Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+95
nomadski
ALAMO
flamming_python
Dr.Snufflebug
kvs
higurashihougi
GarryB
mnztr
JohninMK
lyle6
sepheronx
Walther von Oldenburg
Begome
Firebird
lancelot
thegopnik
Rodion_Romanovic
Broski
Scorpius
caveat emptor
Krepost
Arrow
limb
ATLASCUB
Azi
sundoesntrise
TMA1
Mindstorm
Sujoy
nero
Yugo90
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
elconquistador
Hole
miketheterrible
ultimatewarrior
Isos
arpakola
Grazneyar
Werewolf
Odin of Ossetia
par far
AlfaT8
d_taddei2
medo
KiloGolf
NationalRus
Rodinazombie
Zivo
Kadmos45
Armenian
SturmGuard
mack8
Neutrality
OminousSpudd
Dima
franco
Godric
marat
Akula971
Vann7
ExBeobachter1987
Svyatoslavich
zorobabel
VladimirSahin
PapaDragon
TheGeorgian
KoTeMoRe
calm
Khepesh
Project Canada
max steel
HUNTER VZLA
Heartbeer
Kyo
T055
George1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Hannibal Barca
POKL
magnumcromagnon
TR1
Regular
zg18
etaepsilonk
AttilaA
Cyberspec
TheArmenian
Admin
Ogannisyan8887
Viktor
Turk1
DoubleEagle
Russian Patriot
99 posters

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

AttilaA

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 8 Empty Re: Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Why are you all repeating the same nonsense? Just take a look at what Armenian authorities are saying (and ridiculously contradicting themselves).

"“The Karabakh army is ready to discuss the offer to cease the fire in the context of restoring the initial positions,” the Defense Army said in a statement."

http://news.am/eng/news/320346.html

Stop repeating BS.

Militarov, really low of you to post that. And what's the point? There is a fresh video showing an Armenian post overrun by Azerbaijani soldiers, full of regular dead Armenian soldiers.

Last edited by AttilaA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    AttilaA

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 8 Empty Re: Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:57 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:I really don't understand the Azeri battle plan. What are they trying to achieve ? from the looks of it so far, they are simply bombarding a position than sending a bunch of guys in certain intervals. But then the Armenians counterattack, retake those positions and gun down the approaching Azeri reinforcement. I bet Armenians suffered casualties only from heavy bombardament. Azeris also seem to lightheartedly waste their special troops on suicidal direct assaults, like they did some months ago.

Anyway, I just saw on Georgian TV Aliyev proclaiming that "if Armenian soldiers don't want to die, they should leave Azerbaijani lands at once".

Nothing is "retaken".

Then you are not following the events, there has been use of helicopters, tanks, infantry fighting vehicles to breach Armenian defence lines. Artillery mostly bombs their rear. It particularly targeted Aghdere (Mardakert as Armenians call it), which houses most significant Armenian military bases in Karabakh.

Last edited by AttilaA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:02 pm

AttilaA wrote:WTF? Why are you all repeating the same thing? Just take a look at what Armenian authorities are saying (and ridiculously contradicting themselves).

"“The Karabakh army is ready to discuss the offer to cease the fire in the context of restoring the initial positions,” the Defense Army said in a statement."

That confirms that the Armenian side has not retaken all positions, but not that they have retaken nothing.

AttilaA wrote:There is a fresh video showing an Armenian post overrun by Azerbaijani soldiers, full of regular dead Armenian soldiers.

Link?
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:04 pm

ExBeobachter1987 wrote:
    AttilaA wrote:WTF? Why are you all repeating the same thing? Just take a look at what Armenian authorities are saying (and ridiculously contradicting themselves).

That confirms that the Armenian side has not retaken all positions, but not that they have retaken nothing.

And where is the proof that they have retaken anything at all? We have gone through this already, go and read the previous page.

Azerbaijani MoD stressed today that the Azerbaijani Army retains new positions.

Last edited by AttilaA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

ExBeobachter1987 wrote:Link?

Here you go, but be warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBosT0RoTDY

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:06 pm

AttilaA wrote:
    Militarov, really low of you to post that. And what's the point? There is a fresh video showing an Armenian post overrun by Azerbaijani soldiers, full of regular dead Armenian soldiers.

Really low of me for posting battlefield photos? On...military forum? With big shiny sign "Disturbing photos"? Are you like...for real?
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Would you post photos of dead Armenian soldiers?

I know I'm in a forum where I'm dealing with a obvious bias of 99% of members, but whatever.

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:12 pm

I hope it doesn't flare up, its not good for Azerbaijan or Armenia or Russia. The only beneficiaries are the muricans and its allies who can take comfort in Russian getting busy with yet another problem.

Btw, there was a good discussion on the Al Jihadist few minutes ago. Marcus Papadopoulos put the situation very clearly which was of discomfort to the proxy British outlet, and the other participant Daniel had issues with hearing the trusth about an elected Ukranian overthrown by muricna-EU led coup. His opinion was the rewgion needed a honest broker implying that Russia was not. If i'm not wrong, Marcus also pointed out that the situation started after the Azeri authorities had met murican state department.

https://twitter.com/DrMarcusP
    https://twitter.com/danielrhamilton

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:13 pm

AttilaA wrote:Would you post photos of dead Armenian soldiers?

I know I'm in a forum where I'm dealing with a obvious bias, but whatever.

Are you trying to say that i am Armenian? Coz....i am not.

I actually did post photos of dead US SOF, dead ISIS, dead FSA, dead Russians, dead Chechens, dead Saudis... even photos of beheaded Serbian servicemen from 1999. war on Kosovo.

Coz guess what, those photos bring information, faces, persons, equipment, insignias...

I am not keeping you here...
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:19 pm

I'm not saying you are Armenian. Neverthless everyone here seems to have an obvious bias.
    VladimirSahin
    VladimirSahin

Post  VladimirSahin Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Im expecting an artillery duel pretty soon if things don't cool down.
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Dima wrote:I hope it doesn't flare up, its not good for Azerbaijan or Armenia

Pretty sure this can qualify as flare up. According to Aliyev the Azeris have launched heavy "counterattacks" as we speak on three major strategic key areas ( I guess those 3 positions that changed hands ? )
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:29 pm

The whole thing screams Turkish BS so loud. Next we'll have Uncle Scam calling for democracy and freedumbs in the region.
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 pm

AttilaA wrote:And where is the proof that they have retaken anything at all? We have gone through this already, go and read the previous page.

Azerbaijani MoD stressed today that the Azerbaijani Army retains new positions.

Has the Azerbaijani MoD shown proof that all positions are still controlled by Azerbaijani forces?
    Otherwise, it is statement versus statement.

AttilaA wrote:
    ExBeobachter1987 wrote:Link?

Here you go, but be warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBosT0RoTDY

Thanks.
    Did they get hit by artillery?
    marat

Post  marat Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:47 pm

AttilaA wrote:Why are you all repeating the same nonsense? Just take a look at what Armenian authorities are saying (and ridiculously contradicting themselves).

If that is low why you did the same with posting links to dead Armenian soliders???

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 pm

ExBeobachter1987 wrote:

Thanks.
    Did they get hit by artillery?

Most likely MLRS
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Looks like Azerbaijan received the beating I was expecting them to receive.
    True enough, relying on Israel, Turkey and USA for your war performance along with weak moral based more on money than on principle is a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

Last edited by Hannibal Barca on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    marat

Post  marat Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 pm

AttilaA wrote:I'm not saying you are Armenian. Neverthless everyone here seems to have an obvious bias.
    Except you i guess?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:56 pm

Atilla, what evidence do you have that indicates they didn't get back territory lost to Azerbaijan? Armenia states that the soldiers of the territory recaptured one today. This can be found on almasdarnews.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Let me quote my post again.

AttilaA wrote:And that proves what? His source is Armenian military, which had categorically denied those developments yesterday. And suddenly "remembered" today that Azerbaijan had seized those areas.

Are you serious, sephoronx? What evidence is there that Armenia "got back" anything apart from what they "say"? Because they have obviously confirmed Azerbaijan's statements a day later, thus the fact stands as such. Azerbaijan has officially stressed today that all gains remains in Azerbaijan's control.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:06 pm

You don't seem to comprehend what proof is, do you? Azerbaijan denies it, yet provides no proof. Added, it was today, not yesterday.

So, once again, what is the proof? I don't take bs spewed by your Turkish dictator as word of proof.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 pm

And what proof is provided by Armenians? Try harder.

And yes, here you go. Azerbaijani general speaking from liberated Leletepe earlier today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4SuiqsIiuc
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Armenian, please give details since we can't take azeris words and a video in non-english in a location not distinguished.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Delete.

Last edited by AttilaA on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:25 pm

I am not saying its not true, but that video could have been filmed behind my house...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:48 pm