Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Share
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 pm

    i must say i did not expect that.

    President Macron dropped all forms of diplomacy and attacked trump directly with some heavy comments.

    He said he will not accept Trumps pathetic attempts of hegemony.

    Here soem of his Tweets:

    "The American President may not mind being isolated, but neither do we mind signing a 6 country agreement if need be. Because these 6 countries represent values, they represent an economic market which has the weight of history behind it and which is now a true international force"

    "Among countries which are friends and allies, it is inappropriate to refer to national security in order to justify trade sanctions."

    "No leader is eternal. We inherit commitments which are beyond us. We take them on. That is the life of nations."

    "The six other G7 countries combined form a larger market than the American market. This must not be forgotten."

    https://twitter.com/emmanuelmacron?lang=de
    avatar
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2540
    Points : 3420
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:31 pm

    All French companies are closing down operations in Iran so I don't really see any break with the US. The EU doesn't have the balls to go into a trade war with the US.
    avatar
    Isos

    Posts : 2489
    Points : 2483
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Isos on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:54 pm

    Aristide wrote:i must say i did not expect that.

    President Macron dropped all forms of diplomacy and attacked trump directly with some heavy comments.

    He said he will not accept Trumps pathetic attempts of hegemony.

    Here soem of his Tweets:

    "The American President may not mind being isolated, but neither do we mind signing a 6 country agreement if need be. Because these 6 countries represent values, they represent an economic market which has the weight of history behind it and which is now a true international force"

    "Among countries which are friends and allies, it is inappropriate to refer to national security in order to justify trade sanctions."

    "No leader is eternal. We inherit commitments which are beyond us. We take them on. That is the life of nations."

    "The six other G7 countries combined form a larger market than the American market. This must not be forgotten."

    https://twitter.com/emmanuelmacron?lang=de

    Twitter diplomacy ... he is not better than trump.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:58 am

    Vladimir79 wrote:All French companies are closing down operations in Iran so I don't really see any break with the US.  The EU doesn't have the balls to go into a trade war with the US.

    Thats wrong. In France corporations act mostly independend. Two companies break away from Iran and they do so because rational decissions. Business with Iran i very small and there is little reason for them to invest in it further.

    State owned french corporations dont leave Iran.

    Look friend, in France we follow a concept called "reason". You say "all french companies leave Iran".

    To make such a claim you first must bring a list of all french corporations involved in Iran and tehn prove for evry single company that it does leave Iran indeed.

    Airbus for example does not leave Iran and choses. The EU under french leadership started a blocking statute, which will make sanctions of USA illegal.

    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:59 am

    Isos wrote:
    Aristide wrote:i must say i did not expect that.

    President Macron dropped all forms of diplomacy and attacked trump directly with some heavy comments.

    He said he will not accept Trumps pathetic attempts of hegemony.

    Here soem of his Tweets:

    "The American President may not mind being isolated, but neither do we mind signing a 6 country agreement if need be. Because these 6 countries represent values, they represent an economic market which has the weight of history behind it and which is now a true international force"

    "Among countries which are friends and allies, it is inappropriate to refer to national security in order to justify trade sanctions."

    "No leader is eternal. We inherit commitments which are beyond us. We take them on. That is the life of nations."

    "The six other G7 countries combined form a larger market than the American market. This must not be forgotten."

    https://twitter.com/emmanuelmacron?lang=de

    Twitter diplomacy ... he is not better than trump.

    Its the right thing to do. Trump doesnt understand otherwise. Trump is a very simplistc and primitive person. We tried it otherwise, it failed. What worked was pushing trump into the corner.
    avatar
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2540
    Points : 3420
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:07 am

    Aristide wrote:

    Thats wrong. In France corporations act mostly independend. Two companies break away from Iran and they do so because rational decissions. Business with Iran i very small and there is little reason for them to invest in it further.

    State owned french corporations dont leave Iran.

    Look friend, in France we follow a concept called "reason". You say "all french companies leave Iran".

    To make such a claim you first must bring a list of all french corporations involved in Iran and tehn prove for evry single company that it does leave Iran indeed.

    Airbus for example does not leave Iran and choses. The EU under french leadership started a blocking statute, which will make sanctions of USA illegal.



    In France you follow a concept called reason, does it make any sense to lose the American business over a little market like Iran? By November there will not be a French company in sight. You can wave the flag here as your companies beg for waivers, but begging proves they are not sovereign.

    https://fr.sputniknews.com/international/201805291036581030-iran-entreprises-francaises/
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/peugeot-to-halt-iran-investments-as-u-s-reinstates-sanctions-1528139272

    Unless you suffer sanctions you have not gone against America on anything.

    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:44 am

    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

    Thats wrong. In France corporations act mostly independend. Two companies break away from Iran and they do so because rational decissions. Business with Iran i very small and there is little reason for them to invest in it further.

    State owned french corporations dont leave Iran.

    Look friend, in France we follow a concept called "reason". You say "all french companies leave Iran".

    To make such a claim you first must bring a list of all french corporations involved in Iran and tehn prove for evry single company that it does leave Iran indeed.

    Airbus for example does not leave Iran and choses. The EU under french leadership started a blocking statute, which will make sanctions of USA illegal.



    In France you follow a concept called reason, does it make any sense to lose the American business over a little market like Iran?  By November there will not be a French company in sight.  You can wave the flag here as your companies beg for waivers, but begging proves they are not sovereign.  

    https://fr.sputniknews.com/international/201805291036581030-iran-entreprises-francaises/
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/peugeot-to-halt-iran-investments-as-u-s-reinstates-sanctions-1528139272

    Unless you suffer sanctions you have not gone against America on anything.


    As i said, you are unaware of teh blocking statute. So what discuss here?

    And with all due respect, what do you mean with america?

    Canada? Chile? We have no dispute with america but with USA.

    In Russia the president may have power of the private companies. In France we dont handle it that way.

    Airbus is state owned and continues business with Iran.
    avatar
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2540
    Points : 3420
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:35 pm

    Aristide wrote:

    As i said, you are unaware of teh blocking statute. So what discuss here?

    And with all due respect, what do you mean with america?

    Canada? Chile? We have no dispute with america but with USA.

    In Russia the president may have power of the private companies. In France we dont handle it that way.

    Airbus is state owned and continues business with Iran.

    Chile? Canada? There is only one country on earth with the name America in it. Until you actually endure US economic sanctions you have not stood up to them, the winding down of French business ventures and begging for waivers is evidence of their lack of sovereignty. Let Total, Airbus, PSA and Thales cut ties with America, then you can show how sovereign France really is.
    avatar
    Isos

    Posts : 2489
    Points : 2483
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Isos on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:47 pm

    Let Total, Airbus, PSA and Thales cut ties with America, then you can show how sovereign France really is.

    Sovereign doesn't mean stupid. Even russia which the most sovereign country in the world IMO don't cut ties with USA while there are sanctions.

    Macron is going against trump on the iranian sanctions specially for political reasons and on a political field not on economical field. They are afraid of taxes on metal importation let alone real sanctions against more companies.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:49 pm

    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

    As i said, you are unaware of teh blocking statute. So what discuss here?

    And with all due respect, what do you mean with america?

    Canada? Chile? We have no dispute with america but with USA.

    In Russia the president may have power of the private companies. In France we dont handle it that way.

    Airbus is state owned and continues business with Iran.

    Chile? Canada?  There is only one country on earth with the name America in it.  Until you actually endure US economic sanctions you have not stood up to them, the winding down of French business ventures and begging for waivers is evidence of their lack of sovereignty.  Let Total, Airbus, PSA and Thales cut ties with America, then you can show how sovereign France really is.

    We put counter tariffs on american products at exactly same height as the US tariffs on us. trump is deeply disturbed by this strong EU answer. He expected that the Eu nations fall on their knees and he gets what he wants.

    This is about face and honor.

    France always was a fiercly independend thinking nation. Thats a simple fact.

    If the Eu stands united, and it appears it does regarding that. USA has no chance to act its tyranny.

    That said, Airbus is state owned and not independend. Iran needs a new fleelt. Its that simple. Their aircrafts are extremly old. each year many people die because of airplane crashs.
    avatar
    Isos

    Posts : 2489
    Points : 2483
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Isos on Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:19 pm

    France always was a fiercly independend thinking nation. Thats a simple fact.

    If the Eu stands united, and it appears it does regarding that. USA has no chance to act its tyranny.

    That said, Airbus is state owned and not independend. Iran needs a new fleelt. Its that simple. Their aircrafts are extremly old. each year many people die because of airplane crashs

    Only time France was independant was against iraq war and it ended very bad for them. They never did that again.

    EU is weak. UK is supposed to not be longer in EU but the group which was afai st trump was Fr, Germany, UK which is not representative of EU.

    Iran chosed Boeing too and not only airbus. They don't trust EU being independant that much.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:06 pm

    Isos wrote:
    France always was a fiercly independend thinking nation. Thats a simple fact.

    If the Eu stands united, and it appears it does regarding that. USA has no chance to act its tyranny.

    That said, Airbus is state owned and not independend. Iran needs a new fleelt. Its that simple. Their aircrafts are extremly old. each year many people die because of airplane crashs

    Only time France was independant was against iraq war and it ended very bad for them. They never did that again.

    EU is weak. UK is supposed to not be longer in EU but the group which was afai st trump was Fr, Germany, UK which is not representative of EU.

    Iran chosed Boeing too and not only airbus. They don't trust EU being independant that much.

    The EU is the largest economy in the world. An economic power unmatched on the planet.

    France broke US sanctions against Cuba. France forced Bush and Clinton to end sanctions.

    France and Germany are the EU. Thats the simple fact. Where do you think decissions are made? in Bratislava?

    Fact is, that USA never had a smaller global power projection than today. Only 20% of world economy are USA. In the 70th it was over 40%.

    The fact that we put heavy tariffs on american products and that the EU voted united to do so, shows power.
    avatar
    Isos

    Posts : 2489
    Points : 2483
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Isos on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:19 pm

    The EU is the largest economy in the world. An economic power unmatched on the planet.

    Yeah they destroyed Gree e which is one of their member. Great union ... Theoricaly it is the largest but in reality they are not united on a single topic. There is always one that doesn't agree.

    France broke US sanctions against Cuba. France forced Bush and Clinton to end sanctions.

    No. Only Holland ended french sanctions because it was sure that Obama will end them. He was opportunist, not independent.

    France and Germany are the EU. Thats the simple fact. Where do you think decissions are made? in Bratislava?

    Yeah you can keep dreaming. The thing is that they have to take evry opinion of all members before taking decisions.

    Airbys is the proof that france and germany can't wirk togather. They are always fighting over airbus.

    Fact is, that USA never had a smaller global power projection than today. Only 20% of world economy are USA. In the 70th it was over 40%.

    China is the principal enemy. EU are so duvided that US can do whatever they want with them. They made Poland buy their helicopters instead of french ones, germany won't produce future fighter with france but will buy f-35 ...

    The fact that we put heavy tariffs on american products and that the EU voted united to do so, shows power.

    The other members of EU haven't talk a lot about that. France and germany prefere to be with UK which is not a member anymore. How can you then talk about EU ?
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:32 pm

    Isos wrote:
    The EU is the largest economy in the world. An economic power unmatched on the planet.

    Yeah they destroyed Gree e which is one of their member. Great union ... Theoricaly it is the largest but in reality they are not united on a single topic. There is always one that doesn't agree.

    France broke US sanctions against Cuba. France forced Bush and Clinton to end sanctions.

    No. Only Holland ended french sanctions because it was sure that Obama will end them. He was opportunist, not independent.

    France and Germany are the EU. Thats the simple fact. Where do you think decissions are made? in Bratislava?

    Yeah you can keep dreaming. The thing is that they have to take evry opinion of all members before taking decisions.

    Airbys is the proof that france and germany can't wirk togather. They are always fighting over airbus.

    Fact is, that USA never had a smaller global power projection than today. Only 20% of world economy are USA. In the 70th it was over 40%.

    China is the principal enemy. EU are so duvided that US can do whatever they want with them. They made Poland buy their helicopters instead of french ones, germany won't produce future fighter with france but will buy f-35 ...

    The fact that we put heavy tariffs on american products and that the EU voted united to do so, shows power.

    The other members of EU haven't talk a lot about that. France and germany prefere to be with UK which is not a member anymore. How can you then talk about EU ?

    Greece destroyed itself with its crazy spending. When you spend more money than you earn, you fuck up. Its that easy. The Eu saved Greece. Its now on a positive track and even has a small budget surplus.

    What has Hollande to do with breaking sanctions against Cuba? That was done by Mitterand and later Chirac.

    Dont need to dream. When France and Germany agree, its done. Show me a case where a country was able to decide against France and German demands in the EU.

    Also why do you tell bullshit?

    Germany did not orer F35 but opted to develop a fighter jet with us.

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/germany-france-agree-to-build-new-fighter-jet-together-1524764016

    "April 26, 2018 1:33 p.m. ET
    1 COMMENTS
    The French and German governments Thursday pledged to jointly build a new combat jet in the face of rising military tensions with Russia.

    But the commitment to build the fighter aircraft, which would cost billions of dollars to develop and buy, also has another target: Washington.

    Germany and France hope the new plane that would not enter service for years also will wean European allies off buying U.S. planes."

    I caught you with one lie. That shows that the rest you talk is rubbish as well.

    Also UK is a member of the EU. And i doubt there will be a BREXIt. The elites dont want a BREXIT. Same will happen as always. They let vote again until they like the result.
    avatar
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2540
    Points : 3420
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:50 pm

    Aristide wrote:

    The EU is the largest economy in the world. An economic power unmatched on the planet.

    France broke US sanctions against Cuba. France forced Bush and Clinton to end sanctions.

    France and Germany are the EU. Thats the simple fact. Where do you think decissions are made? in Bratislava?

    Fact is, that USA never had a smaller global power projection than today. Only 20% of world economy are USA. In the 70th it was over 40%.

    The fact that we put heavy tariffs on american products and that the EU voted united to do so, shows power.

    Actually the US has surpassed the EU economy, with Brexit they far surpass it. Most of the EU's investments and collaborations are in the US, without them they would lose most of their high tech industry. The US has surpassed everyone in technology and made the world to depend on it. It is another form of control and as we see, it is a strong one. The EU is a loose confederation of states that don't even believe in what they are doing, just look at Italexit much less Brexit, the EU is falling apart.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:22 pm

    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

    The EU is the largest economy in the world. An economic power unmatched on the planet.

    France broke US sanctions against Cuba. France forced Bush and Clinton to end sanctions.

    France and Germany are the EU. Thats the simple fact. Where do you think decissions are made? in Bratislava?

    Fact is, that USA never had a smaller global power projection than today. Only 20% of world economy are USA. In the 70th it was over 40%.

    The fact that we put heavy tariffs on american products and that the EU voted united to do so, shows power.

    Actually the US has surpassed the EU economy, with Brexit they far surpass it.  Most of the EU's investments and collaborations are in the US, without them they would lose most of their high tech industry.  The US has surpassed everyone in technology and made the world to depend on it.  It is another form of control and as we see, it is a strong one.  The EU is a loose confederation of states that don't even believe in what they are doing, just look at Italexit much less Brexit, the EU is falling apart.

    Our high tech industry is located here in the EU. And no, the US has not surpased us. Infact in pharma and biotech the giants are in France and Germany. Same counts for alternative energy technology as well as aviation and shipbuilding.

    That said, i dont know what exactly is fallimg apart? Infact Trump works perfect as outside enemy to create internal unity. The block moves closer together.

    Also we dont need to break with USA. Just create enough financial pressure on some american companies. Sooner or later Trump gets the Kennedy exit and then business as usual.
    avatar
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2540
    Points : 3420
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:12 pm

    Aristide wrote:

    Our high tech industry is located here in the EU. And no, the US has not surpased us. Infact in pharma and biotech the giants are in France and Germany. Same counts for alternative energy technology as well as aviation and shipbuilding.

    That said, i dont know what exactly is fallimg apart? Infact Trump works perfect as outside enemy to create internal unity. The block moves closer together.

    Also we dont need to break with USA. Just create enough financial pressure on some american companies. Sooner or later Trump gets the Kennedy exit and then business as usual.

    US pharma and biotech surpasses France and Germany combined. Look at Alstom, sold to GE, you can't even make turbines for your nuke subs. Alcatel used to be the pillar of French IT suppliers, now it is no more. The US surpasses you in every area and you cannot make it without them. If you go into a trade war with the US they will shut you down and take your market share. They can replace anything you have without issue, not the same for the EU without the US.
    avatar
    Isos

    Posts : 2489
    Points : 2483
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Isos on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:16 pm

    I caught you with one lie. That shows that the rest you talk is rubbish as well.

    That's gov's opinion. Army and generals want f-35. The gov will change, generals won't. Dassault is also not very happy to share technology with germans that haven't an advanced fighter jet technology.

    Concerning Cuba, france has waited US to stop sanctions and french companies are always afraid of US sanctions concerning countries like cuba or iran.

    Macron's visit in washington last months shows very well how UE is seen by US : dogs.

    France has no power alone. Get over it.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:06 pm

    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

    Our high tech industry is located here in the EU. And no, the US has not surpased us. Infact in pharma and biotech the giants are in France and Germany. Same counts for alternative energy technology as well as aviation and shipbuilding.

    That said, i dont know what exactly is fallimg apart? Infact Trump works perfect as outside enemy to create internal unity. The block moves closer together.

    Also we dont need to break with USA. Just create enough financial pressure on some american companies. Sooner or later Trump gets the Kennedy exit and then business as usual.

    US pharma and biotech surpasses France and Germany combined.  Look at Alstom, sold to GE, you can't even make turbines for your nuke subs.  Alcatel used to be the pillar of French IT suppliers, now it is no more.  The US surpasses you in every area and you cannot make it without them.  If you go into a trade war with the US they will shut you down and take your market share.  They can replace anything you have without issue, not the same for the EU without the US.  

    lol you know who just bought Monsanto, right?
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:08 pm

    Isos wrote:
    I caught you with one lie. That shows that the rest you talk is rubbish as well.

    That's gov's opinion. Army and generals want f-35. The gov will change, generals won't. Dassault is also not very happy to share technology with germans that haven't an advanced fighter jet technology.

    Concerning Cuba, france has waited US to stop sanctions and french companies are always afraid of US sanctions concerning countries like cuba or iran.

    Macron's visit in washington last months shows very well how UE is seen by US : dogs.

    France has no power alone. Get over it.

    You lied regarding the jet and i showed your lie. A person that lies once shall never be trusted again.

    Also whats your issue with US? We have no problem with USA. We have a problem with Trump. Trump might not be much longer. Then evrything goes back to normal.
    avatar
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2540
    Points : 3420
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:58 pm

    Aristide wrote:

    lol you know who just bought Monsanto, right?

    You know that US pharma is worth $340 billion, right? Germany and France combined is only $82 billion. US lead in biotech is three times larger than that.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 284
    Points : 326
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Aristide on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:50 pm

    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

    lol you know who just bought Monsanto, right?

    You know that US pharma is worth $340 billion, right? Germany and France combined is only $82 billion.  US lead in biotech is three times larger than that.  

    Why do you tell lies?

    Bayer alone with the recent monsanto merger is 140 billion € worth.

    avatar
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2540
    Points : 3420
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:05 pm

    Aristide wrote:

    Why do you tell lies?

    Bayer alone with the recent monsanto merger is 140 billion € worth.


    €140 billion? You must be on crack.
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2526
    Points : 2524
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  KiloGolf on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:05 am

    Aristide wrote:We tried it otherwise, it failed. What worked was pushing trump into the corner.

    France pushing the US into a corner lol1 lol1 lol1
    Mate, you owe the US and the UK your freedom lol!

    France is as significant in the world stage as Italy, those 4 SSBNs make little difference. Now go back to your iphone.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7345
    Points : 7439
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:20 am


    This clown still thinks French get to do things without Uncle Sam's certification? lol1

    USA calls the plays, French run them.

    Just look at that Iran nonsense for most recent example, all huff and puff from eurotrash but couple of days later they all folded like lawnchairs.

    Donnie is your democratically elected owner so just lay back and let it happen.

    Sponsored content

    Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm