Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Podlodka77
Krepost
xeno
Lapain
billybatts91
Arsenic
walle83
PhSt
SolidarityWithRussia
Tsavo Lion
Werewolf
Pincus Shain
Pacense
VARGR198
zare
SeigSoloyvov
owais.usmani
LMFS
d_taddei2
Rodion_Romanovic
par far
PapaDragon
thegopnik
Walther von Oldenburg
zorobabel
ahmedfire
The-thing-next-door
Sprut-B
Scorpius
Odin of Ossetia
Big_Gazza
littlerabbit
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Godric
Isos
GunshipDemocracy
Serberus
Airbornewolf
ucmvulcan
Ispan
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
Belisarius
lyle6
Broski
Firebird
JohninMK
Karl Haushofer
TMA1
ALAMO
higurashihougi
sepheronx
Backman
GarryB
mnztr
Arkanghelsk
bandit6
Dr.Snufflebug
Regular
franco
lancelot
Arrow
kvs
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Firebird

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:56 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Firebird wrote:...And plenty of the Russophobes can be fixed. Or their children can....

This is some delusional bullshit right here

There's no fixing this

In fairness, the name Papa Dragon has become synonymous with bullshit here. Vann levels of bullshit in fact.

And there are levels of Russophobia. Not all hohols are the sort who jerk off over Bandera portraits every night. Either way Russia needs to continue the war til they all surrender.

Russia has been asleep at the wheel since 1991 in countering hohol propaganda. When the hohols wake up, many of them will realise they have been played. The ones in denial can **** off to clean toilets in Germany or in a strongman controlled enclave in the West of the Pukraine. The Russian owned property can be returned to its rightful owners.

I suggest you read some history books. It might help with your delusions. Altho it prob won't.

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Post  ALAMO Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:36 pm

Russia will crush at any moment, I'm telling ya' !

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 20 Photo266

Say what!?
    It's Germany, not Russia?!?
    Outrageous!

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Godric, Sprut-B, lancelot, Scorpius and Mir like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:50 pm

Every shitstream in the west is openly considering peace talks and addressing running low of cannon fodder, which is an absolute reverse of the official narrative.
    The Ukros need a Mannerheim. Someone who tells them that they have to surrender in order to stop useless dying.

Firebird likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:40 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 20 Img_2303

The post highlights manpower shortages in Ukraine

Average recruits are said to be 40, maybe this is why Russia is gaining kilometers of land across the front line

At this age, it's difficult to do anything else except defend your position

But it would explain why Washington is no longer giving weapons to them, without manpower, and trained manpower at that, there's just noone to operate the equipment they could potentially send

And only so many mercenaries to operate the sparse weaponry that still remains from western coffers

So they are resorting to utilizing the Soviet equipment they still have in storage, which at the end is not much worse than western equipment, especially in this situation

But I can see the reason Blackstone and Vanguard will begin to force Zelensky to negotiate by cutting of communication between him and Biden

They still want to preserve their land, but I don't think it will matter given the situation

They overplayed they hand, and they got some early dividends, but closing out the game is very difficult, especially against Russia on the border

GarryB, PapaDragon, zardof, Sprut-B, thegopnik and Mir like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:40 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:I'm not going to argue anymore about half of Ukroshitstan being "pro-Russian" because that's idiocy. I have already written countless times that even if the Russians take Odessa or Kharkov, half the population of those cities will leave.
    When a national and religious state from an empire becomes a heretical colony called the USSR (Russia's greatest enemy ever) then things like this happen in the future.
    The seeds of evil were sown a long time ago and the West only made good use of it. Russian indifference is present to this day, even in times of conflict.

The losses suffered by the Black Sea Fleet are not insignificant, and I am convinced that they will be even greater.
    If someone had told me before the start of the conflict that the Russians would lose a lot of aircraft at the Saki airfield, a cruiser, that they would have several damaged landing craft and even a badly damaged submarine - I would have told that man that he was crazy.
    Fortunately, at least two submarines or B-261 and B-265 are outside the Black Sea.
    And what is absurd in the history of warfare is that Russia is still leading the SMO (not war) and is not trying to physically destroy the regime of the country it is waging war against.
    The US will try to attack Russian military airfields in the western and southern military districts, military installations in the border areas and the Black Sea Fleet, as well as cruise missiles obtained from the EU, via the F-16 aircraft. Maybe even some building in Moscow, Voronezh, Rostov, Kursk, etc.
    And while you write that the West does not have this or that weaponry, I know that Russians die in this conflict (not Westerners), although much less than Ukroshitstans.
    You still write about "russian" Kharkov and Odessa even though Kherson, Zaporozhye, Slavyansk and Kramatorsk are still in the hands of Ukroshitstan.

Gentlemen, we've gone from Javelins to tanks and now cruise missiles and planes.
    The match is played until the referee blows the whistle, I have written that countless times.
    I see that many here are already celebrating in advance even though nothing has been decided yet - nothing.

To Firebird....

It doesn't matter who runs that forum, it's important that the Russians give their buildings names like One Tower, Headliner, ICity, Sidney City, River Park, Fili City, Amber City, Will Towers, Ever, Sky Garden, Hide, Wawe, etc....
    That's how one Serbian rock singer said about us Serbs, "some Serbs smell other people's shit more than their own", referring to such pro-Westerners in Serbia.

It  has nothing to do with the U.S.S.R., albeit they did ended up benefiting from it.

They have been a bunch of nut jobs for centuries.

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

Poles were lucky to rule them for centuries, because if the Ukrainians had ruled them for centuries, there would be no ethnic Poles left alive.

Last edited by Odin of Ossetia on Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:42 pm

@Arch
    Blackrock Laughing

GarryB likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:00 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Yeah I have many complaints overall about changes which should come to the Russian Military

But in this case I agree,

Zelensky was begging, "please give us money, and if you cannot give us financial assistance then please give us credit, and we will pay you back after the war"

And what struck me, was that the western media places him in a light which it never did before

He really looks alone, but the striking part was that the west has no intention of giving him any more assistance

And here basically it means Russia is free to decide what the terms of the war will be - I think Shoigu said 2025 as the end of the SMO because it is a realistic timeline

Without Donbass, Ukraine will not have a defensive strategy, the JFO showed they staked defense of the nation on this battlefield

This is why if you look at any order of battle map in Ukraine, 90+% of all of their units are stationed in the donbass with other units behind them for rotation purposes

This is where the war is happening, being fought, and will be won and from where conditions will be imposed on Kiev

And we do see that these NAFO accounts are disappearing en masse

We see politicians being ruined or flipped by the conflict

We see all western media declaring Ukraine is out of manpower and must hold peace talks, before they lose more territory, which was usually a trope of pro russian media, and now has become a headline on western MSM

And we see how the battles between Arestovich, Zelensky, Zaluzhny and other figures are starting to erupt

It's really up to Russia how long they will keep this tragicomedy going

I am assuming this map is full of shit if you are saying 90% of Ukraine's forces are in the front. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ I dont think the map accounted for Francos units being formed. https://www.russiadefence.net/t8990-russian-orbat-in-the-so
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:43 pm

thegopnik wrote:

I am assuming this map is full of shit if you are saying 90% of Ukraine's forces are in the front. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/  I dont think the map accounted for Francos units being formed. https://www.russiadefence.net/t8990-russian-orbat-in-the-so

Just look at the density of forces

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 20 Scree154

You can't have this kind of concentration without massive fortifications

If they were to lose Donbass, that massive force becomes a blob in the open on the steppe

GarryB and zardof like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:51 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:

I am assuming this map is full of shit if you are saying 90% of Ukraine's forces are in the front. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/  I dont think the map accounted for Francos units being formed. https://www.russiadefence.net/t8990-russian-orbat-in-the-so

Just look at the density of forces

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 20 Scree154

You can't have this kind of concentration without massive fortifications

If they were to lose Donbass, that massive force becomes a blob in the open on the steppe

If 90% of the AFU are there, then why in god name do they not attack from Belarus and close the effin western border. WHY WHY WHY 😪

owais.usmani likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:54 pm

Try this map, they try to be neutral. MilitaryLand is a pro-Ukrainian site. The other thing you need to watch for is the unit size on the top of the rectangle box. II represents a battalion, III represents a regiment, X represents a brigade and XX a division.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=180u1IkUjtjpdJWnIC0AxTKSiqK4G6Pez&ll=48.82471268438613%2C38.44702260455646&z=11

kvs, thegopnik and Mir like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:10 am

kvs wrote:Some can ask why these Russians are not refusing to fight.
    Well, they are being shot if they do.    Ukria runs Smersh style enforcement units to make sure the conscripts don't run away or surrender.   Rebelling against
    this structure is not as easy as internet experts would imagine.  

And even then, don’t forget about self-hating Russians from Kharkov. Football hooligan nazis. Even if there is so little left out of them now. 
    Majority of Azov from Mariupol was also Russians with brainrot. Barely spoke mowa. 
    These are motivated. About those conscripted, well there is such thing as rallying around the flag. You join an army and it becomes your family. 

I mean, it’s civil war. Reds and Whites and those in between were Russian as well.

To those asking if anti-russian sentiment can be fixed. Well, lets look at Chechnya for example…

If 90% of the AFU are there, then why in god name do they not attack from Belarus and close the effin western border. WHY WHY WHY Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 20 1f62a.png?v=2.2

Bit too late for that, not enough manpower or else this wouldn’t be SMO if you would use more than what is allocated. Also, North is being probed and raids are done by DRG/SSO units.

GarryB, kvs and Sprut-B like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:04 am

Regular wrote:
    kvs wrote:Some can ask why these Russians are not refusing to fight.
    Well, they are being shot if they do.    Ukria runs Smersh style enforcement units to make sure the conscripts don't run away or surrender.   Rebelling against
    this structure is not as easy as internet experts would imagine.  

And even then, don’t forget about self-hating Russians from Kharkov. Football hooligan nazis. Even if there is so little left out of them now. 
    Majority of Azov from Mariupol was also Russians with brainrot. Barely spoke mowa. 
    These are motivated. About those conscripted, well there is such thing as rallying around the flag. You join an army and it becomes your family. 

I mean, it’s civil war. Reds and Whites and those in between were Russian as well.

To those asking if anti-russian sentiment can be fixed. Well, lets look at Chechnya for example…

If 90% of the AFU are there, then why in god name do they not attack from Belarus and close the effin western border. WHY WHY WHY Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 20 1f62a.png?v=2.2

Bit too late for that, not enough manpower or else this wouldn’t be SMO if you would use more than what is allocated. Also, North is being probed and raids are done by DRG/SSO units.

They have lots of manpower. they have 120K in belarus and Urkaine is no longer in any position to attack, so they can move 100K to the north and then cut down and close the border. They even have the Belarus military to do help with the logistics in the background.
    Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:20 am

Big_Gazza, zardof and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:14 am

Half a year ago, nobody would even report on that. Now, titles are calling that impudence facing a dead end of a lost cause.

The really amusing thing is that the west seems to think this conflict will be over quickly when they decide and all they have to do is make a few offers to Russia and everything will stop and it will be business as usual afterwards.

I rather suspect Russias experience of dealing with Kiev and HATO, who probably want to freeze the conflict like North and South Korea, that Putin wont be interested in that at all and really only an unconditional surrender where all HATO forces leave and all Kievs forces lay down their weapons and Russian forces move in to the territory of the entire country to keep the peace while referendums are set up for the people to decide their future, with guards at the border so anti Russian Ukrainians and other fake Ukrainians don't move in to swing the vote. The options on the referendum will not include joining HATO or the EU. The west will say it is not fair but who listens to them any more?

Peace will break out and the west will try to infiltrate the new regions on the pretence of trying to help rebuild, but in actual fact what they will actually be doing is sowing the seeds to have another go in a decade or so... they think Russia needs them and they think Russia is stupid. They have been wrong on both counts for quite some time.

The irony of calling people internet experts but then using "Polls" to as evidence your belief is correct is hilarious.

Here is a tip, Polls are about as useful as wiping your ass with your own hands.

Polls held by an opposition group that does not conform to their agenda or make them look good are the only polls that can be trusted that you did not hold yourself.

There is no other real method of determining public opinion... even if it has been bastardised in the west to actually form public opinion.

He really looks alone, but the striking part was that the west has no intention of giving him any more assistance

Previous cover photos of him on western media have been rather positive... the Time magazine cover he is tiny and turning away as if to be leaving with the giant word Nobody above his picture... the inference is very clear... you might be a jew, but you are not Israel... don't be upset if you can't get through to us in future by phone or zoom... we are busy and you are not interesting any more because all the major propaganda victories seem to be going to Russia these days... and this conflict has been perfect preparation and testing for the Russian military to really up its game and test a lot of equipment and weapons and systems and get them working properly... the west knew they had some good stuff but likely hoped that a HATO ground force could overwhelm them before they could get their stuff working and effective... the way the German army steam rollered the Soviet Army and Air force before they had time to get their best weapons working properly and in service in useful numbers.

The Soviets were mostly fighting with Polikarpov I-16s and T-26 light tanks, while the Yak-1 and MiG-3 and T-34 and KV-1s were still getting sorted out with new ammo and training and tactics.

HATO have lost that chance and the Russians will likely have more and better drones than the west does... and know how to use them.

We see all western media declaring Ukraine is out of manpower and must hold peace talks, before they lose more territory, which was usually a trope of pro russian media, and now has become a headline on western MSM

When they had potential on the battle field the Russians were saying give up now or you will lose more territory... now they have little potential left and as the west is saying it is a stalemate because the Russians don't seem to be gaining ground and Kiev can't gain any ground because the Russian forces are too strong.

The obvious problem there is that the Russians have not be trying to gain ground, they have been holding ground and chewing up enemy forces and destroying equipment and resources on Kievs side... it is only a stalemate because the Russian forces have not been trying to advance.

As the Kiev forces collapse then pushing forwards in a few different places will lead to breakthroughs and Kiev desperately shifting forces from place to place which of course will create weak areas in other places too... too many fires and not enough firemen... so Russia should be able to advance in quite a few places at once which means well defended areas will get encircled and can be left for a bit till they start to surrender.

Eventually groups in Kiev will flee to the west which will weaken the power of the pro west people and the hard core nazis leading to more rational people taking up the reins.... killing Zelensky would just mean the west would install a Zelensky like person or worse... someone who is competent... it would be better for a Ukrainian group to rise up and take over and offer unconditional surrender...

The US demanded that of the Japanese so it is perfectly reasonable considering the circumstances for Putin to demand the same.

US debt will break a 1 TRLN $ a year of servicing cost very soon, and heading for 1.4 trln.
    That's 1/3rd of the entire German economy. Just as a servicing cost.

Think about that for several minutes... over 30 trillion dollars in debt and they print their own money to solve their economic problems, but continue to borrow from others to pay for their living standards... how is that going by the way?

This is some delusional bullshit right here

There's no fixing this

Russiaphobia is a business... you can make money being Russophobic... but even when there is money in it plenty still cooperate with Russia... look at Japan still cooperating with Russia on natural gas projects in Russia despite imposing all sorts of sanctions on them...

The Europeans talking shit about Russia but indirectly buying Russian gas from third party sources they know come from Russia... paying middle man money to pretend they are not supporting Russia in any way.

The Ukros need a Mannerheim. Someone who tells them that they have to surrender in order to stop useless dying.

No, the Ukros need a fucking idiot who will keep this going and keep draining western funds to **** with Russia and China and BRICS, so that when winter comes Russia can start advancing in multiple locations and as Kiev moves forces around to fight the fires Russian air power and drones can smash them out in the open on the move and the Russian forces in places where the Orc forces are taken from can start to advance too, and in places they break through can attack other places on the line from behind and really screw them up... you don't want just any idiot, but they already have a professional... Zelensky... the job is yours.

If 90% of the AFU are there, then why in god name do they not attack from Belarus and close the effin western border. WHY WHY WHY

Because the objective is to kill that 90%... not take territory.

@Sprut-B, those self forging fragment submunitions are like lightning strikes or lasers... quite impressive and in the inventory since the mid 1990s. They had the MMW radar guided versions before that but in the mid 1990s they added an IR sensor to prevent the munition attacking just any lump of metal so all your submunitions didn't all just hit the same vehicle in the attack. The IR sensor indicates if the target has already been hit or not.

zardof, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, TMA1 and Arkanghelsk like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:53 am

One of the goals is to take territory, and then f 90 percent of the Ukies was in donbass you'd have to be a retard not to mass encircle and wipe out their army in one go, thus ending the war.

So no 90 percent is not in donbass and yes the Russians do want to seize more territory they simply need to defeat the Ukies first
    mnztr

Post  mnztr Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:11 am

GarryB wrote:
    Because the objective is to kill that 90%... not take territory.

It will be a hell of a lot easier to kill them if they are low on ammo, have no artillery support, food or fuel.

TMA1 likes this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:39 am

The Netherlands and Denmark were the first to agree to provide Ukraine with F-16 fighter jets.

The White House confirmed that Ukraine would receive fighter jets from third countries after the training of its pilots is completed.

Kajsa Ollongren, the Defense Minister of the Netherlands, has announced that The Hague has plans to deliver the initial batch of F-16 fighters to Kiev by 2024. Additionally, the Netherlands aims to send 12 to 18 of these fighters to a training center, which will be under Romanian management, to train Ukrainian pilots.

"Five Dutch F-16s are heading today to the Fetesti Air Base in Romania. In the near future, a training center for F-16 operations will be established there to train pilots from both NATO member states and Ukraine," Ollongren wrote on the social media platform X.

👉 Follow the link to learn more (https://sputnikglobe.com/20231107/netherlands-to-provide-romania-with-five-f-16s-to-train-ukrainian-pilots-1114792165.html)

GarryB likes this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:40 am

🇷🇺 Russian troops have begun to use modernized Krasnopol precision-guided munitions with increased accuracy in the special operation in Ukraine, Sputnik has learned

GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:42 am

No way Ukraine can possibly win a war against Russia, Glenn Greenwald told Tucker Carlson in a recent interview.

He also noted that NATO's assistance to Ukraine will not only fail to help it win, but will also lead to more casualties.

Subscribe to @geopolitics_live

Cool

GarryB, Big_Gazza and zardof like this post

Pacense

Post  Pacense Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:41 pm

Eugenio Argentina wrote:No way Ukraine can possibly win a war against Russia, Glenn Greenwald told Tucker Carlson in a recent interview.

He also noted that NATO's assistance to Ukraine will not only fail to help it win, but will also lead to more casualties.

Subscribe to @geopolitics_live

Cool

That guy believed in the Ukraine bioweapons conspiracy theory, so take what he says with a bit of salt.

Backman and bitch_killer dislike this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:56 pm

There is no bioweapons "conspiracy theory". The US has been using microbes and insects to attack the economies of its designated enemies for decades.
    This includes the agricultural sectors of the USSR, Cuba and North Korea. Trivial regime change tactics to attack the food supply. There is a reason
    why the potato beetle was called "Koloradskii juk" in the USSR. There is no doubt that NATzO was running biolabs in Ukria designed to attack Russia.
    The US inserts "research facilities" in every former USSR republic it can. There are some in Kazakhstan as well, which shows that Kazakhstan is an
    enemy state for Russia. These labs for some reason have a high demand for ethnic Russian human tissue samples.

GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza, Hole, Backman, Mir, bitch_killer and Belisarius like this post

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Putin Aide Mikhail Filiponenko has been Assassinated by the SBU in Lughansk, by car bomb, Putin really needs to hammer all SBU offices

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:38 pm

I would not attribute all the credit to the SBU. NATzO intelligence agencies are likely involved. So some hammering of NATzO interests should occur
    as well.

Big_Gazza and Backman like this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:41 pm

Godric wrote:Putin Aide Mikhail Filiponenko has been Assassinated by the SBU in Lughansk, by car bomb, Putin really needs to hammer all SBU offices
    "Putin aide" my foot. This guy was a deputy in Luhansk's parliament.

GarryB, franco, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:51 pm

lancelot wrote:
    Godric wrote:Putin Aide Mikhail Filiponenko has been Assassinated by the SBU in Lughansk, by car bomb, Putin really needs to hammer all SBU offices
    "Putin aide" my foot. This guy was a deputy in Luhansk's parliament.

reporting what the headline says, the simple fact is he served in the NAF and he was a elected MP, so Hindustan news refers all politicians as aides

@KVS i hear you mate, all NATO buildings/infrastructure and military observers should be taken out

Yanks are also talking about wanting to ban all uranium imports from Russia, instead Russia should ban the exports of Uranium to all hostile nations

GarryB, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 pm