Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+62
Rodion_Romanovic
thegopnik
jhelb
VARGR198
psg
Sujoy
TMA1
Azi
sepheronx
RTN
sundoesntrise
ATLASCUB
PhSt
calripson
Backman
Dforce
Serberus
crod
owais.usmani
Eugenio Argentina
Urluber
zorobabel
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Broski
walle83
Isos
Scorpius
SolidarityWithRussia
Belisarius
billybatts91
Regular
wilhelm
xeno
franco
limb
Mir
Singular_Transform
lyle6
Arrow
PapaDragon
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
Dr.Snufflebug
mnztr
Arkanghelsk
Odin of Ossetia
nomadski
kvs
dionis
GarryB
ucmvulcan
Firebird
Hole
Werewolf
Big_Gazza
ALAMO
caveat emptor
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
LMFS
66 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8028
    Points : 8016
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Hole Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:44 pm

    psg wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:NATO/West seems to be be adamant that the strike on the Russian air base in Crimea was carried out by the "state of the art" Ukranian missile Grim-2/Hrim-2.

    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/does-ukraine-have-a-stash-of-domestically-developed-ballistic-missiles

    BS, Russia forces have been intercepting, tochka, glmrs, small uavs, amongst others so how tf can they miss a high ballistic profile strike over the range of 200km, the profile of the missile would be high, so why would the s300, s400 nebo,  and other ad radars not pick it up. Keep dreaming.
    Fun fact: the regime in Kiev already stated that they had nothing to do with it.

    This is how propaganda works.
    Some incident happens, propably mis-handling of ammo or some fire which led to some explosion.
    First news: not much damage.
    Reaction in Kiev and the combined west: We had nothing to do with it. (Because they thought no points could be scored here.)
    Pics emerge with some damaged buildings/planes.
    Reaction in Kiev and the combined west: We did it with drones/missiles/Ghost of Saki.

    GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Backman, Mir, Broski and like this post

    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB


    Posts : 1161
    Points : 1171
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  ATLASCUB Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:36 pm

    Hole believes the Kiev regime this time... our resident agitprop expert too lol1 lol1

    These dimwits can't help themselves. Flippity...

    In other news...

    Latvia brands Russia ‘state sponsor of terrorism’

    owais.usmani likes this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:40 pm

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Img_2145
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Img_2146

    High amount of "fellas" from "NAFO" bought early tickets to the crematorium

    Poles Canadians and Yankee fellas have the highest hits with assorted fellas topping off the numbers to bring KIA fellas to Afghan numbers

    Taliban still have record for KD ratio of fellas

    GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Scorpius and Broski like this post

    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 2579
    Points : 2581
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:51 pm

    But you need to hit high level fellas

    It makes no sense to send Lavrov to NY for UNSC meeting

    When they will walk out of his speech

    Just hit the next group of German , Yank, British, Polish or what have you fellas as soon as they arrive in Kiev and it will solve a lot

    Also shoot down the fellas Global Hawk

    Killing VSU zombies is only part of the equation ,

    But you need to have western newspapers writing home about the scale of their losses, the average Shiba is on the level of incel , so noone cares

    But get a blinken or a von Der leyen and watch them go crazy
    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3495
    Points : 3497
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  ALAMO Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:55 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Poles Canadians and Yankee fellas have the highest hits with assorted fellas topping off the numbers to bring KIA fellas to Afghan numbers

    Taliban still have record for KD ratio of fellas

    This is why I don't buy the story of the mass involvement of Polish citizens there.
    It is pure statistics.
    If a group constitutes almost half of the claimed file, there is no way the killed/confirmed ratio would be different.
    And it is, on the graph.
    While the evidenced cases equal 1:41. ONE out of more than FORTY.
    There is absolute silence in Poland about the matter, and again - I see a zero chance that 600+ dead folks would be missed. No way.
    I consider that as a part of Russian propaganda campaign, and I don't like that because it smells like a target from a mile.
    Not that I don't believe in Polish mercs, because I know some of them Laughing But the scale is obviously overrated.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 11783
    Points : 11910
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  JohninMK Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:50 pm

    Apparently an easy and quick access to Korean workers

    A source in Russia told Daily NK on July 25 that the North Korean authorities had instructed companies operating in Russia to get ready to send workers to the war zone. North Korean authorities are planning to send more than a thousand workers who are already in Russia to the Donbas region.

    “The Overseas Construction Leadership Bureau, the Rungna Guidance Bureau, the Ministry of Fisheries, and the Ministry of Railways have assigned some workers on the waiting list to war areas [in Ukraine]. Those are the same organizations that recruited most workers dispatched to Russia in the past,” said a source inside North Korea.

    North Korean authorities apparently plan to start by sending workers who are already in Russia to the Donbas region and then send additional workers in North Korea if requested by the Russian government. ... “The Workers’ Party is making eager preparations because it regards the Russian request as a good opportunity to acquire foreign currency,” he added.

    d_taddei2 and Mir like this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34911
    Points : 35429
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  GarryB Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:52 pm

    The strikes Ukraine managed are not a death sentence

    But it still shows negligence of command

    No. It shows pussies who cry at any minor success by their enemy should not monitor the situation so closely to reduce the amount of tears they shed and to suppress their calls for everyone to be fired or put on trial for negligence.

    Especially when those minor successes turn out to mostly be lies.

    As for the war, the meat grinder is also useless if every last asshohol will die in it sacrificing the people and "economically productive" regions that are being justified as the reason for taking the south and east in the first place

    Again... spreading western propaganda... are you saying Putin invaded to steal the most productive and valuable lands in Ukraine?

    Kiev thanks you for your support... this was about eliminating a threat, which were the nazis in charge of the entire country... once they are eliminated then the people of the Ukraine that are left can do as they please as long as that does not include forming an army or navy or air force and allowing HATO or the EU on to their territory again.

    The only people saying the east and the south will join the RF is some of those people on that territory and after their recent experience with Kiev I can understand why.

    No one wanted a meat grinder? That's exactly what the decision makers in DC and London and their paymasters wanted and that is what they got.

    Except it was supposed to be Russian conscripts that were to be the source of the meat... but they don't care who provides the meat source... neither side can vote them out of their cushy jobs.


    But let's cut the bullshit- Maidan was entirely supported and desired by Ukrainian people

    All the BS about Russian speaking oppressed people's is just that- BS

    Maidan in Kiev is not what Maidan was in the south and east of the country... if Kiev had gotten enough thugs and nazis to Crimea in time it would not have been the bloodless that it ended up being... it probably would have been more of what we saw in the Donbass for the last half decade or more, but the orcs never had the numbers in the Crimea so they would have lost that one and Russia might have been more willing to jump in and help which they didn't when it was Ukrainians shelling Ukrainians like in the donbass and lugansk regions.

    The whole fucking country is behind Maidan, Behind Azov, behind bandera and we still pretend those are our people

    If that were true then the Donbass and Lugansk regions would not have resisted.

    I assume that the TV missile heading into the center entrance is the arms dump mentioned. Note the light behind the doors before the missile enters.

    The lack of shadows suggests they were IIR sensors... thermal... which means any light source is actually a heat source.

    What's my point? The average person has the critical thinking skills of an acorn squash.

    It is even easier to convince people to hate to explain why they don't live so well compared with rich westerners on TV and movies... must be Russians or Jews or Iranians or Chinese holding them back economically...

    When the rich and powerful control the media and film industry they are hardly going to try to go against a system that made them super rich are they?

    If everyone knew it then why pussyfoot? Or did the government really believe there would be a change of heart ?

    Maybe they thought it doesn't matter if Ukraine hates Russia... they only hurt themselves when they cut economic ties with Russia and curled up to the west... they were cementing their own economic collapse... still being held back by loans they could never afford to pay back without giving away land.

    Ukraine was not Russias problem after 2014 when the Crimea joined to the Federation... they clearly didn't think the west was prepared to invest enough into that broken country to make them a risk or a threat.

    Well they whipped up the nazi BS and build bio weapons labs and started talking about nuclear weapons which changed most things and when they found out they were going to attack the Donbass region... well attacking first just made sense... if there was no attack plan I suspect Russia would not have bothered invading at all.


    Then we need a real change of government because idiots are in charge

    Idiots would never have gotten Russia from where it was in the 1990s to where it is now... where it can openly and directly defy the west and not really care at all... there will be problems but they are in a position to sort those problems out... can the EU say the same regarding energy?

    We have established it was common knowledge that Ukrainians were complicit in anti Russian changes of their country

    No, you haven't... different people are different and what has happened in the last 8 years in the Ukraine has nothing at all to do with either democracy or will of the people... in fact I would say it was a very good example of the opposite... people in power and with control dictating to the people and removing opposition and replacing any alternatives with more of their goons.

    When the goons are removed the remaining populations in most regions will likely be relieved as long as they don't do it by flattening the place the way the west did in Iraq or Libya or Syria.

    As for Russian elites, i would say that incompetence and delusion played a great part in mishandling Ukraine crisis. Also, parts of elites didn't care or it is/was to invested with western world to care.

    Another factor was that it was really none of Russias business until it escalated to the point where it became their business.

    Russia is not the US or the west interfering in every election and every situation for fun and for giggles.

    Okay , so you take missiles and you go after the main political actors, and hit US diplomats as well

    You take out the US embassy like they did in Yugoslavia and you let the real decision making center know where we stand

    Hitting the US embassy in Kiev will not get anyone worth a damn who had any say in what is happening right now, and will be seen as an act of war by most American politicians because they never hit embassies except by accident with old maps.

    The risk is not worth the payoff... besides... take out the current leadership they might get replaced by someone who is competent.

    Fighting these zombies is a waste of time and amounts to nothing

    Killing these zombies eliminates these zombies... not killing them would lead to them killing you.

    From what I hear, the residents of Kherson are actively helping the Russian "occupants" to counteract Kiev regime
    diversionary groups. So even if many Russians left Ukria after 2014, there are still millions of them there. These
    people deserve help from Russia.

    Not everyone is able to leave. They had to suffer these last years under nazi rule... I am sure they will appreciate Russia coming to rescue them and then letting them decide their future... something Kiev certainly wasn't interested in.

    Then again, Putin is a lawyer by training, and a very predictable one at that. His daughters spent much of their adult lives in Western Europe and he was very much invested in the immediate post-Soviet elite with all that entails.

    Putin realised it would be pointless to try to fight the west, it dominates the world in economics and military and politically... but it is not even nearly as all powerful as it thinks... the west thinks it is the world community and it is not.

    Putin knows this too now and is looking to the rest of the world for Russias future... pissy nasty western sanctions and over reactions will serve to further separate Russia from the west, which is going to damage the west rather more than it will damage Russia... but you can't tell them that...

    So it's hard to believe that the Kremlin wasn't clued in on all this. Of course I'm sure they did know the reality of things. Maybe just delved into a little wishful thinking themselves as war was the only option left anyway it seems.

    Maybe the Kremlin was interested in dealing with its own problems instead of solving Kievs problems too.

    Now that Kiev is a problem for Russia it is being dealt with... so what is the problem... should they have realised what none of you guys noticed before as being a problem?

    I don't completely agree with you. This post is about LDNR. Their 152mm weapon of choice is old D-20, which has relatively short range (sub 20 kilometres).

    They are fighting an enemy with elements of modern weapons, but don't have even the basics that a Soviet force would have let alone a current Russian force... which has plenty of artillery support and air support.

    I am sure an Afghan general would lament that they don't have flexible on call long and medium range artillery within the Afghan army structure and have to rely on support from other forces which are not always available.

    To think Russia was never going to get hit or that air defense systems are 100% infallible or that every saboteur must be captured is pure naivety. On top of that, calling for responses that completely do not match proportionally the affect the strike itself caused only serves emotions and not rational and logical thinking needed to execute this war.

    But demanding leadership be replaced because a shell slipped through or the enemy got a lucky break is just helping the enemy and supporting the nazis... this whole conflict has been about getting rid of Putin... the enormous irony is that if they succeeded they would have found that the next in line likes the west even less and would be more like the way they portray Putin in the west as being anti west when in actual fact he is pro west.... he is just not their bitch... he knows they didn't help Russia in the 1990s they just stole from Russia and would do so again given another chance... he should hate them for it but he is only learning now that they are scum.

    They want defeatism in Russia and the perception that Ukraine is winning.

    Or that they are not losing badly and can keep it up for years... which they can't and wont.

    Let us not forget how majority of the rich in Russia got to be rich and who they were previously (yes, former KGB).

    Under communism money meant nothing... political power was everything... when they became democracies power was the only thing you could use to get lots of money... power got you ownership of factories and companies for a few fractions of a cent on the dollar... and then you could asset strip and make your billions from there.

    But they never outlined what to really do about the Ukrainian question

    They can't because it really comes down to the people of the Ukraine... if they want to they can fight forever, but they wont want that... as shown by the current results and the ease with which each populated area that falls...

    Russia will take the territory it thinks will be more or less friendly to getting rid of Kievs thugs and once they get people into power there and can hold elections and start some referendums for the people to decide what future they want... the referendums will be written by Russia and include all the options they find acceptable for the future.

    Sechin and Chemezov are from KGB, run government owned companies and are rich. Not to mention that Putin was in KGB.

    Power can be turned into more power or it can be turned in to money... George Bush snr was CIA too what is your point?

    What i said was that wrong decisions can be made, even if you possess best possible intel, due to delusion or fact that you are quite comfortable with status quo.

    Who has never made a wrong decision? Are they all idiots? Jesus was the son of god... surely he knew he was going to end up cruicified... does that make his decision wrong.... is he an idiot?

    In my view, Russia has been constantly caught unprepared and made to make reactive moves ie. answer.

    Is that because they are idiots or is it because they are victims of western and US aggression... they don't want to attack the west because that would be suicide so they are reduced to reacting to western attacks on them and trying to damage the west as much as they can with their responses to western aggression.

    The alternative would be to actively attack the west all the time in unprovoked ways... why do you think that would be better?


    I would say that someone "caught unprepared" is doing surprisingly well for the last 20+ years, I would say ...

    Not only that but they have also rebuilt and rebranded themselves.... the Russian people were ashamed of their own military in the early 2000s... now look at them...

    What was the purpose of stupid "no losses" report Russian MoD came up with? In this day and age.

    If no personnel were lost then who gives a shit about some planes... and if most of them are Su-24s... good reason to buy more Su-34s.

    Dunno. HIMARS again? Something supersonic and small enough to have escaped notice
    In which case air defense looks to have failed.

    Out of range.

    Out before I lose my temper

    They are only planes... get a grip.

    Well it was popular yesterday, today many seems to be leaving occupied Crimea.

    Occupied? Are you an Orc?

    But there are barely 120 su30

    Su-30s are upgraded Su-27UBs... so losing those and some Su-24s... assuming you don't also lose the pilots and crew is not a big deal.


    I agree. Why cant the Russian MoD be honest, and open about the aircraft losses?

    They likely reported what was known at the time... which turned out to be wrong... but lets call them liars...

    BTW where are the WMDs in Iraq... maybe they were involved?

    This is more than all fixed wing Russian aircraft shot down in the SMO combined. What the flying ****. From fucking saboteurs. This is a monumental fuckup of the airport security.

    Mop and bucket in aisle three... Kiev supporter having a tantrum.

    These are the same people who told their soldiers not to fight back and to allow themselves to be castrated in the name of ''brotherhood and unity''

    Need any more explaining?

    The reason that smells so bad is because you keep pulling it out of your arse.

    Unless Russia starts using FOABS on major UkroNazi cities, such incidents will only embolden NATzO to ship more lethal weapons to Pukraine. Russia needs to show the Nazi world that they mean business.

    So the solution is to kill civilians?

    Are you a nazi?

    How about having actual proper security, camouflage, and secure ammo storage for once. For 3 years ive been extremely worried how Russian aircraft are just placed in the open next to bombs. My fears were justified. This all could've been avoided with having fucking bunker shelters for aircraft.

    If you look at those images each aircraft was in a rivetment... ie surrounded on three sides by earth walls to protect from ground level explosions and fragments....

    A fire burning for half a day sending out explosions of munitions that land and then explode means walls and hangars would do very little in the way of protecting most things... a 500kg bomb that explodes because it is on fire makes the same sized crater as a 500kg bomb falling from the sky impacting with the ground.

    Bet they wish now they used them while they had them

    Notice the pro Kiev fanboys who celebrate your every post... you are doing Zelensky proud.

    It's not the damage to the air base and planes that suffered the most, but credibility.

    Yeah, because the west never forgives any lies it is told... all those western politicians who dragged them in to wars were all punished and sent to jail for their crimes... NOT.

    Enough of lying, Russia shouldn't be like Ukraine, if stuff goes wrong, then they should admit it and that's it. Be a bigger man as they say.

    They released information they had... if it was inaccurate... well cry me a river.

    I can't stand Ukrainians bullshiting when there is no need to lie, I hope Russia won't become like this.

    You are making huge assumptions there... I guess investigations are not needed any more because you either tell the truth or you lie... it is funny because so many of the little bitches crying at the moment are the first to cry when Russian officials say nothing, and now when they do say something you cry even more.

    Pathetic children.

    I am not advocating this, but winter is coming, and hitting the heating/utility and electrical grid during wintertime would cause an unspeakable humanitarian disaster that would crumble Ukraine more than FOABs hitting population centers. Not that Russia will do it, but they can reach any part of Ukraine and no region would be safe.

    They should start making threats... FOABs are unnecessary and would be counter productive, but burning fields of crops and dropping bridges and hitting heating and power and other things they have left so far could be the sort of threats they can make if Kiev wants to escalate things...

    It's completely irrelevant how did it happen: sabotage, missile attack or negligence. In any case, someone should be court martialed and stripped of rank.

    Yeah.... **** an investigation... just pick some Generals and fire them... that will fix everything... Rolling Eyes

    He said the govt is feeling more pressure from the people every day to fight harder with more men. Call up at least some of the 2 million reservists. His words. Start around 30 minutes in.

    Not a good way to fight a war really... the general population don't have the knowledge or experience to run a war... why run a war by referendum?

    Militarily the attack makes not really sense, but psychological can be devastating for Russian side.

    Devastating for a few pussies... but once they get over their panic attacks it just makes them support the destruction of what was Ukraine even more... so I can see why the US is doing this but wonder why the Orcs are helping them destroy Orcland...

    Now Russia is pussyfooting because they have no other option but USA and pals will become more aggressive from attack to attack...so expect something bigger in the next week's. Sooner or later Russia should say stop and shoot a drone out of the sky or blind a satellite permanent.

    A few trolls claim Russia is pussyfooting but that does not make it true... every little so called Orc victory led directly to Orc HQs and other positions getting hammered for the next few days in a row... if anything we should cheer snake island fiascos and attacks on bridges and accidents on ships and airfields... because the result is more dead future haters of Russia... who can hate no more.

    Well it was certainly a PR coup and a legit blow to Russia but let's not overstate shit here and lose our reason. This foremost is what any decent enemy would do if losing. They arent just going to quit. Also they are de facto controlled by the pentagon and western intel apparatus.

    Is there any actual evidence of a real attack or was this an accident that started a fire that got out of control and blew some ordinance around the place...

    However, these are definitely impacts. No heavy bombs make the deep holes but rather cause surface damage.

    Bombs create craters when they explode... whether sitting on the surface or hitting the surface... if they were surface penetrating bombs they would be aimed at runways and not aircraft in rivetments.

    See no to small craters. The houses were completely dismantled. Are these pilot accommodations? In any case, there are no bunkers with ammunition.
    The apron was also hit directly. No house or fire nearby, which could explain the damage. There can also be little burning except for the aircraft.

    You see what is in view, which is what western intelligence wants you to see... an ammo dump off view could easily have been the source for these heavy bombs as it burned and explosions distributed ordinance all over the place... and those craters could easily have been caused by Kh-29s where their propellent exploded and blew the warhead to that location where the impact with the ground set the warhead off... 320kgs of HE will make a crater like that.

    Whatever this attack did,

    No evidence of an attack yet.

    PS: How can an MGM-140 ATACMS be used if it comes from above? Can Tor also capture this in this angle?

    Unless it comes down directly on top of a TOR battery it should be able to shoot it down just fine.

    The attack on crimean base is brazen. They didnt expect this and were not alert.

    All sorts of assumptions there...

    Best thing Russian MoD can do, for its reputation among Russians, is to come clean to what happened.

    Obviously they knew exactly what happened without any investigation at all and they should tell us right away because they are fighting a war and they have a responsibility to tell everything to their enemies and friends.

    A single attack (still looks like sabotage)
    on an airbase in Crimea that was closer to Ukrian lines than 200 km for most the conflict and only got hit one time.

    The videos I have seen show extensive fires with a few big explosions... that would be consistent with an ammo dump fire, which would explain the craters and the damage.

    Gonna need a lot of evidence to prove sabotage.

    I think people need to relax over Turkey. Russia is playing Turkey like a violin.

    Turkey is signing deals and has not imposed sanctions on Russia and is not really taking sides in this current conflict and seems to be seeking Russian help in sorting out the situation in Syria.

    Russia should have closed off Turkey from itself long ago but never did. Now they play footsies with them while Turkey fucked them over.

    Turkey hasn't even imposed sanctions on Russia.... regarding Turkish drones in the land of the Orcs... they switched to Orc engines when the canadian companies that supplied them before pussied out, so of course they would be sending drones to Kiev... to get engines...

    If they didn't use Turkish drones they would have demanded US drones that might have been more dangerous... but more likely would have been shot down just as easily... which might have led to improvements to them to make them more dangerous...

    With that logic anything short of nuclear attack on Moscow is nothing.

    If it doesn't kill anyone and just smashes up some old cars or buses then who gives a ****?

    Point is that it was someone's **** up, as it was case with Moskva, and that someone has to pay for it. Especially don't muddle the water with some stupid statements. It is easy to lose credibility.

    You and your fellow hand wringers are the ones losing credibility... you are at war... did you think it would be painless... you are claiming this or that failed without knowing any real facts except what we have been shown from western satellites.... go ahead and trust them... Zelensky is pleased.

    I see your brash talk as some kind of coping, which is understandable, since you are Russian and personally invested.

    War is a game played with a smile on your face... if you can't smile then grin... if you can't grin then don't play.

    In the past, you could hear Putin mutiple times say that he sees Russians, Ukrainians and Belarus as one people.

    After the nazis and cowards have been stripped away that might be how what is left see things too.

    Airport got blown to shit by apes, everyone and their grandma saw it so just come clean, say that you fucked up and that airport got blown to shit by apes

    It's not complicated


    If Russia allowed this airport to be blown up by apes it means that Russia didn't deserve to have this airport in the first place

    Another little girl with sand in her vagina... there is no evidence at all that the orcs had anything to do with this... regular satellite photos of such a region would be perfectly normal considering the situation and don't indicate any attack.

    Yo, that thing looks like a King Tiger.

    But with armour like a Panzer III...

    If war is war, why haven't the Russian special forces destroyed himars trucks or Ukrainian airfields with special forces?

    You don't think the Orcs have their own special forces trying to protect them... and moving around in enemy held territory is really easy... I do it all the time in computer games... but in the real world you are limited as to how far and how fast you can move around and most of their time will be spent looking at enemy positions for weak points and strong points... gun positions etc, and also ammo and fuel storage areas for targeting...

    How tf are their Ukrainian special forces operating with drones 300 km away from the frontline? Why are you saying this is no big deal.

    Obviously when you fucking make them up they can be operating anywhere they like.


    Also when was the last time the US or any NATO country lost a dozen plus fixed wing fighter aircraft to enemy special forces?

    They just lost thousands of aircraft and vehicles and munitions in Afghanistan a few months ago...

    What happened now to Russia is like Israel having its airfield bombed by Hezbollah quadcopters, or a US or saudi airfield having 12 F-15s destroyed on the ground.

    If you are making shit up then why not millenium falcons and x wings...

    Not even the saudis let the houthis destroy a dozen of their aircraft on the ground. Let that sink in.

    If the Houthies had magic forces that could start fires without even being present I am sure they would...

    PS - Now if a tiny Zuni rocket can do cause so much shit just imagine what a Tsirkon can do !

    They recently moved Tu-22M3s there didn't they (ie not last few weeks but last few years)... which means propellent tanks with red fuming nitric acid tank storage... great stuff...

    "A significant proportion of the total F-22 Raptor airframes available to the United States Air Force were damaged at Tyndall Air Force Base in Florida during Hurricane Michael. According to the U.S. Air Force, as many as 17 F-22 Raptors may have been significantly damaged or destroyed in the hurricane."

    Pfffft...hurricane my ass. GRU Hurrah!

    Yes, In read on Twitter that several Chinese were seen leaving the area after the hurricane that China organised to cover their attack... not only did they destroy F-22s... they also stole the plans for the F-35... and not the shit plans for the piece of crap they are making.... they stole the good plans for the F-35M with all its problems fixed that only cost 20 million per aircraft to buy complete with engine and it costs 50c a flight hour to operate...

    Hey... making shit up is fun... I see why you enjoy it Limb.... but why inflict it on us?

    So you have no source and are pulling out of your

    By all means show your evidence for an attack in this case... surely a planned attack like this would come with rather more fanfare... instead the west scrambled to point out that western weapons were not used in this situation... makes it very obvious who the real pussies are.

    NATO/West seems to be be adamant that the strike on the Russian air base in Crimea was carried out by the "state of the art" Ukranian missile Grim-2/Hrim-2.

    When I first saw that missile... right warhead weight but lacks range to be Iskander... this is at best an upgraded Tochka... and would very much appear on radar.

    I don't "flip" sides... lmao.

    It is only the side that prints money as much as it does that can afford to pay people to sell its kool aide.

    It is especially effective because if you blame Russia or Russians or pro Russians for doing what the US does then it is bound to be offensive or evil...

    With hangars they would have had 0 losses. Those dumbass parked them so close that 1 hit takes out 3 aircraft at once.

    You can clearly see the rivetments, these aircraft are not sitting out in the open like they would be on the aircraft apron.

    The two destroyed buildings looks more like storage and repair facilities. Barracks are normally not too close to the aircraft due to aircraft noise.

    Looks very much like sabotage and not some super wunderwaffe missile strike.

    If it was sabotage they would not use ordinance that creates such enormous craters... they would place timed charges on each aircraft near a fuel tank so the plane burns out... this looks more like a random distribution of large bombs... presumably from an ammo dump fire explosion distributing live rounds around the place which then explode.

    So I wonder why Russia keeps tolerating these US controlled attacks?

    Unless it was an accident like the Moskva...

    We can not assume S400 was even turned on . It may be saving itself for mass attacks !

    They have an IADS, SAMs defending airbases are on all the time... and a variety of other radar are operating 24/7 too... but only search radar and not tracking radar, but search radar would be enough to detect a missile and then everything else would be turned on.

    But lets play devils advocate and say it was a ballistic missile... there are at least four large craters there meaning four missiles and on the video the fire was burning quite a while before we see two separate explosions... the S-400 in a convoy can stop and prepare to engage targets in 5 minutes... a S-400 battery in position even less time but no missiles launched... you would see their smoke trails...

    Which suggests this was not a ballistic missile attack.

    Reaction in Kiev and the combined west: We had nothing to do with it. (Because they thought no points could be scored here.)

    And also because they know they had nothing to do with it and did not want to get hammered by Russia for attacking Russian territory.

    Latvia brands Russia ‘state sponsor of terrorism’

    And in response Russia brands Latvia.... irrelevant.

    Big_Gazza, kvs, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  flamming_python Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:25 pm

    Mir wrote:
    dionis wrote:
    Belisarius wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Img_2080

    Yo, that thing looks like a King Tiger.

    More like the Elephant perhaps?

    Nah they look like the Wespes
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  flamming_python Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:34 pm

    limb wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

    That's a presumptuous set of assumptions

    Of course they were alert. Shit happens sometimes, that's all. We don't know what it was yet, sabotage, missile strikes, whether the satellite pics are real or not

    But this level of damage is not that significant. If only 1 serviceman was killed - who cares about the equipment? Or is Russia running out of raw materials or something? Like Germany in WW2 getting low on the tungsten? Like Japan now out of rubber?
    A strike on the Khabarovsk aviation plant would be rather more serious.

    The biggest blow is just defeatism and the attempt at a psychological blow, trying to force Russia's hand into this or the other. It's all nonsense. Hundreds of Ukrainian militants destroyed every 24h along with plenty of artillery, ammo and whatever else. There is a meat-grinder going on yet somehow the Ukraine does not slide into defeatism as readily as the panic-mongers at the ready on the Russian side. Can it already.
    With that logic anything short of nuclear attack on Moscow is nothing. Point is that it was someone's **** up, as it was case with Moskva, and that someone has to pay for it. Especially don't muddle the water with some stupid statements. It is easy to lose credibility. No one normal here impkied that they will lose a war because of it.
    I see your brash talk as some kind of coping, which is understandable, since you are Russian and personally invested.😘😁

    It's war is what it is. And not just with the Ukraine, but with the entire NATO next door and backing it in every way short of directly entering the conflict

    You're going to have to get used to the fact that they will get lucky, they will conduct some successful strikes, they will find weak points or expose flaws in strategies and all the rest of it.

    My brash talk is to counter Kiev's and NATO's desired effect which is doom and gloom.
    And they really switched on the hype train for this operation.
    But if using your head for a second.. doom and gloom over what exactly? What, some destroyed Su-30SMs on the ground? Like I said, even the Taliban managed things like that.

    If this is all they can come up with a consolation prize in place of the much-hyped Kherson offensive then I suspect Russia has been doing good work as of late. One dead serviceman, a few injured and up to a dozen destroyed or damaged planes. RIP and speedy recovery to the injured, what more is there to say.

    If war is war, why haven't the Russian special forces destroyed himars trucks or Ukrainian airfields with special forces? How tf are their Ukrainian special forces operating with drones 300 km away from the frontline? Why are you saying this is no big deal.

    Also when was the last time the US or any NATO country lost a dozen plus fixed wing fighter aircraft to enemy special forces? What happened now to Russia is like Israel having its airfield bombed by Hezbollah quadcopters, or a US or saudi airfield having 12 F-15s destroyed on the ground.

    Not even the saudis let the houthis destroy a dozen of their aircraft on the ground. Let that sink in.

    What special forces?

    The airbase strike was either done using missiles or by some insiders/saboteurs paid off from among the personnel working there or at least people living in the Crimea

    Israel failed to achieve any of objectives against Hezbollah in the last big war. The US lost against the Taliban. The Saudis have been stuck in a quagmire in Yemen for years now and are looking for a way out of the war.
    Whatever equipment of Russia's was destroyed; the war is comparatively going a lot better for it. It's gaining ground and the enemy forces are running out of manpower at a rapid pace. The promised counter-offensive in Kherson failed to materialize and the Donbass front has become a Verdun for the Ukraine.
    You're telling me some lost aircraft on the ground is supposed to be a turning point? What because of 'prestige'? Is it prestige, and perceived rather than real at that - which will win or lose the war, do you think? The West seems to think so, but if you agree with them then you're out of your mind, and susceptible to psychological warfare operations. Snap out of it.

    And why would Russia use special forces against Ukrainian airbases or HIMARS systems when it can eliminate them remotely with greater speed and without risking any personnel?

    GarryB, psg, Werewolf, kvs, Hole, Scorpius, Mir and like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 10273
    Points : 10259
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Isos Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:37 pm

    Singular_Transform wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:
    Isos wrote:With hangars they would have had 0 losses. Those dumbass parked them so close that 1 hit takes out 3 aircraft at once.

    Their stipid errors and underestimation of ukrop powers made them loose one Slava and now 7 valuable fighters. Reports say recco versions of su-24 and su-30 were destroyed.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Fz0ozr10

    After this airbase fuckup, now I am sure its only a matter of time before the Nazi forces (with full support of NATO off course) take out the Kerch strait bridge.

    And MOD at that time would be "there are no vehicles destroyed so all is good"

    angry

    That two building most  likelly ordenance storage.


    It is most likelly handling mishap, after the initial explosion most likelly lot of bomb was throw  around , hence the craters.


    The explosion ignitied the other storage as well, as it looks like.



    Not the matter. If they were in hangars they would be protected from debris coming even from an accident. Modern jets are not armored and a 4cm piece of wood or metal can destroy an engine.

    And like I said they make very hard to know which and how many aircraft are based there. Intel is then very complicated for NATO and ukrops couldn't coordinate an attack.

    I'm not talking about over expensive reinforced and cooled hangar. A stupid 10k$ hangar made out of any cheap metal can do the job.

    Their airport are also tiny obliging them to park their aircraft very close.
    avatar
    Arrow


    Posts : 1762
    Points : 1756
    Join date : 2012-02-12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Arrow Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:50 pm

    Ukraine again fired at the NPP in Zaporizhia. Target in radioactive waste depots. They want to lead to a catastrophe, and Western propaganda will accuse Russia of it. Terrifying

    GarryB, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

    psg
    psg


    Posts : 67
    Points : 72
    Join date : 2011-02-19

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  psg Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:14 pm

    Arrow wrote:Ukraine again fired at the NPP in Zaporizhia. Target in radioactive waste depots. They want to lead to a catastrophe, and Western propaganda will accuse Russia of it. Terrifying

    If the fking idiots want an catastrophe in ukr, then ask nice enough and maybe the RF might oblige by sending a decent sized yield to the western border, just short of poland.

    Then they can watch their wet dreams come true first hand.

    flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Mir like this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2411
    Points : 2415
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Mir Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:16 pm

    Isos wrote:
    I'm not talking about over expensive reinforced and cooled hangar. A stupid 10k$ hangar made out of any cheap metal can do the job.

    Their airport are also tiny obliging them to park their aircraft very close.

    Keep in mind that a "normal" hanger that is not hardened or reinforced can actually collapse under pressure from a blast and cause even more damage. Pieces ripped off from such a hanger can be deadly for personnel not to mention the damage it can cause to aircraft.

    Also the Saki base is not tiny at all if you look at the bigger picture - there is a huge disperse area.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Saki-i10

    d_taddei2, Hole and Belisarius like this post

    VARGR198
    VARGR198


    Posts : 486
    Points : 490
    Join date : 2015-08-09

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  VARGR198 Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:31 pm

    GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov


    Posts : 3259
    Points : 3241
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:34 pm

    Ah I sure hope the Russians haven't lose their touch, they should give that one the special treatment

    GarryB, franco, JohninMK, VARGR198 and Broski like this post

    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker


    Posts : 1337
    Points : 1417
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 34
    Location : Indonesia

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Stealthflanker Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:51 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Ah I sure hope the Russians haven't lose their touch, they should give that one the special treatment

    Who captured him ? Kadyrov's forces ?

    When they do things they do best... i believe their "reputation" as tiktok army will vanish overnight. Laughing

    GarryB likes this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8028
    Points : 8016
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Hole Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:51 pm

    psg wrote:
    Arrow wrote:Ukraine again fired at the NPP in Zaporizhia. Target in radioactive waste depots. They want to lead to a catastrophe, and Western propaganda will accuse Russia of it. Terrifying

    If the fking idiots want an catastrophe in ukr, then ask nice enough and maybe the RF might oblige by sending a decent sized yield to the western border, just short of poland.

    Then they can watch their wet dreams come true first hand.
    No need to, most of the radioactive cloud would end up over Eastern Europe.

    GarryB likes this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8028
    Points : 8016
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Hole Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:53 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Apparently an easy and quick access to Korean workers

    A source in Russia told Daily NK on July 25 that the North Korean authorities had instructed companies operating in Russia to get ready to send workers to the war zone. North Korean authorities are planning to send more than a thousand workers who are already in Russia to the Donbas region.

    “The Overseas Construction Leadership Bureau, the Rungna Guidance Bureau, the Ministry of Fisheries, and the Ministry of Railways have assigned some workers on the waiting list to war areas [in Ukraine]. Those are the same organizations that recruited most workers dispatched to Russia in the past,” said a source inside North Korea.

    North Korean authorities apparently plan to start by sending workers who are already in Russia to the Donbas region and then send additional workers in North Korea if requested by the Russian government. ... “The Workers’ Party is making eager preparations because it regards the Russian request as a good opportunity to acquire foreign currency,” he added.
    The most secretive society on the planet, according to western propaganda, but... we got sources there!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

    sepheronx, GarryB, kvs and Belisarius like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8028
    Points : 8016
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Hole Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:54 pm

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Fz4qsp10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Fz4qsp11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Fz4zbr10
    Re-building Mariupol.

    GarryB, franco, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

    Sujoy
    Sujoy


    Posts : 2038
    Points : 2200
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India || भारत

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Sujoy Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:54 pm

    GarryB wrote:When I first saw that missile... right warhead weight but lacks range to be Iskander... this is at best an upgraded Tochka... and would very much appear on radar.
    Despite the fact that a Ukrainian defence official was quoted in the NY times saying "A device exclusively of Ukrainian manufacture was used.” the U.S could well have been behind this attack on the Saki air base.

    These impact craters ( more than 10m wide craters) are way to big for a UAV like TB2 to have delivered a warhead. To make a crater like that we are talking several 100´s of kg off TNT.
    Craters are also symmetrical round, indicating the impact came straight from above.

    These are most likely ATACMS or something similar that U.S fired from Odessa, over the sea and into Crimea.

    AGM-88 is being used along with HIMARS. The AGM-88 can hunt & take out any radar or EW in a +150km range from when it's fired in the air.

    Russian Air Force was probably using their radars in on/off mode. Works on slow targets TB2, helos etc. But, an ATACMS @ 3700km/h needs ON mode.

    psg dislikes this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8028
    Points : 8016
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Hole Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:55 pm

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Fz4qsp12
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Fz4qsp13
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 495210

    GarryB, franco, Airbornewolf, kvs, Scorpius, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 11783
    Points : 11910
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  JohninMK Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:58 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Ah I sure hope the Russians haven't lose their touch, they should give that one the special treatment

    Deserves all he gets. I bet they don't ring his mother, this is on his head not hers.

    GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5745
    Points : 5942
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Werewolf Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:15 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Ah I sure hope the Russians haven't lose their touch, they should give that one the special treatment

    Send him to Donetzk and let him do some demining from PFM-1 and what ever else is still there. If he refuses, then I guess you can not force him as it would be wrong, however, juridically you just need 3 people who will testify that he volunteered to do the demining.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2


    Posts : 2664
    Points : 2840
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  d_taddei2 Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:41 pm

    The Original source for Russian MOD. First time I see them attributing AD system with number of kills.

    Russian SA-8B Osa-AKM air defense missile systems destroyed 115 Ukrainian air targets

    www.armyrecognition.com/ukraine_-_russia_conflict_war_2022/russian_sa-8b_osa-akm_air_defense_missile_systems_destroyed_115_ukrainian_air_targets.amp.html


    Last edited by d_taddei2 on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, jhelb, Hole, Mir and like this post

    jhelb
    jhelb


    Posts : 1049
    Points : 1156
    Join date : 2015-04-04
    Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  jhelb Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:51 pm

    My unwavering support for Russia notwithstanding I need to say this ....the only reason the Ukros have been able to continue fighting for so long is because they are SLAVS.

    Any other European country would have given up by now and third world countries would have surrendered without a fight.

    SLAVS from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine are the finest martial race for a reason.

    Werewolf, Big_Gazza and lyle6 like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:27 am