Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+88
archangelski
Hole
southpark
bolshevik345
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
Tsavo Lion
ATLASCUB
GunshipDemocracy
dino00
Nibiru
LMFS
marcellogo
Azi
Batajnica
Arctic_Fox
miketheterrible
franco
Benya
Isos
JohninMK
storm333
SeigSoloyvov
theking950
jaguar_br
d_taddei2
Book.
OminousSpudd
x_54_u43
r111
Backinblack
Neutrality
ult
Zivo
GJ Flanker
Kyo
KoTeMoRe
Dima
PapaDragon
mutantsushi
Project Canada
2SPOOKY4U
max steel
RTN
victor1985
Vann7
par far
kvs
Mike E
Cpt Caz
Werewolf
eridan
Strizh
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
AbsoluteZero
zg18
Deep Throat
Morpheus Eberhardt
mack8
TR1
flamming_python
Firebird
AlfaT8
xeno
Hachimoto
ahmedfire
Pyrrus
collegeboy16
Mr.Kalishnikov47
KomissarBojanchev
Sujoy
victor7
TheArmenian
Russian Patriot
George1
Cyberspec
Flanky
Pervius
medo
Viktor
nightcrawler
NationalRus
Austin
GarryB
sepheronx
Vladislav
Admin
92 posters

UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News - Page 31 Empty Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:15 am

Orion UAV with two bombs:

UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News - Page 31 5710504_original

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/3278291.html
    dino00
    dino00

UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News - Page 31 Empty Re: UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News

Post  dino00 Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Unmanned fleet-convertor tested in Rusia

The aircraft was developed in Tatarstan under the order of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. The flight range of the convertoplane is 100 kilometers.

The unmanned aerial vehicle-converter, developed in Tatarstan, successfully passed the test. This was announced by the rector of the Kazan National Research Technical University named after Tupolev Albert Gilmutdinov.

"Convertoop, which takes off like a helicopter, and then flies like an airplane, is tested, really flies. It was commissioned by the Russian Defense Ministry, "Gilmutdinov said at the Kazan ACTO-2018 exhibition.

According to him, the flight range of the convertoplan is 100 kilometers, and the cruising speed is about 140 kilometers per hour.

Takeoff mass of the drone is 6.7 kilograms, while it is capable of lifting into the air a payload of up to one kilogram.

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/opk/content/201808101535-393v.htm

There is a video oficial the uav in the link
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:32 pm

1 kilogram payload?

Was this highschool shop class project?
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:40 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    1 kilogram payload?

How odd, even the SDB has at least a 17kg of explosives.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:41 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    1 kilogram payload?

This is an UVA below 7 kg weight! What payload should be expected?
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:39 am

LMFS wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    1 kilogram payload?

This is an UVA below 7 kg weight! What payload should be expected?

Touché, i didn't even read the thing properly, ma bad.
    dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:04 pm

In Kazan, developed a turbojet engine for drones

More:
    https://vpk.name/news/224435_v_kazani_razrabotali_turboreaktivnyii_dvigatel_dlya_bespilotnikov.html
    dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:55 pm

ZALA AERO unveils a new unmanned vehicle at the international forum "Army-2018"

The ZALA 421-16E5V2 unmanned vehicle from ZALA AERO , the leading manufacturer of integrated solutions in the field of unmanned aerial systems (part of JSC "Concern" Kalashnikov "), was presented for the first time at the International Military Technical Forum" Army-2018 ".

The advantageous advantages of the ZALA 421-16E5V2 unmanned system are the flight duration, which is 14 hours, which will make it possible to fly from Izhevsk to Moscow, having covered a distance of more than 1200 kilometers. Particular attention in the development of the complex was paid to ergonomics during operation and transportation, which allowed reducing the aircraft's weight to 30 kilogram
    s.

The target load of up to 5 kilograms weight allows the simultaneous integration of 6 different cameras to perform tasks at an altitude of up to 5000 meters at day and night, excluding forced landing for the replacement of optoelectronic equipment.

For the first time for the unmanned complex, a unique target load of air laser scanning has been developed. The technology provides data on the terrain under study, including terrain, detects disguised objects and their characteristics, including any changes in the natural environment.

Used in the development of innovative approaches to solving technical and operational problems, highlight the novelty among the entire world market. For the first time in its class, the ZALA 421-16E5V2 unmanned system uses an automated data processing system to efficiently solve problems of optical-electronic reconnaissance, aerial photography in the visible and infrared ranges, conduct electronic reconnaissance, and retransmit video and voice communications.

At the moment the unmanned complex is in the stage of factory testing.

The ZALA AERO group of companies is the leading Russian manufacturer of unmanned aerial systems, target loads and other technical means to ensure their use.
    The main products are integrated solutions in the field of unmanned aerial systems, communications, software and security systems.

https://kalashnikov.media/video/technology/zala-aero-predstavila-novyy-bespilotnyy-kompleks-na-mezhdunarodnom-forume-armiya-2018

There is a video on the link^^^

Pictures

UAVs in Russian Armed Forces: News - Page 31 193f8510

More in This link
    https://kalashnikov.media/photo/technology/bespilotnyy-kompleks-zala-421-16e5v2

Looks great but i think in the vídeo says 120km range?
    dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Weird Suspect

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation ordered the development of hypersonic drone "Anchar-RV"

The contract value is 1.374 billion rubles

KUBINKA / Moscow Region /, August 22. / TASS /. Hypersonic long-distance drones "Anchar-RV" will be developed in Russia, the corresponding contract was signed on Wednesday by the Ministry of Defense and the Moscow Institute of Heat Engineering, TASS correspondent reports from the meeting room of the "Army-2018" forum.

The deadline for completing the works is not specified, the contract value is 1.374 billion rubles.

Moscow Institute of Heat Engineering mainly develops missile technology, its development includes intercontinental ballistic missiles "Yars" and "Bulava".

More:
    http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/5480310

Hypersonic drones???
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Probably a suicide drone or some kind of cruise missile/drone thing.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Reconnaissance + strike? Interceptor?

Hypersonic propulsion is something you want back at home and not in the hands of the enemy, even if the engine is destroyed, the materials are can be analysed, and it is also probably not cheap. So, a drone makes sense.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:14 pm

LMFS wrote:Reconnaissance + strike? Interceptor?

Hypersonic propulsion is something you want back at home and not in the hands of the enemy, even if the engine is destroyed, the materials are can be analysed, and it is also probably not cheap. So, a drone makes sense.

more than 1 year ago Borisov mentioned about an "orbital bomber" which can start and land form normal airfields. The Info was demented and that he was just talking the talk...Same time he mentioned VSTOL too bounce bounce
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Propably an enlarged Avangard?
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:30 am

Hole wrote:Propably an enlarged Avangard?

Avangard isnt passive? Drone would suggest own power and ability to return base. Otherwise why call it drone not a Cruise Missile?
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:13 am

Larger for engines and the other stuff. Same shape and materials.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:42 pm

Hole wrote:Larger for engines and the other stuff. Same shape and materials.

I'd love to see this Smile
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Okhotnik will apparently take off for the first time in September. It wont be a fully fledged flight but rather short jumps... first flight 2019

http://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/5482044

Maybe we can see it at least during these tests?
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:04 pm

LMFS wrote:Okhotnik will apparently take off  for the first time in September. It wont be a fully fledged flight but rather short jumps... first flight 2019

we will in a traditional to Russian media way: first army's gonna put top secret on it. Then in Janes or National Interest will be an article with candid pics. Then Russian press will repost it and et voila. We'll see lol1 lol1 lol1
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:40 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    LMFS wrote:Okhotnik will apparently take off  for the first time in September. It wont be a fully fledged flight but rather short jumps... first flight 2019

we will in a traditional to Russian media way: first army's  gonna put top secret on it. Then in Janes or National Interest will be an article with candid pics.  Then Russian press will repost it and et voila. We'll see lol1 lol1 lol1

Laughing Laughing
    Better to have the fundaments right that only caring about PR, this is how I comfort myself with the way they deal with the media Very Happy

BTW, apparently Orion has got the first international customer, some mysterious country in ME... thumbsup
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:41 am

LMFS wrote:
    Better to have the fundaments right that only caring about PR, this is how I comfort myself with the way they deal with the media Very Happy

BTW, apparently Orion has got the first international customer, some mysterious country in ME... thumbsup

Unless Algeria is in ME then right to me its in North Africa Razz Razz Razz
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:34 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:Unless Algeria is in ME then right to me its in North Africa  Razz Razz Razz

Is it officially Algeria? ME is what I read, maybe they are getting weak in geography
    dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:08 am

Source: RAC "MiG" has resumed work on the drone drone "Scat"

It is reported that the design of the UAV will use the technology "stealth"

"The company has resumed work on the" Scat ". An experimental model of this jet UAV is planned to be created in the next few years," the source said. He clarified that "the Russian military department was interested in this apparatus."

The previously presented "Scat" model was made according to the aerodynamic scheme "flying wing" [does not have a tail unit]. It was planned that the maximum take-off mass of the device would be 10 tons, speed - 850 km / h, the range of flight - 4 thousand km. The UAV was supposed to carry both missile and bomb weapons in the interior of the cabin.

More:
    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/5547736
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:30 am

Too late Mikoyan. You are way too far behind. Others in Russia are developing it already while you sat and waited.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:01 am

miketheterrible wrote:Too late Mikoyan. You are way too far behind. Others in Russia are developing it already while you sat and waited.

ekhm so who already has stealth attack high-subsonic drone yet?
    BTW with no funding what would you do on their place?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:05 am

Well, apparently someone is already making it. As mentioned earlier. Or it may not be stealth. But still, just started work?

If I was in their place, I wouldn't have made MiG-35, that's for sure. I would have moved onto a LO fifth gen design instead. They tried to go for the Su-35 line but years later...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:41 am