Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+18
flamming_python
AlfaT8
Regular
Scorpius
GarryB
LMFS
calripson
Sujoy
magnumcromagnon
George1
kvs
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
jhelb
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
PhSt
par far
22 posters

Will the Muslims that live in Russia cause problems for Russia?

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Will the Muslims that live in Russia cause problems for Russia? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will the Muslims that live in Russia cause problems for Russia?

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:23 am

So what is India's crime then?

Mountain of skulls and shit?

Your lack of knowledge both on history and current events are showing itself.

Crusades happened thanks to Muslim barbarians attacking pilgrims in first place.

Forced religion conversions during Ottoman conquests of central and southern Europe.

Muslim slave trades of Christians and Slavs.

Shall I also mention how science is considered heretic among most Muslims because of one asshole over 800 years ago?  Which lead to Muslim nations scientific downfall to which threw them back so fucking far from rest of the world when they were once ahead.

Check out my link I provided. But I figure you will ignore it.

Gross generalization for a reason.

So spare me your "we are all equal" hippy mantra.  I used to be like that, till I grew up and saw the world for what it is.

As for the issues in middle East, it's been happening longer than you or I were alive.  But I agree, we shouldn't be bombing shit out of them.  

Last edited by miketheterrible on Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LMFS
    LMFS

Will the Muslims that live in Russia cause problems for Russia? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will the Muslims that live in Russia cause problems for Russia?

Post  LMFS Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:34 am

miketheterrible wrote:So what is India's crime then?

Mountain of skulls and shit?

Your lack of knowledge both on history and current events are showing itself.

Check out my link I provided. But I figure you will ignore it.

Gross generalization for a reason.

So get fucked and go suck Mahmood's dick.  I won't.

See how little discussion with someone who simply does not agree with you (in a respectful way because I fully understand your outrage) was needed for you to start losing respect. Western cultural superiority my arse.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:38 am

Yeah, you just lack knowledge of the real world or history.

Pray tell how India should suffer because west bombed middle East?  Hindus were massacred in droves by the Mughal invaders.  They faced devastation that saw India split apart into various (shitty) nations. Entire Bharat empire brought down because of a fanatic religion that convinced people to get around a warlord cause he is a fellow Muslim.

One day you will grow up and realize that we aren't all equal and that some culture and religions don't mix well with others.

BTW, Hindus are still facing a genocide in areas like Kashmir which was once ruled by a Hindu king.  Gee.

What was Armenia's crime besides being Christian?

Maybe one day they will come to terms with their past and current atrocities and apologize for it. But a part of me doesn't believe it will happen. Not in my life time.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:46 am

Ottomans tried at least, at the end, to make secularism important factor of Turkey and to drive a new age for Turkey.

Erdogan is trying to dismantle that. Hopefully in end he will fail and it will spread like wildfire among the Muslim nations to see that a belief is one thing, understanding and living among others is a different thing.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:58 am

There are two principal branches if Islam, the Shi'ite and the Sunni. As far as I can tell all of the terrorism and western meddling
    derived militancy is in the Sunni branch. That makes sense since it is the branch in which the Saudis claim to exist. There is simply
    no Shi'ite terrorism outside and inside the Middle East. Maybe there are incidents but they are not ideologically driven terrorism that
    gets exported around the world. All of the BS from Israel and its pit bull American about Iran being a terrorist state is transparently
    empty of content.

So terrorism = Wahabbism = Saudi Arabia = America.

miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:06 am

kvs wrote:There are two principal branches if Islam, the Shi'ite and the Sunni.   As far as I can tell all of the terrorism and western meddling
    derived militancy is in the Sunni branch.   That makes sense since it is the branch in which the Saudis claim to exist.   There is simply
    no Shi'ite terrorism outside and inside the Middle East.   Maybe there are incidents but they are not ideologically driven terrorism that
    gets exported around the world.   All of the BS from Israel and its pit bull American about Iran being a terrorist state is transparently
    empty of content.

That is the thing. Iran and Syria are two examples where multi religion groups were able to exist.

All of a sudden Sunnis then created a problem.

Problem is, Russia is filled with them.

Edit: well, technically Iran is bad example since only Islam can live in Iran for most part.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:09 am

It is ok Mike, we can disagree but I know what you mean.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:15 am

kvs wrote:There are two principal branches if Islam, the Shi'ite and the Sunni.   As far as I can tell all of the terrorism and western meddling
    derived militancy is in the Sunni branch.   That makes sense since it is the branch in which the Saudis claim to exist.   There is simply
    no Shi'ite terrorism outside and inside the Middle East.   Maybe there are incidents but they are not ideologically driven terrorism that
    gets exported around the world.   All of the BS from Israel and its pit bull American about Iran being a terrorist state is transparently
    empty of content.

I assumed these basic facts were known to everyone but I see they aren't, thanks for pointing them out. But it is not even Sunni that are the problem, only very concrete sects and interpretations, eminently political, among them, that are used as a terrorist nursery. In fact most Sunni in ME call takfiri as "demons" and in Syria they constitute the majority of the SAA which is eliminating literally hundreds of thousands of them which would otherwise be imported by our beloved and very Western governments to kill us.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:17 am

miketheterrible wrote:Edit: well, technically Iran is bad example since only Islam can live in Iran for most part.

What do you mean by only Islam can live in Iran? There are literally thousands of Jews there for instance.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:26 am

LMFS wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Edit: well, technically Iran is bad example since only Islam can live in Iran for most part.

What do you mean by only Islam can live in Iran? There are literally thousands of Jews there for instance.

Sort of. Initially Iran had a much more diverse religious backdrop but then other religions were kind of surprised by laws that prevent others from conversion.

But I will agree non Muslims will have a much better life overall in Iran way way more than in Saudi Arabia as example.

Lebanon, Syria and Egypt for example are nations where other religions do not face persecution. As far as I am aware.

LMFS likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:11 am

miketheterrible wrote:...But I will agree non Muslims will have a much better life overall in Iran way way more than in Saudi Arabia as example....

Yup

If I had to choose between living in Iran or Saudi Arabia, Iran wins by infinite margin

Like, it's not even a contest

miketheterrible likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:45 am

A muslim terrorist beheaded a woman in Nice, France. She was one of three people killed at the city's Notre-Dame church.

Three people killed in France... how many people have died in Libya and Syria because of the decisions made in Paris over the last decade or so...

Not really easy to compare except that one was a single man incensed by French arrogance that has cost the lives of three more people, while the decisions of the French political and military elite have doomed thousands of people to death and destruction in two bloody civil wars whose only purpose it seems was to improve French access to Libyan and Syrian oil resources... and don't fool yourself... the fucked up head choppers were the ones the French were funding and supporting in Libya and Syria.

The saying is live by the sword die by the sword, or perhaps play with fire and expect a few burns...

In response to this killing, Malaysia's former Prime Minister Mahatir Mohamad says Muslims have the right to kill others.

Yeah, lets compare a former PM of some rather small insignificant country talking about the rights of Muslims to kill others and compare it with western countries who talk about peace and democracy and then exercise their power to kill thousands of people around the world every day... it is not a very fair comparison because the minority nutter muslims who actually want to kill really don't have the power and resources to compete with the colonial west.

I wonder what our forum's Islam experts who have been defending Islam's barbarity has to say about this incident and the statement of Mahatir Mohammad.

Of course... on the 15th page of the Quran it clearly states that 60 year old french women in christian churches offends muslims everywhere and must be killed on sight... have you not read it?

Compared with murdering a million Vietnamese from B-52s, I would say such actions are mild, yet still offensive.

These terrorists are the foreign policy chickens coming home to roost in the safety of PC inanity. All of these terrorist incidents
    in the EU involve so-called refugees which includes economic migrants who use the refugee process to get into a cushier life.
    The radicalization of Islam is the direct result of western meddling over the last 100 years.

Plus these people move from war zones like Libya and Afghanistan and Syria and see the wealth and prosperity in Europe and start to wonder why Europe keeps on stealing from the Middle East and other countries... and of course until they can get citizenship they can't get real jobs so they remain poor and restricted, which is bound to be rather frustrating too... sound like easy targets to radicalise and then weaponise...

Islamic terrorism is everywhere, wherever they are.

When you have pissed off the Buddhists enough for them to become violent against you, then you got a problem.

The west is playing with fire and the occasional muslim that goes off is merely a symptom of that manipulation.... occasionally like in Christchurch a non muslim goes off too.

In every population there are killers... they used to call them amok killers... people who would just turn on those around them... they usually said there was no reason but of course there was always a reason... they just didn't understand it...

Often it was caused by bullying... it was victims of bullying that go too far sometimes and find there is no way out... people murder their families or go to schools and murder people etc etc etc...

The trigger or reason is not really that important... the fact is that guns are usually blamed and the solution is always stronger gun laws.

But that means knives and blades become the weapon of choice so young 20 year old men become much more powerful...

Only way out of this is to reform their religion, openly denounce the killing of others especially in free speech (cannot kill someone over mohammed pictures). No matter how much it offends them, they are open to criticism like everyone else.

Many German Nazis thought they were good christians doing gods work... which religion needed reforms after WWII?

People kill over a $5 note for goodness sake... jhelb mentioned experts in Islam... perhaps we need to talk to a few before we start talking about updating their religion... where is your christian forgiveness... how about turning the other cheek and all that shit that is in the western bible?

When was the last time the west was nice to a country?

At this point in time, they will gain more enemies than not simply due to their aggressive behavior against free speech.

People talk about free speech as if there are no limits. Of course there are limits. You can quibble all you like about whether someone can make fun of something or not, but when people are getting murdered over it then how free is that speech exactly and what social benefits are there to the west in being able to make fun of the gods of other religions... you gran just got brutally murdered but it is OK because you can still draw pictures of a god in the nude... I think I would give up that right to have my gran back to be honest.

Saying Islam is intrinsically more violent, given there are dozens of different currents within it, and given how many thousands of peaceful Muslim people have been killed by these takfiris, is adding insult to injury, sorry but this needs to be said. It just shows how ignorant we Westerners are about anything alien to our culture.

There are about 6 million muslims in France AFAIK... in comparison these murders are statistically unimportant. The number of dead people in Libya because of French intervention greatly exceeds four people killed by two nutters.

Easier said than done. These muslim fanatics are supported not just by various Middle Eastern countries but also by US, UK and Israel who provide them critical information necessary to carry out terrorist attacks. Several Islamic terrorist groups are supported by political parties in UK and Canada.

There should be a complete ban in Russia on the entry of muslims and people who practice those other backward and violent eastern religions.

The west is reaping what it has sown... but sadly the victims are the average people who never had any say in the bullshit the west has been stirring up to throw at her enemies... what they need to do is direct their anger at the real criminals in the west... the Clinton and Bush families, the Kennedy family, the Rockerfellers... and the Kochs and other big powerful and super rich families... then we will see action... the wars in the ME might stop all together...

I think in terms of "crusades" you are overlooking literally millions of Muslims being killed and their entire countries being destroyed by the West and their agents in the last decades.

Yeah... one man gets killed by a shark and they start hunting sharks and killing them, yet humans kill vastly more sharks and sea life than sea life ever kills humans...

As for the issues in middle East, it's been happening longer than you or I were alive. But I agree, we shouldn't be bombing shit out of them. Instead, we should let them live in their lands while we live in ours. Keep friendly at a distance.

Maybe if we started doing that their nutters might have less reason to be so angry... but as I said there are always angry nutters that will act on their own for what ever reason... we likely will never know because those in power are not interested in the real answers, they just want to limit guns and then knives and then any ability for civilians to defend themselves...

All of the BS from Israel and its pit bull American about Iran being a terrorist state is transparently
    empty of content.

Actually surprisingly consistent... believe the opposite of what they tell you... if they say their enemies are doing something it is probably likely they are doing it to their enemies and they are desperately afraid their enemies might respond in kind, which would be perfectly understandable of course.

If they do respond in kind it is proof they did it first isn't it?

That is the thing. Iran and Syria are two examples where multi religion groups were able to exist.

All of a sudden Sunnis then created a problem.

Don't forget Libya as well... one of the best countries to live in Africa till they got a bit of western democracy and peace...

Problem is, Russia is filled with them.

Islam is only a problem when radicalised and weaponised... but guess what... being a man of the world with great understanding of such things... you must know that you can change the word Islam for any religion or indeed any form of politics and it still works.

American conscript that is weaponised and say sent to Vietnam with the view that you are better dead than red to murder children...

But I will agree non Muslims will have a much better life overall in Iran way way more than in Saudi Arabia as example.

How often do Jews in Iran get their houses taken from them because their third cousin turned out to be a suicide bomber?

I would say jews in Iran are better off than muslims in Israel...

ahmedfire and LMFS like this post

miketheterrible dislikes this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:23 am

GarryB wrote:I would say jews in Iran are better off than muslims in Israel...
    Two days ago a Saudi man was arrested for stabbing an individual at the French consulate in Jeddah.

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20201029-saudi-man-arrested-after-stabbing-guard-at-french-consulate-in-jeddah?ref=tw

Regarding this incident a US citizen asked

Will the Muslims that live in Russia cause problems for Russia? - Page 3 Usman10

To which a Muslim scholar replied

Will the Muslims that live in Russia cause problems for Russia? - Page 3 Muslim10

https://twitter.com/omarali50/status/1322014046162284545

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:24 pm

Crusades happened thanks to Muslim barbarians attacking pilgrims in first place.
    Hindus were busy fighting against one another in the name of caste and community. Something that these backward people continue to do even today. Hindus are WEAK - Physically and Intellectually.

Look even China has now occupied 1000 sq kms of India's territory, kicking their brown ass and they are unable to fight back.  

Muslims got an opportunity and invaded India. Hindus lost every single time thereby ensuring 1000 years of Islamic rule. Today India has the world's second highest muslim population.

OTOH a far more advanced civilization like Russia for instance fought against far more advanced European superpowers like UK and Germany and defeated them every single time. During WW2, 70% of Nazi Germany's military was destroyed by Russians a feat that the collective force of US, UK and France could not achieve.

For your weekend viewing. Little ugly brown Muslims looting a store in Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58vxMlLLE4A
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:31 pm

jhelb wrote:

Hindus were busy fighting against one another in the name of caste and community. Something that these backward people continue to do even today. Hindus are WEAK - Physically and Intellectually.

Look even China has now occupied 1000 sq kms of India's territory, kicking their brown ass and they are unable to fight back.  

Muslims got an opportunity and invaded India. Hindus lost every single time thereby ensuring 1000 years of Islamic rule. Today India has the world's second highest muslim population.

OTOH a far more advanced civilization like Russia for instance fought against far more advanced European superpowers like UK and Germany and defeated them every single time. During WW2, 70% of Nazi Germany's military was destroyed by Russians a feat that the collective force of US, UK and France could not achieve.

For your weekend viewing. Little ugly brown Muslims looting a store in Barcelona

Hindu's didn't create Caste system.  It was introduced to them by Persian rulers.  It was a way to keep a structure going where each and every caste had a job to do.  It has only been a recent development (maybe last 100 years) where caste system has caused trouble in the sense where one feels superior to the other.

You are mistaking to lineage jobs vs what Caste more or less enforced.  Brahmins and the like being the "scholars" as an example.  Varna I think it was called.

That still doesn't warrant how poorly the other religions are treated in India.  Many Christians treat Hindu's like crap too and have destroyed temples for a church.  Something I do not agree with at all.

Anyway, point of the matter of fact is, Islam will have to go through the same changes that Christianity once did. It will have to adjust and realize they are open to criticism like everyone else.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:43 pm

Islamist radicals step up youth recruitment in central Russia, says security chief

Problems in the system of upbringing, unemployment, corruption and difficulties in resolving social safety net issues and getting education are the basic factors that contribute to the spread of radical ideology among the youth, the secretary of Russia’s Security Council said

MOSCOW, October 30. /TASS/. Radical Islamist fundamentalists have stepped up their activity for recruiting young people in Russia’s Central Federal District to involve them in committing crimes, Secretary of the Security Council Nikolai Patrushev said at a meeting on the District’s security on Friday.

"For the purpose of drawing the youth into the unlawful activity, representatives of radical Islamist fundamentalists have intensified their work for prompting individuals traditionally unrelated to the peoples of the Muslim culture adopt Islam," the security chief said.

"The extremist associations that include Jehovah’s Witnesses outlawed in the Russian Federation and the Church of Scientology International are making attempts to strengthen their positions in Russia," the Security Council secretary said.

A special risk group includes young people among migrants who do not accept the social and cultural norms of Russian society and are the carriers of extremist beliefs of religious nature, Patrushev said.

"They constitute the resource base for terrorist and extremist organizations," the security chief stressed.

"Security forces exposed and neutralized over 60 ‘sleeper’ cells of such organizations on the district’s territory in 2019," Patrushev said.

Problems in the system of upbringing, unemployment, corruption and difficulties in resolving social safety net issues and getting education are the basic factors that contribute to the spread of radical ideology among the youth, the secretary of Russia’s Security Council said.

"The ideology of subcultures that negate the existing norms of morality and ethics in society and contribute to establishing extremist and terrorist communities are becoming increasingly widespread," he said.

"The tendencies of involving young people into the activity of religious organizations untraditional for Russia and totalitarian sects that are advocating the ideas of neo-paganism, occultism and Satanism persist," Patrushev said.

https://tass.com/defense/1218467

par far likes this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:45 pm

jhelb wrote:

With all this looting going on in western countries, I think that there might be a hidden agenda behind this, does anyone else think this?

Muslims are causing a lot of problems in western countries.

"Church in Vienna attacked by 50 Turkish men."

https://pledgetimes.com/church-in-vienna-attacked-by-50-turkish-men/

"Austria’s Kurz vows to fight ‘political Islam’ after Turkish teens rampage through Vienna church."

https://www.rt.com/news/505115-vienna-church-turkish-teens-allahu-akbar/amp/

All this talk coming from the west about "fighting Political Islam and Radical Islam", is the western elites setting up, Muslims vs Christians in the west?

Last edited by par far on Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    par far

Post  par far Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:56 pm

George1 wrote:

Islamist radicals step up youth recruitment in central Russia, says security chief

Problems in the system of upbringing, unemployment, corruption and difficulties in resolving social safety net issues and getting education are the basic factors that contribute to the spread of radical ideology among the youth, the secretary of Russia’s Security Council said

MOSCOW, October 30. /TASS/. Radical Islamist fundamentalists have stepped up their activity for recruiting young people in Russia’s Central Federal District to involve them in committing crimes, Secretary of the Security Council Nikolai Patrushev said at a meeting on the District’s security on Friday.

"For the purpose of drawing the youth into the unlawful activity, representatives of radical Islamist fundamentalists have intensified their work for prompting individuals traditionally unrelated to the peoples of the Muslim culture adopt Islam," the security chief said.

"The extremist associations that include Jehovah’s Witnesses outlawed in the Russian Federation and the Church of Scientology International are making attempts to strengthen their positions in Russia," the Security Council secretary said.

A special risk group includes young people among migrants who do not accept the social and cultural norms of Russian society and are the carriers of extremist beliefs of religious nature, Patrushev said.

"They constitute the resource base for terrorist and extremist organizations," the security chief stressed.

"Security forces exposed and neutralized over 60 ‘sleeper’ cells of such organizations on the district’s territory in 2019," Patrushev said.

Problems in the system of upbringing, unemployment, corruption and difficulties in resolving social safety net issues and getting education are the basic factors that contribute to the spread of radical ideology among the youth, the secretary of Russia’s Security Council said.

"The ideology of subcultures that negate the existing norms of morality and ethics in society and contribute to establishing extremist and terrorist communities are becoming increasingly widespread," he said.

"The tendencies of involving young people into the activity of religious organizations untraditional for Russia and totalitarian sects that are advocating the ideas of neo-paganism, occultism and Satanism persist," Patrushev said.

One solution for this is to put youth/kids that are high risk/in high risk areas and put them in schools run the government for these kinds of youth/kids. This should hopefully solve the problem of upbringing. Than Russian authorities can work on the other issues, while focusing more on the trouble regions.

Russian Security forces exposed and neutralized over 60 sleeper cells of such organizations, so Russia obviously knows where the funding is coming for these kinds of groups.

"A special risk group includes young people among migrants who do not accept the social and cultural norms of Russian society and are the carriers of extremist beliefs of religious nature, Patrushev said."

If these young migrants do not accept the social and cultural norms of Russian society, than they should be sent back to their countries and not allowed into Russia. Russia cannot be like the west.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:05 pm

George1 wrote:

Glad at least one nation has the authorities and balls to outright say the issues and look at finding solutions.

Rosgvardii doesn't sit still and they do a good job. Seems western worlds security forces on the other hand have a lot to learn.

par far likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:02 pm

You can't fix stupid. These recruits are looking for it. They are the ones who can't be bothered to get an education and
    a life. Instead they bitch and whine about oppression since they demand everything on a platter. If the local employment
    conditions were the causal factor for terrorist volunteers then they would be spewing from the hinterland of every country
    on the planet. But you simply do not see this.

The only policy for this disease is extermination. There will always be innocents who suffer. So pandering and bleeding heart
    attempts to fix these freaks by giving them direct support will not work. As in France, they will find some excuse to join the
    terrorist "cause" regardless of how easy life is made for them. That is consistent with their mentality of entitle malcontent
    prats, nothing is ever good enough. Track them and wipe them out if they act. There is no social problem that needs
    to be fixed that will stop these vermin.

par far and miketheterrible like this post

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Islamic Terrorist Attack in Russia

Russian police officer brutally stabbed multiple times by Muslim man who screamed Allah Hu Akhbar while stabbing him.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/crime/russia-terrorism-attack-16-year-old-shot-dead-tatarstan-after-stabbing-police-officer-3019755
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:53 pm

At least he was shot dead.

par far likes this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:39 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    George1 wrote:

Glad at least one nation has the authorities and balls to outright say the issues and look at finding solutions.

Rosgvardii doesn't sit still and they do a good job.  Seems western worlds security forces on the other hand have a lot to learn.

Very true, when young kids were being groomed and raped in UK, the authorities did not want to investigate it or charge the criminal's because they were afraid of being labeled racist. I wonder where the UK military personnel were(the white ones), why did they not raise a voices?

Last edited by par far on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

par far

Post  par far Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:10 pm

George1 wrote:

A video showing militants who were preparing terrorist acts in the Chechen Republic have been liquidated. Turn on the English Subtitles.

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:49 pm

GarryB wrote: They might have assisted, but they were literally powerless in the EU... which is why they are leaving it, and they have little say in HATO because the US runs that.... and pretty soon the EU are going to stop doing their financial business in a non EU location like London... and so they will be even less influential.
    They left the EU because they felt the EU is undermining their influence. UK is still trying its best to get a trade deal with the EU - their largest trading partner. They have a massive say in NATO. What exactly is the US? It's basically an extension of the UK. House of Windsor controls the US government through various channels - Clintons, Protestant Churches, Rothschilds, Soros, FOX, think tanks etc.

GarryB wrote:Not believable. They are bastards, but you give them way too much credit
    Meaning you haven't seen the pictures of the Queen performing a Nazi salute? Or The Duke and Duchess of Windsor meeting Adolf Hitler? Or Prince Harry wearing a Nazi uniform?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/18/royal-family-archives-queen-nazi-salute

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-16/the-sun-shows-prince-harry-wearing-nazi-uniform/9752022?nw=0

GarryB wrote:Deep State is just people with money... royal families wouldn't even register these days because most of the British royal families wealth is tied up in land with the bonus that she does not have to pay any tax... but most rich people find ways to not pay tax anyway.
    Deep State comprises elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern any country. Snowden correctly mentioned that Presidents may come and go but the Deep State never leaves.

https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2018/03/19/news/snowden_how_the_deep_state_shapes_presidents_-191619170/

The royal family control civil services of dozens of countries to limit the power of the elected representatives. They can do this effectively because the UK had colonized these countries and therefore they understand the psyche of the local people far better than anyone else. Observe how bureaucrats, politicians, royal families from countries across the world send their kids, wards to study in UK regularly.

GarryB wrote:That is just silly... the UK and US would do everything they possibly could to get Putin out and anyone in.... Putins current position shows how impotent they really are.
    Yet Putin with his enormous powers both political and military chooses not to hit back at the UK. On the contrary UK based companies continue to win lucrative Oil & Gas deals in Russia. Guess why. Because Putin too is controlled by the royal family. Putin was selected to lead Russia by Yelstin - a royal family loyalist.

GarryB wrote:Yeah... I call bollocks again... the fact of the matter is that if you have a large amount of money in your bank most countries would be happy to take you and they wont ask the British Royal Family for permission either.
    Assuming that income is earned legally. But when the income is earned surreptitiously or illegally, usually in cash, and not reported to the government so as to avoid paying taxes only a few countries will provide these individuals a safe haven. UK tops the list of countries providing sanctuary to fraudsters.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/11/london-haven-dirty-cash-unexplained-wealth-orders-money-laundering

GarryB wrote:The British Royal Families wealth does not come from foreign billionaires buying english football teams... it comes from land ownership...
    Land ownership in Britain and British Overseas Territories. Shadowy companies based in the British Overseas Territories act as fronts for dictators and criminals to launder their dirty money

In 2016 the UK's National Crime Agency estimated that £90bn of criminal money is laundered through Britain each year. Yet UK government does nothing to clamp down on these illegal practices.

https://www.ft.com/content/1247850c-4e14-11e8-a7a9-37318e776bab

par far wrote:Very true, when young kids were being groomed and raped in UK, the authorities did not want to investigate it or charge the criminal's because they were afraid of being labeled racist.
    Grooming gangs ( mostly comprising men of Pakistani descent ) are basically sex offenders who force young women into prostitution. The royal family has a long history of producing pedophiles. And UK has a long history of pedophilia coverups.

https://time.com/2974381/england-land-of-royals-tea-and-horrific-pedophilia-coverups/

Jimmy Savile, a BBC children’s television presenter feted by the Royal Family abused 450 victims, mostly boys and girls as young as eight over 50 years

As long as the House of Windsor exists they will continue to wreak havoc across the world with the help of their assorted organizations that ranges from Islamic fundamentalist groups, Financial Institutions, Protestant Churches, White Supremacists , media , bureaucrats and intelligence agencies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm