Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Podlodka77
Krepost
xeno
Lapain
billybatts91
Arsenic
walle83
PhSt
SolidarityWithRussia
Tsavo Lion
Werewolf
Pincus Shain
Pacense
VARGR198
zare
SeigSoloyvov
owais.usmani
LMFS
d_taddei2
Rodion_Romanovic
par far
PapaDragon
thegopnik
Walther von Oldenburg
zorobabel
ahmedfire
The-thing-next-door
Sprut-B
Scorpius
Odin of Ossetia
Big_Gazza
littlerabbit
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Godric
Isos
GunshipDemocracy
Serberus
Airbornewolf
ucmvulcan
Ispan
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
Belisarius
lyle6
Broski
Firebird
JohninMK
Karl Haushofer
TMA1
ALAMO
higurashihougi
sepheronx
Backman
GarryB
mnztr
Arkanghelsk
bandit6
Dr.Snufflebug
Regular
franco
lancelot
Arrow
kvs
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Arrow

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Post  Arrow Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:58 pm

I am afraid that Russia will have more losses like this because the West will also try with the F-16 to attack the Black Sea Fleet, whose biggest enemy is the closed swamp called Black Sea. wrote:

Yes, they will definitely use AGM 158 with a range of up to 1000 km. To launch these missiles safely from Western Ukraine and hit targets in Crimea and deep inside Russia.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:16 pm

Arrow wrote:

Yes, they will definitely use AGM 158 with a range of up to 1000 km. To launch these missiles safely from Western Ukraine and hit targets in Crimea and deep inside Russia.

I am not afraid of the F-16 in the case of air combat, because I think that is not the goal of the West.
    The West knows that Ukroshitstan loses in the end, but I think that the F-16 will use it to inflict heavy losses on Russia and the Russian army (primarily the navy).
    They will also try to attack airports like Millerovo, Baltimor, Lipetsk, Morozovsk, Krymsk, Vyazma, etc. I would not be surprised if they try to attack Engels as well in some suicidal action.
    In any case, the West shows no signs of wanting to give up the fight against Russia. Even though Ukroshitstan lost 500,000 soldiers, there are no rebellions in Ukroshitstan (although Firebird writes that half of Ukroshitstans consider themselves Russians), and the West is trying to open new hotspots for Russia.
    Russia will eventually have to declare a state of war.

And then we will see how small or big balls are in the West.

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:28 pm

Has nothing to do with how big the balls are of Nuland types in the west. They can only escalate as they know as soon as any cracks form in their stupid enterprise or their own factions then it will be the moment they start losing control. The scary thing will be is whether they are so heartless and out of touch that they would rather spark ww3 then to halt their agenda and have their own power diminish.

Over the decades I'm starting to wonder if there is even a resistance to their agenda left. All that may be left is their insane enterprise or much ruin as a result of it.

lancelot likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:28 pm

A50U decreased the rate of those attacks significantly

The fact they hit some river ship while it was waiting to come into service really doesn't affect anything

Actually the interception rate of AD was extremely high, and did Russia lose 1400 people as Israelis did?

No, they have lost a river boat, with some missiles that can be launched from a truck

Have they hit the bridge? No, civilians didn't die, people didn't die, like they do in Gaza or Israel

So all in all, no problem, with Afzalov in charge of the VKS, let me tell you there is a lot of optimism in the forces right now of what the air defense forces are doing in terms of intercepting ATACMS, Storm Shadow, Tb2, FPV, and other such targets

There is a lot of optimism and one redundant little river boat is nothing to worry about

S400 and A50U have already reduced the rate of successful hits to a minimum, they might have gotten this one, but project 22800 is not raiding the shores of Odessa, or doing anything of value in any war anyway

Tu95 and iskander already do that job

Manov, zardof and TMA1 like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:38 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Arrow wrote:

If Russia absorbed part of Ukraine and Belarus, they would have an additional 20 million people. So they would number over 170 millions.

The Russians don't need that shit anymore !
    We Serbs have seen for 30+ years that the Ukroshitstans are not "brothers" with the Russians.
    Some Russians do not see it even now.
    I wrote and I don't want to go back to that topic, but the USSR and that hideous inferior bastard Lenin, who indirectly created that monstrous state, are to blame for all of that.

Its very clear that half the former Pukraine considers itself Russian. Same thing with most of Belarus. And about 1/3rd of Kazakstan or more should belong to Russia if u check out the recent history.

These people shouldn't be terrorised by the likes of McCain, Nuland, Banderites and similar vermin.

They are part of Russia, and most of them are on land that's been Russian for the past 1100 yrs.

And plenty of the Russophobes can be fixed. Or their children can. Just see how Chechens have seen the light and are now heroically fighting for Russia vs the Banderites.

I'm no idea why you have such a bizarre view against these people. Been watching too much EU controlled media?

There are plenty of anti-Russian Chechens in the exile some of whom literally fight against Russia even today, plus Putin is paying them off with huge amounts of money.

You have no idea who you are dealing with:

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

If Soviet Union failed to change them, then nothing will.

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:40 pm

Looks like Zaluzhnys aid was just killed by grenade in a gift basket given to him

Interesting as it could be a message for Zaluzhny, or even a direct attempt on his life

Moscow must keep the Ze conflict going, the more of this the better

PapaDragon and Odin of Ossetia like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:51 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:If I were Russia, I would transfer all project 636.3 submarines and project 11356R frigates temporarily either to the Baltic or to the Mediterranean

No warships allowed in or out of the Black Sea by the Turks, so they are stuck there.

owais.usmani likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 pm

Zaluzhny’s statements about the cause of his assistant’s death and the official version are very different

While Zaluzhny, referring to the words of the wife of the deceased, said that a mined gift exploded in the hands of Gennady Chastyakov, the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Igor Klimenko reported the following:

Today was the birthday of the deceased Major Chastyakov. He returned home from work with gifts from his colleagues, which he began to show to his family.

He took out a gift box with grenades inside and began to show one of the ammunition to his son. These were new Western style grenades.

First, the son took the ammunition in his hands and began to twist the ring. The soldier then took the grenade from the child and pulled out the ring, causing a tragic explosion.

In the apartment, the police found 5 more such unexploded grenades. They will be sent for examination.

The police found the fellow soldier who gave the fatal gift. His office has already been searched and 2 more similar grenades were seized. Primary investigative actions are ongoing.

In comments on Ukrainian resources, even on the most ultra-patriotic ones, the opinion is widely expressed that this is a contract killing carried out by order of Ermak (the head of Zelensky’s office).

Two Majors

franco and lancelot like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:50 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    Arrow wrote:

If Russia absorbed part of Ukraine and Belarus, they would have an additional 20 million people. So they would number over 170 millions.

The Russians don't need that shit anymore !
    We Serbs have seen for 30+ years that the Ukroshitstans are not "brothers" with the Russians.
    Some Russians do not see it even now.
    I wrote and I don't want to go back to that topic, but the USSR and that hideous inferior bastard Lenin, who indirectly created that monstrous state, are to blame for all of that.

Its very clear that half the former Pukraine considers itself Russian. Same thing with most of Belarus. And about 1/3rd of Kazakstan or more should belong to Russia if u check out the recent history.

These people shouldn't be terrorised by the likes of McCain, Nuland, Banderites and similar vermin.

They are part of Russia, and most of them are on land that's been Russian for the past 1100 yrs.

And plenty of the Russophobes can be fixed. Or their children can. Just see how Chechens have seen the light and are now heroically fighting for Russia vs the Banderites.

I'm no idea why you have such a bizarre view against these people. Been watching too much EU controlled media?

There are plenty of anti-Russian Chechens in the exile some of whom literally fight against Russia even today, plus Putin is paying them off with huge amounts of money.

You have no idea who you are dealing with:

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

If Soviet Union failed to change them, then nothing will.

Of course there is still vermin in Chechnya.Far too much sadly. But my point is that many Chechens have changed. Many children see things differently to their parents.

I'd still keep the place on a tight leash because of the garbage that remains. But those soldiers in fairness have been very brave in the Pukraine and good for Russia.

GarryB likes this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:56 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:To Firebird...

And where is that half of Ukroshitstans that supports Russia ?
    If it were as you write, then there would be a civil war in Ukroshitstan, but it is not so.
    Firebird, be realistic and realize for once that your story has no basis.

and something about "Askold"
    The command bridge and probably all the electronic equipment on the ship was destroyed.
    Everything below the waterline is probably intact including the engines.
    It seems to me that the part with the UKSK launcher is also intact. In short, at least half of the money invested in construction will probably need to be reinvested.
    Although I know some still praise these ships (as well as project 21631) I find them useless and better to invest in the Iskander-K.
    No sonar and no anti-submarine component, just one fucking Pantsir and 8 missiles in UKSK.
    Let them learn to build frigates and then let them talk about the navy.
    I am afraid that Russia will have more losses like this because the West will also try with the F-16 to attack the Black Sea Fleet, whose biggest enemy is the closed swamp called Black Sea.

Even the most rabidly pro Western sources admit that half of the former Pukraine is pro Russian.

How exactly do u propose they protest if they have no arms and get murdered in the streets. As happened in Odessa and numerous places.

Vast numbers have left the Pukraine. I know pro Russians who left for the West.
    And vast chunks of the population are thankfully now under Russian control - nearly 5 oblasts. Around 12m (pro and anti Ru)left the country. And around 10m or so now under Ru control.

Dnepropetr, Kharkov, Nik, Odessa, parts of Zap and Kherson and various other oblasts or part oblasts. These still continue substantial areas that are very pro Russia. If even the West has to admit that then who's story has no basis? Russia's or the Banderastanis?

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Sprut-B, Mir and Belisarius like this post

PapaDragon and Odin of Ossetia dislike this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 19 Empty russian SMO in ukr

Post  GarryB Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:08 am

One backs Zelensky, and the TIME article devoted itself to showing this camp, although the article itself was unflattering, it painted this picture of a kind of desperate man, one who has become a liability to the west itself

Have you seen the cover. It has an image of Zelensky with the big bold word Nobody on it. When you read it it is Zelensky saying something, but the real message is pretty clear...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 19 F9r6j210

Both of their tones are conciliatory and favor some kind of freezing of the conflict

Russia has paid too much a price to just freeze the conflict for a repeat in a couple of years time when the west has rebuilt Kievs forces... Putin will be going for unconditional surrender... and that will only happen when Kievs forces collapse.

I wonder if they will hit the US embassy when that happens because that is the real power in Ukraine... it is running the government and the war no doubt... a few hypersonic missiles impacting that building would be decisive...

US officials can mean anything, so thats here-say at best.

Most are probably bored with the Ukraine and realise their own positions are at risk with all the money and weapons that they have delivered to Kiev with very little in the way of returns... in fact they have actually made Russia more independent and stronger and no longer selling their energy cheap to Europe, now they can actually make real money selling to the rest of the world who will treat them with a bit of respect, unlike the west.

Question is are they willing to fight for their Banderist dream?

Are they willing to go to certain death fighting a super power... and so far I would say no because they haven't.

Ship still standing. Missiles missed the ship and only damaged it by hitting close to it.

The real problem is that one side is interested in the truth and are not going to make claims one way or the other till they know for sure what happened... but that is not the problem... the problem is that kievs side and the doomers want to claim a victory no matter what happened... they don't care... they need any sort of win right now because things are not looking very good.

Those saying they have men left... well they have women left too but I am pretty sure as the truth about the great offensive comes out and talk of a stalemate starts then these guys getting called up are going to wonder why they have been lied to all this time... they thought things were going great and they will soon learn the truth...

When you know you are going to die then you have nothing to lose so fighting to save yourself... especially when you didn't much care for all that stepan bandera bull shit anyway...

We will see, but Putin will want an unconditional surrender where the Ukrainian forces lay down their arms and Russian forces move in and referendums are run to find out what the people want after all the nazis have been rounded up and dealt with... I would say a lot of Ukrainians will want to go to the US or EU and that is fine... we don't want unhappy people in the country working against Russia to fix things.

They should count their lucky stars they weren't fighting the west because the west would not spend a cent fixing anything that was not worth money to them... so oil fields will be cleaned up and mines will be reopened... but minefields will be left... if it was the west that won.

The USA will give Ukroshitstan JASSM-ER if needed, and then Novorossiysk is not far either.

If the US gives Kiev JASSM-ER perhaps it is time to bomb the US Embassy in Kiev and kill a few thousand Americans.

Hole and lyle6 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:59 am

Even if JASSM-ER is provided, it wouldn't make a difference,

Again we talk about 3 storm shadows which hit the Kerch Plant, and accidentally hit a Karakurt which was moored there

We are not talking about significant losses of any kind, it is a river boat, damn

A50U has blocked the use of these missiles, there are leakers but at this point the bridge is safe, and The approaches to Moscow and Rostov are also blocked with 40N6E and a50U to 250 km

So there will be hits in the rear, but not catastrophic ones, they will be some hits which in the grand scheme affect NOTHING of the operations of the Russian military nor civilian life on a day to day basis

The air defenses have been strengthened, and everything is operating normally

A 22800 ship which is delayed by 10 years now, is not causing any problems, nor it is drastically changing the capabilities of the BSF ,

As I said numerous times, as long as Turks are also there, and Romania, it will be dangerous for any ship in those waters

zardof likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:45 am

GarryB wrote:

If the US gives Kiev JASSM-ER perhaps it is time to bomb the US Embassy in Kiev and kill a few thousand Americans.

Realistically speaking, it should have been done when NATO provided Ukraine with 5,56 ammo, to hell this escalatory nonsense. Russian mistake was loud politicians and even uncle Putin drawing red lines.

But I am sure Russia will respond in kind if a proxy war with NATO is involved. War with Iran could be very messy.

For now, losses and painful ones will happen, the main thing for Russia is not to loose their cool and continue working.

And in the future, there is no doubt that Russia will have totally different military focused on today's and futures realities. I hope China will be willing to have closer military cooperation because they will be facing the same enemy in totally different theaters.

GarryB and zardof like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:10 am

A 22800 ship which is delayed by 10 years now, is not causing any problems, nor it is drastically changing the capabilities of the BSF ,

It is only a boat... they can make more and they will, but that is not important right now.

Can the Nazis say the same?

Can they say... it was only 90K young men that died in the counter offensive that didn't gain any land at all but managed to destroy a lot of western equipment and supplies leaving us rather vulnerable for the winter when the leaves fall off the trees and we are exposed when hiding in forests...

Western funding is drying up and so are weapon and ammo supplies, but not just that, I suspect a few in the west are realising their might be another conflict that might involve them again where Russia can hand out weapons and ammo and make HATO forces pay a little in the blood of their young men.

sepheronx, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Hole, lyle6 and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:35 am

Does anyone have data related to Giasint-S using RAP in SMO?

Firebird

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #50 - Page 19 Empty Skyscrapercity - manager Jan Klerks openly harrasses, racially abuses and bans users solely for being Russian or pro Russian

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:04 am

Podlodka77 wrote:To TMA1....

My head spins when I go to the skyscrapercity forum and see that Russians give English names to new projects as well.

On the topic of Skyscrapercity, it is run by a vile piece of shit called Jan Klerks.

Klerks is an openly anti-Russian racist. I have seen him in email exchanges telling them he is racially abusing and banning Russian members solely for them being Russian.
    He has a long history of this with Russians and other nationalities. As can be seen from reviews online. Also he is very pro Banderite.

Basically Klerks is long overdue having the absolute shit kicking out of him.

I understand an alternative forum on urban development has been set up by someone else precisely for this reason.

Hopefully Killnet will give Klerks and his friends a long overdue cyberhiding as well.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:07 am

I'm not going to argue anymore about half of Ukroshitstan being "pro-Russian" because that's idiocy. I have already written countless times that even if the Russians take Odessa or Kharkov, half the population of those cities will leave.
    When a national and religious state from an empire becomes a heretical colony called the USSR (Russia's greatest enemy ever) then things like this happen in the future.
    The seeds of evil were sown a long time ago and the West only made good use of it. Russian indifference is present to this day, even in times of conflict.

The losses suffered by the Black Sea Fleet are not insignificant, and I am convinced that they will be even greater.
    If someone had told me before the start of the conflict that the Russians would lose a lot of aircraft at the Saki airfield, a cruiser, that they would have several damaged landing craft and even a badly damaged submarine - I would have told that man that he was crazy.
    Fortunately, at least two submarines or B-261 and B-265 are outside the Black Sea.
    And what is absurd in the history of warfare is that Russia is still leading the SMO (not war) and is not trying to physically destroy the regime of the country it is waging war against.
    The US will try to attack Russian military airfields in the western and southern military districts, military installations in the border areas and the Black Sea Fleet, as well as cruise missiles obtained from the EU, via the F-16 aircraft. Maybe even some building in Moscow, Voronezh, Rostov, Kursk, etc.
    And while you write that the West does not have this or that weaponry, I know that Russians die in this conflict (not Westerners), although much less than Ukroshitstans.
    You still write about "russian" Kharkov and Odessa even though Kherson, Zaporozhye, Slavyansk and Kramatorsk are still in the hands of Ukroshitstan.

Gentlemen, we've gone from Javelins to tanks and now cruise missiles and planes.
    The match is played until the referee blows the whistle, I have written that countless times.
    I see that many here are already celebrating in advance even though nothing has been decided yet - nothing.

To Firebird....

It doesn't matter who runs that forum, it's important that the Russians give their buildings names like One Tower, Headliner, ICity, Sidney City, River Park, Fili City, Amber City, Will Towers, Ever, Sky Garden, Hide, Wawe, etc....
    That's how one Serbian rock singer said about us Serbs, "some Serbs smell other people's shit more than their own", referring to such pro-Westerners in Serbia.

owais.usmani likes this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:27 am

Podlodka77 wrote:I'm not going to argue anymore about half of Ukroshitstan being "pro-Russian" because that's idiocy. I have already written countless times that even if the Russians take Odessa or Kharkov, half the population of those cities will leave.
    When a national and religious state from an empire becomes a heretical colony called the USSR (Russia's greatest enemy ever) then things like this happen in the future.
    The seeds of evil were sown a long time ago and the West only made good use of it. Russian indifference is present to this day, even in times of conflict.

The losses suffered by the Black Sea Fleet are not insignificant, and I am convinced that they will be even greater.
    If someone had told me before the start of the conflict that the Russians would lose a lot of aircraft at the Saki airfield, a cruiser, that they would have several damaged landing craft and even a badly damaged submarine - I would have told that man that he was crazy.
    Fortunately, at least two submarines or B-261 and B-265 are outside the Black Sea.
    And what is absurd in the history of warfare is that Russia is still leading the SMO (not war) and is not trying to physically destroy the regime of the country it is waging war against.
    The US will try to attack Russian military airfields in the western and southern military districts, military installations in the border areas and the Black Sea Fleet, as well as cruise missiles obtained from the EU, via the F-16 aircraft. Maybe even some building in Moscow, Voronezh, Rostov, Kursk, etc.
    And while you write that the West does not have this or that weaponry, I know that Russians die in this conflict (not Westerners), although much less than Ukroshitstans.
    You still write about "russian" Kharkov and Odessa even though Kherson, Zaporozhye, Slavyansk and Kramatorsk are still in the hands of Ukroshitstan.

Gentlemen, we've gone from Javelins to tanks and now cruise missiles and planes.
    The match is played until the referee blows the whistle, I have written that countless times.
    I see that many here are already celebrating in advance even though nothing has been decided yet - nothing.

To Firebird....

It doesn't matter who runs that forum, it's important that the Russians give their buildings names like One Tower, Headliner, ICity, Sidney City, River Park, Fili City, Amber City, Will Towers, Ever, Sky Garden, Hide, Wawe, etc....
    That's how one Serbian rock singer said about us Serbs, "some Serbs smell other people's shit more than their own", referring to such pro-Westerners in Serbia.

Nope the only idiocy is your own. Maybe you are butthurt because Russia didn't run to help Serbia more when that alcoholic clown was Ru president. Maybe you are just completely incapable of talking sense on the topic. If the West says half of the Pukraine is pro Russian, then its an obvious fact that is the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM.

On the contrary, its extremely important what sort of piece of shit runs that forum.
    He's a cocksucker who thinks its clever to racially abuse and terrorise people solely for being Russian. I'm sure plenty of posters here would be glad to know the truth about that. If you think that is acceptable, then you really shouldn't be here.
    I really don't know what you are doing on a Russian forum.
    Other than to peddle your own bizarre narrative.

sepheronx and bitch_killer like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:17 pm

The real problem is that one side is interested in the truth and are not going to make claims one way or the other till they know for sure what happened...
    While page after page is wasted (again and again) to moan some imagined victories of the Ukros/NATO because some boat was damaged, the VKS bombed
    dozens of targets along the entire frontline, each attack inflicting more damage to the enemy than all "big" Ukro missile attacks (87%+ were shot down) of the last days, even weeks combined.

GarryB, franco, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Sprut-B and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:19 pm

The polling around 2010 in Ukraine showed that 60% of the population was against joining NATzO. These polls were conducted by western polling companies (I forget if one of them was Pew or Ipsos-Reid). Of course since 2010 Ukria has transitioned into an Orwellian toilet so maybe everyone there
    is pining for NATzO. But I think that under the surface a good 50% are not loyal to the Kiev regime agenda.

Unfortunately, a lot of the ethnic Russian male population is being used at the front and dying. Some can ask why these Russians are not refusing to fight.
    Well, they are being shot if they do. Ukria runs Smersh style enforcement units to make sure the conscripts don't run away or surrender. Rebelling against
    this structure is not as easy as internet experts would imagine.

GarryB, Firebird and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:33 pm

Hole wrote:
    While page after page is wasted (again and again) to moan some imagined victories of the Ukros/NATO because some boat was damaged, the VKS bombed
    dozens of targets along the entire frontline, each attack inflicting more damage to the enemy than all "big" Ukro missile attacks (87%+ were shot down) of the last days, even weeks combined.

... and last but not least, Ukrs are capable of making one such an attack in a month, spending all the ammunition they have been provided with.
    Germany won't give them Taurus, which is rather clear by now.
    Scalp and Storm Shadow stock is already drained low, they don't have export <300km versions left, and I hardly believe if they will provide Ukrs with full range ones.
    Every shitstream in the west is openly considering peace talks and addressing running low of cannon fodder, which is an absolute reverse of the official narrative.
    Nobody even blinks about mighty victory, and what they are doing is arguing about minimizing of the losses.
    Clashed with that, idiocies repeated by Cocainsky started to be funny, and people in the west are more and more outraged by that.
    Yesterday Ukro MoF was kind enough to hurry up the sponsors, because they need 29 bln $ NOW not later, so hush hush hush, speed up boys!
    Cocainsky is openly whining in TV about lending them everything, having the pose, content and body language of an obvious beggar.
    https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/90824
    European politicians are openly saying that they are getting sick and tired of a whole Ukro case, like the last prank that hit Mrs. Meloni.
    Two first EU member countries showed the Ukrs a fully erected middle finger.
    Propaganda accounts on X are being closed one by one, as there is both no way and no reason to lie anymore.
    More and more "nafo" incels are closing the accounts either.
    Which means that the financing stream is draining.

Half a year ago, nobody would even report on that. Now, titles are calling that impudence facing a dead end of a lost cause.

Edit : the number of people who have killed relatives sky rocketed up to 60%, with a question not about knowing someone who knows someone - but rather do you have a relative that died?

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:35 pm

kvs wrote:The polling around 2010 in Ukraine showed that 60% of the population was against joining NATzO.   These polls were conducted by western polling companies (I forget if one of them was Pew or Ipsos-Reid).   Of course since 2010 Ukria has transitioned into an Orwellian toilet so maybe everyone there
    is pining for NATzO.   But I think that under the surface a good 50% are not loyal to the Kiev regime agenda.  

Unfortunately, a lot of the ethnic Russian male population is being used at the front and dying.   Some can ask why these Russians are not refusing to fight.
    Well, they are being shot if they do.    Ukria runs Smersh style enforcement units to make sure the conscripts don't run away or surrender.   Rebelling against
    this structure is not as easy as internet experts would imagine.  

The irony of calling people internet experts but then using "Polls" to as evidence your belief is correct is hilarious.

Here is a tip, Polls are about as useful as wiping your ass with your own hands.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:41 pm

Yeah I have many complaints overall about changes which should come to the Russian Military

But in this case I agree,

Zelensky was begging, "please give us money, and if you cannot give us financial assistance then please give us credit, and we will pay you back after the war"

And what struck me, was that the western media places him in a light which it never did before

He really looks alone, but the striking part was that the west has no intention of giving him any more assistance

And here basically it means Russia is free to decide what the terms of the war will be - I think Shoigu said 2025 as the end of the SMO because it is a realistic timeline

Without Donbass, Ukraine will not have a defensive strategy, the JFO showed they staked defense of the nation on this battlefield

This is why if you look at any order of battle map in Ukraine, 90+% of all of their units are stationed in the donbass with other units behind them for rotation purposes

This is where the war is happening, being fought, and will be won and from where conditions will be imposed on Kiev

And we do see that these NAFO accounts are disappearing en masse

We see politicians being ruined or flipped by the conflict

We see all western media declaring Ukraine is out of manpower and must hold peace talks, before they lose more territory, which was usually a trope of pro russian media, and now has become a headline on western MSM

And we see how the battles between Arestovich, Zelensky, Zaluzhny and other figures are starting to erupt

It's really up to Russia how long they will keep this tragicomedy going

GarryB likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:02 pm

The real fun will start as soon as Slovakia and Hungary will block the financing, which they are openly advocating for.
    Debt rises across the entire western economy, which ends up with enormous costs.
    US debt will break a 1 TRLN $ a year of servicing cost very soon, and heading for 1.4 trln.
    That's 1/3rd of the entire German economy. Just as a servicing cost.
    Europe is in much better condition, yet the question is how far the US planted puppet regimes will be ready to go, before people will hand them all on the trees. Nobody hear will resign of free healthcare or education.
    So if you are asking me, the position of both Hungary and Slovakia will be soon used as alibi for ceasing of the financing 404.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:14 pm

Firebird wrote:...And plenty of the Russophobes can be fixed. Or their children can....

This is some delusional bullshit right here

There's no fixing this

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

Firebird dislikes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 pm