Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
RTN
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Erk
Pacense
Hannibal Barca
owais.usmani
Arsenic
Azi
Yugo90
TMA1
Krepost
lancelot
Backman
Tsavo Lion
11E
littlerabbit
Scorpius
Kiko
Serberus
Firebird
lyle6
ArgentinaGuard
mnztr
Odin of Ossetia
Ispan
Urluber
rigoletto
diabetus
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
Sujoy
franco
magnumcromagnon
Dima
VARGR198
Dr.Snufflebug
mavaff
AlfaT8
Broski
Isos
Mir
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
JohninMK
Podlodka77
Lurk83
LMFS
Hole
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
Arrow
ALAMO
EkErilaz
Airbornewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
d_taddei2
GarryB
limb
flamming_python
auslander
Big_Gazza
andalusia
Regular
Arkanghelsk
caveat emptor
kvs
miketheterrible
nomadski
par far
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:07 pm

This impressive photo kind of says it all. Logistics is king.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 FN9dyVGWYAYttHN?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, LMFS, lyle6 and Podlodka77 like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:15 pm

JohninMK wrote:This impressive photo kind of says it all. Logistics is king.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 FN9dyVGWYAYttHN?format=jpg&name=small

I am looking at this on my cellphone, fuel lines?

kvs likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:15 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:

You're either a panicker or you're a fool. During the NATO aggression, which lasted 78 days, Serbia lost only 14 tanks. Yes, 6 MiG-29s were destroyed in the air (one by mistake of the Serbian Air Defense), as well as 4 more on the ground. In any case, Serbia, far smaller in area than Ukraine, came out of the conflict, which lasted 78 days, with 6 MiG-29s.
    I served my military service in Kragujevac, where the 310th Air Defense Regiment of Serbia is located, which was armed with the Kub-M2 system. And do you know how many launch vehicles NATO destroyed? One ! Out of 16 vehicles, only one + one battery radar was destroyed.

Yeah, but you Serbs were masters of improvisation and hide&seek tactics.
    The real results were a total humiliation to NATO back there.
    Your citizens paid the price of the army being so much survivable.

ucmvulcan wrote:

More like water I guess.

Last edited by ALAMO on Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, LMFS, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:15 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Well yeah, because Russia failed to achieve anything of importance, just a ton of corpses and an alienated country.

Achieved anything of importance?

Success so far
    - Destroyed US-Biolabs in Ukraine with deadly pathogens
    - Secured 40% of the Ukraines territory which will not be given back!
    - Gained support from other states against US/NATO
    - Single handedly and I fuckin' repeat SINGLE HANDEDLY Putin showed to the world the uselessness of NATO
    - Brought the Petrodollar to a second hand toiletpaper like currency (Collapse of US)
    Many countries will not trade in US-Dollar but in Ruble, Rupee, Yuan while the West is falling but surely!
    - Russia is now a world power that is recognized and not like the past 20 fucking years where it was a joke

To me these are bigger achievements than anything any leader or country has achieved for the past 300 years. Yes, bigger than what Stalin managed to do against Nazi Germany.

flamming_python wrote:
    The Ukros won't lose anything. They weren't going to be taken in as an official NATO member anyway, and they'll carry on as an unofficial one.

No but a peace keeping mission, or THAAD missiles, or military base of the US and of course the fucking Biolabs that are only there for "research"

flamming_python wrote:
    Russia will have a slightly larger buffer state in the form of the DNR/LNR. That's about it.

No my friend, what Russia will have over the next 3 years is a drop of pro-NATO nonsense propaganda from PONOS countries who are right at the border with Russia. They realized the words of US is useless. There will be false flags from the US under Russian flag that I have no doubt about it. The US will do any false flag option to bring Poland or Germany vs Russia. In the lying West Putin is known to be crazy guy who likes to poison his opponents. The next step is an actual chemical bomb with hundreds killed in one of the Polish cities.

Dima, andalusia, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, zepia, mnrck and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:20 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:Never send a Russian to do a deal. Much less Lavrov.

There is no way to enforce a neutrality status other than active hostility (aka war). Much less a neutrality status that comes at the barrel of a gun.

Sweden, Finland, the Swiss and the Austrians are NOT neutral. Everybody picks a side, push comes to shove.

I just pray this is a big 6D chess joke. For Russia's sake.

6D Chess?

No this is Putin getting his cheeks busted after doing an invasion with an abysmal chance of success and predictably failing to achieve much.
    I hate to be right, but I told ya'll from the beginning

As for what now, I dunno.

Russia will persevere, but hard times are coming, economically and geopolitically. We may see Tokayev in Kazakhstan being toppled by a re-energized anti-Russian nationalist movement there, I'd give him 50-50. The Serbs being demoralised and pressured to tow the line on Russia. Orban being reigned in to the globalist orbit. Moldova going into NATO and Russia having to withdraw from Pridnestrovie. Lukashenko will probably hang on, the Belarusians know what's at stake. Azerbaijan maybe making a move on Karabakh to give Russia more problems

When the operation started Georgia and Moldova declared neutrality and the former looked ready to switch to the Russian side. No chance of that now.

However the rest of the world wins. China increased it's position in diplomacy and economicaly. Iran gets the nuclear deal. Saudis and UAE switch to China - assuming the US doesn't come topple them. And the US-EU economies are in serious trouble, while Asia is suffering less, and de-dollarization is picking up serious steam
    Dunno WTF the Indians are doing, looks like indecisiveness over whether to start trade with Russia in mutual currencies against massive US threats and pressure.

Putin sacrificed Russia and a mass of Ukrainian lives to expose the West for the tyranical bullies and liars they are and seep away some more their grip on the world.
    A dubious prize for us, and hardly a decisive blow in any case. We'll have to see how things develop.

Personnaly I'd have preferred Putin to have taken steps to avoid any showdown for another 2-3 years. We still have a lot of projects to come online and doing them now will be more difficult.

Last edited by flamming_python on Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kriva likes this post

Firebird dislikes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:23 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:

You're either a panicker or you're a fool. During the NATO aggression, which lasted 78 days, Serbia lost only 14 tanks. Yes, 6 MiG-29s were destroyed in the air (one by mistake of the Serbian Air Defense), as well as 4 more on the ground. In any case, Serbia, far smaller in area than Ukraine, came out of the conflict, which lasted 78 days, with 6 MiG-29s.
    I served my military service in Kragujevac, where the 310th Air Defense Regiment of Serbia is located, which was armed with the Kub-M2 system. And do you know how many launch vehicles NATO destroyed? One ! Out of 16 vehicles, only one + one battery radar was destroyed.

Yeah, but you Serbs were masters of improvisation and hide&seek tactics.
    The real results were a total humiliation to NATO back there.
    Your citizens paid the price of the army being so much survivable.

it's true...
    When they had not already carried out a ground aggression against Serbia, the NATO gang destroyed non-miltary facilities in Serbia, as well as all bridges in the second largest city in Novi Sad. They threw graphite bombs to leave us without electricity, but we also somehow fixed it.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS and Yugo90 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:32 pm

Lurk83 wrote:Reinforcement Troops from South Ossetia coming through the Roki tunnel. Seems like they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Maybe they just want to rotate units and give these ones in Ossetia some combat experience

I don't think Russia is in any shortage of armour at the Ukrainian front. But the combat is so intense that units simply have to be rotated with as many fresh reserves as possible

franco, Big_Gazza and Yugo90 like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:38 pm

I'm back (sort of) after a short break. Had a quick brows through hundreds of messages last night. Seems like some of the trolls are getting really aggressive ! I am also now totally convinced that F_P is not Russian but rather Ukrainian (deep down at least).

The missile attack on Donbas was clearly aimed at civilians only and unsurprisingly the west basically ignored it but they insist that Putin should be prosecuted for war crimes! Tony Blair and Bush senior should have been hanged by now.

The next step is an actual chemical bomb with hundreds killed in one of the Polish cities.

They can't stage anything like that in any NATO country - it will probably be somewhere in Ukraine. Unless NATO stooges really believe they can win a nuclear war with Russia.

GarryB, franco, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:38 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:

This isn't me supporting neo Nazis so not sure where u got that from. This is clearly me showing what the Ukrainian Government is telling the people in Ukraine and backs up Russia's words earlier talking about a false provocations. I know Ur dumb but this dumb wow. You clearly don't read very well and don't have a shred of intelligence. Ignore me I do t care. All u spout is nonsense and BS I should have ignored u long ago troll.

Thanks for sharing, we rarely hear anything of substance from the Ukrainian side. Hopefully, false provocation won't happen. It seems that both sides are claiming that negotiations are working (very strange)

Well yeah, because Russia failed to achieve anything of importance, just a ton of corpses and an alienated country.

The Ukros won't lose anything. They weren't going to be taken in as an official NATO member anyway, and they'll carry on as an unofficial one.

Russia will have a slightly larger buffer state in the form of the DNR/LNR. That's about it.

Nice going Putz

What does all that have to do with it?

Russia lost because it can't do anything more to achieve its politicsl objectives. It can crater the Ukrainian army, but that will only increase the amount of hate against it.
    Taking Kharkov is out of the question - look how much trouble there is with Mariupol. Kharkov is over twice the population and with a x3 larger garrison
    And at this point no alternative Ukrainian government with be legitimate in the eyes of its people anyway, if that were to be tried. It would be like trying to install Guido at gunpoint.

Putin is going out with a bang and some quiet whimpering and reflection on his career.
    I hope so anyway. I don't want any more 'escalation'

Last edited by flamming_python on Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:39 pm

First image of Bykov since it got destroyed by ukrainian mrls. You can see it became a ghost ship abd is operated by zombies.

Wait... no it seems in very good shape actually.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Fn-itx10

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK, VARGR198, miketheterrible and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:39 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:This impressive photo kind of says it all. Logistics is king.

Probably fuel as water is generally available but could be both.

Also claimed the pipes are coming down from Belarus.

The photo is from 8.00 mins in in this video. Make your own mind up.

VARGR198 and ucmvulcan like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:43 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦 The further deep into the city the assault groups of the DPR army and the RF Armed Forces go, the more often the hysterical calls of the cornered Nazis to save them come out. Either they need a deblocking strike, or a strike from the rear against Russian troops, now they are asking to take to the streets in support of the Ukrainian Nazis who have taken an entire city of civilians hostage and are hiding behind them. The release of these videos and their frequency clearly indicate that the end for Nazism in Mariupol is drawing near.

From a military point of view, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine logically reasoned that it was pointless to sacrifice the few remaining reserves for a suicidal attack on Mariupol, therefore the task of the Nazis remaining in the cauldron was to delay the resistance as much as possible and die on its ruins in order to tie down part of the forces of the RF Armed Forces and the DPR army off the coast of the Sea of ​​Azov and win a few extra days.

🔗 Colonelcassad

GarryB, franco, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, JohninMK, LMFS and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:45 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Img_2036

The hysteria levels reached of flaming hohol

Is quite hilarious, in fact Russia has already reached reached center of Kharkov, and continues

The mariupol operation is over my man...this thing is coming to a blazing end for 404

Once those massive numbers of Russian forces are freed from Mariupol and soon Kharkov,

We will see about those hysterical and wishful thoughts of our resident navalnyist friends

GarryB, Firebird, Dima, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:49 pm

Don't insult us Ukrainians that have a level head with Flaming.

He is just a useful idiot for US and UK.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, LMFS, Mir, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:54 pm

Alright I won't throw you all there, but your country has pissed me off

And with these meduza clowns literally whining about Czar Putin is funny

One thing I will say, the nazi resistance in Mariupol was quite the display of.. fanaticism

They displayed the same level of fanaticism of army group south, and the kwantung army stuck in Manchuria

But as we see, the bravado comes to an end quick once theres no food or water and ammo runs out

So I say the Mariupol parade is ending, and with that the southern part of the offense will continue

Really what is left is to close the cauldron west of the Dnieper

Then it's victory for Russia, just tons of insurgency operations and hunting more nazis

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, auslander, miketheterrible, nomadski, Hole and like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:55 pm

Man, this military operation has really brought some of the most rabid, anti-russian armchair generals out of the woodwork. Just imagine the mentality you'd have to possess to spend every single day here deriding Russia's methodical approach to this conflict to demilitarize and denazify a dangerous country with biological and nuclear weapon capabilities while also minimizing civilians casualties to the point where more Russian troops have been killed than Ukrainian civilians, a near-impossible task that Russia's been able to pull off so far. 

There's a reason why I have never been to F16.net, so to everyone here that only sees Putin's supposed failures in this conflict and none of the many successes, why the hell are you here for? Isn't there a UkropDefence.net website that you could go to or did they reject you, too?

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, lyle6, Mir and Arkanghelsk like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:58 pm

Did someone hack F_P's account??
    What's with all the Doomer talk??

Karkov's surroujded, same for marioupol and Kiyv is basicly done for, mostly becuase the Ukr. are ready to martyer themselves for their precious Western allies, who are leaving them for dead.
    And they know this, they just expect the West to "win" later down the line, after they're all dead.

Great pawns these Ukrainians., fools ti'll the end.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:02 pm

The Kharkov situation is that Russians are in the center of the city

There are Nazis running around , but as I have explained , they're really a hold out force

Obviously Kharkov was an important area to enter, and I do believe Odessa is as well, I think they're saving it as the final siege

But ultimately from here, it's really just Kiev, Odessa, and Nikolayev

The rest of the country after losing most of the nazis in Mariupol and Kharkov, as well as VSU trapped in Donetsk

Will be free, when the last maps with detailed 404 concentrations came out

We could see the last place they massed was Odessa

So with Kharkov, Kiev , Donetsk, and Mariupol, that's most of them

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:05 pm

And guys, follow any Russian thread whether it be in Telegram, YouTube, just read comments in Iurri Podliaka

You will see most Russia supports this operation

It's nothing but gratitude and support for the army and what they are doing

FlamingKakashka is a minority, if he posted what he says here, he'd be roasted

That's not a lie, it's 100% , he won't do it because they'd roast his ass alive on any russian thread

Actually FlamingKakashka is a coward, because he should pick up a sign like the rest of the sobchak zombies and go protest

But he won't do it, it's the worse kind of coward, the one who won't even stand for his values

He belongs in the back of OMON truck

xeno, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, lyle6, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:14 pm

Isos wrote:First image of Bykov since it got destroyed by ukrainian mrls. You can see it became a ghost ship abd is operated by zombies.

Wait... no it seems in very good shape actually.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Fn-itx10

But but but CNN said it was Russia's worst naval defeat since Tsushima Strait and that in one fell swoop the "democratic" forces of Ukraine had obliterated the Northern, Baltic, and Pacific Fleets and was pondering sparing the Caspian flotilla if their captains would sing YMCA's In the Navy to humor Anderson Cooper.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, miketheterrible, Hole, Mir and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:16 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:And guys, follow any Russian thread whether it be in Telegram, YouTube, just read comments in Iurri Podliaka

You will see most Russia supports this operation

It's nothing but gratitude and support for the army and what they are doing

FlamingKakashka is a minority, if he posted what he says here, he'd be roasted

That's not a lie, it's 100% , he won't do it because they'd roast his ass alive on any russian thread

To victory, brother ...! It is time for Orthodox Ukraine to expel the Nazis ...
    For you; TK-17 Arkhangelsk, since you also have such a profile name ..

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 Tk-17-10

GarryB and Arkanghelsk like this post

Kriva
    Kriva

Post  Kriva Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:26 pm

BREAKING: The US will send Soviet-era SA-8, SA-10, SA-12 and SA-14 mobile air defense systems to Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/Intel_sky/status/1504076659456155659?s=20&t=m0LDTtL1q5360JV3MfDzew

That Western border Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 1f623
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:28 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Footage of one of the clashes in the Kyiv region.

The video was filmed by one of the Ukrainian security forces.

https://t.me/intelslava/22473

For those who say the operation slowed or there is no progress, check again, most of the combats are in the cities now, big op in Kiev

Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:29 pm

Kriva wrote:BREAKING: The US will send Soviet-era SA-8, SA-10, SA-12 and SA-14 mobile air defense systems to Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/Intel_sky/status/1504076659456155659?s=20&t=m0LDTtL1q5360JV3MfDzew

That Western border  Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 - Page 3 1f623

The same western borders that was hit by 30 kalibr missiles killing 300 mercenaries?

I wouldn't worry about it, more kalibr targets

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, miketheterrible, Hole, lyle6, Broski and like this post

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:29 pm

the question is, where do they get this stuff from? Egypt? Algeria?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 pm