Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+53
Broski
sepheronx
Hole
Russian_Patriot_
joker88
Yugo90
lancelot
lyle6
TMA1
Backman
PapaDragon
miketheterrible
awmz
Tsavo Lion
Sujoy
medo
crod
Rodion_Romanovic
jhelb
ultimatewarrior
TheArmenian
dino00
Isos
nemrod
d_taddei2
GarryB
JohninMK
Airman
Gomig-21
Book.
AlfaT8
flamming_python
Prince Darling
Hachimoto
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
ahmedfire
Viktor
TR1
Anas Ali
Elsarof
George1
Amir_Pharaoh
ahmad_elsharkawy
KRON1
nightcrawler
IronsightSniper
milky_candy_sugar
msaabneh
sin90
Vladislav
Turk1
Admin
57 posters

Egyptian Air Force (EAF)

Isos
    Isos

Egyptian Air Force (EAF) - Page 31 Empty Re: Egyptian Air Force (EAF)

Post  Isos Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:30 am

Plenty of plateforms available. Best solution is to choose a plateform and develop its own systems. No need to go as far as creating its fighter because it will fail unleess you make a trainer jet and even then it will be full of foreign stuff.

Su-30mk2 is created with open architecture that makes integration of foreign stuff or local stuff very easy.

Su-75 isn't ready so can't talk about this and it's very unlikely to sign for something that doesn't exist yet. Even if it is promising.

Chinese offer also jets but for export they are not that cheap and not really tested by 3rd countries that can give you feedbacks.

Mig-35 is also an open architecture design but egypt already operates the mig-29M. Su-30mk2 has the advantage of range and carrying capacity.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:34 am

@goming-21 your previous posts are a total mess. Sorry I can't answer.
    Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:16 pm

Isos wrote:@goming-21 your previous posts are a total mess. Sorry I can't answer.

Maybe I'll dumb it down later so you can understand it.  Not now I just woke up in a shitty mood because of your insults to Egypt and not getting the Su-35S JUST YET.

Just FYI, NO ONE procures fighter jets (especially 30 of the greatest 4++ generation of that caliber) without putting a substantial deposit to start the fabrication and the rest is paid in minimal installment over a period years or decades  
    So yes, we paid A LOT of money to get the assembly line going and we lose out on that, not Russia.

And don't forget all the Russian military equipment already in Egypt. ToR. BUk. S-300VM and much more.  The f-word is beyond reprehensible.
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:55 pm

Gomig-21 wrote:
    Isos wrote:@goming-21 your previous posts are a total mess. Sorry I can't answer.

Maybe I'll dumb it down later so you can understand it.  Not now I just woke up in a shitty mood because of your insults to Egypt and not getting the Su-35S JUST YET.

Just FYI, NO ONE procures fighter jets (especially 30 of the greatest 4++ generation of that caliber) without putting a substantial deposit to start the fabrication and the rest is paid in minimal installment over a period years or decades  
    So yes, we paid A LOT of money to get the assembly line going and we lose out on that, not Russia.

And don't forget all the Russian military equipment already in Egypt. ToR. BUk. S-300VM and much more.  The f-word is beyond reprehensible.

Dont let posts get you down. Your post was very clear and I enjoy the information you post concerning your country. A lot of people in the west have a hard time understanding that a country like Egypt has to diversify when it comes to defense purchases. It also has to be wary of CAATSA tier nonsense and all the strings that come attached to stuff we are discussing. Egypt has made wise choices.

Are you guys putting more funding into domestic aerospace ventures? Fostering growth in companies which can start doing more in house stuff? Anyways have a good day bro dont let mean posts get you down.

Gomig-21 likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Gomig-21 wrote:

Egypt ordered the su-35 and Russia produced them. They backed off because they were told so by the US. Like it or not.

Now those su-35 are going to Iran and Egypt is going to buy f-15. Su-35 story is over.

I'm totally right. If they obei US orders, **** them and sell to others.

Egypt destroyed itself after letting down the soviets and switching to the US. Russians were always supporting them with best equipement they had.

US on the other hand gave weapons that could not threat Israel. Totally useless.

Last edited by Isos on Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

sepheronx and Broski like this post

Gomig-21 dislikes this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:42 pm

Isos wrote:
    we paid A LOT of money to get the assembly line going and we lose out on that, not Russia.

Oh and your assembly lines were built a while ago.  They're not new nice try!  You love to make up stories to suit your false lies and narratives. What a joke!

YES, we paid a SUBSTANTIAL DEPOSIT.  If you knew anything about how contracts the way the are written, NO ON and they mothers accept to go on a $2 billion  contract without at least half the amount paid up front!  You think Sukhoi will build all those fighters out of the kindness of their heart?  LOL Then I gotta lake to sell you a pond io the moon!!!!!!!

That's right including the 46 (count them 46) MiG-29M/M2 you think those were free or not paid for? lol

Egypt ordered the su-35 and Russia produced them. They backed off because they were told so by the US. Like it or not.

Of course i don't like it!  How many times have I posted pics of the EGY SU-35 and wondered when the F they were arriving?  We don't want the lousy F-15 especially when they won't provide BVR missiles.  It's a no brainier.

You're angry that we were put in-between a rock and a hard place so you said **** Egypt which never stands well with me or any other Egyptian.  i just tell it like it is so you can wash your mouth with soap.q/uote

Now those su-35s are going to Iran and Egypt is going to buy f-15. Su-35 story is over.  obviously, you have a bug up your *** about this situation and need to calm the frig down and stop insulting our country's very difficult situation

I'm totally right. If they obei US orders, **** them and sell to others.

"Obei" you say?  If that was the case, were are the F-15s? genius? No where  to be found and not even EGY pilots in the US training on them and the only one who said anythng of the sort was some US officer who mistook.  Nothing from congress or any other representative so it will never happen.  bottom line is no more Su-35 or F-15 and more Rafales is the best solution.

Egypt destroyed itself after letting down the soviets and switching to the US. Russians were always supporting them with best equipement they had.

["Best equipment?"]  Is that why their turrets were flying 200 ft in the air? lol come on, show some intelligence.

Show me were your delusion told you we obeyed the US?  If you read more on the topic, you would've heard the Egyptian chief of staff tell the US to take a hike of their F-15 offer as our MiG-35s were eve better than those pieces of shit from the US!  You missed that didn't you, obviously.  That's the big reason for the delay.]/]

US on the other hand gave weapons that could threat Israel. Totally useless.

[We shall see.  let's see what the dare to do over 1 female and 2 soldiers gunned down by an Egyptian soldier.  Worth a strike to declare war against us?  Go for it.  You're out of touch with what Sisi has promoting all over the world to prevent this exact type of happening.  Remember, occupations NEVER last./]
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:38 pm

Obei" you say?  If that was the case, were are the F-15s? genius? No where  to be found and not even EGY pilots in the US training on them and the only one who said anythng of the sort was some US officer who mistook.  Nothing from congress or any other representative so it will never happen.  bottom line is no more Su-35 or F-15 and more Rafales is the best solution.

Idk where the f-15 are but Su-35 are in Iran. And Sukhoi won't produce another batch that Egypt won't pay and will have to refuse because of the US.

You don't seem to understand. Su-35 were produced. So the contract was signed and Egypt bought them. Their was no technical decision. It was just that Egypt was aftaid of the US. It's not like they rejected an ofder, they actually signed and made the russian build the aircraft then rejected them.

Those su-35 will never go to Egypt. You can stop dreaming. They are iranian now.

["Best equipment?"]  Is that why their turrets were flying 200 ft in the air? lol come on, show some intelligence.

Yep. Hope you saw how those export version of abrams for arabs were cooking in Yemen. You have more than 1000 of those shitty pieces as your main tank. No need to order tge t-90 US will oblige you to let down such wet dream.

Remember, occupations NEVER last

lol1 lol1

If the soviets didn't offer you their wonderful equipement Sinai would be Israeli today.

Even with that you almost lost and soviet again saved you by threatening israel directly.

bottom line is no more Su-35 or F-15 and more Rafales is the best solution.

Mig 35 was the most used until today. They even used it with kh-35 to hit real targets. Rafales seems too expensive for you and is barely used.

Broski likes this post

joker88

Post  joker88 Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:40 am

The deal is Egyptian, and it is still Egyptian, whoever wants, and my father is from my father
    The Egyptian deal is still going on

GarryB likes this post

joker88

Post  joker88 Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:42 am

Whoever wants to cry, go to hell
    The fighter is still Egyptian, with Egyptian camouflage, and is still on the factory grounds
    We have an agreement with Russia on the use of airports, seaports and airspace
    I don't blame the ignorance here but I can let anyone know I don't have a problem

GarryB likes this post

joker88

Post  joker88 Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:15 am

https://twitter.com/La_souris_DA/status/1666517903527518240?t=ATFjcR4ngfNWGY9HzoMoWw&s=19
    https://twitter.com/La_souris_DA/status/1666527159651819521?t=ATFjcR4ngfNWGY9HzoMoWw&s=19

GarryB, lancelot and TMA1 like this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:55 am

[quote="Isos"]
    Obei" you say?  If that was the case, were are the F-15s? genius? No where  to be found and not even EGY pilots in the US training on them and the only one who said anythng of the sort was some US officer who mistook.  Nothing from congress or any other representative so it will never happen.  bottom line is no more Su-35 or F-15 and more Rafales is the best solution.

That is about the only thing i agree with such an anti-Arab, specifically Egyptian.

[quote="Isos"]Idk where the f-15 are but Su-35 are in Iran. And Sukhoi won't produce another batch that Egypt won't pay and will have to refuse because of the US.
    Isos wrote:are Neither of those are in Iran. Nice try to quote a lIE!

Isos wrote:You don't seem to understand. Su-35 were produced. So the contract was signed and Egypt bought them. Their was no technical decision. It was just that Egypt was aftaid of the US. It's not like they rejected an ofder, they actually signed and made the russian build the aircraft then rejected them.

I think you're the one who is confused like an 16 year old.  If you knew anything about contracts as I have written them for over 30 years is that a substantial deposit is put up front which is not redeemable should purchasing party back out.  You think they spend millions of rubbles to start production out of trust and their own kindness? HAHAHAHA what an immature joke!

Those su-35 will never go to Egypt. You can stop dreaming. They are Iranian now.

Nothing suggests they're in the filthy Shia entity.  Show me a pic hot shot.  They are on hold as a matter-of-fact 17of them are in Egyptian hangers.  Believe it or not, i don't care what you think.

["Best equipment?"]  Is that why their turrets in Ukraine were flying 200 ft in the air? lol come on, show some semblance of intelligence.

[quot]Yep. Hope you saw how those export version of Abrams for Arabs were cooking in Yemen. You have more than 1000 of those shitty pieces as your main tank. No need to order the t-90 US will oblige you to let down such wet dream.

Hahaha, did you see the turrets flying not only in Ukraine that went viral but in Syria as the got cooked up like a bad cake.  Please don't lose credibility with your wishful thinking.  Your tanks in Egypt were a disaster but we were still grateful for the soviets supplying them.  

Remember, occupations NEVER last

lol1 lol1

If the soviets didn't offer you their wonderful equipment Sinai would be Israeli today.

In your dreams.  Any idea how many Arab countries would jump in the fray and if the filthy jews use tactical news, they will cease to exist as a race!!!!! While we will recover long term after showering them with biological crap, 7 million is easy to get rid of as opposed to 60 million at that time early 70s/.  Not to mention worldly involvement to stop those scum sucking hog maniacs.

Even with that you almost lost and soviet again saved you by threatening israel directly.

How did we lose you genius?  Who kept their land and who tucked their filthy tail halfway across the Sinai?  If that wasn't a loss I'd hate to see what a real one is!  Dream on hateful. The same could've been said for the filthy land stealing jews who had MORE help from the US than the Soviets for Egypt. So don't sell me that ignorant crap! They lost so much equipment to Egyptian forces they needed replenishment hahahahhahaha clowns. We should have boated the living ever daily shit out of them but Soviets didn't give us enough equipment, especially long range bombers to attack Israel. So we did the best we could and watched the JEWS retreat with their tail tucked between their legs the scum stealing lands!!!!!!

Isos
    bottom line is no more Su-35 or F-15 and more Rafales is the best solution.

Mig 35 was the most used until today. They even used it with kh-35 to hit real targets. Rafales seems too expensive for you and is barely used.
    Isos]
    -
    "Barely used?"  what are you in Egypt to see how often they fly over and are delegated to the Libyan border?  Please stop pulling things out of your ass.  Enough is enough.

You know nothing about this was and why it was the last one and how the Jews would NEVER dare start another foolish war with Egypt. You have NO IDEA what Egypt possesses for secret weapons. After 67, a whole new program started in secrecy so that Egypt would preemt and not the other way around. Our spies don't go showing off ike the clowns from mossaddshit. They lay low and get results done without an accolades.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:01 am

In your dreams. Any idea how many Arab countries would jump in the fray and if the filthy jews use tactical news, they will cease to exist as a race!!!!! While we will recover long term after showering them with biological crap, 7 million is easy to get rid of as opposed to 60 million at that time early 70s/. Not to mention worldly involvement to stop those scum sucking hog maniacs.

Don't need nuks. Israel won woth its conventional forces against both Egypt and Syria helped by other arab countries.

Hahaha, did you see the turrets flying not only in Ukraine that went viral but in Syria as the got cooked up like a bad cake. Please don't lose credibility with your wishful thinking. Your tanks in Egypt were a disaster but we were still grateful for the soviets supplying them.

Soviet supplied tanks had even night vision capabilities against israeli tank that didn't and still lost.

Nothing suggests they're in the filthy Shia entity. Show me a pic hot shot. They are on hold as a matter-of-fact 17of them are in Egyptian hangers. Believe it or not, i don't care what you think.

When you buy a products you take it once it is produced. The su 35 are sitting in Russia for 1 year now. Get real uncle Sam told you "don't take it or I'll spank you" and you obeied
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:31 am

Su-75 isn't ready so can't talk about this and it's very unlikely to sign for something that doesn't exist yet. Even if it is promising.

Looking to the future a medium/light fighter that is a 5th gen aircraft that actually looks like it could be cheaper to buy and operate than any western 4th gen fighter let alone the one 5th gen fighter on offer from the west, I would think getting in early would be a good idea.

Mig-35 is also an open architecture design but egypt already operates the mig-29M.

I think the MiG-35 is what they wanted but it wasn't totally ready yet because of a lack of users and therefore a lack of funding for proper development and problem solving... the Russian AF are using MiG-35s and so problems and issues should be getting worked through so it gets a bit of experience and maturity.

The biggest problem for it though is that I think the Russian AF probably want their light 5th gen fighter to be really cheap to make and to operate and that because of this the new light 5th gen fighter MiG will be making for them looks like a lead in fighter trainer very light aircraft that will be stealthy and with brand new avionics and systems and weapons, but might lack range to be useful for export countries to use as a primary fighter they way they might use the MiG-35.

The Su-75 looks like it is rather bigger and will probably better suit the role of export primary 5th gen fighter, with S-70 drones and perhaps also with a few Su-57s to operate as over watch perhaps.

It also has to be wary of CAATSA tier nonsense and all the strings that come attached to stuff we are discussing. Egypt has made wise choices.

It will be a minefield for most countries considered outside the west in dealing with western countries for some time... just look at the climate catastrophe movie, the day after tomorrow... where much of the US became unlivable but at the end you see mass migration of Americans (and when I say Americans I mean the people living in North America in a country called the USA... it is unclear if Canadians went with them or not...) down into Mexico, and you hear comments like we are going to safety in Mexico... are they doing us a favour.... nah... they owe us because we are so damn nice to them all the time... they can help us out for a change... Rolling Eyes

The west is very busy isolating itself from the rest of the world... soon they will understand how they disrespect everyone and that it s not their place to tell other countries what laws they can or cannot have and how they should vote at the UN or anywhere else.

You say that but we don't really have any actual evidence to support or refute that claim.

US on the other hand gave weapons that could not threat Israel. Totally useless.

Not completely right, the US is a bully and will use all its financial muscle to bully other countries to do what they want them to do.

For most of the Cold War the Soviets couldn't offer much in the way of consumer goods and other things that were largely controlled by the west.

Perhaps if Egypt can join BRICS then they can get stability in trade and alternative products so if the US threatens to cut Egypt off from the "world" then Egypt can tell them to go take a jump off a cliff, but it would be reckless until they can ensure they are safe from such threats.

The western world is getting weaker and more desperate and the war in the Ukraine is making that worse... any conflict they can manage to start over Taiwan might lead to the demise of the US as we know it.... there are plenty of countries in the EU that have lost faith in the US and want their own deal with China, and Americas response to that was a threat that if the EU does not help in Taiwan then the US will stop support for Ukraine... which sounds pretty good for Russia and the Ukraine if you want the fighting and suffering to end.

You don't seem to understand. Su-35 were produced. So the contract was signed and Egypt bought them. Their was no technical decision. It was just that Egypt was aftaid of the US. It's not like they rejected an ofder, they actually signed and made the russian build the aircraft then rejected them.

Yeah, we know... a bit like a country agreeing to build two helicopter carriers for a country and then building them with substantial amounts of parts and features requested by the customer only to have the country making the helicopter carriers refuse to deliver those ships to the customer and demand they be sold to someone else with all the money paid refunded and enough information transferred about those helicopters that the customer was then able to plan a new helicopter carrier design twice as heavy with all the features they really wanted in the first place, but were going to settle for what the customer was selling instead... which was massively overpriced anyway.

Those su-35 will never go to Egypt. You can stop dreaming. They are iranian now.

That is probably true but as more and more countries reject US ditats over what they can or cannot do in their own defence perhaps eventually Egypt will plan for the future and join the Checkmate programme early enough to maybe get a contract to make parts for these planes that might end up earning them good money, and their low purchase price and low operational costs might mean they can get rather more of them than they would have bought of the Su-35, which will give them better coverage with likely very similar weapons options.

Yep. Hope you saw how those export version of abrams for arabs were cooking in Yemen. You have more than 1000 of those shitty pieces as your main tank. No need to order tge t-90 US will oblige you to let down such wet dream.

Lets be fair, the Abrams has a few design flaws, like exposed turret bustle stored ammo, but it is otherwise a pretty good tank if you can keep the engine running...

The MiG-35 is a small sized Su-35, most in the west totally underestimate it, which makes it rather useful, certainly as a numbers aircraft.

The deal is Egyptian, and it is still Egyptian, whoever wants, and my father is from my father

There is no official evidence to show Egypt has changed its mind about the Su-35, they bought the places AFAIK and they can decide when they want delivery.

People can claim it is CAASTA, but it could equally be the Russians wanting to keep Su-35 production for domestic use to build up numbers while this conflict with Kiev and future potential conflict with HATO is still a high probability... they might also have wanted to fast track aircraft for Iran to punish the west and Israel for its continuing bullshit in Syria and in general... and if that is the case I would hope the Russians are being very nice to the Egyptians for their patience and understanding... maybe they will add a few aircraft to the order for free, or perhaps allow their participation in some other area that they might be keen on.

We have already seen they are interested in long range AAMs comparable or better than those operated by their neighbours... the Russians had a programme to make two long range models of the upgraded R-77, the solid propellent rocket model was fast tracked at the cost of the ramjet powered long range model... now I would think if you are going to make a ramjet powered AAM that can fly at mach 5 or 6 then how much harder would it be to make a scramjet powered missile that flies at mach 9 or mach 10 on pretty much the same fuel... which should massively increase flight range and performance.... how do you dodge a missile moving at 3km/s?

That is three times faster than a rifle bullet from an M16 at the muzzle.

When you buy a products you take it once it is produced. The su 35 are sitting in Russia for 1 year now. Get real uncle Sam told you "don't take it or I'll spank you" and you obeied

And if France had had a thicker skinned botty it would likely be selling two more Mistral class helicopter carriers to Russia by now, but instead the first two are in Egypt.

ahmedfire and Gomig-21 like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:38 am

@Gomig-21

The quote feature is not really helping you, can I suggest you do what I do and open two tabs... in one tab have the thread you are reading and open the other tab by rightclicking on the reply button and choosing open in a new tab. This will open a tab with a post a reply box open in it.

You can then proceed by clicking on the original tab and start reading the posts, when you find a paragraph or sentence you want to reply to, click and drag to highlight it and press and hold CTRL and then C to copy the highlighted text in clipboard memory, then click on your reply tab and then click on the little speech bubble icon and OK and it will automatically put {quote} {/quote} but with square brackets for you with the cursor between the two quote brackets. CTRL and the letter V will paste the members comment from the other tab that you highlighted. Then click at the end of the line (or push end) and press enter twice to start a new line and type your comment.

This will prevent nested tables of quotes which makes things very confusing to read.

Gomig-21 likes this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:59 am

GarryB wrote:@Gomig-21

The quote feature is not really helping you, can I suggest you do what I do and open two tabs... in one tab have the thread you are reading and open the other tab by rightclicking on the reply button and choosing open in a new tab. This will open a tab with a post a reply box open in it.

You can then proceed by clicking on the original tab and start reading the posts, when you find a paragraph or sentence you want to reply to, click and drag to highlight it and press and hold CTRL and then C to copy the highlighted text in clipboard memory, then click on your reply tab and then click on the little speech bubble icon and OK and it will automatically put {quote} {/quote} but with square brackets for you with the cursor between the two quote brackets. CTRL and the letter V will paste the members comment from the other tab that you highlighted. Then click at the end of the line (or push end) and press enter twice to start a new line and type your comment.

This will prevent nested tables of quotes which makes things very confusing to read.

ok, Gary.  note sure what is happening with the quotes.  ill try again sine I'm not finished with that isis dude.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:19 am

Isos wrote:

Did the Soviets give Egypt the TU-22, SU-15 and T-64 prior to the '73 war? They did provide the MIG-23--after the war--but downgraded it so its weapons were no better than those of the MIG-21.

GarryB and ahmedfire like this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:35 pm

One of my favorite pics of that was - EAF strafing an airport that doesn't belong to them in their stolen and hitting those scum sucking hogs getting a taste of their own medicine.

EAF MiG-21 staffing the shit out of it with its pitot tube visible.  Gotta love it.

Egyptian Air Force (EAF) - Page 31 Eaa6ba9b534cf66f4c8bb0ae53bd0005

GarryB, ahmedfire, starman and TMA1 like this post

starman
    starman

Post  starman Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:46 pm

Gomig-21 wrote:One of my favorite pics of that was - EAF strafing an airport that doesn't belong to them in their stolen and hitting those scum sucking hogs getting a taste of their own medicine.

Good pic indeed; I first saw it in Both Sides of the Suez back in 1975. It had other good pics too. Unfortunately, to my knowledge, no enemy jets were destroyed on the ground despite the strafing. The initial raids did, however, knock out the Israeli intelligence gathering site near gafgafa.

GarryB likes this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:03 pm

GarryB wrote:

No they didn't! They suffered the equivalent of 25000 UK soldiers in Vietnam under ratio. So don't tell me they won by surrounding on smaller army while togoegether could have decimated if it wasn't for Sadat.

Looking to the future a medium/light fighter that is a 5th gen aircraft that actually looks like it could be cheaper to buy and operate than any western 4th gen fighter let alone the one 5th gen fighter on offer from the west, I would think getting in early would be a good idea. {whatever, your opinion means nothing to me, sorry}

Mig-35 is also an open architecture design but egypt already operates the mig-29M.
    Not shit Sherrock

I think the MiG-35 is what they wanted but it wasn't totally ready yet because of a lack of users and therefore a lack of funding for proper development and problem solving... the Russian AF are using MiG-35s and so problems and issues should be getting worked through so it gets a bit of experience and maturity (whatever}

The biggest problem for it though is that I think the Russian AF probably want their light 5th gen fighter to be really cheap to make and to operate and that because of this the new light 5th gen fighter MiG will be making for them looks like a lead in fighter trainer very light aircraft that will be stealthy and with brand new avionics and systems and weapons, but might lack range to be useful for export countries to use as a primary fighter they way they might use the MiG-35.

The Su-75 looks like it is rather bigger and will probably better suit the role of export primary 5th gen fighter, with S-70 drones and perhaps also with a few Su-57s to operate as over watch perhaps.

It also has to be wary of CAATSA tier nonsense and all the strings that come attached to stuff we are discussing. Egypt has made wise choices.

It will be a minefield for most countries considered outside the west in dealing with western countries for some time... just look at the climate catastrophe movie, the day after tomorrow... where much of the US became unlivable but at the end you see mass migration of Americans (and when I say Americans I mean the people living in  North America in a country called the USA... it is unclear if Canadians went with them or not...) down into Mexico, and you hear comments like we are going to safety in Mexico... are they doing us a favour.... nah... they owe us because we are so damn nice to them all the time... they can help us out for a change...  Rolling Eyes

The west is very busy isolating itself from the rest of the world... soon they will understand how they disrespect everyone and that it s not their place to tell other countries what laws they can or cannot have and how they should vote at the UN or anywhere else.

You head the Russian boasting that it was the EGY pilots who didn't know how to fight the ISraeli in air and showed them how its done only to lose all 5 MiG-21s HAHAHAHAHA what a joke!

Same with chief of staff the great Shazly told the Russian some minor improvement of the sagger units to make them better only to get scolded "we indented those things and we know bets who are you to tell us? Who am I, Shazli said, we operated them and found their shortcoming so shut the **** up!

You say that but we don't really have any actual evidence to support or refute that claim.

Not completely right, the US is a bully and will use all its financial muscle to bully other countries to do what they want them to do. No argument there. But they provided a lot of military equipment to Egypt, right? Did Russia come close?

Whatever, don't care about them.

Perhaps if Egypt can join BRICS then they can get stability in trade and alternative products so if the US threatens to cut Egypt off from the "world" then Egypt can tell them to go take a jump off a cliff, but it would be reckless until they can ensure they are safe from such threats. Doubt it.

The western world is getting weaker and more desperate and the war in the Ukraine is making that worse... any conflict they can manage to start over Taiwan might lead to the demise of the US as we know it.... there are plenty of countries in the EU that have lost faith in the US and want their own deal with China, and Americas response to that was a threat that if the EU does not help in Taiwan then the US will stop support for Ukraine... which sounds pretty good for Russia and the Ukraine if you want the fighting and suffering to end.

Yeah, we know... a bit like a country agreeing to build two helicopter carriers for a country and then building them with substantial amounts of parts and features requested by the customer only to have the country making the helicopter carriers refuse to deliver those ships to the customer and demand they be sold to someone else with all the money paid refunded and enough information transferred about those helicopters that the customer was then able to plan a new helicopter carrier design twice as heavy with all the features they really wanted in the first place, but were going to settle for what the customer was selling instead... which was massively overpriced anyway.

That is probably true but as more and more countries reject US ditats over what they can or cannot do in their own defence perhaps eventually Egypt will plan for the future and join the Checkmate programme early enough to maybe get a contract to make parts for these planes that might end up earning them good money, and their low purchase price and low operational costs might mean they can get rather more of them than they would have bought of the Su-35, which will give them better coverage with likely very similar weapons options.

Lets be fair, the Abrams has a few design flaws, like exposed turret bustle stored ammo, but it is otherwise a pretty good tank if you can keep the engine running...

The MiG-35 is a small sized Su-35, most in the west totally underestimate it, which makes it rather useful, certainly as a numbers aircraft.

There is no official evidence to show Egypt has changed its mind about the Su-35, they bought the places AFAIK and they can decide when they want delivery.

People can claim it is CAASTA, but it could equally be the Russians wanting to keep Su-35 production for domestic use to build up numbers while this conflict with Kiev and future potential conflict with HATO is still a high probability... they might also have wanted to fast track aircraft for Iran to punish the west and Israel for its continuing bullshit in Syria and in general... and if that is the case I would hope the Russians are being very nice to the Egyptians for their patience and understanding... maybe they will add a few aircraft to the order for free, or perhaps allow their participation in some other area that they might be keen on.

We have already seen they are interested in long range AAMs comparable or better than those operated by their neighbours... the Russians had a programme to make two long range models of the upgraded R-77, the solid propellent rocket model was fast tracked at the cost of the ramjet powered long range model... now I would think if you are going to make a ramjet powered AAM that can fly at mach 5 or 6 then how much harder would it be to make a scramjet powered missile that flies at mach 9 or mach 10 on pretty much the same fuel... which should massively increase flight range and performance.... how do you dodge a missile moving at 3km/s?

That is three times faster than a rifle bullet from an M16 at the muzzle.

And if France had had a thicker skinned botty it would likely be selling two more Mistral class helicopter carriers to Russia by now, but instead the first two are in Egypt.

Whatever you say, too long to rear and I just got up. I'll read it later. But according to a viable source, there are 17 Su-35S in hangers in Cairo West airport ATM. take it for what it is worth.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:41 pm

Whatever you say, too long to rear and I just got up. I'll read it later. But according to a viable source, there are 17 Su-35S in hangers in Cairo West airport ATM. take it for what it is worth

I would love to see that.

Anyway if Egypt is as strong as you pretend thry wouldn't hide such thing.

Who are they afraid of ?

You head the Russian boasting that it was the EGY pilots who didn't know how to fight the ISraeli in air and showed them how its done only to lose all 5 MiG-21s HAHAHAHAHA what a joke!

Same with chief of staff the great Shazly told the Russian some minor improvement of the sagger units to make them better only to get scolded "we indented those things and we know bets who are you to tell us? Who am I, Shazli said, we operated them and found their shortcoming so shut the **** up!

Yeah some pilots were over confident.

Yom Kipur was in 1973. Sagger missiles destroyed 800 israeli tanks and vehicles. In 1970 they already had the 9K111 Fagot and the Konkurs was in design phase since 1970. Egytian had nothing to learn to the soviets. They were lucky soviets gave them, sometime for free, so many weapons.

Today Egypt wouldn't exist. First they saved you from French and Brits during the war for the Suez canal. Then against Israeli.

Just say thank you to them and buy whatever they present you instead of kissing US ass.
    Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:40 pm

Isos wrote:
    Whatever you say, too long to rear and I just got up. I'll read it later. But according to a viable source, there are 17 Su-35S in hangers in Cairo West airport ATM. take it for what it is worth

I would love to see that.

oH they failed in73?  Read history again an educate yourself

it's not hiding.  You're the one who is oblivious to other than Russia and Ukraine.  How is Russia fairing against time Ukraine TWA.  How many soldiers did Wagner lose take Mariupol? was it 20,000.  Jeez what a clusters'. and where is the real Russian army that parade like they owb the world --------------no where to be Foung. and 20,000 sodiers dies to take mariuple what a disaster.  Wat happens when they come up against the US or UK.  0 for 1000000000 is the result.

Who are they afraid of.

Yeah some pilots were over confident.

Yom Kipur was in 1973. Sagger missiles destroyed 800 israeli tanks and vehicles. In 1970 they already had the 9K111 Fagot and the Konkurs was in design phase since 1970. Egytian had nothing to learn to the soviets. They were lucky soviets gave them, sometime for free, so many weapons.

Today Egypt wouldn't exist. First they saved you from French and Brits during the war for the Suez canal. Then against Israeli.

Just say thank you to them and buy whatever they present you instead of kissing US ass. [/quote]

FYI don't run to judgment on the Egyptian Su-35S just yet with your anti Egyptian rhetoric. where you actually thought   sukhoi upfronts all the money to fabricate the jets IMFAO.

Last edited by Gomig-21 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gomig-21 dislikes this post

Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:42 pm

@GARYb NOT SURE WHY MY POST ARE ALL INTERMINGLED. Any FIX?
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:29 am

Israeli took the advantage in Yom Kipur before SU and USA obliged a cease fire, only because of poor egyptian tactics.

There is no anti-Egyptian rethoric. Egyptian are under the dominance of the USA. They can't do anything without their aproval

Russian are winning in Ukraine. They are fighting against whole nato supply system against nato fanatics that pop up like ants. What did Egyptians do to help Russia who saved them from Israel plenty of times ? Nothing. They can see how friendly Egypt is. They shouldn't spend even 1 euro for those US puppets anymore.

Thanks god they didn't send the SU-35. Probably would end up in US hands. Iran is a much better friend and will take care of its su-35. They aren't afraid of the US.

sepheronx, xeno and Broski like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:46 am

Isos wrote:Israeli took the advantage in Yom Kipur before SU and USA obliged a cease fire, only because of poor egyptian tactics.

There is no anti-Egyptian rethoric. Egyptian are under the dominance of the USA. They can't do anything without their aproval  

Russian are winning in Ukraine. They are fighting against whole nato supply system against nato fanatics that pop up like ants. What did Egyptians do to help Russia who saved them from Israel plenty of times ? Nothing. They can see how friendly Egypt is. They shouldn't spend even 1 euro for those US puppets anymore.

Thanks god they didn't send the SU-35. Probably would end up in US hands. Iran is a much better friend and will take care of its su-35. They aren't afraid of the US.

Apparently Egypt sent munitions/weapons to Ukraine.

So there is that....
    Gomig-21
    Gomig-21

Post  Gomig-21 Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:15 am

Isos wrote:Israeli took the advantage in Yom Kipur before SU and USA obliged a cease fire, only because of poor egyptian tactics.

Keep revisioning 40 years ago if it pleases your inflated ego and complete lack of understanding how things change over long times, especially will strong military THINGS ARE MUCH DIFFERENT NOW. if Yo THINK NETANYAYOO WILL START A WR OVER SPOME DEAD CHICK AND TWO CLOWENED SOLFIDIERS. THIKN AGAIN. Only
    one mIg-23 ENDE UP IN THE us YOU THINK WE WILL PURCHASE 30 Su35S and give any to the US!?!?!? Your delusional beyond belief. What would Russia do to Egypt should that happen. Do you even have a slight clue how many Russian system we use? Why would we jeopardize that? You're talking out of your angry dirty ass!

KeEP deluding yourself. I respected you until you attempted to shit on my Egypt. Reap what you sow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:27 pm