Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

2 posters

Banned thread

GarryB
    GarryB

Banned thread Empty Banned thread

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:53 am

So I have decided to create this thread to list those who I have banned for what ever reason and the duration of their bans and the reasons for their bans.

This thread will be locked as there will be no discussion of this issue.

Last edited by GarryB on Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Banned thread Empty Number 1

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:54 am

First winner is Podlodka77 with a five day ban for this comment in the Ukraine war thread:

Yes, the video is too long, but who cares what that jerk Papadragon write.
    https://t.me/Slavyangrad/52592?single

Hey REGULAR, just to remind you that you are a piece of shit...
    Just so you don't forget...

Ban will expire on the 4th of July.

Do I need to explain why that gets a ban?

George1, Regular, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, JohninMK, VARGR198, zardof and like this post

George1
    George1

Banned thread Empty Re: Banned thread

Post  George1 Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:37 pm

I have given multiple temporary bans (for some months) to Tsavi Lion because he is constantly posting BS

GarryB, d_taddei2, PapaDragon, JohninMK, VARGR198, owais.usmani, Broski and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:14 am

Just going to change this to an announcement thread in the announcements section instead of it being in every thread as a global announcement.

George1 likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:53 pm

From the Ukrainian conflict thread:

Podlodka77 wrote:You're not only trash and a piece of shit, you're also a coward...
    And if GARRY doesn't block me - PAPADRAGON will be my personal bitch..

He is allowed to express his view, and was not abusing anyone on this forum. You on the other hand get two weeks to think about why you come here and just to be clear after this 14 days break the next break will be a month.

Pretty clear I think.

VARGR198, zardof and jon_deluxe like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:32 am

Also from the Ukraine conflict thread, thread number 46.

Podlodka77 wrote:here's nothing worse than an inferior IT **** (Papadragon) trying to be the tough guy. That's not working, son. Although my ban expired 10 days ago, I don't see the purpose of continuing to participate in the forum. This forum is a sewer and it is inevitable that I would again fry some idiot who would write some nonsense and therefore I am completely indifferent to further participation. And since I'm not interested to and considering that GARRY threatened me that next time I will be blocked for 30 days, then I have to give him a reason - Garry is a piece of shit. Garry is the man who destroys the forum.

So the ban is for abusing Admin and it is 90 days... about three months.

Perhaps in that time he will mature and realise he does not have to be friends with everyone and agree with everything that is said and that there are quite a few people on here worth talking to, but if he doesn't see that when the 90 days are up he can have another tantrum and the next ban will not have an end date...

This is not an ignorant three strikes you are out system so if he comes back and six months later misuses the quote system and I feel I have to set an example he would be given a short ban for that, but continuation of abuse of other members and staff will be a perma ban.

And who has bets that after I ban him for the last time someone gets put in charge of the Russian Navy who loves submarines and SSGNs suddenly get priority... yeah... fricken unlikely...

owais.usmani likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:30 pm

From the Roscosmos Planetary Exploration Missions thread

RTN wrote:These low IQ, corrupt, street shitting, impoverished and miserable Indians were able to land their rover on the Moon, while Lunatic 25 failed. How far Russia has fallen is again evident from this.

Take a month off to bathe in the glory of the mighty Indian Empire, born from the ashes of the British Empire and damaged by the US empire via their proxy Pakistan, but now BRICS has set them free to remain independent yet able to grow and develop and thrive without changing culture or language or religion or form of government...

Regular, Hole and jon_deluxe like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:50 pm

I don't think I need to explain this one:

Podlodka77 wrote:To Johnin....

So what if he did that ? scratch
    Garry behaves like the Gestapo anyway.. Suspect
    I'm beginning to think I'll address him as Herr administrator Garry in the future...
    What can Garry do but block you, me or someone else ?
    And well, life goes on - at least you have your own way of thinking.
    If there's one thing I despise, it's a template that doesn't make sense.
    If I write to someone that he is a Bolshevik, Nazi or similar, it's an insult, but things like this don't matter.

Not that I don't find it interesting here but hey, never underestimate yourself and write as you think.

From the Ukraine war number 50 thread.

No time period... permanent.

RTN, PapaDragon and jon_deluxe like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:06 pm

Tolstoy wrote:
    How will these street shitters manufacture 152mm shells when they don't even have the capability? 152mm is a Russian round.

These low lifes will have to set up an entire manufacturing facility with the proper tooling, engineers that know the specifications to make the new production ammunition safe and compatible with the existing guns, and train workers to do it. This isn't a quick or easy thing to do--you're talking about several years of work before the first round comes off the production line. All this assuming they even have skilled engineers. Their engineers are almost always mediocre.

From the Ukraine conflict thread... this is not acceptable.

Take a three week break and think about why.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:13 am

Caveat Emptor has just joined the banned club:

First of all @caveat emptor, as you well know this is an English language forum so the use of English or an English summary is compulsary... this is rule number 11.

11] This is an English language forum so do not post in any language without an English translation or summary, that includes Russian.

Second, rule number 5,

5] Do not advertise other forums or Blogs or Vlogs (that includes linking to them)

The fact that you posted in Croatian to avoid being understood means you knew you were breaking the rules and also insulting others, I am not going to ignore this when compounded with your recruiting for another forum.

If you or anyone else wants to leave you are free to do so, I will beg anyone to stay, but while you post here you obey the rules.

If you have forgotten them or want a refresh:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t67-read-rdf-rules-and-regulations

Giving you a two week ban, caveat emptor for breaking two rules, but the English language rule is for communication, but you were trying to bypass moderation so you get an extra week for that.

For other members not fluent in Croatian:

He said:

Caveat Emptor wrote:I admire your persistence in arguing with idiots who insult you on a personal basis if you have a different opinion. My advice to you is to waste your time here and go to our forum on mycity military section, where people do not insult each other because of differences of opinion.

Note this is from the T-90 MBT thread:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t7295p900-t-90-main-battle-tank-2#453517

George1 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:51 am