Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+67
PhSt
Ned86
AMCXXL
Kiko
TMA1
lyle6
caveat emptor
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
ahmedfire
Krepost
Big_Gazza
billybatts91
JohninMK
thegopnik
dionis
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
T-47
mr_hd
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
d_taddei2
LMFS
Hannibal Barca
Arsenic
Godric
franco
Eugenio Argentina
bandit6
Tolstoy
crod
Arrow
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
nomadski
George1
Mir
limb
flamming_python
Isos
ArgentinaGuard
Karl Haushofer
par far
GarryB
Lapain
Serberus
mnztr
AlfaT8
xeno
Erk
PapaDragon
Rasisuki Nebia
zorobabel
ucmvulcan
Sprut-B
Scorpius
kvs
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
sepheronx
Podlodka77
Hole
Firebird
Regular
ALAMO
Arkanghelsk
Backman
71 posters

Prigozhin mutiny thread

GarryB
    GarryB

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Prigozhin mutiny thread

Post  GarryB Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:04 am

I would cum on this one all the way to the left because I think she's the only one who fucks well...
    Look at this bear in the middle, Jesus Christ.

Wow... Atomic Kitten have not aged well at all...

Also since Western power already designated Wagner as some form of terrorist organization, he would have nowhere to go if he bites Russia now.

If he tried to overthrow Putin he would be the wests new darling... all the claims of war crimes against Wagner would completely disappear overnight and it would become Navalny who?

He would be their new hero.

Forget about USA not wanting to have anything to do with you, countries like China, Serbia or Cuba will be dropping you cold before weekend is out

You will be in the same bracket as Somalia only worse

So panic on both sides without really knowing what is or is not happening... great... lets start shooting people... that always worked out great for the west...

Sounds to me like a stupid video post by a rich **** no one would give the time of day to if he wasn't rich, and the usual idiots go mental... I am surprised Mr HD hasn't arrived with his HATO Nazi talking points... maybe he is in the wrong time zone and will be with us in a few hours to turn this arse kicking of the Ukrainian counter offensive into something he can brag about. Rolling Eyes

Airbornewolf, kvs, Hole, jon_deluxe, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:25 am

This is not looking good, why the **** was this Prigozhin character allowed to this much influence.

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:33 am

I think we all agree that civil war in Russia is not needed and would be a terrible thing for the Russian nation. I hope cooler heads inside Wagner will prevail and catastrophe can be avoided.

But this should be the final wakeup call for the Kremlin. It was their incompetence, cynicism and utter foolishness that has head to this. If the Kremlin and Russian MOD had taken this “SMO” seriously instead of almost two years of pussyfooting none of this would have happened.

Donetsk is still under daily shelling.

Russians are in a defensive instead of offensive.

Wagner is the only one inside Russia who has been able to capture new territory for almost a year.

These guys are pissed and angry. They despise Shoigu (who is seen as the biggest example of incompetence inside the Kremlin). Putin is not getting much love either.

I don’t agree what Prigozhin is doing. Russia is at war against the West and a civil war in Russia is a VERY bad thing right now.

But for the love of God, I hope that the Kremlin people instead of just blaming others (or rather mumbling in silence) will finally start to consider their own actions in a more critical view as well.

They need to tell Russian people WHY THEY ACTUALLY STARTED THIS WAR. (And yes, start calling it a war instead of that idiotic “SMO”).

And more importantly they need to start getting the results.

If the Kremlin doesn’t get its act together they might have an actual civil war in Russia.

owais.usmani and Serberus like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:46 am

Why are they attacking Wagner if they are the only ones putting the body? They are the only ones who have advanced on the battlefield. I told you a while ago that Russia should use low intensity nuclear weapons and end the war.
    Things are not going so well.
    It would be nice if Wagner's leader took over the facility and used nukes.
    The Western media and the CIA are concerned that he is a radical nationalist, not a moderate like Putin. He can be a foreign agent as well as a guy willing to go all-out against Ukraine and the West.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:54 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    * ❗ Taking advantage of Prigozhin’s provocation, the Kiev regime in the Artyomovsk tactical direction is preparing for an offensive, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

Servicemen of the "Southern" group of troops in the Artyomovsk direction defeat the enemy with air and artillery strikes, the department added.
    https://t.me/slavaded1337/22260

The day has just begun and the yellow-blue vermin is already rushing towards the eternal hunting grounds....

I think that was the plan. They want to push the ukro to send in all they have because they are hesitating.

This is all comedy. Prigozhin isn't dumb to try a coup. He would be dead right now if it was really the case.

Podlodka77 likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:57 am

Well it's obviously all theatre. Wagner forces aren't commanded by Prigozhin but by Russian intelligence services such as the GRU and SVR.
    I'm leaving aside the absurdity of the scenario itself as it goes without saying
    And none of the videos circulated look much convincing either

What I'm trying to figure out is who they're trying to fool.

Is the calculation that the Ukraine is desperate enough at this point to just chuck the rest of its reserves in against Russian lines?
    In that case, what makes them so sure that the Ukraine, or rather the NATO generals behind its command, wouldn't prefer to avoid interrupting while their two enemies are fighting?

It just really doesn't make sense either.

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, Isos, Sprut-B and like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:00 am

And Putin is lazy and doubtful, he has shown it. Now we see the consequences.

owais.usmani likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:01 am

flamming_python wrote:Well it's obviously all theatre. Wagner forces aren't commanded by Prigozhin but by Russian intelligence services such as the GRU and SVR.
    I'm leaving aside the absurdity of the scenario itself as it goes without saying
    And none of the videos circulated look much convincing either

What I'm trying to figure out is who they're trying to fool.

Is the calculation that the Ukraine is desperate enough at this point to just chuck the rest of its reserves in against Russian lines?
    In that case, what makes them so sure that the Ukraine, or rather the NATO generals behind its command, wouldn't prefer to avoid interrupting while their two enemies are fighting?

It just really doesn't make sense either.

Could Russia be planning its own counterstroke? This is bound to get everyone to take their eyes off the ball. I'd actually go on the offensive soon myself if I was Russia.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:05 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:I think we all agree that civil war in Russia is not needed and would be a terrible thing for the Russian nation. I hope cooler heads inside Wagner will prevail and catastrophe can be avoided.

But this should be the final wakeup call for the Kremlin. It was their incompetence, cynicism and utter foolishness that has head to this. If the Kremlin and Russian MOD had taken this “SMO” seriously instead of almost two years of pussyfooting none of this would have happened.

Donetsk is still under daily shelling.

Russians are in a defensive instead of offensive.

Wagner is the only one inside Russia who has been able to capture new territory for almost a year.

These guys are pissed and angry. They despise Shoigu (who is seen as the biggest example of incompetence inside the Kremlin). Putin is not getting much love either.

I don’t agree what Prigozhin is doing. Russia is at war against the West and a civil war in Russia is a VERY bad thing right now.

But for the love of God, I hope that the Kremlin people instead of just blaming others  (or rather mumbling in silence) will finally start to consider their own actions in a more critical view as well.

They need to tell Russian people WHY THEY ACTUALLY STARTED THIS WAR. (And yes, start calling it a war instead of that idiotic “SMO”).

And more importantly they need to start getting the results.

If the Kremlin doesn’t get its act together they might have an actual civil war in Russia.

None of that is particularly relevant 17 months in, and what is has been shifted to the background over the past 3 weeks with the delightful and total decimation inflicted on the Ukraine's much-hyped offensive and the embarrassment that it has produced for the Ukraine's NATO backers. No-one's been having any 2nd thoughts in Russia or questioning why its an SMO and not a 'war' for this entire period, the cookery of Leopard 2 tanks has been far more interesting.

Whatever this whole public stunt with Prigozhin and Wagner is about, I just hope that it's over and done with and achieves whatever Russian command is banking on in the next 24 hours. Otherwise the drag on morale and international embarrassment would far outweigh any possible benefit on the battlefield. If they're seriously considering dragging out this episode for any longer then they're insane.

sepheronx, d_taddei2, kvs, Backman, Mir, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:06 am

ucmvulcan wrote:Could Russia be planning its own counterstroke? This is bound to get everyone to take their eyes off the ball.  I'd actually go on the offensive soon myself if I was Russia.

Well we'll know soon enough.

Podlodka77 likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:07 am

Push the ukro to send what's left of those nato supllied tanks, destroy them and conquere the rest of Ukraine.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:11 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Russians are thinking that this is some kind of a joke but it's dead serious

They are nuclear armed country and are having bunch of mercenaries running loose?

Mercenaries can't be allowed to go anywhere near nuclear weapons

If they don't clean this up within hours they will quickly learn what it's like to be truly isolated

Forget about USA not wanting to have anything to do with you, countries like China, Serbia or Cuba will be dropping you cold before weekend is out

You will be in the same bracket as Somalia only worse

My initial reaction at this whole thing was just to roll my eyes, and then get a few laughs out of a pro-Ukr livestream which was taking the whole thing dead-serious.

Good to know my sentiment is shared by fellow countrymen.

Mir and ucmvulcan like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:17 am

Weird. So few local bugs appeared, seems they are kind of shocked and still not activated Laughing

Have you by accident noticed, that each time Prigozin is opening his big mouth - Ukrs are dying in numbers after?
    For folks who are cut off from Russian pics, here is what "security forces cordoned the Wagner HQ" look like :

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 4 Zrzut_83

Yes, it is a police van and three officers in charge of condoning.
    Laughing

Last edited by ALAMO on Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, zardof and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:17 am

flamming_python wrote:

Well we'll know soon enough.[/quote]

The international embarrassment is off the charts. Equal to or worse than the Kharkov pullout. Just when the western public needed a hit of propaganda, the anvil inevitably falls on Russia's head, again. Even when they're winning, they find a way to lose. If Prigozhin is really in the pay of the CIA, they will make a bloody mess and die. For almost no reason. Just like Ukraine did to its whole country.

If Prigozhin managed to convince these soldiers of even starting this stunt, he could probably convince them to do anything. Maybe the are all on the same drugs now as Ukrainian solders. Who knows.

kvs and owais.usmani like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:20 am

Russia has a tradition of coups. That always happens in moments of weakness (World War I, Kerensky, Gorbachev, Yeltsin).
    The meager results of the war in Ukraine have weakened the government.
    Do you want to give a message to the West? Use low intensity nukes, hit the table.

d_taddei2, kvs, limb, Backman and Belisarius dislike this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:37 am

There is one thought in my mind worth consider.
    From a perspective, Russian MoD decision to push all the armed combatants to sign contracts with MoD broke Progozin's toy. In a way.
    It is a strict demand of Russian law first of all, which does not leave space for PMC on the Russian territory.
    I guess thousand of his soldiers did, and became formally MoD units.
    He can take the remaining toys, and go to Africa - but maybe in Africa, his ambitions were too big either? Russia needs calm African countries, grateful to them - not a local dictator with Russian breed mercs behind his back.
    War is hell, and a different things can happen - yet I would say it is a very good sign we see.
    For example in Poland, participation if foreign armed forces s punished up to 8 years in prison. Yet for political goals, it is not only tolerated now, but even advertised.
    Murican owned media openly are citing, showing and advertising thugs and criminals fighting in 404, and country law enforcement tolerates that.
    It is a banana republic we talk about, and I am kind of shocked seeing that Russia made a decision to civilize that while the SMO ongoing.

d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, Rodion_Romanovic and Hole like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:38 am

So according to the copium brigade on here, the best way to get the Wehrmacht to commit their nato equipment and continue attacking is to crash the local stock market, get a PMC to risk starting a civil war by "acting" like they are staging an armed coup, raising moral in Ukronazistan and embarrassing yourself in the front of the eyes of the world (and by world I mean non anglo nazi affiliated world)

You're more ridiculous than Prigo

Anyway, Putin about to address the nation, lets see what the soft cock has to say about this..
    https://t.me/rtnews/43372

Last edited by Serberus on Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:43 am; edited 3 times in total

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:40 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:Russia has a tradition of coups. That always happens in moments of weakness (World War I, Kerensky, Gorbachev, Yeltsin).
    The meager results of the war in Ukraine have weakened the government.
    Do you want to give a message to the West? Use low intensity nukes, hit the table.

No it doesn't. The only coups you had were (arguably) the Bolshevik one against the provisional government and the attempted one by the Emergency Committee against Yeltsin. But neither were launched by any military commanders, rather rival political leaderships in situations where the incumbent ones had questionable authority themselves. There has never been a case in Russia of a military authority usurping control over a civilian one, to my recollection. Arguably the Decembrists tried to but that's about it. The country has way too much of a tradition of Czarism and Patrimonialism for the political leaders to be challenged in this way.

And Prigozhin of all people launching a coup is beyond farcical. And there can be no 'meager results' or dissatisfaction, even if the war was going badly, which by all accounts is not - in a war that's considered to be an existential one against NATO or something that's edging closer and closer to it.

Best stick to commenting on developments in Argentina.

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs, Backman, Mir, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

owais.usmani dislikes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:41 am

Serberus wrote:So according to the copium brigade on here, the best way to get the Wehrmacht to commit their nato equipment and continue attacking is to crash the local stock market, get a PMC to risk starting a civil war by "acting" like they are starting an armed coup, raising moral in Ukronazistan and embarrassing yourself in the front of the eyes of the world (and by world I mean non anglo nazi affiliated world)

Anyway, Putin about to address the nation, lets see what the soft cock has to say about this..

Hopefully the announcement will include the dismissal of Shoigu and apology to the Russian nation.

Rodion_Romanovic, limb, lancelot and Belisarius dislike this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:45 am

Serberus wrote:So according to the copium brigade on here, the best way to get the Wehrmacht to commit their nato equipment and continue attacking is to crash the local stock market, get a PMC to risk starting a civil war by "acting" like they are staging an armed coup, raising moral in Ukronazistan and embarrassing yourself in the front of the eyes of the world (and by world I mean non anglo nazi affiliated world)

Well as Sherlock Holmes would say - when you've eliminated the impossible..

And yes, Prigozhin in all seriousness trying to overthrow Putin, or Shoigu or whatever, we can effectively consider as impossible

As for being willing to sabotage Russia on multiple levels in return for the far from assured battlefield benefits or successful misdirection of the NATO military leadership - yes I'm quite puzzled myself as to why it was judged as worth it. We'll find out soon enough.

d_taddei2, kvs, Hole, Mir, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:58 am

I can take only so much retardation from prigozhin. The moment he was saying there were no Ukrainian atrocities in donbass, I thought he became a retarded cipso. Fact is, why noow, if hes not a western asset? Why coup when the armys doing well?

Odin of Ossetia and lancelot like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:04 am

Putin adresses nation, 4 min now.
    Serious.
    "Stab in back of a nation"

OK, just ended.
    Prigozin is toasted.

Last edited by ALAMO on Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, kvs, lancelot and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:06 am

Yeah yeah
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:07 am

EXCERPTS FROM PUTIN'S ADDRESS (TO BE EDITED):

❗I have spoken to commanders in all areas during the night: troops are fighting heroically.

❗I appeal to Russians, military and security agencies and those who have been pushed onto the path of armed insurgency by deception and threats.

❗Russia is fighting an uphill battle for its future, the entire Western military and information machine is directed against Russia.

❗Any troubles are a deadly threat, our actions will be tough.

⚡As a Russian citizen I will do everything to defend the country, drastic actions will be taken.
    https://t.me/Slavyangrad/51986

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

xeno, d_taddei2, kvs, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:09 am

It's a bit too high level to be considered as a show ...
    Seems Prigozin get nuts for real.

Road from hero to zero will be short I guess.

By the way, in local shitstream there is a full coverage already about "mutiny in Russia". This time they didn't need five days for that Laughing

d_taddei2, kvs, Mir, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:16 am