Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
adder
franco
BKP
Aristide
Airbornewolf
Regular
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
The Ottoman
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
Azi
par far
ultimatewarrior
ATLASCUB
auslander
Arrow
GarryB
cheesfactory
crod
George1
Rodion_Romanovic
medo
d_taddei2
miketheterrible
magnumcromagnon
Hole
kvs
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Odin of Ossetia
nomadski
Vann7
SeigSoloyvov
Isos
ahmedfire
41 posters

Syrian War: News #21

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 30 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #21

Post  ahmedfire Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:02 pm

ultimatewarrior wrote:About time. Russia deploys military to Saraqib to prevent rebel attack on Saraqib. Rebels don't dare shoot Russians or else thousands of Russian artillery landing at Tartus. Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/fcdw2u/russian_mod_russian_military_police_moved_to/

https://twitter.com/sergeshul/status/1234501664868118530

A big step forward from Russia, for sure clashes are going to happen with the turkish backed groups and Russia will hell them to protect her soldiers
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:26 pm

ahmedfire wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:About time. Russia deploys military to Saraqib to prevent rebel attack on Saraqib. Rebels don't dare shoot Russians or else thousands of Russian artillery landing at Tartus. Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/fcdw2u/russian_mod_russian_military_police_moved_to/

https://twitter.com/sergeshul/status/1234501664868118530

A big step forward from Russia, for sure  clashes are going to happen with the turkish backed groups and Russia will hell them to protect her soldiers

Nop. Rebels don't dare fight Russia. Mi-28N Cool

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:45 pm

So the dream endeth. Russian MPs now deployed in Saraqib

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 30 ESHkU4xWkAIiHPo?format=jpg&name=small
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:50 pm

Another dream of empire up in smoke....for the moment. Never fear, Foggy Bottom and their proxy, Erdogan, won't stop.

Rumor has it that VVP and Erdogan meet on 05 March. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one, especially after Erdogan supposedly publicly stated he told VVP to 'get out of the way, let me face Assad'. My thoughts are that was a bad move.

Last edited by auslander on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Azi

Post  Azi Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:09 pm

auslander wrote:Another dream of empire up in smoke....for the moment. Never fear, Foggy Bottom and their proxy, Erdogan, won't stop.

Rumor has it that VVP and Erdogan meet on 05 March. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one, especially after Erdogan publicly stated he told VVP to 'get out of the way, let me face Assad'. My thoughts are that was a bad move.
    This language is normal for Middle Eastern politicians! lol!

WOW...good played by Russia, Syria and Iran...a few people were close to dying from a heart attack (me included!) lol!
    But a political solution is now possible with Erdogan in a bad situation. Turkey pissed off Greece, the whole EU and received no support from USA...let's say Russia is more or less only friend of Turkey in the region. Genius played by Putin! Syria more or less secured and the Ruble is rolling again in future with Turkey (Turkey have now a few economic problems).

Last edited by Azi on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:11 pm

auslander wrote:Another dream of empire up in smoke....for the moment. Never fear, Foggy Bottom and their proxy, Erdogan, won't stop.

Rumor has it that VVP and Erdogan meet on 05 March. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one, especially after Erdogan publicly stated he told VVP to 'get out of the way, let me face Assad'. My thoughts are that was a bad move.

Now Erdo is saying he wants a lasting ceasefire.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:15 pm

Hole wrote:

The same old scam to save the hides of the head-chopper occupants. bounce

This needs to be brushed off via extreme demands for total Turkish withdrawal back inside Turkey. Erdo-turd will never go for that.

attack
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:26 pm

I saw some artillery fire on Saraqeb, before SAA advance to retake. Any idea of  Rat body count by air strike or artillery in Saraqeb pocket?  Not counting those killed by advancing armour and infantry?  How does it compare to previous continuous advances, without prolonged artillery strikes? Any numbers?

@ KVS

Agree.  We got the cake and we eat it. Why share ?

Last edited by nomadski on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Azi

Post  Azi Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:27 pm

kvs wrote:
    Hole wrote:

The same old scam to save the hides of the head-chopper occupants.   bounce

This needs to be brushed off via extreme demands for total Turkish withdrawal back inside Turkey.   Erdo-turd will never go for that.

attack
    Step by step Wink Only M4 and M5 are relevant. Idlib is a shithole city and the region was before the revolution poor. Aleppo is important for recovery. Let Erdo pay for his soldiers in Syria, because outside of the barracks soldiers earn more money (minimum double wage). So Turkey will invest money for their operation, soldiers and the headchoppers, during an economic crisis in Turkey. That's perfect! Smile

Idlib is not running away, next year or in 2 years it's time for next offensive maybe Wink
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:34 pm

Azi wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Hole wrote:

The same old scam to save the hides of the head-chopper occupants.   bounce

This needs to be brushed off via extreme demands for total Turkish withdrawal back inside Turkey.   Erdo-turd will never go for that.

attack
    Step by step Wink Only M4 and M5 are relevant. Idlib is a shithole city and the region was before the revolution poor. Aleppo is important for recovery. Let Erdo pay for his soldiers in Syria, because outside of the barracks soldiers earn more money (minimum double wage). So Turkey will invest money for their operation, soldiers and the headchoppers, during an economic crisis in Turkey. That's perfect! Smile

Idlib is not running away, next year or in 2 years it's time for next offensive maybe Wink

Sounds like a reasonable approach. But I do not like the fact that Turkey and its terrorist minions will entrench. Drive them back as far as
    possible. The value of Idlib is not Idlib, but the territorial integrity and security of Syria. If the Turks are denied Idlib, they will not have
    the sort of foothold that they want.

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:40 pm

Rome wasn't built in a day. After Idlib, whenever that is, then the east part of Syria with most of the oil has to be freed, then that little enclave down on the Jordan border has to be brought to heel. All takes time.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:11 pm

auslander wrote:Rome wasn't built in a day. After Idlib, whenever that is, then the east part of Syria with most of the oil has to be freed, then that little enclave down on the Jordan border has to be brought to heel. All takes time.

Of course, but artificially self-restraining battlefield advantage is nonsensical. Clear out Idlib, then take a rest with some ceasefire.

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:57 pm

kvs wrote:
    auslander wrote:Rome wasn't built in a day. After Idlib, whenever that is, then the east part of Syria with most of the oil has to be freed, then that little enclave down on the Jordan border has to be brought to heel. All takes time.

Of course, but artificially self-restraining battlefield advantage is nonsensical.   Clear out Idlib, then take a rest with some ceasefire.

Patience, my friend, patience. Amateurs talk small unit tactics, professionals talk logistics. All things in good time.
    The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 30 Screen16
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Azi wrote:

exactly..

Finally someone that see things long term..

idlib main city is bad bad bad for syria.. there will be there 3 millions of pro erdogan terrorist sympathizers ,
    that will drain syria already strained economy for the war.. if they capture it.. because they will have to be feed..
    so let erdogan feed them..  and encircle from a safe distance that city ,and position SAA in the next cities to it.
    capture m5 and m4.. all the way to [Jisr al Shughur] which is the gate to latakkia.. that city is super important too..
    because any attempt of turkey to capture latakkia cannot happen without taking that city first.. so it will be
    the door to not cross for turkey army.. and it will expand the security zone of Russian base at least 30km.. so
    any drone attack on russian  base will need to first bypass pantsir air defenses in [Jisr al Shughur].

IdLIB main city should not be taken now or anywhere in near future.. not even if erdogan offer it.. unless he takes all the citizen with him to turkey.. with time ,the alqaeda sympathizers there will get unhappy of being
    part of turkey and will regret being annexxed.. when they had to wait long lines for bread..  turkey economy will
    be hit hard ,maintaining that city and his soldiers in idlib. , later when Erdogan no longer in power ,and friendly
    government take place in turkey.. the city will return and when most idlib citizens.. completely disenchanted of being part of any third world  "ottoman empire".

Y.N.M.S
    @ynms79797979
    ·
    3h
    News that Tehran has warned Turkey to stop targeting the SAA, otherwise it will start targeting rat and tr positions in Idlib.

When it comes to tehran..  about time the idiots do something...
    It should be a super important major interest of IRAN to stop any attempt of NATO to disband syria and iraq.
    with sunni terrorist.. very hostile to iran.. because if syria falls.. and iraq.. iran will be next..and they will reuse
    their same terrorist that fought syria and iraq.. against iran.
    IRAN is the key to remove Turkey ... AND  Americans from Syria.. and from Iraq.
    They already have setup a very strong rules of engagement , that will return the fire in a devastating way
    to anyone that attack their soldiers.. and military generals..  So the last thing erdogan wants is a war with iran..
    because he have no cards to play with iran.. he can't block IRAN navigation in the persian gulf,..  Wink  Cool
    on top iran can target turkey positions with precision with big ballistic missiles and they will be completely
    hopeless in syria..  Russia can even provide the missiles for iran to fire them.. and assist in the aiming to they
    hit with precision Erdogan and his terrorist positions.  Cool

So Erdogan can't affect IRAN much.. neither he will invade iran ,knowing he will be in a major disadvantage..
    iran have the most powerful missile forces in middle east.  and to make things worse..  Russia can supply iran
    from the rear with endless supplies and weapons and real time information of the battlefield.  the only real bitch
    to defend is Syria ,that is encircled from all side from enemies and that turkey can lock Russian supply chain
    and warships for some time... and the only way to reopen it is an expensive war.. Iran is the key to push back turkey and US ambitions in syria.. Erdogan can't afford a war in 2 fronts..specially alone.. and americans will not want to provoke iran in a war ..because they can block very easily the most important strait for energy and iran can easily continue blocking it..with mines fired from missiles, even after reopened by NATO..

US military in the other hand will like to provoke Russia into a temporary moderate fight ,that Russia shutdown one of their plane with casualties of americans.. they will like to do that.. because they can use that incident to pressure Europe into end their business with Russia ,this also will help US gov ,to get public opinion against Russia.. with help of the western press.

in my opinion.. the war in idlib syria should end , when  m5 and m4 fully captured and the adjacent cities around it.. and a negotiated new position for turkey army and the kind of weapons turkey soldiers can have.. there , heavy artillery and tanks need to move to turkey border.. and syrian airspace should remain fully in control of syria and free movement of syrian planes over idlib . in change turkey allowed to hold the remaining zones in idlib and the small buffer zones in kurdish zones.. there are no fights there. that way erdogan can save face.. that won territory with his supporters. The new conflict will be to remove americans.. from the eastern dessert
    with iran , that can be easily done... just send convoys of iranian guerrillas near their base.. and when us strike
    them.. iran strike the us base in syria.. that base can be over run in just 1 hour from all sides.. but it should better wait for next elections ,to see if US troops will leave with diplomacy with a reshuffle of the political elite there.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35 pm

The Ottoman wrote:https://twitter.com/ajmubasher/status/1233881050809602053?s=20

Trukey army flee from Iranian and Syrian forces... was kicked again from Saraqib..
    the most important city.. in the eastern idlib.. bye bye to ERrdogan and
    his minions dreams of an ottoman empire..   russia    Cool  

Yusha Yuseef
    @MIG29_

9h
    here we are .. #Saraqib under SAA control .

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 30 ESGX91AXYAA3Ep7?format=jpg&name=medium

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:36 pm

Syrian_MC
    @Syrian_MC
    ·
    2h
    Another Turkish UAV is downed north west of Saraqib
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:04 pm

And just like that Russian Military decided that Saraqib is now Syrian...

I am about to officially stop trying to figure out what the hell is going on down there but I can't complain about today's events

That guy on Reddit war right when he said that two most powerful AD systems in existence are USA flag and Russian flag Cool

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 30 Akf9q3ntyak41

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 pm

Turkish MOD announced now that a turkish soldier was killed by SAA Shelling.

LATEST — Assad regime's artillery fire kills 1 Turkish soldier, wounds another in Syria's Idlib

DAILY SABAH
    @DailySabah
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:31 am

by Syrian Arab Army  [facebook page]
    3 hrs ·
    When it comes to media, the enemy has the upper hand no doubt. The massive surge of propaganda materials in the past week had played a critical factor among public, but not on the ground.

In our previous post we demonstrated by evidence how the enemy is using footage from Libya and claim they are taken in Syria; however, we did not deny that there were footage from Syria, we only pointed out the extremely overrated Turkish claims.

With that being said, in the past 36hours and until this post is up and since the Syrian general command issued orders to close off the airspace over Idlib, 9 Turkish drones of different types were shot down.

Finally, and back to the Turkish propaganda and their overrated claims, if everything they claimed was true, then how can they explain SAA recapturing Saraqeb?!

Everybody lies, but the battlefield does not.

#Operation_Redemption

A great post to show to all the ottoman terrorist..  The SAA claims that the so called
    "massacre of syrian soldiers have been extremely exaggerated and the most of the scenes in the videos
    are old or not from syria at all.. that it was a montage of completely unrelated battles with idlib ,and
    with some footage of idlib attacks.. there is a picture in the next link that shows something
    funny that every turkish terrorist ottoman sympathizer need to see.  

A picture speak louder than a thousand words.. of how powerful are turkey drones.. Laughing

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 30 ESGUnKCWAAAtiyp

why ottomman fanboys so silent ?    Laughing
    is that how Erdogan plans to build an empire ?  lol1
    those turkey drones are very weak and easy to take down.  Wink

we can conclude ottoman empire dreams are now in ruins.. like their drones.. Smile
    If ERdogan keep sending drones ,in just one week ,he will be without any.. lol1

Y.N.M.S
    @ynms79797979
    ·
    2h
    A huge Russian military cargo plane lands at Hmeimim AirportWinking faceSmiling face with sunglasses

likely ,it is more goodies to strengthen the SAA operations in syria.

Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:59 am

Following recapture of Saraqib, SAA took control of Tarnabah, Jawbas, Dadikh and Kafr Batikh. Russian MPs also entered and redeployed within the city. M5 secured once again

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 30 Screen39
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:59 am

I think now, realistically, in IDLIB, the situation has deteriorated for Turkish armed forces, with direct confrontation with Syria and Russia, that their continued presence, can only serve, further escalation and armed conflict. Threatening to turn into major war. Between Syria and Iran and Russia and Turkey on the other side. Turkey, in this situation, has beed abandoned by NATO. continued Turkish presence and adventurism in IDLIB, will not serve Turkish interests, regarding important relations with Russia and Iran. Erdo has also shown, he has no interest in direct war with Russia. Yet the continued presence of Turkish troops in IDLIB, risks war with Russia.

The best way to resolve this, is to allow for orderly withdrawal of Turkish troops from IDLIB. And Turkey closing the border against arms supplies to extremists. A positive role for Turkey in Syria, is to establish communications with Syrian government. And coordinate a humanitarian effort, to help refugees return to Syria. Together with pushing EU and UN for more financial help. True, if EU, does not give significant help for refugees. Then Turkey justified in opening borders to Europe. The Turkish society also needs to fight, this growing sectarian extremism, that is taking root in Turkey. Turkey also needs to withdraw troops from Libya. This will allow it to not antagonise Greece or EU or Egypt or Saudi. The foreign policy of Turkey is not serving national interests right now.

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:23 am

nomadski wrote:
    I think now, realistically, in IDLIB, the situation has deteriorated for Turkish armed forces, with direct confrontation with Syria and Russia, that their continued presence, can only serve, further escalation and armed conflict. Threatening to turn into major war. Between Syria and Iran and Russia and Turkey on the other side. Turkey, in this situation, has beed abandoned by NATO. continued Turkish presence and adventurism in IDLIB, will not serve Turkish interests, regarding important relations with Russia and Iran. Erdo has also shown, he has no interest in direct war with Russia. Yet the continued presence of Turkish troops in IDLIB, risks war with Russia.

The best way to resolve this, is to allow for orderly withdrawal of Turkish troops from IDLIB. And Turkey closing the border against arms supplies to extremists. A positive role for Turkey in Syria, is to establish communications with Syrian government. And coordinate a humanitarian effort, to help refugees return to Syria. Together with pushing EU  and UN  for more financial help. True, if EU, does not give significant help for refugees. Then Turkey justified in opening borders to Europe. The Turkish society also needs to fight, this growing sectarian extremism, that is taking root in Turkey. Turkey also needs to withdraw troops from Libya. This will allow it to not antagonise Greece or EU or  Egypt or Saudi. The foreign policy of Turkey is not serving national interests right now.

Check the Erdogan's speeches , he lost the logic . When the opposition criticised him for the dead turkish soldiers ,he replied that Turkey should give Martyrs all the time like what happened in the time of ottman empire ! he will never withdraw from syria or libya , the only way for that is to beat him hard there .

Actually Turkey used all her cards in Idlib , they used their UAVs and artillery and helped the rebels ,nothing new they can use as a surprise . SAA wasn't ready for massive UAVs strikes because he is fighting terrorists ,that's why he got some losses last days , but on the ground Turkey didn't achieve any progress and now SAA is more ready for UAVs and have the right to shell back the turkish forces .The Russian forces are being deployed there which is a gain for SAA .

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:13 am

The question will never be: why "we" think Turkey should take its troops home.

The question should be: "What reason is there forcing Turkey to do so that outweight the benefits of staying". If Turkish troops deployed on Syrian soil keep and maintain their bargaining position in this conflict why should they leave? If there is little to no chance of Turkish troops being killed en-masse, sent back in coffins in the hundreds upon hundreds because Russia fears escalation, why should those Turkish troops leave? The SAA can not bully one of the strongest armies in NATO - no matter how much nonsense you read here.... Turkey can and has shown that they can inflict pain twice, triple as much as received in bodycounts. Thus, the SAA alone can not bully them... so if Russia is unwilling to outbalance the equation in the SAA's favor by getting directly involved - why should Turkey leave?

We reach the simply conclusion that there is literally very few reasons as to why they should vacate. And, that Russia will most likely offer another "deal" when Erdogan visits Putin. The conflict will drag on and things will freeze. Lets not forget that since Russia's intervention (2015) we're already on year 5 and counting - Syria is getting bled dry. Not so much that complete success story of the successful intervention Russia markets it to be, parroted by friendly media, and sheep that make the conscious choice of not using their working brains for critical thinking. The rose doesn't have many petals left... What's the reason for Putin and Erdogan meeting?... to appease and accommodate Turkey's interest for longer. Of course there is no certainly that a deal will be reached but the history of this conflict provides strong precedent about how Russia deals with these situations. Since it's not Russian land, but Syrian land, the necessity to fight firmly, nor the resolve to reach your objective will ever be the same, it simply doesn't hit home. You couple that with the fact that Russia culturally doesn't view borders firmly as other nations and you get a poor mix of bargaining and "5D" chess - history also a great teacher there.

The question many have to ask is what reasons will Russia give Turkey that forces them to leave?

1. Death
    2. Sanctions and/or economic pain.
    3. Internal political destabilization (not Russia's forte, that's American's forte).
    4. Economic investment? - lol
    5 ????

It's pretty simple, not that complicated. Two sides diametrically opposed never reach consensus without one side buckling to the other - and that almost never happens voluntarily unless the fear of one side for the other is too great or the bribe sufficient enough. Russia has been speaking too sofly, and coddling Erdogan too much to strike fear in the hearts of strategists in Ankara, which is why they feel they can get away with these adventures - which is, if we keep correct counting, just one of many. Even if Russia were to want to finally become serious with Turkey - unlike in the past - Russia runs the risk of being underestimated about their resolve - which can lead to uncontrollable escalation. Thus we come to the theme that appeasement almost never works - which is why American strategist and hawks are always soo critical of it, even just the idea - no matter if the idea behind it sounds good or is objecitvely reasonable, whatever the case may be. Just never really helps to appease if you can help it - it will always bite you in more ways than one - to the point of boxing you (Russia in this case) in a place you appeased to avoid being boxed-in in the first place. It why Americans posture so aggressively with their opponents. Russians boiling their heads about the evil Ottomans should boil more about the strategy of Putin and his cadre (advisors), which has in no small part led to this.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:21 am; edited 3 times in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:40 am

Correct despite some of the deluded delusions people have here.

Turkey isn't going to leave because the SAA say so and the SAA cannot force them out. Facts are simple.

At every turn, the SAA, pushed Turkey has responded and dealt heavy blows each time. The Turkish population is extremist and will obey their dictator. Erdo will never suffer any mass problems in the homeland that will force his hand.

Has I said Erdo is an EXPERT at controlling the minds and hearts of his people. The Government and every other structure of power is firmly under his control, Not even by force, they are die-hard loyal to him. Sure maybe some people oppose it but the mass doesn't in fact they love. In their minds, Erdo is bringing them something they long lost. In their minds Erdo is making Turkey powerful again because of this he has the admiration of his people.

Russia has shown it will not go hard on Turkey they pretty much have a "You do you and I'll do me". At every turn something happens, All Putin does is put a band-aid over the problem. Just delays it, never solving it what so ever. In fairness to this, I can understand Russia doesn't want direct conflict with the Turks in Syria. It doesn't benefit them very much to do it, it would benefit Assad but not Putin really.

The simple fact is Turkey will never be forced out of Syria by the SAA alone, in order to do this the Russians would have to force it and again while I understand it's generally not in their interest. That is the fact of the matter.

The SAA lost a shit ton in the past week and sure they recaptured some of the areas but the price to do so was heavy. Turkey cannot afford much much heavier losses, the SAA cannot. Erdo has shown and made his position clear he WILL pay in blood. Only a fool would believe at this stage the SAA has any hope of removing Turkey by force and BY FORCE is the only way they WILL LEAVE.

This is not the SAA's fault that they cannot win such a battle, Russia is only a supporting player. Turkey is directly engaged with its army right now it's the SAA vs Various terrorists and the Turkish Armed Forces. That battle is hopless and Turkey inflicted upon the SAA losses they haven't seen since ISIS in only a week.

Erdo knows he doesn't need to attack ANY russians, He knows Russia will never attack them for hitting the SAA. Those Drones Strikes told Erdo EVERYTHING he needed to know, Russia refused to target even one drone. If Russia will not even attack a drone, why the hell would you worry about them attacking you in mass. Erdo just needs to constantly hit the SAA hard and bleed them that is all he needs to do here to win.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:30 pm