Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

5 posters

Why was I banned after just 1 day of posting

Why was I banned after just 1 day of posting Empty Why was I banned after just 1 day of posting

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:32 pm

So at the end of last year, I registered an account on this website under the username "Cinderblock108"

After just 1-2 days of posting, I was permanently banned without a warning.

I contacted the staff and was told I was accidentally banned. I tried logging in, but was not allowed to, instead getting the message that my account was inactive and couldn't be used again.

So, I just created a new account altogether

There was one poster, I forget his name. Mike something. Who got annoyed at me for asking about why NATO was starting the Ukraine conflict. He accused me of trolling and wasting people's time. I suspect he was the one who banned my other account permanently.

I received no warning of any kind. Nothing. I was just permanently banned.

Mind telling me why?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Why was I banned after just 1 day of posting Empty Re: Why was I banned after just 1 day of posting

Post  GarryB Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:53 pm

Well where to begin... first of all welcome to the forum.

After 1 to 2 days of posting you got accidentally banned for 12 days... because the ban was accidental, or more accurately unintentional, there could be no warning or explaination.

You reported an Abuse which I eventually worked out how to open and interpret.... my email account got an warning but no other information.

Eventually I found your message and was able to contact the other mods and work out the ban was an error and reversed it.

Creating a second account is against forum policy... you followed forum rules with your first account where you introduced yourself, I will check the status and reactivate it. I assumed it would be enough just to unban you.

I will delete this second user account because you should only have one.

BTW Mike has no Admin or Mod powers... and gets pissed off at everyone.

Why was I banned after just 1 day of posting Empty Re: Why was I banned after just 1 day of posting

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:59 pm

GarryB wrote:Well where to begin... first of all welcome to the forum.

After 1 to 2 days of posting you got accidentally banned for 12 days... because the ban was accidental, or more accurately unintentional, there could be no warning or explaination.

You reported an Abuse which I eventually worked out how to open and interpret.... my email account got an warning but no other information.

Eventually I found your message and was able to contact the other mods and work out the ban was an error and reversed it.

Creating a second account is against forum policy... you followed forum rules with your first account where you introduced yourself, I will check the status and reactivate it. I assumed it would be enough just to unban you.

I will delete this second user account because you should only have one.

BTW Mike has no Admin or Mod powers... and gets pissed off at everyone.

Actually you know what? Go ahead and delete this account as well as the other one. And block my IP while you're at it.
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:06 pm

I understand the frustration bro. Still it is cool here so dont give up like that.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:29 pm

Okay my old account is back now.

The mods or whoever can delete the 2nd one
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:26 pm

This user asked for his account to be deleted.

(both accounts)
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:54 am

Considering the presented content, it is great news for all of us.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:55 am

thank you troller for justifying my action

Here his message to me with another account

Why was I banned after just 1 day of posting Screen22

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:58 am

I'm still not banned
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Moose wrote:I'm still not banned

You could try these guys - they are neither Russian nor NATO dunno
    http://forum.pakdefense.com/
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:37 pm

I am guessing he is a young person... anything he wants, he wants now or he will break everything.

Well I live in a different time zone so I am not always online when you are so demanding to be deleted takes as long as it takes.

I still feel dirty... it isn't Moose season here...

Good call George... respekt

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:31 am