Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+28
Hole
Almalutz
ATLASCUB
Cyberspec
СрбијаРусија
JohninMK
atruelove201
Zaits
nomadski
Sochi_Olympic_Park
GarryB
Hannibal Barca
AlfaT8
par far
MMBR
auslander
max steel
Godric
kvs
andalusia
PapaDragon
George1
Project Canada
magnumcromagnon
KiloGolf
miketheterrible
Singular_Transform
Svyatoslavich
32 posters

US Politics & Foreign Policy under D.Trump

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

US Politics & Foreign Policy under D.Trump - Page 6 Empty Re: US Politics & Foreign Policy under D.Trump

Post  jhelb Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 pm

GarryB wrote:Most of the American people I talk to think Trump is the worst thing to happen to the US, but obviously he got elected so I can't take that is the voice of 55% of Americans.

Trump did get elected but a lot of the people that voted for him didn't really vote for him... they voted against Hilary.

Seems like they shared another lie (just like the Russian interference lie) with you. Also, I was referring to White women only, so I'm not sure if you had the discussion with white women. As I've clearly shown in my previous post, White women have historically voted for republicans.

The reason why Trump was elected is because of this feeling among Whites of Cultural Displacement. They are being outnumbered by people of color coming in from central america, Africa, India and parts of Mexico. Their fears are justified. Most of these migrants are living in the US illegally. People of color will soon make Whites a minority in the US. So why not deport them, en mass? Instead, the US government shifted the blame to Russia.

Russians migrating to the US are not culturally displacing whites. Obviously that's not possible. Instead Russia is the single biggest source of very high end talent.
    GarryB
    GarryB

US Politics & Foreign Policy under D.Trump - Page 6 Empty The reason why Trump was elected

Post  GarryB Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 am

Seems like they shared another lie (just like the Russian interference lie) with you.

Why would I assume they lied to me... they were just giving their opinion... if I was American I probably would have voted for Trump because I certainly would never have voted for Hilary.

Before the election Trump wanted good business relations with everyone especially Russia and I suspect he still does, but he is clearly being pushed in to an anti Russian stance by his political opponents.... and his political allies...

He is not enough of a man to stand up to them or even to appear to be trying to... he clearly has no problems being pro Israel so his supporters are clearly behind that...

Also, I was referring to White women only, so I'm not sure if you had the discussion with white women. As I've clearly shown in my previous post, White women have historically voted for republicans.

Well if you mean only white women then you need to make that clear... I don't consider women who are not white also not women...

The reason why Trump was elected is because of this feeling among Whites of Cultural Displacement. They are being outnumbered by people of color coming in from central america, Africa, India and parts of Mexico. Their fears are justified. Most of these migrants are living in the US illegally. People of color will soon make Whites a minority in the US. So why not deport them, en mass? Instead, the US government shifted the blame to Russia.

Ask an American Indian and they will tell you the problems started when the whites arrived... maybe whites need to be a minority in the US... they have a terrible record in that continent of oppressing the natives and pinching everything...

Russians migrating to the US are not culturally displacing whites. Obviously that's not possible. Instead Russia is the single biggest source of very high end talent.

Ahh come on... you know the rules of the game... Sunni and Shia muslims fight each other harder than they fight infidels... it is the same with Christians... the west hates russia because it chose the wrong branch and will never accept them because of that... forgiveness my ass... religion is conform or be either killed or excluded from the group...

I remember reading an article recently from a newsite in one of the Baltic countries that hates Russia for everything... but the article was amusing because it pretty much outlined what you are saying... the russians might be our evil neighbours but they have the same skin colour (like that makes any difference at all) and the same religion and we can understand their language and culture which are not that different from ours... compared with these people from Syria and Libya and other African and Asian countries we probably have more in common with the Russians than the new imports the EU is trying to force on to us.
    George1
    George1

US Politics & Foreign Policy under D.Trump - Page 6 Empty Re: US Politics & Foreign Policy under D.Trump

Post  George1 Thu May 21, 2020 8:25 am

George1
    George1

US Politics & Foreign Policy under D.Trump - Page 6 Empty President Trump announced a preliminary peace agreement Thursday between Israel and the United Arab ...

Post  George1 Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:03 am

Meanwhile..

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:14 pm

A member of the Norwegian Parliament nominated President Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

Christian Tybring-Gjedde, who leads Norway's NATO delegation, told Fox News that Trump's role in brokering peace negotiations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates was a singular achievement.

"For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde said.

Tybring-Gjedde told the Nobel Committee in his nomination that the deal could precipitate several other peace deals between Israel and other countries in the region. He called the negotiation a "game changer" for the Middle East.

"As it is expected other Middle Eastern countries will follow in the footsteps of the UAE, this agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.

Tybring-Gjedde also cited other foreign policy decisions made by the Trump administration in his nomination, including his work in Pakistan, North Korea, and South Korea. He also noted that Trump has been working to minimize the presence of U.S. troops in Afghanistan as part of his larger effort to avoid new wars.

"Indeed, Trump has broken a 39-year-old streak of American Presidents either starting a war or bringing the United States into an international armed conflict. The last president to avoid doing so was Peace Prize laureate Jimmy Carter,” Tybring-Gjedde wrote.

WOW! Suspect Rolling Eyes
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:25 am

"As it is expected other Middle Eastern countries will follow in the footsteps of the UAE, this agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.

Other countries are not going to sign a deal... UAE was low hanging fruit...

Having said that Trump has not started as many wars as Obama did... if Obama gets a cookie Trump should get a cookie or its not fair.... Obamas cookie should be taken back... Twisted Evil
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:28 pm

Miami conservative reactionaries support Trump as well as new arrivals from Cuba:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fiu-poll-most-miami-cuban-193911663.html
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:14 am

GarryB wrote:

Other countries are not going to sign a deal... UAE was low hanging fruit...

Having said that Trump has not started as many wars as Obama did... if Obama gets a cookie Trump should get a cookie or its not fair.... Obamas cookie should be taken back... Twisted Evil

Technically he hasn't started one, he has continued the existing ones and has tried to lower involvement in them but he has never opened a new front to date.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 am

Yeah... it is a game of bastards... which is the least guilty... Obama gets a free pass, and everything is Trumps fault... Smile

auslander likes this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:55 pm

US President Donald Trump is reportedly looking to withdraw nearly all US military personnel from Somalia as part of a global pullout that is slated to see a decline in American forces in Afghanistan and a reportedly smaller withdrawal from Iraq.

https://sputniknews.com/africa/202011171081196034-trump-mulling-near-total-withdrawal-of-us-forces-from-somalia-amid-global-pullback---report/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:33 am