Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+27
Regular
etaepsilonk
kvs
max steel
partizan
GarryB
sepheronx
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
AlfaT8
Zivo
Airbornewolf
mack8
Viktor
George1
Werewolf
KomissarBojanchev
zg18
Cyberspec
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
KoTeMoRe
macedonian
whir
Turk1
Admin
Jelena
31 posters

North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence - Page 6 Empty Re: North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed May 13, 2015 10:51 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:What Turkish stream has to do with this?

Turkish Stream is a clever answer to the attempt to have Russia resume South Stream or Yamal 2 and retain Ukraine as transit country. Given Ukraine has planned to sell 50%-1share of its gas transit routes to foreign investors, Russia has decided to cut transit through Ukraine (although this was overdue since 2009) and under pressure from the EU, Russia will simply haul gas to Turkey and leave the Euros deal with Erdogan. In order to sweeten the deal, it has proposed Greece, your country (allegedly) to have the connection from Turkey partly financed by Russian Loans, which insures Greece with cheaper gas, better relations with Turkey and allows Greece to build a hub for the Balkans. and there you have the Macedonian "trouble".

THAT option isn't very favourable to America's interest. Since the goal was to have the Balkans rely on its own lapdogs and circumvent Russian meddling. With Russia financing the Greek connection, that part is blown out of the water. In a single thread, Russia deals with Turkey, deals with Greece, gains a definitive foothold in the EU and the Balkans.

This is what it has to do with Turkish stream. Since Ukraine's out, Transbalkan is dead, and therefore there isn't any other option between TS and SS. SS is dead, thanks to the EU. What's left?
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence - Page 6 Empty Re: North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence

Post  Airbornewolf Thu May 14, 2015 12:11 am

macedonian wrote:Eight of our guys lost their lives these past two days.
    May God rest their souls.

North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence - Page 6 11257010

Бог да ги прости.
    Вечная память!

Kosovo fighters launched deadly attack in Macedonia, officials say

UPI wrote:KUMANOVO, Macedonia, May 11 (UPI) -- A deadly attack in the Republic of Macedonia Saturday is being blamed on five militant leaders from Kosovo in the latest ethnic clashes there, officials said.

first off, Sorry to hear about the loss of eight of your guys Macedonian. guys that go out to do their jobs and (sadly) lose their lives doing so always deserve the best of respect.

i heard about it in the news monday. when it comes close like in your case i can imagine a bit the feelings it brings along. and in that regard i chose to disregard a few messages before my one as you can imagine why.

anyway, i hope it all works out hopefully for the best end possible. altough as soon i hear "my" neighbourhood's politicians talk about towards any foreign government about "constraint", "democracy" and empty slogans like that it raises a few hairs in my neck. in other words that they MUST have something to do with it as it preceded every conflict the west instigated. and i know way too little to even judge about this situation as its going on now or the backgrounds of the people living in the area's there where this all happened.

i sincerely hope tough that somewhere the Macedonian government finds the spine to call a spade a spade and do not allow this thing to escalate beyond their control. it should be known to them by now the West has an "touch of death" effect to any nation it uses this language at.

macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri May 15, 2015 8:28 pm

Thanks Airbornewolf. Much appreciated.

Ontop:
    Lavrov seems to think the same way that I do...

Tensions in Macedonia Due to Skopje's Pro-Russian Stance, Says Lavrov

natgas eu wrote:The Balkans and surrounding regions are increasingly making headlines, more for the geopolitical aspects related to gas than for the hydrocarbon industry itself. The area is the latest battleground between Russia, and the European Union (which once more reads Germany). The last hours did indeed witness unexpected developments.  
    While European authorities are preparing for the Eastern Partnership Summit to be held in Riga on 21-22 May, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the tensions in Macedonia have to do with its support for Russian interests in the region. After a meeting with Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic in Belgrade, Lavrov turned the spotlight on the region.
    “I cannot judge with a final definition, but objectively it turns out that these events in Macedonia are developing on the backdrop of the Macedonian authorities’ refusal to join in the sanction policy against Russia, as well as on the backdrop of its active support that Skopje showed in regard to the planned construction of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline, which many in Brussels and those overseas are against,” Lavrov said, as reported by Russia’s Sputnik.
    more>>

And again Korybko:
    Korybko wrote:...The latest flare-up between the two Great Powers is now gearing up to be for Macedonia, with the U.S. following the template it’s learned in the previous two cases to throw the country into chaos during the forthcoming 17 May Color Revolution offensive. The terrorists intercepted last weekend in Kumanovo were supposed to have coordinated their attacks with the Color Revolutionaries during this Sunday’s destabilization, which would have symbolized the strategic merger between the Color Revolution and Unconventional War elements of the U.S. regime change toolkit.
    With all eyes on Macedonia to see what will happen this Sunday, it’s worth recalling the previous two rounds of their confrontation in better understanding how Round Three represents the seamless continuation of their New Cold War rivalry.
    Same Scenario, Different States
    What’s occurring in Macedonia is incontestably the continuation of tried-and-tested American destabilization tactics, and it follows the exact same scenario as what occurred in Syria and Ukraine before it.
    more>>
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sat May 16, 2015 11:26 am

Let me keep you up to date to what's going on here...just in case anyone reads what I write here

The opposition is planning their biggest protest tomorrow...and guess who they'll be joined by..?!?
    Yes, the American Ambassador among people from the European Parliament, the rapporteur for Macedonia at the EU (a Brit) and the Dutch and British Ambassadors.
    A few bureaucrats from the EU and the State Dept. will be there too. The Dutch Ambassador is a known protester here, making regular protest runs, especially when it comes to gay rights, and certain other "European Values™".

Don't get me wrong, I have no love whatsoever for the current corrupt-to-the-core Government which is ran by an imbecile kickbacker (quite similar to Yanukovich) who sometimes moonlights as a Prime Minister, but being "Old School" I prefer "our bastard" to "European bastards" and would like to see ourselves "sort him out" (_enter guillotine sound effect here_) on our own.
    Not a chance for that at this time though, since the scenario is written in Washington, the actors are the similar to the foreign stars we've seen in Ukraine (among other places) and the Macedonian people are mere extras.

As to just how much the public is gullible - let me share a personal note here: My Mom is going to the protests. Even after we've had discussion upon discussion on how it only makes things worse, and the only ones that could truly profit from it will be the foreigners (read: the Americans)...to which we both AGREED! Yet, she's still going...

So, you could say that things aren't peachy at all at the moment.
    We'll see what the future holds (will keep you up to date).
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat May 16, 2015 1:03 pm

macedonian wrote:Let me keep you up to date to what's going on here...just in case anyone reads what I write here

The opposition is planning their biggest protest tomorrow...and guess who they'll be joined by..?!?
    Yes, the American Ambassador among people from the European Parliament, the rapporteur for Macedonia at the EU (a Brit) and the Dutch and British Ambassadors.
    A few bureaucrats from the EU and the State Dept. will be there too. The Dutch Ambassador is a known protester here, making regular protest runs, especially when it comes to gay rights, and certain other "European Values™️".

It's only a coincidence... clown

Don't get me wrong, I have no love whatsoever for the current corrupt-to-the-core Government which is ran by an imbecile kickbacker (quite similar to Yanukovich) who sometimes moonlights as a Prime Minister, but being "Old School" I prefer "our bastard" to "European bastards" and would like to see ourselves "sort him out" (_enter guillotine sound effect here_) on our own.
    Not a chance for that at this time though, since the scenario is written in Washington, the actors are the similar to the foreign stars we've seen in Ukraine (among other places) and the Macedonian people are mere extras.

I don't know exactly what you're expecting. Driving people to impotence is the core of the game. At best you could manage yet another civil war, like the one that was brewing in 2009 over Albania. The strategy of tension isn't anything new either. It paralyses the country, drives the able people out, decays the social tissue and rots it to the bone. Welcome to Degeneration War 2: Freedom Fries edition.

As to just how much the public is gullible - let me share a personal note here: My Mom is going to the protests. Even after we've had discussion upon discussion on how it only makes things worse, and the only ones that could truly profit from it will be the foreigners (read: the Americans)...to which we both AGREED! Yet, she's still going...

So, you could say that things aren't peachy at all at the moment.
    We'll see what the future holds (will keep you up to date).

People need to do something, they hate being told they're insignificant. I hate that aswell.
    whir

Post  whir Sat May 16, 2015 4:30 pm

macedonian wrote:Let me keep you up to date to what's going on here...just in case anyone reads what I write here
    I read what you write but I cannot comment because I don't know enough about Macedonia, thanks for your insight.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sat May 16, 2015 9:25 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:I don't know exactly what you're expecting. Driving people to impotence is the core of the game. At best you could manage yet another civil war, like the one that was brewing in 2009 over Albania. The strategy of tension isn't anything new either. It paralyses the country, drives the able people out, decays the social tissue and rots it to the bone. Welcome to Degeneration War 2: Freedom Fries edition.
    Yes - degeneration seems to be working rather nicely here...sorry to say.

KoTeMoRe wrote:People need to do something, they hate being told they're insignificant. I hate that as well.
    Well there's tonnes of stuff old ladies can do to make themselves significant (I mean my mom and not you obviously), but protesting under murky conditions shouldn't be it.

whir wrote:I read what you write but I cannot comment because I don't know enough about Macedonia, thanks for your insight.
    Thanks mate. Hopefully I shed some light on what is going on over here (though what I'm posting is just my personal opinion and some news).
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sun May 17, 2015 1:35 am

macedonian wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:I don't know exactly what you're expecting. Driving people to impotence is the core of the game. At best you could manage yet another civil war, like the one that was brewing in 2009 over Albania. The strategy of tension isn't anything new either. It paralyses the country, drives the able people out, decays the social tissue and rots it to the bone. Welcome to Degeneration War 2: Freedom Fries edition.
    Yes - degeneration seems to be working rather nicely here...sorry to say.

KoTeMoRe wrote:People need to do something, they hate being told they're insignificant. I hate that as well.
    Well there's tonnes of stuff old ladies can do to make themselves significant (I mean my mom and not you obviously), but protesting under murky conditions shouldn't be it.

whir wrote:I read what you write but I cannot comment because I don't know enough about Macedonia, thanks for your insight.
    Thanks mate. Hopefully I shed some light on what is going on over here (though what I'm posting is just my personal opinion and some news).

Mate you know, we have the same issues, have the same limitations. At the end we ought to have understand our sons and daughters are the best chance to any change. Unfortunately we usually taught them too well for our own good.

Yes old ladies used for political gains aren't anything to be proud, but the fvckers that profit from it, don't even care. I hope your mom doesn't get hurt.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 1:58 pm

YouTube stream

In case someone wants to watch the protests here in Skopje live...don't miss that color revolution

Russia Today livestream

And media support by the BBC:
    BBC report

In case someone wants to follow "the revolution" on twitter, use the hashtags #Протестирам #ДолуВлада #Доаѓаме #НаПротест
    #Протестирам >>
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun May 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Apart from the gypsie-slavs looks like the turkoalbanians also think that they have great great predecessors Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Hilarity in this pseudocountry never ends lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 3:09 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Apart from the gypsie-slavs looks like the turkoalbanians also think that they have great great predecessors Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Hilarity in this pseudocountry never ends lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1

That reminds me of a joke:
    A friend was in Athens when the Greeks protested against Afghans having a refugee asylum there...he couldn't tell who are Greeks and who are Afghans...and why the hell are Afghans protesting against themselves LOL Very Happy

Oh, and you have SOME nerve calling people "gypsie-slavs" on a Russian forum!
    I give you that...

At least NOW Russians know how Greeks truly feel about Slavic peoples.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun May 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Well just for clarification I didn't use the term "gypsie-slavs" negatively but literally meaning that this Slavic populations North of Greece are a real mess of cross breeding and that's why you see all this conflicts and disputes. That's why the criminal gang that invented this country and their western helpers (anglozionists with their puppets mostly Germans and Dutch... those who wanted the destruction of Yugoslavia in first place and they are traditionally anti-Greek and anti-slav and anti-Orthodox) tried to steal someone else culture to add some weight and unity.
    Now please don't get me wrong, I try to say something that contain information, said the same in Ukraine when I expressed the opinion that this was a religious war in it's true sense meaning that Orthodoxies in the East and South fight against Uniates in the West and Central of the country.

PS Unfortunately you ain't see any protests against Afghans here cry  You will only see protests of leftists and Afghans AGAINST the Greeks! Now your friend telling that Marxists look like Afghans is very much accurate, if you ask me they look like pigs.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Well just for clarification I didn't use the term "gypsie-slavs" negatively but literally meaning that this Slavic population in the North of Greece are a real mess of cross breeding and that's why you see all this conflicts and disputes. That's why the criminal gang that created this country tried to still someone else culture to add some wait and unity.
    Now please don't get me wrong, I try to say something that contain information, said the same in Ukraine when I expressed the opinion that this was a religious war in it's true sense meaning that Orthodoxies in the East and South fight against Uniates in the West and Central of the country.

PS Unfortunately you ain't see any protests against Afghans here cry  You will only see protests of leftists and Afghans AGAINST the Greeks! Now your friend telling that Marxists look like Afghans is very much accurate, if you ask me they look like pigs.

A mess of cross-breading eh?
    Your posts never fail to deliver, do they?
    Your mate Nick will like that. But I don't think he'll like that dark complexion (he's the white-power type, you see).
    Culture...Israel...Greece...Palestinian...Macedonian...I ain't answering that again.

Keep digging that hole ©️True-Greek...I know your people NEVER ever mixed with anyone...
    There's a special place for you in the asylum...and I don't mean the refugee asylum...

Laughing Laughing

(Oh, just in case anyone is interested if the Greek hate toward Slavic people is documented, it is...and I can bring a long list of proof to those that show interest)
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 4:17 pm

OK, before the troll returns with his Fascist "Golden dawn" type posts, let me keep you up to date as to what's going on...
    Seems to be a proper "European Multiculti" protest, with Macedonian/Serbian/Albanian flags (also Turkish and Greek in the distance) tied together...
    North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence - Page 6 CFNnyUPWYAE3TUu

Don't know why they've included the Serbian flag other than that they want to show that they're "True Europeans" and not nationalists (note the missing Kosovo flag - they don't want to get into that at this time it seems).
    This is a lukewarm Maidan sans the shooting (we don't even need to shoot people here - that's how obedient we are to our Washbruss overlords).

A PLETHORA OF ANALYSTS AND INTERNET FORUM POSTERS think that this whole thing is about Russia though...and us not joining the sanctions...so hopefully this "effort" will be a failed one, and then we get to get rid of those corrupt bastards all by ourselves...hope dies last, they say...
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Oh, one thing that also makes this different from what happened in Ukraine:

The Government supporters are ALSO HAVING A PROTEST TOMORROW! A counter-protest!
    Kinda interesting, since the estimates are that their protests will draw A LOT MORE people than this one!
    Not that people like them (no one does, not even their party members) but people are fed-up with America and the EU (also many are employed by the Government).
    We'll see how today goes, and if "an incident happens"...But my estimate is that the Pro-Govt protests will draw a larger crowd.

To me, this is Monty Python stuff...all of it...
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Some of our hunting associations seem to also have joined in the protests... Very Happy
    North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence - Page 6 CFN6HhZWMAA2gWm

As I said: Monty Python stuff...This lot is so pathetic that they can't EVEN organize a Twitter/Facebook revolution!
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Ha ha! LOL!(sorry to disappoint the Golden Dawn Greek(s) and the rest of the Euro-trash)
    The protest seems to be unsuccessful, so now they tweet:

Richard Howitt MEP wrote:Thankyou ambassadors & MEPs serving as human shields protecting protesters today #Macedonia #протестирам

Richard Howitt MEP wrote:As democracy protest in #Skopje I'm observing ends, I welcome peaceful conduct but say fundamental questions remain.

No pasarán! it seems...
    Laughable Euroamericans! Laughable!. I applaud all the MACEDONIANS (just want to intimidate the Fascists here a bit) for not joining in the obviously Angloamerican instigated process. Even dummies can learn when to stop being proxies for someone else it seems! Hope hasn't left me yet!
    I thank everyone who read this!
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Sun May 17, 2015 6:42 pm

I appreciate the insight macedonian. Keep us updated please.

macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Will do mate. As promised.
    Can't say what the pro-government people might do tomorrow, but since the opposition rally (helped by all the western Ambassadors) didn't do what it was supposed to do, I'm now feeling a bit more optimistic.
    Not about everyday life though (as I mentioned before - this government is corrupt to the core). But at the very least we get to guillotine them ourselves. Twisted Evil
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sun May 17, 2015 6:58 pm

macedonian wrote:Will do mate. As promised.
    Can't say what the pro-government people might do tomorrow, but since the opposition rally (helped by all the western Ambassadors) didn't do what it was supposed to do, I'm now feeling a bit more optimistic.
    Not about everyday life though (as I mentioned before - this government is corrupt to the core). But at the very least we get to guillotine them ourselves. Twisted Evil

If your heading to tomorrows protest as well, best keep your head low in case shots start flying, we wouldn't want to lose you macedonian. Sad
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 7:07 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    macedonian wrote:Will do mate. As promised.

If your heading to tomorrows protest as well, best keep your head low in case shots start flying, we wouldn't want to lose you macedonian. Sad

Thanks for the heads-up mate, I never do join political protests organized by ANY political party though.
    Did once a decade ago, and decided that I never will ever since. They ALL lie, and they all just need your vote...then they forget about principles and promises.
    Now I just cheer whomever is pro/Justice/pro-Slavic/pro-Orthodox, and disregard the wannabe Europeans. I guess that's my political conviction Very Happy .

Thanks for saying my posts would be missed...you're being too kind - I don't think I've offered much here.
    Still, I will continue to offer my mediocre knowledge.

BTW Greek (Hannibal Barca): that downvote four posts up - I'll wear it with pride Razz
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun May 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Stop trying to imply an ideological dimension in this or attempting connections with this and that. This is purely internal affair. The HUGE and potentially larger population, the Albanians get supressed there by a criminal gang who call themselves Macedonians. That's all the reality here.  You are the Poroshenko's in Skopje suppressing the people around you, like this pure minorities. This people protesting and fighting are the Novorussians let us say. That's the reason why everyone despise you around, the Bulgarians who want to destroy you and liberate the Bulgarians who have a strong minority there, the Albanians, the Serbs that much prefer the true Macedonians than you lunatics who trait your ancestors and the Greeks to whom you commit fraud.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Stop trying to implement an ideological dimension in this or make connections with this and that. This is purely internal affair. The HUGE and potentially larger population, the Albanians get supressed there by a criminal gang who call themselves Macedonians. That's all the reality here.  You are the Poroshenko's in Skopje suppressing the people around you, like this pure minorities. This people protesting and fighting are the Novorussians let us say. That's the reason why everyone despise you around, the Bulgarians who want to destroy you and liberate the Bulgarians who have a strong minority there, the Albanians, the Serbs that much prefer the true Macedonians that you lunatics who trait your ancestors and the Greeks to whom you commit fraud.

I'm not the only one making "connections with this and that" greek fcuk, Sergei Lavrov also did. Did you miss that?!
    Internal affair?! You seem to know better than the Russian foreign ministry than?! Criminal gangs, who call themselves Macedonian eh?! Well, is Lavrov a criminal to also call us that then?
    Oh, and thanks for showing us how you LOVE to manipulate people...but the truth is that MACEDONIANS NEVER EVER did the stuff that Poroshenko does/did in Ukraine, and the Greeks did!
    Ethnically cleansing the Macedonian population, and hating EVERYTHING SLAVIC! As I said, I could bring evidence towards that, let us see if you can too?
    And please - keep going - you just explain the Greek position ever since the Metaxas Fascist Junta supported by the Angloamericans and against Russia...the VERY THING that Russians HATE!

So - Reality? Yours, or what's actually real?

NOW PLEASE CHALLENGE ME: ASK ME TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF GREEKS KILLING EVERYONE SLAVIC IN GREECE, please just ASK ME FOR EVIDENCE!
    OH AND PLEASE OFFER EVIDENCE THAT WE MACEDONIANS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED ANYONE!

Second time I ask you this, and yet you keep manipulating people (though everyone who'll read this thread in full will recognize just how much greeks hate Slavs).
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 pm

You rats treason your own people. What cleansing? You are the one abolish your Slavic blood and calling your comic DIALECT Macedonian. Macedonian! my @ss lol1
    Macedonians were always speaking Greek commie, you are speaking a DIALECT almost inseparable to Serbians and very much related to Bulgarians.
    That's why you understand them..... like you fullish acknowledged yesterday.
    Come on tell us... what you teach in your schools. What you teach your kids. Why the fcuk you have MY SYMBOL in your flag. Come one strip yourself we want to laugh, you have, as a country, no shame anyway. It is the first time ever that this happens in human history, no shame really!

I know about Lavrov, I know about the Turkish stream. I respect the theory but I don't adopt it. You know why? Because I know what is taking place there. I fully understand Albanians that live there for about the same 60 years you live as well in this place.... If they want to live in Macedonia they can come in Greece, but they prefer to live there and they are the only minority that have the guts to be proud of being Albanians so I have to give them a point actually.

As of Russian foreign policy, despite being a firm advocate of Putin, I think it's a joke. Only Americans are even worse. As an example, 2 years ago this morons in Moscow were considering their greatest national threat China... go figure!
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Sun May 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:You rats treason your own people. What cleansing? You are the one abolish your Slavic blood and calling your comic DIALECT Macedonian. Macedonian! my @ss lol1
    Macedonian where always speaking Greek commie, you are speaking a DIALECT almost inseparable to Serbians and very much related to Bulgarians.
    So what you're saying is that Bulgarian and Serbian are same?
    Sorry if I'm missing something...you DID call me both a Serbian and a Bulgarian, only to call me a Turk/Albanian/Gypsy later..what do you think of me than?!
    And what do you need of Serbs and Russians? Tell us greek.

Hannibal Barca wrote:That's why you understand them..... like you fullish acknowledged yesterday.
    Come on tell us... what you teach in your schools. What you teach your kids. Why the fcuk you have MY SYMBOL in your flag. Come one strip yourself we want to laugh, you have, as a country, no shame anyway. It is the first time ever that this happens in human history, no shame really!
    We teach our kids MACEDONIAN! THEY FIRST LEARN CYRILLIC, THEN LATIN.
    Your symbol?! In our flag?! Point to it. Just what is your symbol?!
    First time in human history...no, sorry to disappoint - Israelis do the same as you do (I've explained it time and time again here). You just can't seem to bring yourself to answer properly! Golden Dawn Nazi Fcuk!

Hannibal Barca wrote:I know about Lavrov, I know about the Turkish stream. I respect the theory but I don't adopt it. You know why? Because I know what is taking place there. I fully understand Albanians that live there for about the same 60 years you live as well in this place.... If they want to live in Macedonia they can come in Greece, but they prefer to live there and they are the only minority that have the guts to be proud of being Albanians so I have to give them a point actually.
    What point? Are you Greek or Macedonian? What is your country? Greece or Macedonia?
    Expand on that point: Why do the Russians call us Macedonia? Do they know less than what Golden Dawn Nazi Greeks do?
    Please answer!

Hannibal Barca wrote:As of Russian foreign policy, despite being a firm advocate of Putin, I think it's a joke. Only Americans are even worse. As an example, 2 years ago this morons in Moscow were considering their greatest national threat China... go figure!
    China is a great country, and certainly a threat to other great countries around it - yet you're grasping at straws here.
    LET ANYONE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT COUNTRIES THAT DON'T SPONSOR YOURS!
    Now you need some money, and voila THERE'S RUSSIA. You couldn't care less about anything else, it's interest you're after ain't it?!

I thank you for showing people what Greeks truly represent.

(Oh, anytime you want to challenge me to show evidence of Greeks hating EVERYTHING Slavic and not just Macedonians, give us a shout - I'd be more than happy to oblige)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:41 pm