Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #11

    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  calm on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:07 pm

    one more... Laughing

    Reports of another air strike by the US-led Coalition targeting a motorbike near Sarmin, Idlib
    https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/819547125725806592

    US kills 54 #NotISIS jihadis this month in unprecedented rate of airstrikes in last days of Obama term. Apparent asset cleanup before Trump.
    https://twitter.com/syriahr/status/819489781985906688
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2509
    Points : 2501
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KiloGolf on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:45 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Looks more like Tribe Loud Eagle is cleaning the Teepee before  Tribe Angry Bear swoops in for some chit chat.
    Very astute. Dead men can't talk.

    Cleaning up a mess of their own making, agreed. Obama administration will go down in history for that.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6627
    Points : 6694
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  JohninMK on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:48 am

    Breaking news

    Mezzah military air facility was struck by several explosions near the Syrian capital of Damascus. According to a field correspondent, the warplanes directed fire at an ammunitions hub, producing an enormous explosion.

    "Rockets strike at Mezzeh Military airport in Damascus minutes ago," Hadi al-Bahra, former president of the National Coalition of Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces said on Twitter in the early hours of Friday, posting pictures of the explosions.The blasts were reportedly caused by heavy bombing conducted by Israel, local activists and journalists reported on Twitter.


    Read more: https://sputniknews.com/news/201701131049544022-israel-jets-depot-damascus-report/
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4165
    Points : 4269
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Vann7 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 am

    Looks like Israel wants to create a major confrontation with Syria ,in order
    to tie the hands of Trump ,for any kind of cooperation with them.  No

    I knew this idea of Russia removing its numbers of planes will only send
    a bad signal to Syria enemies. This is a clear provocation that seeks to provoke 
    Syria into a fight with Israel . and a major pressure to Syria to surrender to Zionist
    terrorism or face continuation of attacks on its airports.

    What will Russia do now is the question ...
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1818
    Points : 1993
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  par far on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:52 am

    Vann7 wrote:Looks like Israel wants to create a major confrontation with Syria ,in order
    to tie the hands of Trump ,for any kind of cooperation with them.  No

    I knew this idea of Russia removing its numbers of planes will only send
    a bad signal to Syria enemies. This is a clear provocation that seeks to provoke 
    Syria into a fight with Israel . and a major pressure to Syria to surrender to Zionist
    terrorism or face continuation of attacks on its airports.

    What will Russia do now is the question ...


    You right about tieing Trumps hands, Russia should stop fucking around and intensify the war and help Syria regain as much territory as possible.

    The Zionsts are desperate and this attack proves it.

    Deal with Israel later, not now, just focus on killing as many terriosts as possible in Syria and freeing Syria.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2180
    Points : 2174
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Regular on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 am

    Unfortunately Israel and Russia have very good relations, not based around asskissing.

    Both countries established encrypted communication centre and never had any problems with both Russian and Israel planes entering their respective AD zones.
    If Israel manages to fly planes into Syrian Airspace where even according to NATO Russia could even stop flies from flying, then it means Russia is OK with it. We don't know what was the deal between  two countries.

    Also, Netanyahu calls Putin twice a week(haha, western media cried about it), visits Moscow on regular basis, 3 Israeli ministers are openly pro-Russian. Avigdor Lieberman - defence minister has ties with Russia and is regarded highly by Putin himself.  
    Israel government knows that Russia is back in Middle East as important player, US power and prestige declined.
    Hell I won't be surprised if Russia will help to resolve Palestinian-Israeli issue as US failed bad in 2014.

    You like it or not, but in reality there is no hate for Israel in Russia and other way around.
    I personally don't mind Jews in their own country, visited Israel last year(meh....) but I would put them in the oven along with niggers, faggots and arabs if they would ever dare to show their crooked noses again. Personally I would like to see Middle East on fire, free-for-all, chemical weapons used, Arab monarchies toppled, Israel and Turkey down on their knees and Western Europe drowning in refugees. Must be senility kicking in.
    Erk
    Erk

    Posts : 483
    Points : 494
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Erk on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 pm

    So why is Israel bombing a Syrian airport? Syria have not attacked Israel with it.

    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:13 pm

    Regular wrote:Unfortunately Israel and Russia have very good relations, not based around asskissing.

    Both countries established encrypted communication centre and never had any problems with both Russian and Israel planes entering their respective AD zones.
    If Israel manages to fly planes into Syrian Airspace where even according to NATO Russia could even stop flies from flying, then it means Russia is OK with it. We don't know what was the deal between  two countries.

    Also, Netanyahu calls Putin twice a week(haha, western media cried about it), visits Moscow on regular basis, 3 Israeli ministers are openly pro-Russian. Avigdor Lieberman - defence minister has ties with Russia and is regarded highly by Putin himself.  
    Israel government knows that Russia is back in Middle East as important player, US power and prestige declined.
    Hell I won't be surprised if Russia will help to resolve Palestinian-Israeli issue as US failed bad in 2014.

    You like it or not, but in reality there is no hate for Israel in Russia and other way around.
    I personally don't mind Jews in their own country, visited Israel last year(meh....) but I would put them in the oven along with niggers, faggots and arabs if they would ever dare to show their crooked noses again. Personally I would like to see Middle East on fire, free-for-all, chemical weapons used, Arab monarchies toppled, Israel and Turkey down on their knees and Western Europe drowning in refugees. Must be senility kicking in.

    The vote of Russia in the UN Security Council of december shows how close the relation between Russia and Israel is. The overall result shows how many friends Israel have.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2180
    Points : 2174
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Regular on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:21 pm

    eehnie wrote:

    The vote of Russia in the UN Security Council of december shows how close the relation between Russia and Israel is. The overall result shows how many friends Israel have.
    Yes and yes. And it shows that Israel doesn't give a fuck. As I said relationship is pure pragmatical. Again Russia has nothing again Israel and both countries acknowledge each-other, now compare it to rest of western countries and their rhetoric about Russia.


    Last edited by Regular on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:26 pm

    Regular wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    The vote of Russia in the UN Security Council of december shows how close the relation between Russia and Israel is. The overall result shows how many friends Israel have.
    Yes and yes. And it shows that Israel doesn't give a fuck. As I said relationship is pure pragmatical. Again, I am not fan of Israel, it's shit country in shit region. Most jews are shit people too, exception is Soviet jews, but only because they were russified.

    Israel has been crying a lot by this vote. They care, of course they care, but they are out of touch enough to be not conscient about what the rest of the world thinks about them. Until the vote come. Now they still want to act as if someone did a fault to them, but the only fault is their fault. And they only can cry.

    Russia will not come to their rescue.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8319
    Points : 8403
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:30 pm

    Erk wrote:So why is Israel bombing a Syrian airport? Syria have not attacked Israel with it.


    Iran probably trying to deliver wrong stuff into Palestine/Gaza Strip/West Bank/Wherever again. If they want to keep on with this they should at least get their OPSEC in order. Trying this tired old routine trough Syria seems like poor form towards Russia given all the workload they've been handling.

    I mean it's all fair in love and war but that particular war is not something that Russia gives any crap about so they seem to let Israel and Iran have at it as long as it does not affect  their ops.


    Last edited by PapaDragon on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2180
    Points : 2174
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Regular on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:31 pm

    Well they may act as if they don't care. Netanyahu cried to Moscow about the vote, but every sane person would have voted that way, I don't know why jews are so surprised.
    Of course Russia will not come to their rescue, as I've said Russia acts in self interest and that's what I like about modern Russia.
    Last 10 years Russia was never defeated in geopolitical arena. When USA inflicted many defeats by themselves.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:38 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Erk wrote:So why is Israel bombing a Syrian airport? Syria have not attacked Israel with it.


    Iran probably trying to deliver wrong stuff into Palestine/Gaza Strip/West Bank/Wherever again. If they want to keep on with this they should at least get their OPSEC in order. Trying this tired old routine trough Syria seems like poor form towards Russia given all the workload they've been handling.

    I mean it's all fair in love and war but that particular war is not something that Russia gives any crap about so they seem to let Israel and Iran have at it as long as it does not affect  their ops.

    There is not justification for Israel doing it. It is an act of war vs Syria.

    Russia answered previously these kind of attacks with attackts vs the intelligence centers of external support to the Syrian opposition.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2180
    Points : 2174
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Regular on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:44 pm

    It's similar how Russia bombed the hell out of Chechens in Pankisi in Georgia.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:12 pm

    Regular wrote: It's similar how Russia bombed the hell out of Chechens in Pankisi in Georgia.

    Are you saying you like the attacks of Israel to Syria?
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2180
    Points : 2174
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Regular on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:32 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    Regular wrote: It's similar how Russia bombed the hell out of Chechens in Pankisi in Georgia.

    Are you saying you like the attacks of Israel to Syria?
    Like? I don't like them as I didn't like Russia bombing sovereign country territory without it agreeing. Israeli case is even worse as from time to time it actually hits Syrian army.
    I hate pussyfooting, if they want to attack Syria they should declare war, but it won't happen.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1818
    Points : 1993
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  par far on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:02 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Erk wrote:So why is Israel bombing a Syrian airport? Syria have not attacked Israel with it.


    Iran probably trying to deliver wrong stuff into Palestine/Gaza Strip/West Bank/Wherever again. If they want to keep on with this they should at least get their OPSEC in order. Trying this tired old routine trough Syria seems like poor form towards Russia given all the workload they've been handling.

    I mean it's all fair in love and war but that particular war is not something that Russia gives any crap about so they seem to let Israel and Iran have at it as long as it does not affect  their ops.


    Iran does not need to do this because everything that Palestine/Gaza Strip/West Bank need are already in Lebanon. Iran has supplied the Yemeni forces with a shitload of weapons, so they have their OPSEC in order.

    This is Israel trying to start shit before Trump takes office.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2180
    Points : 2174
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Regular on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:22 pm

    I hope Syrian AD will shoot one of the motherfuckers down, but I think their network is full of holes
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2509
    Points : 2501
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KiloGolf on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:29 pm

    Israel has its own interests in the region, keeping the Hezzies & co in check is one of them. Putin respects that entirely. Assad can do very little about it, other than sit on the side and watch.


    Last edited by KiloGolf on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:29 pm

    Regular wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Regular wrote: It's similar how Russia bombed the hell out of Chechens in Pankisi in Georgia.

    Are you saying you like the attacks of Israel to Syria?
    Like? I don't like them as I didn't like Russia bombing sovereign country territory without it agreeing. Israeli case is even worse as from time to time it actually hits Syrian army.
    I hate pussyfooting, if they want to attack Syria they should declare war, but it won't happen.

    Would you like the attacks of Israel to Syria if they declare war to Syria?
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:31 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:Israel has its own interests in the region, keeping the Hezzies & co in check is one of them. Putin respects that entirely. Assad can do very little about it, other than sit on the side and watch.

    No Putin respects not the positions and interests of Israel in the region. The vote in the UN Security Council in december proved it.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3983
    Points : 4000
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:36 pm

    Regular wrote:I hope Syrian AD will shoot one of the motherfuckers down, but I think their network is full of holes

    And then if they shoot one, all hell breaks loose because it's Israel. It has permanent GTFO jail moral card. One of the issues that will never be solved unless the global top 3 doesn't change radically.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:54 pm

    Regular wrote:I hope Syrian AD will shoot one of the motherfuckers down, but I think their network is full of holes

    Israelis are jamming the shit out of them, same like Americans did us, there is little they can do.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2509
    Points : 2501
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KiloGolf on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:08 pm

    eehnie wrote:No Putin respects not the positions and interests of Israel in the region. The vote in the UN Security Council in december proved it.

    I don't think Israel has time for the UN. Restricting Jews in building houses in Judea and Samaria is a non-starter. Meanwhile in Yemen GCC is getting away with literal murder and cultural destruction of epic proportions.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2180
    Points : 2174
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Regular on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:08 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Regular wrote: It's similar how Russia bombed the hell out of Chechens in Pankisi in Georgia.

    Are you saying you like the attacks of Israel to Syria?
    Like? I don't like them as I didn't like Russia bombing sovereign country territory without it agreeing. Israeli case is even worse as from time to time it actually hits Syrian army.
    I hate pussyfooting, if they want to attack Syria they should declare war, but it won't happen.

    Would you like the attacks of Israel to Syria if they declare war to Syria?
    Nah, Syria is one of the few countries in the middle east that will be totally secular after the war. I would rather see Israel attack Iran, that would be real show and I don't think IDF could actually recover after it.

    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:47 am