Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
RTN
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Erk
Pacense
Hannibal Barca
owais.usmani
Arsenic
Azi
Yugo90
TMA1
Krepost
lancelot
Backman
Tsavo Lion
11E
littlerabbit
Scorpius
Kiko
Serberus
Firebird
lyle6
ArgentinaGuard
mnztr
Odin of Ossetia
Ispan
Urluber
rigoletto
diabetus
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
Sujoy
franco
magnumcromagnon
Dima
VARGR198
Dr.Snufflebug
mavaff
AlfaT8
Broski
Isos
Mir
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
JohninMK
Podlodka77
Lurk83
LMFS
Hole
ATLASCUB
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
Arrow
ALAMO
EkErilaz
Airbornewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
d_taddei2
GarryB
limb
flamming_python
auslander
Big_Gazza
andalusia
Regular
Arkanghelsk
caveat emptor
kvs
miketheterrible
nomadski
par far
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

par far

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  par far Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:56 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:Top level EU officials are going to Kiev.

I believe Kiev is completely surrounded.  Russia may just simply turn them away and tell them to go home.

If these top EU officials are going to Kiev, they most likely got clearance from Russia.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  nomadski Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:05 am

There can be no short term solution to Ukraine problem . No half- hearted measures or compromises . Denazification and demilitarization  of Ukraine can only take place by a cultural shift in Ukrainian society . The education of children , for at least one  generation , to break the chain of viral parental Nazi indoctrination , in Ukraine society .For this end , the UA needs to be disbanded . The Nazi elements arrested and sent to Siberia . Refugees will return , when security is established . From purely a practical point of view , these should be settled in linguistic distinct areas . Two or three zones can be set up , and need direct Russian administration to achieve the aims of the special operations . In my estimation , withdrawal of forces , may be possible in about twenty years . If we compare to similar situations like Syria .

Last edited by nomadski on Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Ispan like this post

flamming_python dislikes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:07 am

par far wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:Top level EU officials are going to Kiev.

I believe Kiev is completely surrounded.  Russia may just simply turn them away and tell them to go home.

If these top EU officials are going to Kiev, they most likely got clearance from Russia.

That isn't necessarily true at all.

They think they may be able to go anywhere at anytime. They may find out the hard way it isn't true.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:12 am

These officials are all terminal idiots. They can be false flagged by the yanquis at any moment.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:34 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    Isos wrote:See that's what I was talking about. They park them so close one from the other that one attack destroys plenty of them. That will teach them another lesson. Now they need to fire at least one general.

It is quite staggering how stupid people are. Will somebody please explain to me why the Russians would suddenly base 30+ unarmed and unprotected Mi-8s at a Ukrainian base, right at the front line, mere hours after they entered the general area?

Use Occams razor, right. The Ukrainians shelled the Kherson base and destroyed their own helicopters (most of which weren't even in flying condition anyway), as the Russians advanced, and outrageous propaganda took care of the rest.

It's been like this for two weeks now. Kiev is Baghdad Bobing, and their supporters lap it up, no questions asked.

I hope that you are right. It doesn't make any sense to station helicopters there, since Kherson airport is well within range of Smerch MLRS. FIRIS (NASA's fire tracking satellite) confirms fires at airport today.

Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:44 am

kvs wrote:These officials are all terminal idiots.   They can be false flagged by the yanquis at any moment.  

Who cares. Let them. It is up to them. Russia doesn't care at this point either.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:11 am

🇷🇺 Fifty off-road vehicles from Chechnya arrived in the DPR

The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, sent these cars to the Donetsk Republic for the needs of the army.

The head of the DPR, Denis Pushilin, thanked Kadyrov for such help: “This is what is needed now on the front line, what is needed at the front. In these difficult times, when the liberation operation is underway, such sincere support of our units is extremely important.”

https://t.me/intelslava/22461

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, LMFS, Arkanghelsk and Serberus like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:28 am

At this point I would vote for Ramzan Kadyrov to be president of Russia

I am really happy with the help this man has given and what he has done in his capacity for Russia and for Donetsk

Ahmad Sila!

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, auslander, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Yugo90 and like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:31 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦 During the fighting, a well-known Nazi, one of the founding fathers of the infamous "national corps", Nikolai Kravchenko, nicknamed "Kruk" ("Raven"), was eliminated. He fought in the "Azov", and previously was a member of the terrorist organization "Black Corps" (Kharkov).

This clown once promised to annex the Kuban to Ukraine. But in the end, he joined before Bandera.

It looks like the Russian Intelligence have a good idea of where the assholes they want to eliminate are, there will be some that escape to the west but hopefully Russian Intelligence and Russian Military get a lot of these cocksuckers.

https://t.me/intelslava/22466

Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, lyle6 and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:43 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://t.me/intelslava/22446

🇺🇸 🇬🇧🇺🇦 🇷🇺 A British mercenary who joined the Georgian Territorial Defense Legion complains about the huge losses among the British and Americans as a result of the strike on their base, as well as the attitude of the Ukrainians towards them: they wanted to be sent to Kyiv with only 10 rounds of ammunition for machine guns .  As a result, he and his comrades returned to Poland, although not without problems at the border.

MUST WATCH

No, he is Chinese. He is not British, but American.

Also, the death of Walli the sniper is fake news, unconfirmed, and came out on unofficial channels. It might be true, but most likely it was spread so he could reveal his location by denying it and then official confirmation would come. Preferably with a selfie with metadata. That's why some terrorists are announced dead 215 times until they actually get whacked by precision strike.

Last edited by Regular on Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:49 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:
    It is quite staggering how stupid people are. Will somebody please explain to me why the Russians would suddenly base 30+ unarmed and unprotected Mi-8s at a Ukrainian base, right at the front line, mere hours after they entered the general area?

Use Occams razor, right. The Ukrainians shelled the Kherson base and destroyed their own helicopters (most of which weren't even in flying condition anyway), as the Russians advanced, and outrageous propaganda took care of the rest.

It's been like this for two weeks now. Kiev is Baghdad Bobing, and their supporters lap it up, no questions asked.

Not sure if this is true, but it is visible on commercially available satellite pictures. Looking at the craters around, you are free to guess was it Grad or Uragan. They hit that airport a few days ago and caused 0 losses. It wasn't even a full barrage. All those SF raids Ukraine boast are just lucky artillery hits. It's a shame that helos weren't protected with Hesco barriers and they were parked close, but against artillery shoot and scoot they have no defense, not against MLRS.

If they were Ukrainian helicopters (It was empty before?) then it was under Russian control. Ok, loss of helicopters - bad, but better than death of pilots and looking at the damage, only field was hit.
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:07 am

Wow just saw this on Yahoo News here in America.  What is this about; Can you guys explain this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-deploys-mystery-munition-ukraine-114716254.html
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:01 am

andalusia wrote:Wow just saw this on Yahoo News here in America.  What is this about; Can you guys explain this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-deploys-mystery-munition-ukraine-114716254.html

Ukro ratz are unable to defeat incoming Iskanders because (a) what ABM systems they may have had are now gone, and (b) the Iskanders are quasi-ballistic (unlike the pure ballistic Tochka-U) and they are able to defeat anything but the most advanced missile defense systems.  Given the orcs don't have a functional missile defense system, I doubt that these things are penetration aids.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:03 am

For whatever reasons some bright light has decided to send the convoys of Kalibr reloads by a different route. Main drag in our little village is no longer clogged with green stuff so I can get to the vino shop with no troubles. Small joys in this mess are always appreciated and I have no doubts what so ever that SehSha ElintSats recorded same.

magnumcromagnon, JohninMK, Ispan, lyle6, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:18 am

Vids of the Mariupol operation

Can't find the other one at the moment

Last edited by flamming_python on Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, nomadski, limb, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

limb

Post  limb Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:28 am

So it's confirmed that the Kherson helo destruction is actually of abandoned Ukrainian helos, right?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:30 am

Those paying attention will notice this thread is now thread number 7 in this series... I saw we had two number 5 threads so I changed this from number 6 to number 7, but I also now noticed that we have two number 3 threads, so this one might become number 8.

Don't worry too much about keeping track... you can only post into one thread as the others will be locked as they reach 40 pages.

Big_Gazza, auslander, lyle6, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:42 am

Looks like that much hyped 'Forward Observations Group'

These guys

also lost some members in the cruise missile volley

A thousand of their lives? That's a pretty tall threat. So far they haven't killed anyone and just lost their own men

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:55 am

Psychologically the West recovered from Vietnam by the first war against Iraq . The accumulated hubris of false victories against weak nations in the ME , now inform the western mind . At least Iran escaped an onslaught , as conditions for an attack , one of social chaos , had not yet materialised . But now the  western mind , marches towards another " victory " , with Afghanistan in mind , while in reality they face Russia .In order to bring reality into the western psychosis , and save blood and treasure ,  and stop the snow ball from turning into an Avalanche that destroys ; then a display of force , or escalation is needed to disrupt this movement . An overt and hard to miss signal or signals . Lethal responses to lethal aid . An offensive response , not purely defensive . There are no possible conditions , under which , the West will stop lethal aid , now or in the future , other than retaliatory response on their territory , with material or lethal consequences .

Hannibal Barca likes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:00 am

More from my friend in Kiev (Belarusian and anti Putin and Luka). Heavy fighting in South West outskirts of Kiev. And many rumours flying around that they are going to do a big offensive and chemical weapons will be used. People are worried and people are trying to keep people calm.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 Img_2022

Additional comment. This isn't me backing zelensky if you read it well this backs up Russia's words earlier talking about a false provocation. And the fact Ukrainian government is spreading this nonsense so if it happens the nation will blame Russia. This could be zelensky plan or should I say USA plan.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 Img_2021

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Airbornewolf and auslander like this post

SolidarityWithRussia

Post  SolidarityWithRussia Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:01 am

The Polish prime minister seems to play a dangerous game by provoking a possible Nuclear War with Russia. First he enters a war zone and then he suggests to interfere in the Ukraine war. Have these American vasalls lost their mind or are they just bluffing?

kvs likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:09 am

flamming_python wrote:Looks like that much hyped 'Forward Observations Group'

also lost some members in the cruise missile volley

A thousand of their lives? That's a pretty tall threat. So far they haven't killed anyone and just lost their own men

...Americans  Rolling Eyes ....

I guess war is not so funny when your asses are send out to the four winds by white people that have cruise missiles and an airforce too.

And always these over the top, emotional reactions when things do not go their way...
    Not the first time i see it either.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 F8eb3f10

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, nomadski, LMFS and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:39 am

d_taddei2 wrote:More from my friend in Kiev (Belarusian and anti Putin and Luka). Heavy fighting in South West outskirts of Kiev. And many rumours flying around that they are going to do a big offensive and chemical weapons will be used. People are worried and people are trying to keep people calm.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 Img_2022

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 Img_2021

Don't bother with that guy, clearly riding high on emotions and panic

GarryB likes this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:39 am

Airbornewolf wrote:
    ...Americans  Rolling Eyes ....

I guess war is not so funny when your asses are send out to the four winds by white people that have cruise missiles and an airforce too.

And always these over the top, emotional reactions when things do not go their way...
    Not the first time i see it either.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #7 F8eb3f10

lol, I remember saying day one or two something along the lines that there is not enough money in the world that could make me go fight in a peer-peer conflict.
    That type of conflict is strictly paid only by duty honor and patriotism or compassion. Quite sure that all of the people that went back to Poland had none of it. To the ones that actually stayed and do not complain i can give some respect, but most of that respect is diminished by them fighting won the same side as nazis.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, LMFS, lyle6, Broski, Arkanghelsk and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:44 am

Apparently the Russians had made agreements with the elites of southern and eastern regions of the Ukraine for them to switch to the Russian side as soon as the invasion begins, and proclaim an alternative Ukrainian government Presumably with the defection of Ukrainian units to it and so on too

That explains the Russian 'polite' tactics in the first days of the campaign

Instead however those elites all betrayed Russia and declared allegiance to Zelensky as soon as the Russian operation began. Especially Kharkov.
    With the exception of the Kherson region it seems which allowed the Russian military to take control.

What a monumental ****-up

Adding to the military ****-ups and underestimations of Ukrainian defenses; the polite shit didn't cut it
    And adding to the financial slip-up I presume where half the gold is now confiscated and the US and Euro reserves Russia can't use
    The media and infowar blitz Russia didn't adequately prepare for either

Yup unshaven

These are the sort of mistakes that have led to over 10,000-20,000 corpses in this conflict thus far. And all our leadership can do now is escalate and hire mercs from the Middle East in the hopes of coming away with at least something. Which won't be worth much of the paper it's written on.

Last edited by flamming_python on Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total

Yugo90 likes this post

Firebird and Big_Gazza dislike this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:55 am