Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Boris Nemtsov killed

    Share

    collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1207
    Points : 1234
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  collegeboy16 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:19 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Yes, by the same retarded people AMERICANS,  who don't know shit where countries on the globus are, the US is a 3rd world state in education and that is factual.
    disagree- the most respected faculty members in my university studied in murican universities- heck right now im reading several books authored by muricans, looking at video lectures by murican profs, and listening to audio lectures podcasts by, you guessed it, murican profs.

    collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1207
    Points : 1234
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  collegeboy16 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:22 pm

    Hannibal Barca wrote:Sorry but South Korea is as advanced as any European country and Singapore beat the pants out of every other town around the world.
    Singapore is probably not 1st world because it is 0th world Cool
    yeah, no sh!t. kids in SG learn how to read first b4 learning how to walk.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:25 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    Regular wrote:Where do You pull this definition ? Very Happy
    Today 1st,2nd,3rd world is used more or less to state wealth of the country.

    Werewolf is correct. Since cold war, first world country indicated countries allied to US, second world are countries allied to USSR and third world were neutral. Nowdays, idiots use it as an explanation of a measure of economic activity which is a piss poor method of trying to create a 'club' status.

    Same thing with definition of class. High class, middle class and low class. Back in the middle ages and beginning of industrial revolution, high class were kings, queens and Dukes, Dutchesses. Middle class were the people like Aristrocrats, priestly, etc and low class were all the working class people.

    We somehow changed it over the years based upon earnings, which is way too vague as it is. One can make triple more than the other, but they all get false views because someone who is near medium income may have all this junk like a BMW (rather than a Honda civic or something) they he may not have earned or is still paying for it, views he/she is a upper middle class or high class.

    More of a marketing and political concept rather than anything else.

    BTW, class system as soon you earn 850 Euro in germany you are not counted Poor anymore, that is the devision between Poor 849 (Poor) 850 (Middle class). We have such a great lobbyism and such a great corruption how to camoflauge our poor or unemployment numbers.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 pm

    collegeboy16 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Yes, by the same retarded people AMERICANS,  who don't know shit where countries on the globus are, the US is a 3rd world state in education and that is factual.
    disagree- the most respected faculty members in my university studied in murican universities- heck right now im reading several books authored by muricans, looking at video lectures by murican profs, and listening to audio lectures podcasts by, you guessed it, murican profs.

    Then you have no understanding of american education system with all the same methods handful of american elite universities where not even 1% of the US population have visited are constantly used and abused to boost american education system, at least in perception of average people. Fact is american education system except of one single handful elite universities, which no normal person can afford anyway, are all subpar especially public schools, which High-Schools originate on german pestalozzi schools, these schools are common known as "idiot schools" for the kids with learning disabilities. The US does not rank in education nowhere near european schools, not to mention education system of some asian countries.

    collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1207
    Points : 1234
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  collegeboy16 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:45 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Then you have no understanding of american education system with all the same methods handful of american elite universities where not even 1% of the US population have visited are constantly used and abused to boost american education system, at least in perception of average people. Fact is american education system except of one single handful elite universities, which no normal person can afford anyway, are all subpar especially public schools, which High-Schools originate on german pestalozzi schools, these schools are common known as "idiot schools" for the kids with learning disabilities. The US does not rank in education nowhere near european schools, not to mention education system of some asian countries.
    well, those american universities do attract smart people from around the world, the creme de la creme of those superior pre higher education systems of europe and asia. and its these people who really drive innovation in their fields, so it makes up for the rather poor showing of the rest.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:51 pm

    A handful of elite universities lol.

    I love when people lecture about subjects they know nothing about

    America's university system= shits on Europes. There is a reason people flood to the US for its higher education.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:52 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    If the shoe fits.

    Just because you are Russian does not mean you can't be anti russian...

    Black people can be racist too.

    He is no russian by ethnicity.

    No, and I don't want to be either.

    What is the problem? You are aware Russia is a multi ethnic state?

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:53 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    I am anti-russian?

    If the shoe fits.

    Just because you are Russian does not mean you can't be anti russian...

    Black people can be racist too.

    No, I am consistently pro Russian, just anti Russian government. And anti-fanboy.

    If you guys cant differentiate between the two the problem lies with you, not me.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:55 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Nobody was talking about those two here so not sure where you are heading.

    I'm heading there that there are plenty of people living and ruling Russia who are not native ethnic Russians. It doesn't strip them of any rights.
    By the way, found video of TR1  pwnd
    http://www.tubechop.com/watch/5307570

    Actually it does since he is an american citizen not a russian nor does he live there and surely not in any interest for russia as a country, which anyone can see from his various comments.

    Christ, you love making an ass of yourself.

    I am a Russian and American citizen. Get that through your thick skull.
    I live in both countries.

    I fail to see the relevance since 90% of you people are not even Russian in ANY sense of the word, but if you are going to keep bringing me in, I will keep putting you straight.

    Keep sucking Putin dick though you shill.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:56 pm

    Regular wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Nobody was talking about those two here so not sure where you are heading.

    I'm heading there that there are plenty of people living and ruling Russia who are not native ethnic Russians. It doesn't strip them of any rights.
    By the way, found video of TR1  pwnd
    http://www.tubechop.com/watch/5307570

    Good film btw.

    But that Ethiopian claims he is a Rusky, which he is not. And neither am I, nor have I ever wanted to be.

    In the english language however Russian = both Rusky and Rosiyanin.

    Anwyays I am sure you know the difference but some dolts here (German ones iroinically) clearly don't. Oh well, some people are obsessed with genetics more than other Wink . One might say...its in their blood Wink .

    collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1207
    Points : 1234
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  collegeboy16 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:03 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    In the english language however Russian = both Rusky and Rosiyanin.
    schrodinger russians... can be both, and or either at the same time. dunno

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Regular on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:27 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Nobody was talking about those two here so not sure where you are heading.

    I'm heading there that there are plenty of people living and ruling Russia who are not native ethnic Russians. It doesn't strip them of any rights.
    By the way, found video of TR1  pwnd
    http://www.tubechop.com/watch/5307570

    Good film btw.

    But that Ethiopian claims he is a Rusky, which he is not. And neither am I, nor have I ever wanted to be.

    In the english language however Russian = both Rusky and Rosiyanin.

    Anwyays I am sure you know the difference but some dolts here (German ones iroinically) clearly don't. Oh well, some people are obsessed with genetics more than other Wink . One might say...its in their blood Wink .

    I hope You are not taking anything said on internet personally.
    Technically I can easily become Russian myself as I was born in Soviet Union. I have relatives with polish names and surnames who don't know polish and speak only Russian as their mother tongue.
    And I served with few Russians with Russian names and surnames who couldn't speak proper Russian and were staunch Lithuanian patriots. The less Lithuanian they were the more they went to prove they are.
    In the end of the day being Russian is a state of mind, Graham W. Phillips could serve as an example.

    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Kyo on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:43 pm

    collegeboy16 wrote:
    well, those american universities do attract smart people from around the world, the creme de la creme of those superior pre higher education systems of europe and asia. and its these people who really drive innovation in their fields, so it makes up for the rather poor showing of the rest.
    Foreign student exchange in "murican" universities serves mainly as a brainwashing mechanism.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 pm

    Kyo wrote:
    collegeboy16 wrote:
    well, those american universities do attract smart people from around the world, the creme de la creme of those superior pre higher education systems of europe and asia. and its these people who really drive innovation in their fields, so it makes up for the rather poor showing of the rest.
    Foreign student exchange in "murican" universities serves mainly as a brainwashing mechanism.

    No, you are mixing it with students from "socialist brother countries" in the USSR Very Happy .

    Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 909
    Points : 941
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Firebird on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 pm

    TR1 wrote:A handful of elite universities lol.

    I love when people lecture about subjects they know nothing about

    America's university system= shits on Europes. There is a reason people flood to the US for its higher education.

    Hmm. I looked at the US system in depth, as I was looking to do postgrad there.
    It has some good pts, and some terrble pts. Excerbated today due to the slump in prospects for young US grads.

    Yes its research facilities have lots of money. Yes its top unis have lots of prestige (as do various unis round the world).

    But there are problems. Bachelors degrees are what British kids do at 18yrs (and likewise for Europeans). Top unis are OBSCENELY expensive. And you arent guaranteed even a reasonable job at the end of many degrees. And you might not get much in the way of grant assistance.

    2nd, 3rd, 4th tier uni? You might get treated like a leper when applying for many jobs.

    The US uni system is all one big gravy train in many aspects. Ivy league "consultants" assess unis round the World. And they decide the best ones are the ones they can milk the students most for.

    Ironically for most prestige careers, uni is just about prestige, showing you are hard working. OR that u have rich parents, OR are well connected, or jump thro the ridiculous hoops like "was High School quarterback" etc. What you learn at uni isnt overly useful for most careers. I know lawyers who were shit at uni, but carved out terrific careers, and vice versa.

    Put simply, USA uni can be one serious waste of money. And the more money thats wasted, the higher that uni ranks in the so called world wide tables.


    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Kyo on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:55 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Kyo wrote:
    collegeboy16 wrote:
    well, those american universities do attract smart people from around the world, the creme de la creme of those superior pre higher education systems of europe and asia. and its these people who really drive innovation in their fields, so it makes up for the rather poor showing of the rest.
    Foreign student exchange in "murican" universities serves mainly as a brainwashing mechanism.

    No, you are mixing it with students from "socialist brother countries" in the USSR Very Happy .

    Brainwashing is the speciality of Ivy League universities.


    Last edited by Kyo on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 909
    Points : 941
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Firebird on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:59 pm

    Kyo wrote:
    collegeboy16 wrote:
    well, those american universities do attract smart people from around the world, the creme de la creme of those superior pre higher education systems of europe and asia. and its these people who really drive innovation in their fields, so it makes up for the rather poor showing of the rest.
    Foreign student exchange in "murican" universities serves mainly as a brainwashing mechanism.

    There is a lot of that. They teach as "fact" what is merely brainwashing, cultural indoctrination and bare faced lies.

    Many people go to Ivy League unis not to learn anything, but to become part of a club. A pinstriped mafia, so to speak. Same with other unis in Europe.

    Its no better in England. I know scientists who were bombarded with "accepted theories" against their own. They say its like arguing with religious fanatics.

    My university was one of the most corrupt cesspools known to man. They seemed to be everywhere. Fingers in each others pieces. Politics, the cops, large corporations, social policy etc etc.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:01 pm

    Firebird wrote:
    Kyo wrote:
    collegeboy16 wrote:
    well, those american universities do attract smart people from around the world, the creme de la creme of those superior pre higher education systems of europe and asia. and its these people who really drive innovation in their fields, so it makes up for the rather poor showing of the rest.
    Foreign student exchange in "murican" universities serves mainly as a brainwashing mechanism.

    There is a lot of that. They teach as "fact" what is merely brainwashing, cultural indoctrination and bare faced lies.

    Many people go to Ivy League unis not to learn anything, but to become part of a club.  A pinstriped mafia, so to speak. Same with other unis in Europe.

    Its no better in England. I know scientists who were bombarded with "accepted theories" against their own. They say its like arguing with religious fanatics.

    My university was one of the most corrupt cesspools known to man. They seemed to be everywhere. Fingers in each others pieces. Politics, the cops, large corporations, social policy etc etc.

    There is that, but there are also prestigious uni's in the state that do well because many of the students are already in the respective field and learning more. So many of them will do very well already. American Universities are not necessarily the problem. Its the schooling before hand.

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1955
    Points : 1962
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Regular on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:48 pm

    But Russian future education is still shit compared to what it was in last Soviet times.
    Not my opinion. Just a fact. Maybe education shouldn't be so high like it was back then? Overqualified people are not good too.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:13 pm

    Regular wrote:But Russian future education is still shit compared to what it was in last Soviet times.
    Not my opinion. Just a fact. Maybe education shouldn't be so high like it was back then? Overqualified people are not good too.
    Russian education is world class in math & physics - very few specialized US schools approach the level of an average Russian high school.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:20 pm

    Lothar von Trotha wrote:
    Regular wrote:But Russian future education is still shit compared to what it was in last Soviet times.
    Not my opinion. Just a fact. Maybe education shouldn't be so high like it was back then? Overqualified people are not good too.
    Russian education is world class in math & physics - very few specialized US schools approach the level of an average Russian high school.

    You have no idea how much an "average" Russian school has degraded on the high school level.


    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:21 am

    And our TR1 can't stop making one-liner replies, not wanting, not capable off to make a point and comperision just like various users before him, no he just keeps contra against everything you say...no proofs needed, the 'murican way of argumentation.

    TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5840
    Points : 5892
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  TR1 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:59 am

    Werewolf wrote:And our TR1 can't stop making one-liner replies, not wanting, not capable off to make a point and comperision just like various users before him, no he just keeps contra against everything you say...no proofs needed, the 'murican way of argumentation.

    You don't need much of a paragraph to point out that Russian schooling has indeed degrade over the past two decades in many aspects.


    You would know this, if you had an ounce of experience with it.

    Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1219
    Points : 1241
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:35 pm

    Who cares about Russia? America rocks!

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:And our TR1 can't stop making one-liner replies, not wanting, not capable off to make a point and comperision just like various users before him, no he just keeps contra against everything you say...no proofs needed, the 'murican way of argumentation.

    You don't need much of a paragraph to point out that Russian schooling has indeed degrade over the past two decades in many aspects.


    You would know this, if you had an ounce of experience with it.

    The question was not about how it degenerated, nothing is even comperable to the highest level of education there was in Soviet Union, nothing can compare itself to it, but even despite its degeneration it is still higher then wide spectrum of US or european countries, but yes i aggree, it should get back close to the level of Soviet Union, because education determines the future of a country.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Boris Nemtsov killed

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:59 am


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:59 am