Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+98
The-thing-next-door
Interlinked
Tingsay
Isos
rrob
getoverit
Fred333
0nillie0
GarryB
eehnie
par far
calm
Singular_Transform
Viktor
Grazneyar
Godric
auslander
KiloGolf
whir
nomadski
KoTeMoRe
ultimatewarrior
crod
d_taddei2
zorobabel
Kimppis
Karl Haushofer
BKP
miketheterrible
victor1985
SeigSoloyvov
Azi
Project Canada
JohninMK
Rmf
Svyatoslavich
PapaDragon
GunshipDemocracy
Book.
kingodthequeens
OminousSpudd
Prince Darling
franco
Cucumber Khan
Specnaz
sheytanelkebir
RTN
jhelb
George1
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
Manov
max steel
kvs
Zivo
VladimirSahin
chromatin1
Trexonian
G Bob
Hannibal Barca
Vympel
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
navyfield
higurashihougi
Mike E
Sujoy
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Werewolf
macedonian
Asf
TR1
Vann7
vK_man
SSDD
ahmedfire
nemrod
As Sa'iqa
AlfaT8
medo
sepheronx
Department Of Defense
Cyberspec
collegeboy16
gaurav
NickM
BTRfan
Firebird
Regular
Corrosion
chenzhao
KomissarBojanchev
SOC
Admin
Turk1
milky_candy_sugar
102 posters

Talking bollocks thread

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Talking bollocks thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:26 pm

This forum needs a stricter moderation. Definitely.

Freedom is good but it has it's limits too. People here write things that would result in immediate, permanent ban on every military-related forum other than this one. We got people calling for genocide of entire nations or religious groups and insulting them using derogatory terms - if police were to search through this forum, it would find enough material to incriminate several people. We also have constant off topic about Holocaust, Zionists, Anglo-Saxons in every second thread about. And reputation of Russiadefence.net suffers greatly because of that and we're perceived as a den of crackpots on other military forums.

I do not contribute much to technical discussions - I came here mostly to learn about military equipment, I am not an expert in hardware. But neverthless, I can imagine some tweaks that can be implemented to make this plave more attractive.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:This forum needs a stricter moderation. Definitely.

Freedom is good but it has it's limits too. People here write things that would result in immediate, permanent ban on every military-related forum other than this one. We got people calling for genocide of entire nations or religious groups and insulting them using derogatory terms - if police were to search through this forum, it would find enough material to incriminate several people. We also have constant off topic about Holocaust, Zionists, Anglo-Saxons in every second thread about. And reputation of Russiadefence.net suffers greatly because of that and we're perceived as a den of crackpots on other military forums.

I do not contribute much to technical discussions - I came here mostly to learn about military equipment, I am not an expert in hardware. But neverthless, I can imagine some tweaks that can be implemented to make this plave more attractive.

Forums suffers from people that have no clue about politics but constantly are trying to engage in political discussions and have absolutley zero to contribute to any military related stuff, such people are harmful, only calling for ban this ban that. Maybe you should contribute to the forum before demanding bans, because you were not contributional to this forum in any way, but ofc that is not for me to decide, but is still funny to see the least useful users on this forum making the loudest demands of banning people. Just like in society you can expect financial aid from the government when you pay taxes and not the other way around.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:37 pm

That sounds like a fancy way of saying you want to silence people who don't agree with the things you believe.... all in the name of democracy and freedom and human rights of course....

Pipe down buddy. No-one is calling for "genocide", and if your beloved jack-booted #@$% storm-troopers get a bad rap here because of their outrageous behaviour, don't start pointing fingers at those who notice and give voice to the thoughts of the silent majority.

I strongly agree with Werewolf in the previous post where he observes that many people have zero understanding about politics, and IMHO, a appreciation of the pseudo-science of how humans manage their macro-affairs (ie politics) is ESSENTIAL. Without this, discussions on defense simply devolve into puerile and childish fan-boy self-fondling over folded & welded steel things. Its important to try and moderate ones tone in these public forums, but by doG it is hard sometimes. I personally, while a Westener, have a burning HATRED of the psychopathic and ruthless Western ruling class and entrenched Deep State. Atrocities such as the planned NATO demolition of Yugoslavia, the mindless invasion of Iraq, the covert support of terrorism to destroy secular Syria and progressive Libya, and now the overt support of a Russophobic quasi-fascist regime in Ukraine and the open encouragement of state-sponsored violence against its opponents... Honestly, its hard to restrain myself at times and to not go too far...

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:54 pm

What I honestly find bewildering is what link people see between an ideology that calls for a Jewish homeworld, and the rest of the world's ills, including the conflict in the Ukraine for example.

Is it because the US is involved?
    But then why are Zionism and the US so closely associated? Because Israel was one of their many imperial projects (together with the USSR for that matter) to establish influence around the world? Sorry guys, there's nothing special about Zionism and Israel and there never was; it was just business for usual for one globe-spanning empire in the same way as it was business as usual for the British empire that preceeded it.

People need to get some perspective, and stop seeing the hands of the Jews in places where they clearly have little to do with anything.

Last edited by flamming_python on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Word JEW should be censored here. Too much emotions here, must be something to with failure in art school Wink
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Regular wrote:Word JEW should be censored here. Too much emotions here, must be something to with failure in art school Wink

So let us go the world of 1984 George Orwell with new speech, just censor out every word that hurts your little brains and let us become to a poltical correct submissive worthless slaves that will just accept every crime because you are censored not to speak or even think about specific thinks.

Great idea, go censor yourself but don't advocate such garbage upon others. When your girly feelings get hurt by opinions and views of others than you have no buisness being on the internet in the first place.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Haha You calling me PC? Haha I would buy Breivik a beer.
    Had enough of Your obsession with jids. On every godamn thread there must be a fucking jew. Hilarious when Your own country has a new "jews" in town. Germany full of sand niggers, sinbads, matumbes. Not to mention native germans are now rotten to the core with society so pacified, gay and mentaly challenged. Social darwinism is needed like never.
    There is a reason why I like Russia is that Russians(and some eastern europeans) are superior in many ways to Europeans. That's why holiwood tries to portray Russians as brute, simple stupid men. I lived in the west, tried to work, couldn't handle idiocity, impracticality attitude, laziness, unrational thinking. To live by the rules in the west is like fucking yourself in the butt, system begs to be abused.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Regular wrote:Haha You calling me PC? Haha I would buy Breivik a beer.
    Had enough of Your obsession with jids. On every godamn thread there must be a fucking jew. Hilarious when Your own country has a new "jews" in town. Germany full of sand niggers, sinbads, matumbes. Not to mention native germans are now rotten to the core with society so pacified, gay and mentaly challenged. Social darwinism is needed like never.
    There is a reason why I like Russia is that Russians(and some eastern europeans) are superior in many ways to Europeans. That's why holiwood tries to portray Russians as brute, simple stupid men. I lived in the west, tried to work, couldn't handle idiocity, impracticality attitude, laziness, unrational thinking. To live by the rules in the west is like fucking yourself in the butt, system begs to be abused.

Where do you live now, if you don't mind?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Regular wrote:Haha You calling me PC? Haha I would buy Breivik a beer.

+1000 and I already put a plus to Werewolf so I agree with both. it is only that you have to get rid of your obsession that jews are innocent.
    Like I said West lives to the Jewish-nigger civilization.
    Regular
    Regular

Talking bollocks thread - Page 16 Empty Temp the status ukraine

Post  Regular Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:25 pm

I live over all NW Europe. Wife with kid lives in UK. Have a property in Lithuania but I'm not comming back because of matter of principle.
    Was patriot and liked west. Overfed with PC and liberalism. No love for jews (some soviet jews I have respected from childhood tho). I never had problem with them and thanks to Israel they are contained there.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Russia promotes its interests.

Or in some cases, the government's interests. Since above all they want to stay in power, as any real fall would see 90% of the Russian gov prosecuted.

lol @ prosperous world, equal world. Russian elites could give two shits less about that.

Plus, exactly against who has Russia been defensive versus? The Army has been used offensively in every operation since Dagestan 1999.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:19 pm

TR1 wrote:Russia promotes its interests.

Or in some cases, the government's interests. Since above all they want to stay in power, as any real fall would see 90% of the Russian gov prosecuted.

lol @ prosperous world, equal world. Russian elites could give two shits less about that.

It does indeed more than any other government, especially your government.

TR1 wrote:
    Plus, exactly against who has Russia been defensive versus? The Army has been used offensively in every operation since Dagestan 1999.

888 war it was defending itself, when US backed Georgia attacked russian peace keeping forces in South Ossetia, or was it the other way around like BBC reported?
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Russia has border clashes. There isn't a big difference between defense of offense on those cases as there's usually mutual tension between the belligerent parties. Blame the liquified borders on the collapse of the soviet union.

Now if Russia were to travel half way around the world to fight someone, that's another story.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:26 am

Werewolf wrote:

TR1 wrote:

888 war it was defending itself, when US backed Georgia attacked russian peace keeping forces in South Ossetia, or was it the other way around like BBC reported?

MY government, is the Russian government. Unlike you, I am a Russian citizen.

And 888 was entirely fought outside of Russian territory. Like I said, hardly a defensive war, even if Georgia started it.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:56 am

TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

TR1 wrote:

And 888 was entirely fought outside of Russian territory. Like I said, hardly a defensive war, even if Georgia started it.

Your government is the US government where you reside now.

And by that stupid statement WW2 was Russia an aggressore since it was fighting the war also outside of its boarders in germany right?

It was defensive through be it in Ingushetia, Dagestan, Chechnya and Georgia, it was fought because of US backed terrorists or Georgian lunatic and tie eater started halucinating and thought he could wage a war against russia, while the chechnyan terrorists were paid by Saudis and US via NGO's like "Freedom for Chechnya" which Soros was one of the main investors and lobbyists for this crap.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:02 am

No, my government is the government of the state I am a citizen of. That is Russia, as well as the USA. Unlike you, once again, Mister Proud Wannabe-Russian.

Your WW2 comparison is insane. Winter War? Yes, Soviet offensive. Poland?  39? Yes, Soviet offensive.
    rest of the war? Last I checked German troops went deep into the USSR. Nothing like that in 888 was there. There is a reason the operational was labeled "peace-making".

lol @ Calling Chechnya 1 defensive btw.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:24 am

You stopped being a russian and the government stopped being "yours" when you've chosen to switch to being an american, and when you have chosen to vilify "your" government at every step, ESPECIALLY in regards to the US covert war to subdue "your" country. Unless you want anyone with half a brain to believe that the US actions on the world stage and specifically against Russia are taken only because they are oh so kind and good and really care about democracy and freedom and really want the best for everyone (including russians), it's just we are so mean for misunderstanding how good Amerika is for the whole world and how mean and ungrateful we are for not joining in the crusade against evil China. Boo-f****-hoo.

If you want to vilify the russian government and those supporting it at every step, at least have the guts to do it as an american, stop calling yourself russian and representing russian people.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 am

TR1 wrote:No, my government is the government of the state I am a citizen of. That is Russia, as well as the USA. Unlike you, once again, Mister Proud Wannabe-Russian.

Your WW2 comparison is insane. Winter War? Yes, Soviet offensive. Poland?  39? Yes, Soviet offensive.
    rest of the war? Last I checked German troops went deep into the USSR. Nothing like that in 888 was there. There is a reason the operational was labeled "peace-making".

^

You are no russian and you are an american, not only aligned with its carzy politics but also anti russian, so screw your bullshit you are non russian.

Chechnya was defensive, it was Foreign backed terrorists that tried to balkanize the region not for independence search but because of a big propaganda bullshit from US and its paid wahabits.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:43 am

Hahahahaha.

No, unlike you both I am very much Russian. Sorry Smile .

Love these foreigners screaming what a Russian is.

Apparently being Russian is shilling everything the Russian gov does. lmao!
    No, I will criticize the pathetic and failed Russian government as a Russian.

Not sure what the US has anything to do with this topic. Is there a reason you intellectual midgets keep bringing it up?

Oh and pro tip. Chechnya was 1 was not about Wahhabism, it was not about any foreign support either. Pretty much all home grown.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:45 am

Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:No, my government is the government of the state I am a citizen of. That is Russia, as well as the USA. Unlike you, once again, Mister Proud Wannabe-Russian.

^

You are no russian and you are an american, not only aligned with its carzy politics but also anti russian, so screw your bullshit you are non russian.

Chechnya was defensive, it was Foreign backed terrorists that tried to balkanize the region not for independence search but because of a big propaganda bullshit from US and its paid wahabits.

You really should not open your mouth on subjects you clearly know nothing about.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:02 am

Is it? As russian as the likes of Belenko or Tolkachev were citizens of the former USSR?

Love these foreigners screaming what a Russian is

There nothing to love, actually it is pathetic that  foreigners have to be taking the side (i'm talking about those that at least are arguing logically their case) of your country and government (with good and bad, but facing an existential external threat) against yourself, a "russian"!
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:04 am

I wish there was a popcorn-chewing smile around here somewhere.. dunno dunno
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:06 am

Love these foreigners screaming what a Russian is.

You are a foreigner, you kasparov like shill.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:07 am

mack8 wrote:

Is it? As russian as the likes of Belenko or Tolkachev were citizens of the former USSR?

Love these foreigners screaming what a Russian is

There nothing to love, actually it is pathetic that  foreigners have to be taking the side (i'm talking about those that at least are arguing logically their case) of your country and government (with good and bad, but facing an existential external threat) against yourself, a "russian"!

What are you, retarded?

You are comparing criticizing the Russian gov to defectors who sold state secrets?

Wait don't answer that. I know the answer.

Yeah, it is pathetic to hear people who have never stepped inside the Russian borders open their mouths about who is Russian and who is not. Like I said, you lot would make great NKVD candidates.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:09 am

I think discussion has been drawn away from the topic's subject

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 am