Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+29
limb
diabetus
Podlodka77
ALAMO
lancelot
Isos
TMA1
lyle6
Big_Gazza
kvs
mnztr
Hole
PhSt
The-thing-next-door
eehnie
MMBR
Benya
franco
Cyberspec
Werewolf
Regular
George1
collegeboy16
magnumcromagnon
d_taddei2
KomissarBojanchev
GarryB
Zivo
AZZKIKR
33 posters

2S4 Tyulpan and 2S7 Pion

ALAMO

2S4 Tyulpan and 2S7 Pion - Page 8 Empty Re: 2S4 Tyulpan and 2S7 Pion

Post  ALAMO Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:32 am

GarryB wrote:
    Of course they also tried to destroy Russia multiple times and that isn't working either.

And they stopped to pretend the other way a while ago.
    20 years ago, everyone who was calling the Brzezinski doctrines and the Washington strategy of splitting Russia was placed on a scale second to a tin foil hat madmen.
    Because west is to responsible to call for splitting a nuclear country!
    Now, there are forums and meetings in open, financed by the west and hosted by countries like Litva or Estonia, or Ukraine, where "Russian dissidents" are sitting on a stage with a map of cut-into-pieces Russia in the background. With the stupid face of Kasparov being in the center of all of them.
    They don't even hide that, only the number of subjects may vary.
    The thing is called treason in all countries.
    In most of them, is regulated by the criminal code and severely punished, with 25 years imprisonment being nothing unusual. It is one of the highest-rated crimes against the country's well-being.

flamming_python, Hole, lancelot, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:41 am

lyle6 wrote:Because the side I'm rooting for is moral and defensible in their aims.

Your side is unexcusable at all. Only ghoulish subhumans would support sending the Ukrainians to certain deaths in an unwinnable war just to get a clap back against the Russians.

Make no mistake you will pay your dues in time.

Oh, the thing gets crystal clear as soon as we will call the real architects.
    This war was over by April 2022. And only then the real masters turned on the Generalplan Ost.

GarryB, lyle6, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:00 pm

TMA1 wrote:Toblerones were formerly delicious chocolate bars that had segments shaped like cute pyramids. They changed the formula imo and they certainly changed the shapes and are fake and gay now.

Also horseshoe theory is real. I cannot tell the difference between nafo "fellas" and slav doomers anymore! scratch

Yeah I was gifted a giant Toblerone bar as a kid, was about my own height and took me some months to get through

All they need to do is color those dragons teeth chocolate too I love you
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:30 am

My sister gave me a Toblerone chocolate bar one time she came back from overseas... she bought it in the duty free shop.

Wasn't my favourite chocolate and its shape actually made it rather hard to eat properly... never had it again since and would not really seek it out.

At that time you couldn't get it in shops here but now we get all sorts of foreign crap.... starts out super cheap... presumably to get market share and then the price goes up and they start making money... except the prices never seem to go up and the shelves are always full.

Anyway, completely off topic.

zardof likes this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:44 pm

Belisarius wrote:
    2 more 2S7s pions and 2S5 giatsint Ss were destroyed this week by excalibers.

Leaving aside your alleged ability to
    identify an object moving at hundreds of meters per second in 144p resolution video, let's talk about the new video posted by you.

The first Giatsint does not show anything that would allow us to identify it as Russian or Ukrainian.

The first Pion has a Z on the side, so obviously this is a Russian vehicle, however the Ukrainian attack missed and failed to destroy the vehicle or even harm the crew who were able to run away.

The R-325U hidden in the trees, Ukraine misses twice, at best he takes minimal damage from shrapnel.

The second Pion appears covered with a camouflage net and among hidden trees with nothing to allow us to identify him as being Russian or Ukrainian, then the video cuts and now, from a long distance, we can see him in the open being hit, but again nothing visible that would allow us to identify him as being Russian or Ukrainian.

The second Giatsint also appears covered by a camouflage net and hidden among trees, but it is questionable if the vehicle is really the Giatsint, let alone if it belongs to Russia or Ukraine.

The Leyer first appears moving along a road and then hidden among trees, Ukraine fails to hit it twice.

The first P-18, which is also operated by Ukraine, appears only with the antenna exposed and the vehicle covered, so it is not possible to know if it belongs to Russia or Ukraine, whoever attacked it failed to score a
    direct hit.

The Kasta2E2 radar also appears with only the antenna exposed, with many Soviet radars having similarly designed antennas and the vehicle covered it is difficult to say if it is really the Kasta or any other radar from the Soviet era that both sides use, anyway whoever attacked him failed to hit him directly.

The second P-18 has no visible V or Z or anything that would allow us to identify it as Russian or Ukrainian, and again whoever attacked it failed to hit it directly.

Limb you have been criticized for talking shit about Russia based on poor evidence, talking even more shit about Russia based on even more rubbish evidence is not going to make things better for you.

Russian will need to build 2 more 2S7s and giatsints, which will be lost again because theyre trash at shoot and scoot

Of the two Pions only one is proven
    Russian, and it was not even destroyed, the other Pion and the 2 Giatsint do not present anything that allows us to identify who it belongs to. So far the only things that turned out to be trash here were:
    -Your criticism of Russia.
    -The videos posted by you.
    -Your ability to counter argue.

Also multiple EW complexes were destroyed, including the Leer. Sounds like they failed at jamming this shitty ukrainian drone.

Multiple EW?! I only saw two and none of them were destroyed, in the worst case slightly damaged by shrapnel.
    And considering that even CNN is talking about thousands of Ukrainian drones being disabled by the Russian EW every month, one wonders how many flights this shitty Ukrainian drone made before being put out of action.

But you'll have people saying it's fine jamming has made Excalibur and GMLRS useless, lol.

Making them useless is certainly not going to happen, after all there is no system
    100% effective, but Russian EW has been good enough to make you pro-Ukrainians stick to shitty evidence, to show that western Wunderwaffen can do something on the battlefield...

Ok, so shrapnel is western propaganda now? jocolor Also hilarious that you claim that fragile EW complexes are resistant to shrapnel.

Is this a ukrainian SAM getting "just a scratch"?\

Its hilarious how you keep claiming that "theres no way to know if its russian". jocolor

Did this totally not russian convoy also suffer "no damage" due to "clear misses"? jocolor
    https://t.me/mysiagin/25047?single

Ok then, prove to me that the vehicles in this video are:
    -leopards
    -actually ukrainian
    -destroyed

https://t.me/ZSU_Hunter_2_0/1104

Why do you believe lancets are actually destroying artillery even when they miss and theres 0 4k photos of the aftermath?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:26 pm

Russian forces have lost perhaps 20,000 soldiers during this conflict, it is pretty obvious that Russian units have suffered loses...

But you think we should believe every piece of crap propaganda Kiev broadcasts then you are dumber than you look.

If your criticism of us is that we don't believe the lies propagated by the west and Kiev then we are guilty, but perhaps your instant belief that everything they say is true identifies you as a 5th columnist trying to create panic and fear and ultimately try to help the nazis win, which kinda explains the hostile reception you get from some members here... and also the support you receive from other members too.

The sad thing is that your support team are probably not on the CIAs payroll and are doing this all for free...

But you keep on posting Orc propaganda and take joy in the deaths of Russians actually fighting nazism in 21st Century Europe... I am sure your Soviet ancestors will want to have a word when they see you next...

Read "The Boy who cried Wolf" to understand about trust and lies perhaps... the west and Kiev don't care about the truth... they are losing on the battlefield but think that does not matter as long as they win public opinion and you are supporting them it seems... naughty Russia fanboys... how dare you not immediately believe what you watch on Telegram and Wiki and Face Book... why are you not brainwashed sheep like the rest of us...

zardof, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:54 pm

Ok, so shrapnel is western propaganda now? Also hilarious that you claim that fragile EW complexes are resistant to shrapnel.

Hilarious is you claiming that I claimed that a fragile Russian EW is shrapnel resistant, when in fact I stated "damaged by shrapnel", did you know that damaged vehicles cannot be considered as destroyed as they can be repaired?

Is this a ukrainian SAM getting "just a scratch"?

The footage is taken at a long distance and in low resolution, it is not possible to know what is being attacked so little if it is a SAM or if it belongs to Russia or Ukraine. Whatever was attacked certainly didn't suffer just a scratch, because here, contrary to some of the previous videos where the shot misses by dozens of meters, the direct impact and detonation of the target is visible.

Its hilarious how you keep claiming that "theres no way to know if its russian".

I did not claim that "theres no way to know if its russian" I showed the FACT that "theres no way to know if its russian OR UKRANIAN", because some of the vehicles are operated not only by Russia but also by Ukraine, and due to the long distance and low resolution, you cannot see any V/Z that identifies them as Russian, or cross/swastika that identifies them as Ukrainian. Note that at no time did I claim that these footage are also conclusive evidence of Ukrainian losses.
    And it's hilarious your inability to show even ONE SINGLE DETAIL in these videos that proves that they are in fact showing what the authors of these Twitter posts say.
    There are Russian losses, Ukrainian losses, and unknown losses, all the BS you've been posting here certainly belongs in the "unknown losses" category.

Did this totally not russian convoy also suffer "no damage" due to "clear misses"?

Writing "clear misses" between quotes or showing a video of a target that was actually directly hit, will not change reality where you posted a video of 9 targets being destroyed when even a one-eyed person with severe myopia would see that 6 of the 9 were missed by tens of meters...
    And it's hilarious how you say "no damage" when I actually said "damage from shrapnel".

Oh! And before I forget, can you answer me why the vehicles of this Russian convoy don't have any Z or V painted on the side of the vehicles, or why these dead Russians don't have any patches of the Russian armed forces?

Ok then, prove to me that the vehicles in this video are:
    -leopards
    -actually ukrainian
    -destroyed

This footage is rubbish, there is nothing that would allow us to identify which vehicle it is or who it belongs to, and I would be a hypocrite and inconsistent to assert anything else, after spending a week demolishing you poor comments based similar garbage videos.

Why do you believe lancets are actually destroying artillery even when they miss and theres 0 4k photos of the aftermath?

I never believed any video of the Lancet destroying any equipment he had missed, and there is no need for 4k photos, because every Lancet attack is filmed by another drone with image quality good enough to identify the lancet itself during the attack, sometimes the footage continues and shows whether or not the enemy equipment was destroyed , sometimes they don't.

And when I complain about low resolution, I'm not asking for 4k, I'm just asking for something better than 144p over long distance.

Here is a video released by the Russians of a HIMARS being "destroyed":
    https://m.vk.com/video-31371206_456261999
    Note that just like the video of the Russian SAM being "destroyed", posted by you, it is not possible to identify which vehicle is actually being hit, much less who it belongs to.

See? I am being consistent, I do not believe in questionable evidence posted by Ukraine, and I also do not believe in questionable evidence presented by Russia.

And now you have a problem Limb, if you want to continue to believe in rubbish evidence of the destruction of Russian equipment, then you are obligated to accept rubbish evidence presented by Russia and stop claiming that HIMARS was never destroyed, or you do not accept the loss of HIMARS, because of questionable footage, and stop posting questionable footage of the loss of Russian equipment, otherwise you are being incoherent and a hypocrite.
    Because no one can use and discard an argument as benefits his bias.

GarryB and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:33 pm