarmed or even disbanded.
    That would require a lot of citizens in order to block their barracks, bases etc.

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:26 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:Well, now I kinda begin to regret my earlier statements, that Russian army shouldn't be involved.

Actually I think Russia should DEFINITELY NOT get involved.
    At least until Russians aren't directly threatened.
    It's way smarter to stay on the sidelines and let 'the locals' decide.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:29 pm

macedonian wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:Well, now I kinda begin to regret my earlier statements, that Russian army shouldn't be involved.

Actually I think Russia should DEFINITELY NOT get involved.
    At least until Russians aren't directly threatened.
    It's way smarter to stay on the sidelines and let 'the locals' decide.

On large scale, of course not.
    But such tricks, like "establishment of Tatarian HQ" definitely requires SF attention.
    But, as I was saying, Crimean population needs to mobilise first.

--------------------

I'm curious, how many MRAPs Russia has at the moment?
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Ha ha, let's see how this goes:

THE eu wrote:The European Parliament has approved a resolution on Ukraine, which among other things calls on the country’s MPs and the new government to respect the rights of minorities, particularly when it comes to the use of languages.

-------------------------

With all the tragedy, here comes humor:

Ukraine Warns Russia on Troop Movements

RIA NEWS wrote:KIEV, February 27 (RIA Novosti) – The interim president of Ukraine warned Thursday that any movement by Russian forces outside their bases in the southern republic of Crimea will be interpreted as an act of military aggression.

Really begs for the question: "Whatcha gonna do" Mr. "interim president of Ukraine"?!
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:08 pm

macedonian wrote:
    Really begs for the question: "Whatcha gonna do" Mr. "interim president of Ukraine"?!

This is little joke really. I know, what he'll do. He'll go crying to EU "momma", and it will respond somehow for sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:32 pm