Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mr_hd
Belisarius
Erk
Azi
owais.usmani
Walther von Oldenburg
jhelb
Lurk83
mavaff
RTN
Rasisuki Nebia
jon_deluxe
DerWolf
psg
lyle6
Dima
zepia
Rodion_Romanovic
Arsenic
auslander
sundoesntrise
Krepost
nero
ATLASCUB
Godric
Singular_Transform
ArgentinaGuard
Ispan
AlfaT8
VARGR198
Boshoed
Eugenio Argentina
Cheetah
Dr.Snufflebug
Scorpius
ludovicense
Sujoy
rigoletto
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
GarryB
magnumcromagnon
mnztr
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
franco
Werewolf
mack8
par far
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
Airbornewolf
teh_beard
Vann7
andalusia
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
zorobabel
Big_Gazza
Arrow
flamming_python
nomadski
EkErilaz
walle83
diabetus
limb
Mir
Stealthflanker
Hole
ucmvulcan
Urluber
ALAMO
Regular
miketheterrible
Aristide
Isos
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  EkErilaz Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:32 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

So what's the end game here, with your whole rant and you taking everything personally?

When will peace be established? How many ordinary Ukrainians not guilty of anything are going to suffer?

No-one needs such 'revenge'. If you're going to launch an operation, so define what you're trying to achieve and if its even achievable. Else you're going to end up with exactly what the Ukraine is shaping up to be.

I guess i'm just violently against any type of Nazism.
    Yes I take my government supporting literal nazis personal. Against our constitution i might add..  A few day ago I saw this picture with a bunch of hardecore nazi fucks posing in front of a black and red flag (pravy sector)
    armed with NLAWs/RB-57 and M136/AT4/M86 RPGs. I spent my career instructing soldiers to use those weapons in the defence of my country. I spent my time in the army because the neutral nature of my country, and so that nazis would NEVER EVER AGAIN be a threat to the people i care about. Now I have to live in a freaking psyop 24/7 where literary  NOTHING is true anymore, my own sister have started entertaining the idea that we should get rid of Russia as a power.
    How many Ukrainians are not guilty? If I know my neighbour is going to kill someone and I do not call the police or tell anyone, i'm part of that murder. And do not tell me that the Ukrainians did not know EXACTLY what happened in Donbas.
    The fucking nazis was so proud of it it was plastered all over their media. They managed to pull of a "maidan revolution" because of a trade deal, so I think you can expect them to be able to react to their government committing war crimes to their own people. No one but the children and the ones that tried to do something to stop the bulshit the govornment was pulling it is free from blame.
    And in my opinion, as a 16 year veteran of a western army, the goals are very achievable, and I think you will see in a few days to a week what im talking about. The ukrainian army is spent, and a majority of it will be gone very soon abandoned in the east. You would know this to if you had not been to busy having hissy fits about moral issues and psyops on twitter to see the massive cauldrons forming in the east. There will be some time spent in the country demolishing the rest of the army.  Either voluntarily with the help of the Ukrainians themselves if they understand that this is not an issue worth wasting a generation of men over.  Or one tank at the time by using violence. After this the army will be pulled back to the administrative border of the Donbass republics.  Or whatever other republics no longer want to be part of the bandera cult.

It's possible the Ukrainian army will become demoralized. Probably will happen. And just give up

But have no illusions about what comes next. There will be Rosgvardia sweeping the whole territory, detaining people suspected of crimes, and innocent people will suffer too.

I don't know. I'm against Nazism too, but it's an exaggeration to call the Ukrainian regime a Nazi state. Just an anti-Russian oligarchical regime sponsored by the West, which uses Nazis to enforce order.

I totally agree that most people in ukraine are not full on nazi, but nazi collaborators most of them willing or unwilling. And i'm ok with them to get away as lightly as possible, but not to the point that it is not worth doing the operation.
    And i'm expecting and looking forward to see Rosgvardia work hard, and even more to see the trials.  Or the footage from nazis holed up in a building not surrendering, slowly being picked apart by a breaching team. just like in Chechnya and Dagestan. But unfortunately there will not be many of them because most of the fuckheads will end up in places like my country as refugees living of my my taxes. I might have to ramp up my Russian studies, because this place is going to suck hard very soon.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Ispan and jon_deluxe like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:36 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Many cruise missiles in the air again, spotted flying north over Odessa oblast, so definitely Kalibrs from the Black Sea fleet.

Remains to be seen what was targeted.

Seems like the Russians are laying the groundwork to "re-take" (1) Odessa, as the missiles appear to have struck Ukrainian military strongholds outside of it.

Russian Empress Catherine II the Great founded the city...

She had a nice statue in the center, as well as governor Richelieu, French guy but appointed by Emperor Alexander I, as governor. Funnily enough, his statue even says "governor of Novorossiya"...

(1) Russian imperial history is returning in a most unexpected way.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK, Azi, Dr.Snufflebug, LMFS and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:46 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Fighters with Ukraine’s foreign legion are being asked to sign indefinite contracts. Some have refuse

https://www.economist.com/1843/2022/03/11/fighters-with-ukraines-foreign-legion-are-being-asked-to-sign-indefinite-contracts-some-have-refused

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, VARGR198, LMFS, Yugo90, Arkanghelsk and like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:50 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Fighters with Ukraine’s foreign legion are being asked to sign indefinite contracts. Some have refuse

https://www.economist.com/1843/2022/03/11/fighters-with-ukraines-foreign-legion-are-being-asked-to-sign-indefinite-contracts-some-have-refused

Like I have said few days ago and like the video of the UK guy above proves it, there is no coming back for them. As soon as they are on the front they will be in a loosing positions while ukrainian will use them until the end by not allowing to flee.

Contracts are their last problem in this situation. Not that it has any legal power since they are from other countries not living in ukraine and ukrainian state doesn't exist.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Azi, Hole, bitch_killer, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:53 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What a mess lol1

Remember super-duper Korean Commando?.
    Guess who ran as fast as he could back to the Polish border?.

Guess he listened a bit too much on the US Academy about "those dumb ruskies".

source:
    https://www.chosun.com/national/national_general/2022/03/15/QMWKQMTIKNHCVC7N5YCH4TXFBA/

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 39 The_so10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 39 Captur82

flamming_python, Werewolf, Regular, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:59 pm

Broski wrote:Has the Ukraine always been anti-Russian historically, like Poland? I'm talking before WW2.

No. In 1897 about 95% of what are now called Ukrainians identified themselves as Malorussians. This does not
    mean "little" it means core or heartland. The 5% that called themselves Ukrainians were in the far west in the region
    of Lvov and where the "western Ukrainian" dialect is concentrated.

During the first world war the Germans succored Ukrainian nationalists for war purposes since they wanted to gain access
    to the resources (agricultural, coal, mineral) of what is now called Ukraine. The usual shtick. This involved funding fake
    academics and pulp fiction about how Kievan Rus was "Ukraine". After the overthrow of the Tsar we had these maggots
    (gangster Petliura etc.) emerge to claim themselves as the legitimate rulers of part of current Ukraine. When the Bolsheviks
    came to power they launched a project to carve up Russia into Belorus, "Ukraine" and Russia. The also carved up Russia
    to some extent by promoting all sorts of regions into republics (I dare anyone to provide any similar generosity in the west).
    (BTW, Tito did the same thing to Serbia).

The Soviet Ukraine project involved attaching the Donbass and Novorussia since that is where most of the developed economy
    was. As in 1954 with Crimea, none of the population of these regions was consulted. But it is not just a matter of stitching
    together a Soviet republic. The western Ukrainian dialect was forced onto the majority of the population through coercion.
    The Malorussian identity was deleted and replaced with Ukrainian. Evidence of the artificial nature of the Soviet Ukraine project
    is reflected in the existence of "Surzyk" in most of the country. The original language was Russian and the forced Ukrainian
    conversion was partial and ended up in a hybrid dialect. Surzyk sounds much closer to Russian than western Ukrainian (the "mova").

Soviet Ukraine and Poland have almost no similarity. The only resentment for historical reasons is concentrated in the Polish-adjacent
    western Ukrainian core. It is a culturally, religiously (Uniates, a Catholic branch, as opposed to Orthodox) and linguistically distinct.
    There is such an ethnos as western Ukrainian. The problem is that this small part of Soviet Ukraine fancies itself the true essence
    and owner of all of Soviet Ukraine. They have zero link to Soviet Ukraine historically.

If former Soviet Ukraine is partitioned into a Poland-adjacent part and the rest, that will be restoration of historical sanity. It
    would reflect facts on the ground. If the population was anti-Russian you would see a vast amount of resistance. Instead you
    see in Kherson a return to almost normality with some marginal agitation by Banderite elements.

People confuse Banderite infiltration and Kiev regime oppression for genuine sentiment in central and eastern former Soviet Ukraine.
    It is an oppressive husk where the mova is forced via mass media and education. The behaviour of the Banderite maggots in
    the Donbass should tell you all you need to know what western Ukrainian Banderites really think of "Ukraine" and "Ukrainians".
    The country is an artificial construct where a minority is trying to forcefully assimilate the majority while treating them as second
    class citizens.

GarryB, markgreven, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, VARGR198 and like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:01 pm

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:03 pm

I have to say these YouTube and reddit mercenaries shit is the funniest part of the whole saga

The rest is a tragedy

But this part is hillarious

Another one

"Didn't expect the Russians to be that aggressive"

So you were coming to kill Russians and you didn't expect that they would hunt you down first?

Last edited by flamming_python on Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, Werewolf, ALAMO, JohninMK, lyle6, limb, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:04 pm

Broski wrote:Has the Ukraine always been anti-Russian historically, like Poland? I'm talking before WW2.

It is a wrong placed question.
    They are anti-anything by default.

And what "ukraine" you asking about? The Polish? The Hungarian? Slovak? Romanian? Russian?
    If you curve the lines, what is left is a hutor in the middle of nowhere ...

Airbornewolf wrote:
    Remember super-duper Korean Commando?.

Show some respect, you unprogressive white straight male supremacist! He has 780k followers back there in Korea, that matters!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

flamming_python wrote:

"Didn't expect the Russians to be that aggressive"

HOW DARE YOU!?!scratch
    Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, kvs, auslander, JohninMK and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Peace talks will continue tomorrow. Zelenskiy's adviser said that there was a large divergence of views, but there was also a possibility of a compromise.

What kind of compromise would that be? I don't see such possibilities scratch
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:44 pm

Isos wrote:To be confirmed.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 39 Screen26

Will have to keep an eye on this if true that a big two fingers up to the west and good bit of demoralising for Ukrainian troops and so called mercs in Ukraine and those thinking of coming.

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, lyle6, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:47 pm

Look at this pathetic mercenary wannabe
    https://gab.com/ASBMilitary/posts/107961806707367848

If i was the russians i would keep tabs of each and every one of these f***s and bring them to justice sooner or latter, no matter whichever country they may be hiding, and in no matter what way, if you know what i mean.

Werewolf, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Hole, Yugo90 and like this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:01 pm

Arrow wrote:Peace talks will continue tomorrow. Zelenskiy's adviser said that there was a large divergence of views, but there was also a possibility of a compromise.

Probably Ukraine will refrain from demands to impose no-fly zone over Moscow in case Russia promises never to sail to Black sea.

Seriously, The Kiev regime seems to be just trying to save itself. They wish to stay alive and not to appear in front of court in Donetsk. This is based on their comments about Russia coming to its senses and not demanding regime change in Kiev anymore. Per my judgement this is the "compromise" they are talking about.

Today even Reuters has put their article with headline: Ukraine leader hints at compromise as Russian forces pummel capital - besieged Kiev feels the heat. It's in quite a contradiction to general western narrative.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:04 pm

Arrow wrote:Peace talks will continue tomorrow. Zelenskiy's adviser said that there was a large divergence of views, but there was also a possibility of a compromise.

Compromise: Zelenskiy can run to France or Poland and play "President of Ukraine" until he dies. Or is murdered by some CIA dude. A european style Guido. Very Happy

GarryB, Werewolf, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, lyle6, Yugo90 and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:09 pm

France.
    He misses his wife for sure.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:18 pm

Russia doesn't want Zelensky and recognizes him as the Ukrainian president

Instead Russia wants Turchinov, Avakov, Nalivaychenko, Yarosh, Poroshenko and a couple of others

Zelensky Russia just wants to bring under their control

Hence why the US was so pissed that he didn't evacuate to Lvov but instead chose to stay in Kiev

If he had evacuated to Lvov a government in exile could have been declared by now and that training base near it for NATO mercs would have been safe and covered by official NATO

Last edited by flamming_python on Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Yugo90 likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:19 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡ Missile attack around Nikopol, where the 301st anti-aircraft missile regiment is located

https://t.me/intelslava/22459?single

Yugo90 likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:22 pm

flamming_python wrote:Russia doesn't want Zelensky and recognizes him as the Ukrainian president
    Instead Russia wants Turchinov, Avakov, Nalivaychenko, Yarosh, Poroshenko and a couple of others
    Zelensky Russia just wants to bring under their control
    Hence why the US was so pissed that he didn't evacuate to Lvov but instead chose to stay in Kiev
    If he had evacuated to Lvov a seperate state could have been declared by now and that training base near it for NATO mercs would have been safe and covered by official NATO

Russia wants none of those bro.
    They are all used, spoiled, and incapable for any valid transaction.
    You don't deal with a bankrupt.
    And we still don't know where he is, first of all.

miketheterrible, Hole and Yugo90 like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:55 pm

Today's briefing

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/03/15/parte-de-guerra-15-03-2022/

It's said this day is boring. Me, on the contrary, have such a trench warfare mindset from all my readings of the First World War and so many years of stalemate in this frozen war, that I find stimulating these small advances,  and the break in of the Donbass fortified front, because I realize how much of an achievement they are. I rejoice in the heavy artillery barrages and the airstrikes, as much as it saddens me knowing how many casualties those brave men of the attacking infantry are taking. It's not the place I would choose for an attack, but I know the attacks here and there are due to other considerations prevailing, and I understand pressure must be maintained all along the front to prevent he ukrops from switching forces to the flanks.

I do not understand yet the  Russian tactics, I am thinking and thinking  and I begin to see the sense of what they do, is not what I would do, what most generals would do, what generals historically did, a breakout in a pair of points and exploit the success to close the pocket with a two pincer envelopment, but I understand that there are reasons for the use of this continuous pressure along the entire front, as a "boa constrictor", and go to gnaw the front with small bags in each city or town.

I also do not understand the attempts to break through the fortified front in Donetsk, but there is one reason that we suspected, to avoid provocation with chemical weapons, and since yesterday, there is another to try to drive the enemy away to end the shelling of cities. Apart from that, the pressure prevents the enemy from pulling troops from inactive fronts to plug gaps in others.

It is paradoxical, but since the Russians are outnumbered, they are unable to concentrate forces to achieve superiority and a break in just a couple of points, because the enemy could move forces or reserves to stop that break. Instead they attack at many points, a pressure along the line, because the enemy, despite his superiority, also does not have enough troops to be strong everywhere. And each lost position, each small bag, decreases its strength and speeds up the process.

This is how dozens of villages have already fallen and the Ukrainian army is wearing out, it is "death by a thousand cuts" apart from the daily crushing by artillery shelling and air strikes.

Nothing much happened today, but that cannonade is the thunder of victory!

Last edited by Ispan on Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, franco, kvs, zepia, JohninMK, Azi, Yugo90 and Arkanghelsk like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:13 pm

Another Tochka shot down, 10 injured

The DPR reported that the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired 17 Tochka-U missiles in the republic in 27 days

It is also reported that during this period, 49 civilians were killed and 237 were injured.

During the 27 days of the escalation of the confrontation with the Donetsk People's Republic, the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired 13,863 ammunition of various calibers in the republic, including 17 missiles from the Tochka-U tactical missile system and 562 missiles from the BM multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) -21 Grad. This information is current as of 23:30 March 15, 2022.

The DPR representative office in the Joint Center for Control and Coordination of the Ceasefire and Stabilization of the Line of Demarcation of the Parties (JCCC) reported that 49 civilians were killed in 27 days of escalation by the armed forces of Ukraine, and two people died in the past 24 hours. Wounds of varying severity were received by 237 civilians, including 15 children. Also, over the past day, 11 people were injured, four of them from previously liberated territories by the armed forces of the republic.

Also, 1118 facts of firing were recorded in the JCCC during the specified period. Of these, 427 are in the Gorlovka direction, 454 - in the Donetsk direction, 237 - in the Mariupol direction. Of these, 959 cases involved the use of heavy weapons.

Also on March 15, as a result of a new case of the use of the Tochka-U tactical missile system by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, about ten civilians were injured in the central part of Makiivka. Air defense systems of the Donetsk Republic managed to intercept a missile fired by Ukrainian military personnel. However, according to preliminary information, fragments of the rocket fell into the Solnechny microdistrict in Makiivka.

https://tvzvezda-ru.translate.goog/news/2022316024-k4p2A.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-GB&_x_tr_pto=nui

GarryB, Airbornewolf, kvs, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:13 pm

I have thought of something excellent 😜 Twisted Evil lol!

Putin is apparently to finish his presidency in 2024. I think we have just discovered where he can be president next either a federation of Ukraine or certainly Novorussia how pissed off would the west be, that's certainly two big fingers up at the west how funny would that be.

Or with calls for lukashenko to go, could Putin take over as Belarusian president? A Luka into Ukraine?

Or Putin in Novorussia, Luka in malorussia (central Ukraine) and Zelensky sitting in the corner in orcland in the west. I think either way Putin would still be defacto behind the scenes in Russia pulling the strings. It would only have to be for one term then he could return as Russian President lol.

Unlikely to happen but funny if it did lol! lol! lol!

GarryB, Airbornewolf and Arkanghelsk like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:37 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:I have thought of something excellent 😜 Twisted Evil lol!

Putin is apparently to finish his presidency in 2024. I think we have just discovered where he can be president next either a federation of Ukraine or certainly Novorussia how pissed off would the west be, that's certainly two big fingers up at the west how funny would that be.

Or with calls for lukashenko to go, could Putin take over as Belarusian president? A Luka into Ukraine?

Or Putin in Novorussia, Luka in malorussia (central Ukraine) and Zelensky sitting in the corner in orcland in the west. I think either way Putin would still be defacto behind the scenes in Russia pulling the strings. It would only have to be for one term then he could return as Russian President lol.

Unlikely to happen but funny if it did lol! lol! lol!

I actually see VVP ascending to the presidency of the Eurasian Union, and Peskov ascending to the Russian presidency. Peskov is both young enough, experienced enough, and his position as VVP's spokesman is not like the White House Press Secretary. The White House Press Secretary is basically the unquestioning mouth piece for the current White House cabinet in power, meanwhile Peskov's position requires a well informed mentally-strong independent thinker that more or less aligns with VVP's values, and positions.

The main difference between them is Peskov seems far less amused, and far less likely to waste his precious time with the slack-jawed goobers passing as statesman and leaders of the Western-Cistern system.

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:38 pm

You all know shit about the successes of the Ukro army defeating the enemy all over.

Reading the MSM today, I can explain to you some fundamental victories, you don't see. You stupid !

Obviously, the biggest victory is a fact that Russia forgot to add "jr" to the Sleepy Joe name, so the sanctions can apply to both him and his dead father.
    Luckily, the father is still&unconditionally dead, so gives a shit about the fact.

The biggest military success is the fact that some random tank blow up on a planted IED/mine. And a drone made footage of that. Russkies are losing at all fronts, and here is direct proof for that.

No more victories for today, sorry.

Carry on.

kvs, miketheterrible, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:48 pm

This beast is definitely the star of the Russian army in a special military operation !
    The Russians have shown great balls in this conflict, low flights and a really small number of losses. The Mi-28N helicopter is less in the videos in this russian operation, but there is no doubt that this helicopter is also doing its job.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #6 - Page 39 Ehrvyz10

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Hannibal Barca, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

par far

Post  par far Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:51 pm

Top level EU officials are going to Kiev.

kvs, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 am