Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
ali.a.r
zorobabel
crod
The Ottoman
Autodestruct
mack8
Urluber
Walther von Oldenburg
rigoletto
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
franco
Ispan
Kiko
lancelot
Hole
George1
Isos
owais.usmani
Serberus
RTN
JohninMK
Aristide
higurashihougi
Karl Haushofer
mavaff
Maximmmm
VARGR198
Hannibal Barca
Singular_Transform
Firebird
Regular
nomadski
Finty
nero
Airbornewolf
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Mir
Sujoy
Scorpius
EkErilaz
d_taddei2
magnumcromagnon
TMA1
Cheetah
hoom
Vann7
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
sundoesntrise
Rasisuki Nebia
par far
Backman
GarryB
caveat emptor
thegopnik
kvs
teh_beard
bitcointrader70
ATLASCUB
lyle6
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
auslander
PhSt
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:56 pm

The Ottoman wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:Claimed dead Russian soldier with a 'unknown' rifle

[MEDIA=twitter]1497167834740256772[/MEDIA]

Claimed destroyed Russian convoy

[MEDIA=twitter]1497172394955493378[/MEDIA]

If this is true, the invasion is not going wel.

Lol Kiev surrounded, and most Ukr cities fallen

Turdogan wish he could do this

Russian maskirovka, like in the Soviet era.

Look sometime at accounts from normal civillians in the region, dead Ruskies and destroyed 'Z' vehicles overall. Heavy costly invasion. Thats why Little Vlad for the 8th time now said that he wants to negotiate.

Little vlad commands kiev and NATO can do nothing about it

Turdogan cannot even cross into idlib hahahaha

On top of this little vlad has to protect turdogan from kebab airforce

d_taddei2, miketheterrible, LMFS and Broski like this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:58 pm

[Quote=cheetah]

You see a handful of corpses and a few smoldering vehicles and assume that has a bearing on the state of the invasion?

I don't think a single person expected that Russia would succeed in its assault without losses. I wholeheartedly recommend we wait and see how the invasion goes before using a few chicken bones and your latest horoscope.[/quote]

You are right, but its not only this vid. If i look at Twitter i see a lot of these smoldering vehicles. I never expected that Ukraine would deliver a fierce resistance. And i think Russia also didnt expect it.

Every day that this war is gonna last, it would be very costly for the Russian economy. Thats why Putin wants to negotiate.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:59 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

It's typical Turkish hypocritical faggotry, and according to these Turkish cocksuckers they can invade as many nations as they want, but it becomes a problem when Russia defends it's borders. WTF are these Turkish sausage gobblers doing in Libya.

The hypocrisy is absolutely laughable when US/UK/Turkey have invaded countless countries but want to lecture Russia now lmao! clown pwnd clown pwnd

Vann7, d_taddei2, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole, lancelot and like this post

Cheetah
    Cheetah

Post  Cheetah Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:00 pm

The Ottoman wrote:

You are right, but its not only this vid. If i look at Twitter i see a lot of these smoldering vehicles. I never expected that Ukraine would deliver a fierce resistance. And i think Russia also didnt expect it.

Every day that this war is gonna last, it would be very costly for the Russian economy. Thats why Putin wants to negotiate.

Could we at least wait until this thing lasts as long as Georgia did, before suggesting the Russian leadership is desperate?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:01 pm

The Ottoman wrote:
    cheetah wrote:

You see a handful of corpses and a few smoldering vehicles and assume that has a bearing on the state of the invasion?

I don't think a single person expected that Russia would succeed in its assault without losses. I wholeheartedly recommend we wait and see how the invasion goes before using a few chicken bones and your latest horoscope.

Some fierce resistance that was, 2 days and Kiev is falling hahaha 

Kebab copium is strong that must be some afghan shit you smoking 

Meanwhile kuvetleri cannot pass qamishli 😂😂

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, teh_beard, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:02 pm

Sweden, Latvia and Finland just send a plane full of millions of dollars and weapons to Ukraine.

And sanctions against Putin and Lavrov are coming now from the EU.

And Switserland is talking about freezing the pensionfunds of Russian army, and donate it to Ukraine.

Little Vlad soon gonna get a regime change from his own generals. Sergei Sogu for president!
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:03 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:
    cheetah wrote:

I don't think a single person expected that Russia would succeed in its assault without losses. I wholeheartedly recommend we wait and see how the invasion goes before using a few chicken bones and your latest horoscope.

Some fierce resistance that was, 2 days and Kiev is falling hahaha 

Kebab copium is strong that must be some afghan shit you smoking 

Meanwhile kuvetleri cannot pass qamishli 😂😂

Kiev may be falling but the contact line in Donbass is still intact.

If I were Putin I would have concentrated this campaign solely on Donbass and forget about the rest of the country. Just drive Ukraine out of contact line so that the shelling of Donetsk and Lugansk will stop.

With the current strategy Russia has not yet reached the goal of driving Kiev out of Donbass. Hopefully it will become soon.

Last edited by Karl Haushofer on Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:03 pm

The Ottoman wrote:Every day that this war is gonna last, it would be very costly for the Russian economy. Thats why Putin wants to negotiate.
    Says the clown with living in a Turkish toilet of an economy. Yes VVP will negotiate.........to help Turdkish tomato sales by turning more of your of TurdFlinging troops in Idlib in to tomato paste! pwnd pwnd pwnd

Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:05 pm

The Ottoman wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

Look sometime at accounts from normal civillians in the region, dead Ruskies and destroyed 'Z' vehicles overall. Heavy costly invasion. Thats why Little Vlad for the 8th time now said that he wants to negotiate.

Did you expect that you can make an omelet without breaking a few eggs?
    This is real war and no one that has any military experience is surprised that there is this number of casualties.
    Russia does not have the NATO problem of their people expecting no casualties.
    That is why NATO ran to Poland with its tail between its legs while Russia now almost surrounding Kiev.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:05 pm

Turkey will buy s400 and russian ice cream to punish lil vlad

Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

Cheetah
    Cheetah

Post  Cheetah Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:05 pm

[quote="Karl Haushofer"]
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

If I were Putin I would have concentrated this campaign solely on Donbass and forget about the rest of the country. Just drive Ukraine out of contact line so that the shelling of Donetsk and Lugansk will stop.

With the current strategy Russia has not yet reached the goal of driving Kiev out of Donbass. Hopefully it will become soon.

Clearly, Russia is targeting more that one bird with this stone.

Big_Gazza likes this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm

Meanwhile in Kherson, more Russian peacefull artillery hardware to dust😆

https://twitter.com/TheDeadDistrict/status/1497136462579519488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497160570667163648%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdefencehub.live%2Fthreads%2Fukraine-russia-conflict.3279%2Fpage-111
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm

Chicken pen activity has spiked. Tone it down children.

-----------------------------
    TV broadcasting can't come down soon enough.

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:07 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 39 FMckwBWX0AEBRto?format=jpg&name=large
    Russians have their breakthrough: they're going for the southern exploit.

Big_Gazza, kvs and LMFS like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:07 pm

Cheetah wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

Clearly, Russia is targeting more that one bird with this stone.

But can Russia chew this big of a pie?

In Donbass there are only 6 million people while in Ukraine there are 40 million.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:08 pm

The Ottoman wrote:Sweden, Latvia and Finland just send a plane full of millions of dollars and weapons to Ukraine.

And Switserland is talking about freezing the pensionfunds of Russian army, and donate it to Ukraine.

Little Vlad soon gonna get a regime change from his own generals. Sergei Sogu for president!

More projection from Turkish turd flinging, howler monkey chimps. Your Turkish dick-eating leadership is the ones under constant threat of coup and regime change, and even your NATO allies finance, and arm a Kurdish insurgency in your own country lmao!lol1 clown pwnd

Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

teh_beard
    teh_beard

Post  teh_beard Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:08 pm

The Ottoman wrote:Sweden, Latvia and Finland just send a plane full of millions of dollars and weapons to Ukraine.

You achieved twatter-level quality of posts. Congrats.

magnumcromagnon, miketheterrible, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:08 pm

lol
    you do know that there are no functional airport right now in Ukraine. right?

You better put some copium in that hookah and smoke it my ottoman friend,
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, nomadski, lancelot and Broski like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:09 pm

twitter.com/lostarmour/status/1497206145576013824?s=20&t=4IpKfAlOpdTxaJkUgR7VaQ

kvs and EkErilaz like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:09 pm

EkErilaz wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:

Did you expect that you can make an omelet without breaking a few eggs?
    This is real war and no one that has any military experience is surprised that there is this number of casualties.
    Russia does not have the NATO problem of their people expecting no casualties.
    That is why NATO ran to Poland with its tail between its legs while Russia now almost surrounding Kiev.

With this kind of thinking Russia should increase its birth rate.
    The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:10 pm

Update of destroyed 'Z' hardware.

With no militairy support and a little army, the Ukrainians stood fierce against the drunk bear.

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/1497164203789996033?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497164203789996033%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdefencehub.live%2Fthreads%2Fukraine-russia-conflict.3279%2Fpage-111
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:11 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

Ukraine has fallen, and now you clowns can circle jerk about the next Putin failure

I think your post was not for me.. but either way , want to clarify ,that one thing is the Russian army
    and another thing is Russian politics..  The Russian army is very very good..thanks to its generals , and credits for putin for properly funding the army for its modernizing. any patriotic president will have done the same.   Another thing that Russia is very good is with their scientist , they are top class .

The real problem , however ,what holds back big time Russia ,at the world stage , is the mediocre
    Leadership the Russian government have , starting for its president. Because all this wars that Russia is facing , proxy wars.. of NATO using a third party nations to attack Russia. is the same thing over and over and over they have been doing forever ever since soviet union era to the present day.

the west goes and destabilize a nation ,that is allied to russia  , to later force Russia to invade . is a game they can do all the time , by how mediocre is putin management of Russsia.  If Putin knew how to counter the west.. none of this wars will be happening.  much better than winning a war using military force , for russia will have been far better to prevent that war from happening. and take ukraine and belarus too and why not kazakistan [the crimean way ] without firing a shot.  that way NATO will not have a game there to play.  So Putin major mistake , is that he don't understand at all , what leadership really is.. don't understand how important is to INFLUENCE nations towards your orbit.  Putin wasted 22 years with his policy with ukraine , because the tried to influence ukraine with
    gas discounts. No  While americans and europe were influencing ukraine with far superior civilian business , far superior technology , that every civilian enjoy and improve significatively the productivity of their lives and their own personal development.  

Th  russian culture  ends on russian borders.. while the american cultures covers the entire world..
    this is a big problem.. russia soft power sucks.. russia can't invade every country in the world to get puppets there to follow russia.. Putin ,needs to change its soviet thinking and modernize the russian culture and completely change the russian economy ,towards one that will help russia to influence the developed nations , that most of them are in NATO towards the russian orbit. so that US and UK can play the games , they can play all the time , near russian borders..   So if russia fails to influence kiev towards russian orbit , then it means it will be americans the ones that will do it.. that will tell them to fight russia.

so all this energy dependent economy of russia was a total fatal mistake . This drag russian scientist to gas stations business ,because pay more , and all this innovation and advance technology takes second or third place priority in russia. all this olympic fever wasting a fortune in meaningless distractions as sports are , could have been better used to modernize russia industrial power into a very high tech industry , as china ,japan and taiwan for example. or also to focus in leading in space..  but failing in space , being the third best , will not help russia to influence any nation.. failing in technology and every major business ,that could have helped russia to directly challenge the western business order..    If Russia was a nation today leading in space explorations , with bases in moon and mars now.. all the west will be forming in line , to work together with russia ,to benefit from that success.  the best way For russia to avoid wars , is by being a successful nation in leading the world into the future.. not to the soviet past.  Is a leadership problem ,and influence problem the eternal curse of russia , that is not taken seriously..  all those advanced weapons russia have will not be need if russia influenced the nations , with their superior business that the west likes. The army ,military power is only need ,when that country   softpower ,their business fails to influence the west. The west consider Russia a nation that should not exist , because the only thing they contribute to the world is weapons and gas stations.. and some nuclear reactors.. but to the civilian world ,they do nothing , to improve the quality of life of any society..   to make their lives more productive and more fun.   So is Russia softpower ,what needs a substantial change and russia focus to develop a real independence from the west and its asian  electronic giants colonies.  If russia was very influential nation with amazing business ,that ukraine loves.. that war will not be happening today.. and the maidan in 2014 will have been done , to Join russia and not to join the west..
    is an influence problem , a business leadership issue ,and the lack of vision of putin for russia. the lack of ambitions what holds back russia power. and force russia to use guns to defend their interest.

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

teh_beard and caveat emptor like this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:15 pm

EkErilaz wrote:

lol
    you do know that there are no functional airport right now in Ukraine. right?

You better put some copium in that hookah and smoke it my ottoman friend,
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thats not true, there are more airports than expected. Russian missiles werent accurate well the first day, you see a lot of craters next to the road or in abandoned area's.

Look at twitter, dont rely heavily on state news channels. This is a propaganda war.

UEFA is now gonna ban every Russian footballclub from their tournaments. So millions of fans of Zenith, Spartak, CSKA, Dinamo and Lokomotiv are very mad at Little Vlad. They dont want to play against Pakistani or Bangladeshi footballclubs.

Regime change is coming.
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:19 pm

Can i block this Ottomans moron posts? my fingers gonna fall off from scrolling past his nonesense

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, LMFS and Hole like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:21 pm

Serberus wrote:Can i block this Ottomans moron posts?  my fingers gonna fall off from scrolling past his nonesense

Yes, go to his profile, and add him to your "foe" list.

Then scroll away. Wink

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, EkErilaz and Serberus like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:37 am