Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Boris Nemtsov killed

    Share

    cracker
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 232
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2014-09-04

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  cracker on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:24 pm

    as one said... too much education is not good. A country like russia has a huge basis of industries, mines, etc... even agriculture. Needs less educated and manual working people too.


    Back on nemtsov (by the way his name is derived from nemtsi nemetski, meaning "german" ?)... what's new on the investigation? What's your opinions? possible chechens hitmen? Terrorists? some men from the separatist in ukraine? A false flag from "someone" probably a plan originated from Langley... All is possible... A sacrifice from the opposition itself?

    I don't mention a gov or putin order as it's simply illogical and impossible...

    collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1207
    Points : 1234
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  collegeboy16 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:44 pm

    cracker wrote:as one said... too much education is not good. A country like russia has a huge basis of industries, mines, etc... even agriculture. Needs less educated and manual working people too.


    Back on nemtsov (by the way his name is derived from nemtsi nemetski, meaning "german" ?)... what's new on the investigation? What's your opinions? possible chechens hitmen? Terrorists? some men from the separatist in ukraine?  A false flag from "someone" probably a plan originated from Langley... All is possible... A sacrifice from the opposition itself?

    I don't mention a gov or putin order as it's simply illogical and impossible...
    education is like dakka imo- you can never have too much of it. if you want laborers there is majority of human population to choose from.

    imo, the guy was offed by one of his disappointed sponsors- prolly because hes of more use dead than alive. if the authorities wanted this as a show of force and impunity they couldve just you know, fabricated stuff and have this guy jailed, then shanked- you know like what every self-respecting tyrannical government does with its political opposition.

    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Kyo on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:16 am

    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:And our TR1 can't stop making one-liner replies, not wanting, not capable off to make a point and comperision just like various users before him, no he just keeps contra against everything you say...no proofs needed, the 'murican way of argumentation.

    You don't need much of a paragraph to point out that Russian schooling has indeed degrade over the past two decades in many aspects.


    You would know this, if you had an ounce of experience with it.
    It's TR1 that's Adolf. Adolf Tolkachev.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:31 am

    Kyo wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:And our TR1 can't stop making one-liner replies, not wanting, not capable off to make a point and comperision just like various users before him, no he just keeps contra against everything you say...no proofs needed, the 'murican way of argumentation.

    You don't need much of a paragraph to point out that Russian schooling has indeed degrade over the past two decades in many aspects.


    You would know this, if you had an ounce of experience with it.
    It's TR1 that's Adolf. Adolf Tolkachev.

    You got it. 10 Putin rubles for you for your keen eye comrade.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:30 pm

    Wikileaks: Nemtsov advises American Embassy, Russia needs a crisis to topple Putin

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15445
    Points : 16152
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  GarryB on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:12 am

    Someone who advises a foreign country how to destabilise their own country is a traitor and a scumbag... I am glad someone shot him.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2500
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  kvs on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:13 am

    GarryB wrote:Someone who advises a foreign country how to destabilise their own country is a traitor and a scumbag... I am glad someone shot him.

    +1

    Scum like Nemtsov contribute to the deaths of tens of thousands if not millions when their plans work out. See Ukraine for
    an example of the results of a bunch of bootlicks who get into power.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Mike E on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:37 am

    GarryB wrote:Someone who advises a foreign country how to destabilise their own country is a traitor and a scumbag... I am glad someone shot him.
    For all I care this guy could have a criminal record to his name, I'll have to research and find out...

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:04 am

    Mike E wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Someone who advises a foreign country how to destabilise their own country is a traitor and a scumbag... I am glad someone shot him.
    For all I care this guy could have a criminal record to his name, I'll have to research and find out...

    Like he would care, like anyone would care, one Passport with City of London is enough to make this to no deal, the entire "country" City of London is the home of traitors, crooks, oligarchs, rich murderes and other criminals.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:40 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Someone who advises a foreign country how to destabilise their own country is a traitor and a scumbag... I am glad someone shot him.
    For all I care this guy could have a criminal record to his name, I'll have to research and find out...

    Like he would care, like anyone would care, one Passport with City of London is enough to make this to no deal, the entire "country" City of London is the home of traitors, crooks, oligarchs, rich murderes and other criminals.

    You just described Moscow Wink .

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 am

    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Someone who advises a foreign country how to destabilise their own country is a traitor and a scumbag... I am glad someone shot him.
    For all I care this guy could have a criminal record to his name, I'll have to research and find out...

    Like he would care, like anyone would care, one Passport with City of London is enough to make this to no deal, the entire "country" City of London is the home of traitors, crooks, oligarchs, rich murderes and other criminals.

    You just described Moscow Wink .

    Funny that you're the person telling everyone here they are obsessed with US and negative picture...you mastered hypocrisy american.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:08 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Someone who advises a foreign country how to destabilise their own country is a traitor and a scumbag... I am glad someone shot him.
    For all I care this guy could have a criminal record to his name, I'll have to research and find out...

    Like he would care, like anyone would care, one Passport with City of London is enough to make this to no deal, the entire "country" City of London is the home of traitors, crooks, oligarchs, rich murderes and other criminals.

    You just described Moscow Wink .

    Funny that you're the person telling everyone here they are obsessed with US and negative picture...you mastered hypocrisy american.

    Moscow is in Russia last I checked.

    Why do you keep bringing up the US like a maniac?

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:12 am

    Uhhh...you are so immune to realize your own hypocrisy you are truelly lost cause.

    And as information for you, Nothing is comparable with City of London, it is a club exclusively for people with money and power while Moscow there are a few dozen in 12 mln city, you will find more crooks,oligarchs in Tel Aviv, Washington, London or Berlin then in Moscow.

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Regular on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:09 am

    But London is being left out now as dirty money are settling in Luxembourg now.

    cracker
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 232
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2014-09-04

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  cracker on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:41 pm

    London also has a very long tradition of pedophilia among politics and just rich people in general...

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:42 pm

    cracker wrote:London also has a very long tradition of pedophilia among politics and just rich people in general...

    Pedophilia is common among UN officials who are protected international with political immunity, there were several cases of pedophilia and even children sex slaves smuggled by UN officials themselfs.

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  NationalRus on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:21 pm

    moscow is the capital of russian traitors and the fifth column, nowere else they have so much support, and still so few came to "grief" for this pice of shit, at least that is good that ther grip is crumbling

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  NickM on Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:34 pm

    NationalRus wrote:moscow is the capital of russian traitors and the fifth column, nowere else they have so much support, and still so few came to "grief" for this pice of shit, at least that is good that ther grip is crumbling

    Killing Nemtsov at the heart of Moscow is actually quite easy.

    The area around the Kremlin is teeming with Asians, who have entered Russia illegally from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, China and India. A significant number of these Asians are known to have a criminal record. Its quite possible that for a few $$ these criminal Asians killed Nemtsov because Nemtsov was vehemently opposed to immigration.

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 986
    Points : 1139
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:19 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    collegeboy16 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Yes, by the same retarded people AMERICANS,  who don't know shit where countries on the globus are, the US is a 3rd world state in education and that is factual.
    disagree- the most respected faculty members in my university studied in murican universities- heck right now im reading several books authored by muricans, looking at video lectures by murican profs, and listening to audio lectures podcasts by, you guessed it, murican profs.

    Then you have no understanding of american education system with all the same methods handful of american elite universities where not even 1% of the US population have visited are constantly used and abused to boost american education system, at least in perception of average people. Fact is american education system except of one single handful elite universities, which no normal person can afford anyway, are all subpar especially public schools, which High-Schools originate on german pestalozzi schools, these schools are common known as "idiot schools" for the kids with learning disabilities. The US does not rank in education nowhere near european schools, not to mention education system of some asian countries.
    Are you talking about the ivy league? Yes they are elitist snobbish cesspits. But what about state universities? They're far cheaper than the private bourgeois shit but many of them like UC Berkeley have an extremely good faculty with the world's most cutting edge technology.
    While US high and elementary schools are much worse, they definately have a better higher education system. If you didn't do well in high school you have absolutely no chance of being accepted into any semidecent colledge in europe no matter how well you did in their entry test, thus robbing you of good education. In US however this BS at least doesn't happen and they judge whether you're gonna be accepted by how you are, not how you were.
    Of course there's this shitty elitism of choosing only "unique" or "valuable contributors" in US universities also. Good luck to be accepted in an Ivy league if you weren't in your school team or didn't win any state competition.


    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 986
    Points : 1139
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:32 pm

    Firebird wrote:
    Kyo wrote:
    collegeboy16 wrote:
    well, those american universities do attract smart people from around the world, the creme de la creme of those superior pre higher education systems of europe and asia. and its these people who really drive innovation in their fields, so it makes up for the rather poor showing of the rest.
    Foreign student exchange in "murican" universities serves mainly as a brainwashing mechanism.

    There is a lot of that. They teach as "fact" what is merely brainwashing, cultural indoctrination and bare faced lies.

    Many people go to Ivy League unis not to learn anything, but to become part of a club.  A pinstriped mafia, so to speak. Same with other unis in Europe.

    Its no better in England. I know scientists who were bombarded with "accepted theories" against their own. They say its like arguing with religious fanatics.

    My university was one of the most corrupt cesspools known to man. They seemed to be everywhere. Fingers in each others pieces. Politics, the cops, large corporations, social policy etc etc.

    I thought american universities were some of the only places in the US where you could find non mainstream views and real debates. The fact that there is a stalinist professor called Grover Furr countering bourgeois historical lies in US colledge classes proves you wrong. Let's not forget Noam Chomsky spread his ideas in universities. I also saw a harvard student poll where the ovgerwhelming opinion there was that the US is a biggest threat to world peace.

    However you're right about during the cold war. When my father defected to america in 1986 they happily accepted him into a very elite private university(keys western I think) without him having to pay almost anything. he didn't even have to take the SAT. However because of his nationality he was considered to be unique and could be seen as "heroic antitotalitarian defector" he was approved. The US then also wanted to give the impression of the supposed US generosity to foreighniers like my father and manipulate them into becoming western cheerleaders.

    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Kyo on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:30 am

    Important developments in the Nemtsov murder case (UPDATED)
    March 08, 2015 51 Comments
    It took the combined efforts of the FSB/SKR/MVD one week to make the first arrests in the case of the murder of Nemtsov: a group of 7 men, all from the North Caucasus were arrested.  A sixth man killed himself with a hand grenade  in Grozny when he was about to be arrested.

    The Russians used the combination of the “Potok” HD camera monitoring network and intercepts of all the cellular phone network calls made from the city center that evening to zero in the car used by the killer to escape which soon led to the entire group.

    The authorities seem pretty confident that they got the right men.  They are:

    Zaur Dadaev (Заур Дадаев) – the supposed killer who, according to unconfirmed reports, was the deputy commander of the Chechen special operations battalion “Vostok”.
    Shagit Gubashev (Шагит Губашев)
    Anzor Gubashev (Анзор Губашев)
    Khamzat Bakhaev (Хамзат Бахаев)
    Tamerlan Eskerkhanov (Тамерлан Эскерханов)
    Shagid Gubashev (Шагид Губашев)
    Ramzan Bakhaev (Рамзан Бахаев)
    The last two have not, as of this moment, been charged with anything.

    This is a big group of people and it appears that the security services have caught if not the full network or gang, then at least most of it.

    According to breaking news from Moscow, the main suspect, Zaur Dadaev, has now confessed that he is the person who killed Nemtsov.

    The rapid arrest of all these men is, of course, good news for the security services, but considering that Nemtsov was murdered in one of the most monitored and protected locations on Russia, it is hardly surprising.  I had expected an arrest withing 48 hours, and I bet you the Russians knew who had done it very soon, but they wanted to arrest the full network.

    Whether these arrests will provide the real answers is, alas, very uncertain.  We can, for example, remember the case of the murder of Anna Politkovskaya who was also initially blamed on Putin and Ramzan Kadyrov and which eventually led to two trials (along with several more murders). Eventually, a group of Chechens was found guilty and sentenced to long jail terms, but the identity of the people who ordered that hit was never discovered.

    I am very concerned that in this case again we will go along the same scenario.  Chechens, especially those who served in the Chechen security forces, make ideal culprits as they can be presented either as criminal thugs, or religious fanatics, or both.  Add to that the fact that Chechen mobsters have very close ties to the Ukrainian oligarchs and that Chechens are fighting on both sides of the conflict in the Donbass and you will immediately get the picture: it will be exceedingly hard to prove who ordered the murder and why.

    So far my prediction that patsies will be found is proven correct and ideal culprits have been found.  I just hope that this will be just the beginning of a real investigation and not the end of it.

    The Saker

    UPDATE: Russian source now have indicated that the security services  are looking another 4 men suspected of having provided the weapon used in the crime.

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  NationalRus on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 am

    who ever killd him did russia a great service

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2500
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  kvs on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:25 am

    Now Kasparov is barking like a chihuahua. I wonder when he will be rubbed out.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:36 am

    kvs wrote:Now Kasparov is barking like a chihuahua.   I wonder when he will be rubbed out.  

    Yeah, he currently lives in US. Doubt anything will happen to him but I doubt he will ever return to Russia. He will just be another nobody barking.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15445
    Points : 16152
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  GarryB on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:23 am

    I was wondering who you were talking about because when kasparov is mentioned he is always called former world chess champion Kasparov...

    I think he could be better described as former chess champion current nothing... or current foreign stooge.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Sponsored content

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:37 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am