Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+89
Sujoy
Tolstoy
Mir
RTN
Kiko
ALAMO
mnztr
lancelot
LMFS
limb
Lurk83
The_Observer
Tai Hai Chen
owais.usmani
Tingsay
MiamiMachineShop
DerWolf
The-thing-next-door
Hole
PTURBG
Labrador
marcellogo
verkhoturye51
kumbor
Kimppis
Peŕrier
Luq man
littlerabbit
Rodion_Romanovic
Benya
hoom
miroslav
AlfaT8
Isos
kvs
GarryB
chicken
Singular_Transform
miketheterrible
Singular_trafo
wilhelm
Svyatoslavich
jhelb
GRU
KiloGolf
DB1234
SeigSoloyvov
JohninMK
max steel
zardof
galicije83
George1
calripson
marat
Rmf
artjomh
PapaDragon
GunshipDemocracy
franco
flamming_python
Honesroc
Cyberspec
Big_Gazza
ult
Morpheus Eberhardt
T055
Mike E
Flyingdutchman
Dima
zg18
Vympel
magnumcromagnon
navyfield
zino
GJ Flanker
medo
Vann7
runaway
etaepsilonk
sepheronx
Notio
xeno
Austin
Viktor
KomissarBojanchev
TR1
TheArmenian
Admin
Russian Patriot
93 posters

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    avatar
    calripson


    Posts : 735
    Points : 790
    Join date : 2013-10-26

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Timeline

    Post  calripson Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:53 pm

    When is the planned commissioning into the BSF of the Admiral Grigorovich and Admiral Essen ?
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:57 pm

    calripson wrote:When is the planned commissioning into the BSF of the Admiral Grigorovich and Admiral Essen ?

    Admiral Grigorovich i think its a matter of weeks. Admiral Essen in mid 2016
    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 11233
    Points : 11203
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  Isos Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:30 pm

    What is the average detection range of a frigate's radar like Grigorovitch's one vs a frigate, corvette and destroyer ?
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:57 am

    Frigate "Admiral Grigorovich" arrived at the Northern Fleet for tests
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:10 am

    Isos wrote:What is the average detection range of a frigate's radar like Grigorovitch's one vs a frigate, corvette and destroyer ?

    3Ts-25E target detection, tracking and acquisition.

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Radar10
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:49 pm

    Russia's new frigate completes certification trials

    The Admiral Grigorovich is the lead frigate of project 11356 armed with ship-born missile Kalibr-NK missile system, and Shtil-1 multi-channel air defense system and Palash air defense system


    KALININGRAD, December 30. /TASS/. The newest frigate Admiral Grigorovich, built at the Yantar shipyards in Kaliningrad for the Black Sea Fleet, has completed trials in the Barents Sea, the shipyard’s spokesman, Sergey Mikhailov, has told TASS. Read also Russian Navy will get first fifth generation sub in two years — designer Russian Navy to get seven warships, two subs in 2016 — defense minister Russian Navy gets new rescue ship Russian Navy ships in fight against Islamic State
    "The second and last phase of the certification tests is over. It was conducted at test sites of the Northern Fleet in the Barents Sea. The ship’s Kalibr and Shtil weapon systems were seen in action. All went well. The ship is about to make a voyage to Kaliningrad now."
    It is expected to arrive there in early January. Preparations for its handover to the Navy will follow. In February, the Russian Navy’s flag will be hoisted on board and the ship will leave for its permanent base on the Black Sea.
    The Admiral Grigorovich escort ship is the lead frigate of project 11356. Its frame was laid on December 18, 2010 and the ship launched on March 14, 2014. Certification trials began on October 14, 2015. Under two contracts with the Defense Ministry Yantar will build a family of six escort ships of project 11356.
    The frigate’s parameters are as follows: displacement - 4,000 tonnes, speed - 30 knots, endurance - 30 days, weaponry - ship-born missile complex Kalibr-NK armed with a high accuracy cruise missile, and multi-channel air defense complex Shtil-1 and air defense artillery complex Palash.

    More:
    http://tass.ru/en/defense/847982
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:39 am

    Frigate "Admiral Grigorovich" completed state tests. Transfer to the Navy is planned for February

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1664512.html
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:55 pm

    Frigate "Admiral Essen" began public testing

    KALININGRAD, February 1 - RIA Novosti. Frigate "Admiral Essen" Project 11356, built on the Baltic Shipyard (Shipyard) "Yantar" in Kaliningrad commissioned by the Russian Navy, started the state tests in the Baltic Sea, the press service of the company.

    "Currently, commissioning team of the plant and the crew preparing for the first sail which will take place this week. The state tests will last about a month, they will pass on the sea ranges of the Baltic Fleet. The transfer of the ship of the Russian Navy is scheduled for April 2016," - he said in the message.
    galicije83
    galicije83


    Posts : 170
    Points : 172
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Age : 44
    Location : Serbia

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Frigate "Admiral Essen" began public testing

    Post  galicije83 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:15 pm

    George1 wrote:Frigate "Admiral Essen" began public testing

    KALININGRAD, February 1 - RIA Novosti. Frigate "Admiral Essen" Project 11356, built on the Baltic Shipyard (Shipyard) "Yantar" in Kaliningrad commissioned by the Russian Navy, started the state tests in the Baltic Sea, the press service of the company.

    "Currently, commissioning team of the plant and the crew preparing for the first sail which will take place this week. The state tests will last about a month, they will pass on the sea ranges of the Baltic Fleet. The transfer of the ship of the Russian Navy is scheduled for April 2016," - he said in the message.
    Admiral Essen isnt Gorshkov class frigate, its Grigorovich class frigate mate....
    zardof
    zardof


    Posts : 29
    Points : 35
    Join date : 2016-01-04
    Age : 64
    Location : France

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Admiral Grigorovich transfer

    Post  zardof Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:27 pm

    Finally transfer to navy is for beginning of March (http://flotprom.ru/2016/%D0%AF%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C7/)  Very Happy
    Essen will follow soon after if no problems.
    Admiral Grigorovich is 745, Admiral Essen 751.... i don't see recent pictures of Admiral Makarov who is quite finished. If somebody have idea of number ?
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:43 am

    Frigate "Admiral Grigorovich" will be given to the Russian Navy on March 10

    Подробнее на ТАСС:
    https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/2708931&usg=ALkJrhg05lzL_jjnmUslXLdHE-YWdHqwHw
    Dima
    Dima


    Posts : 1222
    Points : 1233
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  Dima Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:32 pm

    George1 wrote:Frigate "Admiral Grigorovich" will be given to the Russian Navy on March 10

    Подробнее на ТАСС:
    https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/2708931&usg=ALkJrhg05lzL_jjnmUslXLdHE-YWdHqwHw
    Excellent news!  Cool   russia
    Btw, when can we expect the second unit?

    April 2016 mentioned in the news item posted above is for Admiral Essen or is it for Pr.22350 Admiral Gorshkov?
    zardof
    zardof


    Posts : 29
    Points : 35
    Join date : 2016-01-04
    Age : 64
    Location : France

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  zardof Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:37 pm

    According to Flot "amiral Grigorovitch" fregate will be commission on 10 of march... but also "amiral Essen" and "Admiral Makarov" will be also commission this year. With 3 project 11356 plus the 3 new Pr21631 " Zeliony Dol", "Serpukhov", "Vishny Volochek; 1 project 22160 "V. Bykov" and 5 to 6 Kilo. 2016 will see a real significant change in Black sea fleet.  Very Happy
    Erdogan will cry so mutch !!!! Laughing

    http://flot.com/2016/%D0%AF%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C9/
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5891
    Points : 5911
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:17 pm

    zardof wrote:According to Flot "amiral Grigorovitch" fregate will be commission on 10 of march... but also "amiral Essen" and "Admiral Makarov" will be also commission this year. With 3 project 11356 plus the 3 new Pr21631 " Zeliony Dol", "Serpukhov", "Vishny Volochek; 1 project 22160 "V. Bykov" and 5 to 6 Kilo. 2016 will see a real significant change in Black sea fleet.  Very Happy
    Erdogan will cry so mutch !!!! Laughing

    http://flot.com/2016/%D0%AF%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C9/


    With 16 frigates/8 corvettes/13 subs and 21 missile boats unlikely unfortunately

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_ships_of_the_Turkish_Naval_Forces
    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 11233
    Points : 11203
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  Isos Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:33 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    zardof wrote:According to Flot "amiral Grigorovitch" fregate will be commission on 10 of march... but also "amiral Essen" and "Admiral Makarov" will be also commission this year. With 3 project 11356 plus the 3 new Pr21631 " Zeliony Dol", "Serpukhov", "Vishny Volochek; 1 project 22160 "V. Bykov" and 5 to 6 Kilo. 2016 will see a real significant change in Black sea fleet.  Very Happy
    Erdogan will cry so mutch !!!! Laughing

    http://flot.com/2016/%D0%AF%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C9/


    With 16 frigates/8 corvettes/13 subs and 21 missile boats unlikely unfortunately

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_ships_of_the_Turkish_Naval_Forces

    With the Su-30/34 equiped with EW and Brahmos-NG(??), yes he will cry !!!
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13191
    Points : 13233
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 am

    Isos wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    zardof wrote:According to Flot "amiral Grigorovitch" fregate will be commission on 10 of march... but also "amiral Essen" and "Admiral Makarov" will be also commission this year. With 3 project 11356 plus the 3 new Pr21631 " Zeliony Dol", "Serpukhov", "Vishny Volochek; 1 project 22160 "V. Bykov" and 5 to 6 Kilo. 2016 will see a real significant change in Black sea fleet.  Very Happy
    Erdogan will cry so mutch !!!! Laughing

    http://flot.com/2016/%D0%AF%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C9/


    With 16 frigates/8 corvettes/13 subs and 21 missile boats unlikely unfortunately

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_ships_of_the_Turkish_Naval_Forces

    With the Su-30/34 equiped with EW and Brahmos-NG(??), yes he will cry !!!

    Turk navy has to deal with Greece, Israel and Cyprus on top of Russian BSF so those turk ships will be stretched thin and mighty busy...
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian


    Posts : 1880
    Points : 2025
    Join date : 2011-09-14

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  TheArmenian Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:13 pm

    Admiral Butakov, 4th unit of the class has been launched today.
    As far as I know, it has been launched without the poweplant being installed.
    It will get the machinery later on, probably 2017 or 2018.
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:13 pm

    TheArmenian wrote:Admiral Butakov, 4th unit of the class has been launched today.
    As far as I know, it has been launched without the poweplant being installed.
    It will get the machinery later on, probably 2017 or 2018.

    So the project didn't discontinued after 3rd ship?
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5891
    Points : 5911
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:55 pm

    George1 wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:Admiral Butakov, 4th unit of the class has been launched today.
    As far as I know, it has been launched without the poweplant being installed.
    It will get the machinery later on, probably 2017 or 2018.

    So the project didn't discontinued after 3rd ship?

    Russian power plants were to be ready in 2017/2018 within import replacement programme.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13191
    Points : 13233
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:04 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    George1 wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:Admiral Butakov, 4th unit of the class has been launched today.
    As far as I know, it has been launched without the poweplant being installed.
    It will get the machinery later on, probably 2017 or 2018.

    So the project didn't discontinued after 3rd ship?

    Russian power plants were to be ready in 2017/2018 within import replacement programme.

    Engines aside (it will be handled as you said) that shipyard got really good at building these frigates. Would it be possible to order more of them after 6th ship?

    I know it is not latest and the greatest but it still gets the job done, it can be built in numbers and on time and is only slightly more expensive than 20380 Steregushchy corvette which are loaded with issues. They might keep up with Grigorevich frigate for a while longer while they sort out next corvette class.

    They also have decent upgrade potential later down the road.








    Last edited by PapaDragon on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 11233
    Points : 11203
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  Isos Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:44 pm



    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 am

    Construction of the six patrol ships of the modified project 11356 (sometimes referred to as the project 11356R or 11357) maintained Shipyard "Yantar" in Kaliningrad on two contracts for three ships, each signed with the Russian Ministry of Defense - the contract number 704/27/2 / PMC / SC / 1176 -10 of 28 October 2010 (the first three) and contract number W / 1/1/0553 / GK-11-DGOZ of 13 September 2011 (the second trio). The cost of each contract is 40 billion rubles. All six ships initially planned to replenish the Black Sea Fleet.

    Under the first contract to date, we completed the construction of patrol ships "Admiral Grigorovich" (serial number 01357, the State completed the test, the signing of the act of reception and transmission of the Navy is scheduled for March 10-11, 2016) and "Admiral Essen" (serial number 01358 is on State test phase since January 30, 2016). A third of the same type frigate "Admiral Makarov" (serial number 01359) Launched September 3, 2015, is located in the Shipyard "Yantar" in the completion.

    Head frigate under the second contract "Admiral Butakov" (serial number 01360) was laid on the Shipyard "Yantar" July 12, 2013, and launched today. November 15, 2013 was laid down as the next patrol ship "Admiral Istomin" (serial number 01361). Bookmark last scheduled six ships, "Admiral Kornilov" (serial number 01362) to date have not produced, although the groundwork was prepared for him.


    Refusal of advertising descent "Admiral Butakova" looks natural, because the fate of the second trio of modified frigates of Project 11356 for the Russian fleet is now under question, because of lack for them of the main gas turbine power plants production Nikolaev State Enterprise "Zorya" - "Mashproekt" undelivered for these vehicles due to the events in Ukraine. Because of this, completion of two frigates laid second three, most likely, it will be suspended after the descent of the water (and the descent itself is required mainly for the release of stocks of the plant).

    Recall that, according to a press release Nicholas State Enterprise "Zorya" February 25, 2016 - "Mashproekt", is a company in October 2012 signed with Shipyard "Yantar" contract to supply three sets of power generating units M7N for the second three Russian frigates modified project 11356 According to this contract, the Nikolaev enterprise must put on the "Amber" the first unit in December 2014, and the second and third - in October-December 2015.

    In June 2014 the order of the State Service of Export Control of Ukraine suspended the export licenses of military goods to the Russian Federation. In connection with this work commissioned for the "Amber" at the Research and Production Complex "Zorya" - "Mashproekt" were discontinued. Gas turbine DS-71 and DT-59 M7N first unit (designed for frigate "Admiral Butakov") at the time were made Nikolaev now, but bench tests conducted were gone. All equipment was suspended and sent into the production storage.

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1772910.html

    So after 5th ship the project will be stopped. 6th ship hasn't been laid down till now


    Also some photos of "Admiral Butakov"

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 2881556_original

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Attachment
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5891
    Points : 5911
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:28 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    George1 wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:Admiral Butakov, 4th unit of the class has been launched today.
    As far as I know, it has been launched without the poweplant being installed.
    It will get the machinery later on, probably 2017 or 2018.

    So the project didn't discontinued after 3rd ship?

    Russian power plants were to be ready in 2017/2018 within import replacement programme.

    Engines aside (it will be handled as you said) that shipyard got really good at building these frigates. Would it be possible to order more of them after 6th ship?

    I know it is not latest and the greatest but it still gets the job done, it can be built in numbers and on time and is only slightly more expensive than 20380 Steregushchy corvette which are loaded with issues. They might keep up with Grigorevich frigate for a while longer while they sort out next corvette class.

    They also have decent upgrade potential later down the road.




    Since displacement is 2x as 20380 for lead ship for smal task force (like 22800/22380 or Buyans) a bit biff up VLS for AShW (16 or 20 possible with say 4xASROC Calibres and 16 Onyxes/Claibres) add Packet torpedoes also for self-defense form incoming torpedoes. and not 3x but 4x12 Buk missiles. Is possible Panstir-M

    This kind of ship can lead small team of Buyans and keep them relatively save in Mediterranean. But 11356 has disadvantage - she is on level of of western frigates about to be retired. So when they come their adversaries might be one gen ahead.

    Russian shall probably ocus on improvements of newer classes.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13191
    Points : 13233
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  PapaDragon Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:05 pm


    Admiral Grigorovich to be officially accepted into service on March 11.

    http://flot.com/2016/%D0%AF%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C9/
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 18224
    Points : 18725
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  George1 Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:30 pm

    St. Andrew flag hoisted on Russia's Project 11356 lead frigate

    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 1126687

    KALININGRAD, March 11. /TASS/. The Project 11356 lead frigate, the Admiral Grigorovich, has entered service in the Russian Navy after the flag hoisting ceremony, a TASS correspondent reports from the scene.

    The solemn ceremony of hoisting the St. Andrew naval flag on the frigate Admiral Grigorovich was attended by Black Sea Fleet Commander Alexander Vitko, representatives of the United Shipbuilding Corporation and the administration of the Kaliningrad Region, as well as the descendants of Admiral Ivan Grigorovich in whose honor the frigate was named.

    The ceremony of hoisting the St. Andrew flag on the Admiral Grigorovich frigate was preceded a day earlier by the warship’s acceptance at the Yantar Shipyard, which is building the Project 11356 frigates for the Russian Black Sea Fleet.

    This year, two more frigates of this series, the Admiral Essen and the Admiral Makarov, are expected to join the Russian Black Sea Fleet.

    The Project 11356 frigates have been designed by the Severnoye Design Bureau in St. Petersburg.


    More:
    http://tass.ru/en/defense/861624

    russia russia russia

    Sponsored content


    Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich - Page 11 Empty Re: Project 11356: Admiral Grigorovich

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:09 am