Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
adder
franco
BKP
Aristide
Airbornewolf
Regular
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
The Ottoman
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
Azi
par far
ultimatewarrior
ATLASCUB
auslander
Arrow
GarryB
cheesfactory
crod
George1
Rodion_Romanovic
medo
d_taddei2
miketheterrible
magnumcromagnon
Hole
kvs
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Odin of Ossetia
nomadski
Vann7
SeigSoloyvov
Isos
ahmedfire
41 posters

Syrian War: News #21

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 29 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #21

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:19 am

Dam you post some terrible Turkish propaganda.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:37 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Dam you post some terrible Turkish propaganda.

yep.. i vote to get ottoman banned... not for disagreement with everyone ,
    but for being a troll..  

it is as if he is trying ,to convince us ,how "powerful" is Turkey , when
    erdogan needs russia help to get proper air defenses.. .Even iran will beat
    turkey in a fight..  Turkey have zero chance in a victory against Russia in a full scale war..
    all advances of turkey in syria is only because russia is not bombing the turkey army and not at war.
    not yet..  russia is only in syria to fight terrorist that ottoman minions support.

ottoman should be reminded how Russia kicked the ottoman empire from crimea ,caucasus
    and from europe...  Erdogan think he can scare putin with his rhetoric.. now he knows his soldiers
    will be hit if cross a red line..

in other news.. Erdogan minions will commit suicide in mass , when turkey lose the war in syria. lol1
    Erdogan have sealed the fate of Turkey forever as a major power.. it will be split in many countries ,
    by the civil war that will start against Erdogan.. when Russia put an end to all Erdogan dreams of an empire.

news from the front line..

Y.N.M.S
    @ynms79797979
    ·
    3h
    By Anna news
    Message from our war correspondents from the south of Idlib

Just returned from under Serakib. I will tell you honestly that now it resembles Russian roulette. Roads are still shot from the air, but to a much lesser extent. The Syrians perked up significantly.++
    Show this thread
    Y.N.M.S
    @ynms79797979
    ·
    3h
    I finally got in touch with my source, says 80% of Saraqeb is under the army. cnfrmd

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:22 am

The Ottoman wrote:https://servimg.com/view/19600112/43][img]http://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/60/01/12/screen15.jpg

Yo dingus, if you are going to post random nonsense could you please have enough courtesy to post text and links like everyone else instead of dropping screenshots?

It's eating the bandwidth

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:11 am

If we ban people for trolling with obviously false propaganda then a lot of people would be banned simply for posting anything from the BBC or CNN or Washington Post...

Russia does not want war with Turkey but equally Turkey cannot afford war with Russia... even if either side won the cost would be too much for both sides.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:52 am

I am interested what other weapon system will Turkey purchase from Russia. I believe jets would be no go after this?
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:01 am

There is something about reading retarded Turkomen lies and BS that undermines my usual calm and tolerant demeanour....  lol1

This effect is only intensified by the blatantly obvious Turk support for filthy head-choppers, and further agravated by the knowldge that the NATOista cunt-nations sit back and refuse to acknowledge Ankaras material support for terrorism.  The US subjected Somalia to a decade of covert war and destroyed the only functioning government it had had for 25 years (the Islamic Union of Courts) simply because one of the ICU "partners" (Al Shebaab) had some kind of links to AQ militants in the region (links that only expanded once the US started shooting at them...).  Turkey is providing manpads and rockets to AQ and its soldiers are fighting alongside AQ militants (even transporting them in their APC/IFVs), yet the US stubbornly ignores this.  How fucking evil and corrupt must ones Ruling Class be to behave with this level of spiteful malignant shitfuckery????

The Ottoman is a full-blown moron.  Everyone has a right to be stupid, but this inbred son of a Jihadi-molested goat has abused the privilege beyond any possible excuse...   Twisted Evil
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:11 am

Regular wrote:I am interested what other weapon system will Turkey purchase from Russia. I believe jets would be no go after this?

Are you kidding?  

after this hostilities ,Russia and Turkey relations will never be the same again..
    because Erdogan arrogance , have put himself in a position that he can't back down ,with his alqaeda buddies..
    supporters.. if he wants to hold power.. because retreating from idlib will be seen as cowardice by his terrorist fans.. and he will be kicked by his own party.. and if he continue with the war.. he will provoke a full scale war with Russia. That will end in a catastrophic destruction of Turkey military..  because his air defenses are very weak.. the only thinghe have to really stop advance missiles are the s-400s russia gave him.. that likely are designed ,with a shut down switch in case he try to use it against Russia airforce...

There is no way relations will be the same.. and the good thing is that now putin will not share any technology secrets with him.. he wanted russia to teach them how to do s-400 and s-500 and stealth planes.. erdogan was trying to trick Putin ,into helping turkey into become a military super power.. and now all those dreams are over.. no nuclear reactor will happen either.. if any.  It will be a major luck if Russia avoid a full war with
    turkey ,when Erdogan and his terrorist defeated in syria..

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:48 am

Vann7 wrote:
    Regular wrote:I am interested what other weapon system will Turkey purchase from Russia. I believe jets would be no go after this?

Are you kidding?  

after this hostilities ,Russia and Turkey relations will never be the same again..
    because Erdogan arrogance , have put himself in a position that he can't back down ,with his alqaeda buddies..
    supporters.. if he wants to hold power.. because retreating from idlib will be seen as cowardice by his terrorist fans.. and he will be kicked by his own party.. and if he continue with the war.. he will provoke a full scale war with Russia. That will end in a catastrophic destruction of Turkey military..  because his air defenses are very weak.. the only thinghe have to really stop advance missiles are the s-400s russia gave him.. that likely are designed ,with a shut down switch in case he try to use it against Russia airforce...

There is no way relations will be the same.. and the good thing is that now putin will not share any technology secrets with him.. he wanted russia to teach them how to do s-400 and s-500 and stealth planes.. erdogan was trying to trick Putin ,into helping turkey into become a military super power.. and now all those dreams are over.. no nuclear reactor will happen either.. if any.  It will be a major luck if Russia avoid a full war with
    turkey ,when Erdogan defeated in syria..

Erdogan managed to piss off everyone. Arab League, Israel, the US, the EU, Russia, China, India.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:59 am

Reports of Saraqib recaptured from Ottoman empire.
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:18 am

ultimatewarrior wrote:Reports of Saraqib recaptured from Ottoman empire.

Also not confirmed news that a Turkish convoy in Sarmin in Idlib was bombed by Russian fighters
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 am

ultimatewarrior wrote:Reports of Saraqib recaptured from Ottoman empire.

tiger forces apparently saying that..

Andrew
    🇸🇾
    @AndrewBritani
    ·
    1h
    BREAKING:

TIGER FORCES PAGE:

#BREAKING
    The Syrian Arab Army liberates the city of Saraqib #Saraqeb ..
    02 / 03 / 2020

but putin betrayed syria.. Wink

the Russian mod was even bragging on sputnik news ,that no more drones will be flying on idlib ..for now..
    and the message i got is that russian airforce or SAA defenses shot down many of them.. reports of up to 6 drones of turkey shot down in just 1 day.  lol1 and thats about losing 100$ million dollars.. and that rate
    turkey will be without drones in a week or two ..  lol1

The rage against putin policies in Syria ,is very similar to the rage against putin in ukraine..
    i remember how many were claiming ,how Putin "sold out " and abandoned his people..
    now we know all those complaining were wrong.  however this "Capture" should no be seen
    as a turning point.. but more like proof that syria it is still in the game..  what matters is that
    syria holds the pressure of turkey on their military and can continue advancing without much casualties..  
    but also to make it ,incredibly expensive for turkey every inch of territory that they sooner or later will manage
    to take elsewhere. the hardest battles will be the ones closer to turkey border.. it will have turkey artillery across border and their airforce ,assisting directly their terrorist with stand off attacks..

in other news.. some crazy reports about Russia talking recently of new weapons..
    never reported before.. no idea if this is fake but here is it..

(yandex translate) ...

Russian soldiers will soon be able to report on successful tests of the weapon, which is based on brand new physical principles. This statement was made by military and political expert Yakov Kedmi.

At the moment of the Russian Federation in the sphere of development of the military-industrial complex a decade ahead of the United States. First, the expert has noted, it concerns the strategic systems aimed to maintain the nuclear balance in the world. Stand apart from the others hypersonic complexes, rendering useless all the American missile defense system.

To further worsen the situation (for the) Pentagon Russian Federation (have) weapons based on new physical principles. Yakov Kedmi broadcast of the Internet channel Iton did not disclose details, mentioning only that we can talk about gravity weapons. World military science today knows no examples of such weapons for high efficiency. However, experts say, the Russian military can report about successful tests of such systems in the near future.

Thus, the emergence of fundamentally new weapons along with the modernization of existing facilities will form an even greater isolation of Russia from the USA. Summing up, the expert added that a significant breakthrough of the domestic defense industry in recent years has significantly impacted the world order. And this fact, Washington and its allies raises serious concerns....

The timing of such reports seems odd.. or not ?  but it could be Putin sending a message to erdogan.. Smile

https://politpuzzle.ru/158701-kedmi-rasskazal-ob-ispytaniyah-v-rossii-oruzhiya-na-novyh-fizicheskih-printsipah/

after hypersonic missiles ? perhaps..Russia found a way to levitate terrorist and enemy tanks in the air?.. interesting .. lol1

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:17 am; edited 4 times in total
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:51 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:https://servimg.com/view/19600112/43][img]http://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/60/01/12/screen15.jpg

Yo dingus, if you are going to post random nonsense could you please have enough courtesy to post text and links like everyone else instead of dropping screenshots?

It's eating the bandwidth

The ignore button is your friend. I don't have to read his garbage nor several others. Of course, I'm perfect and everyone loves what I post.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:56 am

auslander wrote:Papa, that's why I haven't said much and let the fan boyz run rampant. I know exactly what is and what ain't in harbor, I can see the damned puddle day and night, but as usual I won't say a word. OpSec, ya know.

I smell a rat, a big fat rat, and until I see Mother evacuating from Syria and pulling the Flot back to the coasts of Krimu, I'm thinking someone somewhere is going to have a really hurty nether region orifice and the only lubricant used in the process will be Quartz Grade 3 Sand mixed with kerosene and said lubricant installed with a pile driver before Mother gets serious.

Well I did have an urge to say that I loved you the other day Embarassed

However it passed after a second Very Happy

thumbsup
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:02 am

Breaking: Turkish observation post in Kemanas #Idlib shelled by Syrian military
    @Dannymakkisyria

#BREAKING Turkish ambulances at the Syrian-Turkish border point, to retrieve their dead and wounded Turkish soldiers, after an event that occurred in Qamenas near Sarmin in Idlib countryside by destroyed a military convoy.

@Intel_Sky

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:22 am

franco wrote:
    auslander wrote:Papa, that's why I haven't said much and let the fan boyz run rampant. I know exactly what is and what ain't in harbor, I can see the damned puddle day and night, but as usual I won't say a word. OpSec, ya know.

I smell a rat, a big fat rat, and until I see Mother evacuating from Syria and pulling the Flot back to the coasts of Krimu, I'm thinking someone somewhere is going to have a really hurty nether region orifice and the only lubricant used in the process will be Quartz Grade 3 Sand mixed with kerosene and said lubricant installed with a pile driver before Mother gets serious.

Well I did have an urge to say that I loved you the other day Embarassed

However it passed after a second Very Happy thumbsup

Took a whole second to pass? Shocked Laughing
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:01 am

auslander wrote:

Nanosecond in my case. Laughing Cool

Good to see you posting again, sad about the subject.

Can you please do an update from your perspective in the other thread of what's happening in Donbas? Its hard to get an overall view.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:31 am

JohninMK wrote:
    auslander wrote:

Nanosecond in my case. Laughing  Cool

Good to see you posting again, sad about the subject.

Can you please do an update from your perspective in the other thread of what's happening in Donbas? Its hard to get an overall view.

Nanosecond is more like it. Situation on Novorossiya has not changed much, the daily shooting by the orcs, return fire from NAF, a steady but 'small' stream of dead and wounded from both sides. I'll try to get together a SitRep on Novorossiya in a day or three. Been busy as heck writing and editing. Takes two weeks to go through 680 pages of Never The Last One word by word looking for mistakes. All my books will be printed here this summer and with any luck on sale at 35th Battery.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:36 am

another Erdogan drone shutdown . people claim..

Y.N.M.S
    @ynms79797979
    ·
    23m
    Hazareen and Dar al Kabira under army cntrl. Hazaren liberated tonight

Y.N.M.S
    @ynms79797979
    Urgent
    The Syrian army downs a sophisticated Turkish march in the Idlib countryside near Jabal Al-Arbeen

Sukhoi Su-57 Felon 🇷🇺🇮🇳
    @I30mki
    ·
    3h
    The #Russian Federation sent its “most advanced” reconnaissance aircraft to Idlib.

There are currently two Tu-214R aircraft in the Russian airborne forces.

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 29 ESFZkKKUUAEtf6_?format=jpg&name=medium

interesting the things the spy plane can do..  can not only intercept communications ,but detect hidden
    armies hundred km far away ,their positions and the equipment and armor.. it also have sensors to detect things underground or terrorist hidden in buildings.. so with that plane.. Russia can know exactly what are the movements of turkey army in idlib and in the other side of turkey border.. also have electronic warfare.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 29 2march10
    Saraqib liberated again. Mighty turkish army fled the town.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:58 pm

auslander wrote:Been busy as heck writing and editing. Takes two weeks to go through 680 pages of Never The Last One word by word looking for mistakes. All my books will be printed here this summer and with any luck on sale at 35th Battery.
    Great stuff, I admire you for what you do.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:15 pm

The rollback has begun. There must be some pretty unhappy headchoppers and TA soldiers out there who now know for certain that their best efforts were just not enough and who may well be wondering how to save themselves against an avenging army heading their way with probably a 'token, only when we have to, captives' only policy.

Syrian Civil War Map
    @CivilWarMap
    ·
    2h
    The Syrian Arab Army fully recaptured Saraqib, Hazzarin and Dayr al-Kabir from Hayat Tahrir al-Sham & allied forces despite many Turkish drone strikes

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 29 ESGrC5yWoAAEgkY?format=jpg&name=small
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:24 pm

JohninMK wrote:The rollback has begun. There must be some pretty unhappy headchoppers and TA soldiers out there who now know for certain that their best efforts were just not enough and who may well be wondering how to save themselves against an avenging army heading their way with probably a 'token, only when we have to, captives' only policy.

The Syrian Arab Army fully recaptured Saraqib, Hazzarin and Dayr al-Kabir from Hayat Tahrir al-Sham & allied forces despite many Turkish drone strikes[/i]

So where's our herd of phan boyz from the last couple days? Nothing but crickets today from them.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:29 pm

regaining more land from Ottoman in southern Idlib

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/fcdl5f/proassad_forces_regain_control_of_the_towns_of/
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:46 pm

About time. Russia deploys military to Saraqib to prevent rebel attack on Saraqib. Rebels don't dare shoot Russians or else thousands of Russian artillery landing at Tartus. Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/fcdw2u/russian_mod_russian_military_police_moved_to/

https://twitter.com/sergeshul/status/1234501664868118530

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:55 pm

Turkish M60TM Tank was destroyed by Airstrike in #Idlib during the supput to Al-Nusra backed turkish

pic by infantmilitario

Yusha Yuseef
    @MIG29_

Syrian War: News #21 - Page 29 Esgfbt10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:21 pm