Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8319
    Points : 8403
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:13 pm

    dino00 wrote:Contract for two Lada submarines

    https://tvzvezda.ru/news/opk/content/20196271757-mIMw0.html


    Nice

    Like I said, Kilo is winding down and Lada revving up

    Higher performance, less sound, smaller crew, no brainer

    Now if only a version with VLS would roll around that would be grand

    avatar
    hoom

    Posts : 1986
    Points : 1976
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  hoom on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:47 am

    Like I said, Kilo is winding down and Lada revving up
    You said 'Kilo discontinued', they're completing current orders that were made to give room for Lada (or Kalina) to be ready.

    Lada is ready now with them giving up on AIP for the present.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4913
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:01 am

    hoom wrote:

    Lada is ready now with them giving up on AIP for the present.

    yeah, for Ladas. it looks like Makhit has just started working on new AIP sub.



    The details of the project of a new small submarine with VNEU became known.


    https://sudostroenie.info/novosti/27264.html

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 IMG_7699
    .
    June 27, 2019 St. Petersburg Maritime Engineering Bureau "Malachite" (SPMBM "Malachite"), OJSC See on map
    The details of the project of a new small submarine with VNEU became known.
    St. Petersburg Marine Engineering Bureau (SPMBM) "Malachite" is developing, on its own initiative, the project of a new small submarine of coastal action. A feature of the project that received the P-750B cipher is the use of an air-independent power installation (VNEU) of a fundamentally new type.

    About this correspondent Sudostroenie.info told in the demo center of the United Shipbuilding Corporation (which includes the Malachite SPMBM) during the forum "Army-2019".

    As follows from the booklet SPMBM "Malachite", the length of the ship will be about 65.5 m, width - about 7 m. The submarine will have a normal displacement of about 1,450 cubic meters. m and the maximum depth of immersion 300 m. The total speed of the underwater stroke - 18 knots.

    The continuous submarine cruising range, taking into account the VNEU, is about 1,200 miles, the total cruising range is up to 4,300 miles.

    The power plant of the ship includes two gas-turbine engines of a closed cycle with a capacity of 2x400 kW, as well as a rowing electric motor with a capacity of 2500 kW.

    The armament of the ship may include torpedoes, rockets, as well as 533 mm mines.
    avatar
    kumbor

    Posts : 286
    Points : 284
    Join date : 2017-06-09

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  kumbor on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:16 am

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    hoom wrote:

    Lada is ready now with them giving up on AIP for the present.

    yeah, for Ladas. it looks like  Makhit has just started working on new AIP sub.



    The details of the project of a new small submarine with VNEU became known.



    https://sudostroenie.info/novosti/27264.html

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 IMG_7699
    .
    June 27, 2019 St. Petersburg Maritime Engineering Bureau "Malachite" (SPMBM "Malachite"), OJSC See on map
    The details of the project of a new small submarine with VNEU became known.
    St. Petersburg Marine Engineering Bureau (SPMBM) "Malachite" is developing, on its own initiative, the project of a new small submarine of coastal action. A feature of the project that received the P-750B cipher is the use of an air-independent power installation (VNEU) of a fundamentally new type.

    About this correspondent Sudostroenie.info told in the demo center of the United Shipbuilding Corporation (which includes the Malachite SPMBM) during the forum "Army-2019".

    As follows from the booklet SPMBM "Malachite", the length of the ship will be about 65.5 m, width - about 7 m. The submarine will have a normal displacement of about 1,450 cubic meters. m and the maximum depth of immersion 300 m. The total speed of the underwater stroke - 18 knots.

    The continuous submarine cruising range, taking into account the VNEU, is about 1,200 miles, the total cruising range is up to 4,300 miles.

    The power plant of the ship includes two gas-turbine engines of a closed cycle with a capacity of 2x400 kW, as well as a rowing electric motor with a capacity of 2500 kW.

    The armament of the ship may include torpedoes, rockets, as well as 533 mm mines.

    Closed cycle gas turbine... High test peroxide again?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8319
    Points : 8403
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:56 pm


    Looks like that diesel based AIP didn't work out so they switched to standard approach

    It happens, better to try something fresh than constantly go with usual stuff



    avatar
    hoom

    Posts : 1986
    Points : 1976
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  hoom on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:55 pm

    Different organisations.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3912
    Points : 3902
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  Isos on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:29 pm

    https://tass.com/defense/1067683

    Russia offers to India joint production of Amur submarine with AIP.
    avatar
    hoom

    Posts : 1986
    Points : 1976
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  hoom on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:54 pm

    Still trying to hook India into funding AIP development huh? pirat
    dino00
    dino00

    Posts : 1008
    Points : 1049
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 32
    Location : portugal

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  dino00 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:32 am

    Two new submarines "Lada" lay for the Russian Navy in 2021

    https://www.militarynews.ru/story.asp?rid=1&nid=512438&lang=RU
    dino00
    dino00

    Posts : 1008
    Points : 1049
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 32
    Location : portugal

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  dino00 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:29 pm

    dino00 wrote:Two new submarines "Lada" lay for the Russian Navy in 2021

    https://www.militarynews.ru/story.asp?rid=1&nid=512438&lang=RU

    TASS says 2022

    Two submarines of the project "Lada" will lay no earlier than 2022

    Submarines surrender in 2025 and 2027, the head of the Admiralty Shipyards, Alexander Buzakov, said


    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/6650513
    avatar
    kumbor

    Posts : 286
    Points : 284
    Join date : 2017-06-09

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  kumbor on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:58 pm

    dino00 wrote:
    dino00 wrote:Two new submarines "Lada" lay for the Russian Navy in 2021

    https://www.militarynews.ru/story.asp?rid=1&nid=512438&lang=RU

    TASS says 2022

    Two submarines of the project "Lada" will lay no earlier than 2022

    Submarines surrender in 2025 and 2027, the head of the Admiralty Shipyards, Alexander Buzakov, said


    https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/6650513

    You obviously mean that subs will be LAID DOWN not earlier than 2021, and that their HANDOVER to VMFRF will be no later than 2025-2027! Laying down corresponds to ЗАКЛАДКА, ЗАЛОЖЕН in russian. СДАЧА готового корабля, начало службы после всех испытаний начинается ПОДНЯТИЕМ ФЛАГА, после чего корабль считается полностью принятым и полностью БОЕСПОСОБНЫМ. СДАЧА corresponds to HANDOVER, or IN SERVICE.


    Last edited by kumbor on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    hoom

    Posts : 1986
    Points : 1976
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  hoom on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:37 pm

    Looks like Kronshtadt is getting close to starting sea trials
    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 18-7700097-2019-07-18-13-02-03-p1870472
    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 18-7700097-2019-07-18-13-02-18-p1870482-snapshot-00-02
    avatar
    hoom

    Posts : 1986
    Points : 1976
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  hoom on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:31 am

    Is gonna be in the line for Navy Day
    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 25-7721793-700-kronshtadt-sudostroenie
    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 25-7723989-677-kronshtadt-neva-25.07.2019
    Man that looks like it must be really small inside

    Stats page I think from IMDS
    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 25-7724029-677-lada-osnovnye-kharakteristiki-armiya-2019

    Sponsored content

    Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine - Page 18 Empty Re: Project 677: Lada/Amur(export) class Submarine

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:17 am