Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+64
Karl Haushofer
par far
calripson
bandit6
Mir
limb
Azi
Isos
LMFS
Big_Gazza
TMA1
ALAMO
nomadski
lyle6
Erk
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
caveat emptor
dionis
0nillie0
mr_hd
rfan
Arsenic
zorobabel
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
billybatts91
Rodion_Romanovic
OminousSpudd
Ispan
Singular_Transform
psg
Werewolf
crod
Firebird
Scorpius
PapaDragon
PhSt
flamming_python
Odin of Ossetia
Regular
JohninMK
ATLASCUB
lancelot
walle83
Airbornewolf
Stealthflanker
ucmvulcan
VARGR198
ArgentinaGuard
SeigSoloyvov
Podlodka77
Arrow
Belisarius
andalusia
Broski
Arkanghelsk
sepheronx
GarryB
thegopnik
franco
Backman
Hole
68 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:12 am

    I don't think random poster on telegram or Russia defense forum are "enabling" NATO propaganda

    I think the leadership has done fine on its own

    Big_Gazza dislikes this post

    zorobabel
    zorobabel


    Posts : 577
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  zorobabel Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:12 am

    Backman wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:.
    Ukrainians are reportedly already carrying out the executions.

    Link?
    https://twitter.com/mdfzeh/status/1568274134328659968
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:13 am

    zorobabel wrote:
    Backman wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:.
    Ukrainians are reportedly already carrying out the executions.

    Link?
    https://twitter.com/mdfzeh/status/1568274134328659968

    It is 100% on leadership

    Don't take shit from these "everything is going according to plan" guzzlers

    People will die because of their incompetence

    Has nothing to do with some small posters on telegram and some little forum

    NATO propaganda is going off, because they took a town

    Anything else is cope

    BliTTzZ dislikes this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 4029
    Points : 4027
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Big_Gazza Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:17 am

    Gestapo criminals doing their thing...  but IMHO they won't be there for long.

    Another set of Ukro atrocities to be enscribed into the Great Book of Grudges.  Retribution will be subject to compound interest, and rates are on the rise angry

    GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

    zorobabel
    zorobabel


    Posts : 577
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  zorobabel Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:18 am

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    It is 100% on leadership

    Don't take shit from these "everything is going according to plan" guzzlers

    People will die because of their incompetence

    Has nothing to do with some small posters on telegram and some little forum

    Bunch of imbeciles
    Oh, I no longer read posts from people who think this is part of a scheme.

    Russia is withdrawing from cities with tens of thousands of people, allowing Ukrops to carry out reprisals against those who cooperated, as some sort of plan? Lol

    Here's a T-72B3 fleeing the battlefield with combatants falling off the top, followed by a crash. https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1568283475647631361 All according to plan.

    Arkanghelsk likes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:22 am

    zorobabel wrote:
    Oh, I no longer read posts from people who think this is part of a scheme.

    Russia is withdrawing from cities with tens of thousands of people, allowing Ukrops to carry out reprisals against those who cooperated, as some sort of plan? Lol

    Here's a T-72B3 fleeing the battlefield with combatants falling off the top, followed by a crash. https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1568283475647631361 All according to plan.

    What is funny to me is how they can keep pretending that it's all gone to plan

    And then blame one when he says what he sees with own eyes

    It's like, NO you did not see that!

    But I saw Russian army retreat!

    NO ITS PART OF THE PLAN YOU ARE 6TH COLUMN

    It's like Russian version of Arestovich and azov
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:25 am

    Even on telegram they're now muzzling you for saying executions are happening in Balakliya

    They disable comments when it doesn't suit the narrative
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:28 am

    On telegram they're selling Keychains and shirts on Z channels

    Literally the whole runet and pro russian space is acting like this is not happening lmfao
    lyle6
    lyle6


    Posts : 1430
    Points : 1426
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  lyle6 Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:29 am

    Don't care. I'm just here for the dead hohols. Twisted Evil

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    limb dislikes this post

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7876
    Points : 8142
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  sepheronx Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:29 am

    zorobabel wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    It is 100% on leadership

    Don't take shit from these "everything is going according to plan" guzzlers

    People will die because of their incompetence

    Has nothing to do with some small posters on telegram and some little forum

    Bunch of imbeciles
    Oh, I no longer read posts from people who think this is part of a scheme.

    Russia is withdrawing from cities with tens of thousands of people, allowing Ukrops to carry out reprisals against those who cooperated, as some sort of plan? Lol

    Here's a T-72B3 fleeing the battlefield with combatants falling off the top, followed by a crash. https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1568283475647631361 All according to plan.

    And why should we read people like yourself? Got experience? Are you over there or do you rely on a single video or picture?

    I don't read people sho think they know better than a military ruled by a nuclear power.

    My ignore list is growing fast and it's these ignored people who flood this forum. Garry, I would recommend intervening and start telling arch and other fools to use the edit button rather than a flood like Vann does.


    Last edited by sepheronx on Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    zorobabel
    zorobabel


    Posts : 577
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  zorobabel Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:32 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    And why should we read people like yourself? Got experience? Are you over there or do you rely on a single video or picture?

    I don't read people sho think they know better than a military ruled by a nuclear power.
    I'm not asking you to.

    I think you'd have to have the IQ of an ape to think this is part of a plan, but if that's what you believe, you do you. And if it was part of a plan, does that mean no Ukrainian should ever cooperate with the allies because at any moment they could be abandoned and left to torture and executing by Ukrops as part of a scheme?

    Podlodka77 dislikes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:33 am

    zorobabel wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    And why should we read people like yourself? Got experience? Are you over there or do you rely on a single video or picture?

    I don't read people sho think they know better than a military ruled by a nuclear power.
    I'm not asking you to.

    I think you'd have to have the IQ of an ape to think this is part of a plan, but if that's what you believe, you do you. And if it was part of a plan, does that mean no Ukrainian should ever cooperate with the allies because at any moment they could be abandoned and left to torture and executing by Ukrops as part of a scheme?

    You can't argue with em, they just wanna hear what suits them

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 4029
    Points : 4027
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Big_Gazza Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:33 am

    Arkanghelsk wrote:On telegram they're selling Keychains and shirts on Z channels

    Literally the whole runet and pro russian space is acting like this is not happening lmfao

    OK... so despite the advice to the contrary you are STILL going to spread FUD and panic and direct your angst at the good guys rather than the enemy? Suspect

    Nah, i'm done with you.  blocked.

    psg, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7876
    Points : 8142
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  sepheronx Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:36 am

    zorobabel wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    And why should we read people like yourself? Got experience? Are you over there or do you rely on a single video or picture?

    I don't read people sho think they know better than a military ruled by a nuclear power.
    I'm not asking you to.

    I think you'd have to have the IQ of an ape to think this is part of a plan, but if that's what you believe, you do you. And if it was part of a plan, does that mean no Ukrainian should ever cooperate with the allies because at any moment they could be abandoned and left to torture and executing by Ukrops as part of a scheme?

    I'm not sure what your experience is, but speaking of having an IQ of an ape, maybe you seem to ignore such tactics about pulling back to fight later.  Maybe you ignored my previous comment about Palmyra?

    Like Python said, I doubt you even knew such locations as mentioned before a week ago.

    Maybe you and Arch can go to fight on behalf of Russia to show them how to do it. Before questioning others IQ, question your own.

    GarryB, psg, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:39 am

    Regular wrote:Being pissed that Ukrianians even had a chance for this nonsense and them targeting civilians is not doomerism. Russia will still win the war, but this shouldn’t happen. I hope they will be cut off from retreat and Vostok will show its results

    Had a chance for what nonsense?

    Murdering civilians?
    They don't have to take new territory to do that, as witnessed in Kramatorsk where they just fired a Tochka at a crowd of people, or in fact over the south and east for the last 8 years when dissidents, anti-maidanists were tortured, killed, whatever

    Let them advance, if it provides tactical opportunity to Russia.
    GarryB is right, as cold as it sounds. Civilians should have left by now. As soon as the war started in fact. And if the Ukrs are that intent on killing them, that's on them and yet another thing they will have to answer for.

    GarryB, Hole and Broski like this post

    zorobabel
    zorobabel


    Posts : 577
    Points : 577
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  zorobabel Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:45 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    And why should we read people like yourself? Got experience? Are you over there or do you rely on a single video or picture?

    I don't read people sho think they know better than a military ruled by a nuclear power.
    I'm not asking you to.

    I think you'd have to have the IQ of an ape to think this is part of a plan, but if that's what you believe, you do you. And if it was part of a plan, does that mean no Ukrainian should ever cooperate with the allies because at any moment they could be abandoned and left to torture and executing by Ukrops as part of a scheme?

    I'm not sure what your experience is, but speaking of having an IQ of an ape, maybe you seem to ignore such tactics about pulling back to fight later.  Maybe you ignored my previous comment about Palmyra?

    Like Python said, I doubt you even knew such locations as mentioned before a week ago.

    Maybe you and Arch can go to fight on behalf of Russia to show them how to do it.  Before questioning others IQ, question your own.
    I ignored your comment because it is so vapid it scarcely requires a response. You are comparing ISIS to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the latter of which is receiving billions in funding per month from NATO powers, along with advanced NATO and especially US precision weaponry, and is receiving live coordination via video-link by NATO commanders, plus of course clandestine assets on the ground.

    "Like Python said" -> Is this the guy who thinks this is part of a master MoD scheme?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:46 am

    flamming_python wrote:

    Had a chance for what nonsense?

    Murdering civilians?
    They don't have to take new territory to do that, as witnessed in Kramatorsk where they just fired a Tochka at a crowd of people, or in fact over the south and east for the last 8 years when dissidents, anti-maidanists were tortured, killed, whatever

    Let them advance, if it provides tactical opportunity to Russia.
    GarryB is right, as cold as it sounds. Civilians should have left by now. As soon as the war started in fact. And if the Ukrs are that intent on killing them, that's on them and yet another thing they will have to answer for.

    scratch

    Wait but wasn't SMO... to liberate pro russian people oppressed by Ukrainians?

    Literally... that's what this whole thing is about

    Yo literally the whole plot has been lost

    In fact if you and Garryb feel that way, why do you criticize the bombing of cities with nazis in it?

    There's no logic in any of this anymore
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:53 am

    zorobabel wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    It is 100% on leadership

    Don't take shit from these "everything is going according to plan" guzzlers

    People will die because of their incompetence

    Has nothing to do with some small posters on telegram and some little forum

    Bunch of imbeciles
    Oh, I no longer read posts from people who think this is part of a scheme.

    Russia is withdrawing from cities with tens of thousands of people, allowing Ukrops to carry out reprisals against those who cooperated, as some sort of plan? Lol

    Here's a T-72B3 fleeing the battlefield with combatants falling off the top, followed by a crash. https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1568283475647631361 All according to plan.

    The combatants are falling off because they're being shot. That T-72B3 has been surrounded

    And what's your point by showing this footage exactly?
    That a single tactical engagement is indicative of what exactly?
    Russian forces could be advancing 300km a day yet something like where a Russian tank is ambushed can easily happen locally

    Strategically yes everything seems to be going according to plan, I would suggest you wait a couple of days to determine what actually is going on.

    GarryB, Hole and Broski like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1288
    Points : 1290
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  caveat emptor Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:54 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    Had a chance for what nonsense?

    Murdering civilians?
    They don't have to take new territory to do that, as witnessed in Kramatorsk where they just fired a Tochka at a crowd of people, or in fact over the south and east for the last 8 years when dissidents, anti-maidanists were tortured, killed, whatever

    Let them advance, if it provides tactical opportunity to Russia.
    GarryB is right, as cold as it sounds. Civilians should have left by now. As soon as the war started in fact. And if the Ukrs are that intent on killing them, that's on them and yet another thing they will have to answer for.
    Советский человек.🤣🤣
    How to pass a road from whining about killings of Ukrainians by Russians to not giving a **** about killings of  pro-Russian civilians, in 6 months. 
    How the steel was tempered part 2.
    Schizophrenic Павел Корчагин.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:57 am

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

    Had a chance for what nonsense?

    Murdering civilians?
    They don't have to take new territory to do that, as witnessed in Kramatorsk where they just fired a Tochka at a crowd of people, or in fact over the south and east for the last 8 years when dissidents, anti-maidanists were tortured, killed, whatever

    Let them advance, if it provides tactical opportunity to Russia.
    GarryB is right, as cold as it sounds. Civilians should have left by now. As soon as the war started in fact. And if the Ukrs are that intent on killing them, that's on them and yet another thing they will have to answer for.

    scratch

    Wait but wasn't SMO... to liberate pro russian people oppressed by Ukrainians?

    Literally... that's what this whole thing is about

    Yo literally the whole plot has been lost

    In fact if you and Garryb feel that way, why do you criticize the bombing of cities with nazis in it?

    There's no logic in any of this anymore

    Russian forces will be back in a week or two.

    The SMO is not about liberating anyone but by eliminating the threat of a NATO forward outpost that the Ukraine has been turned into, ready to strike at the Donbass and in time at the Crimea as well.

    Certainly liberating the rest of the Donbass will be done as well, but at Russia's own pace - military expedience gets priority. And if a withdrawal from wherever is judged necessary so then it's necessary. Sounds cold blooded, and it is - but if you can't accept that then I guess this is not the line of work for you.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole, lancelot and Broski like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:59 am

    caveat emptor wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Had a chance for what nonsense?

    Murdering civilians?
    They don't have to take new territory to do that, as witnessed in Kramatorsk where they just fired a Tochka at a crowd of people, or in fact over the south and east for the last 8 years when dissidents, anti-maidanists were tortured, killed, whatever

    Let them advance, if it provides tactical opportunity to Russia.
    GarryB is right, as cold as it sounds. Civilians should have left by now. As soon as the war started in fact. And if the Ukrs are that intent on killing them, that's on them and yet another thing they will have to answer for.
    Советский человек.🤣🤣
    How to pass a road from whining about killings of Ukrainians by Russians to not giving a **** about killings of  pro-Russian civilians, in 6 months. 
    How the steel was tempered part 2.
    Schizophrenic Павел Корчагин.

    I never said I don't give a **** about it. The executioners will be found out and there won't be any mercy for them.

    But it's the fault of the killers, no-one else's. And the killers don't need an excuse to do it, nor recaptured territories; you guys can't seem to accept that. They can and do do it anyway. And the priority should be destroying the killer's armies as soon as possible. If that requires luring them into a pocket so be it.

    War is not a humanitarian concern it's about destroying the opponents ability to wage war. And the faster you do it, the faster the war ends and the more humanitarian an outcome you achieve. Defending every piece of ground to the last will get your own men killed not just the enemy's.

    GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:03 am

    I'm out of patience here

    Some people are seriously intent at turning this thread into a monkey shit-throwing contest. Ukro propagandists can point to this thread as evidence for how demoralized and divided the moskals are. You guys need to find your backbone. And your common sense. Both are lacking.

    sepheronx, GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1288
    Points : 1290
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  caveat emptor Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:07 am

    flamming_python wrote:I'm out of patience here

    Some people are seriously intent at turning this thread into a monkey shit-throwing contest. Ukro propagandists can point to this thread as evidence for how demoralized and divided the moskals are. You guys need to find your backbone. And your common sense. Both are lacking.
    You think someome gives a shit about these ramblings?🤣
    Don't make me laugh. 
    When you start to throw shit at someone it works both ways.
    You as a cryptocommunist should know that from history.

    BliTTzZ dislikes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:09 am

    flamming_python wrote:I'm out of patience here

    Some people are seriously intent at turning this thread into a monkey shit-throwing contest. Ukro propagandists can point to this thread as evidence for how demoralized and divided the moskals are. You guys need to find your backbone. And your common sense. Both are lacking.

    I guess you are right - Goodluck bro,

    I wish health for you your family

    And health to all here

    I'm done with this , at least for a little while

    Enjoy the forum everyone sorry to piss on the parade
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:10 am

    caveat emptor wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    The humiliation is what you and others invent in fact, doing NATO's job for them

    I don't know for others, but i don't shill for NATO for free. Evermore they've been paying me in rubles. I've must be doing a really good job. Can you recommend a nice location in Crimea, i want to buy a dacha after the war, from the payments?

    The best agents are the ones who do it for free bud.
    And even dare to think that they're voicing their own opinions

    As McCarthian as my statements may seem, this is a war and psychological warfare is exactly designed around inserting various interpretations and whatever with the aim of provoking panic, insurrection, dissent among other things. And I can bet you that what we're seeing is exactly the effect of the propaganda offensive being co-ordinated together with the one on the ground.
    And in fact, as the one on the ground cannot hope to make a lasting impression - the only meaningful front is the psychological and propaganda one, that unfortunately a bunch of people here have proven susceptible to.
    Stop being a tool.

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Hole and Broski like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:11 am