Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+13
Broski
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
Azi
nomadski
Rodion_Romanovic
Arrow
ALAMO
GarryB
Backman
PhSt
TMA1
Walther von Oldenburg
17 posters

How will the Ukrainian war end?

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

How will the Ukrainian war end? Empty How will the Ukrainian war end?

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:20 pm

What is your opinion on the matter?
    TMA1
    TMA1

How will the Ukrainian war end? Empty Re: How will the Ukrainian war end?

Post  TMA1 Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:07 pm

It is hard to say. I think Russia will probably take the remaining coast and push Ukraine back to where important places like Crimea cannot be struck by long range missile attacks.

If Russia succeeds, and I believe it will, I worry that the madmen and women controlling our institutions will focus on an important
    target where Russiaiis weakest. That would be the military bases in Syria. This would reduce Russia's influence in the Mediterranean and allow the west to save face. If all out war happened there I dont think nukes would be involved but who knows. Iran would play an important role in all of this if what I am talking about comes to fruition. In any event they will surely fixate on Iran in particular, and try to regime change it or destroy it militarily.

I could be totally wrong. Kaliningrad is a no no. The western neocons and neolibs understand nukes would fly over it. They will also continue to try and regime change nations sympathetic to Russia, focusing particularly in the Caucasus region. But I do fear that even if Russia wins, the west will show it's true colors for even fence sitters to see, and that violence and mayhem will follow wherever the western pederast elites whisper and slither. I'm not being hyperbolic. Things are going to get weirder and darker I fear.

ucmvulcan likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:43 pm

That would be the military bases in Syria. This would reduce Russia's influence in the Mediterranean and allow the west to save face.

Attacks on Russian forces in the middle east will result in retaliation against Western forces in the region, and we all know that a huge portion of the population there would be willing to partner with Russia and other players to take revenge on the west.

hey will also continue to try and regime change nations sympathetic to Russia, focusing particularly in the Caucasus region. But I do fear that even if Russia wins, the west will show it's true colors for even fence sitters to see, and that violence and mayhem will follow wherever the western pederast elites whisper and slither. I'm not being hyperbolic. Things are going to get weirder and darker I fear.

The sooner the west takes off its mask and reveals its true Ugly face, the better. Russia will have all the reason it needs to bitch slap the western hypocrites

GarryB, flamming_python, TMA1 and Broski like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:20 am

Russia's UN representative said the war will not end until the US negotiates a new security arrangement for Europe. The fighting will go on. Russia can afford it.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:49 am

The introduction of 150km range missiles means Russian territory needs a 150km buffer.

Talk of 300km range missiles means a bigger buffer.

The longer this takes the more of the Ukraine will be taken and denazified.... Lots of speculation about Odessa and landlocking Kiev... Relieving the siege of transnitria would be useful and access to the Danube valuable too.

The orcs and the west talk about a Russian offensive, but if they keep grinding and moving forward what is left of the orc army is likely to collapse and then decisions will be made via ballot box. The way they should have to start with.

ahmedfire, kvs and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:03 am

At least some of the latest statements by the Hungarian officials suggest, that they know something more than revealed ...

GarryB likes this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:27 am

The orcs and the west talk about a Russian offensive, but if they keep grinding and moving forward what is left of the orc army is likely to collapse and then decisions will be made via ballot box. The way they should have to start with. wrote:

Many people are waiting for the Russian offensive, which will not happen.

owais.usmani likes this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:27 pm

I read some articles mentioning a sort of large demilitarized zone east of the Dnepr, and also with cities like Kharkov, Poltava, Dnepropetrovsk being emptied.

It does not make any sense.

Should there be a demilitarized zone, for Russia it would make more sense to have it in Galizia or even better in Poland and Romania.

GarryB and kvs like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:47 am

Many people are waiting for the Russian offensive, which will not happen.

The Russians will have all sorts of plans, but none of them will be set in stone.

If you plan to attack in one area and information becomes available that suggests the enemy are building up forces to attack there to then you need to decide whether to attack first, or to withdraw and then hammer them with artillery and air power and then start you attack though the fresh pile of dead bodies.

It might make the most sense to just let them keep coming and use the forces and ammo that was going to be used for the attack to blunt their attack and kill or capture their men.

They know what they are doing... Which is not to say they can't or won't make mistakes, but it is normally not till afterwards that you can say if what you did was not the best.

Of course they don't know if their other choices would have worked out better...that is only assumptions... They might have totally backfired for all anyone knows.

Big_Gazza, kvs, nomadski and Broski like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:02 am

We are all going to die , sooner or later . I usually get emotional sense before big news events . There is always a sense of urgency . This time , with the news of planes for the Orcs , I do not feel a sense of urgency . I know that the probability of planes arriving in Kiev , is not zero . Yet even then , I feel that to be inconsequential somehow and I can not reason why . I simply sense it . I can not imagine it somehow . Therefore either it will not happen , or it will not be important . Therefore Russian pilots need not worry . They are going to die , but not in air to air combat against NATO . The war , I feel is mostly over .
    Azi

Post  Azi Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:24 pm

Arrow wrote:Many people are waiting for the Russian offensive, which will not happen.
    Offensive will happen! Russia is amassing large amounts of troops...The missile attacks declined in numbers, so they save everything for a big attack wave. After that we will see VKS active again over Ukraine.

Indications are clear.

Firebird likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:21 pm

the conflict is going to end with Ukraine and Poland demilitarized or nukes firing off.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:01 am

@Azi,

Those are indications, but equally they might be bait to get Kiev to rush an offensive to counter an expected Russian offensive in a desperate attempt to get a victory... and advance they can take to the negotiating table to pretend they are more than they are.

Preparing for an attack... but where... and when... the element of surprise is always an important factor and the enemy... if they know there is going to be an attack might preempt that attack to blunt it, the battle of Kursk started with Soviet artillery didn't it?

It will be interesting to see because even those who are planning all this don't know what the other side will do and what each side does effects what the other side will plan and try to do.

Very complex.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:10 pm

Poland will not be demilitarised drop such insane wishes.

IMO the war will end with Ukraine split into 2, even though the correct choice would be to take the entire thing.

famschopman likes this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:48 pm

Poland is not only behaving against Russia, but also against the rest of EU, especially Germany.

They believe that being the most enthusiastic slave of US inside Europe can allow them everything against their neighbours and commercial partners.

Furthermore Poland has until now benefited incredibly from EU money (coming mainly from German and Italian taxpayers (in the past also UK)).

I am curious to know what would happen if that influx of money should stop and they would have to cope alone also to the presence of ucrainan migrants.

sepheronx, GarryB and kvs like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:24 pm

How will the Ukrainian war end?
    0:39

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:02 pm

Prigizhin claims that a minimum of two years is needed to liberate Donbass.

GarryB likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:34 pm

The only purpose of Wagner is that they are expandable but used to dwindle down the numbers of the AFU. The reason the Russians still have a shitload of troops outside Ukraine's border is to possibly launch an offensive later in Belarus with the right number of troops, while saving the rest if NATO decides to become heroes and Poland is spending 10 billion dollars on HIMARS.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:55 pm

Really difficult to say. Because Russia doesn't want to have others know the details.

I'm sure of Kharkov, Odessa veering towards joining Russia, with Nikolaev.
    Or could Kharkov join Dnipropetrovsk in a new Malorossia?

The Northern urban parts would be pretty happy in Russia.
    Kiev should be taken, but might end up part of a Malorossiya.

Rural Central Ukraine is Surzhyk but I don't know what happens.

The West will require a strongman, and could be left to its own devices beyond that. Just demilitarised and acting as a buffer for Malorossiya. I can't see Russia allowing GATO/Galicians with arms in the West. Why let them?

There will be population loss to the West I suspect. Maybe some re Russification - migrants out of the Pukraine since 1991 returning. And maybe a new influx.

Certain lessons will be learnt from Chechnya I believe re the Western Ukraine. Although Chechnya is by no means perfect with Kadyrov fancing himself as a mini Tsar within the RU Fedn.

My guess is that much of this will take time. 30 yrs of decay needing 30 yrs of patience.
    Pro Russians can be helped straightaway. Pukrainians need reeducation. And Russia does need buffer zones.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:18 pm

Since NATzO can't dial this conflict down, the Ukr state will be reduced substantially. It started out as autonomy for Donetsk and Lugansk,
    then as their independence. As the Kiev NATzO puppets stopped negotiations we had the "annexation" of Kherson and Zaporozhye. The
    lack of any effort to sue for peace means that Kharkov and Sumy and all the land to the east of the Dnepr River will be "annexed". But
    this will not stop and Nikolaev and Odessa are going to be liberated from the Kiev regime maggots as well.

If NATzO was not so high on its own shit, it would have respected the Minsk Agreement. But it is run by congenital idiots who think they
    can "bleed Russia dry" and other retarded fantasies when they can't even give enough shells to their Ukr minions. It really looks to me
    like the escalation is utter desperation and denial of reality. Is NATzO going to go for a nuclear war over Ukria? For real? Nuland thinks
    she can buy off Russian ICBM forces officers with cookies or something?

GarryB, ahmedfire, Firebird, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:43 am

As the Kiev NATzO puppets stopped negotiations we had the "annexation" of Kherson and Zaporozhye. The lack of any effort to sue for peace means that Kharkov and Sumy and all the land to the east of the Dnepr River will be "annexed". But this will not stop and Nikolaev and Odessa are going to be liberated from the Kiev regime maggots as well. wrote:

Right KVS the question is how long will it take them. The war in Ukraine may last as long or longer than in Vietnam. Prigozhin on the Donbas itself gives 2 years. After Donbas, of course, everything will go faster. But this war will last a very long time.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:36 pm

It already ended lol. We're in the opening phases of WW3.

Russia's just buying time until it achieves total complete nuclear primacy over NATO. And then its game time.
    Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:48 pm

American intelligence officer revealed the fate of Russia after the conflict in Ukraine, 02.12.2023.

US spy Ritter predicted strengthening of Russia's positions after the conflict in Ukraine.

MOSCOW, February 12 - RIA Novosti. Russia will come out of the conflict in Ukraine as one of the strongest countries in the world, retired US Marine Corps intelligence officer Scott Ritter said in an interview with the US Tour of Duty YouTube channel .
    "The Russians will emerge from this conflict much stronger than at any time in their history," the military predicted.

According to him, the collective West made a big mistake by starting a war with Russia, because this decision provided Moscow with an excellent opportunity to eliminate the uncertainty in the field of international security that has existed since the 1990s.

As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov emphasized earlier , President Vladimir Putin explained in detail the goals, reasons and inevitability of the special military operation. And he did it not suddenly, but after many years of explaining to the West that it undermines the principles of security in Europe . Moscow has repeatedly noted that the West, ignoring important provisions of international law, has set its sights on confrontation and expansion by including new states in the North Atlantic alliance and destabilizing borders.

https://ria.ru/20230212/rossiya-1851536702.html

GarryB, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 am