Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
sundoesntrise
Broski
Odin of Ossetia
BliTTzZ
Walther von Oldenburg
TMA1
Regular
par far
dionis
lyle6
zorobabel
kvs
Lapain
calripson
Tolstoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
flamming_python
thegopnik
billybatts91
d_taddei2
Erk
mnztr
GunshipDemocracy
Ispan
RTN
sepheronx
Sujoy
VARGR198
LMFS
Belisarius
ArgentinaGuard
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PapaDragon
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Scorpius
nomadski
GarryB
Stealthflanker
franco
Mir
JohninMK
Hole
0nillie0
Isos
Ned86
lancelot
Serberus
Podlodka77
limb
ALAMO
owais.usmani
Arrow
Firebird
ucmvulcan
Backman
PhSt
caveat emptor
Arkanghelsk
Big_Gazza
Azi
crod
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

Post  SeigSoloyvov 02/10/22, 12:58 am

limb wrote:
    Serberus wrote:⚡Ukrainian Armed Forces enter and secure in Krasny Liman⚡ Dramatic news from the city. Neo-Nazis are already moving along the central streets of Krasny Liman. They check the documents and begin to nightmare the locals. Information is confirmed from several sources. If there is a chance to defend and recapture the city, then they are incredibly small. @wargonzo

https://t.me/anna_news/40393

Were the civilians who are about to experience hell a part of the “bait plan” too?

What portion of K. Liman was lost?

Why would the russians send reinforcements now to clear up the road leading to liman just to abandon it right now?

If information is true that means the reinforcements failed etc they could not fully relieve the city and where forced back because of that.

I am surprised however there are even still civis there...russia had more then enough time to evac them.
    Azi

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

Post  Azi 02/10/22, 12:59 am

Serberus wrote:⚡Ukrainian Armed Forces enter and secure in Krasny Liman⚡ Dramatic news from the city. Neo-Nazis are already moving along the central streets of Krasny Liman. They check the documents and begin to nightmare the locals. Information is confirmed from several sources. If there is a chance to defend and recapture the city, then they are incredibly small. @wargonzo

Were the civilians who are about to experience hell a part of the “bait plan” too?
    The fights around Liman were some kind of weird. Ukraine attacked with 6000 maybe maximum 10000 soldiers. In Liman were 500 soldiers, only a few more in the surrounding area. So the scale is much lower, then we expect.

But it's true...it seems Russia lost Liman (at least the entrance, the city is not confirmed) and according to this a part of Russia itself....after yesterday entry into Russian Federation. Now Russia have to throw in again thousands of Russian soldiers fighting against entrenched Ukrainians Sad Of course it's feasible but will take time and costs soldiers life....not really smart!!! If Russia attacks they must bomb the crossings over the Oskol, something they apparently haven't done all this time.

Last edited by Azi on 02/10/22, 01:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus 02/10/22, 01:06 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    I am surprised however there are even still civis there...russia had more then enough time to evac them.

I was too, most times I saw videos posted from inside town there were civilians in the background. I guess they believed town could hold out or they chose to stay.

Also regarding the reinforcements, I assume they were not enough to turn the tide or they just sent a limited number in to secure the withdrawal. Whatever the truth its a clusterfuck.
    limb

Post  limb 02/10/22, 01:07 am

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/65773

In the conditions of abandoning Krasny Liman, the current priority is to keep the troops in a combat-ready state, form new defense lines, replenish battered units and subunits, transfer additional reserves to this direction to block enemy attempts to advance in the direction of Svatovo, Kremennaya and Novodruzhesk.

Despite the fact that the Krasny Liman garrison has gained a lot of time to stabilize the front, this is still not enough. The forced retreat from Krasny Liman was the result of the inability to secure the flanks of the Krasny Liman grouping, which led to an enveloping enemy maneuver north of Krasny Liman after the failure of attempts at a frontal assault on the city.

The russian command fucked up and failed. It left the flanks undefended for 2 weeks, despite it being obvious the ukrainians would try to cross.

owais.usmani likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov 02/10/22, 01:09 am

limb wrote:https://t.me/boris_rozhin/65773

In the conditions of abandoning Krasny Liman, the current priority is to keep the troops in a combat-ready state, form new defense lines, replenish battered units and subunits, transfer additional reserves to this direction to block enemy attempts to advance in the direction of Svatovo, Kremennaya and Novodruzhesk.

Despite the fact that the Krasny Liman garrison has gained a lot of time to stabilize the front, this is still not enough. The forced retreat from Krasny Liman was the result of the inability to secure the flanks of the Krasny Liman grouping, which led to an enveloping enemy maneuver north of Krasny Liman after the failure of attempts at a frontal assault on the city.

The russian command fucked up and failed.  It left the flanks undefended for 2 weeks, despite it being obvious the ukrainians would try to cross.

This is impossible the armchair experts here told me a guy who has actually fought, this was all a trap.

cougheventhoughicalledthismonthsagocough

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik 02/10/22, 01:12 am

is that 2 week training done yet?

d_taddei2 and Hole like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk 02/10/22, 01:23 am

Ukros did a classical assault , impressive results

They could be at Lisichansk and Severodonetsk soon

Only 2 major settlements are between them and LPR

I guess it's part of the plan ? Lol

Backman dislikes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov 02/10/22, 01:24 am

We will see how much further they get, if you are Ukraine you don't want to stop.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 02/10/22, 01:31 am

Russia is still celebrating from yesterday meanwhile Ukraine is taking over territory in the Donbass.

Azi

Post  Azi 02/10/22, 01:36 am

billybatts91 wrote:Russia is still celebrating from yesterday meanwhile Ukraine is taking over territory in the Donbass.
    Sadly...but hey life goes on. Now I really expect a Russian counteroffensive soon, because it's Russian territory...it's not the same like Kharkov region. If soon no counteroffensive is coming the presidency of Putin is in real danger, because it would be a signal that RuAF can't protect their citizens!

So my expectation is that Lyman will be Ukrainian for maximum two weeks, more likely only a few days. Troops are not entrenched, for this they were need 2 weeks.

So at all...keep your heads up ^^

Last edited by Azi on 02/10/22, 01:37 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik 02/10/22, 01:37 am

September 22 they started training, so 4 more days?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov 02/10/22, 01:39 am

thegopnik wrote:September 22 they started training, so 4 more days?

Bro it will take 3 months MIN to teach the basic stuff you need for combat and that's just the basic stuff.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 02/10/22, 01:40 am

Azi wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:Russia is still celebrating from yesterday meanwhile Ukraine is taking over territory in the Donbass.
    Sadly...but hey life goes on. Now I really expect a Russian counteroffensive soon, because it's Russian territory...it's not the same like Kharkov region. If soon no counteroffensive is coming the presidency of Putin is in real danger, because it would be a signal that RuAF can't protect their citizens!

So my expectation is that Lyman will be Ukrainian for maximum two weeks, more likely only a few days. Troops are not entrenched, for this they were need 2 weeks.

So at all...keep your heads up ^^

One would imagine that the Russian's have a plan to take everything back that Ukraine has gotten since their counteroffensive, I guess we have to see how it played out in the next couple of days...
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker 02/10/22, 01:46 am

and soon we will hear "Lyman massacre" or sort of it.

Those things they pile in Belgorod and Belarus.. i would love to see them used as soon as possible.. they're more useful in taking land and protect Russians than sitting at border as monument for Satellite.

d_taddei2 and Big_Gazza like this post

Azi

Post  Azi 02/10/22, 01:46 am

thegopnik wrote:September 22 they started training, so 4 more days?
    We don't know...the mobilized troops will guard only the rear, maybe some ex-professionells will take part in offensive. So they free up the ordinary forces for offensive operations. That's perfect!!!

If we see Russian losses in Kharkov or Liman we still talk only about 5000-10000 soldiers that could have avoided all this. Now throw in the calculation 100000 additional troops that will be released for offensive.

Last edited by Azi on 02/10/22, 01:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    limb

Post  limb 02/10/22, 01:48 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    limb wrote:

What portion of K. Liman was lost?

Why would the russians send reinforcements now to clear up the road leading to liman just to abandon it right now?

If information is true that means the reinforcements failed etc they could not fully relieve the city and where forced back because of that.

Sp there was actually a 4D chess counterattack, but it failed to achieve any results?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov 02/10/22, 01:53 am

It would seem so, in a situation like that if you cannot relieve the city and do not have the proper forces, you have no choice but to retreat.

GarryB likes this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 02/10/22, 01:55 am

limb

Post  limb 02/10/22, 02:01 am

Is there a high chance that ukraine will capture kremennaya and lisichansk? What will happen now?

Will artemovsk ever be taken?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov 02/10/22, 02:06 am

limb wrote:Is there a high chance that ukraine will capture kremennaya and lisichansk? What will happen now?

Will artemovsk ever be taken?

Well, one thing needs to happen first. The military tells Putin "F you, we are tired of your hand tying BS we are going n with everything we got and we don't give a **** how much damage we cause".

They also need to stop their dumb mistakes while you can blame the suits, the suits do not control every single thing.

It baffles me to this day, the russians with all their intel and minds failed to see coming what I did and I am no General months ago when I saw how they where conducting this operation, its basic tactical stuff I have seen in the field commanding much lesser troops. This is like grade school level command and tactical shit they should know.

I do not imagine Ukraine will get much further now, at this point Russia has to go all in, by annexing the regions they cannot let this situation carry on.
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker 02/10/22, 02:11 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

Well, one thing needs to happen first. The military tells Putin "F you, we are tired of your hand tying BS we are going n with everything we got and we don't give a **** how much damage we cause".

This is actually dangerous because it can go out of control very easily.

---
    It's like how long they will let themselves be hummiliated like this ?  Lyman should be a real Russian city with Russians in it.  Just what are Putin and his top brass are waiting up there. Are they waiting for the Ukrainians to become so bold and exposes their own weaknesses.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk 02/10/22, 02:20 am

*satire parody

You bunch of pussies! You are not a general! You go to the frontline you ukrop!

The plan is working as fully expected! Russia is advancing in reverse !

We are setting the mother of all traps - genius MOD and shoigu did it ! The gifting of kharkov is too advance for your little mind to understand you bunch of Fools!

They've lost so many men - so good

Didn't you hear konashenkov said we eliminated 1000 "foreign fighters " last night! It's a meat grinder!

*loses city after city

February 2025 - we have taken bakhmut! cheers

What a shitshow

limb and sundoesntrise like this post

psg dislikes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK 02/10/22, 02:36 am

UNN
    @UnityNewsNet
    ·
    Sep 30
    BREAKING NEWS from Germany 🇩🇪

The Bundestag has voted AGAINST increasing arms supplies to Ukraine

179 MPs for versus 476 against.

The cracks are not just in the NordStream pipeline anymore.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon 02/10/22, 02:39 am

Literally occupying Russian territory considering the paperwork in play now, I do have to say that disconnect between celebrations in Moscow and Ukranians just Zerg rushing them in Donbass AKA Southwest Russia now is quite something

They should have at least made sure that they actually control territory they are incorporating/annexing/whatever

Those people celebrating in the streets should be demanding more war instead of partying

billybatts91 likes this post

limb

Post  limb 02/10/22, 02:40 am

It seems like the only activity the Russian army can do is:

-Tactically retreat

-Shell trenches, claiming its "advancing"

-Blow up some warehouses

-Nothing more, nothing less

psg, flamming_python and Ned86 dislike this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 08/05/24, 07:07 pm