Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+27
Regular
etaepsilonk
kvs
max steel
partizan
GarryB
sepheronx
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
AlfaT8
Zivo
Airbornewolf
mack8
Viktor
George1
Werewolf
KomissarBojanchev
zg18
Cyberspec
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
KoTeMoRe
macedonian
whir
Turk1
Admin
Jelena
31 posters

North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence - Page 3 Empty Re: North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 12, 2015 9:22 am

macedonian wrote:Balkan threads never stay on topic.

I'm sorry, I won't derail anymore.

Balkans start with a mountain and end with the seas.
    macedonian
    macedonian

North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence - Page 3 Empty Re: North Macedonia inter-ethnic violence

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 10:02 am

OK, now that the dust has (somewhat) settled, things are a bit more clear.
    After the sweep, the cops found a massive catch of weapons, and it's clear that the terrorists were well prepared for urban fighting.
    American AMAC-1500 sniper rifles were used by the group, and all the high points were sniper nests. Sadly that's not how most of the cops died. They died while a part of the group was surrendering, and another part opened fire in the process.
    Not the most moral of men obviously, but I'd expect nothing less of them. There are RUMORS that one the "neutralized" was an American instructor...but that's just that - a RUMOR. It's from an internet forum so, take it with loads of salt.

The Macedonian-Albanian media have published a list of those that were arrested:
    Alsat-M wrote:
    1.Kenan Iseni, Kumanovë
    2.Fadil fejzullahu, Kumanovë
    3.Demë Shehu, Kosovë (Juniku)
    4.Sami Ukshini, Kosovë (Sokoli)
    5.Irfan Lutfiu, Kumanovë
    6.Arsim Bajrami, Kumanovë (polic nga Vaksinca)
    7.Fadil Elshani , Kosovë
    8.Esat Kafexholi, Kosovë
    9.Ardijan Bujari, Kosovë
    10.Andi Krasniqi, Kosovë (Muhamed Krasniqi- Malisheva)
    11.Shefket Avaqi, Kosovë
    12.Lirim Demiri, Kumanovë
    13.Ajrush Avdia, Kosovë
    14.Betim Kartashi, Kosovë
    15.Genci Sefa, Shqipëri
    16.Lendrit Rustemi, Kosovë
    17.Enver Klain, Gjermani (me shtetësi gjermane)
    18.Rufki Dogani, Kosovë
    19.Nasuf Bekiri, Haraçinë
    20.Valdet Zekaj, Kosovë
    21.Bajram Elshani, Kosovë
    22.Nexhmetin Lika, Tetovë
    23.Lirim Krasniqi, Kosovë
    24.Sevdail Miftari, Kumanovë
    25.Fatmir Reçica, Kosovë
    26.Beg Bajra, Kosovë (Beg Riza, komndant begu)
    27.Fejzulla Rushitovski, fshati Brezë
    28.Besnik Ajdini, Kumanovë
    Out of the 28 arrested, 9 were locals, 1 was a German citizen, and 1 was an Albanian citizen. All the rest (17) were from Kosovo.
    No list of the dead yet.

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 12, 2015 10:15 am

Ok, well I can still trust my people on these details. BTW Genc Sefa is allegedly wanted in Albania for Narco Traffic and murder. Freedom Fighter* (tm).

Now this, this is funny. While Macedonia is under fire, the US builds a HUGE embassy in Prishtina.

Enver Klain is an Albanian Refugee. Naturalized German. He's (his parents are) from Dibra according to people.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 10:23 am

Thanks for the info KoTeMoRe. Still trying to make some sense on what's truly going on. How credible are the sources that claim Klain is from Macedonia?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 12, 2015 10:42 am

macedonian wrote:Thanks for the info KoTeMoRe. Still trying to make some sense on what's truly going on. How credible are the sources that claim Klain is from Macedonia?

I don't know really, the claim about him being from Great Dibra/Debar was made on Albanian News 24 by "relatives". I can belive that,however until more information comes from Germany proper, you can assume this true. For these cases people are really forthcoming since the idiots that claim that think the man's a hero.

macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 10:46 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    macedonian wrote:Thanks for the info KoTeMoRe. Still trying to make some sense on what's truly going on. How credible are the sources that claim Klain is from Macedonia?

I don't know really, the claim about him being from Great Dibra/Debar was made on Albanian News 24 by "relatives". I can belive that,however until more information comes from Germany proper, you can assume this true. For these cases people are really forthcoming since the idiots that claim that think the man's a hero.

Thanks mate.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 12, 2015 10:56 am

macedonian wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Thanks mate.

On a side note don't mistake yourself, the man's a "Macedonian" only in paper. He's as "Albanian" as you get in his head. So don't have any fears about him being an "insider". The exiles often live in their own lalaland.

No problem. This is a serious issue, I will try to update from the Albanian perspective.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 11:06 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:On a side note don't mistake yourself, the man's a "Macedonian" only in paper. He's as "Albanian" as you get in his head. So don't have any fears about him being an "insider". The exiles often live in their own lalaland.
    No problem. This is a serious issue, I will try to update from the Albanian perspective.

I know, I know.
    Good to have someone who can read/speak Albanian to clue us in on the Albanian side of things.

Turkey condemns fatal shootout in Macedonia

Turkey has harshly condemned Sunday's clashes in Macedonia between security forces and an armed group close to the Kosovo border in which at least eight police officers died.
    Turkey's Foreign Ministry said late on Monday: "Turkey is against every kind of terrorist attack and harshly condemns the incident."
    more >>

Last edited by macedonian on Tue May 12, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 am

macedonian wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:I have no idea what this Albanian and Bosnian fuckers do in Europe. They are remnants of the Ottoman occupation of Balkans. We should send them back in Asia.
    Additionally I have no idea what this Skopjans try to do. Orthodox Slavs full of Albanians and Bulgarians and messing around with Greece and flirting with Uncle Sam.
    Basically they did it all wrong. I can't believe I dragged into this but I have to support the Turkishalbanian dogs here. At least they don't pretend to be Greeks...

Thanks. Always interesting to me to see the hate you Greeks have towards us MACEDONIANS. But we ain't going nowhere...well maybe going SOUTH someday... Twisted Evil
    And before you come-up with your original "just you dare" (μολὼν λαβέ) and all that: We're not ready. YET! Laughing

Oh, and just so you know: We don't pretend to be Greeks, we're MACEDONIANS. Slavic people.

Thanks for your support in a time like this too...couldn't bring yourself to show respect for the dead...tells a LOT about you personally.

Now piss off!

What Macedonians lol1 lol1
    Don't make me laugh. You are a Slav that came here in the 8th century as part of the Serbs. Just a paranoid spin off with no history or culture.
    Stealing someone else culture don't make you any more popular either.
    I thought the best way was to be destroyed from the very beginning since you decided to take the road of a pariah state, let alone that I don't get
    what all this states doing here, like Skopje, Montenegro etc. Every mafia family has it's own country to run the business better.
    When Serbs went down you started your own pseudo state, this speak volumes about your mentality.
    Now you cry about Albanians do what they do better, being thugs. Too late pal!
    That's all I' m saying.
    Actually I envy the Albanians that they do what my traitor governments didn't dare to do all the way back in 1992.

PS Macedonian language Shocked Shocked Shocked lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1 lol1
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 11:27 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    macedonian wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:I have no idea what this Albanian and Bosnian fuckers do in Europe. They are remnants of the Ottoman occupation of Balkans. We should send them back in Asia.
    Additionally I have no idea what this Skopjans try to do. Orthodox Slavs full of Albanians and Bulgarians and messing around with Greece and flirting with Uncle Sam.
    Basically they did it all wrong. I can't believe I dragged into this but I have to support the Turkishalbanian dogs here. At least they don't pretend to be Greeks...

Thanks. Always interesting to me to see the hate you Greeks have towards us MACEDONIANS. But we ain't going nowhere...well maybe going SOUTH someday... Twisted Evil
    And before you come-up with your original "just you dare" (μολὼν λαβέ) and all that: We're not ready. YET! Laughing

Oh, and just so you know: We don't pretend to be Greeks, we're MACEDONIANS. Slavic people.

Thanks for your support in a time like this too...couldn't bring yourself to show respect for the dead...tells a LOT about you personally.

Now piss off!

Don't make me laugh. You are a Slav that came here in the 8th century as part of the Serbs. Just a paranoid spin off with no history or culture.
    I thought the best way was to be destroyed from the very beginning since you decided to take the road of a pariah state, let alone that I don't get
    what all this states doing here, like Skopje, Montenegro etc. Every mafia family has it's own country to run the business better.
    When Serbs went down you started your own pseudo state, this speak volumes about your mentality.
    That's all I' m saying.
    Actually I envy the Albanians that they do what my traitor governments didn't dare to do all the way back in 1992.

Yes, we're Slavs. No, we're not stealing anyone's culture.
    ALL SLAVIC NATIONS STILL CALL US MACEDONIA! Russia, Serbia and Bulgaria included!

9th century?! You Greeks have no clue? Tell me how you feel about Crimea than? Since when is Crimea Russian? It was the Greeks who were first there, are you sure the Russians can claim it, or do you think it rightfully belongs to Greece?!!
    I'm not crying about terrorism, I'm crying about Slavic nations being corrupted by the likes of sneaky Greeks who play Divide Et Impera with us. And please, don't tell me that we're Serbs, since we have our own language and culture...besides, I'm sure a Bulgarian or two would disagree.

Pariah state, eh?! Your American tutors have taught you well...right AFTER they've helped you ethnically cleanse the ethnic Macedonian population in Greece...but what goes around - comes around, and a day of reckoning will sometime be upon us. You act all pro-Russian NOW that you need Russian money, when your American and German sponsors don't want to help anymore... If Russia has any sense, they wouldn't touch you with a stick...You're the Israel of the Balkans, destroying other people's properties and houses, and reclaiming land "because it was given to you by God since forever". That sh_t don't fly well with reasonable people though.

Now, as I said before - piss off!
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue May 12, 2015 11:48 am

macedonian wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    macedonian wrote:

Now piss off!

That's all I' m saying.

Yes, we're Slavs. No, we're not stealing anyone's culture.
    ALL SLAVIC NATIONS STILL CALL US MACEDONIA! Russia, Serbia and Bulgaria included!

9th century?! You Greeks have no clue? Tell me how you feel about Crimea than? Since when is Crimea Russian? It was the Greeks who were first there, are you sure the Russians can claim it, or do you think it rightfully belongs to Greece?!!
    I'm not crying about terrorism, I'm crying about Slavic nations being corrupted by the likes of sneaky Greeks who play Divide Et Impera with us. And please, don't tell me that we're Serbs, since we have our own language and culture...besides, I'm sure a Bulgarian or two would disagree.

Pariah state, eh?! Your American tutors have taught you well...right AFTER they've helped you ethnically cleanse the ethnic Macedonian population in Greece...but what goes around - comes around, and a day of reckoning will sometime be upon us. You act all pro-Russian NOW that you need Russian money, when your American and German sponsors don't want to help anymore... If Russia has any sense, they wouldn't touch you with a stick...You're the Israel of the Balkans, destroying other people's properties and houses, and reclaiming land "because it was given to you by God since forever". That sh_t don't fly well with reasonable people though.

Now, as I said before - piss off!

Well you are seriously lobotomized.
    Tell us now what you teach in your schools to have a good laugh.
    I don't care how your fellow Slavs call you this doesn't make any more of something you are not!
    So tell us according to you when you came in Balkans we want to laugh!
    Tell as also about you "Macedonian" language, who is a spin off of the Serbian, forgotten until the crime lords that INVENTED your country rename it to "Macedonian"
    Tell us about your ancestor Alexander The Great lol1 lol1
    Tell us about your flag, you joke, that is a ripe off to my own heritage you low life pricks!
    What ethnic cleansing? When we were fighting the Balkan wars, allies with the Serbs, you were not even existed, actually you have never existed until you INVENTED by CIA.

About your yo-yo accusations.
    Russians never said that Kherson culture is their own culture. Ottomans/Turks didn't say either. That's the difference. Being a conquer of something doesn't make you INHERIT anything.
    And culture belong to people and races that's what you have NO SHAME to acknowledge.
    Hell I am not pro Russian for money. Actually we still pay them more than they pay us! I have lost millions from Russian chicks, don't make me laugh. I am the one who pays not vice verse.
    Disclaimer I am not responsible for the acts of my government, modern Greeks are a disgrace anyway and unlike you I have the integrity to acknowledge.

Now go back dealing with your Sunni friends and you conquer THE REAL AND ONLY MACEDONIANS latter  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 12:10 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Well you are seriously lobotomized.
    Tell us now what you teach in your schools to have a good laugh.
    I don't care how your fellow Slavs call you this doesn't make any more of something you are not!
    So tell us according to you when you came in Balkans we want to laugh!
    Tell as also about you "Macedonian" language, who is a spin off of the Serbian, forgotten until the crime lords that INVENTED your country rename it to "Macedonian"
    Tell us about your ancestor Alexander The Great lol1 lol1
    Tell us about your flag, you joke, that is a ripe off to my own heritage you low life pricks!
    What ethnic cleansing? When we were fighting the Balkan wars, allies with the Serbs, you were not even existed, actually you have never existed until you INVENTED by CIA.

About your yo-yo accusations.
    Russians never said that Kherson culture is their own culture. Ottomans/Turks didn't say either. That's the difference. Being a conquer of something doesn't make you INHERIT anything.
    And culture belong to people and races that's what you have NO SHAME to acknowledge.
    Hell I am not pro Russian for money. Actually we still pay them more than they pay us! I have lost millions from Russian chicks, don't make me laugh. I am the one who pays not vice verse.
    Disclaimer I am not responsible for the acts of my government, modern Greeks are a disgrace anyway and unlike you I have the integrity to acknowledge.

Now go back dealing with your Sunni friends and you conquer THE REAL AND ONLY MACEDONIANS latter  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1
    Our language is Macedonian, and you can study it in Universities across the world. Yes, it's similar to other Slavic languages, Serbian, Bulgarian being the most close ones. I take no shame in that, in fact I'm glad that when there's no Macedonian translation of a certain book I want to read, I buy the Serbian or the Bulgarian translation. I consider it an advantage. I also understand quite a bit of Russian which helps me read the news lately. Slavic languages are similar, that's nothing new.

It's true that Macedonia as a state only existed after the establishment of Yugoslavia, which makes us 65 or something, and if that's the best you've got - I'll take that one right on the chin. Any Serb will tell you how distinctive Macedonian music and language is. The architecture is also different. But even if we're a 65year old nation, I see no reason why we should ask anyone for a permission to exist?! We're here, and that's a fact! You want to call us a mix of Serbs and Bulgarians? Why the hell not? Add Russians to the mix! It'll only make me more proud! Slavic tribes are all similar anyways, and we all derive from the same people. We're also not sneaky and don't look for sponsors...like...well...

As for the tone and general panage of your posts, I'll let the readers decide.

Never did I claim that Greek culture is our own, you try to put words in my mouth. Ever since I've been on this forum I've claimed that our culture is Slavic and Orthodox.
    Yet, you didn't answer my question, have the Russians the right to claim Crimea? I mean your military junta (aided by the Angloamericans) didn't steal any culture, you've STOLEN LAND FROM MACEDONIANS. And deported/massacred/raped Macedonians in Greece. Quite like what the Ukies are trying to do in Donbas now. I pretty much agree that we don't have anything similar to ancient Macedonians or Greeks, and claim myself fortunate for it. We're called Macedonians because of the territory we occupy, not because we've been here "since the dawn of times". Again, Greeks culture is impressive, but don't forget that Greek was the Lingua Franca in the old centuries, much like English is today. So if the Anglos are the same as you Greeks, they'll probably read this post after a millennium and claim that it was written by an Englishman...

And what's this about "my Sunni friends". You have the nerve after this terrorist attack!!!
    Let us know what you really look like, don't be shy...
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue May 12, 2015 12:22 pm

I have no idea where you go with this. Your flag speaks volumes. You try to add weight because you have non of your own.
    As a matter of fact you have no citizens either, a small melancholic, slowly dying, decadent community of Slavs being outflanked once again by Albanians while you mess around with us Macedonians, your only natural allies around you.
    This is more hilarious than anything else. I am so glad that you tried to steal our civilization because this prevented you from being part of NATO and EU.
    An other Trojan for Anglozionists in our neighborhood prevented by sheer luck.

Last edited by Hannibal Barca on Tue May 12, 2015 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue May 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Macedonians have been for longer around than 8th century. They were there 800 B.C. aka Macedon.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:I have no idea where you go with this. Your flag speaks volumes. You try to add weight because you have non of your own.
    As a matter of fact you have no citizens either, a small melancholic, slowly dying, decadent community of Slavs being outflanked once again by Albanians while you mess around with us Macedonians, your only natural allies around you.
    This is more hilarious than anything else. I am so glad that you tried to still our civilization because this prevented you from being part of NATO and EU.
    An other Trojan for Anglozionists in our neighbor prevented by sheer luck.
    Our only natural allies are other Slavic peoples. Especially the ones that are Orthodox and write Cyrillic.
    Your posts are a testament to how Greeks really feel about Slavs, no matter how you act in your time of need. Sure you'll tell the Serbs and Russians how much you LOVE them, but we both know that's only when you need them.
    We NEVER MESSED WITH ANYONE! I can offer proof of Macedonians being deported/raped/massacred by the Greeks on NUMEROUS occasions. Much like the Donbas today.
    We have NEVER DONE anything similar. To no one! Show me ONE EXAMPLE and I'll eat my words!

And finally - I agree!
    Blocking us from joining NATO and the EU was the best present the Greeks could give us. Please continue, because "our" sellout politicos still want us to join.
    Even though you signed an international agreement that you wouldn't. But we both know that your state was sponsored by the Germans and Anglos for a long time, so that's whom you learn from (nothing new).
    And stop grasping at straws...it doesn't make you look like you have anything smart to say - quite the contrary actually.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:I have no idea where you go with this. Your flag speaks volumes. You try to add weight because you have non of your own.
    This is more hilarious than anything else. I am so glad that you tried to still our civilization because this prevented you from being part of NATO and EU.
    An other Trojan for Anglozionists in our neighborhood prevented by sheer luck.

Jesus man you're insane. Every Balkan country is slowly dying. The uber-expanding Albania has lost 400K people in a matter of years. Bulgaria is in deep shyte demographically speaking. Serbia is worse. Even super duper Kosovo is feeling the dip. The Balkans are dying, because of the shit you're displaying proudly. This is litterally Hannibal Barca speaking. If we can't win, we'll take anyone down. Just like the old guy 2200 years back.

We're all dying down, and this is primarly because the old countries can't find closure and stability. We're all decaying. Even the famed emigrant-onomics are stalling and dying. No one want to hustle with the political statu quo. And you, my firend are the epitome of why. I never, in my whole life have been so much thankful to any people than the Serbian friends of mine that saved my ass back in 1997 when it has high time to get my son and wife out of the country. In 24 hours my family went from Tirana to Belgrade and from Belgrade to Rome without anyone, I REPEAT, ANYONE even questioning the wellbeing of my family. Just IN-OUT in 24 hours. And now you are trying to challenge my patience AND gratitude towards the Serbian people by tossing non-sense, Jesus, when I'll be on Sveni Naum hill, I'll lit a candle for you too.

Now keep quiet people are trying to understand whose goons are in custody.

Edit: He's Greek? What the hell?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue May 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Come on we all know that Alexander the Great was Macedonian pirat
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 12:40 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Edit: He's Greek? What the hell?
    You know the knee-jerk reaction Greeks have towards Macedonians.
    At least the guy is very eloquent and his opinions are based on facts...gotta give 'im that. Laughing

flamming_python wrote:Come on we all know that Alexander the Great was Macedonian pirat

He'll take that seriously, don't EVEN go there...
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue May 12, 2015 12:40 pm

macedonian wrote:
    An other Trojan for Anglozionists in our neighbor prevented by sheer luck.
    Our only natural allies are other Slavic peoples. Especially the ones that are Orthodox and write Cyrillic.
    Your posts are a testament to how Greeks really feel about Slavs, no matter how you act in your time of need. Sure you'll tell the Serbs and Russians how much you LOVE them, but we both know that's only when you need them.
    We NEVER MESSED WITH ANYONE! I can offer proof of Macedonians being deported/raped/massacred by the Greeks on NUMEROUS occasions. Much like the Donbas today.
    We have NEVER DONE anything similar. To no one! Show me ONE EXAMPLE and I'll eat my words!

And finally - I agree!
    Blocking us from joining NATO and the EU was the best present the Greeks could give us. Please continue, because "our" sellout politicos still want us to join.
    Even though you signed an international agreement that you wouldn't. But we both know that your state was sponsored by the Germans and Anglos for a long time, so that's whom you learn from (nothing new).
    And stop grasping at straws...it doesn't make you look like you have anything smart to say - quite the contrary actually.

Once again. Macedonians are Greeks and only. Always was always will be.
    You are Albanian who steal someone else history. Bulgarians want to resolute you. Serbs the same.
    Albanian themselves want a part. Greece was from the very beginning your only friend and helper despite for your thuggish behavior.
    You feel ashamed of your lineage. Nothing new. Taiwan does the same claiming that they are not Chinese! Pakistani pretend that they are no Indians!
    You pretend that you are Macedonian!
    Serbs proposed to us to cut in half. This moron in Athens didn't comply, now Albanian will take you Mad Mad
    An other Sunni land in here. That's all I am saying.

Last edited by Hannibal Barca on Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue May 12, 2015 12:42 pm

flamming_python wrote:Come on we all know that Alexander the Great was Macedonian pirat

Yes he is the ancestor to out friend "Macedonian". A Slav!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    This is not a joke, this is what they teach in their schools BTW.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Once again. Macedonians are Greeks and only. Always was always will be.
    You are Albanian who still someone else history. Bulgarians want to resolute you. Serbs the same.
    Albanian themselves want a part. Greece was from the very beginning your only friend and helper despite for thuggish behavior.
    You feel ashamed of your lineage. Nothing new. Taiwan does the same claiming that they are not Chinese! Pakistani pretend that they are no Indians!
    You pretend that you are Macedonian!
    Serbs proposed to us to cut in half. This moron in Athens didn't comply, now Albanian will take you Mad Mad
    An other Sunni land in here. That's all I am saying.

Do you actually READ my posts, or just answering spontaneously?!
    So, we're Albanians now eh? Your posts keep getting better and better.
    You are special.

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Yes he is the ancestor to out friend "Macedonian". A Slav!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    This is not a joke, this is what they teach in their schools BTW.

Wanna bring a link or any kind of other proof for that disinfo you're trying to spread?!
    Yeah, we teach our kids that, right after we teach them to write Macedonian/Slavic/Cyrillic. Just for the fcuk of it!

Last edited by macedonian on Tue May 12, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 12, 2015 12:45 pm

macedonian wrote:
    At least the guy is very eloquent and his opinions are based on facts...gotta give 'im that. Laughing

Yeah well, I haven't see many Greeks lately being proud of their EU/NATO membership. I can see Greece from my old home. Will be there in about two months time. People are generally fed up and pissed off about many things (including the FYROM saga) but that pales in comparison to EU/NATO hatred I've felt last year. BTW I wonder how he feels with Ioannina having become an Albanian town by now pirat .

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue May 12, 2015 12:46 pm

It turns out that you are. You pretend to be Macedonians, you are Slavs in the reality and finally the whole world realize that you are not Slavs either.
    Most of you are either Albanian Sunnis or Bulgarians and many many gipsies. Such a joke, you try to steal someone's lineage all the while you are a thousand parts on your own.
    Better lock your own house before you try unlock your neighbor's. Actually that's all I am saying from the very beginning, nothing more nothing less.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Tue May 12, 2015 12:48 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    macedonian wrote:

Yeah well, I haven't see many Greeks lately being proud of their EU/NATO membership. I can see Greece from my old home. Will be there in about two months time. People are generally fed up and pissed off about many things (including the  FYROM saga) but that pales in comparison to EU/NATO hatred I've felt last year. BTW I wonder how he feels with Ioannina having become an Albanian town by now  pirat .

Nationalist Greeks...they choose when to be proud of what very selectively. Today a proud NATO member, tomorrow a pro-Russian...just goes with the flow...

Hannibal Barca wrote:It turns out that you are. You pretend to be Macedonians, you are Slavs in the reality and finally the whole world realize that you are not Slavs either.
    Most of you are either Albanian Sunnis or Bulgarians and many many gipsies. Such a joke, you try to steal someone's lineage all the while you are a thousand parts on your own.
    Better lock your own house before you try unlock your neighbor's. Actually that's all I am saying from the very beginning, nothing more nothing less.

Just wanna quote how very special you are...please continue.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue May 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:It turns out that you are. You pretend to be Macedonians, you are Slavs in the reality and finally the whole world realize that you are not Slavs either.

Gypsies...ahahahahaha. I'm on tears, man. Please.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:22 am