Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

5 posters

Dutroux Affair & The Franklin Cover-Up: Events Which Changed How I Saw Everything

TMA1
    TMA1

Dutroux Affair & The Franklin Cover-Up: Events Which Changed How I Saw Everything  Empty Dutroux Affair & The Franklin Cover-Up: Events Which Changed How I Saw Everything

Post  TMA1 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:32 am

Have you guys ever read about this wickedness? In the 90s the media said there was a hysteria, a satanic panic. But when you delve into the actual scandals you uncover such lurid and insanely wicked crap that it changes your whole worldview. These two scandals and coverups dealt with high level pedophile rings and even ritual abuse/murder. At the very bottom it gets hazy but there are bits of evidence that even imply mind control programs.

It sounds insane but there are other scandals like this. The finders, Kincora, Westminster pedo dossier, Casa Pia, etc... the pizzagate nonsense was a foxfire. We actually have scandalous shit that makes pizzagate rumors pale in comparison and the scary thing is these cases have a lot of evidence backing some seriously twisted alleged acts.

https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

kvs likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Dutroux Affair & The Franklin Cover-Up: Events Which Changed How I Saw Everything  Empty Re: Dutroux Affair & The Franklin Cover-Up: Events Which Changed How I Saw Everything

Post  JohninMK Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:39 am

Don't want to watch that. You just know that it has been in the cellars of mankind for a very long time.

It does seem to be particularly bad in America so maybe it flourishes when a society is falling apart.

They have all the kids flooding across the southern border when even CIA operatives get their pedo crimes swept under the carpet by the FBI.

nomadski and TMA1 like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Dutroux Affair & The Franklin Cover-Up: Events Which Changed How I Saw Everything  Empty Re: Dutroux Affair & The Franklin Cover-Up: Events Which Changed How I Saw Everything

Post  TMA1 Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:48 pm

JohninMK wrote:Don't want to watch that. You just know that it has been in the cellars of mankind for a very long time.

It does seem to be particularly bad in America so maybe it flourishes when a society is falling apart.

They have all the kids flooding across the southern border when even CIA operatives get their pedo crimes swept under the carpet by the FBI.

I hear you. The gory details are probably best left out for many people. In fact I should have put a warning for the ISGPstudies essay on the Dutroux affair. It is extremely graphic and disturbing.  Frankly it doesnt scratch the surface.  When you hear about the testimony of the kids from the franklin coverup you read and hear things that you cant forget or unlearn and it's like a black stain in your heart that is felt for awhile afterwords. Sadly though as the Franklin scandal shows this stuff indeed happens here in America. Many people of all political stripes who hold power.are involved. It isnt a "left or right" issue. These scandals were so vast in scale and so bizarre and heinous that it is honestly impossible to overstate how messed up it all was.

Also you mentioned here in America the flooding of families and children across our borders. The scary thing is that the CIA did some of their most heinous stuff in Canada and Mexico. If you read about "The Finders" you will see they were talking about sending kids to a "school for gifted children" in Monterrey Mexico. A little while back NXIVM centers and daycares were shut down in Monterrey Mexico. Strange, dark stuff.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:44 pm

One of the US black music entertainer stars said recently that when you hit a critical level of popularity (i.e. revenue) you are
    introduced some choices.   You can try and continue by yourself, or you can enter one of two doors that promise more
    riches.   I forget the details, but one of the doors goes down to the pedo and sexual depravity option.  

This is the modus operandi of the US and western elites.   They groom compromised people.   We saw this wit Navalny, a two bit
    crook (the KrivoLes scam, etc.) who was supposed to be the anti-corruption hero.   Having kompromat on people keeps them
    on a leash.   The more wicked the kompromat, the more effective.   Epstein's pedo and rape island serves this function.   It
    inducts new power players into the cult and at the same time services existing members.  

Even if one is not into religion, the Satanic overtone is clear.   There is just no way to fob this off as some sort of simple
    pathology of power.   Maybe if all these freaks did was to get prostitute services on demand, then that's fine.   But they
    go to the deep end of depravity.

GarryB, andalusia, JohninMK, nomadski and TMA1 like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:07 pm

I have thought the same way , for some time now . Those in public view , must be controlled or if not then eradicated . So they never pose a threat to the system , from a public platform they enjoy ! So in this way , they got the goods on Trump , and kept him on a leash , using prostitutes . Kennedy was trapped with Monroe , but despite exposure did not yield ! And was then eradicated ! Some Artists met the same fate . They did not get with the programme ......

andalusia, kvs, JohninMK and TMA1 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:40 pm

nomadski wrote:
    I have thought the same way , for some time now . Those in public view , must be controlled or if not then eradicated . So they never pose a threat to the system , from a public platform they enjoy !  So in this way , they got the goods on Trump , and kept him on a leash , using prostitutes . Kennedy was trapped with Monroe , but despite exposure did not yield ! And was then eradicated ! Some Artists met the same fate . They did not get with the programme ......
    And the icy grip of the fingers of control reach around the World.

I am surprised that Ms Maxwell is still alive, she must know so much.

andalusia, kvs, nomadski and TMA1 like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:57 pm

They were connected to mossad it seems. They used to call it brownstone operations here in America. Human compromise. I think oligarchs around the world are involved and it isnt ust here in the west but a worldwide problem. Those who dabble in the history books have seen that power corrupts. It has not changed. What has changed though is the scope of this evil and the depths of its depravity. It isnt just blackmail with children which is bad enough. It also is accompanied by ritual abuse and even more outlandishly strange shit. The furthest down the rabbithole I have gone where there are still slivers of evidence involved mind control programs on children.

I think Epstein's little clique was not a very big one, though he and Maxwell knew a whole lot. They are similar to a nasty fellow who plied his trade decades ago. A guy by the name of Roy Cohn. A living monster if there ever was one. But it goes even beyond this. If you look into the Dutroux affair you will discover that Belgium's elite and the movers and shakers of the EU were deeply involved in this one. It went all the way up to the House of Orange. Beatrix and her progeny and relations. Ritual abuse and sadism of children.

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:41 pm

There was a documentary on one of the British TV channels about a pedophile operation involving famous people including, if I recall,
    Jimmy Savile. There was a house where these movers and shakers could go to get their child sex action. One could claim that such
    a documentary proves that the system is functional. I think it is crumbs for the sheeple. Epstein and his island are part of a vast
    network of such operations in every crack on the planet. I think they must be operating in Russia as well. Putin cannot personally
    manage every citizen.

People have been brainwashed that all problems stem from concentration of power in the state. But the state is just a glove
    for the elites. The elected/selected politicians are marionettes and the deciders do not get media attention. I think that the
    commonly cited "deep state brokers" by people like Alex Jones are irrelevant. If there is any attention on them, then they are
    not the real deciders. After all the deciders run the fake stream media. The only way you would know about any of them is
    if there was some screwup. But that is unlikely since they will be shielded by every element that is implementing their power.

I really think that there is a fundamental systemic conflict involving Russia and the west. "Tyrant" Putin is not on their reservation.
    Even though there was what amounts to an oligarchic coup running from the late 1980s until the breakup of the USSR, it did not
    root itself as the local elite. The USSR state model which suppressed such shadow power wielding by wealthy vested interests
    allowed a situation where the state could reassert itself. This cannot happen in the west since the state has long been captured
    by the shadow elites. In the UK this started even before Cromwell. France actually followed a similar path given that the monarchy
    was beholden to private bankers before the revolution. The French revolution was just an assertion of power by the puppet masters.

TMA1 likes this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:31 pm

Slightly unrelated but also child abuse 'cult' back in late Soviet times.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:31 am

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2022/01/children-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-epidemic/620845/

Transparent cover for the pervert owners.

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:57 pm

kvs wrote:https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2022/01/children-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-epidemic/620845/

Transparent cover for the pervert owners.

Yeah bro. My father was a pastor and he was asked along with a priest colleague of his to help a NW Washington PD involving occult crimes on the Canadian border. I never got much out of my dad about it. Only after I had found some of his papers did I start digging deeper. The "satanic panic" meme was a cover by media to protect very powerful, dangerous people. Th4 more you dig, the more you are flabbergasted and alarmed by the scope of it all and it's vast implications.

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:18 pm

That Satanic bent to these deviants in my view reflects an interesting psychological framework. The movers and shakers are basically
    parasites and must end up viewing the masses that they manipulate as hosts. So they have to lower them to feel less guilt. Sort of
    like most people do not feel guilt for eating animals. One way to lower the sheeple is to change your own reference frame. So Satan
    worship is consistent. Why would the parasites believe in the same values as their hosts?

TMA1 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 pm