Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
lyle6
marcellogo
jhelb
OminousSpudd
psg
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
owais.usmani
xeno
eridan
ATLASCUB
mnrck
Azi
sundoesntrise
Serberus
Ispan
TMA1
VARGR198
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
GunshipDemocracy
Tolstoy
Ned86
PhSt
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Scorpius
limb
Werewolf
Mir
11E
adder
Arrow
kvs
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
Dr.Snufflebug
lancelot
flamming_python
PapaDragon
crod
par far
mnztr
franco
Isos
dionis
Broski
ucmvulcan
Erk
Regular
calripson
nomadski
ludovicense
billybatts91
Arkanghelsk
Podlodka77
JohninMK
thegopnik
Stealthflanker
Walther von Oldenburg
sepheronx
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
SolidarityWithRussia
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
caveat emptor
ALAMO
Backman
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:34 am

thegopnik wrote:5,937 russian soldiers have died in war. Condolences.

That is much below what was expected.
    Traffic accidents were 16+k in 2020 ...

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, nomadski, Hole, owais.usmani, Mir and like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25

Post  TMA1 Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:44 am

I understand your fears homie. If my nation defending itself from regime change and balkanization I would fight whether the world cared or not. It is scary but your country needs you and in this case Russia is morally in the right. You can either flee and know you abandoned your countrymen and nation when it all needed you or go and be brave. Frankly if you are thinking of dipping out it is probably for the best. In scriptures God Almighty had a pretty simple set of parameters for soldiers. If they were just married or bought property that year and had not enjoyed their fruits or got their wife pregnant then they could be excused from conflict. Likewise if someone was a coward they could likewise be excused from combat. Frankly it 8s better for a smaller army with greater morale than a large army of those distracted or afraid.

God bless you flamming python. All other ruskies here. It is scary but your country truly does need you. My nation has been hijacked by godless traitors and it needs to face its sins or recieve a reckoning. If my country ever calls me to service involving this conflict I certainly wont support it in any way. We are in the wrong. I'm sorry what my country has done to your country. We need to oust our corrupt politicians. I pray the midterms turn out well.

sepheronx, GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, nomadski and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:45 am

ALAMO wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:5,937 russian soldiers have died in war. Condolences.

That is much below what was expected.
    Traffic accidents were 16+k in 2020 ...

Russian forces have not been doing most of the fighting. The losses among the Donbass militia are much higher but
    are not cited. Anyway, the combined losses are much less than for Kiev.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, nomadski, Hole, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:48 am

I think that Russia will be careful to minimize casualties and we are no longer in the initial stage so the previous loss rates should not be extrapolated.
    Of course, if NATzO goes off the rails then we are in a new war and general mobilization will be necessary. But an outright war with NATzO will likely
    result in nukes flying.

GarryB, nomadski and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:48 am

As a rule I never take official numbers at face value, but the RU MoD data has consistently been far more realistic than the bonkers stuff UA puts out.

Shoigu's stated ~6k KIA on RU side and ~60k on UAs side does reflect the 1:10 relationship I assumed long ago.

That however excludes LDNR, RG, Wagner etc, who actually have carried out most of the fighting in several sectors. I would wager that total allied KIAs are around 15k all in all.

GarryB, nomadski, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:53 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:As a rule I never take official numbers at face value, but the RU MoD data has consistently been far more realistic than the bonkers stuff UA puts out.

Shoigu's stated ~6k KIA on RU side and ~60k on UAs side does reflect the 1:10 relationship I assumed long ago.

That however excludes LDNR, RG, Wagner etc, who actually have carried out most of the fighting in several sectors. I would wager that total allied KIAs are around 15k all in all.

15 to 20 thousand killed most likely, but many more Ukronazis.

nomadski and owais.usmani like this post

eridan

Post  eridan Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:01 am

Apparently, Shoigu said this: 300k reservists will be mobilized, but this is not a one-time thing.

But what does the latter part of the sentance mean? Perhaps in Russian language it was clearer.
    Does it mean "300k is the first part of mobilization but there may be more later, so 300k is not a one time thing"?
    Or does it mean "300k can't be mobilized at once, so it will happen in several batches, so that's why 300k is not a one-time thing but several occurences over time which will accumulate to 300k" ?
    xeno

Post  xeno Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:03 am

Scorpius wrote:I can express in other words what I heard today:

2. Taking into account the announced ~6000 losses since the beginning of the military operation, the mobilization of 300,000 additional personnel means that in the next 6 months we can expect another ~ 18,000 killed Russian citizens in the war.

There is absolutely no way that 18k Russians will be killed in the next 6 months, it is not WWII style war anymore.

BTW, the latest research done by the two universities on Stars and Stripes shows that about 24 veterans killed themselves every day in USA(8760 per year), have you seen any American members on this forum ever worried about it?

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, nomadski, LMFS, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:05 am

kvs wrote:

Russian forces have not been doing most of the fighting.   The losses among the Donbass militia are much higher but
    are not cited.   Anyway, the combined losses are much less than for Kiev.

They can't be much higher bro, as they don't have the numbers needed.
    Stated losses are about 4k in the republican militia ranks, which is actually high if we consider that they have some 40-50k men in arms.
    Not sure if the national guard is added to this, but that would still make some +/-10-12k KIA ratio, for half a year of highly intense and technically advanced conflict. That brings the ratios to 1:10+ at the moment, and I suppose the spread will only get higher, as it has already been since May.

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:As a rule I never take official numbers at face value, but the RU MoD data has consistently been far more realistic than the bonkers stuff UA puts out.

The number is obviously higher for the Ukrs. It is not a coincidence that the western sources were floating around 200k a while ago. Sure that was bullshit at that stage, but we had more reports from the Ukro side that they hit 100k a long time ago.
    Only now, there is constantly whining around the TG about how they have lost "10k" in Charkov only.
    Cherson is much worse than that, and we still have an assault in Donbas going - that brings me the conclusion that only in September they hit a 25k KIA, and counting. We can double the numbers Shoigu gave without even blinking.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:11 am

sepheronx wrote:Well Python, good luck.

If you are called up, I got a list of items I need you to grab for me while you are sent to the frontlines.  Don't worry, I will send ya the money one way or another.

Why don't you just send me some money now, so that I can hire myself some hookers and have a good time? M'kay? pirat

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, JohninMK, Rodion_Romanovic, owais.usmani and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:15 am

flamming_python wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Well Python, good luck.

If you are called up, I got a list of items I need you to grab for me while you are sent to the frontlines.  Don't worry, I will send ya the money one way or another.

Why don't you just send me some money now, so that I can hire myself some hookers and have a good time? M'kay? pirat

That would be pushing you to make nasty things Twisted Evil

Belisarius likes this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:27 am

How does mobilization work in terms of organization? Will new units (divisions, armies) be raised?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:30 am

Scorpius wrote:... If we do not have real allies who will help us in this confrontation....

This line of thinking would make sense... if you were something the size and power of Serbia

But you are not, you are nuclear superpower with massive military and huge arms industry

Someone like you going around and sucking off potential allies is equivalent of surrender

What you need to do is to go in and kill every single thing that dares to oppose you

Then you keep killing everything dumb enough to live in the vicinity

And when what remains starts screaming and begging for you to spare them you kill some more just in case

Once that is done you bring everyone there and show the whole world what happens when someone f*cks with you

Then and only then you will be worthy of having allies and those allies will be coming to you instead of you coming to them and sucking their dicks for nothing

Nobody wants to be ally with losers and pussies so if you want to have those precious useless allies that badly you should finally for once in your lives stop acting like oversized pussies, man up and start killing apes because nobody will be doing that for you

Unless you plan on being someone's bitches forever?

Scorpius wrote:...and not hide fearfully, not daring to confront the collective West...

They don't have problems with West, YOU do

Why should they waste time on YOUR problems? This is your problem to kill, not theirs

Scorpius wrote:...then Russia will most likely be completely drained of blood after a few years of this conflict...

If some Ukrainian apes are able to drain you of your blood then you never deserved to have that blood in the first place

You are right about rich kids not getting drafted but that's what Twitter is for

Also rich kids never get drafted anywhere, never were and never will be so stop having unrealistic expectations

If you don't want to get drafted that badly just become rich otherwise stop whining online about wanting victory in war and go to peace protest with other liberal commie hippies

Werewolf, owais.usmani, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:44 am

TMA1 wrote:
    sundoesntrise wrote:Great news y'all. Foreigners are now eligible for service in the RAF, with the reward of Russian citizenship after finishing a twelve month stint.

I can only imagine the excitement some on this board must be feeling upon hearing this news. You can help! No longer are you restricted to venting your dissatisfaction online, you can now help in the field securing the Victory that your new Motherland desires to bring about that Multipolar World Order.

I assume that it's going to be quiet on the board after this statement, but it's for the greater good. Do not hesitate sign up now!

Bytheway has anyway seen Gaz lately? Or is he already on route to Wellington Airport?

Bless you all!

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 21 Img_2025

Unlike you, I do not hold allegiance to the geopolitics and policies of globohomo. I am a patriot to what is left of the American republic. You and fellow antichrist bootlickers and haters of nation states can **** off. You have been exposed as a tool of wickedness. You are serving the transnational elites. You are a patriot to no people or nation. As a nationalist I will support those resisting the unipolar, godless dinosaur that has all but destroyed my once God blessed nation.

Man, was that cringe. You sound like Alex Jones - who bytheway was big buddies with A. Dugin and interviewed him not 1 but 4 times on Russian soil. I hope I don't have to spell out the consequences for you.

If you only knew about yer boii VVP.. Who do you think put him in the Kremlin in the first place? As usual all the lines run straight up to good old Heinz Kissinger through his best buddy former KGB chief Yevgeniy Primakov - two men the shills here prefer not to talk about. One can guess why.

If you think Russia is against the NWO you are not only mistaken, you are plain dumb. Does any news about the Russian break neck speed developments about Digital IDs, CBDCs, facial recognition patterns in public transportation, a shift to insect based protein and all of the other pillars of TGR ever reach this godforsaken board?

Not to mention his stance on Covid1984 - which was not to far south of Justine Trudeau's?

Jesus.

Just take the plane and put your money where your mouth it.

But don't forget to Google 'WEF multipolarity' first. I'll give you the first two hits right here

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #25 - Page 21 Fy_9-m10

Last edited by sundoesntrise on Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    mnrck
    mnrck

Post  mnrck Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:45 am

Russian Defense Minister clarifies that partial mobilization is limited to those who
    • have served in the army;
    • have a military occupational specialty;
    • have combat experience.

People who are currently on conscription are not subject to mobilization. Additionally, university students would not be mobilized under any circumstances.
    mnrck wrote:⚡Defence Minister Shoigu Breaks Down Military Mobilization

📍300,000 reservists will be called up - roughly 1% of the mobilisation resource available
    📍70 military and 200+ civilian satellites, entire NATO alliance, working in the interests of Kiev
    📍Ukraine mobilised nearly 300,000 people - but has lost almost half its army
    📍Def Min says Russia has lost 5,937 personnel since start of operation
    📍Conscription will not impact students - only those within reserve army or with required expertise or experience

BREAKING @RT_India_official

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, owais.usmani, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:46 am

LMFS wrote:

Well you seem to be making a huge drama out of a partial mobilization. Do you have special military abilities?

I'm not acting out a drama-I'm voicing my concerns based on an analysis of the data available to me. I'm trying to look a little further than tomorrow. I point out potentially dangerous trends that can lead to an extremely negative scenario of events.
    Nothing to do with drama, you know.

franco and owais.usmani like this post

Backman dislikes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:02 pm

I am not sure all the grandiose military events some are forecasting will materialize, as said economy is priority number one and Russia is not going to lose their head and mobilize the whole population all of a sudden. The military is about to receive the responsibility of guaranteeing security in new territories that are under attack by the nazis and they need more staff, simple as that. The West will try to force Russia to escalate more and more, but they don't really have the means to do that safely for them

GarryB, kvs, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:05 pm

Intel Slava Z
    🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Over the past three weeks, more than 7,000 Ukrainian military, 970 pieces of equipment, including 208 tanks, have been destroyed during a special operation - Shoigu

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:11 pm

Scorpius wrote:
    LMFS wrote:

Well you seem to be making a huge drama out of a partial mobilization. Do you have special military abilities?

I'm not acting out a drama-I'm voicing my concerns based on an analysis of the data available to me. I'm trying to look a little further than tomorrow. I point out potentially dangerous trends that can lead to an extremely negative scenario of events.
    Nothing to do with drama, you know.

War IS an extremely dangerous trend and an extremely negative scenario. Right up there with famine, pestilence and disease.

But lose a war and your troubles won't stop there. Ask the Libyans how they lived during Qaddafi and after him.

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, owais.usmani, Mir and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:13 pm

mnrck wrote:Russian Defense Minister clarifies that partial mobilization is limited to those who
    • have served in the army;
    • have a military occupational specialty;
    • have combat experience.

People who are currently on conscription are not subject to mobilization. Additionally, university students would not be mobilized under any circumstances.
    mnrck wrote:⚡Defence Minister Shoigu Breaks Down Military Mobilization

📍300,000 reservists will be called up - roughly 1% of the mobilisation resource available
    📍70 military and 200+ civilian satellites, entire NATO alliance, working in the interests of Kiev
    📍Ukraine mobilised nearly 300,000 people - but has lost almost half its army
    📍Def Min says Russia has lost 5,937 personnel since start of operation
    📍Conscription will not impact students - only those within reserve army or with required expertise or experience

BREAKING @RT_India_official

Seems he's saying either has a specialty, or has combat experience. But prior service seems to be a firm requirement.

I heard of an entire workshop at a factory getting call-up notices already though. Apparently those notices arrive the previous night. Could be bullshit. But a friend said she knew about the mobilization orders last night as well.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, mnrck, owais.usmani, Broski and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:20 pm

300,000 out of 70 million workforce is tiny so all the talk about economic impact is fluff. Any extra expenditure on the MIC will offset the
    loss of specialists to the workforce. The 300,000 is spread out over all types of job descriptions and will not paralyze the economy
    through loss of critical managers and specialists.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Rodion_Romanovic, LMFS, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:23 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    kvs wrote:

Russian forces have not been doing most of the fighting.   The losses among the Donbass militia are much higher but
    are not cited.   Anyway, the combined losses are much less than for Kiev.

They can't be much higher bro, as they don't have the numbers needed.
    Stated losses are about 4k in the republican militia ranks, which is actually high if we consider that they have some 40-50k men in arms.
    Not sure if the national guard is added to this, but that would still make some +/-10-12k KIA ratio, for half a year of highly intense and technically advanced conflict. That brings the ratios to 1:10+ at the moment, and I suppose the spread will only get higher, as it has already been since May.

But they must have the numbers needed if they are doing the bulk of the fighting. I do not think that estimates of 30,000 LDNR forces are credible.
    They had 35,000 in 2014. They did not spend the past 7 years picking their noses.

I have heard estimates that actual Russian forces in Ukraine are 80,000. That means that the rest are LDNR, Wagner and Rosgvardia.

GarryB and Belisarius like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:47 pm

ASB Military News
    Summarization of statements of the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation

▪All attempts of the offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Nikolaev-Kryvyi Rih direction have been stopped.
    ▪The Izyum-Balakleyskaya grouping has been transferred to the Donbass to strengthen the strike capabilities of the Russian troops.
    ▪ Over the past 3 weeks, over 7,000 Ukrainian militants, 970 pieces of equipment, including 208 tanks, have been destroyed during the special operation.
    ▪The NATO bloc continues to move towards the Russian borders.

▪Vladimir Putin from January 1, 2023 instructed to increase the number of the Russian Armed Forces by 137,000 servicemen, who will equip the new military formations.
    ▪The time has come to put into practice the experience gained during the annual strategic exercises
    ▪The RF Armed Forces will continue the special military operation until the goals are fully achieved.
    ▪The combat strength of the Russian Airborne Forces will be increased.

ASB Military News
    Mobilization in the Russian Federation begins today. Only men with military experience/training are liable for service.

“All means of destruction, including nuclear ones, will be used in case of a threat to the territorial integrity of Russia, this is not a bluff. The peaceful solution did not suit the West. After reaching certain compromises, Kyiv was actually given a direct order to disrupt all agreements.” - Putin

“The government of the Russian Federation must immediately solve the problems of financial support for the defense industry in order to increase the production of weapons,” - Putin

“The legal status of volunteers and militiamen of Donbass should be the same as that of regular Russian military personnel” - Putin

"Issues of supply and maintenance of the People's Militia and volunteer units of Donbass must be resolved immediately and provided at the highest level." - Putin

GarryB, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, nomadski, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:50 pm

Def Min says Russia has lost 5,937 personnel since start of operation

So that tracking done by the BBC and Russian pro-western activists looks fairly accurate (6200-6400) if Rosgvardia are included.

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:50 pm

Good . Surge in numbers and forces may be needed from time to time . Once progress is made , then they can be scaled back . If it was me , I would send a third of this force , through Belorussia ( together with some of their forces ) to close border with Poland , supply them through that territory , without having to send land Army , all the way through Ukraine to the West . This will by itself stop arms supply from NAZTO . Then two thirds of this force to LDPR , to finally liberate it . I would later launch a marine landing in Odessa to liberate that territory . Now is also the time to send special units into towns and cities , to go house to house and hunt NAZI filth .

ucmvulcan likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 pm