Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+49
Regular
Isos
Godric
Odin of Ossetia
The Ottoman
Arctic_Fox
Azi
0nillie0
auslander
Vann7
Kimppis
Hannibal Barca
zorobabel
Karl Haushofer
archangelski
AlfaT8
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
Tingsay
crod
ATLASCUB
nomadski
starman
kvs
KiloGolf
KoTeMoRe
GarryB
yavar
lycantrop
BKP
eehnie
George1
franco
miketheterrible
d_taddei2
Cyberspec
calm
PapaDragon
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
medo
Visc
OminousSpudd
KomissarBojanchev
Benya
par far
Airman
Walther von Oldenburg
ultimatewarrior
53 posters

Syrian War: News #16

eehnie
    eehnie

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #16

Post  eehnie Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:09 am

There are reports about the Turkish Armed Forces firing rockets to the Syrian Armed Forces in Hader.

Reports say that Turkey entered yesterday night in the FSA zone of Idlib-Aleppo.

Turkey is trying desperately to stop the advance of the Syrian Armed Forces.
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:05 am

Al-Eis was one of the agreed points of observation. Now, let us go into facts to leave no floor for PKK propagandists.

Turkish convoy started to move through Al-Eis. However, regime advance until Al-Eis was not completed. They were firing "near" Al-Eis. Turkish convoy retreated. There were no fire exchange between sides. This is fake.

Even regime air forces were observing Turkish convoy and they were ordered not to engage, just observe.

Each and every Turkish movement in Syrian soil is reported to Russian military counterparts. Some will not like it but there is a direct line between two HQs.

If you look carefully, all the air attacks of Russian/Regime forces are south to Idlib, if not, very close to frontlines. This means points of observations are agreed to be north to Idlib.

As I said, Turkish convoy did not engage anything and fall back to a safe position. Now they are in their supposed position.

Propagandists and US undercover agents want to arouse the perception that Russia/Turkey/Iran agreement does not work. Because US can not make any efficient move.

It is like a litmus paper, it clearly shows double agents.

Airman
    Airman

Post  Airman Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:13 am

There are no engagements between Turkish Armed Forces and Syria Arab Army in Hader-Al Eiss area. Our forces are retreat to Qamari village because of on going air operations of Russian and Syrian forces in İdlib region.

Edit:

55 Turkish vehicles near al-Tawamme cross between #Idlib northern countryside #Aleppo western countryside.

The convoy is preparing to go to Al-Ais area in Aleppo southern countryside, according to what a field military source told NSO reporter
    #Syria #Turkey #Russia #OliveBranch
    https://twitter.com/NSO_SY/status/958280350190456838
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:43 am

AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:Al-Eis was one of the agreed points of observation. Now, let us go into facts to leave no floor for PKK propagandists.

Turkish convoy started to move through Al-Eis. However, regime advance until Al-Eis was not completed. They were firing "near" Al-Eis. Turkish convoy retreated. There were no fire exchange between sides. This is fake.

Even regime air forces were observing Turkish convoy and they were ordered not to engage, just observe.

Each and every Turkish movement in Syrian soil is reported to Russian military counterparts. Some will not like it but there is a direct line between two HQs.

If you look carefully, all the air attacks of Russian/Regime forces are south to Idlib, if not, very close to frontlines. This means points of observations are agreed to be north to Idlib.

As I said, Turkish convoy did not engage anything and fall back to a safe position. Now they are in their supposed position.

Propagandists and US undercover agents want to arouse the perception that Russia/Turkey/Iran agreement does not work. Because US can not make any efficient move.

Under the law system where I live, the PKK is a terrorist organization. To be member of the PKK would send me to the jail, but be careful because to call me PKK member falsely can send you to the jail. And your words are false, as consequence is you and someone else who did the same before, who can have the troubles.

Better if you delete it, and you avoid it in the future, because not only me can use it against you in a way that would put you in decent troubles.

Im agent of nothing,

You?
    The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:20 pm

I knew Eehnie would jump on this news.

Sadly for him I am here.  Wink

And sadly for him the reports are mostly false. Twisted Evil

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 32 Ssssss10

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 32 Bullsh10

Lots of conflicting reports about what happened in the de-escalation zone. Pro-SAA sources are saying nothing much happened. Guy below says opposite. It's possible Iranian militias (which are on the front line opposite new TSK observation point) are trying to escalate conflict with Turkey while Assad or Russia is trying to keep it from escalating.

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 32 Bullll10
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 pm

eehnie wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:Al-Eis was one of the agreed points of observation. Now, let us go into facts to leave no floor for PKK propagandists.

Under the law system where I live, the PKK is a terrorist organization. To be member of the PKK would send me to the jail, but be careful because to call me PKK member falsely can send you to the jail. And your words are false, as consequence is you and someone else who did the same before, who can have the troubles.

Better if you delete it, and you avoid it in the future, because not only me can use it against you in a way that would put you in decent troubles.

Im agent of nothing,

You?

I did not point out anyone, but you jumped into it. If you are offended, its not my problem, its yours.

Do NOT expect anybody to keep silent as you spread fake and provocative news.

I do not hide my identity. I am Turkish and I am here to convey information from Turkish perspective, of course, with reasoning and proper explanations.

But you, Mr.eehnie, you keep lying about Turkey and you think nobody will lift your mask?

Your false claims when Turkey is under constant attack by Westerners will not be unanswered.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:35 pm

AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Im agent of nothing,

You?

I did not point out anyone, but you jumped into it. If you are offended, its not my problem, its yours.

I do not hide my identity. I am Turkish and I am here to convey information from Turkish perspective, of course, with reasoning and proper explanations.

But you, Mr.eehnie, you keep lying about Turkey and you think nobody will lift your mask?

Your false claims when Turkey is under constant attack by Westerners will not be unanswered.

Neither I hide my country, a invaded country, or my ideology. Which is fairly opposite to your, but I have nothing to do with the PKK. Im Basque and eukaldun bezala euskaraz hitzegiten dut. And sure the US loves what I say. Sure, lol.

If you think only the Kurds see bad what Turkey does, you are dreaming.

And no Im do not take offense easily, if I would do, you would have a problem. I have not wish to pursue your words, but for your knowledge you commited a misdemeanor.

Your risk to keep it.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:56 pm

eehnie wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Im agent of nothing,

You?

Neither I hide my country, a invaded country, or my ideology. Which is fairly opposite to your, but I have nothing to do with the PKK. Im Basque and eukaldun bezala euskaraz hitzegiten dut. And sure the US loves what I say. Sure, lol.

And no Im do not take offense easily, if I would do, you would have a problem. I have not wish to pursue your words, but for your knowledge you commited a misdemeanor.

Your risk to keep it.

Who the hell are you to threaten anyone on this forum???
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:22 pm

Afrin:
    Syrian War: News #16 - Page 32 Afriin-1-750x430
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:13 pm

auslander wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Im agent of nothing,

You?

Your risk to keep it.

This one is all but smart.

As said previously, it is his risk because despite I do not pursue his words, other people cand do, and the result would be bad for him.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:40 pm

eehnie wrote:......................

As said previously, it is his risk because despite I do not pursue his words, other people cand do, and the result would be bad for him.

What does this crap even mean?

Are you having a stroke or are you just being stupid again?
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:03 am

eehnie wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Im agent of nothing,

You?

Your risk to keep it.

Who are those "other people"? Now you are playing mafia?

Facts will talk Mr.eehnie, facts will talk.

Turkish convoy is attacked in Idlib region by PKK terrorists. It is not known how they got there, but this is not something trivial.

Just like Hmeimim accident, this was an orchestrated operation, backed by some evil forces behind.

Karlov's assassination, Hmeimim attack, Idlib attack, they tell something.

And here, we have lies, lies everywhere.

Time will show the truth, as it always did.

Ha, by the way, some guys were talking about preventing Afrin op by Russia, I see Turkish planes using AGREED part of Syrian airspace, conducting airstrikes on PKK targets. Maybe, they are right, Russian HQ is all drunk.

LOL
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:11 am

PapaDragon wrote:

Everytime I come on this forum I hope to see you answer to Eehnie just to laugh lol1

Keep like that Papa lol1 lol1
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:16 am

eehnie wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Im agent of nothing,

You?

Your risk to keep it.

Turkish convoy is attacked in Idlib region by PKK terrorists. It is not known how they got there, but this is not something trivial.

Just like Hmeimim accident, this was an orchestrated operation, backed by some evil forces behind.

Ha, by the way, some guys were talking about preventing Afrin op by Russia, I see Turkish planes using AGREED part of Syrian airspace, conducting airstrikes on PKK targets. Maybe, they are right, Russian HQ is all drunk.

LOL

Another one that is all but smart. There are real cases about what Im talking about.

As said previously, it is his risk because despite I do not wish to pursue his words, other people cand do, and the result would be bad for him. Who? Spanish fiscals, and more...

This is one example of what Im talking about:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.publico.es%2Feconomia%2Fcomunicacion%2Fultra-garcia-serrano-rectifica-acusacion.html

The ultra Garcia Serrano rectifies his accusation of terrorist against the father of Pablo Iglesias

The commentator of 'Intereconomía' agrees in an act of conciliation to clarify that it does not link Javier Iglesias with the attacks of the FRAP.

6/17/2015 6:54 PM  Updated: 6/17/2015 7:05 PM
    PUBLIC

MADRID.- Eduardo García Serrano, former editor of the newspaper La Gaceta and journalist and commentator of Intereconomía , will rectify his publications in which he accused the father of the secretary general of Podemos of being a terrorist.

In an act of conciliation to avoid a lawsuit, the journalist ultra denied that his article entitled " Pablo Iglesias is a son of FRAP " had "intention to link Francisco Javier Iglesias [father of Pablo Iglesias] as a terrorist", and agrees to make these explanations public in the newspaper as well as rectify their messages on the social network Twitter.

García Serrano published last January in La Gaceta this article in which he recalled that Javier Iglesias was a militant of the Revolutionary Antifascist and Patriotic Front (FRAP) and that, for that reason, Iglesias was imprisoned in 1973, during the Franco dictatorship. "He has never hidden it, his son has not. Father and son are proud of that militancy in a terrorist organization that in the year of its foundation took Javier Iglesias to jail," the publication affirmed.

Act of Conciliation (I do not know if well traslated) is a judiciary fact, the first stage of the judiciary process, where both sides can reach an agreement, but if the offendend does not want it, the offender would suffer the lawsuit and the condemn. This journalist apologized because he would have lost the lawsuit and because Pablo Iglesias and his father give him a chance of doing it.

The journalist who accused and apologized: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Garc%C3%ADa_Serrano
    The journal he was editor of: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Gaceta_(Espa%C3%B1a)
    About the FRAP: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Antifascist_Patriotic_Front

In Spain a good number of twitters and rappers are being condemned to jail because of opinions:

https://es.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=comodo&hsimp=yhs-com_chrome&p=tuitero+condenado+carcel&type=19_25050030001_ds_60.0.3112.115
    https://es.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrIRlqGfXFaEhgAcSe_.wt.;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcxNDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1jb21vZG8tY29tX2Nocm9tZQRncHJpZANxVmlBT1NtQVFQcUtRTUl1aGRqcU1BBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgNlcy5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDMARxc3RybAMyNwRxdWVyeQNyYXBlcm8lMjBjb25kZW5hZG8lMjBjYXJjZWwEdF9zdG1wAzE1MTczODcxNzg-?p=rapero+condenado+carcel&fr2=sb-top&hspart=comodo&hsimp=yhs-com_chrome&type=19_25050030001_ds_60.0.3112.115

Last edited by eehnie on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:44 am

Welp I guess there's some use in Turks as they partly solve Kurdish problem.
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:10 am

eehnie wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Im agent of nothing,

You?

Your risk to keep it.

LOL

Another one that is all but smart. There are real cases about what Im talking about.

As said previously, it is his risk because despite I do not wish to pursue his words, other people cand do, and the result would be bad for him. Who? Spanish fiscals, and more...

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.publico.es%2Feconomia%2Fcomunicacion%2Fultra-garcia-serrano-rectifica-acusacion.html

The ultra Garcia Serrano rectifies his accusation of terrorist against the father of Pablo Iglesias

The commentator of 'Intereconomía' agrees in an act of conciliation to clarify that it does not link Javier Iglesias with the attacks of the FRAP.

PUBLIC

MADRID.- Eduardo García Serrano, former editor of the newspaper La Gaceta and journalist and commentator of Intereconomía , will rectify his publications in which he accused the father of the secretary general of Podemos of being a terrorist.

In an act of conciliation to avoid a lawsuit, the journalist ultra denied that his article entitled " Pablo Iglesias is a son of FRAP " had "intention to link Francisco Javier Iglesias [father of Pablo Iglesias] as a terrorist", and agrees to make these explanations public in the newspaper as well as rectify their messages on the social network Twitter.

García Serrano published last January in La Gaceta this article in which he recalled that Javier Iglesias was a militant of the Revolutionary Antifascist and Patriotic Front (FRAP) and that, for that reason, Iglesias was imprisoned in 1973, during the Franco dictatorship. "He has never hidden it, his son has not. Father and son are proud of that militancy in a terrorist organization that in the year of its foundation took Javier Iglesias to jail," the publication affirmed.

Act of Conciliation (I do not know if well traslated) is a judiciary fact, the first stage of the judiciary process, where both sides can reach an agreement, but if the offendend does not want it, the offender would suffer the lawsuit and the condemn. This journalist apologized because he would have lost the lawsuit and because Pablo Iglesias and his father give him a chance of doing it.

The journalist who accused and apologized: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Garc%C3%ADa_Serrano
    The journal he was editor of: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Gaceta_(Espa%C3%B1a)
    About the FRAP: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Antifascist_Patriotic_Front

In Spain a good number of twitters and rappers are being condemned to jail because of opinions:

https://es.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=comodo&hsimp=yhs-com_chrome&p=tuitero+condenado+carcel&type=19_25050030001_ds_60.0.3112.115
    https://es.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrIRlqGfXFaEhgAcSe_.wt.;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcxNDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1jb21vZG8tY29tX2Nocm9tZQRncHJpZANxVmlBT1NtQVFQcUtRTUl1aGRqcU1BBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgNlcy5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDMARxc3RybAMyNwRxdWVyeQNyYXBlcm8lMjBjb25kZW5hZG8lMjBjYXJjZWwEdF9zdG1wAzE1MTczODcxNzg-?p=rapero+condenado+carcel&fr2=sb-top&hspart=comodo&hsimp=yhs-com_chrome&type=19_25050030001_ds_60.0.3112.115

Turkey is way more sensitive in such an issue, if that is what you are saying.

Things you said so far are no less than support for terrorism in Turkey.

You also keep your risk, then....
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:01 pm

Would you guys posting walls of repeat text please follow the Forum rule of only quoting the last or newest item.

You might not be able to but the rest of us here are quite capable of following a post trail without it being rammed at us time and time again.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:21 pm

eehnie wrote:There are real cases about what Im talking about.

PUBLIC

Turkey is way more sensitive in such an issue, if that is what you are saying.

Things you said so far are no less than support for terrorism in Turkey.

You also keep your risk, then....

I always care, you know that. I have not confidance. Neither you should.

Spain is not like you think. Spain is the second country in the world with more people disappeared (in common graves), only after Cambodia. Lack of sensitiveness is not something that goes well refered to Spain.

Last edited by eehnie on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:27 pm

Isos wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Everytime I come on this forum I hope to see you answer to Eehnie just to laugh lol1

Ohhh your hero seems to be banned.
    Airman
    Airman

Post  Airman Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:37 pm

#FSA Samarkand Brigade captured a MANPAD near Cinderes, #Afrin from #YPG.
    https://twitter.com/Acemal71

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:01 pm

eehnie wrote:
    A 5 day holiday. See the Talking bollocks thread.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:08 pm

eehnie wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

cry cry cry

They forget to ban you too censored
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:31 pm

Today's map

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 32 DU5MoSAW4AAUNQ-

Syrian War: News #16 - Page 32 DU4xKbJX0AA42N7
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:42 pm

Lots of armour and earth movers on transporters. Video at link.

ali ornek
    ‏ @ornekali
    5h5 hours ago

#Turkey to play with fire. After attacked two times, #TAF convoy ready to deploy al-Eis/Aleppo has almost tripled. This is almost a battalion.

https://twitter.com/ornekali/status/958739983149527041
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:59 am

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-turkey-led-rebel-factions-begin-withdrawing-afrin-towards-east-idlib-fight-syrian-army-reports/

Breaking: Turkey-led rebel factions begin withdrawing from Afrin towards east Idlib to fight Syrian Army – reports

By Andrew Illingworth - 01/02/20182

BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:02 A.M.) – According to reports by rebel and opposition sources, core units from certain Free Syrian Army factions heavily involved in the Turkey-led Afrin operation (code named ‘Olive Branch’) are beginning to disengage from their current mission and withdraw towards the eastern countryside of Idlib to fight pro-government forces now advancing on the province’s capital city.

Reports aside, what is known is that civilians from many towns across Idlib province held big protests on Wednesday, demanding that rebel groups fighting within the ranks of the Turkey-led coalition stop their current operations in Afrin and instead attack the Syrian Arab Army.

Wednesday witnessed the Syrian Army and allied paramilitaries make alarming progress in the direction of Saraqib city (the last rebel stronghold before Idlib city), approaching to within 20 kilometers of it after seizing more than a dozen towns and villages over a matter of hours.

If the reports are true them this may mean that already there are signs that Ankara’s entire operation against Kurdish forces in Afrin may be coming to a premature close less that two weeks since it started.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:31 pm