Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
max steel
Zivo
AlfaT8
kvs
Werewolf
Kyo
Mike E
zg18
zino
Asf
Vann7
Mindstorm
Cyberspec
sepheronx
Hannibal Barca
magnumcromagnon
mutantsushi
George1
TR1
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
GarryB
Firebird
Viktor
28 posters

Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)

Viktor
    Viktor

Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) - Page 6 Empty Re: Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)

Post  Viktor Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:19 am

WoW .... Very Happy

For a free trade zone with the EAEC willing to join 40 countries

Some 40 countries are interested in creating a free trade zone with the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEC). The chairman of the State Duma Sergei Naryshkin, reports Tass .
    Viktor
    Viktor

Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) - Page 6 Empty Re: Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)

Post  Viktor Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 pm

First the invitation to SCO and now even EuroAsian Union Very Happy

With Iran and Turkey EuroAzian Union would amount to further 150 million people thus making total of approx. 320 million people.

Nazarbayev: EAEC will open the way for Turkey to new markets
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Azerbaijan feeling the pain of having "good" relations with the west

West taking revenge on Azerbaijan, Turkey for their not joining anti-Russian union — Baku
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:03 pm

They're ruled by Islamists, with backward laws, and they're obssessed with Zionists. Can't be good for business.

Actually their laws can be considered rather conservative, but are rather less backward than those of the kingdom of Saud. At least they have universal suffrage, with both women and men getting the vote and women are allowed to get higher education and all sorts of respectable jobs.

Russia is not burdened with the responsibility of spreading Communism any more... I hope you are not going to expect it to spread peace and democracy now... business is just business... in its best form both partners should benefit from the result... Ironically Russia has a huge business advantage that it can pretty much trade with anyone... its disadvantage is that its traditional markets in eastern europe and the baltics have turned against it, but there is a huge world with lots of countries that just want good trade relations without the strings and BS like links to human rights and trade that the west likes to impose on its trading partners.

The west could learn a lot from this Russian model of trade... ie sanctions are in retaliation to sanctions only, and no linking politics to economics.... and no morality speeches...
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:14 am

GarryB wrote:
    They're ruled by Islamists, with backward laws, and they're obssessed with Zionists. Can't be good for business.

Actually their laws can be considered rather conservative, but are rather less backward than those of the kingdom of Saud. At least they have universal suffrage, with both women and men getting the vote and women are allowed to get higher education and all sorts of respectable jobs.

Russia is not burdened with the responsibility of spreading Communism any more... I hope you are not going to expect it to spread peace and democracy now... business is just business... in its best form both partners should benefit from the result... Ironically Russia has a huge business advantage that it can pretty much trade with anyone... its disadvantage is that its traditional markets in eastern europe and the baltics have turned against it, but there is a huge world with lots of countries that just want good trade relations without the strings and BS like links to human rights and trade that the west likes to impose on its trading partners.

The west could learn a lot from this Russian model of trade... ie sanctions are in retaliation to sanctions only, and no linking politics to economics.... and no morality speeches...

Absolutely, and we can't forget if Russia, Iran, Venezuela, etc. join forces than they can form a competitor to OPEC...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:44 pm

GarryB wrote:

I'm all for closer economic ties with Iran and you're right, how they manage their own country is none of my business. Really, my concern is that building an economic union with them will be a little too much integration than the level that I'm comfortable with; it essentially binds Russia to politically support Iran on any of its adventures and to take at least an economic fall if it ends up backfiring.

Russia should simply stay out of the Middle East and taking sides in its power politics for the most part, focussing on work as a neutral mediator, and trying to secure as many strong economic ties as possible with everyone there; Iranians, Israelis, Arabs, Kurds, etc...

The Middle East is an unstable, dangerous place where the situation changes quickly, with Iran being one of the main changers.
    They're playing a reckless dangerous game with everyone in the entire region; that goes beyond simply wanting security.
    Many countries do that I know, and I won't want Russia to get too cosy with those either.

The West could learn a lot from Russia.

And Russia could learn a lot from China.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:50 pm

The Middle East is an unstable, dangerous place where the situation changes quickly, with Iran being one of the main changers.
    They're playing a reckless dangerous game with everyone in the entire region; that goes beyond simply wanting security.
    Many countries do that I know, and I won't want Russia to get too cosy with those either.

Really the last time i checked Iran was offensive the last time over 200 years ago, while maintaing peaceful and defensive relationship with rest of ME unlike your little Israel that constantly attacks neighbouring countries, invades them and annexes territory not only of palestinians but also holds Golan heights of Syria, arms terrorists, using ISIS (Israel Security Intelligence Service which is the actual counterpart of CIA) using them to kidnap and assassinate people all over the world and have been repeatley used to kill iranian scientists and politicians, while Iran has done nothing even remotley like that.... but sure Iran is playing a reckless dangerous game... your jew loving nonsense gets ridiculous.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Werewolf wrote:

Really the last time i checked Iran was offensive the last time over 200 years ago, while maintaing peaceful and defensive relationship with rest of ME unlike your little Israel that constantly attacks neighbouring countries, invades them  and annexes territory not only of palestinians but also holds Golan heights of Syria, arms terrorists, using ISIS (Israel Security Intelligence Service which is the actual counterpart of CIA) using them to kidnap and assassinate people all over the world and have been repeatley used to kill iranian scientists and politicians, while Iran has done nothing even remotley like that.... but sure Iran is playing a reckless dangerous game... your jew loving nonsense gets ridiculous.

LOL I knew I was gonna get called a Jew-lover by the Nazi-lovers in the this forum sooner or later.

This my 2nd exception to my ignore list and I already regret it; so let's get something straight - it's not 'my Israel', as 'my country' is in fact Russia and don't forget it.
    I don't really care about Israel any more or any less than I do about any other country; which is to say that I have nothing against it or its people and I hope they do well. I don't approve of everything they do, but honestly speaking far worse things go on in the world that Russia closes its eyes on - and prancing around the world, lecturing Israel or other countries is not what I envisage Russia's role in the world to be - we already learned to stop doing that at the end of the 20th century.

If it appears that I say something in Israel's defense - then that's the same I would say for any country in the same position.

And I wouldn't be comortable with either Israel or Iran in an economic union with Russia. Happy? Russia should be neutral.
    Although, I have to admit that I'll be more comfortable with Israel - they at least are only interested in maintaing their military superiority and sole nuclear-power status in the Middle East; not building some empire and constantly standing on the brink of military confrontation with a superpower.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:34 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

Really the last time i checked Iran was offensive the last time over 200 years ago, while maintaing peaceful and defensive relationship with rest of ME unlike your little Israel that constantly attacks neighbouring countries, invades them  and annexes territory not only of palestinians but also holds Golan heights of Syria, arms terrorists, using ISIS (Israel Security Intelligence Service which is the actual counterpart of CIA) using them to kidnap and assassinate people all over the world and have been repeatley used to kill iranian scientists and politicians, while Iran has done nothing even remotley like that.... but sure Iran is playing a reckless dangerous game... your jew loving nonsense gets ridiculous.

LOL I knew I was gonna get called a Jew-lover by the Nazi-lovers in the this forum sooner or later.

This my 2nd exception to my ignore list and I already regret it; so let's get something straight - it's not 'my Israel', as 'my country' is in fact Russia and don't forget it.
    I don't really care about Israel any more or any less than I do about any other country; which is to say that I have nothing against it or its people and I hope they do well. I don't approve of everything they do, but honestly speaking far worse things go on in the world that Russia closes its eyes on - and prancing around the world, lecturing Israel or other countries is not what I envisage Russia's role in the world to be - we already learned to stop doing that at the end of the 20th century.

And I wouldn't be comortable with either Israel or Iran in an economic union with Russia. Happy? Russia should be neutral.
    Although, I have to admit that I'll be more comfortable with Israel - they at least are only interested in maintaing their military superiority and sole nuclear-power status in the Middle East; not building some empire and constantly standing on the brink of military confrontation with a superpower.

The 3rd fool that calls me nazi lover next to another fool who called me a Kremlin bot and another fool that called me a Washington bot.

Ridiculous as you are calling Iranians lunatics that play a dangerous game while they are most defensive and peaceful in the entire middle east, not funding terrorists and not attack their neighbours or trying to overthrow them.

Russia does not close its eyes what things happen around the world, because russia is not in position to police around the world nor should anyone else, they do what they have to do, keep own interests a priority and not playing someones elses bitch like entire NATO and EU countries do.

If it appears that I say something in Israel's defense - then that's the same I would say for any country in the same position.

No, you called Russia hypocritical for selling S-300 weapons to Iran while russia was critizing Israel selling weapons to nazis in ukraine. There is no hypocrisy, since the S-300 are defensive weapons that were only banned from russian side to be sold to Iran, because little pussy Israel was bitching around over this S-300 Iran deal, no ban of those weapons from anything else but from Israeli pussy lobbyism, while Israelis provide lethal aid to nazis along with israelis aid of coup de etat when their IDF soldiers were on Maidan.

Sure... that is why they are using USA as their hammer and portraying every single country in the ME that is not bowing down and kissing Israels ass to be the nail.

It is called Great Israel, they are Zionists and they constantly expand, new settlements, constant invasions of Syria,Lebanon and Jordan with tanks and direct involvement of their agents killing citizens of other countries, but it is somehow Iran that is trying to build up a military super power and empire? Tell me wtf does Iran do that some could even come to this ridiculous conclusion of an Iranian empire or military superpower? Do they have nukes? No AIEI has reported they do not have the enrichment for weaponized uranium, Israel is the lunatic and fanatic theocratic country that since over 30 years tells the world Iran will finish its nuke in just few weeks and we need to invade Iran now otherwise they will nuke Israel... since 30 years this ridiculous bullshit from jews are spread and parroted.

Iran is the safest and most peaceful country in the entire ME and even beyond that from Finland i fear more aggression than from Iran.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:37 am

Werewolf wrote:Ridiculous as you are calling Iranians lunatics that play a dangerous game while they are most defensive and peaceful in the entire middle east, not funding terrorists and not attack their neighbours or trying to overthrow them.

Newsflash - what have the Iranians been doing in Iraq for the last 10 years? If not funding their own militias and various allied warlords and their pet armies?
    The current Shi'ite dominated Iraqi government, banking on support from Iran, made the mistake of pressing on its Sunni population a little too repressively, throwing Sunni officers out of power, ignoring the Sunni clans and power-broakers - and as a result ISIS when they came, were greeted with open arms.

Yes before you say it, I know that the US invaded Iraq in the first place and created all this mess; Iran was quite right to feel threatened and want to set up buffers; but that doesn't excuse them for accountability for their actions too.

Or lets take Hezbollah. I don't want to make a judgement here on Hezbollah and its role overall; good, bad, whatever - but I will say that Iran has clearly spread its influence there too; and have been waging a proxy war with Israel via Lebanon.
    Maybe it's neccessary, maybe it's inevitable, I dunno - but it's not exactly defensive and peaceful; this was very much Iran going on the offensive.

The constant use of Zionists and Israel as a bogeyman in Iran in general - once again this is neither defensive nor peaceful; it amounts to the encouragement of phobias and paranoia of enemies within Iranian society.
    Now I can understand if this was applied to a country that Iran was actually threatened by.. Saddam Hussein's Iraq let's say. Or the Taliban. Or the Americans - once they invaded Iraq.
    But when were the Iranians threatened by Israel? Correct me if I'm wrong but Israel didn't have much of an interest at all in Iran; until Iran purposely made an enemy out of them with their threats and proclamations.

The war in Yemen - I don't know how much involvement Iran had, if any - but if it did; it was a pretty damn brazen move. If the rebels win they will have control over the entire straight, something that the Saudis absolutely cannot allow and it would have been crystal clear and obvious to any casual observer that this would inevitably lead to war.
    Once again - it's not my position to judge; neccessary, unneccessary, whatever.. but it's not the defensive actions of a peaceful nation; if Iran was in fact involved.

Russia does not close its eyes what things happen around the world, because russia is not in position to police around the world nor should anyone else, they do what they have to do, keep own interests a priority and not playing someones elses bitch like entire NATO and EU countries do.

Right, exactly - it's not our place to take sides in the Middle East, it's not our place to take sides between North and South Korea, it's not our place to take sides between China and Japan and Taiwan and the Phillippines and all the other random shit that really doesn't concern us but could end up costing us lives and money if we're not careful.

We have our allies. We should defend them. Then we have our friends and strategic partners. We should support them, unless its to the detriment to another one of our friends and strategic partners - in which case we should mediate and try to build bridges.

No, you called Russia hypocritical for selling S-300 weapons to Iran while russia was critizing Israel selling weapons to nazis in ukraine. There is no hypocrisy, since the S-300 are defensive weapons that were only banned from russian side to be sold to Iran, because little pussy Israel was bitching around over this S-300 Iran deal, no ban of those weapons from anything else but from Israeli pussy lobbyism, while Israelis provide lethal aid to nazis along with israelis aid of coup de etat when their IDF soldiers were on Maidan.

The thing about defensive weapons, is that they might leave one party feeling defended enough to risk carrying out an attack without fear of retaliation.

Or take another example - if two parties are at war - than the defensive weapons are used to counter the offensive weapons of the other party, while your own offensive weapons can continue firing uninterrupted and safely defended.
    The end effect is the same as with offensive weapons.

The S-400 is really not much more of a defensive weapon than the US's ABM shield is a defensive weapon - and we all know how Russia feels about that and with good reason.

Sure... that is why they are using USA as their hammer and portraying every single country in the ME that is not bowing down and kissing Israels ass to be the nail.

They do do that; they argue that they're the ones who deserve security, even at the expense of the security of their neighbours.
    And yes they have supported settlements in Palestinian land.
    And yes they have killed Iranian scientists in cold blood.
    And yes they have invaded and bombed Gaza time and time again albeit I think the real crime here is that they haven't accomplished anything. Either achieve your objectives in full and set up a friendly regime or keep the fk out in the first place.

I don't ignore their mistakes but at the same time Russia is not in a position to preach about civilian casualties and so on. Nor should it be our business.

It is called Great Israel, they are Zionists and they constantly expand, new settlements, constant invasions of Syria,Lebanon and Jordan with tanks and direct involvement of their agents killing citizens of other countries, but it is somehow Iran that is trying to build up a military super power and empire? Tell me wtf does Iran do that some could even come to this ridiculous conclusion of an Iranian empire or military superpower? Do they have nukes? No AIEI has reported they do not have the enrichment for weaponized uranium, Israel is the lunatic and fanatic theocratic country that since over 30 years tells the world Iran will finish its nuke in just few weeks and we need to invade Iran now otherwise they will nuke Israel... since 30 years this ridiculous bullshit from jews are spread and parroted.

Iran is the safest and most peaceful country in the entire ME and even beyond that from Finland i fear more aggression than from Iran.

Israel is a paranoid nation obssessed with trying to maintain its military primacy in the region and which doesn't recognize their neighbour's rights to defend themselves, or rather, doesn't see anything wrong and counterproductive with reminding other countries there and their citizens that Israeli jets can enter their airspace unopposed and do anything at any time.
    They have little compulsion too with some of the more unscropulous methods, such as assasinations, destabilizing governments, etc.. if they feel that such things are neccessary to achieve their goals.

What they aren't though - is trying to build an empire. Pretty much everything they do can be understood in terms of paranoia and insecurity, often justified to be fair, and their attempts at trying to stay 2 steps ahead of the Muslims that they're convinced would come to genocide them the minute they got organized and developed enough to attempt to do so.

If you put them into a corner - they can act unpredictably; but otherwise they are not going to go out and do anything too crazy.

Iran is a slightly different story - they are ambitious, they want to make their mark in the Middle East, they want to stand up to the Great Satan, they want to slap the Zionists back in their place.

No, not because they feel threatened. But because they can.

They've been expanding very successfully over the past 10 years, they've reached every corner of the Middle East; and even though I am impressed, and am genuinely glad that they are facing off the West successfully and helping restore the balance of power in the world - at the same time, I don't want to risk being around when/if it all blows up.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:06 am

I usually agree with FP on a lot of issues but I think he's way off on this one. Trying to whitewash naked Israeli aggression...It's all Iran's fault for resisting becoming a colony.....I mean please Razz

If anyone else was doing half of what Israel has been doing they would be branded the worst war mongers and criminals since Atilla the Hun
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:31 am

flamming_python wrote:

Newsflash - what have the Iranians been doing in Iraq for the last 10 years? If not funding their own militias and various allied warlords and their pet armies?
    The current Shi'ite dominated Iraqi government, banking on support from Iran, made the mistake of pressing on its Sunni population a little too repressively, throwing Sunni officers out of power, ignoring the Sunni clans and power-broakers - and as a result ISIS when they came, were greeted with open arms.

Yes before you say it, I know that the US invaded Iraq in the first place and created all this mess; Iran was quite right to feel threatened and want to set up buffers; but that doesn't excuse them for accountability for their actions too.

Or lets take Hezbollah. I don't want to make a judgement here on Hezbollah and its role overall; good, bad, whatever - but I will say that Iran has clearly spread its influence there too; and have been waging a proxy war with Israel via Lebanon.
    Maybe it's neccessary, maybe it's inevitable, I dunno - but it's not exactly defensive and peaceful; this was very much Iran going on the offensive.

I am not concerned with the struggle of ME between sunnis and shi'ites, to me it has little to do with both but more with the fact that sunnis and shi'ites in the past 100 years have been played against each other with the main goal to ceize control over their resources. It was not sunnis and shi'ites that have drawn lines on maps to define which country belongs to whom, it was our british empire that did most part of that job and using minorities declaring them nobel and blue blooded and gave them money for controll of their resources. Those poor bastards have been used and abused against each other for our own  personal gain of our empires.

flamming_python wrote:
    The constant use of Zionists and Israel as a bogeyman in Iran in general - once again this is neither defensive nor peaceful; it amounts to the encouragement of phobias and paranoia of enemies within Iranian society.
    Now I can understand if this was applied to a country that Iran was actually threatened by.. Saddam Hussein's Iraq let's say. Or the Taliban. Or the Americans - once they invaded Iraq.
    But when were the Iranians threatened by Israel? Correct me if I'm wrong but Israel didn't have much of an interest at all in Iran; until Iran purposely made an enemy out of them with their threats and proclamations.

Iran is not spreading baseless paranoia in its country and trying to portray Israel as an aggressive country, it just is the case. You claimed Israel did not threaten Iran.

Let us see the recent past history of how Israel has behaved towards countres in the ME especially when it comes to nuclear reactors without military purpose.

1981 Operatoin Babylon, Israel has carried out a strike campaign against Iraq's nuclear powerplant.
    1967 Occupation of Syrian Golan Heights, despite several UN resolutions Israel keeps occupying the territory and shoots across the boarder.
    11,9,1962, Mossad assassinated a german scientist Hein Krug working in Egyptians missile project.
    1972, Mossad assassinated a Lybian ambassy employee and cousin of Arafat, Abdel Wael Zwaiter. He was assassinated by Mossad with 12 shots.
    1973, Palestinian Christian Poet, Kamal Nasser was assassinated in his hotel room at Operation Spring of Youthwith , his wife was shot when she opened the door, he was found cruicified like jesus.
    1980, Egyptian nuclear scientist, Yehia El-Mashad who was working in Alexandria University was killed in his room at Operation Sphinx assassinated by using a prostitute.
    1990, Canadian engineer to the Project Babylon "supergun" for iraq was murdered infront of his apartment.
    from existence of Hamas (political party) their members have been constantly targeted and assassinated, they killed even a DENTIST of a Hamas political figure.
    2010 Iranian nuclear scientist Masoud Alimohammadi killed by Mossad by placing a bomb in his car.
    2010 Majid Shahriari an Iranian scientist was again killed by Mossad again with a car bomb.
    2010  Fereydoon Abbasi survived carbomb from Mossad again a iranian scientist.
    2011 Darioush Rezaeinejad iranian electrical engineer killed by mossad with gunman on a motorcycle.
    2011 Major General Hassan Tehrani Moghaddam was assassinted by Mossad along with 17 republic guards, sabotage and detonating ammunition to kill him,
    2012 Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan iranian nuclear scientist killed again by Mossad with a bomb.
    Israel has retaliated in almost every case where they could not track some Hamas, Hezbolla or any other member that has carried out operations against IDF, each time they killed families and civilians, dropping with F-16 1500kg bombs (2205 pounds), usually flatting the entire house or using carbombs in Syria,Lebanon, Palestina and other locations.
    2004 Yasser Arafat poisoned with Pulonium, suspiocious method like in the same case with Litvinenko, Polunium costs Billions per gram.

I left out dozens of such missions, killing civilians, relatives other scientists, political figures, poets and critics or the kidnapping and jailing of

The AIEI after observing Iranians enrichment facilities has made a report that Iran does not possess the capability or the enrichment to create nuclear bombs. After the pressure of Israel and USA the AIEI broke its boundaries and gave information to Israel and USA about Iranians facility configurations and secrets, this enabled Israel the possibility with our german company Siemens to create a virus, since Iran uses computers and modules created by Siemens for its nuclear facilities the virus is called Stuxnet which caused trouble and almost a disaster by melt down of Iranian reactor which it is allowed to have legally, unlike Israel.
    Stuxnet has infected russian, american, german and few other nuclear reactor computers.
    How about the fact that all european capitals are currently targeted by Israels nukes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9t1ZUUCe-I

Israel has threatend europe that when Israel gets down it will take Europe along with it by nuking their cities.

Please don't whitewash Israels open aggression and actions against anyone that does not bow down or is weaker than Israel.

flamming_python wrote:
    Right, exactly - it's not our place to take sides in the Middle East, it's not our place to take sides between North and South Korea, it's not our place to take sides between China and Japan and Taiwan and the Phillippines and all the other random shit that really doesn't concern us but could end up costing us lives and money if we're not careful.

We have our allies. We should defend them. Then we have our friends and strategic partners. We should support them, unless its to the detriment to another one of our friends and strategic partners - in which case we should mediate and try to build bridges.

Russia is not on Iran's side out of compession or to play a some good cop game with them, Iran is russias ally, as soon Iran goes, Russias and China's position economically and military are comprimised. The fact is not only that who controlls the oil controlls the oil market, but also that the constant threat from US is growing, with each country that gets overthrown new military bases are build there for long term operation which also are used as a logistical route for long term and rapid military projection in the region. Russia gets surrounded its allies grow smaller each time the US and Israel decide to overthrow or destabilize its allies, economical, political and military assets like the Tartus naval base in Syria is under jeopardy. It only does what it needs to do and actually russia does almost less than the minimum to assure MAD and the survival of this planet.

flamming_python wrote:
    The thing about defensive weapons, is that they might leave one party feeling defended enough to risk carrying out an attack without fear of retaliation.

Or take another example - if two parties are at war - than the defensive weapons are used to counter the offensive weapons of the other party, while your own offensive weapons can continue firing uninterrupted and safely defended.
    The end effect is the same as with offensive weapons.

The S-400 is really not much more of a defensive weapon than the US's ABM shield is a defensive weapon - and we all know how Russia feels about that and with good reason.

Some facts, the distance between Iran and Israel is over 1600 km, S-300 are very capable SAM's but they are not ABM's and how exactly would export version of S-300 create an imbalance while it is Israel that currently posses ICBM's which can reach Europe and the number is unkown above 80 the estimation is around 150? Like Israel does not has has Patriot SAM's from US and constantly developing SAM's which they call "100% accurate" like Iron Dome, so if they are so certain with their own capabilities to create capable SAM's why are they are pussying out and bitching to russia and to USA about S-300 systems to Iran?

Why are nuclear missiles in lunatic theocratic regime of Israel that is currently committing genocide against palestinians safer for the region but for Iran that has not warmongered against a single country in over 200 years which is not genociding its jewish population which are freely living in Iran, how is Iran a threat to Israel?

flamming_python wrote:
    They do do that; they argue that they're the ones who deserve security, even at the expense of the security of their neighbours.
    And yes they have supported settlements in Palestinian land.
    And yes they have killed Iranian scientists in cold blood.
    And yes they have invaded and bombed Gaza time and time again albeit I think the real crime here is that they haven't accomplished anything. Either achieve your objectives in full and set up a friendly regime or keep the fk out in the first place.

I don't ignore their mistakes but at the same time Russia is not in a position to preach about civilian casualties and so on. Nor should it be our business.

Iran is Russias buisness, as soon Iran goes, Russia is next on the list and you are not that stupid to believe that all those coup de' etats around the globe of every single country that is not Pro-USA or Pro-Israel is just coincidence. You know the US is pushing for war along Israel which you ignore.

flamming_python wrote:
    Israel is a paranoid nation obssessed with trying to maintain its military primacy in the region and which doesn't recognize their neighbour's rights to defend themselves, or rather, doesn't see anything wrong and counterproductive with reminding other countries there and their citizens that Israeli jets can enter their airspace unopposed and do anything at any time.
    They have little compulsion too with some of the more unscropulous methods, such as assasinations, destabilizing governments, etc.. if they feel that such things are neccessary to achieve their goals.

What they aren't though - is trying to build an empire. Pretty much everything they do can be understood in terms of paranoia and insecurity, often justified to be fair, and their attempts at trying to stay 2 steps ahead of the Muslims that they're convinced would come to genocide them the minute they got organized and developed enough to attempt to do so.

Israel is trying to create an empire. It is called Greater Israel, the destruction of any ME country that possess military power is what Israel has been doing since its existence, of course not isreal itself it is a weak little country that could not survive without US giving them weapons, money and playing the hammer for Israel.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

The Israel of Theodore Herzl (1904) and of Rabbi Fischmann (1947)

In his Complete Diaries, Vol. II. p. 711, Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, says that the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.”

Rabbi Fischmann, member of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared in his testimony to the U.N. Special Committee of Enquiry on 9 July 1947: “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

The plan operates on two essential premises. To survive, Israel must 1) become an imperial regional power, and 2) must effect the division of the whole area into small states by the dissolution of all existing Arab states. Small here will depend on the ethnic or sectarian composition of each state. Consequently, the Zionist hope is that sectarian-based states become Israel’s satellites and, ironically, its source of moral legitimation.

Yes, they are pushing to become an empire, Iran is not, there is not even a single sign for it not a single book nor a single ideology they push to become an empire or regional power, they are truelly trying only to defend themselfs.

flamming_python wrote:
    If you put them into a corner - they can act unpredictably; but otherwise they are not going to go out and do anything too crazy.

No one is putting Israel into a corner or threatening it, Israel's dispicable actions against all arabic world are putting Israel into a corner, if you behave like a barbarian people will have full legitimacy to act against you to defend themselfs and assure survival.

flamming_python wrote:
    Iran is a slightly different story - they are ambitious, they want to make their mark in the Middle East, they want to stand up to the Great Satan, they want to slap the Zionists back in their place.

No, not because they feel threatened. But because they can.

And you base that on what actions or at least what speeches?

We have hundreds of speeches of right out lunatic theocratic jewish nutheads that said things like:

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

Eretz means Great, he speaks about the zionist goal Eretz Israel (Greater Israel) from egypt to Europhates.

flamming_python wrote:
    They've been expanding very successfully over the past 10 years, they've reached every corner of the Middle East; and even though I am impressed, and am genuinely glad that they are facing off the West successfully and helping restore the balance of power in the world - at the same time, I don't want to risk being around when/if it all blows up.

What nonsense are you talking about? You are talking about territorial expansion?

I don't have a single fear from Iran, North Korea, Syria, Iraq, Venezuela or Russia or whatever boogeyman the jews and americans are trying to frame as some terrorist, communist, nazi, dictator or whatever boogeyman they use for warmongering reasons, on the other hand based on historical facts i fear US and its NATO bitches and Israel as the major threat to world peace and to my personal ife, since all nukes be it US (NATO) and Israeli nukes are pointing at Europe and we have to call this lunatic warmongers "Allies".
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Werewolf wrote:I am not concerned with the struggle of ME between sunnis and shi'ites, to me it has little to do with both but more with the fact that sunnis and shi'ites in the past 100 years have been played against each other with the main goal to ceize control over their resources. It was not sunnis and shi'ites that have drawn lines on maps to define which country belongs to whom, it was our british empire that did most part of that job and using minorities declaring them nobel and blue blooded and gave them money for controll of their resources. Those poor bastards have been used and abused against each other for our own  personal gain of our empires.

Sure thing, and Iran is launching right into it, playing up sectarian divisions just as well as the next guy, supporting Shi'ites right across the Middle East.

Naturally this will in the end benefit outside players more than anyone, but you can't make out Iran to be the victim here - this situation suits them and they've been using it to gain influence across the region.

flamming_python wrote:Iran is not spreading baseless paranoia in its country and trying to portray Israel as an aggressive country, it just is the case. You claimed Israel did not threaten Iran.

Israel is a belligerant country, albeit the situation in the Middle East has always been very complicated and don't be a fool to pretend otherwise. The country, before launching into its paranoid spree of pre-emptive airstrikes and assasinations - had been invaded some 3-4 times without warning.

I'm not excusing them; but they're not Nazi Germany, set to try and conquer the Middle East. They're more like the Soviet Union and the actions it took in the Baltics, Finland and Poland to try and secure buffers.

Let us see the recent past history of how Israel has behaved towards countres in the ME especially when it comes to nuclear reactors without military purpose.

And in your grand list did you notice that the Iranians only got targetted for the first time in 2010? Well after they've started promising to wipe Israel off the map, supported Hezbollah, etc..

I stand by my claim that Israel wasn't threatening Iran. Israel never even went near them.

And this discussion after all is not about how evil and aggressive Israel is, but about how peaceful and defensive Iran is.
    The Iranians made an enemy just because they felt like it, for whichever reason.

The AIEI after observing Iranians enrichment facilities has made a report that Iran does not possess the capability or the enrichment to create nuclear bombs.

Iran is not going to create nuclear bombs but it does want the capability to get within 6 months of that goal.
    Which is a reasonable enough aim really. I just hope they don't gain the confidence to start acting even more boldly.

After the pressure of Israel and USA the AIEI broke its boundaries and gave information to Israel and USA about Iranians facility configurations and secrets, this enabled Israel the possibility with our german company Siemens to create a virus, since Iran uses computers and modules created by Siemens for its nuclear facilities the virus is called Stuxnet which caused trouble and almost a disaster by melt down of Iranian reactor which it is allowed to have legally, unlike Israel.
    Stuxnet has infected russian, american, german and few other nuclear reactor computers.

I remember reading about how Russia has created a virus too that has infected a number of computers. Stuxnet was a bitch though, but it's just part of the game that anyone who has the means - plays.

How about the fact that all european capitals are currently targeted by Israels nukes.

You think they aren't by Russia's nukes?

Israel has threatend europe that when Israel gets down it will take Europe along with it by nuking their cities.

You mean the Samson doctrine; as theorirized on by some authors and journalists.
    Wouldn't surprise me if Israel does something like that.
    Then again it also wouldn't surprise me if various other nuclear powers would decide to do the same when faced with annihilation.

Please don't whitewash Israels open aggression and actions against anyone that does not bow down or is weaker than Israel.

I'm not, I'm simply moderating some of your more unreasonable hate-filled rhetoric; everyone should be judged by the same standards.

And again, we're not even talking about evul Israel - what we're supposed to be talking about is how peaceful Iran is.

flamming_python wrote:Russia is not on Iran's side out of compession or to play a some good cop game with them, Iran is russias ally, as soon Iran goes, Russias and China's position economically and military are comprimised. The fact is not only that who controlls the oil controlls the oil market, but also that the constant threat from US is growing, with each country that gets overthrown new military bases are build there for long term operation which also are used as a logistical route for long term and rapid military projection in the region. Russia gets surrounded its allies grow smaller each time the US and Israel decide to overthrow or destabilize its allies, economical, political and military assets like the Tartus naval base in Syria is under jeopardy. It only does what it needs to do and actually russia does almost less than the minimum to assure MAD and the survival of this planet.

Iran is not our ally, and that's a good thing because an alliance with an unpredictable country that plays brinksmanship all the time is something that won't further either Russia's, nor China's interests.

Yes, it is certainly convenient that Iran is a stable and strong country, and can be counted on to resist Western hegemony in the Middle East.
    And Russia and China should support them, as their failure or collapse would certainly expose Russia's and China's flanks.
    About Iran's private vendettas meanwhile with Israel or the Arabs, I doubt Russia or China could give a damn.

What's preventing, and what's always prevented - further integration of Iran together with Russia and China; is Iran itself.
    I repeat again - forming an alliance, or an economic union - with a country that's constantly testing where everyone's boundaries are - is not in Russia's interests; neither security, nor economic, nor political. Is this how Russia or China act? Why would they want their allies to act like that then?

Iran could make a good member of the SCO, and even Eurasian Union - but only if it agrees to tame itself a little, drop all dreams of having nukes, work on a diplomatic approach towards conflicts in the Middle East rather than just supporting 'it's guys' with weapons and volunteers at every opppurtunity, etc...
    Perhaps the recent nuclear deal will serve as the first step towards a calmer and more predictable Iran.

Some facts, the distance between Iran and Israel is over 1600 km, S-300 are very capable SAM's but they are not ABM's and how exactly would export version of S-300 create an imbalance while it is Israel that currently posses ICBM's which can reach Europe and the number is unkown above 80 the estimation is around 150? Like Israel does not has has Patriot SAM's from US and constantly developing SAM's which they call "100% accurate" like Iron Dome, so if they are so certain with their own capabilities to create capable SAM's why are they are pussying out and bitching to russia and to USA about S-300 systems to Iran?

Why are nuclear missiles in lunatic theocratic regime of Israel that is currently committing genocide against palestinians safer for the region but for Iran that has not warmongered against a single country in over 200 years which is not genociding its jewish population which are freely living in Iran, how is Iran a threat to Israel?

Defensive weapons can raise a party's confidence enough to go to war, and it could protect their own offensive weapons - thus effectively raising their offensive capabilities and survivability.

You see, everything's connected in warfare - 'defensive' weapons and 'offensive' weapons are intertwined and both combine to form the overal military capability of a country.

Iran is Russias buisness, as soon Iran goes, Russia is next on the list and you are not that stupid to believe that all those coup de' etats around the globe of every single country that is not Pro-USA or Pro-Israel is just coincidence. You know the US is pushing for war along Israel which you ignore.

Like I said, Russia should not allow Iran to fall, and should certainly support it, especially now that the US has raised tensions against Russia.

But that's not the same thing as actually entering a military alliance with it.

Israel is trying to create an empire. It is called Greater Israel, the destruction of any ME country that possess military power is what Israel has been doing since its existence, of course not isreal itself it is a weak little country that could not survive without US giving them weapons, money and playing the hammer for Israel.

It's actually Israel acting as the hammer, and the tool - for the US.

Israel however does not have any problems with Russia, nor am I convinced that they honestly want to continue to live in strife with all their neighbours forever; I think like every other people in the world - ultimately they want peace.

Russia's making a good move in extending a hand out to Israel, and if it convinces them of a diplomatic alternative to the US, and an alternative to securing their own security than simply bombing anyone around them who starts to build-up advanced military-industrial potentials - than all the better.

The Israel of Theodore Herzl (1904) and of Rabbi Fischmann (1947)

In his Complete Diaries, Vol. II. p. 711, Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, says that the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.”

Rabbi Fischmann, member of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared in his testimony to the U.N. Special Committee of Enquiry on 9 July 1947: “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

What is that supposed to prove? Two men's words are now suddenly Israeli political goals, just because they happen to share a common ideology of a Jewish homeland?

No one is putting Israel into a corner or threatening it, Israel's dispicable actions against all arabic world are putting Israel into a corner, if you behave like a barbarian people will have full legitimacy to act against you to defend themselfs and assure survival.

Like I said, they've made mistakes, and they've also had reason to be genuinely paranoid.

It takes two to tango, what's needed is for the region to move on; but simply fingering one party and blaming them for all the wrong is counterproductive - it's what you're doing, it's what the Arabs are doing, and it's what the Israelis are doing - and it doesn't solve anything and never will.

flamming_python wrote:"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

Eretz means Great, he speaks about the zionist goal Eretz Israel (Greater Israel) from egypt to Europhates.[/quote]

They're not theocratic, just crazy generals; not the first time that a general has gone out and said something far too extreme.

Patton advocated beating the Soviets back to Moscow after WW2 - but did Washington go ahead with his ideas?

flamming_python wrote:What nonsense are you talking about? You are talking about territorial expansion?

Influence and networking among newly allied militias, presence of Iranian military officers and volunteers, supply of weapons and supplies, large amounts of political influence, dominance of pro-Iranian political parties and forces to the detriment of other interest groups in those territories.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:56 am

flamming_python wrote:

Sure thing, and Iran is launching right into it, playing up sectarian divisions just as well as the next guy, supporting Shi'ites right across the Middle East.

Naturally this will in the end benefit outside players more than anyone, but you can't make out Iran to be the victim here - this situation suits them and they've been using it to gain influence across the region.

Please explain to me how does this situation of entire NATO (US) which is currently playing against Iran on behalf of Israel, how is this benefiting Iran?

flamming_python wrote:
    Israel is a belligerant country, albeit the situation in the Middle East has always been very complicated and don't be a fool to pretend otherwise. The country, before launching into its paranoid spree of pre-emptive airstrikes and assasinations - had been invaded some 3-4 times without warning.

I'm not excusing them; but they're not Nazi Germany, set to try and conquer the Middle East. They're more like the Soviet Union and the actions it took in the Baltics, Finland and Poland to try and secure buffers.

The situation in ME did not concern us untill a shitty nazi country like Israel was created and out of the sudden the fucking Europeans care about ME and try to intervene there to spread democrashit. The situation in Africa is complicated but no one here gives a shit and that is only the reason because WE BENEFIT FROM IT, as soon there is even one single country that counters the current situation where our western dictatorships are stopped from stealing african resources and are stopped from slave labour to dig up diamonds, tantal, gold,silver and whatever minerals we steal from them, then we will have again another situation where the hypocritical west cares about what happens there with stupid phrases of democracy and human rights. Israel is not Soviet Union, they are committing genocide, have illegal nukes, their nuclear reactors are illegal, they occupy territories despite over 60 UN Resolutions. Israel is not intervening because of own safety, it doing so do reduce the regional powers around it to create Eretz Israel, that has been the zionist dream since its beginning and don't tell me this bullshit that they don't want to become an empire, they are expanding since 1947 and they are the terrorist spreaders no.1 in ME the Saudis get instructions from USrael.

flamming_python wrote:
    And in your grand list did you notice that the Iranians only got targetted for the first time in 2010? Well after they've started promising to wipe Israel off the map, supported Hezbollah, etc..

I stand by my claim that Israel wasn't threatening Iran. Israel never even went near them.

Executing Iranian scientists with special and black ops inside IRAN is not going near them? That is TERRORISM, Israel is a terrorist country.

The Israelis were bitching about Irans nuclear facilities since its existence and claimed the Iranians are building a nuke and as soon they complete it they will immidiatley use it against Israel. That is the propaganda that comes from Israel for over 30 years. Israel threaten Iran several times you either ignore those statements and this constant bitching of Israel to UN and US, if US does not strike now, they will do it themselfs, but they are incapable.

flamming_python wrote:
    And this discussion after all is not about how evil and aggressive Israel is, but about how peaceful and defensive Iran is.
    The Iranians made an enemy just because they felt like it, for whichever reason.

Wrong, it is about REALITY, real facts which you ignore is Iran is not Aggressive, while Israel is. Iran never threatened Israel but vice versa it is the case.
    Pleace do explain to me how did the Iranian made an enemy just by feeling like it? You mean they fucking signed a treaty for commercial use of nuclear power which every country except Israel is allowed to do as soon they sign the treaty not to spread or acquire nukes? Nothing Iran did was illegal nor aggressive that is just the jews story of the jews behavior to victimize themselfs to get what they want, boohoo.

flamming_python wrote:
    Iran is not going to create nuclear bombs but it does want the capability to get within 6 months of that goal.
    Which is a reasonable enough aim really. I just hope they don't gain the confidence to start acting even more boldly.

After the fact that Israel is a disgusting evil country that does not value anyones life but wants all arabs executed yes after that i would want to have nukes too. Don't pretend the jews have no lunatic shit politics, they are through and through lunatics.

Here for you denier some quotes from STATE OFFICIALS of Israel. In 1975 the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379 declared that "Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination."In December 1991, the General Assembly rescinded this resolution through Resolution 4686. At the time, the Soviet Union, a major sponsor of the "Zionism is racism" doctrine (see Zionology), had completed its rapid collapse. Israel made revocation of resolution 3379 a condition of its participation in the Madrid Peace Conference.

This are quotes of Israeli state official how they think about arabs.

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more".... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000.

" (The Palestinians are) beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.
    Menahim Begin is a terrorist that blew up palestinians, french, german, british and jews in a hotel, he later recieved Peace Nobel Prize.

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

"The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

"We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai." David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

Please now tell me that the zionazis are not a NAZI state that are not aggressive and have their lunatic zionazi mindset of Eretz Israel, but i know like any here with bird sized brain will just pretend all this never happend, the jews must be normal they faced genocide, so they never could do it themselfs, Palestinians are living freely without getting genocided, just all a missunderstanding.

flamming_python wrote:
    I remember reading about how Russia has created a virus too that has infected a number of computers. Stuxnet was a bitch though, but it's just part of the game that anyone who has the means - plays.

Now you are just excusing hostile actions. Did Iran do such thing, because it is you that drives this insane bullshit story of Iranians paranoia and creating enemies where no are. How are the iranians paranoid when Israel is killing their people, constantly terrorising them, pushing UN resolutions against Iran for sanctions, killing their civilians on ships and trying to create a MELT DOWN of their nuclear power plant. How the fuck should they not become paranoid any other nation would already have blown up Israel for good.

flamming_python wrote:
    You think they aren't by Russia's nukes?

Honest question are you an imbecile?

Europe (NATO) is no ally of Russia, but an enemy, while NATO is the Ally of Israel. It is obvious that you aim at your enemy but not normal to aim at your Allies.

flamming_python wrote:
    You mean the Samson doctrine; as theorirized on by some authors and journalists.
    Wouldn't surprise me if Israel does something like that.
    Then again it also wouldn't surprise me if various other nuclear powers would decide to do the same when faced with annihilation.

That is no theory that was said by an Israeli General not by some authors or journalists.

flamming_python wrote:
    I'm not, I'm simply moderating some of your more unreasonable hate-filled rhetoric; everyone should be judged by the same standards.

And again, we're not even talking about evul Israel - what we're supposed to be talking about is how peaceful Iran is.

You are white washing, others have already carried it out to you.
    I am not hate filled because of the giggles or something, i hate supremacy lunatics that are pushing their evil agenda. I judge people by their actions and not by their fucking speeches that is why i hate NATO, Israel and their ME dictatorship puppets who spread chaos and terrorism for own benefit. IT is you that is not judging everyone by same standards. You are the one that claimed Iran is to blame for being paranoid and creating an enemy "Israel", it was not Iran that fought Israel when it occupied Palestina, it were neighbouring countries but not Iran, but of course you completley ignore aggressions from Israel side, genocide, killing of state officials, killing off civilians and relatives if they can't find someone or like this bullshit story of slaughter of 2200 Palestinians after 3 little shit talmud kids have been killed inside ISRAEL by ISRAELI's.

I already told you that, Iran is fucking peaceful, tell me one fucking thing about Iran's aggression, which countries are they bombing, which countries are they threatening to vipe out, which state officials are they kidnapping or assassinating in their own countries, are they threatening to bomb anyone with nukes? There is no aggression nor threat from Iran, not even an indication of Iran being aggressive.

flamming_python wrote:
    Iran is not our ally, and that's a good thing because an alliance with an unpredictable country that plays brinksmanship all the time is something that won't further either Russia's, nor China's interests.

Iran is russias ally, it is because of mutual interest, after Iran gets destroyed who will be next on the list?Belarus, Russia and China. There is a list of countries they need to clear of countries to weaken russia and finally occupy russia for its resources. That is the plan and always was it. Iran is Unpredictable? What makes the iranians unpredictable? They have a solid history off 200 years of we can see and judge their politics and predict the current path. They are very predictable, they are passive and peaceful.

flamming_python wrote:
    Yes, it is certainly convenient that Iran is a stable and strong country, and can be counted on to resist Western hegemony in the Middle East.
    And Russia and China should support them, as their failure or collapse would certainly expose Russia's and China's flanks.
    About Iran's private vendettas meanwhile with Israel or the Arabs, I doubt Russia or China could give a damn.

Ohh, yes sure because Iran has such a strong lobby, that is also the reason why they acquired S-300 because of their strong lobby, not like Israel has lobbied to russia to ban S-300 delivery over the recent past. You are a lunatic you act like Iran is some little bully that bullies around Israel but than runs and hides behind russia. What name your universe has where that is reality, because it is certainly not our universe?

flamming_python wrote:
    What's preventing, and what's always prevented - further integration of Iran together with Russia and China; is Iran itself.
    I repeat again - forming an alliance, or an economic union - with a country that's constantly testing where everyone's boundaries are - is not in Russia's interests; neither security, nor economic, nor political. Is this how Russia or China act? Why would they want their allies to act like that then?

Haha, now you became as retarded as TR1 who claims Cuba is responsible for its shit economy all by itself, not the fact that they are illegally isolated.
    Iran does absolutley nothing, nothing that would counter act to their integration to Russias or Chinas market or political ties, the point here is that the jews yes JEWS have a fucking strong lobby inside Russia, that is the source that is preventing tighter ties between Iran and Russia and the Chinese stay to passive and neutral despite being threatened by West.

flamming_python wrote:
    Iran could make a good member of the SCO, and even Eurasian Union - but only if it agrees to tame itself a little, drop all dreams of having nukes, work on a diplomatic approach towards conflicts in the Middle East rather than just supporting 'it's guys' with weapons and volunteers at every opppurtunity, etc...
    Perhaps the recent nuclear deal will serve as the first step towards a calmer and more predictable Iran.

You must be a lunatic, How can iran tame itself when it is already PEACEFUL, Tame itself in what way? Lick asshole of Israel and crumble into some chaotic Iraqi like shihole? You can't even argue. You did not make a single point of how Iran is to blame for anything. You just repeat Iranian's are the bad guys and should tame themselfs, just like TR1 is constantly bitching about russia being a shithole and Putin is so EVIL and bad for russia, but not a single arguement.

Iran SHOULD have nukes, they need them to survive against Israel, i hope they acquire a shitload of nukes, because we all know here exactly what happens if they don't. North Korea is not invaded because of its Nukes and the constant bullshit Propaganda from Washington of how EVIL and AGGRESSIVE the North Koreans are and wanting to nuke America and all this bullshit that comes from Washington, we know it is a lie, but you pretend it all true. I really have feel that it comes from your jewish ties ignoring and whitewashing Israels aggressive nature and pretending Iran is to blame, the most peaceful country in the entire ME even peaceful country when you include Europe.

flamming_python wrote:
    Defensive weapons can raise a party's confidence enough to go to war, and it could protect their own offensive weapons - thus effectively raising their offensive capabilities and survivability.

No, they can not. Otherwise the shit USA would already have nuked Russia, they have ABM's and they have nukes, but they don't even nuke little North Korea despite their far stronger military and the fact that North Korea has no ABM.

It is your nonsense story that brings this narrative nothing even indicates Iran wanting to nuke Israel and please don't repeat the translation propaganda and misquoting Achamdenejad wanting to iridicate Israel from face of the earth. That was purposely translated into this nonsense and you can look it up. What he said was that: "The occupation regime over Jerusalem must be erased from the pages of time."

flamming_python wrote:
    You see, everything's connected in warfare - 'defensive' weapons and 'offensive' weapons are intertwined and both combine to form the overal military capability of a country.

It does not matter, it is not Israel's buisness if Iranians want to acquire SAM's, the jews did it too, they have SAM's and Nukes, but Iran should not have neither?

WE only defend ourselfs, the others are always the aggressors...said the armed jew and bombed palestinian civilians.

flamming_python wrote:
    Like I said, Russia should not allow Iran to fall, and should certainly support it, especially now that the US has raised tensions against Russia.

But that's not the same thing as actually entering a military alliance with it.

They don't need to have military alliance, just give them any means necessary to defend themselfs, but you opposse it, because you don't want the peaceful iranians have S-300, but completley OK with Israel having both SAM and Nukes. That is hypocrisy don't deny it.

flamming_python wrote:
    It's actually Israel acting as the hammer, and the tool - for the US.

Really, was it israel's military that destroyed regional power Iraq or was it US?

flamming_python wrote:
    Israel however does not have any problems with Russia, nor am I convinced that they honestly want to continue to live in strife with all their neighbours forever; I think like every other people in the world - ultimately they want peace.

Yes, it does. Israel was involved and is still involved with jews and nazis in Ukraine, they were spotted with IDF soldiers the blue helmets on Maidan, they were and are supplying weapons to Nazis in ukraine. They are the once that are in government of Ukraine and are in bed with IMF. The Ukrainian gold was shipped to FED in NY under Jazenzhuk.

Israel never did anything possitive towards Russia it only has its lobby to get its way around but does whatever it cans to harm russia. Ukraine is just one thing and you completley ignore tha Ukraine how many Nazis there are that wish death to jews, but at the same time you have so many jews, running State propaganda like Kolomoisky or are Prime Ministers like Jazenjuk.

flamming_python wrote:
    Russia's making a good move in extending a hand out to Israel, and if it convinces them of a diplomatic alternative to the US, and an alternative to securing their own security than simply bombing anyone around them who starts to build-up advanced military-industrial potentials - than all the better.

Russia should boycott the entire existence of Israel, this is politics and Israel has absolutley nothing Russia wants or needs and the fact that Israel is part of the problems that are around the globe, like spread of terrorism, spread of more military interventions and so on while being completley immune from UN resolutions since the US and its slave countries are always blocking any UN resolutions against Israel's criminal acts.

flamming_python wrote:
    What is that supposed to prove? Two men's words are now suddenly Israeli political goals, just because they happen to share a common ideology of a Jewish homeland?

Suddenly? Herzl is the founder of Zionism, of the current political orientation of Israel, it is not sudden he is the root of existence of Israel's Zionistic political existence. Nothing of susde. There is no jewish homeland a fictional book does not give anyone the grant to occupy and vipe out the actual ancestors of this territory semitic people, jews are no semites they are Khazars from europe.

flamming_python wrote:Like I said, they've made mistakes, and they've also had reason to be genuinely paranoid.

You should be paranoid when you are killing civilians in an open air concentration and death camp when at the same time you act like those palestinians trapped inside a open air jail are attacking you with some firecrackers.

flamming_python wrote:
    It takes two to tango, what's needed is for the region to move on; but simply fingering one party and blaming them for all the wrong is counterproductive - it's what you're doing, it's what the Arabs are doing, and it's what the Israelis are doing - and it doesn't solve anything and never will.

By UN Charta, Israel is an occupation force and has no international basis to even exist there as a military occupator in first place. What is needed is for Israel to fucking stop the occupation and genocide, that is what is needed. No one can move on as long they are genocided and prisoned. Can you move on when your family members are jailed, tortured and killed, stop having hatefull thoughts towards your and your families punishers, just move on, let them torture and kill them, you should just move on.

flamming_python wrote:
    They're not theocratic, just crazy generals; not the first time that a general has gone out and said something far too extreme.

Patton advocated beating the Soviets back to Moscow after WW2 - but did Washington go ahead with his ideas?

This are not just Generals, i've already quoted enough of PRIME MINISTERS and State OFFICIALS that are pushing for empire and genocide of arabs, it is you that whitewashes and acts like this are just a few tiny lunatics, it is not that is the entire Israeli political sphere of zionists, that is the reason why they are are Zionists, because they want Eretz Israel that only can happen with occupation and expantion.

flamming_python wrote:
    Influence and networking among newly allied militias, presence of Iranian military officers and volunteers, supply of weapons and supplies, large amounts of political influence, dominance of pro-Iranian political parties and forces to the detriment of other interest groups in those territories.

Haha, that is truelly funny just like the story i've heared from an Israeli saying it is all the Palestinian lobbies that spread the lies of Palestinians getting killed, because the Palestinians are known to have such hardcore Pro-palestinian lobbys.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:14 am

Eurasian Economic Union and Mercosur to sign Memorandum of Cooperation — Putin

MOSCOW, April 23. /TASS/. EAEU and Mercosur are going to sign a Memorandum of Cooperation; its approval is near completion, President Putin said Thursday at a press-conference after talks with Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirshener.

"We value the cooperation between regional integration organizations - the Eurasian Economic Union and the South American Common Market - Mercosur. The approval of the corresponding memorandum is at its final stage," he said.

Putin deemed the talks "very eventful and productive." According him the two countries have developed relationships, which he described as a comprehensive strategic partnership. Putin said that over the past 10 years the volume of bilateral trade between Russia and Argentina grew 3.5 fold, but last year it fell by 10.8%. "We discussed with the President of Argentina the way we could return the trade between on the path of sustainable growth, to increase the counter-flow of investments," Putin said.

"We agreed to actively promote business in organizing supplies of goods and services, in opening industrial enterprises, establishing industrial cooperation," Putin said.

Putin also elaborated on the prospects of cooperation between the two countries in various fields. Thus, according to him, the cooperation between the defense ministries of Russia and Argentina is growing. "The agreement on military cooperation and the protection of classified information will significantly increase practical cooperation in this important area," the President said.

Putin also pointed out a serious innovative component in the cooperation program in agriculture and fisheries for 2015-2016 between the two countries.

He also mentioned the cooperation in the energy sector, according to him roughly 20% of the electricity in Argentina is produced on the Russian equipment.

Mercosur is a sub-regional bloc, established in 1991, which comprises Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela. The EAEU members are currently Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Armenia.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:46 am

Production of the first Yak-58 aircraft will be started in Kazakhstan this summer
    Russian Aviaton » Wednesday May 6, 2015 22:16 MSK

Joint venture between Russia and Kazakhstan – YAK ALACON (Alliance of aircraft designers) is going to start production of the first Yak-58 prototype this summer, Interfax-AVN reports with reference to Alexander Toporov.

“This summer we are going to resume development of the upgraded version of Yak-58 aircraft,” A.Toporov said. He believes that “financing for the project will be provided in the coming months”. “The Yak-58 project will be financed via some large international bank as well as one private bank,” Toporov explained.

According to him, the upgrade was offered by Yakovlev engineering center (part of Irkut Corporation). In particular, Yak-58 will be fitted with a new engine, state-of-the-art avionics, and its aerodynamics will be improved. More powerful engine allows improving the aircraft’s performance in terms of range (2200 km), the source said. He added that the “changes were made in design, systems, components and equipment” of the upgraded Yak-58.

The aircraft’s certification will take about year and a half, Toporov added. “The type certificate for the upgraded Yak-58 may be issued in late 2016 or early 2017. Two Yak-58 flying prototypes will participate in the flight testing; it will take around seven months to manufacture these two aircraft. It is expected that around 100 flights will be performed in the course of the certification process,” Toporov explained.

According to him, “development of Yak-58 is in line with the state policy and programs implemented by the President of Kazakhstan”. “Yak-58 is a part of the country’s development program, but we are not asking for state financing; it is our principled position,” Toporov noted.

Light multi-role Yak-58 aircraft features a twin-boom configuration, П-formed tail and pusher propeller. The vehicle has a full-metal fuselage made of aluminum alloys. Initially the turboprop was designed taking into account such factors as comfort, ergonomics and safety.

The range of Yak-58 powered by RED A03 V12 engine is 2200 km, cruise speed - 285 km/h, maximum takeoff weight - 2115 kg, maximum payload – 550 kg.

YAK ALACON was established in 2003 as a joint venture between Russia and Kazakhstan with the participation of Yakovlev design bureau. The primary objective of the company is development of the aviation market and promotion of Yak aircraft at Asian market. One of the major projects of YAK ALACON is certification and start of mass production of light multi-role Yak-58 aircraft seating 6 passengers. YAK ALACON is also taking part in the program for development of new Yak-152 (Kadet) trainer aircraft, which should replace the legendary Yak-52, which takes part in many international airshows.

The company is also developing SUNKAR family of UAVs in cooperation with Irkut Corporation.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Nice thumbsup

Documents on Kyrgyzstan’s accession to the EEU Agreement signed
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Sat May 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Nice thumbsup

Vietnam, EAEU to sign free trade agreement in May
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon May 11, 2015 10:00 am

Viktor wrote:Nice thumbsup

Male Nuland US diplomat is in Kyrgyzstan already . They have their elections coming this year . Be prepared .
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Thu May 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Great thumbsup russia

EAEC with Iran will free trade zone
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Thu May 14, 2015 10:35 pm

max steel wrote:
    Viktor wrote:Nice  thumbsup

Male Nuland US diplomat is in Kyrgyzstan already . They have their elections coming this year . Be prepared .

Do you think protests might break out again?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu May 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Neutrality wrote:
    max steel wrote:
    Viktor wrote:Nice  thumbsup

Do you think protests might break out again?

Most possibly. Since an Antonov aircraft landed carrying 150T worth of stuff to the US embassy in Kyrgystan. Last time that happened, happened in Ukraine, and it turned out to be stuff full of envelopes with money, $60M worth, and handed out to protestors.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Thu May 14, 2015 10:48 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Most possibly.  Since an Antonov aircraft landed carrying 150T worth of stuff to the US embassy in Kyrgystan.  Last time that happened, happened in Ukraine, and it turned out to be stuff full of envelopes with money, $60M worth, and handed out to protestors.

I'm asking because I have relatives there, they lived through 2 revolutions already. Now I have to worry again with a 3rd one looming.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Thu May 14, 2015 11:17 pm

You need to tap no of employees in Bishek US embassy . Before Maidan in Ukraine there were staggering 1500 employees working in Kiev US embassy .

but the good thing is Kyrgzis are aware of it and they even protested against male nuland after seeing Ukraine's fiasco .

http://tass.ru/en/world/780008

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri May 15, 2015 11:23 am

Yeah... the secret would be to take the cash and then don't do what they tell you to do.... what are they going to do about it... tell the authorities they gave you money to over throw the government but you took the money but refused to over throw the government... Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:49 am